Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Reviews & Product Details

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Overview

What is Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)?

Step up to all-in-one sales & marketing software designed for growing service-based businesses, ranging from entrepreneurs and startups to larger teams. Our platform organizes your customer information and daily work in one place, freeing you up from repetitive tasks so you have more time to focus on growing your business and delivering great service.

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Details

Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place

Keap helps small businesses grow with thee highly customizable plans.
Keap Grow
This plan for startups and growing small businesses lets you organize everything in one tool, automatically follow up, and deliver the service that wins more business.

Keap Pro
This step-up plan provides all-in-one CRM, sales and marketing automation software designed for service-based businesses. Keap Pro offers repeatable sales process and marketing campaigns that will keep your business moving forward.

Infusionsoft by Keap
Our top-tier offering helps established service-based businesses who need a CRM with advanced sales and marketing automation, and fully customizable campaigns that easily integrate with existing apps.

At Keap, we also have a true passion for small business success. We've been in your shoes. Keap started as a small business, and more than 50% of our employees have owned or worked at a small business. Our love for small businesses is at the core of our culture.

Keap
Phone
+1 (866) 800-0004
2001
Chandler, Arizona
@KeapGrowing
Description

Keap exists to help small businesses succeed

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Videos

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Screenshots

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Reviews

Showing 1,051 Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) reviews
Showing 1,051 reviews
Already have Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)?
What do you like best?

I like that it's all automated, and once it's set up, I don't need to do anything! It works really well to do my follow ups with leads and bring in more leads. It seems seamless, and my patients seem to love it. Especially our follow-up campaign. We have had very positive feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a learning curve to it. I'm glad to have coaching! It can get a little complicated when you first start, but it gets better as you use it. I would recommend using some type of training on it (I have used Paul Gough's training, but Keap has training available also). There's a lot of work before being able to start, but once everything is set up, it's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I feel that anyone who is on the fence should try it out. I highly recommend using the training provided. But any small/med size business should have this program. It's the best out there! Try it out, you won't regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's bringing in more leads in the clinic. I feel we are getting a better patient experience out of it. I am also using it for staff training. I have a campaign where new staff goes through different videos when the first start. It has been helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows me to compile my emails off my website and off my Shopify POS. Since 70% of my business is off my POS this is critical. I feel that the email broadcast platform is easy to manage. The importance of this has been magnified during Covid when I have relied on my customer database to stay in business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike through the 8 years I have used it,is that when I add emails and contacts that I have gathered legitimately that I have them hold emails and slow them down to look for issues. I understand it is a compliance issue. It is the only issue I can think of in my 8+ years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Customer Service/Knowledge Reps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacting my customers following purchases and throughout the process of using my product is critical. Set it up one time on Keap and it works 24/7. With Covid my business model began to change immediately and the email database of customers really paid dividends. The ability to reach them effectively and quickly has kept us in business. WE changed up our factory to build Face Masks instead of our regular magnetic pockets and our business surged due to being able to reach our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
What do you like best?

