Zoom Video Webinar

Webinars Made Easy. Up to 100 interactive video participants can engage with an unlimited audience in live virtual events.

Work for Zoom Video Webinar?

Learning about Zoom Video Webinar?

Zoom Video Webinar Reviews

Ask Zoom Video Webinar a Question
Showing 53 Zoom Video Webinar reviews
Eduardo O.

"Zoom! Ideal for quick meetings!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that it is designed so that the participants and the host can share their video, audio and screen. that is, the best interaction that has been achieved so far from long ditancias, since the participants can interact through questions and answers, chat and answering voting questions. It is ideal for any user of a company

What do you dislike?

I really can not think of any disadvantages. I have been using it and in general it is a fairly complete and rewarding product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the interaction is about Zoom Video Webinar is ideal and appropriate; It is easy to start as a host and it is easy to join as a guest. Really of all the tools that I have tried or used, it is undoubtedly the best.

The greatest benefit that this software offers from other programs is its accessibility features, which allow even users with disabilities to program, attend and participate in Zoom web meetings and seminars.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom Video Webinar
Pushparaj A.

"A Decent webinar tool which needs more enhancements"

What do you like best?

Helps to conduct meeting instantly anywhere as it supports web as well as mobile app versions

Easy to send invitation for multiple audiences to join the webinar session.

Registration form helps in gathering data of the attendees in case if we are conducting a product demo

accessible for multiple presenters and sharing of files is also available

What do you dislike?

while it supports mobile app version to conduct meetings the video quality isn't very impressive during low bandwidth connections. Also we get glitches in the audio at times if you have a poor connection or you are if you are travelling which needs a fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to find a solution for conducting webinar, conferences to multiple audiences across various regions than zoom could be the right solution for you. It helps us to conduct a meeting even when we are on the move and also can enable multiple participants to present at a time. Give it a try before you opt for a paid version.

we were able to conduct meetings and interviews on the go through video conferencing.

Especially training the new joinees in different regions were become much easier.

What Webinar solution do you use?

Carolyn E.

"Perfect for webinar with good quality"

What do you like best?

Zoom Video Webinar is really effective and very good for casual webinar anywhere thanks to the large number of components where you can use both in desktop and mobile applications. The user interface is very easy to use and each of the functions it has are of great help to improve the quality of the webinarthat will take place.

What do you dislike?

We have noticed that in the meetings held using the mobile application, the audio quality presents faults which degrade the quality of the video call.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very useful program for companies that seek to improve the quality of their webinar outside the comfort of an office.

Zoom Video Webinar has helped us to improve the quality of the webinar that we carry out from any place without the need of having a desktop computer to perform them.

karen a.

"with zoom I can help more people"

What do you like best?

zoom I like it because with this tool I can help more people every day to get a job through our website, interested people just have to contact me and with a simple clin in a link, I can talk with any person and explain in detail what is the job offer of your locality, with zoom I can see the other people besides listening to it, the other person can do the same, in addition to this I can show powert point presentations, I can show you web pages , I can show you video and all this thanks to its video conferencing platform, with zoon I can also speak with over 100 people if I wish, without having any video or audio problem, personally with zoom I have not had major problems technical support since they have everything running 100%

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about zooming is that sometimes it takes time to upload the presentations that I need to show to the people who are in the conference, if it were a little faster it was perfect

First and foremost I can make a conference without being literally present with other people in one place, it saves me time and money, with zoom I can contact more people in a shorter time, besides that I do not need conventional materials to make a presentation , I just need to have my PC and be within zoom to show my information either in powert point, in a pdf or a web page with just one click

Luis B.

"the best tool of my business"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this great tool is that it allows me to take my business to many people simultaneously, with a clear transmission and tools that allow me to show anything on my screen and make a lecture as an expert

What do you dislike?

there is a detail that I do not like but that is not the fault of the zoom tool, and it is the quality of the image that can be seen in the video call, it is something that is a problem of each camera of each computer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you can use it without problem, it is easy to use

I tried to solve the problem of talking with more people while my business kept going up and I could not dedicate time to each person individually, this tool now helps me to be a lecturer and jointly expose my business to others

Ziro J.

