Facebook Live Reviews & Product Details

What is Facebook Live?

Broadcast to the largest audience in the world with the camera in your pocket. Live lets people, public figures and Pages share live video with their followers and friends on Facebook.

Facebook Live Profile Details

Facebook Live Profile Details

Facebook
Description
Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
2004

1-25 of 107 total Facebook Live reviews

Facebook Live Reviews

1-25 of 107 total Facebook Live reviews
graphic designer

" fecabook live closer to you"

What do you like best?

facebook live without any doubt one of the best programs to keep us communicated the best platform in terms of communication, it is very easy to download on your PC or your cell phone does not take much space in memory. gives you the option to transmit live videos with great resolution and good sound this gives me the option to keep in constant communication either with co-workers or important clients in my workplace

What do you dislike?

no doubt I have nothing to say negative about this great application I like all your tools

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely this application is the most recommended if communication is instantly, with its easy-to-use tools, its good resolution and sound quite fluid makes facebook live the best option for the realization of videos, and even better that you can install on your android cell phone and your pc with any operating system

facebook live has helped me improve communication, for any company it is the best tool, and the most important thing that thanks to its good resolution and audio facilitates its use giving greater performance to the role we play in our work

Educational Consultant
E-Learning

"Marketing Plans Should Include Facebook Live"

What do you like best?

I am a media specialist and Facebook Live affords potential consumers a real-time look at products that are being introduced, entertainment shows or launches of books or music.

What do you dislike?

Facebook live sometimes is difficult to get loaded and if not saved correctly can disappear. Plus sharing of the content is not always user friendly for those who are inexperienced with this aspect of the Facebook platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First, practice set up and implementation of Facebook.

Remember to SAVE your video.

if this is super important - have a back-up plan like videotaping the show on your phone to keep.

You get a larger audience for brand marketing for virtually no coast. Facebook Live allows the curious to get a window in what a product is about. My last Facebook Live was to help with a campaign for a movie called a Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser. This was an older film that was bieing reittroduced in order to set the stage for a new series installment.

Marketing and Video Strategist

"Facebook live is a user friendly streaming solution that integrates great with other apps"

What do you like best?

I like that facebook live gives you the ability to stream with external apps. We use Facebook live on a large, professional scale. We do not just use the app on our phones. We need to be able to connect high quality cameras and stream with graphic overlays. Luckily there are great integration options that let us do this. We use OBS to connect our stream to FaceBook Live .

What do you dislike?

I am a little disappointed that the stream defers to 720p resolution. I have expensive cameras with great images. I wish I could translate that to Facebook better. I think the quality is passable, but it is so compressed. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that FB Live is the easiest introduction to streaming. There are use cases at any level. Because there are such great 3rd party apps, you can do large scale broadcasts to FB Live. The ability to add a stream key to other software is really great. I think that Facebook will certainly take over the video content world and this will be a great tool to help them do so.

This has aloud us to use a built in audience for our streaming efforts. Rather than using Livestream or Twitch, we don't have to worry about starting over again with a new audience. I have to say that the best benefits come from 3rd party software. However, it's their cohesion that allows my workflow to succeed.

Owner
(Myself Only)

"Perfect for Live Performances and More"

What do you like best?

I love Facebook Live because it's the original platform for filming live videos and the best way to interact with an audience that you may not find on Instagram. Not only that, but it records everything including the reactions you received so that when you finish the video, you can overlook everything. In fact, being able to review and decide whether or not to keep the film is everything when it comes to Facebook live because it would be pointless to film without seeing your final products.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside about Facebook Live is that you risk connectivity issues in the middle of filming. There had been times where I'd be midway through filming a performance and the video would cut out - that led me to major frustration. Also, if you have any kind of music playing in the background of your video that isn't your own work, you risk having your video taken down without much warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My best advice is to give Facebook live a try ... If not, Instagram also has a live feature as well as another streaming program called Twitch. However, Facebook is the best route to choose because millions of people use it and are used to the platform.

Facebook Live has allowed me to interact with my fans up front rather than behind a recorded video, making it more personal of a connection. I'm able to be myself more and focus on being a person rather than a personality if that makes any sense.

architect

"Facebook Live and it's immediately streaming!!"

What do you like best?

Facebook Live is the new incredible feature fielded by Facebook to allow its users to make real live using their smartphone. It is a very powerful tool that promises to have great success. This system had already been developed by Twitter, which had realized its potential and had incorporated the Periscope application into its space.