Once you learn how to use the Keap system it is so easy to generate email campaigns. I love the ability to make calls and send texts through the app on my cell phone. This way clients, and future clients, get a phone number that is not your personal cell number but you get the phone calls on your personal cell number. When a client calls it will bring up them through the Keap app and you get all their info right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is that it takes a little time to learn how to set up the proper email sequences. Once you do the system is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is solving the problem of being able to communicate with all my clients, and leads I get, in a simple manner. The benefit to this is it keeps me in front of those that did not purchase, right now, for future business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform allows a beginner to start building simple yet meaningful campaigns within minutes. As their skillset improves over time they are rewarded with real scalability that allows for super complex multi-faceted and automated marketing campaigns. Everything works together like you would expect it to. Unlike solutions provided by Salesforce that buys up companies to expand the toolset but poorly integrates them. Infusionsoft aka Keap doesn't cost thousands just to set up basic functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features are geared toward less ambitious marketers. You have to spend some time export data from multiple reports in xls format to get everything you need in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verify that its reporting capabilities meet your organization's requirements. This is not something they will change for you after implementation. I am Hubspot certified and spent years with Salesforce. This is by far the solution that makes the most sense across a broad. number of indurties Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead capture, management, nurturing, reporting, and forecasting. I was able to improve lead quality with better forms and conversion through the automation of many sales touches. Expensive leads never fall through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Infusionsoft multiplies my efforts by whatever number I may have. Instead of needing another hundred hands, Infusionsoft lets me use one set of hands to tend to everyone simultaneously. We are the One and the Many. I am one person, one company, with a data base of many. I am one Infusionsoft partner in a crowd of many. The only way to be able to make an impact on the many is to have a group impact. With Infusionsoft, I have that…and more. And with their tech support, even if my learning curve is a bit broader than I wanted, their staff is there to reach down and pull me up to the levels I strive for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a graphic designer, I feel hampered by the new Broadcast feature. I like nestling images into copy. Now I must put images atop or beneath copy. This distances my point from its illustration. As a teacher, I bow my neck at this restriction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You never regret going with the best…ever. I will tell you that this software is complicated and difficult to master, but so is riding a fine horse or baking a soufflé. The tech support they offer makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE between too hard and I can do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With all the workshops and programs that I offer, it is hard to keep the information coming in a steady stream to my data base. I have used the power of Infusionsoft to take this OFF my list of concerns. Thank you very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like that Keap is easier to use than many of their competitors I've tried. I've literally logged into other platforms and don't even know where to start. The CRM functionality has all the fields and capabilities I've needed for our own agency as well as for our clients. The email automation capabilities although take a certain level of expertise to build is still better than competitors and the extent to which you can build out campaigns is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tech support often provides inaccurate solutions causing more headaches and frustrates end clients because it involves more time to resolve issues. It's understadnable that every rep is going to have a different level of knowledge and being software I know there are changes. I have no solution, it's just a frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It works well for lead capturing when integrated on our client's websites, it has a fantastic CRM and the ability to create ongoing marketing automation is invaluable. Our clients who use the newer versions (Keap) are very happy with the functionality and user-friendlieness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the overall ease of use of the whole platform. I enjoy the tagging functionality as well as the ability to create custom fields. Also every time I call every employee is very helpful. I have worked with many different CRM in my working years and I have found Keap to be the most robust and well rounded of all of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the emails that go out sometimes end up in junk mail and I wish you could move some of the custom fields to the main screen instead of having to tab over. More custom fields would be awesome if there was a way to do that even if it were an add on option. I also wish there were some additional trainings on some of the campaigns that are created by other people. Often it is just a template and then I have to figure out how to best use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to find a CRM that can handle not only your contact management needs but also your marketing needs then Keap is the best platform I have found. I have had experience with many other platforms and this is by far the best. I don't say this lightly. In a world where we are all striving to have the best tools at our fingertips. Not only does Keap make it easy for you to customize and make changes but the speed at which they do business and help you implement changes is far worth it and I would encourage anyone considering something different than what they are using to at least try Keap out. You won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do all of my monthly marketing through Keap and I have realized it helps me stay better organized. Tagging helps me to parcel out the different types of customers I work with as well. We are about to add some users and it will be nice to have better organization and communication between all of our team members moving forward as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Automation! This has saved my team countless hours of typing the same responses or copying and pasting templates.

2. Easy to pull data: this has been HUGE assistance for our organization because any data we did have on lead capture, conversion rates, etc.. were all manually tracked. Lots of room for error in that. Infusionsoft helps ensure fewer mistakes are made and numbers are more accurate.

3. Easy for an entire team to share work: I like that I can keep track of what my sales team is doing pretty easily, and they are also able to see the work that each team member is doing. If anyone needs to pick up with a lead, it is easy to do because everything is noted, tagged, and is marked accordingly with who completed those items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. It takes a long time to get the hang of how everything works. I am a nerd when it comes to learning new software, so it was an enjoyable process for me. However, it definitely took more time to learn the ins and outs of Infusionsoft than any other software I have used before. I am pretty sure there are things I still do not know or utilize to their fullest potential. I also recognize this dislike is not something that could easily be fixed because of all the great features Infusionsoft offers.

