DialMyCalls Reviews & Product Details

DialMyCalls Overview

What is DialMyCalls?

See why over 25,000 organizations use DialMyCalls to easily send text messages, phone calls and/or e-mails to an entire group of people in seconds! For over 10 years DialMyCalls has been a leader in mass notifications sending millions of messages per year. Our platform is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the US & Canada for everything from every day staffing notifications to emergency notification messages sent out in times of crisis. Our platform is entirely web based meaning you don't need any hardware, you simply login from any computer or mobile device to create and broadcast out your voice and text messages. Our mobile apps (iPhone / Android) let you take the power of DialMyCalls with you wherever you go. Try us out completely free today with 25 free phone calls and SMS messages to see how easy it is to use!

DialMyCalls Details
English, Spanish

DialMyCalls lets you send text messages (SMS), phone calls & emails to a group of people in seconds. It’s the easy to way send anything from emergency alerts to general notification messages.

We've always prided ourselves on taking a very advanced technology and making it easy for everyone to use. We've spent thousands of hours working with our customers doing usability testing to ensure that no matter your technical ability you're able to login and start sending broadcasts out within a few minutes.

OnTimeTelecom
2007
Jupiter, FL
@DialMyCalls

DialMyCalls Videos

DialMyCalls Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the DialMyCalls community
Have you used DialMyCalls before?

DialMyCalls Reviews

Showing 392 DialMyCalls reviews
Already have DialMyCalls?
Pastor
What do you like best?

Dial My Calls is there 24/7, ready to make sure all of my contacts at the 2 churches I pastor get my message. Support is immediate and always get the job done. That is why I recommend them to every pastor and church council I meet.

I do not receive ... or don't know about ... bonuses for referring people or organizations to the Dial My Calls platform. Maybe that might be something good for them to consider in the future if it is not something that they do already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unless you record from your cellular phone in an emergency, the application is a bit clunky. But it still works ... again, in an emergency, it is all right.

Personally, I record my messages at my desktop computer with Audacity ... save it as a .mp3 file ... then upload it to the server. I find that the sound quality is much better and I can also edit the message to get rid of those mast breath sounds in the background. I find that church members do not like the sound of heavy breathing coming from their pastor ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't mess around with other companies or stand alone systems ... try them once and you will be a customer for life. Implimentation was (almost) completely effortless. We uploaded a CSV and everything went seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to get in touch with EVERYONE at either or both of my churches at once and with one call. Instead of making call upon call, I do it once and it's done. PLUS, there is no stand alone equipment I need to maintain or tie up my own phone line. My people get a call from their own church and it looks like I am sitting there making the calls myself.

As the leader of a church, one of the MOST important things I deal with is communication that is still personal but at the same time, as immediate as possible. For example ... someone has a bad vehicle accident and has been taken to the hospital. This is a current and urgent need for our family of faith. We will be in immediate prayer for the person involved, prayers for the other parties and prayer for those dealing with the situation. I could use a text message or email. But a phone message, in my voice, is more personal. And because the call can go out immediately (or be scheduled if it is a reminder or something like that), the information is timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Communications Specialist
What do you like best?

Ease of use. Options for communications. User-friendly. Helps keep us organized. The ability to select multiple languages is VERY helpful for our multi-lingual condo complex. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing options were a little confusing at first but worth the effort because the service is so valuable. Also - it is very affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an affordable communication system for reaching a group of people, this is the one to get. SMS, email, phone call. Multiple language options. Affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacting a group of condo owners and ensuring they all get the message. Being able to reach everyone via multiple channels (phone, text, email) has helped us get cars moved during snow, and we've seen more HOA fees paid on time with monthly reminders. Being able to speak to a multi-lingual community because there are options for speakers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I signed up for the service years ago, and quite frankly just forgot about all the features and benefits after switching & updating my phone. Was looking into a service to help me reach out to all my clients and came acrossed Dialmycalls again and remembered I had used them in the past! I was overjoyed to log back in and see every was still set up and I had credits left! I love the new set up and excited to use this service again :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Monthly Pricing is different when I login app vs on the webpage. Maybe I its special pricing for new customers? Just glanced at it, will be looking again and comparing soon(still cheaper than other similar companies). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to reach out to a mass number of client just in time of any sales or specials that I am running. I used to send out mailers and wonder if my clients were interested or not. Now I can see what kind of activity (with reports) my clients have and see where and who I should allocate more time too (clients interested vs not). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the feature to text the best from this service. Beyond the calling platform, the texting feature is a great option in this age of Covid. The platform allowed me to upload and insert several numbers and save them to groups. This made quick work for the calls after my intial startup. With so many kids not showing up for class and not completing work, this was a real life saver in the quest to contact parents and students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the choppiness that I heard during one call. I realized afterwards that it may have been a complication due to the Google voice rather than this platform. The cost of the platform came out of my pocket, but the relief of not having to make the same phone call over an over was worth it. I would like to see the platform find a way for teachers to use instructional money to pay for the program. Perhaps merging with another platform as an integration piece to call students not on the virtual calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a quick mass message, this is the way to go. Documentation and personal message all in one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This service has helped me to keep records and organize my documentation for contacting parents and students during the pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tennis Coach
What do you like best?