"Using Zoom Video Webinar For Communication and Meetings"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use, its interface is easy to understand. I am able to organize meetings and attend to different educational conferences from any place of my comfort. The software does not use a lot of space, hence it can be installed and it will not cause the phone to hang, Zoom is able to schedule meetings and conferences. In addition, this software provides a texting platform, so during these meetings, people can interact and share ideas. Lastly but not least, this software has enabled me to be flexible in my work, now am able to review my work and check my recorded conferences anytime I want.

What do you dislike?

The quality of video recording is low. the software also requires fast internet to work efficiently. Sometimes this software automatically logs you off, when watching a video it just closes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend individuals who want to use this software to create content and educate their respective personnel. This software is easy to use and it also provides recordings for future use. Zoom can conduct a joint session at the same time and it provides both video and audio.

Am able to organize conference meetings with my business partners with ease and simplicity. Also, the software has really helped me to attend online conferences, educational programs. This has helped me to gain knowledge on different duifferent areas. It is free hence affordable to any person.

Joel N.

"This Tool Can Be Used for Educational Purposes "

What do you like best?

This is the best application for creating online educational courses.

With Zoom Webinar you can attend conferences from all over the world.

This application has features that enable it to conduct an educational course easily.

Zoom is simple to set up a webinar, it also has a schedule, whereby you can plan a future webinar.

With Zoom, I have been able to attend classes and lectures at any place of my comfort. Our institution is turning digital to make work easier, and Zoom has facilitated that transformation.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I cannot record a webinar while attending a conference is not fulfilling, sometimes I might need to recap on the discussions, and this hence hinders me from achieving that.

It requires somehow a strong and uninterfered internet.

Zoom is not widely know, hence for an individual to conduct a webinar one has to request attendees to download the application.

At the same time a webinar is being conducted we can be able to chat with each other the wall.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this application by individuals who seek to improve their life skills. A lot of mentors use Zoom in conducting educational programs, and am saying this as a beneficiary of these programmes.

It is a great networking tool and I urge individuals to download it, and put it into action.

Zoom has helped me connect with different people all over the world. Am also able to attend online mentorship programmes using zoom webinar. This has helped me improve my way of living and improve my productivity.

junior g.

"videos zoom"

What do you like best?

me gusta porque puedo hacer vídeos llamadas en reuniones con amigos para conversar sobre cualquier actividad que se allá planificado en el momento, se pueden conectar mediante códigos de enlace con cualquier persona. puede ser tanto privada como publica

What do you dislike?

no tengo ningún problema con la aplicación zoom hasta los momentos

Recommendations to others considering the product:

lo recomiendo es una excelente aplicación de verdad es muy útil y fácil de usar y lo bueno es que puedes hacer vídeos llamadas, compartir pantalla, chatear por mensajería entre otros puedes hacer conferencias tanto privadas como publica, darle publicidad a un producto mediante conferencias lo recomiendo

he resuelto varios problemas por medio de la aplicación zoom, he hecho presentaciones de negocios por video llamdas con clientes interesados, para llegar a cerrar la propuesta dictada y brindada por medio de este sistema, sirve para hacer publicidad en vivo a cualquier producto , mas que todo lo utilizo para charlar sobre negocios financieros

Collin S.

"Zoom Meeting Perfect For Multiple User Meetings"

What do you like best?

The Zoom Webinar is the easiest platform of video meetings I've used. There are a couple of options that I like the best: the different camera angle/choices are convenient. Along with the ability to chat with the people who are on the video meeting while you are talking.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I have not been able to store the Zoom Meeting Number into the Zoom App Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free account only works for meetings, but if you want to record meetings you have to pay a subscription.

Leadership Huddles. National leadership gatherings. I've been able to connect even on a deep level with people who live all across the world through the Zoom Video Webinar.

"Reliable but could use more webinar functionality"

What do you like best?

Zoom always works as it should. Integrations are reliable, speaker/presenter access is reliable, and connection is reliable. I've never had to contact Support; which is valuable.

What do you dislike?

Zoom needs more actual webinar functionality. The ability to upload the deck or videos, and have any of the panelists advance the slides instead of just one person sharing their screen. Not to mention the fact that the controls are glued to the top of the screen.

Also the it takes awhile for the recording to be made available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a basic, reliable webinar provider then Zoom will work for you. Especially if you use Zoom internally for meetings, as that will enable others at your company easier presenting/attending since they already are familiar with the controls.

We're able to present to a large audience of customers and prospects about our product and thought leadership topics. Then repurpose the recording of that presentation into video content that we can promote. We've seen millions in influenced pipeline from both those who attend the webinar and those who view the recording.