What do you dislike?

Facebook Live is simple, but not easy! All live videos can do it, interesting videos and much less quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you have started the streaming, a notification will appear on the general bulletin board as a normal news update status and, in this way, users will be able to decide whether to watch the live movie, comment, insert the new "Reactions", and share. In the video the number of people who are watching the video will constantly appear, in this way will be able to understand how many are the spectators and read the comments in real time and answer. If you decide to respond to comments, I advise you to equip yourself with a smartphone with a large display or a tablet, otherwise you will be forced to squint and read like a 5 year old child to try to understand the meaning of those tiny letters...

Facebook live allow its users to make "real directs" using the smartphone.

Violinist
Music

"Robust tool, wish it had more scheduling and notification functions"

What do you like best?

I like that FB Live supports both horizontal and vertical videos. I like the live reaction functionality and appearance (both comments and hearts/likes/reactions). I like that there's the ability to auto-caption after the fact. I like that it's easy to edit the captions and tags of the video afterward.

What do you dislike?

Audio quality!!! And how impossible it is to get in touch with the Facebook support team. Pretty much any problem related to that platform goes unheard or seemingly unanswered by the team. Hard to schedule them. Much less livestream functionality than YouTube in terms of letting fans/followers RSVP and get notified when the video is live. Also the other problems Facebook videos have, including how hard it is to find the link to share it later outside of Facebook. I also don't like the fact that you can't pre-write the caption.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump straight into your content as soon as you possibly can. Since most people will end up watching the replay instead of attending live, it's really annoying to viewers to watch 5 minutes of "hey, I'm just waiting until more people show up" etc. Treat the Facebook Live as a permanent video. People will rewatch the beginning if they need to, and you'll train your audience to show up on time rather than assuming you'll do the long buffer at the beginning every time.

Facebook Live helps me broadcast to my fans in a very direct, immediate way. I use it to do my holiday livestream concert series, and it's great that people can watch and comment live as well as watch the replay. I like that you can "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" and do both the live experience and have it live as a playable video afterward. I also like the benefit of being able to go live from both desktop and mobile app.

Volunteer Coordinator & Victim Advocate
Philanthropy

"Connect with your supporters and clients for free on the most used social media platform for 35+"

What do you like best?

We have seen that FB Live posts are among the most popular posts for our organization and they receive the most interaction. We get trackable interaction from subscribers and have seen more clicks to our website as a result of our live events, which results in better awareness and an increase in donations and participation in our programs and education materials.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any snags yet. It has proven to be easy to use and effective for us. If anything, user error has meant that we have found we need to use the program more to become more comfortable with the platform and the features available for both users and viewers. Feedback from our followers has been positive and they have been very interactive during the live events, and in the replays for weeks after.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! As a free tool to connect with followers, we are convinced it is the most effective marketing we are currently using.

As a non-profit, it can be difficult to connect people to our mission and needs without constantly asking for time and money from the public. Facebook Live allows us to communicate information directly to our clients and supporters and allow them to see our team members and learn more about our services in real time. We get trackable interaction from subscribers and have seen more clicks to our website as a result of our live events.

Marketing

"Easy to set-up and use but limited features"

What do you like best?

Takes very little to get up and running. Making sure that you have a good sound source is as important as the image. Invest in a good microphone. I have seen some people with really bad video but good sound and they attract an audience. Great picture and you can't hear and people drop off.

What do you dislike?

If you really want to do FB Live for a business you need to use 3rd party services to get the quality. I would like to see more advanced features from FB. It also seems like when I find a good service that is integrated that FB makes a change and have to wait for updates or learn something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you schedule a time and promote that time.

Using it for marketing. Not really solving a problem. Just using it to reach people that are only on FB.

Marketing Manager

"connect with friends, family and clients "

What do you like best?

This product can help you to create and stream interactive and high quality videos live videos. It also enables you to interact with viewers in creative ways. You are always directed on the steps to follow since the support system is powerful. You can go live on your timeline, group, event or page. Getting started is always simple as there is a guide. Has publishing tools that enables you to go live from page thus building rich and interactive live experience. Can be integrated into your app or device and you can share from more than your phone. Through streaming from external cameras, you are able to boost production quality for your broadcast. You are also able to engage viewers and followers since you will gain access to your live video and grow your audience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its the most user friendly, cheap and interactive software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A cheap, user friendly, powerful and interactive software that can help you go live and connect with your followers.

