Adobe Flash Builder Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Flash Builder?

Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 software is a development environment for building games and applications using the ActionScript language and the open source Flex framework. Flash Builder Premium includes professional testing tools such as profilers, network monitoring, and unit testing support.

Adobe Flash Builder Screenshots

Adobe Flash Builder Profile Details

Adobe Flash Builder Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

Adobe Flash Builder Reviews

1-50 of 141 total Flash Builder reviews
Senior Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Adobe Flash Builder for Game Development?"

What do you like best?

I used Adobe Flash builder for game development so the most feature I like about it is the support for Action Script which was earlier not present on the Adobe Flash Builder. With ActionScript, I can build games better, secure and efficiently. Also, it provides support to create games for both platforms i.e. iOS and Android, it has emulators for respective platforms to test and run the games and to give stimulation of how to game would look on real devices.

What do you dislike?

I have used Adobe Flash builder extensively and over my duration of use, I found nothing displeasing about it. However, it uses a lot of my system ram and it's expensive at least I felt that way initially but it's worth the price you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Adobe Flash builder for game development since it provides the platform for both iOS and Android. However, I would not recommend it for web development since most people are migrating towards JavaSript than Flex. Also the price it's expensive but it's worth the price for the features it provides.

I have been using this product for game development for both the ios and Android platforms. Earlier I used Adobe Flash builder for building Flash games. Adobe Flash Builder also includes emulators to stimulate how the game would look in target devices. It also allows me to flawlessly go through development workflows to speed up the process and thereby increasing my productivity. Also having a built-in Adobe Scout Support can come in handy.

(10,001+ employees)

"Adobe Flash Builder for game and application development"

What do you like best?

The best feature I like about the Adobe Flash Builder is built-in Adobe Scout Support it assists in developing games and other applications. Apart from that the support for ActionScript and Flex in the newer version. Both ActionScript and flex makes game and web application development easy.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing when you start fresh. Hence one must learn how to use Adobe Flash Builder although it's pretty easy to learn. Also, most of the good features are premium i.e you have to pay to get them. If you are willing to spend money then there is nothing much to dislike about Adobe Flash Builder it worth spending for, for the props you get.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an expensive product, so for the first time user I would recommend looking for other product with similar features get used to them and then shift on to Adobe Flash Builder. If money is not a question for you then go for it its worth the investment.

I have been using Adobe Flash Builder for game development for both the mobile platforms ios and android. It's very easy to develop games using ActionScript and with its built-in Adobe Scout support that assist with tools for game development. It also provides the environment to stimulate the games on the target platform. Furthermore, I don't have to use other testing product since Adobe Flash Builder provides local connections for testing.

Software Development Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Game and Application development platform"

What do you like best?

The best new feature for Adobe Flash Builder would be the support for ActionScript and Flex. They are my go-to languages for game development, animation designing and creating content-rich web applications.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about. It can be very confusing at first to get started but with a slight learning curve, it's really easy to learn. It lacks a timeline for animation which can come in handy when working on a large program with a lot of animations. It's a system resource heavy application and will take longer loading time and run time depending on your project. Also, it sure consumes a lot of RAM too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software to those who are into game development and animation designing.Also to those who are into developing web applications.It's expensive true, but really worth your money.

Being a tutor, I use Adobe Flash Builder to teach Game development to recruits since it supports ActionScript.It is so great since that I have to teach only 1 product instead of 3 products.

Having built-in Adobe Scout aids with a plethora of tools that help in creating a game and other application.

Furthermore, I also use it to teach animation designing.

Also, I use Adobe Flash Builder for creating rich web applications using Flex support. Using Adobe Flash builder I have created my own blog to post articles of my cooking hobby.

Senior Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Adobe Flash Builder :-Best Game and Application development platform."

What do you like best?

The best feature I like is the new ActionScript and Flex support which was not present earlier.It has new and improved tools and features which enhanced my productivity and that's just icing on the cake.It also has built-in Adobe Scout Support which helps creating game development and other application.

What do you dislike?

It requires a bit of learning curve to use the program.It lacks the timeline when it comes to animation.If you build larger application with lot of animation you will face problems.It is a resource heavy application use wise and takes long loading times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Study the product closely before deciding to purchase the product.The smart thing to do would be to jot down the various important elements that need consideration such as key features, finances, skill levels of workers, company size etc. Then, research thoroughly. Read some Adobe Flash Builder reviews and look into each of the alternative programs in your shortlist.