"100 % recommendable"

What do you like best?

Zoom is user friendly, fast, easy to user for clients and the video and audio work seamlessly. You have he ability to record, have multiple colleagues or customers share the screen, there is a chat option and you are also able to provide large webinars for online events, the usage reports are also very handy to have a look at participants and export the information if needed. I use Zoom regularly for our customer meetings and i have never had a single complaint. 100% recommendable and better than many I have tried out there.

What do you dislike?

There is currently no glitch or issue i find with Zoom, everything works as it should and I have never had any problems with it, so there isn't anything I dislike from this software

We are spread in several countries and need a reliable, quick, instant video/audio software to speak with customers and colleagues alike, with Zoom we have been able to smooth communication and bring colleagues closer and have a quicker communication channel with customers

"Great webinar hosting; some minor improvements would be appreciated"

What do you like best?

* The web interface, doesn't require fugly installer like some competitors.

* The cloud recording option.* (would be great if trimming the recording would actually trim it!)

* International dial-in numbers + web, desktop, mobile apps.

* Tracking registrations from different sources with unique urls.

* On-demand playback options.

* Price is right.

What do you dislike?

* Some UI tweaks are needed; eg, some options are hard to find during the webinar (eg switching to phone audio) - you just have to know in advance.

* Allowing attendees to send messages to everyone means these messages get embedded in the recordings (why would I want that without any option to edit??), and if you start the webinar a few minutes early (of course you do, so attendees who join don't wait for the host) these messages are shown at time offset and are useless.

* Post-webinar editing of the recordings doesn't really edit the recordings.

* Pre/Post event emails templates are somewhat limited and there's no documentation on the available options.

* Would be nice to integrate (better) with mailchimp.

hosting webinars + sharing them later on demand.

Raymond B.

"Zoom - making communication easy"

What do you like best?

Zoom is incredibly easy to use compared to other platforms. There is very little we need to do to instruct new users to Zoom. Just a simple link, quick download, and we are off to the races.

What do you dislike?

This is pretty nitpicky because there's not much I don't like about Zoom. However, I would like a quick way to just copy my personal meeting link without all the other instructions that come along with the "copy" function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. You'll be hard-pressed to find something that's more seamless and easy to use.

We work with a traditionally non-tech savvy demographic. Zoom allows us to quickly connect with our clients and work through any technical difficulties users may be having with our platform.

User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Reliable software that makes tele conferencing simple"

What do you like best?

With Zoom I was able to interview and conference with a number of people across the country all from living room. Using Zoom added a level of professionalism and reliability that I hadn’t had with something like FaceTime in the last. The picture and sound were clear with very little lag.

What do you dislike?

I have used similar software before so the set up for me was easy. However, I could see someone who has very little technological experience possible having a little difficulty getting started. Tweaking the ease of use in the set up might be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely helpful!

I needed to meet and interview with a number of people who were in the opposite coast from me. Financially and logistically we weren’t able to meet in person, so the Fund for the Public Interest used Zoom to solve that problem. Their managers interviewed dozens of people across the country and we all conferenced in together for group orientation.

Shaby F.

"Practical business solution for all!"

What do you like best?

Zoom makes it so easy for me to connect with my clients. From easy scheduling, to excellent video and sound quality, I am able to have meetings with complete ease.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling a new meeting isn't as intuitive as the rest of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it when you can instead of phone calls. You can start it as a basic phone call and then switch to video if need be. And need to share your screen? No problem, you can do that at any time as well!

I am able to interface with my clients more. By scheduling meetings quickly, and having video and sharing capabilities, it makes meetings so much easier.

"Started using this year, few glitches, but so far so good"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to communicate with coworkers and colleagues from a distance. It makes meetings easy and we are able to involve more people

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little bit glitchy. Have had issues with microphone not properly connecting from the other user’s end. Would be nice if they told you exactly what the issue was

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I’m still new at using it but it’s working pretty well so far. I don’t really have any recommendations. Setting it up is pretty intuitive, other than maybe the Meeting ID invite. A person setting up a meeting should indicate that this ID is needed to access that specific meeting

Improving collaboration, including more people in on meetings, and staying more up to date with everyone’s progress

nicole d.

"The perfect tool for customer support"

What do you like best?