Engaging ourfollowers has helped us grow our audience. We can also stream live videos and many more.

Technical Staff

"What is it and how does it work facebook live?"

What do you like best?

Live Facebook is the real time video playback tool of the great social network, it allows live moments to be retransmitted, just like other social networks already do

The broadcasts can be made public or restricted with Facebook contacts and, once the broadcast is finished, the video does not disappear but is published in the profile (unless the owner decides to delete it). The reactions of the viewers of the video can also be shown in the video.

The social network has announced that it will soon include the option to draw or write about the videos during the transmission, to make the retransmissions more personalized and creative.

What do you dislike?

* It takes time to warn you are in transmission

*low quality

* Misuse: Live streaming should serve to create and share content, not to repeat sales arguments as a robot. Quality content is what offers added value for users and feeds a relationship with them

You may have some technical difficulties in your transmission, but they are minor difficulties

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to use this method to transmit I will give you some tips

* Notify in advance the followers of when you will do the transmission

* When posting a live video, make sure you have a good connection

* Write a striking description before starting the retransmission

When you relay, try to respond to the comments of the live chat and greet the viewers who see you. this is very important

* The more time you retransmit, the more followers will join the publication

Benefits:

* Earn subscribers

Videos can be transmitted from any platform, as well as users can see them anywhere

* you generate trust

If you create a relationship with your subscribers, you can have trust with them and you can do many things, for example, the videos are so important, that the user can perfectly know the person who is in these moments, and rather is live , where there are no retouching and manipulations possible.

manager

" helping to bring more people"

What do you like best?

undoubtedly one of the best programs to be communicated anywhere in the world, the best as far as communication is concerned, it is very easy to install on your pc or your cell phone does not take much space in memory. One of his best options is to broadcast live videos with great resolution and good sound. This gives me the option to keep in constant communication with colleagues or important clients, since he has helped us to negotiate through the

What do you dislike?

I love everything related to this program I have nothing negative to narrow, I really like the resolution of their videos and sound is quite understandable

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend its use because it is the best in terms of communication, its easy installation and the best thing is that it occupies very little space either in your PC or smart phone, its great resolution and sound gives a better fluidity in the live videos

for any person or work site is one of the best tool in terms of communication is, thanks to its good resolution and audio facilitates its use, is a program that helps improve communication and even better that is anywhere in the world

Mobilization Department Overseer

"Facebook: Becoming Its Own "

What do you like best?

Facebook Live is so simple to use, anybody can go live in just a few clicks of a button. Using social media as a marketing tool -- a free marketing tool, is a blessing. FB Live is a great way to market yourself, or your brand.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it feels like Facebook is adopting features other social media platforms have coined and attempted to make them it's own. Twitter with it's hashtags, Instagram with stories and filters, and adopting a live stream option similar to Youtube; yet, the features are not better than others. FB Live feels this way. With poor video quality, and lack of multi-platform streaming, FB Live is fantastic when a regular user wants to go live for their circle of friends and family. But when pages want to stream videos that present good quality and good execution, there are other streaming options that prove better.

Marketing is expensive -- but not with Facebook Live! Free marketing that sticks around and collects more views on it's own? Yes please!

I'm a software engineer at actoiq and im 35.

"Best Live Streaming platform "

What do you like best?

Facebook Live is the best way to get money with making videos and get a millions of fans. They are used for gaming, politics, DIY, and other uses. Everyone can promote their business also through Facebook live. It has a good quality recording. More than 60fps and 4k hd. So everyone chooses it.I recommend everyone to use it .

What do you dislike?

Facebook live has a side effect also . Some uses it for politics in a wierd manner . Some uses it to complaint other and some even make others troll. Trolling people is side effect of facebook live

If you live stream in a good manner , then everyone will watch you and make you feel good. But misuse will lead to many things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should download it because it is the best platform for live streaming videos.

Facebook live made me realise how hard other people make live stream videos to get fans.

"Quick social media post that grabs attention"

What do you like best?

People get a notification when you're live. This is great since it informs people that what you're doing right now is something you want to share with them in the moment, something you can't perfect for social media since it's genuinely happening at that current moment.

What do you dislike?