Using dial my calls has made sending out messages to multiple parents a dream come true. There was no hassle working with the website or recording a message everything was very easy to use. The layout of the website was very clean and organized and everything was able to be managed with out a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I wish would be better is if there was an ability to record longer messages for a lower price especially if this service is only being used to give memos out to a small amount of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need something quick and easy to use I very much recommend this app. I feel that during this pandemic this app really help me obtain more time for myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a ton of parents that I needed to reach daily and its hard to speak to them all one on one in a daily basis especially if I was speaking to them about the same subject from the last. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like the ability to send Voice messages to regular phones,,landlines and Voip numbers. Many people in my area do not have cell phones because we don't have many cell sites covering the area. We rely on our POTS line. Also I like the ability to leave a message on their message machine if they don't answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Collecting everyones' information requires that I upload a .csv file. As more people sign up over time the .csv file needs to be uploaded with the new contacts. Obviously there needs to be administrators that will do the behind the scenes work. The whole things takes experimentation, trials etc. to learn all the ins and outs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are setting up Neighborhood Watch notifications. DialMyCall provides a way to notify the community when urgent alerts need to be sent. It's much easier than the way it was done in the past with an old fashioned phone tree. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DialMyCalls has made reaching our participants a lot more efficiently! We used to use a different provider for mass calling but the texting DialMyCalls gave us access to is a game-changer in reaching the texting -generation! In a quick and simple text, I can notify all of our participants of program updates and share links to flyers, surveys, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a challenge to sacrifice characters to links we can't shorten, it would be great if links were auto-exempt from the character count.

Oh! Emojis and GIFs would be a great bonus! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You gotta love the trial period they offer you, not many other services do that. If you're still not sure, try the Pay-As-You-Go option.

For the texting feature, the limiting characters can be tricky but access your early Twitter guru and you'll be fine! Besides it maximizes impact when the message is clean-cut and to the point! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The texting option that DialMyCalls provides, allows us to make sure information is reaching our young participants AND their guardians. A lot of the times, the calls were falling victims to the never-heard-Voicemails. The texts allow us to snapshot messages and grab their attention.

Less intrusive on their end and more effective on ours! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can either choose to have a monthly fee to use as much as I want, or that I can choose to pay as you go. We were with a different call provider and did not feel that the yearly fee had a great return on investment. On top of that, the user interface was outdated. So we started looking for other providers and found DialMyCalls. I love that they gave you credits you could use to try the service out. After that, we have just done the pay as you go, and it has saved us a ton of money compared to our old provider.

Another thing that I love is the different options to upload a message. This is great! That way if I need someone else to send out a message, I don't have to teach them everything, I can just enter their phone number and it will call them with the ability to record over the call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With the other provider we used, the call blast that was sent out was introduced with a musical tone and then announced who the call was from. This was a great introduction on the calls. When someone answered the call, it gave them a couple of seconds to get acquainted with who was calling and what was going on. With DialMyCalls, there is no introductory sounds, it starts right off with your message. And if you are trying to get all your information in 1 credit (30 seconds), that is a quick call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a try. It's a forgiving system! So it was nice and easy to learn by playing around with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a church, in the era of Covid, connecting to members is of the utmost importance. This is a great way to reach members that are not up-to-date on technology, and can't be reached through online means. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

We have been able to organize our calls with names attached so if we need to remove them from the list if they call us before we call them, we can easily find them and take them off or make changes.

