LambdaTest Reviews & Product Details

What is LambdaTest?

LambdaTest is a scalable cloud-based cross browser testing platform designed to offer all website or web app testing need to cloud infrastructure. LambdaTest platform helps you to ensure your web app elements (such as JavaScript, CSS, HTLM5, Video...etc.) render seamlessly across every desktop and mobile web browser with support of manual, visual, and automated testing. With LambdaTest, you can access up to 2000+ combinations of desktop and mobile browsers on the cloud. We also offer a Selenium grid which supports 32 test automation frameworks with respect to various programming languages(Java, JavaScipt, C#, Ruby, PHP and Python). Our Selenium grid will help you execute parallel test sessions simultaneously, to significantly reduce your test cycles and increase your product delivery efficiency. LambdaTest provides you one-click bug logging feature that allows you to log a bug directly from LambdaTest platform to various bug management tools like Jira, Asana, Trello, Github, Paymo, TeamWork, Mantis, Hive and many more with just a single click. This is only a tip of an iceberg, there is a lot more to LambdaTest. We are continuously expanding our platform as we aim to deliver you a holistic solution for all your testing requirements. Key Features 1. Selenium Web Testing Automation 2. Live Interactive Browser Compatibility Testing 3. Faster Automated Screenshot Testing 4. Parallel Testing For Faster Goto Market Launch 5. API For Continuous Testing 6. Continuous Testing with Continuous Integration tools

LambdaTest Screenshots

1-25 of 75 total LambdaTest reviews

LambdaTest Reviews

1-25 of 75 total LambdaTest reviews
Freelance

"Greate Testing tool for Full Stack Developer"

What do you like best?

As a Full Stack Developer, I need to ensure that my site is upto shape. Particularly Every clients are new in the market, there item is somewhat shaky and that raises weight on me for logging bug. Screen captures prove to be useful however I am not a devotee of in-fabricated cutting apparatus. LambdaTest Screenshots by giving a full-page screen capture made my life simple. I like it's capacity of integration with Jira, and Slack. I have used this element in my career. It's costs are best in the Freelance. Much thanks to you Lambda Team!

What do you dislike?

I Like more if they provide more Integration like Hipchat. And also You don't able to test your .EXE file here. Otherwise it is very good tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to test your website in so many different device. There is no such big problem in this tool anyone can use it very easily if they get problem I recommend people to watch there tutorials how to use it, in one video you definitely get the idea how to use this software.

I am a Full Stack Developer and doing freelancing it help me to test my Clients website in almost 2000+ Device which is great and here I am very easily setup my Automation to test quickly in all Device.

Operations Manager

"A solution we keep coming back to."

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has helped me gaining more customers, I was not aware how Cross Browser Compatibility can make a huge difference for my website. Now I have both device compatible & responsive website. All thanks to LambdaTest

I got attracted towards LambdaTest services by reading a review on a website. It made me think is it really important for my business? Now I am a happy customer of LambdaTest. Their customer support is just amazing and all my queries related to the tool gets resolved in a jiffy.

Unbelievably neat and intuitive User Interface, gives my clarity for all my test logs and even helps me save my test so that I do not have to choose them again. Big thumps up.

What do you dislike?

I really loved the platform. It's neat and clean UI and everything they are offering is working flawless for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are opting to use LambdaTest, you are in the right direction. You will find much more similar solutions like lambdatest but you will not find exactly LambdaTest in other platforms.

We are continuously using lambdatest to check every development we do is browser compatible and is working flawless on all browsers.

Software Quality Assurance Tester

"It got my attention"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest makes it fast and easy to test across so many platforms and browsers, there were more than we could ever have tried. The primary purpose was to test our web product in Safari and iOS environment. The website is extremely fast and allows access of my local development servers from within the actual custom operation system and web browser. Our team is happy with the product. Recording videos of the test running is also a great feature. Github and slack are the most we use and they provide single click integration to log and assign to our team members. Cross browser compatibility testing is now easy with this platform.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, Nothing comes in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is always upto date with most of the popular version of operating system and browser versions which make it useful when testing in the most current versions. It's affordable and easy to use.

The primary purpose was to test our web product in Safari and IOS enviroment using LambdaTest. It's a perfect cross browser testing tool.

Full Stack Developer

"SIMPLE & SORTED"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest in our opinion is one tool that has simplified the complex process of cross browser testing.

In just a few clicks you can make sure your website looks stable on a number of combinations of browsers & OS. They have offered the simplest interface which can be used any everyone.

Recently we have subscribed to their automation plan with the help of which we are automating our entire web testing process, piece of advice (Automation plan is strictly for tech people)

To us they are the most simple and straight forward tool.

What do you dislike?

Just a feedback, like manual testing they should come up with a way to make automated testing easy for non tech users as well.

