Woopra Reviews & Product Details

What is Woopra?

Woopra is a Customer Journey Analytics solution that is redefining how companies understand, analyze, engage and retain their customers. The platform is designed to fuel optimization and growth throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Leveraging individual-level data to aggregate analytics reports for full lifecycle insights that bridge departmental gaps. Woopra’s proprietary tracking technology tracks usage across your website, product and mobile applications. In addition, the platform offers 51+ one-click integrations with partners such as Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom and Segment to seamlessly unify disparate data points across tools and teams. As data flows into Woopra, People Profiles reveal a full behavioral history for each user, from their first touch to conversion and beyond. Making every engagement an opportunity to create more personalized experiences and support. Advanced analytics features include non-linear Customer Journeys, Trends and Retention reports powered by consolidated data. Translating numbers into people and opening entirely new views of the who, the what and the how in your data. Finally, Woopra's Triggers empower teams to take real-time action on their data. Automatically personalize page content, trigger a chat message, enrolls segments drip campaigns, update a lead status or customize a promotion with zero latency. Combined with powerful behavioral and demographic data, companies are able to deliver personalized experiences through the right channel, at the right time. With more than 200,000 users and 1,000 innovative customers across the world, Woopra provides the first unified analytics solution that is used by SaaS, eCommerce and On-Demand services for understanding, engaging and connecting with customers through data.

Woopra Screenshots

1-25 of 136 total Woopra reviews

Woopra Reviews

1-25 of 136 total Woopra reviews
Assistant Business Analyst

"We promote the company thanks to the advantages of Woopra."

What do you like best?

We love this software, because we detail every aspect that our client thinks of us and encourages us to develop new strategies to improve our organization. It also has very good options to meet the needs of customers. We are delighted because it is easy to use and also has a free trial to perform actions that improve the way customers see us.

What do you dislike?

We have not thought about the negative aspects of this software because we have not seen them. This software is excellent, because we increase our sales and we are better known because Woopra's strategies are excellent. If at any time this software fails, we will quickly contact the technical support agents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A web page is of vital importance for all organizations, and with Woopra we make the necessary adjustments to increase our visits and make our services known. We give thanks to this software because now we are better known because we know what our customers want. We recommend it 100% because it worked for us.

With this software, we collect data that helps us improve our capabilities to boost our organization. It allows us to track all users who visit our website, and we do everything quickly, because its platform is very light and allows us to make any configuration from anywhere we want, because we can do it from our mobile devices.

Sales and marketing assistant

"My experience with Woopra."

What do you like best?

I like this software because it generates a lot of confidence when it comes to tracking all the clients that visit the website of our company and, therefore, we can know which ones are happy with our services and those that do not, I can make a strategy to convince them , Woopra has an interface very adapted to our needs, it also has very innovative options to connect in real time with our clients and thanks to that we can position ourselves as the number one in the market.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, Woopra is not so easy to use, since it has some complicated options to learn to use it immediately, but after that time its use is perfected and it is worth trying, since it is possible to perform an analysis of all the Customers that Visit our platform and develop new strategies to attract new customers. Apart from its use, we have nothing negative to say about Woopra, because it has a very good support service that always responds when we need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a truly unique software to track our customers, and how our website generates a positive impact on them. We are very happy with its implementation and we highly recommend it because the marketing benefits are phenomenal.

We worked with our Salesforce account and integrated it perfectly, and they helped us improve our administration with our clients. We also use it from our phones, so we allow a better work on the web and we are more productive. We really appreciate the acquisition of Woopra in our organization.

Member of the sales and marketing team

"With Woopra I can see everything."

What do you like best?

Mainly I want to talk about the very nice visual aspect of Woopra, I feel very happy with the design and I love it. In addition to the visual aspect, I have noticed that thanks to Woopra I can know everything, from the visits of the clients to what their interests are. The best thing about Woopra is that I can assess the satisfaction or dislike of my clients thanks to the Woopra data visualization system, which allows me to establish or change my marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Woopra is limited to presenting basic data of user behavior, only informs us of their behavior and their activity. I would like to see a more complete and detailed analysis that can be represented in tables of behavior percentages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, but with qualifications ... I feel it is a good product, but it should improve the way information is represented.

We managed to solve problems of lack of information to improve our strategies. I feel that it is a good product to be able to know the activation of the users and with this information we can change aspects that allow us to continue improving.

Social Media Manager

"Woopra makes me a detective of users"

What do you like best?

