- You can create apps for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android using one development envirionment
- It's so fast to create apps , you can create your app from ready bricks of code called components, for example drawing edits, labels, buttons on windows, more complex ones
- Rebuild your application with one click and deploy to new platform, maybe it will require some platform dependent code
- You have a lot of components for example for working with FTP, Databases, etc.
- You can even have components that can work with 3D models on your windows
- You don't have native IDE on MacOS X
- Price is very expensive for small company
- Sometimes components are very limited and expanding it it's not so easy task
You can develop, test and deploy software very fast. Also you don't need to fully re-write your app for new platform, just write some platform dependent code, build for new platform and you are good to go.