Testing our website on various browsers

SEO
Entertainment

"On-Demand Pass!!"

What do you like best?

I came across a link for lambdatest service whilst looking for an alternative to BrowserStack - as I've become less and less impressed with their service and the price I pay each month for it.

I love the idea of the on-demand pass! As I'm a freelancer who works on large bespoke projects, I only really needs short bursts of unlimited testing 4/5 times throughout the year before I release a site - so I've created a free account and I love what I'm seeing so far! I'll be cancelling my BrowserStack subscription soon I'm sure!

What do you dislike?

I loved using it, there's nothing that I can say is not good.

They even provide their platform to be used for short period of time like their Days Pass subscription system. Very helpful for freelancers like us.

Head of IT
Education Management

"Functional and efficient"

What do you like best?

The Asana integration, the WordPress plugin, and the responsive test functionality.

What do you dislike?

The WordPress plugin could use some more features, but it's currently in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only tool we found so far which integrates with Asana (and many others) and has a WordPress plugin. It's fast and efficient, I believe you'll like it :)

We use LambdaTest to visually test our customers' websites before we release them into production. If makes the process of finding bugs very quick and efficient, and it gives us peace of mind that we have built a truly awesome website with no obvious visual flaws on any device.

It's also great that you can set every test to work with Basic Authentication -- that way, we get to use the tool while still blocking out unauthorized users from development and staging websites.

Founding Member

"Finally the waiting is over."

What do you like best?

I have been waiting for more than 4 months to try their automation and finally today I tried their Beta Testing of Automation with selenium. I just loved the platform. Really they just deliver it and they deliver a great product. Wish you luck with your final release. All the best guys.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For sure, I will recommend this to my friends and colleagues.

We are a startup in Digital Marketing domain where we also develop websites for our customers. To make sure that we are delivering user-friendly and compatible websites we need to get it tested several times. Thanks to LambdaTest manual testing feature which helped us in testing websites we develop and hope their Automation will also be helpful as their manual one.

Manager

"Awesome Cross Browser Testing Tool."

What do you like best?

They are always up to date with latest version of browsers. Something we find highly reliable is their customer support. They are available 24x7 and have aided us many times. We needed a cross browser testing tool with Trello integration. LambdaTest has Trello along with the functionality of SSH Tunnel. We were able to identify the issue in our website and solve them in no time. Kudos to LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

We are also very excited to hear about their automation testing going live before Christmas. It would help us to considerably fast-track our testing effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a recommended platform from me and my team.

LambdaTest has helped us in solving cross browser related issues. We are able to test our projects locally.. My team loved this platform.

Senior Executive - Corporate Sales

"Loved it."

What do you like best?

Absolutely amazing for mobile testing. I've been using it from months it just keeps getting better. Their support and service is absolutely incredible. local testing is awesome! Loved it's features. I was awestack with the integrations. Github and wordpress are the main tool we use and simply one click bug logging is simply awesome.

What do you dislike?

They have nothing to dislike. What they are offering is really awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is perfect for viewing your websites in all leading browsers and their versions. If you are on a limited budget, a small company or a one-man-army developer this tool might be right for you.

We use LambdaTest to help in Cross-platform testing of all websites we develop either internal or for clients. They save our time to test all variations of OS and Browsers.

3D Graphics Designer
Graphic Design

"Helpful!!!"

What do you like best?

Clear Cache Functionality, Trello Integration, 2000+ browsers, On-time support and so on they are lots more things to get in love with.

What do you dislike?

I really needed Dev tools for Mobile browsers. But now they already have this so I have no complaints with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend LambdaTest to others. Because i am very sure that what they are offering in such pricing, you will not find that in other platforms.

Our customer reported issue on our website while working on iPhone. So we were on a hunt to look for a best solutoion. Decided to go with LambdaTest because they are affordable and in the same time provided Trello integration. Loved clear cache functionality because it saved our time a lot and we do not have manually go to settings to clear the cache.

Project Manager

"Testing redefined…..."

What do you like best?

While I was visiting the site, I came to know about its various features like

Real-time testing and Visual UI testing.

Those testing techniques really helped me in testing my website thoroughly with precise and accurate results.

I’ve got really impressed by the look and flawless design of the testing mechanisms. Its UI is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

From my personal experience, I would say, LambdaTest has done a great job.

I didn't find any flaw or issue which can be reported.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would literally suggest this to those people out there,who want their website to work perfectly on all possible platforms.

Basically i have some issues about testing the functionality of my website across multiple browsers and being a small business company I can’t afford to buy every device for the sake of testing. But checking browser compatibility is my highest priority.

And Lambdatest has pleased my with its services by providing me with various desktop and mobile devices on cloud

Professional Freelancer
(Myself Only)

"Long way to go LambdaTest. "

What do you like best?

