Zoho Sign Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Sign?

Zoho Sign is a digital signing service that lets you execute contracts quickly without the hassles of transporting paper documents while ensuring security and legality. It works completely on cloud and integrates readily with your everyday apps for a completely seamless signing experience. Zoho Sign is perfect for anyone who needs to sign business documents but widely used for HR, legal, finance, and sales functions. - Sign documents on the go - Send documents to multiple signers across the world - Integrate with everyday applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and OneDrive - Sign and send, secure and legally binding documents Documents that can be signed: - NDAs - Invoices - Sales contracts - Business proposals - Purchase orders - Lease agreements - Partnership agreements - Employment offers and more. KEY FEATURES: General - Create, send and sign documents within minutes - Supported document types include pdf, jpeg, doc, png and more - Create customizable templates once and save them for future use - Set an order for signing the document using the "Send in Order" feature - Upload documents directly from daily applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and OneDrive - Import files from other applications using the Cloud Picker - Send timely reminders to sign documents that are in progress - Add re-sizable signature, text, initial, name, company, checkbox and date fields to the document - Initiate signing of documents directly from your inbox - Preview and make changes to the document using the document viewer - Assign someone else to sign the document - Receive real-time push notifications whenever any action is performed on a document Support URL: https://www.zoho.com/contactus.html

Zoho Sign Screenshots

Zoho Sign Profile Details

Zoho Sign Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Zoho Sign Reviews

1-17 of 17 total Zoho Sign reviews

Zoho Sign Reviews

1-17 of 17 total Zoho Sign reviews

"I generally like Zoho Sign and use it whenever I can"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sign comes in handy when I want to get documents sign faster and have more of an accounting trail attached to them. The website is generally easy to use and has simple instructions and steps to get thing done. I appreciate website that have minimal menu items and get right to the point, which is essentially the way the Zoho Sign website is presented. It's helpful to have templates that we can use to quickly create new documents with an already set format.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Sign can be more complicated for certain recipients to use. Some people I work with are just turned off by it and find it hassle or confusing to deal with. So I'll occasionally have to send a regular PDF file or fax a document to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Digital signatures are quite common today, but you should take steps to fully inform clients and customers about the validity of digitally signed documents like ones from Zoho Sign. That way you can introduce the platform at an early stage and continue to use it throughout your business relationship.

Whenever a recipient is willing to use Zoho Sign, it can really help to make my workflow more efficient. It reduced the amount of steps needed to get documents signed, both on my end and for those I send documents to. The reports features gives me the ability to view the entire library of documents I've sent out with the collective status of documents in a clear chart. It helps me to understand where I should focus my time more in terms of utilizing Zoho Sign for clients.

Senior Account Executive

"Great for e-signatures and having an audit trail"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sign has very minimal features and isn't cluttered with a tons of different options and menu items. I like the straightforward control panel and windows. Using Zoho Sign isn't complicated at all for me. I can just go in and either import document or create new signable documents from templates. The status and notification features is great for being in tuned with docs that are out to be signed and those that still need to be signed by me.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone I send e-signature documents to, either signed by me or that requires someone's signature, are accepted with open arms. It's nice that we have documentation from Zoho Sign to back the validity of the digitally signed documents, but it can still be a hassle sometimes to push the documents through to some organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Sign is a dependable digital signature platform based on my experience. I would suggest giving the lowest plan a try and then upgrading as needed if it suits your business.

Zoho Sign helps me to keep my document processing in the digital world. I can keep better track of all my documents and can get them signed more easily and usually more quickly. I'm able to integrate Zoho Sign with online storage accounts such as Google Drive, so I can smoothly import new documents to be formatted for digital signatures or upload signed documents for storage.

Account Supervisor

"Convenient signing tool that integrates well with software I use"

What do you like best?

