Launchcloud

Launchcloud is a data collection & automation solution. It provides a paperless data capture experience, combining seamless data automation along with integrations with services.

Work for Launchcloud?

Learning about Launchcloud?

Launchcloud Reviews

Ask Launchcloud a Question
Showing 2 Launchcloud reviews
Launchcloud review by Grace L.
Grace L.

"Useful but sometimes hard to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to create a simple and usable form to capture lead data when we go to trade shows. The interface is very clean, and export data is easy..

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a bit confusing. Sometimes I can't figure out which form is which, or the form I create seems to go missing, but then it's in a folder (or something . . . !), and I'm not sure how it got there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend seeing if LaunchCloud offers any video training before you use it. It might seem simple, but it can be tricky.

We try to capture trade show leads in a way that makes it easy to import into our CRM. I don't know that the benefits have been significant.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Launchcloud
Launchcloud review by Erik V.
Erik V.

"Outstanding support!"

What do you like best?

I've been dealing with the folks at Lauchcloud for over a year and have rarely done business with a better bunch. The customer support is outstanding. They are regularly adding very useful features and the list of integrations keeps getting longer and longer

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything negative so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it now

Collection of information was simplified with this software

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Learning about Launchcloud?

* We monitor all Launchcloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.