We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

Didn't find such thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is really a very good cross browser testing platform. I would love recommend LambdaTest to my friends and colleagues.

Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower versions of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. With LambdaTest we were able to build a compatible website.

Library Clerk
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"So impressed with my ten-day pass that I signed up for a year!"

What do you like best?

After spending years manually testing websites on different devices, I was pleasantly surprised at the speed and ease with which I can set up a test, identify issues, and log them. I'd have to say my favorite part of the platform is the real-time test (though I haven't played around with the batch testing options too much yet). I thoroughly recommend you give this service a try!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment. The presentation is slick, the tool is excellent, and the team behind it have been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're on the fence or have a short-term project, grab their $15 ten-day pass. It has no restrictions (other than the time limit). You'll probably want to get a monthly/yearly plan after using it for a few days though!

I'm mainly using LambdaTest to identify stylistic and code issues on the landing pages and sites I'm in the process of designing. In that regard, it's saved me (and my clients, by extension) countless hours in manually testing across different platforms.

More specifically, I used it last week to identify and resolve a number of issues on older iOS devices that were causing me a major headache, as I didn't own a device with the iOS version where the bugs were appearing. LambdaTest made it wonderfully easy to pull up an older device, inspect the log, and find out exactly where the error came from.

Co-Founder
Internet

"Great Product- Cross Browser Testing Platform.."

What do you like best?

As a global SaaS company it is crucial for us to realize how our website appearing to an end-user belonging to different parts of the world. With Lambda Tunnel, we have been able to test our website from IPs belonging to different geolocation. This feature has been very fruitful to us in expanding our reach with a robust and seamless UI.

What do you dislike?

I hope they bring automation testing soon. They sound promising about releasing it before this New Year, plus they are offering valuable, discounted pricing to their early adopters. I can hardly wait to test it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend lambdatest. They build a great product. Appreciate it.!!

Able to test our website in different-different locations across the world.

Performance Test Engineer

"It has all the feature that I need."

What do you like best?

Simply great. Everything working smoothly and so far I've found everything that I need. Already told that we should use LambdaTest in the future as well and if there is something new we need, we should first check if LambdaTest is already capable of doing that. It just got my job done.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to point against it. It has all the feature and it got my job done right.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is the right platform for you to test your website and web applications.

We have a small firm of web development and we need to test our local files and folders always. But thanks to their Tunnel and wordpress which make our work easier.

Front-end Developer
Media Production

"Automation Test Execution Platform"

What do you like best?

They have a neat and clean UI. It's easy to find execption on website, just because of lambdatest collecting these execption and displaying in the seperate view which saves a lot of time for our team. Moreover their pricing module is not like other platforms. Their pricing is very competitive in the market and in terms of service they are providing the best service of all the tools available in the market. Support is also one of the major factor behind our only option to LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find any worrying issue. Everytime we faced any issue major or minor, we requested their support and they helped us out to resolve that issue. So no point left for me to say here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is my only recommendation if you are looking for a automation tool which can integrate with most popular CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City etc...

Our end to end testing is done using LambdaTest. Our team find it very useful for cross browser testing. We have some scenerios where our application is not rendering properly in IE, Edge, Safari and Mac. So being a 100000+ users company it is our top most priority to provide pixel perfect quality to our users and that's why we make sure to get our application tested before and after any deployment we do.

QA Automation Engineer

"Offers The Single Best Solution For Integrating Deep Automated Browser Testing In A CI/CD Pipeline"

What do you like best?

We started working on a project which requires CI/CD pipeline in our SDLC, and for that a quick need of continuous testing of our web applications in real browsers arrived for us. We were actually looking for a service which can integrate with our Jenkins CI Servers and execute tests continuously against our Dockerized applications and firewalled environments. Implementing such resources is very time consuming and money wasting for us. We found LambdaTest to be standing for our needs so we did try this for a month, first it's freemium plan and then we went for the annual upgrade. The main reason for turning to LambdaTest as preferred platform is seamless integration with our Jenkins CI servers including playback and test reports per build jobs, as well as easy configuration of the proxy tunnel used to access our firewalled environments and desired browsers under test, right from the Jenking UI via their LambdaTest Jenkins Plugin.

What do you dislike?

Issues are with everyplatform, the previous one we used is full of issues but they way LambdaTest support helped us to solve the issues is really great. We are really thankful for them to also helping us in our process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I also have recommended about LambdaTest to other project managers who are working on similar kind of projects.

So far for me and my team, LambdaTest has served as a life saving platform. It helped us with whatever we needed during our testing process. It helped us integration with our Jenkins CI servers and test our application seamlessly.

Professional Freelancer

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. No extra guidance needed to test. We can easily test our applications on all browsers, can easily integrate with tool like Trello, Asana(the most used by our team). They provide an easy to use interface. Collections of mobile devices and Integrations is great. The best part is their pricing is low and affordable.