People get a notification when you're live. If you've ever been on Facebook and you happen to get all these notifications when many of your friends just so happen to simultaneously be posting something live, it's rather annoying. This feature could potentially backfire if you were to overuse the live feature, so it's best only to do so once in a while on special occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get rid of that notification feature but still promote the Facebook Live by other means that don't come up as an alert to the user. Something that offers a box bouncing in the corner or another notification to the user but it entirely makes sure they don't have to click another box (the bell button) just to get a rather futile alert.

It's great to post live events when covering breaking news or something that you know your consumers would definitely appreciate knowing in that very moment. Think of a newspaper reporter covering a fire down the street or a person at a film review that just got this exclusive quote and interview from an actor they want to get out there.

Sales Operations Specialist

"Facebook Live the Good and Bad"

What do you like best?

Facebook live allows live video for training or entertainment. You can have anyone with internet capability be your audience. You can also stream from either a desktop or mobile device. The picture quality is adequate for the purposes that most users use it for.

What do you dislike?

Facebook live, like stated in my positive section, is a good platform for personal use or conversation amongst a group of people that know each other already. It is not a good platform for professional use. You cannot get any analytical data back giving you feedback on how your audience is reacting to what you are presenting. You also cannot search for Facebook Live streams using search engines.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Facebook live for personal use or entertainment use. This is not a professional platform to use.

Facebook live allows you to post live video feed in real time whether it be for entertainment, professional, or educational purposes.

AS

"Real Time"

What do you like best?

As a Recruiter I find using Facebook live extremely useful and saves a lot of time and headaches. I can host interviews in real time. No more booking appointments and hoping the candidate show up. I can Interview candidates, speak to clients, or important people in my niche. I also have the option to keep the video and share it with other members of my team who would be involved in the hiring process or even better have the hiring staff part of the live broadcast.

What do you dislike?

It is live and in real time so any errors remain in the broadcast if you decide to share.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Facebook Go Live is really easy to use and it is in real time. You can perform this function on your computer or iphone. You can do just about anything with it. I conduct live interviews taking away from the standard in-person interviews that take so long to schedule. If I am interested in a candidate from out of state...no problem. Beats flying the person in and paying for their food and lodging. One of the easiest video streaming tools out there.

Saving time and money and adding convenience to both parties when scheduling interviews to fill open positions.

"Wonderful addition to any business or page"

What do you like best?

When utilizing Facebook Live, both on a personal page and a business page, the ability to interact with an audience is one that really cannot be duplicated. The delay in comments is slightly frustrating, thus a 9 instead of a 10 in rating, but that does not keep the interaction from happening. The Live feed also give the viewers a chance to relate to who or what they are watching.

What do you dislike?

The delay in comments can be very frustrating, both as the person going live and for the audience participating in the live feed. When comments come with a delay, especially as a business owner, sometimes customers and viewers do not have a fair chance to purchase or ask questions about certain products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared for people to hop on then hop off immediately. Sometimes people are just curious about what you are talking about, but aren't truly interested. Be prepared for trolls to come on and comment things that might not be appropriate at all.

Facebook Live has given me the ability to show my true self to my audience. While posting on a personal page or a business page can tell your audience a lot about who you are, actually seeing your face and hearing your voice can be even more beneficial. With these added features through Facebook Live, more people can learn what I stand for and joing me in the journey I have created for myself with Facebook pages.

UP

"Connect with my followers and friends"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Facebook live is that it lets viewers interact with me and see what I am doing right away. It is an opportunity to connect with my family, friends and colleagues from across the world. Also it lets you know how many people are watching you at the moment and gives you the opportunity to engage with them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can accidentally click it on without realizing. This can be a problem because sometimes I have Facebook open and worry about accidentally sliding over to Facebook Live. Also I dislike that audio and video is live streamed and you can accidentally say something over the stream without realizing and get yourself in trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am solving the problem of not having a big enough audience immediately. For an event at my work, we live-streamed our press conference for viewers and had them interact with us still. This made them feel like while they could not attend, they were still kept in the loop about what was going on.

Sr. Software Engineer

"GO live with few clicks."

What do you like best?

The best thing is that you can stream both from mobile and desktop. If you are filming someone, they can force you to give device and could delete the video but with the live feature, your content is secure with facebook.

What do you dislike?

Facebook live lags sometimes, there are other tools in the market with better performance but due to massive scale Facebook has, it is popular.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As Facebook is widely used by people, you will have more audience with Facebook Live as compare to others.

Inexpensive.

You can record anyone if they are doing wrong or doing something illegal and show to the world.

