amoCRM Reviews & Product Details

What is amoCRM?

amoCRM is a multifunctional CRM that excels at taking the conversation with your customers to the next level. With messengers, the connection is personal. We support all major messenger platforms. Create your own chatbots with our code-free chatbot builder, and make sure your business is online 24/7, at any capacity. Plus managers love our analytics, reporting and automation capabilities Treat your sales team to a vast array of useful tools to work with your leads. Lead generation is simple with our easy to use integrations and web forms. Chat, call and email your prospects straight from the CRM. All events are stored in the lead card, including call recordings, tasks and chat messages. No data is lost or forgotten. Perfect messenger-based sales solution for entrepreneurs, small, and medium businesses. With workflow automation, you can ensure your sales team doesn’t waste time on repetitive tasks. Manage leads, assign tasks, run email campaigns and much more without lifting a finger. Our in-depth analytics provide a full overview of your sales process. You can even manage the CRM on the go, with our mobile app available both on iOS and Android. We’ve made the setup process as seamless as possible. Connecting your email address and importing your customer database takes mere moments. Integrate with a myriad of different services free of charge, and build a powerful sales stack. We offer our clients free onboarding and setup assistance, as well as multichannel support during business hours.

amoCRM Screenshots

Product Marketing Manager
Construction
Most Recent amoCRM Video Review
Information Technology

"Excellent software for the management of sales of my business"

What do you like best?

I like this system because it is so easy to use, even after the configuration this system practically works only in an incredible way. It is incredible to feel that you have a personal assistant in your business that carries everything for you safely and reliably, it is priceless.

This system is quite simple, has an interface that is not overloaded, and is really versatile and intuitive. I like the large number of functions that this software has, since it allows me to integrate it with my emails, it also gives me the possibility to use widgets, and integrate them by means of the API, which allows me to simplify all the processes of my business.

This system allows me to send messages to all potential clients through an application within the system instead of logging in and out of other programs.

What do you dislike?

Something I can say I do not like is that in some screens, it is difficult to distinguish and see the scroll bars in some cases seems to be non-existent, making some of the controls disappear from my sight and at times it seems that they were hidden. I hope the technical support team can resolve this quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This system allows you to use it during a short test period in which you can enjoy and know all the benefits that this software has for you. Acquiring it now will be a real investment for your company.

Thanks to this system I can have a direct contact with each client in order to have a more efficient lead management. Be able to track all activities including those that are automated. It is amazing how this system unifies all my sales work teams in one person, this with another system is not possible to have it.

Regional Sales Manager

"A very versatile messaging CRM that's ahead of the game"

What do you like best?

It's super efficient to be able to message leads in one app instead of logging in and out of different apps. The design of the lead panels is clean and concise. I can use amoCRM on the go with the mobile app, which is just as easy to use as the desktop version. To add contacts more quickly, I really appreciate amoCRM's very accurate business card reader. I can just take a photo of a business and have the contact information added to my account instantly. No need for typing. I also like amoCRM chat collaboration feature.

What do you dislike?

amoCRM is mainly focused on text messaging, so it doesn't have as extensive capabilities as more open-ended CRM platforms. The cost, which is calculated per user, is probably not on the low end. So though it's not ridiculous, you could say the price would be something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend amoCRM for those that like to communicate through messaging apps. It's a great way to stay connected and on top of all sales and contact data in a tidy and concise platform.

I can react more quickly to inquiries and have a clearer outlook on sales pipelines. I have a more immediate understanding of the urgency of certain communications. amoCRM provides all the relevant sales data I need right at my fingertips. I can also share information and collaborate quickly with other team members so we can make informed decisions and have substantially higher chances at closing deals.

It is an ideal software to create and manage new projects.

" is an excellent tool that allows you to manage and improve the relationship with customers"

What do you like best?

I love that it is such a dynamic and practical platform to manage, that allows you to analyze and keep track of calls made by and with customers, thus improving the relationship with customers, thus maintaining a practical and dynamic communication

What do you dislike?

is a great tool, although I do not like that it does not give you the possibility to personalize the reports in a more personal way, I think it would be great to add that option

For me it is a very useful and practical tool to manage and manage the relationship with customers in a more dynamic and practical way, thus improving and processing in a better way.

Owner
Graphic Design

"amoCRM Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand and simple to use. The dashboard and integrations are my favorite parts.

What do you dislike?

I would like an application that runs on my PC instead of being tied to a web browser. It's not that bad, it's just that it can sometimes get lost in the piles of open windows. They do have the Notification feature to help with that, it's just that I think I'd prefer a Windows 10 App.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I haven't looked at many CRMs, however, from what I have seen, amoCRM has a great price-point and some powerful features. Plus with all the integrations, I'm sure your needs will be met. I know mine are.

I needed a way to track the sales process and stay on top of what needed to be done at the various stages. I used to lose projects because I didn't follow through on time or even worse, completely miss things that needed to be done. I now use amoCRM to help make sure that doesn't happen.

mr

"amocrm review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can enter all client data in, and sort the pipeline by various classifications that are adaptable. The schedule segment for updates is amazingly important when timing out your subsequent prospective customer calls. Additionally, sufficiently disentangled for anybody to have the option to utilize.

