Live Facebook is the real time video playback tool of the great social network, it allows live moments to be retransmitted, just like other social networks already do
The broadcasts can be made public or restricted with Facebook contacts and, once the broadcast is finished, the video does not disappear but is published in the profile (unless the owner decides to delete it). The reactions of the viewers of the video can also be shown in the video.
The social network has announced that it will soon include the option to draw or write about the videos during the transmission, to make the retransmissions more personalized and creative.
* It takes time to warn you are in transmission
* Misuse: Live streaming should serve to create and share content, not to repeat sales arguments as a robot. Quality content is what offers added value for users and feeds a relationship with them
You may have some technical difficulties in your transmission, but they are minor difficulties
If you want to use this method to transmit I will give you some tips
* Notify in advance the followers of when you will do the transmission
* When posting a live video, make sure you have a good connection
* Write a striking description before starting the retransmission
When you relay, try to respond to the comments of the live chat and greet the viewers who see you. this is very important
* The more time you retransmit, the more followers will join the publication
* Earn subscribers
Videos can be transmitted from any platform, as well as users can see them anywhere
* you generate trust
If you create a relationship with your subscribers, you can have trust with them and you can do many things, for example, the videos are so important, that the user can perfectly know the person who is in these moments, and rather is live , where there are no retouching and manipulations possible.