I use Adobe Flash Builder for Game development since it supports ActionScript.It also has built-in Adobe Scout.This aids with wide array of tools that help to create games and other applications.I also use it for creating static animation website and light animation designing.

Desarrollador web
(Myself Only)

"Una de las mejores en desarrollo de juegos y aplicaciones móviles."

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta es poder programar con ActionScript, ya que es muy fácil de usar en comparación con otros lenguajes.Además el editor WYSIWYG facilita el trabajo ya que podemos visualizar lo que se va programando. La función de autocompletado permite que la programación sea más fluida y más rápida, es una gran ayuda.

What do you dislike?

No es tan fácil de entender si no tienes conocimientos previos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flash Builder es excelente sobre todo si, como yo, te gustan los productos de Adobe ya que tienen características y funciones similares. Vengo de programar en Adobe Flash (ahora Adobe Animate) por lo que Flash Builder se me hizo bastante familiar y fácil de aprender. Así que si ya conoces y estas familiarizado con estos programas, será fácil de usar,

Uso este software como herramienta de aprendizaje, ya que me ayuda a analizar la estructura en la creación de juegos y desarrollarlo. El lenguaje de programación facilita este proceso, es sumamente fácil por lo que ayuda en la comprensión y en el desarrollo de aplicaciones web. Es muy fácil (sobretodo si tienes conocimientos previos) crear juegos para móviles.

Student

"Perfrct"

What do you like best?

The interface which I used among all the best is the product be Adobe. The tools the application has provided are very much use full to the new technology. The different tiles given are the most versatile I have ever seen. The interface which I used among all the best is the product be Adobe. The tools the application has provided are very much use full to the new technology. The different tiles given are the most versatile I have ever seen. The interface which I used among all the best is the product be Adobe. The tools the application has provided are very much use full to the new technology. The different tiles given are the most versatile I have ever seen.The interface which I used among all the best is the product be Adobe. The tools the application has provided are very much use full to the new technology. The different tiles given are the most versatile I have ever seen.The interface which I used among all the best is the product be Adobe. The tools the application has provided are very much use full to the new technology. The different tiles given are the most versatile I have ever seen.The interface which I used among all the best is the product be Adobe. The tools the application has provided are very much use full to the new technology. The different tiles given are the most versatile I have ever seen.

What do you dislike?

The interface which I used among all the can be improved is the product be Adobe. The tools the application has provided are very much use full to the has become old technology. The different tiles given are the most versatile I have ever seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was able to complete my project in time and with the best possible way.

Estudiante
Media Production

"Easy to use and very efficient"

What do you like best?

I really like the usage that it guves to you as well as the numerous tutorials that the programme has itself on the net, that really helps to learn how to make your best

What do you dislike?

That you can´t transfer your works into another computer. For example, when you are working in windows and you have to change into Ubuntu. I dont really know how to open the same archive, as it always give me some kind of problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its really good to start looking for tutorials, as it show how to make the best of the programme

It gives you the right placement to do what our bussiness requires, so we can work togheter in the same programme. But as i said, you cant change the operative sistem

Desarrollador de aplicaciones web
(Myself Only)

"Flash Builder"

What do you like best?

I really like the ActionScript support since it's a very easy language to learn and it's ideal for programming animations. The user interface is simple and intuitive, although basic knowledge is needed to understand it. It has an autocomplete function that helps me write the code. Adobe offers a lot of documentation to start using it. The menu has many editing and animation tools that are easy to apply an, combined it with the use of code I consider it to be quite flexible software and almost anything can be done.

What do you dislike?

There're other softwares that are emerging and are gaining ground in the design of web applications, so I feel that Flash Builder is being left behind, which is a shame because it's a software with a lot of potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a software with a lot of potential, which can be a bit difficult to learn if you don't know other Adobe products, but its website always uploads content that can help you a lot in your learning path.

I started developing animations in Adobe Flash some years ago, so using Flash Builder has been easy. I develop web applications and one of my goals is to develop games and I have been using Flahs Builder to achieve it. It is an excellent design tool, easy to learn and with great potential.

