Drag Reviews & Product Details

Drag Overview

What is Drag?

Drag is the World's first all-in-one workspace in Gmail. One single place to support customers, manage tasks and close deals, from the place teams love, Gmail. Stop switching between tools and run your entire workflow from your inbox (where most things start and end). Trusted by 30,000+ professionals across 30+ countries. Easy to install. Easy to set up. No training required.

Drag Details
Discussions
Drag Community

Turn Gmail into shared Trello-like boards. Built for individuals and teams to manage emails, tasks, sales, helpdesk and projects right from inside their Inbox.

DragApp.com
2018
London, United Kingdom
@lovedragapp
733 Twitter followers

Drag Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Drag community
Have you used Drag before?

Drag Reviews

Showing 116 Drag reviews
Already have Drag?
What do you like best?

I love that Drag lets me quickly slide my emails into an appropriate category (set up as columns). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is limited, but it's still in beta, so I suspect many improvements are still to come. One glaring issue is that you cannot "drag" items from board to board. You have to long press to select an item, then tap the hamburger menu, then scroll up, then tap "send to column," scroll to find the board/column you need, tap to "drag" it there. Also, if you tap the wrong one, you have to do it again. Seriously slows down the workflow. I suspect that in the final version, dragging items with your finger will be the default. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's a lot of really amazing workflow features beyond just organization that also really help out someone like me. If you are looking more more control over automation than gmail's filters, Drag is definitely worth checking out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have ADHD and any kind of interruption can completely derail whatever I'm working on. Opening my gmail to find something in particular for my current task can easily lead down the rabbit hole. The structure that Drag implements allows for lightning quick sorting. This is invaluable to someone like me. Now I can be more directed with my email and avoid distraction better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The personalized customer service response! These days it's hard to get actual human responses that are informed or work to get informed and DragApp seems to have a team that understands this.

The updates for this app are really showing as well. Faster and more stable integration. I really like how this doesn't try to replace my Gmail interface but rather adds to it so I can easily and quickly flip back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I get asked to re-authorize the app several times through Google but I think it's more of a google add-on problem.

I also wish you could stack or merge cards together into a pack - but I believe that may come in an update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allows emails to be tagged and slotted into Kanban boards and then tasked for a variety of things. This is a great way to get some visual organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In order to try to keep my emails organized and efficient so that I don't spend all day answering all emails but rather can focus on and action the ones that matter most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Press Relationship Manager
What do you like best?

1. The drag feature. You can drag cards(emails) to different subjects and boards to manage your emails really well.

2. The task feature. You can easily manage your tasks in cards(emails) and mark them as done or undone.

3. The due time feature. With due time of each card, I can easily know which email I should follow up each day and won't forget to reply any email. Besides, the due time feature is integrated with Google Calender. It is also very convenient to follow up your emails in the G Calender.

4. The customer service. The online chat support can always answer me in time in most situations and offer fast solutions. They will also follow up the problem by emails. That's a really great gesture.

5. Drag team is always bring new features to the app. In my 2 months experience with Drag, they have delivered many new features and fixed many bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still some bugs when using drag. Sometimes I have to refresh the boards and cards to show up all the cards. But no problem, I can totally live with it because Drag has improved a lot for my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a Gmail Addon which can manage your emails well and add tasks and notes to each email conversations, please choose Drag. Drag is the best Gmail management addon that I found over years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now I hope Drag team can fix the bugs they have known asap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having boards in email makes it easy to manage an overloaded inbox, and lets me focus on what emails I still have to do. They've also added some cool features like email sequences. I find the UI much cleaner and easier to use than other platforms out there.