The process of signing digital documents is very easily done in the app or through my email. Many of the documents I receive that need to be signed are emailed to me or shared in cloud storage services like Google Drive or Dropbox, so being able to sign through those platforms is a huge plus. The price is reasonable and worth the time I save from processing signatures completely in the digital space.

What do you dislike?

I think there generally isn't anything significant to dislike. Some people I work with don't really like using Zoho Sign or find it confusing. I've gotten complaints from people that got an automatic reminder to sign a document. It's not something that happens often though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho Sign as an effective digital signing platform with good flexibility, messaging and accountability tools. If you currently only sign documents with a pen, I think Zoho Sign can significantly improve the way you do business. If you're already using other Zoho software, you should be able to use Zoho Sign seamlessly with several other Zoho applications.

By using Zoho Sign, I've been able to streamline the document signing process and improve the tracking and accountability of the workflow involved. Zoho Sign has given me very helpful features for adding document fields and distributing documents in an orderly manner for signing. I can set timers on documents, which often encourages signers to sign documents quickly.

Advisor

"An interface that is welcoming, not intimidating"

What do you like best?

the click and drag feature allowing you to place the required info needed where you want it to go!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only piece that I haven't figured out, is the additional fonts for signatures. If they have them avail, then my mistake, but I would like to see more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It will save time, put the focus back into generating revenue, and ease of use for the consumer-facing docs.

Ease of sending and receiving compliant information, which has allowed our team to focus on sales more so than processing paperwork.

Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"Zoho Will Connect All Your Teams Using A CRM That Is Way Ahead Of It's Time"

What do you like best?

Integration, integration, and integration. It also very intelligently embeds your inbox into the CRM app. Very thoughtful design with a sales rep in mind. They have really listened to the customer. Sales insight that seamlessly connects the marketers to the sales team is really intelligent.

What do you dislike?

Some of the apps are still buggy and the UI could use a little updating. I think that Google Docs is still better with doc editing and sharing. Perhaps a desktop word editor would help make the experience better. Training is essential. Get more video tutorials out there and show people how to gain all the effiecnies they can.

Zoho has really made some significant strides in the past 5 years. They have built a very strong CRM platform and connected it with a suite of web-based productivity apps. Launching the Zoho ONE payment structure fixed thier biggest issue which was the complicated billing system

EF

"Digital Signing Made Easy!"

What do you like best?

The ZOHO Sign Product is straight out the box easy. The product setup and user experience walkthroughs is very straight forward and thorough. Then there is the product useage, with our workflow it was easy to integrate the product usage into our existing processes. Our adoption if the product internally went without a hitch.

What do you dislike?

The ZOHO Sign Product has some drawbacks. the feature set claims to be in parity with some other marquee players in the e-signature industry, does are not completely baked. For instance with our CRM tool we have to create a multi step process to initiative a signature in a document then attached the completed document to the account in the CRM is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A solid e-signature platform that rivals marquee players. If you can go without a top tier name, than ZOHO will do the job handily.

The ZOHO Sign Product solves our Contract To Cash issue. Before implementing this product our typical contract to cash was about 15-30 days. Now it’s around 3-5 days. Sometimes even shorter. We coupled this product with a online processing for Credit/Debit cars and e-checks and this has dramatically improved our cash flow and reduced our Acct/Recvbl debts

"Digital signatures made easy with ZOHO SIGNS."

What do you like best?

Best auto signature software, interface is good which helps me in signing different documents and tamplates, there support team are very helpful and we use zoho at so many platforms ,this is even cool made all the works easy and ready to go in no time.

What do you dislike?

i am using this software for so long time , there is nothing to dislike about zoho signs .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i highly recommend zoho sign ,to every business whether it is small or huge bussiness firm, adopt techonology and make it automated insted of doing manually , i rate 4 out of 5.

helps me save my time and generating different designs of signs, i can choose from a bunch of tamplates ,and i can directly integrate signatures from zoho writer.

"Digital signatures."

What do you like best?