I'm part of the customer support team of an internet marketing and SEO software company. Zoom has been a great tool for our team as it's simple and convenient to use. We work with clients around the globe, and with Zoom, we're able to interact with clients on a more personal level and more easily explain information (via video). Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Background noise seems to be picked up and amplified at times.

A personalized solution to customer support

"Very helpful tool for webinars"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use for setting up webinars. I like how it is connected with my google email and also our companies scheduling client acuity. Signing in is usually pretty easy and it has multiple screen sharing features which is also nice.

What do you dislike?

Depending on who calls in or where they are in the country the connection can be spotty. I currently have to call in by phone every time I have a webinar because the volume when speaking to a customer goes in and out.

the business problems zoom solves for us is that we never have to be in person to have a meeting. Making it very cost effective and saving us time and resources to make a sale.

Geoff J.

"Quality video conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

Compared to other video conferencing and webinar solutions, zoom is user friendly, more customization, with several useful features important to our organization.

What do you dislike?

As is the case with most products in this category, you need to have a local client installed to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're struggling with your current webinar or video conferencing solution, zoom has been fantastic for us in terms of features and reliability.

We frequently have users who are remote and/or on the opposite ends of campus, and Zoom allows us to work together more efficiently than if we needed to wait to schedule in-person meetings.

"Great tool for marketing and sales!"

What do you like best?

I have only used Zoom a few times at work, but it has been a great tool. I have used it to sell products to customers. You can either do a live video chat with a customer on a product demo or you can record yourself giving a demo and send a link to a customer.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Zoom is that you cannot edit your video or pause and play during the video. If you make a mistake you have to completely restart your video, this makes it challenging to get a perfect shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for sales and marketing, I highly recommend. Very easy to use and a lot of benefits!

You are saving time and money. For example, if you do a product demo you do not have to visit the customer or take time out of their day. They can watch the video when convenient to them.

Premkumar B.

"Zoom Webinar"

What do you like best?

Zoom webinar helps us to communicate between the teams globally on a daily basis. It helps us to share our daily work updates to the counterparts from other regions.

What do you dislike?

I wish Zoom could colloberate with other tools like Google calender.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes, it is good quality and sound system is good

It helps us to attend daily standup meetings and share our updates to the folks from other regions

Randy L.

"Zoom is great"

What do you like best?

I use Zoom for all of my scheduled sales calls & demos and wouldn't be able to run my process without it. I've used a couple of conference software vendors in the past and believe that Zoom is the easiest one to use for my prospects. I'm a big fan of video when it comes to running meetings.

What do you dislike?

Conference software in general is tough because everyone uses different vendors and some folks have never used Zoom so I often have to trouble shoot my meeting attendees ability to log into conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Drive video adoption on your team

Sales prospecting, meetings and demos. We also use Zoom for internal meetings. I work remotely so I rely on Zoom to attend meetings and run 1:1 sessions with my director managers and team members.

"My Experience with Zoom"

What do you like best?

Zoom was an average video chatting website. I did not like much about it, as it was not very easy to use, it was not very good quality, and there are many better video options out there other than zoom.

What do you dislike?

My camera never works when video chatting with someone, even though my webcam is enabled. I use other video products in which my camera works just fine. For some reason, I can always see the other person but they cannot see me. Also, the video quality always lags even though my internet is perfectly fine. Finally, the sound quality is never that great, and always goes in and out.

I have used zoom to interview with companies several times for internship possibilities, and I have not really realized any benefits considering there are better video chatting options that are easier to use.

Paul W.

"Simple but Powerful"

What do you like best?

Zoom gives you all the features you need with none of the technical frustrations

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any complaints or issues after using for over two years

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time with the training materials - it has features like auto-recording meetings, whiteboard, etc. that are easy to find but hidden enough so they don't distract from the most common uses.

Zoom is used for meetings, training, and demonstrations.Because it can be integrated with our video hosting platform it is easy to edit and share long-term.

Alyssa H.

"My experience with Zoom Video Webinar"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a straightforward app to use. Education meetings can be conducted with multiple participants no matter where they are located.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is not being prompted to sign in with a new name on the same device at different times. This was easily fixed when I did a little searching around the app. However I was signed in as a different user for a while before noticing.

Using Zoom Video Webinar, our staff can participate in group projects across different daycare centers and can earn training hours to go toward our yearly portfolios.