The entire interface has been easy to use, and we have been able to set up and start calls easier than we have ever been able to with any other automatic call company.

We also like that clients can easily opt-out if they don't need the service and can press 0 to connect with us directly which is making it easier for them too.

Customer service is fast and responsive. Signing up was a breeze and we like that we are able to purchase credits that we can use next year without losing them and without repeated monthly billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there's nothing major to dislike. I'd like to be able to remove a name from an active call in progress if needed though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up! You won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have to call over 500 people as fast as possible to remind them of a service they need to have done in October. We are now on year 2 of using this service instead of our old one, and I'm again floored at the ease of use and the amazing interface. All our unused credits and funds were still there from last October, and all of the recordings were there and ready to use this year. TOTAL LIFESAVER!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Guide/Librarian
What do you like best?

I work for a public library and we have been using DialMyCall for a special project. It is very simple to use and they have great customer service. Throughout the process of setting up the service, everyone I encountered has been very helpful. It was very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone needing a service like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The features for the services and customization are limited but this would be benefit for most people because of the simplicity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using the outgoing call service as part of a special project that requires people to leave a message and then send it. It has worked very well for our needs. It is been so simple to use and easy to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dial My Calls helps us reach our employees quickly. Great tool that fits our business needs. Easy to use, great customer service. Recurring messages, contact groups and voice messages are great features and add a personal touch for business communications. We send reminders for training calls, notifications of safety related incidents and have a plan for alerting staff of weather delays (Northeast winters can be harsh!) Cascading notifications is a unique feature that starts with method of choice and then moves on when there is no response, such as an open. This leads to more attention to the content and less excuses of "I never got that." Tracking of the status of communications has allowed use to hold recipients accountable for the information contained in the messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many a-la-carte features, maybe bundle them them. 2-way, vanity numbers, conference calling etc. For instance to register a keyword there is a charge of 4.95 per month. Lower cost or include one free. with general plan may entice other users. Add yearly option for subscription to these features and offer discounts. There is a mobile app available that is unable to be used unless a keyword has been established. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product out of the box, quick setup, good customer service. If cost is a consideration it is great for the basic features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emails get buried in our business (construction), short emails also clog the systems (over time). We find that texts are more likely to get addressed timely. Safety incident texts are used to get all the managers the real-time information needed to intelligently answer questions and handle situations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of dialmycalls is what i love the most. I use this system multiple times through the week. It allows me to text, email, or send a voice message to my employees and resident family members. This is most helpful during this COVID-19 pandemic. The iPhone application makes it super easy to send things out to family members and employees on the go also! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really are no downsides. Like all programs that are incredibly helpful, we wish they were cheaper. However, i will not go back to not utilizing this program. The price is truly worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You will love how this opens staff and family member communication up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DialMyCalls makes it possible for me to EASILY keep my employees and family members up date during the COVID-19 pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

Easy setup of broadcasts, contacts and groups, and text to voice option. I Don't think I've run across a feature I don't like about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only think I have found is not being able to assign more options for receiving confirmation messages when the broadcasts go out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to notify our employees of any issues or office closures to ensure everyone is kept informed and doesn't miss an important message in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

We are saving a ton of phone charges and toner by not having a physical line and fax machines. Cost is always a big factor when making these decisions and this one was a no brainer for our company. We are also saving even more money by using the notification feature. We deleted our contract with another company and saved almost $1000 a year there too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we could only put 4 lines on one credit card. I had to use a different card for our other 2 fax lines. It was not a deal breaker since we have multiple credit cards for the company. We could have used ACH but why give up the points. Other then that we do not have any dislikes at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research and I think you will come to the same conclusion I did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralized faxing and review of incoming faxes. No more long distance charges from staff faxing to far away places either. No more unauthorized faxing either. This is great for added security. We are able to block spammers and reduce wasted time since you can fax from anywhere. This includes faxing from any digital device with the app! We have saved over $5000 since we started using Ring Central o couple of years ago. By signing up and having our fax numbers ported over and deleting the 6 phone lines at a cost of $35 plus each per line. This was a true no brainer and cheaper then eFax by a lot!! Highly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director Of Nursing
What do you like best?