I like zoho signs because it is very simple to use , and even i can easily ask for signature right from within zoho writer , the interface gets the job done for us.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complains or there is nothing to to dislike , i am pretty surprised by using such a good tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use functions like ,

Audit Trail.

Auto Reminders.

Customizable Tamplates.

Mobile Signature.

And many more functions , as per my poit of view everyone should try this once.

Free to use Helps me save my money on other softwares and save my time., Electrically generated signs with different designs , and from the choice of many different tamplates i can make it more attractive.

"Love Using Zoho Sign"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sign is best , as we are utilizing Zoho platform for many other things and its very simple to use , now i can set number of tamplates and integrates everything with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

All the audit trial isn't automatically emailed with the sign documents, we have to sent it manually, and the free version only let uh do 5 documents a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend others , who are even using other zoho platforms , can go for Zoho Sign

makes everything easy like to upload documents and clearly label with all the needed information and ,I can easily integrate signature right from within Zoho Writer (using Zoho Sign).

"Its secure"

What do you like best?

The first thing I care for these types of apps is that It should be secure as I might use important documents so i should make sure no info might get out of it. as I know they use public key cryptography with AES-256 encryption which make me feel more relaxed about security.

There are other features that I like about it like Importing documents from third-party applications , Signer authentication code that it use and also its templates.

What do you dislike?

Actually i didnt find negative points in this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a secure application and so flexible as you can use your own brand and their templates and every thing will be done so fast and without useless extra work.

The main problem is the security of our documents and as they use bank-level security so we have relief in this case. besides the people who sign it can access to it via any operating system or device.

We get rid of printing, scanning, and forwarding documents and by using their template and bu using email the signee anytime can do the sign work.

"Cheaper than DocuSign, not bad at all"

What do you like best?

It's cheaper than DocuSign. It's such a simple solution (signing papers online) that should have existed ages ago.

What do you dislike?

I'm not as confident about the safety of the documents when compared to DocuSign

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Brand names don't matter to you and security is not the top concern, Zoho Docs is totally recommendable.

The main feature is signing documents such as contracts - that's what we use it for.

CEO
Internet

"Zoho Sign provides an easy to use solution"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for our clients to sign documents makes it really easy.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack for CRM and 3rd part integration with Zoho sign.

This allows our clients to sign contracts and documents at any time and not have to worry about scanning and sending PDFs or coming to an office.

"Great Document Signature Software."

What do you like best?

Zoho signs makes documents easy to upload., You can create a personalized template and save it for reusing , and it even contains multi-language support.

What do you dislike?

Fail to start , when too many signs were uploaded at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zoho sign more then any other other tool.

Expedite document signing ,secure signed documents are some major problems which i able to solve with zoho sign.

Founder
Management Consulting

"Great software for software signature work"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and has a great interface. I like the fact that I can navigate around without complication and the work gets done easily.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. Sometimes it s not as well presented as Adobe acrobat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, easy to integrate in your company.

I get to use the software to sign documents

Response from Sai Anand K of Zoho Sign

Thank you for your feedback, Maurice. We're very glad that you like Zoho Sign. Continue to use our service and keep supporting us!

Editor and Independent Book Publisher

"Easy signature approval platform"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was easy to use the signing feature to personally sign my document eletronically.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that I wasn't able to preset the signature with many font choices.

Easily approve documents from wherever you are.

"I love Zoho E-sign"

What do you like best?

It helps me to close deals and finalize services contracts

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is difficult to setup a form for electronic signature because of the interface

Getting clients to close deals faster

EF

"Sturdy from the Zoho stable"

What do you like best?

Well executed from the trusted Zoho brand. Integrates well with their suite.

What do you dislike?

No genuine product concerns. It isn't as widely accepted as DocuSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DocuSign is more widely accepted.

Signatures on the move.

9.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* E-Signature Category
Do you work for Zoho Sign?

Zoho Sign Categories on G2