UA
User in Automotive

"Excellent Web Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to record meetings

Screen sharing

Ability to see participants as they are speaking

Easy to chat with participants during the meeting

Easy to identify who is speaking even when they are not seen

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about this tool. The only thing that I've found is that the tool is inconsistent in remembering my settings. Sometimes it automatically puts me on mute and disables my video and sometimes it doesn't remember and I have to manually do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for face to face meeting with remote teams. It allows great collaboration amongst team members. With the video capability it allows you to get to know your remote team members.

Our development resources are located throughout the country. Zoom allows us to conduct meetings face to face and reduces the barriers. You are able to see the individuals speaking and what they are presenting simultaneously.

Tully H.

"Simple for Prospects and Customers to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of was a must for me as a lot of my prospects were not tech savvy. This allowed for smoother conversations from remote locations.

What do you dislike?

Make sure to clean up the videos that you need to save. Gets quite expensive when storing content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that it integrates with all of your other solutions

I use Zoom to run meetings with prospects and customers. I find it easy for them to use and log in. I also can record meetings which helps when sharing best practices with my internal colleagues or simply reviewing notes with the prospect/customer to share with their team.

Ryan C.

"Seamless Video Conferencing Experience"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Zoom is the ability to create breakout rooms to have private discussions with a smaller group of people before reconvening with the rest of the meeting attendees.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be able to record conferences on my end without the need to request it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like with all video webinar material, be sure to have a strong internet connection and double-check to ensure your webcam and microphone (if you plan to speak through your computer) are working properly.

Zoom provides a hassle-free experience for setting up meetings with a large group of people who are working remotely.

Sarah K.

"I love Zoom! "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, being able to share screen with the people I'm speaking to

What do you dislike?

Some small glitches occasionally but things I've been able to resolve

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use it! I haven't used many products similar to this one but would highly suggest Zoom. It's extremely user friendly. When I need to connect with prospects and I send them log in info, they never have trouble getting on. This in turn makes my job easier.

Connecting with my prospects and being able to easily connect with a full team that sits in different locations.

Mollie M.

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to hop on a meeting from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to link the audio with the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try! It is a good program with a lot of features that make working remote a breeze. I am able to hop on corporate calls very easily.

I am able to work somewhat remotely through the help of zoom.

"Useful to hold an online session and collect the session data"

What do you like best?

It is really helpful to collect the data of attendance and save the video and chat text automatically. Good for the markets to do the follow-up staff.

What do you dislike?

The function of the panelist is not improved.

We can hold a session online and the audiences took the session at different states of united states. It expands our services area and solves the different time zone problem.

Echo W.

"Best video app ever! "

What do you like best?

I like that the quality of the video is always really good and sound quality is great as well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I don't like about Zoom! It always works really well.

We solve business problems with Zoom because a lot of us in the company work from home so when there are company meetings, we are sent the link for Zoom, we click on it and open the app, and we can be right there in the meeting!

Bianca S.

"Zoomatwork"

What do you like best?

Zoom is an amazing and convenient feature we use at work. We are able to connect with people all over the country for meetings in regards to work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are technical difficulties but nothing that can not be managed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is great for meetings in the work place.

Zoom is used to connect with our employees who are in different states and countries.

C

"Excellent Platform for Group Meetings"

What do you like best?

Ease in connecting. Having an "instant" meeting room. Clarity and stability of connection.

What do you dislike?

I really need breakout rooms that are more than discussions: I need the whiteboards in breakout rooms to be persistent during the meeting, even when everyone leaves the room, so people can go back and get some of the data they brainstormed in the small group and bring it to the main whiteboard.

I participate in or facilitate many remote meetings. One day we had a serious ice storm, and we were able to tell people to stay home for safety, and still have the critical meeting virtually on Zoom.

"Best Bang for Your Buck"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easily explained. Highly reliable even with questionable internet.

What do you dislike?

Freemium is limited. Wish was more affordable in bulk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While other more expensive products can get the job done, the ease of use of Zoom and pricing make it top notch.

Providing easily run and found webinars for clients.

"Share your screen anytime anywhere "

What do you like best?

Collaborate with team members who is another side of the world and able to see the screen while you explaining the issue to gain better understanding and increase productivity

What do you dislike?

The other team member who’s invited to the zoom meeting will have to download zoom to be able to proceed which could be inconvenient for someone who only need to use once

Bring two person who is at a different space into the same screen to be easy to collaborate, team members who work remotely still able to attend meetings

Connor C.

"Simple, easy to use screen share software"

What do you like best?