2. I wish we had the capability to message multiple people within an opportunity in the sales pipeline. The way our pipeline works, we have multiple people who need to be contacted within each stage. While we have managed a way to make this work for us, it would be easier if it was part of the natural functionality of Infusionsoft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Data tracking and compiling

2. Better sales pipeline monitoring: it is fantastic to be able to gain a quick snapshot of where our leads are in our pipeline instead of reading through gobs of notes/emails to figure it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Marketing
What do you like best?

I love the ecosystem. There are really helpful people in the facebook group as well as other groups, and tons of integrations from the partner ecosystem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Infusionsoft was a bit better with B2B. Everything is so contact-centric that it's a bit difficult to keep track of all interactions with a company, as opposed to a person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I gave a high rating on ease of use because once you know how to use it, it is INCREDIBLE how easy it is to set up customized, complex processes. However, if you've never seen Infusionsoft before, YOU NEED HELP OR TRAINING. This is a robust piece of software. You can't just pick it up and figure it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Holy crap. This is a huge list. Infusionsoft does SO much, and if there's a particular feature you need that Infusionsoft doesn't have, you can find an integration for it. We're using Infusionsoft with AppointmentCore, Graphly, and LeadPages (although the new landing page builder might replace LeadPages). So... lead gen, autoresponder, nurture, sales pipeline management, sales rep management, dashboards, lead source ROI tracking, customer communication... our business revolves around Infusionsoft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah M. of Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)

Hi Brett,

Thanks so much for the 5-stars! It makes our day to read reviews like this one! Glad to hear that you are getting so much value out of Infusionsoft. We also appreciate your feedback about our product and will be sure to share it internally.

Thank you, again!

Cheers,

Sarah

What do you like best?

The automation process of email marketing is super easy using Infusionsoft. The many different ways you can "tag" contacts helps track ROI on different campaigns and ensures only certain communications get sent to the contacts within that specific campaign. It's easy to build landing pages, pull reports, and track your metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft doesn't give you the options to include an "update your preferences" link in the email marketing portion. They only offer an "unsubscribe" link, which unsubscribed the contact from all communications, rather than allowing them to choose which type of communications they want to stop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of not previously tracking our ROI on organic campaigns from email marketing. We have realized that quite a bit of our business comes from our email list, and tagging contacts is helping us keep track of those! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I find Keap to be very user friendly and when I have a challenge the support is above and beyond any other platforms that I have used. I am an independent contractor and my clients use many different platforms, but Keap is my top pick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Keap would have the option to build memberships and courses as say Kartra does. Also I would like to see more options available on checkout pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Keap to run our evergreen auto responder sales funnels, send newsletters, send marketing materials, we manage monthly webinars and live coaching programs. Keap automates our promo emails, follow up emails, drive to attends, reminder emails. Keap allows us to move contacts from one campaign to another depending on our sales funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the landing page builder. It is one of the easier features to use. The automation shows a lot of promise and proves to be powerful once you learn how to use it.

I also love the chat support option! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Features (especially within marketing automation) are hard to understand and often difficult to locate. I am not sure that the site mapping really makes sense. If I need to use a feature that I don't use often, I find myself searching around to locate it. Very frustrating!

I also find the support documentation and videos to be lackluster.

The last thing I will mention (because it related to the above comment), the Keap/Infusionsoft bit is very confusing and frustrating. I don't understand (I'm not a developer), why there can't just be one with the legacy files seamlessly integrated with the newer features all in one place. I even had a support chat experience where the support person wasn't clear on the version I was using. He was showing me a process in a page that didn't look anything like mine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keap is a powerful tool, but you get what you give. Expect to spend a lot of time trying to learn the many features. Don't be afraid to ask Chat Support for help...they are great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems usually related to marketing automation and some of the CRM capabilities. Also, some WP website integrations are not great.