In our organization, we are using it to record our sessions, extracurricular activities so that employees across globe can view it.

Fiscal Assistant
Education Management

"I Facebook Live."

What do you like best?

I love that I can promote my business with Facebook Live. I can highlight client stories and create post engagement.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that FB notifies me every time someone goes live. I would like the option to choose whos live I am interested in seeing.

It has created more post engagement which has led to better sales. I am able to show my clients that I am working on their files and they can interact with me. I gives my business a more personal feel.

AD

"Great for instant in the moment coverage"

What do you like best?

I like that that is instant coverage of an event that you can share immediately with others. I also like that the video is stored on Facebook's server so it does not take up space on your phone.

What do you dislike?

It is live recording so there is no editing. Also if you do not have good internet service, the video can get shut off or be glitchy.

I like that you can instantly share an event so those who cannot be there so they can see it live. I use it as a tool to share with groups. It is a great way to share with those who cannot be there so they feel like they are there attending.

"live advertising video"

What do you like best?

Well what I like about this new interface of Facebook is that you can make videos advertising live, in an easy and simple way, as well as video conference, giving you the opportunity to share a live video from wherever you are, as well as giving to know products and that your followers comment your product if they like the product

What do you dislike?

What has always displeased me Facebook, in the new interface is that it can make a bit slow to upload the videos your content depends on the internet you have and the device you have and also the defición of the slow internet videos is lower quality giving a bad image to the contents there

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good friends, take the opportunity to join Facebook live and quickly grow your business by sharing videos advertising your products

The problems and the state are solved with Facebook live is the slow Internet and the content to share it online You have to have the good internet, or if you are not satisfied with the rights of the viewers and it is not liked by your followers and buyers.

The benefits that it has brought to the company is the greater online advertising since we can know our product in real time with details in our contents, very satisfied with Facebook, thanks for everything continue like this

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Best way to connect with your friends"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Facebook live is that it lets viewers interact with me and see what I am doing. The ability to interact with an audience is one that really cannot be duplicated. The Live feed also give the viewers a chance to relate to who or what they are watching. It's just solid and easy to use. It's reliable.

What do you dislike?

The delay in comments is slightly frustrating. Recording Issues include those with your voices, pace, issues with your device, and any mistake you can make personally while you are recording.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sometimes people are just curious about what you are talking about. Be prepared for people to hop on then hop off immediately. Be careful when you are holding the device, talking because everything is live streamed.

A live recording can actually give people an inside look of your business. It also gives a face to the business. People love to use businesses that they recognize. Through Facebook Live, more people can learn what I stand for and join me in the journey I have created for myself with Facebook pages.

"facebook live an effective way to connect"

What do you like best?

facebook live is one of the best ways to connect and interact in real time, it allows me to relate to the people who matter most to me and know their opinions, these at the same time react. It is a fun and effective way. I can receive notifications while I am broadcasting live. The videos can be public or private, being able to modify the configuration of control and personalization of the video once the transmission ends.

What do you dislike?

Take into account the risks of the time of transmission as well as exposure to possible violations of privacy rights and there is nothing worse than being broadcast live and cut suddenly, you must ensure a good connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It allows you to create interactive experiences with live videos, it is very easy to use, fun and very effective when interacting with other people, either on a personal or work level. allows me to connect with my followers and also attract new ones.

It allows me to relate by transmitting live with people who can connect to it without delay. I can make these transmissions public or private depending on the audience to which I am connecting and it is a great opportunity to take advantage of the day to day.

(10,001+ employees)

"Increases engagement in a cost-effective way"

What do you like best?

It's free, instantly shares video with your entire audience, and is especially nice for events where not everyone may be able to attend but would still like to watch.

What do you dislike?

It can definitely be glitchy - we actually switched to using Youtube for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a good initiative, it definitely was one of the first endeavors at live-streaming. But it definitely does need to improve (it may have by now, for all I know, since we switched to Youtube a couple years ago). There were a lot of glitches (no video, audio and video at different times, freezing picture, etc) and so we didn't want to stick with it. But it's a good place to start if you aren't familiar with how Youtube works.

It helped us live stream our annual fall show and encourage more people to come. It was a night of bad weather and people saw the amazing acts and home and so by the second half, the audience size had doubled. On top of that, it's nice to expand our community around the world, rather than limiting it to the Madison audience.

Facebook Live Features

8.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Live Stream Category
Do you work for Facebook Live?

Facebook Live Categories on G2