Plays nicely with Gmail, and has multiple easy avenues for prospects to access the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally new users can get overwhelmed with all the options for connecting to the meeting. Still is helpful for revealing the technical capability of the people we're attempting to sell to.

Simple way to provide both visuals and a recordable meeting space for both sales conversations and internal meetings.

"professional video conference software"

What do you like best?

best video and audio quality and stability is very good.

What do you dislike?

not many additional features such as easy file sharing. but you get most of the feature that you really want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is better than skype in terms of video quality and stability on low speed internet

cross campus meetings and seminars

Lenarda R.

"Great for Meetings"

What do you like best?

We have location all over the company and this program is great for meetings and training sessions.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to learn how to use but once we got it this became the primary way to have our meetings.

Keeping everyone in the company aware of changes.

"Good but takes a little time to understand "

What do you like best?

It was easily installed and working, and quality/managing is good. Also unlimited for small number of people is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

I was invited in a chat so it was somewhat strange to receive the mail with the link, it sent me to the page in order to register and then I had to go back to the mail to join, it was not automatic once registered.

Me and my boyfriend work abroad and had a meeting with colleagues in Italy with no problem, very easy and quick.

Alexander M.

"Use it everyday"

What do you like best?

Clear video, easy to navigate controls, annotation. It's easy to manage sound as well

What do you dislike?

Find it hard for my prospects to log-in. I find it easy, but often the people I'm talking to do not. So much info in the calendar invite.

Turning phone-based sales into face to face meetings

Mikolka M.

"Easy webinar and meetings "

What do you like best?

It's simple to set meetings and webinars

What do you dislike?

It's resource intensive which makes it slow down my computer a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a full account and get the feature set. Makes life better.

Easy to have face to face convos with clients

"Meeting Bridge / Screen Share for Software Sales"

What do you like best?

love the ease of use, ability to share screen/page, how it integrates with our meeting rooms, simple UI

What do you dislike?

I hate how when prospects join it has to download zoom, always some pain around downloading things

also frequent audio problems can ruin meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product:

all these platforms are kind of all the same? just pick the one that integrates with business ops the best

sales and having a visual conversation, also all VOIP calls

C

"BDR Experience"

What do you like best?

I primarily use Zoom Video Webinar to set up meetings for my Account Representatives. It's extremely easy to set it up for them, and easy for their prospects to follow directions in which to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using Zoom.

Zoom allows me to set up screen-sharing videos with my prospects. We also use it internally when people work remote, or to connect with coworkers in international offices.

"Messy"

What do you like best?

Like best is that you can easily screenshare with this software.

What do you dislike?

The download takes up not only so much space, but the program itself is jumbled and messy, as reads in my title. It's not as user friendly as I'd want it to be - and it's not as nice to like at as Skype is.

Benefits are meetings with people from around the globe, at any time, any schedule, etc.

"Zoom for meetings!!!"

What do you like best?

Zoom has been far easier to use for myself, the team and our clients over other webinar/meeting platforms we have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

Freebie only lets you do 2 attendees for 1+ hour. But hey, they have to make money too!

Our company works with clients internationally so being able to hop on daily video meetings has slowed us to always be in contact with our clients.

"Overall, good system! "

What do you like best?

Zoom is really easy to use and is really stable. It's fast and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

When sharing your screen on a tv/projector, I can't have it automatically setup as a 2nd monitor and drag over the items I want to share.

I manage a team of remote workers, so use zoom daily for meetings and it feels like we're in the same room.

"utilissimo"

What do you like best?

mi piace il fatto di poter gestire tutto il mio team sia con video sia con tutti gli strumenti di condivisione

What do you dislike?

al momento non ci sono problematiche di alcun tipo

riesco a fare formazione di team in tutta italia restando comodamente a casa e posso ampliare il mio business senza per forza dovermi muovere

"Effective video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to host webinars and save recording of webinar. Ability to chat with users during video presentations.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything to dislike but associated cost is a dislike.

Hosting online webinars for volunteers. Ability to communicate out loud and in chat and ability to save recorded webinars.

CE
Consultant in E-Learning

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule meetings and presentation features.

What do you dislike?

There are only 40 minutes on the free version although it says an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the training to maximize on the features.

Connecting with customers and providing product demonstrations with out lag

Learning about Zoom Video Webinar?

* We monitor all Zoom Video Webinar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.