Hard to ask for more out of a platform that's $8/month. Even the free version gives a lot of value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure it's ready to replace a full-featured task platform like ClickUp or Trello. One of the big things it's missing is guest view from outside of the organization. I work with lots of external clients and would love to give them visibility to my projects without buying another seat. I don't see it as a collaboration tool until it can support people who are outside of the org. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Biggest one is too much email - I find Gmail far more tame when using Drag. It helps me keep from forgetting about emails that I would otherwise probably forget about. The other stuff like tracking and sequences is a nice touch, though I don't see this tool replacing a sales engagement platform like Outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The first thing to keep in mind when working with Drag is that if you want and need to work with your emails, either as tasks or task generator and deadlines, but you cannot because Gmail and its labels alone are not enough for you, there is good news .

Yes, with Drag I have been able to achieve this, since it allows me to manage mail and tasks within Gmail without losing the Gmail features or having to resort to Trello or Asana.

The best thing is that it is improving and has functionalities that are on the roadmap and I hope they will arrive soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I would most like to see implemented is that it can work harmoniously with Simplify and with Toggl Track, and the bi-directional integration with Google Drive Unit of Equipment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that if they want to work with Drag within Gmail they should be able to harmonize the use with blocks of time (actually with or without Drag), because we must understand that the sum of Gmail plus Drag is to be more productive and not to to fall into the wrong use and less into the procrastination that would be a mistake. It is the challenge for all of us who have important workloads and at the same time we are subject to changes in our agendas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Don't waste time managing tasks and emails that are part of a project without leaving Gmail at a reasonable cost.

2. Have a complete and orderly vision of the clients' emails and projects.

3. Interact with my work team, be it regarding the same emails and tasks created directly in Drag without leaving Gmail, which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the shared boards/boxes where multiple team members can manage mail without having to switch logins etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Tool is still evolving and not having a high functioning APP is a pain, but it's coming along. The beta has been good to work with. Also I wish i could re-order/sort my boards and they would STICK. They tend to re-order themselves after logging out and back in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out, try it on for a few months. Then see if your life is easier. Don't expect the the full phone app to arrive too soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Drag boards we have been able to get a handle on all the massive about of email traffic we receive as a small but mighty team. It been great to customize the workflows and makes it possible to know as a manager that everything is well attended to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to work with emails that are in multiple statuses and requiring follow-up at multiple stages (from either one person or multiple members of the team who handle different things). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI for notes can be a little cumbersome, but having made several suggestions to this and other things with the app, can say the developer and developer team is super responsive and actually listens to users and constant improvements reflect that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have tested multiple mailbox and incoming mail/task systems that are directly oriented to Gmail/Google Business and this was my chosen candidate after extensive testing of all. Have been both a previous Pro subscriber and a Free user. The note feature and task lists are great and the Pro is worth paying for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time scheduled follow-up and tasking to others for follow-up. Chronologically organizing email follow-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I recently had to bring on my first employee. It was hard to find the right solution. I didn't want to leave Gmail, and even though it's not a "feature" per se, the fact that I can still reply directly and give people that personal touch and yet still collaborate with my team is extremely valuable to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the learning curve is something I dislike, but that's to be expected with such a unique piece of software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is nothing quite like it in the market. The support is great, and the product continues to inovate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My teammate and I tried just using Gmail, but it was chaotic. We both were replying to the and messages and all emails were marked as unread even though the other replied. Drag is solving this for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Drag has been so easy to set up and get started with, great for our busy team who like things to be intuitive and straight to the point functional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing! We're enjoying getting to know the capabilities, which seem so far to be flexible and customisable to the extent we've needed so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Nothing to lose by giving Drag a go, and we've found it really useful so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're helping our nonprofit team members work better alongside and with each other, and sharing drag boards and chats is helping both with internal communication and creating a sense of community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Uncluttered clean interface helps you stay on task. Great for organising cluttered gmail boxes and organising tasks and actions. I will have a pipeline that flows well. Organisation and focus can improve by using this productivity tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding was not straight forward as they have several different integrations and they seem to conflict somehow with each other, i worked with support on this, support answered promptly and directed me to the readmes as required quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hey a trial it's worth a spin, I've only positive experience so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organisation and focus can improve by using this productivity tool, I dont seem to let anything slip anymore. This is a bit of a game changer for SME's to implement. Our operations seem to be more efficient now that we are using Drag and integrating it with our pipelines, from design, to onboarding, incoming enquireies, sales, project planning etc. Basically the more we trust using this app the more we seem to gain from an efficiacy stand point. Realworld gains for us and improved communication as well as increasing revenues all seem to be happening since we started using the drag app. It was a great day when I decided to implement it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the GUI. Very clear looking and flexible on the other hand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time it seems that actions done in Drag are not fully synchronized with Gmail. Examples are archived emails in Drag which still sometimes appear in Gmail. Missing Snooze function (I know this is on the Drag road map).