What I love about Woopra is that it makes me a detective of users. I can take a closer look at the interactions they have on my website. But it's not just a click, it allows me to know all the activities since the moment they log in and archive them for future searches. I also like to receive notifications about what users do on the web, especially to purchase my products. And I can't let go of the interface that Woopra gives away. It is very comfortable and visually pleasing, offering me a professional and ambitious experience in digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage I have with Woopra is the monetary investment that forces me to make for the service. The cheapest plan is not something basically cheap for me. And one tool that does not offer me are heatmaps, which represents a very useful alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend practicing and interacting on many occasions with Woopra, because it is not easy to understand it at first. Over time it becomes a primary tool to get to know the users who visit your website. You can search for text or video tutorials that teach you how to use the program.

I can control and sort the level of visits that my website receives. Thanks to Woopra I know who are the users satisfied with my service and I apply strategies for those who I still can't convince.

Project Manager

"Perfect tool for customer attraction"

What do you like best?

The best thing about woopra is that it provides all the features together. ALL the 3 features with end goal to attract customer is provided.

1. Unify data and check for potential customers.

2. Analysis the behavior of all potential detected customers and tracking their all activities and behavior.

3. Attract the customer, by throwing best offer or advertising again and again.

Basically the end goal is to increase the sale of product. Customer is ultimate buyer, so we need all these three activities together to improve our product sales graph .

What do you dislike?

The thing which i particularly dislike about this tool is that, it does not helps in identifying the customer region of interest. It just track user activities but does not convert tracking knowledge in to useful information.

The other major thing is it does not modify the customer behavior by showing alternative things and offers. it just go with the flow of information.

The space and processing complexity is little high, need improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool which provide all sales promotion solution. Helps in collecting data and finding potential customers then track their activities and promote the sale of product by throwing good offers. Must try great tool .

This tool solves the issues like :

Identification of potential buyers, so that we can target only to them for better sales.

It solves the purpose of tracking by checking customer buying behavior.

Helps a lot in sales promotion.

Chief Information Officer

"a real-time web analysis software "

What do you like best?

this real-time web analysis application allows a direct interaction with the client either manually or automatically and gives us the possibility without knowing the personal data of the client, of knowing the most relevant for us, their tastes, knowing where they are from , what they like to do, how they arrive at our website and what they look for in it, we can use the interface to ask for an alert to be developed when certain clients of our interest access the page, segmenting them according to our particular interests of who our wanted clients are, we can customize certain features of the application and share our data with other devices and so create periodic reports if we want, know and know how to manage our customers is the most important thing today for any company that wants to maintain its position in the market

What do you dislike?

can analyze the origin and tastes of your customers in real time and create a set of data to guide you to create your campaigns and know where to put your efforts in a fast and secure is a great competitive advantage of sales I have no criticism

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommends creating an alarm system to locate potential buyers and know when they enter your pages and then reinforce their behavior with promotions and events

in our company we use this application for the speed of its interface, we have made an alert when our target customers access our pages we also know where they access and what they like, we have managed to customize certain features of the application and share our data with other devices and we create monthly reports that end in an analysis group to develop strategies

Marketing Manager Products
(10,001+ employees)

"Managing customer information"

What do you like best?

It contributes with the detailed and specific monitoring of each one of the clients, in this way we make sure to obtain the vital and essential information of each one of them. With these data we can develop studies and reports that allow us to significantly improve our product. On the other hand, it is an indispensable tool for the management of projects that facilitates the handling of information on a large scale.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is a good software that in general its functions have understood my work well. However, we need tools that automate the work and an interface that is easier to administer. However, it has an excellent function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The management of the information has been really excellent since we used Woopra, the marketing services are now simpler to perform and the satisfaction of our customers proves it. I recommend that you try it and see its great benefits.

My marketing work has been exponentially improved since I use Woopra, it has been a useful and simple tool that with its function has allowed us to get closer to the clients and to know in detail vital information to do all our work. Significantly, it has been an indispensable tool to carry out our efforts and to improve the experience that customers have with our product.

Improver

"A really good tool for customer journeys."

What do you like best?

Love being so easy to use, Woopra allows me to track individual users and their history. I like that the data can be analyzed both from the web and from the mobile.

Great user tracking functionality including detailed live updates.

Simpler and more intuitive interface than Google Analytics - Easy to setup and get started.

What do you dislike?

The software requires a steep learning curve, especially for those who are not so tech-savvy.

There were problems with the visualization of statistics and some reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra is the perfect solution for any brand looking to optimize the customer experience through individual-level targeting and personalized messaging powered by direct integrations.