Project Manager - Intelligent Package Power
Industrial Automation

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

I love that this software is very easy to use, a monkey like me could us it! What I like most is the ability to integrate development environments. This platform speeds development of rich Internet applications (RIAs) and cross-platform desktop applications, particularly for the Adobe Flash platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how difficult it is do download and get started. It can be very confusing at first to get started. But once you are started it is really great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I enjoy working with most of the adobe products. They are pretty simple to use and keep using. I love that I have the ability to login and get everything done at once instead of having to wait.

It allows me to integrate from multiple platforms into one simple solution. It is also great because I only have to learn one product instead of 3 products.

Head of English Department
Primary/Secondary Education

"A builder of your games and applications"

What do you like best?

Adobe Flash Builder is a game and application development platform with support for ActionScript and Flex.

With Adobe Flash Builder, developers can also further enhance their productivity. That is because the platform has improved tools and features. On top of that, the environment enables developers to create games and apps for iOS and Android on Windows and Mac machines.

Additionally, the Adobe Flash Builder interface is designed in a way that lets developers write codes faster. It enables it through features like statement completion, which automatically completes code lines, to allow developers to move on faster to the next line.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about adobe flash builder is that the cost is high. Also, it uses a lot of my system ram and it's expensive at least I felt that way initially but it's worth the price you pay.

I have been using this product for game and application development for both the ios and Android platforms. Adobe Flash Builder also includes emulators to stimulate how the game would look in target devices. It also allows me to flawlessly go through development workflows to speed up the process and thereby increasing my productivity.

Consultor Tecnico - Java Developer and Php Developer.

"Flash Builder is an excellent tool for developers"

What do you like best?

Have a design view. Flash Builder is for robust applications that you can not do in Flash Professional. It gives a little more freedom of design and animation, and it's easier for the developer to learn. is much more stable than Flash. It offers a large number of functionalities that can help your needs

What do you dislike?

Lacking the timeline is a pain when it comes to animations. If you want to develop an application larger than the one that requires some animation, you will have some problems to do it in Flash Builder, it is much more difficult than if you do it in Flash Professional. is usually exaggerated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is a complete IDE, with auto-completion, debugging capabilities, error detection and visual editing.

Is a commercial solution for the development of Flex applications, you can change from one side to another, when you know what you are doing and keep in mind that not all functionalities overlap (FB: no timeline, no scenes, Flash: no MXML). It works like an Eclipse plugin.

Brayan De Freitas systems engineer

"very good development environment"

What do you like best?

Adobe Flash Builder is a very good development environment when developing an application with ActionScript. I have used it since the IDE eclipse and it is a tool where there is enough documentation on the web and in which there is a wide development to enrich an Internet application.

What do you dislike?

When downloading and implementing Adobe Flash Builder it can be difficult and confusing, it also makes the development environment heavier and takes a long time to start

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Flash Builder is very easy to use, I find it comfortable because it includes what IDE needs. and how not to be if it is written on the Eclipse platform, which is already one of the best development IDE.

Adobe Flash Builder integrates a good text editor and a debugger

is a good tool that helps me be creative when developing an application

Software Developer
Automotive

"Adobe Flash Builder "

What do you like best?

I like that it comes in two editions for the end user, standard and premium. The Adobe Flash Builder it’s built on Eclipse platform and has all the things and all the tools for MXML content. The last version that I used 4.7 comes with all the stuff you need for mobile development like games and applications.

What do you dislike?

This product is only for experienced programmers. I tried to export the Flash Builder content into my phone but is not working. The main features for testing and coding are available only in premium edition and you have to spend more money for this

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am thinking at a user manual or documentation for anyone who doesn’t know how to use it

With Adobe Flash Builder we solved our problems about the needed apps. We are able to create our own content. And I think that this thing is useful for us and our time. We can have a main application and we can use it each time in order to try different things on it.

Aviation & Aerospace

"THE software to use for building any Flash based application!"

What do you like best?

Adobe Flash Builder is extremely easy to use and I absolutely am thrilled with how it works cross platform with Windows, Android and iOS. The ease of use with emulators is outstanding as well! The user interface is great for newer employees that may have not used it before

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike with the time I have spent using this software. It is easy to use, does a great job at what it does and is easily accessible from Adobe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep regularly updating the software and please do not change the interface!