The best thing is the ease of making the recordings. It is super simple and you have multiple options. I use the call my phone feature the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you can only choose one special feature as the receiver when you get the call. If you choose listen again it won’t let you use any other features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the groups once you have your contacts in. It makes it much easier to send out calls and to track who they went to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work at a skilled nursing facility with over 100 residents. We use this to quickly communicate with our families and all at once. We are able to send it to all contacts and not just their primary contact. We are able to save probably 5 hours of staff time making individual calls to each and every family. We are also able to see who has received the calls and either adjust phone numbers or call them directly if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Best Company Even Though It Cost Money It Only Costs $7 A Month For Infinite Calls! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That There Is Only Call And No Text For Free Service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Your Thinking Of Getting DialMyCalls Get The Paid Version Of DialMyCalls It Has More Features Than Free Service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It Is Easy Just From A Button You Can Send A Message With And Use Text 2 Speech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Because of COVID I had to call 10 parents every week and keep a record of those calls, I used dial my calls to make those calls and it was so flawless and simple. I knew if they had been answered of ignored. I did not have to spend time worrying about no answers, Dial my class kept track of that and made recalls if necessary. Of all the changes I had to make in my work habits, due to the shut down, Dial my calls was the only software I used with no glitches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bothered me about it was that I found it hard to find the reports on each specific number I called. I think that could have been more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remembering to make the calls was taken care of and it saved me tons of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like dial my calls, because it's really simple system to use. It's really simple, just click 'New broadcast' select which kind of service you want, select a phone number, select a caller id and other features such as call opt out, then pick which broadcast you want or make a new one (Text to Speech, record a message, and more!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes about DialMyCalls, it's a really simple system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy system

Couple for clicks, go too go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this system to help remind my customers about service issues, like website outages and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and set up even on my cell phone. Having the option for people to reply back to texts, opt out of messages, and view communication reports are helpful. Another feature I like is being able to record messages from my cell phone. Apps are almost a requirement in technology. Also having a history of our broadcasts and texts helps me organize and plan future messages. Adding and editing my contact lists is also easy. Customizing my message caller ID is important in this day as people usually do not answer unknown phone numbers and those seen as spam risk. Also, being able to select key words when sending messages helps people know exactly what the texts are about. Having the ability to save previous messages and setup templates is also very beneficial. I have noticed it takes very little time to record, setup, and send a message. This is perfect because sometimes I need a message to go out very soon and the more complicated it is, the more Iikely I am to not send out the message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any significant features I disliked. I do like the options of polling, push to leave a message, push to talk, and push to repeat but do not use them very much as they have an extra fee associated with them. It is a little difficult to use the 2 way SMS text messaging when I have dont that. For some reason, I have to hit the send button twice on each message for the message to go through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love that it has a trial period and even is able to be used in some ways for free to see if it meets your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dial My Calls is helping me to keep connected with my congregation during this coronavirus. People have enjoyed receiving a phone call and not just an email. We are also using the reply back feature on texts to receive prayer requests. This has helped our congregation feel more connected and loved. Another problem I am solving is not having instant communication. Email has been our previous preferred method but I have found a lot of people do not read their emails. Instant contact is the best these days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I love that I can reach all my students by creating a personalized voice or text message and sending it all at once. This saves me so much time instead of having to call each of my students one by one, and I am able to get important information out to everyone at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any downfalls just yet. I find that the pricing and the service are ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am saving a lot of time by not having to make 20+ phone calls when trying to get a message out to students. With this service, I am able to create a message that is personalized with my voice or a computerized voice and get the message out to all my students at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pastor
What do you like best?

Calls are clear and they all go out immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None so far. We have not had any problems . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask about noon-profit discount Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The all the calls go out at the same time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The ease of sharing announcements and making the process of uploading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had anything come to mind that I dislike. It's a service that has served me well in communication with my church's community group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my experience, this is a valuable tool for non-profit organizations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main issue to be solved was getting the word out to all those in my community groups in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Minister