Woopra has a large selection of powerful tools. The app is extremely user-friendly and I can navigate their page with ease. It does a fantastic job showing the technology being used by our visitors. I can work with great desire and productivity. I also like that I and all my work with great comfort. Quick integration into our systems was nice too.

Auditor

"One of the best tool for analytics in user behaviour"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that we can get the data in processed mode and its easy to analyze the data. We can do the same without any more further processing. Using Woopra we can do the high level analysis in any form of product and services provided that the data should be linked into the platform. Its also easy to manage the data, we are really impressed to see our customer analytics in ready made form to be presented to the board. This is really a good way to see the data without much effort. Also the way the data is handled and migrated into the system is very simple and ease to use.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I hate is the pricing plans, Its way too big for small companies. If it can be reduced then I believe there will be more customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please reduce the pricing plans !

We are a customer based product and digital marketing company and we need to analyze the user data in huge quantities, for that we use Woopra.

Vice President of Technology and Development

"Simple Analytics for a Complete Overview"

What do you like best?

I like the old interfaces... the ability to see the world and who is currently online from all over. I also enjoy the ability to see real-time who is online so that we can get a sense of current usage. We tend to do many take lives throughout the week and we use Woopra to get a great view of our user base realtime.

What do you dislike?

The new interface seems to be all about reports. We don't mind the reports but we'd rather have realtime info and Woopra is the best out there for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All depends on your needs. If you use other products, I would consider using both Woopra and the other service to compare or even give you a better overall picture of what is going on with your sites.

Overall load, high volume pages and activity across ALL of our sites.

Shawn Dixon

"Statistics and activity monitoring"

What do you like best?

It is important to follow the user's actions and here the program helps to do it to the full extent to what products the user has added to the cart. You can also see statistics about the effectiveness of the resource and the history of visits.

What do you dislike?

Technical support is sometimes engaged in sending you to another agent and you need to explain your situation again. This is not often but it was and I did not like it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In those support, sometimes you need to be patient in order to get the desired result. But in general, there are very responsive and polite staff.

In general, the program helped me to do a lot of useful things. I also tracked the activity of clients and focused on their interests.

Webmaster
Real Estate

"Use Woopra to track visitors and visitor actions to your website"

What do you like best?

Woopra is very easy to download and install on a PC or a mobile device. You verify that you "own" a particular website by downloading a snippet of code and installing that on your website. That allows their software to track visitors arriving at you website and their behaviour whilst on your website. It tells you where they are from - the country and state and city but also shows visitor locations on a map.

What do you dislike?

The product is really good. My only complaint is that there is often a delay when "drilling down". I mean I list the visitor count by date then click on the number for one date and there is a long delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The figures are more accurate than other products.

I have been able to accurately track my website visitor count.

Ingeniero de software en American Marketing Association

"Perfect tool to obtain clients"

What do you like best?

Mainly I want to talk about the very nice visual aspect of Woopra, I am very happy with the design and I love it. In addition to the visual aspect, I have noticed that thanks to Woopra I can know everything, from the visits of the clients to what their interests are. The best thing about Woopra is that I can evaluate the satisfaction or dislike of my clients thanks to the Woopra data visualization system, which allows me to establish or change my marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage that I have with Woopra is the monetary investment that forces me to perform the service. The cheapest plan is not basically cheap for me. And a tool that does not offer me are the heat maps, which represent a very useful alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In related marketing, customer activity on the site and marketing effectiveness. With this software, we can make a wider range of our clients with a good capacity of notification in real time. This platform makes our work more productive. This is a good helper for all of us.

In our company we use this application for the speed of its interface. We have made an alert when our target customers access our pages. We also know where they access and what they like. We have managed to customize certain functions of the application and share our data with other devices and create monthly reports that end in an analysis group to develop strategies

Sales Manager

"Tool for understanding your analytics"

What do you like best?

This program has a large selection of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I can work with great desire and productivity. I like that I and my entire work team work with great comfort. It's a wonderful and easy way to find everything we need. I am glad that it is easier to create all the projects with great opportunities with the help of working tools.

What do you dislike?

The lack of documentation and strong reliance on technical support for individual reports should be improved. I would also like to have a pop-up chat function where I could talk to people who are browsing the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In related marketing, customer activity on the site and marketing effectiveness. With this software, we can make a wider range of our customers with a good ability to notify in real time. This platform makes our work more productive. This is a good helper for all of us.

There is no shortage of analytical options, but this platform is definitely one of the leaders of the package in real time. Helps focus on the profitability of campaigns and customer retention.

Founder

"If you care about your user experience you’ll use Woopra"

What do you like best?

