Studio 3T

Studio 3T is the MongoDB GUI and IDE available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Work for Studio 3T?

Learning about Studio 3T?

Studio 3T Reviews

Showing 7 Studio 3T reviews
Irfan R.

"Best Mongodb client so far"

What do you like best?

Note : I am using paid version of it so having all features enabled for me.

Powerful support for replica set and various auth mechanism.

Inbuilt shell (intellishell) for writing custom query

Separate interface to build pipeline for aggregation operation

Map reduce, schema compare, schema analysis, sql to mongo query conversion, backup and restore are the other features which reduces our daily effort on multiple tasks.

Connection management will be the best you would find in this if you are dealing with multiple server on your daily routine. For me I work on microservice architecture so I am having huge list of server and database. It does allow tagging a color to every connection so you would tag your production in red color to prevent accidental damage to it.

Inline editing of documents, without blocking the main ui (unlike mongodb compass which blocks the user action during load operation).

What do you dislike?

Trial version is limited to only 3 connection.

When you open any collection you can access query window till the data gets loaded, reported already to team but no update on the same yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this specifically when you have to deal with replicasets. Its worth buying the paid one if you are managing multiple servers.

I run IT service business, where I have to serve multiple clients. Studio 3T allows me to manage all my database in single interface thus increases my productivity.

Most importantly I can manage even all my production instance including all replicasets.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Studio 3T
shalini N.

"The tool for visualizing and analysing the data and the IDE for MongoDB."

What do you like best?

Studio 3T, a cross-platform MongoDB GUI and IDE, has provides a SQL-based user interface for issuing queries against MongoDB. We can view data in three forms such as "Tableview","Treeview","JsonView".By using Studio 3T we can query a bulk amount of data.We can update the bulk amount of data in few seconds.Studio 3T supports left joins only.

What do you dislike?

The main exception to this is the so-called NoSQL databases. With each NoSQL database needing its own specialized syntax, training costs can skyrocket.

Studio 3T does not support full joins and right joins.

cost expensive.

Iam uipath developer.I developed many bots in uipath for storing data we used mongoDB .To query the bulk amount of data we used studio 3T. To update bulk amount of data in the collections at single query .this is the best tool.

What Other Integrated Development Environment (IDE) solution do you use?

"Amazing software to manage DB, really the best "

What do you like best?

Amazing app do manage DB, great experience for me. Started from zero for MongoDB and using Studio3T I learnt everything. Main advantages are query builder, which is easiest to use and generates query script. that means when you know what you want to do, you definitely can do it without any additional knowledge but after doing it, you already have experience with script cause it creates for you.

Really nice to have ability run SQL scripts in MongoDB and even beter when you can translate query language to another languages.Amazing really amazing

What do you dislike?

IntelliShell configuration is a bit hard for starter but really useful for work.

Also would like to have task scheduling, but not only import / export. Running script in scheduled time would make Studio 3T even more amazing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Running script in scheduled time would make Studio 3T even more amazing

When I started using Studio 3T, I didn't use to work with DB before and that was best experience for me to learn and work simultaneously .

Apoorv S.

"Best IDE"

What do you like best?

1. Import entire SQL domain model.

2. You can capture relationship between tables , collections.

3. SQL to MongoDB migration.

4. SQL query execution.

5. Ease to see JSON view and table view.

What do you dislike?

Studio 3t is little heavy and you may face some support issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I recommend this tool to other developer to check mognodb collections and associations.

We have moved from Command line Interface to IDE , Graphical user interface for view collections while working with Mongodb.

vasanthi m.

"experience summary for studio 3t "

What do you like best?

best tool for to visualize the database data for mongodb, In Studio 3T we can easily write Sql Queries and convert into mongo queries.using studio 3t we can easy and faster way to connect the mongo database.

we can easily setup the studio 3t in local machines.we can see the table data in either table data or json view.

What do you dislike?

As of my experience I didn't face any issues with studio3t, but Converting Sql joins and storedprocedures are not possible to convert to mongodb queries.

It Performs the operations the mongodb database data.

Eduardo A.

"The best for mongoDB"

What do you like best?

It is not like 2 steps database setup, but once you have your database, is super powerfull and useful for managing your data.

What do you dislike?

Not that I dislike, but it can be a bit tricky to do the first setup of the database.

Is perfect for data analysis, I use it for testing first all our queries before submiting on production, so this is the best tool I have seen for it.

"Mongo for very beatiful management tool"

What do you like best?

Mongodb server to connect to the fast and secure connection information to be able to record.Mongodb users to create.

What do you dislike?

The best practice among mongodb management tools

With Quick Sort feature, you can quickly move queries by drag and drop fields to queries.

Learning about Studio 3T?

* We monitor all Studio 3T reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.