Plus it would be good to have the mobile App a little bit further in development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a nice add on for Gmail ... you should at least give it a trial. Its worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Structuring my work load in phases. As everything is still visible due to a missing snooze function only part of the benefits for using Drag is realized. Looking forward to having it soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Drag has helped my team organize and process our team emails using multiple remote employees. We had to work through a few set up issues (mostly on our end) and Duda and the team at Drag were extremely helpful! I would recommend this to anyone needing a team email solution or who may just want a better way to be organized with their emails. Thanks Drag team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Set up took us some time to figure out the best way for it to work for us. The Drag team was very helpful through this process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing team inbox with multiple users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It turns your inbox (and shared inboxes) into a project management tool. Instead of copying and pasting information and trying to connect with teammates in separate chat and project management tools, we can now handle incoming emails and other tasks right in our inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features don't work perfectly with Google Groups emails - they really need a separate G Suite account for shared inboxes. For instance, the "reply as" feature that lets you reply from a shared email address does not allow you select Google Groups emails. There is a workaround, but it isn't ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can see exactly what requests and tasks other team members have already addressed and what still needs attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I'm getting alot out of the product. It's certainly an improvement on using labels to manage email generate tasks. I get an immediate and clear view of where I am with my workload any given email task and the fact that I can insert notes, due dates etc. is helping me to organise myself better. I need to spend more time getting more into the functionality that's available but so far so good :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out. Seems petty but I'd like to be able to change the font/display size so I can get more on the screen. It would also be useful to have the full colour pallet for tags - I need more colours !! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not sure what to say here. Give it some time, experiment and watch the videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm getting a much clearer picture of my workload and priorities. I have used tags to prioritise tasks tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I have tried for several years to get away from using Gmail, but it's connected to everything, from my google calendar, google drive, google docs and more. I love that Drag integrates with what you already use, keeping everything in one place, rather than forcing you to cater yourself to it. It fills a missing gap in running online businesses, especially those where Google is your hub. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning when I first used Drag (while in development) it was missing some key components, like sending from an alias, however with following updates this is now available. I wish that I had found them sooner (or they were available sooner) while I was messing around with 6 different programs trying to get them to work together. I also dislike the learning curve that occurs when moving over to a new piece of tech, however this isn't a flaw of drag, rather just tech overall. I am happy to be moving from being a free user to a paid user, now that they have these necessary features available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keeps my todos (which usually come in through my email), my correspondances together in once place, it allows my team to answer emails for me (as though they were me) and for me to see what's happening, and who's doing what. I am happy to be moving from a free user to a paid user, now that they have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Drag helps me organise my Gmail into useful sections so I'm more clear of my inbox and what needs to be done. I am able to automate my workflow and this is great for getting things done faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to get into it, you need to spend a few hours understanding how it make your workflow better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make your business life easier then consider Drag to help makes sense of your Gmail inbox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Drag is making our business more streamlined and there is less confusion between the team, we are able to save time and money and resources which is great for our small organisation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Handles the traffic really well and saves a huge amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Very easy to understand and use, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Large amounts of traffic coming in to the main mailbox. Distributes the mail where we want it to go and using AI connects with our customers instantly. We can always then have a helicopter view of each enquiry, purchase order etc in an instant and see clearly who is dealing with the email. Being able to see a log from start to finish really helps pick up work where it was left. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