What do you dislike?

They don't have API integration feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LambdaTest is well suited to test user interfaces on different browsers and on mobile devices. It saves time and money. You don't need to setup our own machines to test. Best cross browser testing tool as of today in the market.

We are not actually their paid customers as what they are offering in their trial is enough for us.

General Manager

"Real Time Testing"

What do you like best?

LambdaTest has been helpful in fast-tracking the release process. Our software testing team feel confident with the wide variety of browsers. As far as I know, my testing unit find the launch time of their virtual machines to be very quick with respect to other platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only con would be the absence of automation testing. However, they are planning a product update for the same by the end of 2018. Considering we are in December already, I am a bit excited to see what they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will refer my friends and colleagues working in testing background.

Our testing team has find LambdaTest more useful in finding bugs and assigning it to team members in Jira.

IT Tech \ Programmer
Non-Profit Organization Management

"WordPress-Plugin"

What do you like best?

I am an active user of LamdaTest from about a quarter year now. When i heard about their WP plugin, i was intrigued to check it out. Screenshots were captured literally from anywhere on the wordpress. Something pretty efficient for me as a blogger and website developer.

What do you dislike?

I really like the image editor that they provide on their webapp. It would be good if they can present the same for the Plugin as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are dealing with websites and web apps, LambdaTest will be your obvious choice, I would definitely recommend this to my friends or colleagues

Now we can test the web apps easily with their 2000+ browsers combinations, Me and our team really loved their wordpress plugin feature which really help us.

Manager Marketing & UX

"WE STUMBLED UPON THE BEST"

What do you like best?

I was looking for some tools that can help me make my website browser, device & OS compatible. I read the reviews of at least 1—15 tools and after careful analysis I decided to give LambdaTest a try.

I signed-up for a free account and started to test my website on some common combinations of OS & device. Even in their free version they offered good combinations, but I wanted to test more so I subscribed to their monthly plan which starts at $19.

It’s pretty amazing to see how easy LambdaTest has made to perform compatibility testing and the best part is everything is on the cloud, no installation required.

What do you dislike?

I am just being greedy, I think they should offer all browsers & OS in their free version as well.

Mobile, OS & Device Testing

Site Merchandiser

"Improve Device Responsiveness with Lambda Test!"

What do you like best?

Lambda Test has a relevant, and long, list of devices, browsers and versions to test your website's UI responsiveness. They are have a new feature that has a debugging tool across devices! We are new in using Lambda, but look forward to integrate this tool in our UI/UX testing model!

What do you dislike?

The load time is a little slow, but the features make up for it.

We're able to test multiple devices, at one time, to see where we need to optimize responsiveness or rethink our overall webpage design. There is an add-on integration with JIRA so it makes it easy to report bugs and get on ITs board ASAP.

Senior Software Engineer

"Cheaper & Better"

What do you like best?

I bumped onto LambdaTest while looking for some alternatives for SauceLabs as it was charging a bomb to us. Interestingly we found LambdaTest and to test the product we subscribed to their trial plan.

We tested the product for 10 days, thanks to their support who provided us unlimited product access when we exhausted the trial minutes.

After 10 days we were sure about LambdaTest and moved our subscription from SauceLabs to LambdaTest.

What do you dislike?

No codeless automation feature till date, but they confirmed it is indeed in their roadmap.

Making our website cross browser & device compatible

Senior Quality Assurance Manager

"Helping Hands"

What do you like best?

As a freelancer I sometimes use LambdaTest when I have a project to work on. So far LambdaTest has been very good, I can do cross-platform testing of my web pages and designs. They recently added developer tools which also helps me debugging the issues.You can easily switch between platforms at the click of the button, as well as having multiple tabs open for multiple site testing simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to show. Whatever is there to dislike they are making it far more good to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You don't need to waste time on configuring virtual machines, thinking about licenses and extra devices. It's a perfect tool for Cross Platform Testing.

Being a freelancer it's very tough for me to my own devices to test and even moving to other testing tools is too costly. But thanks to LambdaTest they offer such a great platform in a low price.

Web Developer

"Loved the availabilty of browsers"

What do you like best?

Loved the availabilty of browsers are some of the feature which we got fond of..

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes in ming. They are doing really cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definitely recommend LambdaTest.

Our customer reported issues with website while accessing it on IE. We were abe to quickly identify the issue using LambdaTest. What added to the flavor is the quick integration with Jira. In no time we were able to push the issue and resolve it. They have option for small use as well like Day passes. We were able too get premium access for 14 days which was awesome. Very happy with the service this tool offers.

LambdaTest User Ratings

9.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Software Testing Category
Do you work for LambdaTest?