Very simple to integrate, works cross browser perfectly. For us, we use it every day to track user behaviour, make changes and then watch the effect of those changes. Without Woopra we’d be guessing frankly.

What do you dislike?

We operate an insurance site and when the user gets a quote then on desktop we can click the results URL to see the result the user saw. With the app you can’t do that which is annoying but hopefully there will be a fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it, don’t even hesitate. The spend is miniscule compare to the return.

User experience from the landing page - getting a quote - buying a product. We can make changes and measure them quickly with Woopra.

Web designer

""Excellent reporting tools, but Buggy New UI""

What do you like best?

Provide analytical funnel reports and ways to filter / adjust those analyzes.

User-specific actions and information (instead of showing only aggregates)

Tracking users in specific groups using Google Tag Manager triggers

What do you dislike?

Errors in the UI of the form element report that make it difficult to filter or perform other actions related to reports

Understanding of the new tools and exactly what and how they work.

Long loading times for reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Woopra provides user-specific data, but is not sure what the exact usage would be for all of that user-specific data. In general, it is only useful for debugging if something should be activating for a particular user. It is excellent for aggregation based on the properties of user groups, and having an overview and a flow of user behavior that we want to crawl on our site, which allows us to identify problems in each step.

We use Woopra to analyze the main steps we want people to take when they visit our site. It is used to identify when we have a problem somewhere in these steps (due to content, technical problems, etc.) or if we only need to optimize one step so that more people go through the funnel. It is also good for debugging and to see if they are running some AB tests that we have established, since we can track our own user-specific actions.

Project Manager

"Woopra, an effective tool for the study and analysis of customers"

What do you like best?

It is a simple platform for data management, allows the migration of information and an in-depth analysis of vital information. It is easy to carry out the corresponding study of all the clients, obtaining in a very simple way all the necessary data in a really simple way. The detailed reports are very useful and the comprehensive monitoring of our clients has allowed us to improve our relationship with them.

What do you dislike?

For small businesses, the cost of the subscription is not the most comfortable, it is something high, for us to be able to begin to promote the bonds with the clients, it is a necessary platform to develop new and greater commercial advances. Many more people would join Woopra if there was more ease of subscription for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Obtaining information about clients, putting together a report and detailed monitoring has been easier thanks to Woopra, I recommend it because it really is a simple and very practical tool that performs its function and management.

It is always necessary to cover all areas and Woopra has helped us greatly to approach each of our clients. We can obtain comprehensive information from each of the people we want to get our product to and in this way cover a greater demand, in this way the management of projects and marketing services are streamlined with greater veracity.

Administrador

"Woopra is excellent to better understand our customers."

What do you like best?

Woopra I like it because it has a large selection of powerful tools, the application itself is extremely easy to use and I can browse your page very easily. It does a fantastic job showing the technology used by our visitors. I can work with great desire and productivity. I also like that we can work with my team and I with great comfort. The rapid integration into our systems was also nice.

What do you dislike?

The program has some errors still. The support is really useful, but it is not always fast. The change from its previous version to a new version was not very successful because the previous one had an easier interface to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it allows you to have the ability to monitor our customers in real time, which gives us a lot of information on how to improve our website and increase revenues. Do not be tempted to try something new, this service will definitely not disappoint you.

I enjoyed mainly the third-party integration of appconnect, which allowed me to process the information in segments of my choice, create unique reports and consumer profiles, as well as collect data on different platforms (such as email, helpdesk, chat, etc.). ). Other excellent features offered by this tool are the activation capabilities of the actions, the channeling of reports and the CRM integrations (mainly, I used Marketo, Salesforce and Zendesk). The data can be analyzed both from the web and from the mobile, so it is another great professional for me.

In conclusion WOOPRA is excelnte by:

- It has a user tracking functionality that includes detailed live updates.

- Simpler and more intuitive interface than Google Analytics.

- Easy to set up and start.

Wordpress developer

"My experience with woopra"

What do you like best?

This is a good tool that keeps you aware about the people who are visiting your site and their location. It tells you their demand which assists you later to make them a good offer and promotion so that you can make them your loyal customers. Helps you in making a better promotion and good sales of your company.

What do you dislike?

I don't find anything problematic about this software so it is cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great platform with amazing features for use and implement. Helps you in saving your time and it is very user-friendly.

It is a good platform that has great analytical tool that assists you to keep yourself in the top lead the selling your products in the best way possible. Helps you to concentrate on your customer work so that you can work on your advertisements and campaigns with great customer service.

CEO

"Very great work with Woopra."

What do you like best?