Updating and expanding the companies various departments websites. Knowing that the site is going to look the same on different OS systems is the greatest benefit of using this software.

Graphic Designer

"Great product and better platform"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate the tools. I have tried other platforms in the past and I have to say this one is one of , if not, the easiest to find my way around it.

What do you dislike?

Well The only thing I didnt like was having to find out how to integrate more libraries but other than that it was one of the best out there,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to read Help documants if you are lost with anything. They have everything you need help with in there.

I was working on some things for a game. As I said I have already seen how easy it was to navigate around but not only that its all in one (once you have the libraries you want)

Electronics Technician
Military

"Flash builder review"

What do you like best?

Getting started was pretty simple. You can figure out pretty easily how to put together and edit simple animations pretty quickly without having to do a lot of research before hand.

What do you dislike?

Once you hit that learning curve wall, it is quite difficult to get over without spending time on online tutorials, videos, or even classes. So you're pretty limited unless you have the time or money to get the necessary help you need to become proficient with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great jumping off software in regards to self building simple flash animations

I've created short animations teaching people how to learn how to play piano at the very basic level by having a song playing in the background and a keyboard and hand in the frame. The flash animations were simply me highlighting the corresponding right hand G clef note being played at various speeds along with the proper finger.

"A disgrace for an IDE"

What do you like best?

I can hardly find anything. The refactoring function is useful WHEN IT WORKS.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything, but especially the fact that tons of AS3 errors show in the console for no good reason. They won't go away with cleaning the project, but they magically disappear after restarting the IDE and cleaning the project. Is that a joke? How am I supposed to write reliable software by using such an unreliable tool to build it?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to use mxmlc directly from the command line or a script written in your favorite scripting language. On long term it will save you much time and frustration.

I TRIED to use Flash Builder to compile ActionScript, which was my favorite language ever since the dawns of Flash Player 9. Projects involved were both for profit and personal use/academic research. I found recently that using the console tools to compile code is much more reliable and produces more consistent results.

"Great IDE for building Android apps."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Adobe Flash Builder is built on the Eclipse platform and it delivers full support for building Flex and ActionScript apps for Android, as well as support for building ActionScript apps iOS. Their SDK has the components and capabilities I need along with integrated support for other Adobe products. But what I do love is the SDK for gaming for our mobile app development team, this is new territory for us moving into the video gaming development for mobile and using Flash Builder 4.7 with the gaming SDK has been a great experience for myself and our team.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with Adobe Flash Builder is dealing with the Adobe update and always needing to make sure flash player is working in my browser in order for it to work correctly. Other than those tiny little issues the software is great and runs smoothly about 85% of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say jump right into it if you used Android Studio or other IDE's to build mobile apps or web-based apps, you're going to find it easy to use and just as good or better than any of the IDE's currently out there. My work MacBook I'm currently running Flash Builder 4.7 but haven't upgraded it yet on my personal MacBook still running 4.5

We have been using adobe flash builder to work on our AI project that we're currently building for our app that we working on for the past two years. Most of the team come from the Eclipse platform and it works a lot better for most of us than Android studio, not as buggy and laggy. Our programming team seems to love using it for android and IOS app project along with some web-based project that we do. The main benefit is that the IDE is very easy to use and learn, not as complicated as some of the other IDE's out there for users who are new to building mobile and web-based apps.

Big Data Developer
(10,001+ employees)

"Very good animation design application"

What do you like best?

Action script is one of the flexible scripts available to design animations. The features I like most is the interface. It is fluid and offers features to edit animations using drag and drop, and also by using scripts. In addition to the software, there are a lot of active developer communities to support new designers. It also has a lot of support on the internet to resolve problems easily.

What do you dislike?

Its kind of disappointing about the software is that it is becoming outdated. The developers aren't focused anymore to bring up new features. A lot of new applications have been taking place of this software. Another drawback of this application is action script doesn't offer to design dynamic animations, which is supported by many applications these days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check your requirements and decide to choose the software or not.

Static animation website building, animation designing.

I
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Developing app with Adobe Flash"

What do you like best?