When I get good coaching on how to use the marketing automation features, they are powerful and effective! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Paige Clark of Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We would love to connect with you to see how we could make your experience 5-stars! Please send me an email at paige.clark@keap.com and we can get you connected with our teams.

Founder
What do you like best?

What I like best about Infusionsoft is how it can automate so much of my small business. Unlike other software that forces you to adapt the software to your business, you adapt Infusionsoft to the uniqueness of your own business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be better with Infusionsoft, but since it is open API and has a large open marketplace of apps you can easily find an app or export data to get the trend reports you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Study the company behind Infusionsoft. The quality of the product is an outcome of the culture. I looked at glassdoor.com and read the employee reviews. Infusionsoft is genuine about wanting to serve entrepreneurs and small business. Listen to their management and review their employee sentiment. The resulting product and service is exceptional, and will remain exceptional if they maintain this focus. Their number one business performance metric is not financial - but a "word of mouth" score. This is the best litmus test. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No prospect or cold lead is ever forgotten. All our clients are much more engaged with us and systematically refreshed of our value and solicited for referrals. Infusionsoft markets and runs our business while we sleep. We do easily 10x the follow up we ever did but that we always wanted to, in the fraction of the time it would have taken us to do it manually or with old CRM type systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I love about KEAP is how easy the checkout form is to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about KEAP is how the dashboard defaults aren't the best for tracking your day. They're not bad, but they're also not the best. You have to customize them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

KEAP seems pricey, but it does a lot of things at once. Primarily, it can help with marketing, sales follow up, online store functionality, and B2B sales. Pick 2 of these, use KEAP for them, and you're getting your money's worth. If you use it for more, you get even more value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using KEAP to track bulk orders, track our Sales tasks, and be our shopping cart for bulk purchases from our online store. The automation is very helpful for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The campaign builder is incredible. If you're creative enough and know how to use the software (takes time) you can automate ANYTHING for your marketing strategies. One thing that doesn't get much attention is the Actionsets module. It's a legacy tool in the system but man does it do a lot! Actionsets expand all possibilities.

The amount of third-party software available is definitely necessary for most campaigns and worth the cost, especially the integration ones such as PlusThis, Zapier, LeadsBridge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Email Broadcasts interface should offer more options to customize the marketing emails. Right now it does enough but there's so much more it needs. I often have to add my own code to the email to make things look a certain way.

The Legacy Email Templates deserve a little upgrade too, the interface looks very 2000s and often breaks the formatting if you don't know how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be mindful it's a lot to set up because it offers so much more than other CRMs. Pro tip: The Marketing Settings recommends to add DKIM to the records of the domain you'll be using to send marketing emails, but please contact your hosting company to help you set up an SPF record and possibly DMARC records, this will improve your email deliverability significantly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The interface update for the My Day page looks good but has many issues that are affecting the sales people's performance. We're working with our account manager and tech support to get them to fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Keap is POWERFUL and FEATURE rich. Great for small companies just starting out and companies with more complex needs! Keap really helps me powerful segment specific customers so I can address their needs and be sure to serve them ONE to MANY. It's easy to just do email marketing, but the power of marketing automation and segmentation is that you can use tags, triggers, campaigns to serve people precisely the content (or solutions) that they want. It should also be noted that Keap is NOT just a TECHNOLOGY company but has a genuine focus on serving small businesses and making them a powerful success! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The early versions had been a big challenging to learn AND sometimes the best things in life take a big of time to get used to, like a car or bike! then you love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To be able to SEGEMENT my fan base! As a very small business owner, I can only do so much. And the power of automation is that I can do MORE with LESS in LESS time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

I really like the onboarding experience I had with keap. Their team takes time to show you how to use all the features and set up your accounts to be utilized to their full potential. That is always a huge plus for me, when someone shows me how to do something right away - so I don't waste any time or money with a software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike so few things about keap. I have been using it for a number of years and I really don't have any complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I woudl absolutely use their marketing automation to keep your business in front of your audience. It's a set it and forget type of marketing that really works. Keeping your business relevant and moving at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love to automate our contact forms, and newsletter sending. This has been integral in keeping our clients and families informed during covid especially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.