Now I like to be at work. Woopra has a big choice of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I like that it is simple to learn about. I can work with more desire and productivity. I like that we are more care about our clients. I like that I and all my working team working with big comfort.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that it is a bad solution. I like to work with it. No one doesn't have a stress about how to use that software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, I recommend it to you. You will find a lot of pluses and powerful tools in this service. Very easy to use and have a good customization. Great for all, for working team and for independent freelancers.

With this software, we can make a more big circle of our clients with a good ability of notices in real-time. Woopra makes our work more productive. It is good helper to all of us.

Event Manager
Events Services

"Woopra to better understand our customers"

What do you like best?

The main thing is the ease of use for a person who does not have a technical education. We have the ability to monitor our customers in real time, which gives us a lot of information on how to improve our website and increase revenue.

What do you dislike?

There were problems with displaying statistics and some reports. I hope that these were isolated cases and they will not happen again. Also, in order to configure more detailed reports, you need a lot of time and basic technical knowledge. Otherwise, I really like the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You really should know more about your customers and Woopra can help with this. Do not be tempted to try something new, this service will definitely not disappoint you.

We use Woopra to better understand our customers. We compile a whole picture of their behavior on our site, to understand what we need to improve or remake. We also check that the client is not a rogue, to minimize fake orders.

"Sophisticated analysis tool"

What do you like best?

Woopra is a great tool to analyze data. The control panel is simple, intuitive and very easy to use. From this software, we mainly use retention reports, useful to understand the behavior of clients and to evaluate strategies to increase the level of engagement. Also, the metrics show in detail from which channel the users arrive, if the campaigns through social networks are successful, how many of the users become clients or if they use the mobile application. It is really fantastic.

When it comes to customer service, the knowledge base is robust and accessible. Documentation is detailed and allows solving most problems related to the management and configuration of the software.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. However, the free version of the software offers advanced features that can be useful for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Woopra because it provides a solid basis for decision making. It works for companies of any level and industry and doesn't require complex installations.

The data provided is effective to resolve retention problems improve customer service, adjust sales strategies, among others. The reports are incredibly detailed and precise, we can export them easily in multiple formats. It integrates seamlessly into our workflow since it is integrated with collaboration tools, with CRM and helpdesk systems.

Project Management Officer
Retail

""Woopra to all the more likely comprehend our clients""

What do you like best?

The primary concern is the convenience for an individual who does not have a specialized training. We can screen our clients continuously, which gives us a great deal of data on the most proficient method to improve our site and increment income.

What do you dislike?

There were issues with showing insights and a few reports. I trust that these were confined cases and they won't occur once more. Additionally, so as to design progressively point by point reports, you need a ton of time and fundamental specialized information. Else, I truly like the administration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should find out about your clients and Woopra can help with this. Try not to be enticed to take a stab at something new, this administration will not disillusion you.

We use Woopra to all the more likely comprehend our clients. We gather an entire image of their conduct on our site, to comprehend what we have to improve or revamp. We additionally watch that the customer isn't a maverick, to limit counterfeit requests.

Director

"THE BEST Analytics"

What do you like best?

I have been using Woopra for more than 4 years now, and I use it every single day. I cannot imagine my portal without Woopra. I love Woopra to an extent that I make sure that even my client's use it. Real time analytics and user behaviour understanding is a must in this digital era.

What do you dislike?

I only feel like the UI could be much better and some improvements in the tracking could be done. It could ease up things.

With the help of Woopra, we have been able to understand our audience needs, what they like or dislike. There are a lot of issues we have been able to resolve using Woopra. Overall, our business has benefited immensely because of Woopra.

"Woopra provides valuable metrics"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and use Woopra is ideal for collecting data and delivering statistics in real-time.

The platform shows the graphs with the metrics we need without problems. The team uses the reporting feature extensively to obtain trending reports, user travel reports, and retention reports. It is useful to identify the interests of our clients according to their behavior in different channels and in their search preferences.

We use triggers frequently as they are useful to speed up the execution of events.

It is even easier to obtain reports as it has several data export formats (CSV / .pdf / .xls).

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I'm fascinated with the functionality of Woopra is an excellent alternative to Google Analytics. Pro plan has a lot of features that we use, but the monthly subscription is quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great program to know what your clients are interested in. The basic plan (free plan) has enough features to grow small businesses.

However, if your company needs more advanced tracking and analysis capabilities, I would recommend the pro plan. It is exceptional to combine metrics and compare them to each other. You can support your decisions in the data provided by Woopra. It is reliable.

Streamlines the decision-making process as it provides us with indispensable information to carry out marketing projects. The reports provided by the software are an invaluable source of data to develop and implement product launch projects.

Woopra Features