Adobe Flash Builder, is an integrated development environment for the family of multimedia platforms that uses browser add-ons to offer dynamic and attractive content through the browser, its ide is based on java eclipse environment and in the mudo of the development is compared with the Microsoft Expression suite.

What do you dislike?

The ram consumption is very high, therefore it demands the end user to have a PC with high resources in order to enjoy the heavy load of the contents developed under adobe flas builder.

The difficulty of generating a dynamic page of interaction with the end user continues, that is to say, it is almost impossible to develop a complete and interactive page entirely in Flash, which has advanced options such as forms, databases, surveys, etc. which is why it is almost impossible to register users, create virtual stores, classifieds, portals, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the use of Adobe Flash for the development of dynamic content and enriched components that make attractive the demonstrations of any resources or demonstrative aspect on the web and corporate presentations to the company

I use flash, for the development of dynamic presentations in the company as well as advertising campaigns that through large screens make the view of the user or final consumer attractive. It is also used for the automation of catalagos of products of the company example: list of services, telephony hardware showing its operation.

Doctoral Candidate
Higher Education

"Fine experiences with Adobe Flash Builder "

What do you like best?

I like that for the most part it is easy to use and does not require a lot of previous knowledge to be able to use it. I think compared to other systems it is a very well thought out program in terms of the user interface. I think that overall the program is very efficient and effective and I would recommend to other people in the research industry if they have similar projects.

What do you dislike?

I think that once you try to use AFB for more advanced things it can be very challenging to figure out the details. There are a lot of features that could be improved to make it easier to use this program for a range of intended purposes. It would also be very convenient if the price was reduced or if it was packaged with other programs to make it easier for small businesses to purchase this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that having better help systems when people are confused or stuck on something would be very beneficial.

Adobe Flash Builder has been able to solve some of our business problems in regards to our research. We use AFB to build applications needed for different experiments. I think this can be very helpful in time management during our research projects. Having a application already set up that we can use each time we conduct the experiment makes research projects that have time constraints a lot easier.

"A great experience!"

What do you like best?

I really like that Adobe has incorporated ActionScript! It makes the task easier! I started doing small animations in Flash and the migration to Adobe Flash Builder was easy. Creating games is still a hobby and I am still learning, but for now I have fun experimenting and this software gives me all the necessary tools for learning. I really like that it adapts to the iOS and Android platforms and also, the support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I have to admit that the software is quite heavy and a bit expensive, however it´s worth paying Although its free version is very good. I think it's very friendly and intuitive, but if you're a beginner it will be a bit difficult to learn. The Adobe website has very good tutorials to get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software has all the tools to create excellent games! It is intuitive and friendly, although it requires a little study of the software to start.

For now I use it to learn and prepare myself since one of my goals is to create games and take advantage of them, but for now I use this software to learn and improve my skills!

Рекламный аналитик

" great program"

What do you like best?

greatly simplifies my work with projects.

very pleased with this project

What do you dislike?

-all at theAll that concerns my work I was able to solve everything with the help of this program. height I wish to continue to work and develop

"Nice IDE, great concept, but the future of Flash is bleak right?"

What do you like best?

Debugger and compiler are valuable for UI development. UI preview and layout designer are really nice too, although UI designers for web development are becoming more rare.

What do you dislike?

Flash was essentially killed by Apple a number of years ago, it may not have been inevitable, but it's the reality now. Adobe stopped making improvements for Flash Builder a few years back and handed over the future to Apache Flex, so styling and improvements in the Flash realm have been stagnant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a nice tool to maintain a legacy Flash application, but unless things change dramatically in the coming years, this will be strictly used for legacy maintenance of 'unsupported' Flash applications.

I created a rich-web application in 2009 using Adobe Flex/Flash Builder. The product has had a nice 9 year run. Very stable in its own right. Browser support and security warnings about Flash have cropped up over the last few years which has impeded a few customers. The application I created uses standard REST web-services exclusively for its data transfer for all application activities. The work flow of the application are all managed by Flash. A certain amount of obfuscation is provided by Flash and the applications produced are essential impervious to bots seeking brute force log-in attempts. There's no easy "view source" for a produced Flash SWF file.