What do you dislike?

In the event that you employ a deal individual who does not use all capacities and information effectively, you will miss basic data when they leave the organization. So the product requires some observing and overseeing, anyway it is decent on the grounds that it is available to customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call and converse with the organization and investigate recordings on this CRM. Organization was exceptionally useful when we joined and set this up.

Monitoring client leads and subsequent meet-ups that can prompt deals opportunity. Likewise, considering deals responsible in their every day exercises.

"Extremely buggy product which slows my business. Waste of money and time."

What do you like best?

I liked the demo and the sales person was helpful and experienced to answer all of my questions.

Easiness of database import.

The number of integrations like Mailchimp, Stripe, Fb, etc looked promising.

What do you dislike?

- a poor set of macros for email templates.

- lack of tracking events (like you can't see or move users who had read your email to a separated stage).

- recurring issues with Gmail server simply blocked my emails to customers and support couldn't fix it for months.

- reports section misses read email report information.

- finally, the logic of my pipeline was broken, and customers simply got stuck and don't move further with my sales funnel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

instead of working on mobile apps, you better fix the problems with a web version

none

python programmer
(10,001+ employees)

"EL MEJOR DE TODO EL MUNDO"

What do you like best?

Gestiono muchas cuentas para diferentes clientes. Puesto que no podemos elegir nuestras cuentas y se asignan a los clientes designados, necesitamos saber cómo tratar con la gente. Cada cliente es diferente y único, lo que significa que usted tiene que adaptarse a su estilo y necesidades. Confío realmente en amoCRM para obtener información de los clientes, utilizando las funciones de gestión de medios sociales y el seguimiento del progreso. Este software me permite lanzar una campaña y ganar leads. Este software me permite comunicarme eficazmente con mis clientes y me mantiene en buen camino con los pasos a seguir.

What do you dislike?

Francamente, creo que el programa ofrece demasiadas características que pueden ser bastante confusas. No he probado todas las características porque sólo uso los que me ayudará en mi trabajo.

Sin duda probarlo por ti mismo, gran programa!

"Amo CRM Great for Small Business Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that you can input all customer information in, and sort the pipeline by different categories that are customizable. The calendar section for reminders is extremely valuable when timing out your follow up sales lead calls. Also, simplified enough for anyone to be able to use.

What do you dislike?

If you hire a saleperson who does not utilize all functions and input data correctly, you will be missing essential information when they leave the company. So the software does require some monitoring and managing, however it is nice because it is open to customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call and talk with the company and look into videos on this CRM. Company was very helpful when we signed up and set this up.

Keeping track of customer leads and follow ups that can lead to sales opportunity. Also, holding sales accountable in their daily acitivites.

"amoCRM a winner!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, and has amazing automations. It's so easy to sue that it's nearly completely automatic, this is hands down spectacular!

What do you dislike?

The availability to download your data is only available to the top plan, I think it should be available to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really easy to set up and test, give it a try

This CRM has provided a simple and easy to use solution for day-to-day sales and customer management. The other CRM that we had been using took too much time and so was not used properly.

"amoCRM is a flexible sales tool"

What do you like best?

I am enjoying flexibility of the CRM to adapt to our workflow and organization. We can really shape our leads, pipelines, and contacts to work as needed

What do you dislike?

Being still a relatively new CRM, it's not incredibly easy to integrate with other software and tools we're using but I'm sure this will change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient and take time to shape it into your own workflow

AmoCRM has helped me prioritize leads and stay on top of tasks across the pipleine to close more sales

Owner
Internet

"amoCRM"

What do you like best?

I have a great experience in working with CRM systems. But i have to choose. amoCRM.

amoCRM - convenient and low-price system, that allow you to increase you incomes.

amoCRM provides you wide amount of functions, which can make your work with customers

easier and better. Just try it!

We could see activities of every sales manager in dept., could have information about our entire sales dept.

Flexible settings, API - integration, built-in widgets - that all make your work process in amoCRM very convenient.

I recommend to try amoCRM to everyone, who is interested in profit and business development.

What do you dislike?

If you meet some troubles while using amoCRM, just call their customer service. Your problem will be solved in few hours.

I am glad to work with multiple sales funnel , which gives us an analysis on the different areas of sales.

Also one of the main advantages is appearance of mobile app. I can control all processec in my sales dept from all over

the world.

Генеральный Директор
Internet

"Simple and technologically"

What do you like best?

In amoCRM i found something, that was not in the other - it is a combination of simplicity and convenience of interface and functionality. amoCRM system perfectly integrated with my IP telephone , email , website and landing page.

What do you dislike?

From the outset there were some technical issues for the integration, but they were quickly solved with the help of the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and you will feel the difference. What used to be difficult, it is now easier than ever.

I can equally convenient control the sales teams in my branches and the central office.