The fact that we can concentrate all incoming mail onto one adress then dispatches them across the team. It really simplify the way we can treat the huge amount of mails we have daily. Without sending them into a nother tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a bit tuff to understand at start, but tutorials are here to help so it is good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect if you need a tools that make shared inbox possible and a way to drag them into a task board, all without leaving gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The global email treatment. As a media we are receiving daily a lot of mail. We used up to 3hrs of our time to treat and dispatch without Drag. Now it is a matter of minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a team we really enjoy the Trello view of all the emails, that we can now combine with to-dos and actions, this allows us to have a holistic view, not only of the communications, but also the status of every conversation in one place.

The ability to share someone's main inbox also, to transfer the full address into a shared inbox, has been extremely impactful to delegate better and make sure that nobody is a bottleneck in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The more you use Drag, the better it gets. This means that in order to take full advantage of it, you need to have a certain level of buy-in from your teammates, to all collaborate together on this new view of your respective inboxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As you are evaluating Drag, make sure to have the buy-in/support from at least one other member of your company. The software take a whole other dimension as a team on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working to centralize all our processes around our inbox when it comes to recruiting and investing. Before using Drag we had a very fragmented process, with team members that were more or less familiar with all the tools. With Drag, we've been able to combine our CRM, with our to-do list, and replace the convoluted Streak + Trello + Google Sheet + Email forwarding left and right, that we had before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Director, Prospect Development
What do you like best?

I like the visual project oriented view. It’s easier to see not just what I have to read and review but emails that require action and follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly Drag is fairly easy to use and intuitive, you just have to be willing to look at how you process email in a new way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try; if nothing else it will encourage you to rethink your email habits and likely give you a better view of your burgeoning inbox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me it’s easier to manage email; to stop thinking about them as a single list but instead a more visualized project portfolio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales and Marketing
What do you like best?

I was very excited about all the features highlighted by DragApp when I first use DragApp, some of the key features for Sales CRM including the pipeline view and email automation. DragApp team enthusiasm from Nick, Duda & Jasmine to continue to make this a cool product is another key factor for me to want to continue trying this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The stability of the App - some data went missing after keying in.

Gmail is slow after integrating DragApp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost Saving of combining a couple of software into 1. Ability to log in to Gmail and do everything from there and I do not need to login to several places to achieve the same results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm new to Drag and have enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to discovering everything it can do for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything as of today that I would improve. If/when I learn more, I will update my review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in special education in a public school setting. Each student file consists of close to 400 compliance requirements. Tracking due dates and progress is a nightmare. Drag is helping me in this process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Our team was using Trello before, but now after using Drag, our work flow has really simplified. The fact that Drag lives right in the gmail really removes the hassle of creating cards. Also, while the coloured tags was something we were used to, the color coded cards help to classify cards on another level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the Drag App is an all rounder, the launch of Mobile app is something we look forward to. Sometimes, we need the data on the go and while the data is still in gmail, and can be found from the Gmail app, it seems a bit difficult to do so, perhaps because you become so used to getting everything neatly and easily laid out in the desktop app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shit gets done now. Simple as that. Now we spend more time on doing what we need to do, instead of using time on managing what needs to be done and by whom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I like that the marketing team seems to really believe in their product and want others to believe in it too. I'm one of those guys that yearns for the break in the schedule so I can tinker, play, and incorporate it into my workflow! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning Curve (the ease is great) - the retraining your brain to put it in the workflow is a different story. Great ease in using it if you're a visual learner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My responsibilities at work, especially with remote work in higher education, is a constant Herculean effort in juggling too many projects - Drag helps me stay organized, and the potential to increase my output is exciting... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.