"Adobe Flash Builder Makes Working a Flash!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the layout of this software and its ease of use. I use it throughout the day while working in a broadcasting department and it was not given me any problems thus far. I am new to the program, but like it so far!

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to say negatively about this software yet, but I have noticed small tweaks that could be made to make the beginning stages of this much easier to learn. Luckily, I have a team around me that knows this programs and is able to easily help and guide me through this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I enjoy this product because it makes certain aspects of my job easier. Like I said earlier, I am new to the program, but like it so far. I use it for the majority of my day.

I am able to create beautiful internet based programs that I would have had to spend hours doing manually on my own. This makes this very easy for me. Like I said earlier, have a team around me that knows this programs and is able to easily help and guide me through this, so I am very thankful. I have confidence that this program will become easier and easier to learn and that it will continue to help greatly.

Automotive
(10,001+ employees)

"Adobe Flash Builder is easy to use and it can help you to gain experience"

What do you like best?

The product is simple to utilize. There are useful plug-ins inside the product to utilize while requiring help. Flash-builder 4.7 with Action Script is an awesome redesign and aids a less complex strategy to making games and applications.

What do you dislike?

The new updates are awesome, however once in a while the product is very slow for me. There is a probability that it is the PC, yet on the work area I am utilizing, there is in some cases with the same issue..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Change content size and add extra images to the increase highlights, and also some tutorials or video tutorials can help the user.

The business issues I fixed utilizing Adobe Flash Builder are having quicker turnovers in order to finish the projects and tasks very quick

Owner

"Use Flash Builder to maintain your legacy code"

What do you like best?

It is built based on Eclipse, so they did not try to re-create an IDE from scratch, so it is familiar to users of the eclipse IDE. It is cross platform so you can use it on both Windows and Mac machines.

What do you dislike?

It is often quite buggy and no longer maintained. The program may crash often and requires an older version of Java in order to operate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use eclipse and install the necessary plugins manually.

Providers a more effective way to work with as3 code and produce flash SWF files and keep them organized. Can run external applications within eclipse to compile the SWFs.

IC

"development of adobe flash builder"

What do you like best?

I also found excellent client-side data management and paging features that bring efficiency to large data set handling. Further, the new speedy two-way data binding dramatically simplified database updates without extra coding -- a nice touch for a common task.

What do you dislike?

ith productivity the name of the game, I was surprised that Adobe Catalyst was not synced to Builder's release. (Catalyst is a companion tool languishing in beta that lets designers visually create forms and interfaces, wire event triggers and interactions, and then pass them off to developers for completion.) Builder 4 may become a tougher sell without assurances that all of the pieces of the platform are in place and properly supported.

Flash Builder has you covered, supporting ASP.Net, J2EE, HTTP/REST and SOAP Web services, PHP, BlazeDS, ColdFusion, and LiveCycle Data Services for streaming data.

Software Engineer

"Adobe Flash Builder Review"

What do you like best?

Adobe Flash Builder is very user friendly especially for entry level or anyone starting out.

What do you dislike?

Adobe products are pricey and the company does not pay for the program to use at home. This is problematic when I have to finish work elsewhere that's not at the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider finding a cheaper alternative when starting out.

Adobe Flash Builder helps the software engineers in the business create the program UI on our website. The benefits are that the abilities flash builder has is very extensive. There's already a huge database of information to provide us ideas and support.

Publishing & Business Development Executive
Publishing

"The SVG experts"

What do you like best?

Adobe like all the other products has put in a lot of efforts for people to make svgs and flv files along with .gif formats in order to live in the world of growing business

What do you dislike?

Flash isnt integrated automatically in browsers and if a license is bought it can prove to be a boost for the same.

With the help of Adobe i was able to create various flip books using Indesign and flash. With this the sales can easily increase as it reduces cost of print.

Xavi's review.

"Decent program but little use in the future."

What do you like best?

Adobe Flash Builder is one of the easier programs to get into, for me. It took me less time to figure out how to navigate through out and then start doing complex actions.

What do you dislike?

Flash is starting to become less common and less used. Adobe Flash Builder is not something that many would use in the future, so it's not as good to learn now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a plus to know, but it's not very viable in the future.

Building flash was never as easy. It made shipping products with flash much faster.