Information about each customer is in instant access. I see online how closer am i to the goal and I can always make adjustments.

I see the performance of each sales manager , and the entire department as a whole. amoCRM became for me the information center and the engine for sales department. The performance of sales managers has increased from 15 to 40 %

ИТ-консалтинг для СМБ, миграция в облако
Telecommunications

"Very good CRM for lead management"

What do you like best?

Very simple and useful.

Great API for customization and integration.

Simple integration with telephony, sites, emails.

Simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

What do you dislike?

Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales.

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best for lead management not for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales.

I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site.

If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method.

One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price.

I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process.

I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient.

If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu.

Сео

"I recommend to all companies for the division sell and maintain the client database."

What do you like best?

We are a digital agency and the process of selling our services

is a key element in the development of the whole company. Before moving on amoCRM

tried other systems, but without much success. After the introduction of amoCRM to our company, the average

efficiency of sales increased by 15% and total revenue by more than 20%.

Just want to point out the simplicity and ease of use of the system.

New managers who come to us in the company master this program in a matter of hours and

have been working there almost since the first day.

And I like the head very convenient to manage Analytics and sales statistics.

What do you dislike?

Currently disadvantages not detected.

Currently disadvantages not detected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best tool for conducting sales

Project Manager - New Store Development
Construction

"The Crm with AMO"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track the performance and leads of the sales department and that the crm is iOS friendly.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is lacking for users in the US which is important when so many features are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to implement and a value for the money.

With Amo we have gained more organization and follow through with potential customers which has allowed us not miss leads. We can communicate with each other internally and with our customers current and potential all in one system. Saves time and money.

Owner, CEO

"amoCRM - the best choice for us"

What do you like best?

It has rich functionality, but it is quite simple and user-friendly. Interface is not overloaded, its really intuitive. A lot of convenient functions, such as e-mail integration, ability to use widgets, for example, to phone customers directly from amoCRM, api integration – all of it could simplify doing your business.

You could customize your amoCRM system to fit your business processes. It doesn’t require programming skills, only your desire.

If you met a trouble using amoCRM, just contact to their customer service. They will answer all your questions and help to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

We didn't have any problems with tis product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To try trial period and find out all benefits for your bussines

Now we have:

- CRM

- Analytics

- Control

We increased our sales.

CEO

"amoCRM is good for B2B"

What do you like best?

amoCRM is a good system for small and middle size companies.

Firstly, it has a very friendly user interface. Each button on the right place.

There is no need to read the documentation to understand the system.

Secondly, prepared business sales process and key metrics are built into the system.

There is no need to wrestle with how to structure the sale. Everything has been thought out for you.

Thirdly, managers like system! They are happy to start working in it.

And finally, in amoCRM there are many ready-made integrations - the so-called widgets.

Thus we can easily and without programming connect CRM system to our site by Wordpress.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application does not install on my Nexus tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try amoCRM

Increase conversion of sales department

CEO

"Really easy CRM system for sales"

What do you like best?

- Easy UI

- API & widgets

- Fast support

What do you dislike?

- No documents editor

- Only sales process

I’ve been using amoCRM for more than 3 years now, at first as a customer and now we are their integrator partner. The system is very simple and versatile at the same time. It looks like a "little" Salesforce. You can write your own modules to modify the interface. There is a comprehensive API that enables you to provide integrations with other systems. UI is really handy. I recommend it.

(Myself Only)

"Easy setup, great integration"

What do you like best?

The setup is pretty easy, support is helpful

The integrations with other products extend the power and usefulness the product. The Twilio integration is amazing.

What do you dislike?

On some screens, it's hard to see the scrollbars or they are non-existent so some of the controls disappear below your view and are hard to get too.

Contact and lead management. Activity and follow-up tracking, some automation. The key business driver is it allows me as a one-man sales team track a much larger pipeline than I could without the tool.

"amoCRM the best system for sales"

What do you like best?

i choose CRM system for small web studio for a long time, reviewed about a dozen variants and settled on amoCRM, because it the most

convenient and thoughtful application.

And here's why:

1) The developers managed to introduce the amazingly rich functionality , while not overloading the interface , keeping it simple and understandable;

2) Initially, the system contains only what you need and nothing more , and customize the system to fit your business processes is a pleasure;

3) If suddenly you realize that something is missing, then finalizing it is not a big problem , and for this there are rich opportunities;

We are grateful for amoCRM that released a terrific product !

What do you dislike?

I'am not found dislike items. Beautiful and stability system.

Client calculation.

Account Executive

"Simple CRM"

What do you like best?

the API integration was key for our team. The functionality and interface is clean as well.

What do you dislike?

long term sales management could be a tad more difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it! It will be worth it!

helps increate conversion rates

"Simple interface with good functionality "

What do you like best?

It integrates with our in house software and is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

Tablet/phone application needs to be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very efficient and user friendly for online leads and following up with its users

Helping us get leads, follow up with clients and increase sales through analyses

amoCRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management