Woopra

Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.

Work for Woopra?

Learning about Woopra?

Woopra Reviews

Ask Woopra a Question
Showing 116 Woopra reviews
Woopra review by ALLY S.
ALLY S.

"One of the best tool for analytics in user behaviour"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that we can get the data in processed mode and its easy to analyze the data. We can do the same without any more further processing. Using Woopra we can do the high level analysis in any form of product and services provided that the data should be linked into the platform. Its also easy to manage the data, we are really impressed to see our customer analytics in ready made form to be presented to the board. This is really a good way to see the data without much effort. Also the way the data is handled and migrated into the system is very simple and ease to use.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I hate is the pricing plans, Its way too big for small companies. If it can be reduced then I believe there will be more customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please reduce the pricing plans !

We are a customer based product and digital marketing company and we need to analyze the user data in huge quantities, for that we use Woopra.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Woopra
Woopra review by James T.
James T.

"Simple Analytics for a Complete Overview"

What do you like best?

I like the old interfaces... the ability to see the world and who is currently online from all over. I also enjoy the ability to see real-time who is online so that we can get a sense of current usage. We tend to do many take lives throughout the week and we use Woopra to get a great view of our user base realtime.

What do you dislike?

The new interface seems to be all about reports. We don't mind the reports but we'd rather have realtime info and Woopra is the best out there for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All depends on your needs. If you use other products, I would consider using both Woopra and the other service to compare or even give you a better overall picture of what is going on with your sites.

Overall load, high volume pages and activity across ALL of our sites.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Woopra review by Shawn D.
Shawn D.

"Statistics and activity monitoring"

What do you like best?

It is important to follow the user's actions and here the program helps to do it to the full extent to what products the user has added to the cart. You can also see statistics about the effectiveness of the resource and the history of visits.

What do you dislike?

Technical support is sometimes engaged in sending you to another agent and you need to explain your situation again. This is not often but it was and I did not like it

Recommendations to others considering the product

In those support, sometimes you need to be patient in order to get the desired result. But in general, there are very responsive and polite staff.

In general, the program helped me to do a lot of useful things. I also tracked the activity of clients and focused on their interests.

Woopra review by Buy Sell Rent P.
Buy Sell Rent P.

"Use Woopra to track visitors and visitor actions to your website"

What do you like best?

Woopra is very easy to download and install on a PC or a mobile device. You verify that you "own" a particular website by downloading a snippet of code and installing that on your website. That allows their software to track visitors arriving at you website and their behaviour whilst on your website. It tells you where they are from - the country and state and city but also shows visitor locations on a map.

What do you dislike?

The product is really good. My only complaint is that there is often a delay when "drilling down". I mean I list the visitor count by date then click on the number for one date and there is a long delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The figures are more accurate than other products.

I have been able to accurately track my website visitor count.

Woopra review by Marline F.
Marline F.

"Tool for understanding your analytics"

What do you like best?

This program has a large selection of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I can work with great desire and productivity. I like that I and my entire work team work with great comfort. It's a wonderful and easy way to find everything we need. I am glad that it is easier to create all the projects with great opportunities with the help of working tools.

What do you dislike?

The lack of documentation and strong reliance on technical support for individual reports should be improved. I would also like to have a pop-up chat function where I could talk to people who are browsing the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In related marketing, customer activity on the site and marketing effectiveness. With this software, we can make a wider range of our customers with a good ability to notify in real time. This platform makes our work more productive. This is a good helper for all of us.

There is no shortage of analytical options, but this platform is definitely one of the leaders of the package in real time. Helps focus on the profitability of campaigns and customer retention.

Woopra review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"If you care about your user experience you’ll use Woopra"

What do you like best?

Very simple to integrate, works cross browser perfectly. For us, we use it every day to track user behaviour, make changes and then watch the effect of those changes. Without Woopra we’d be guessing frankly.

What do you dislike?

We operate an insurance site and when the user gets a quote then on desktop we can click the results URL to see the result the user saw. With the app you can’t do that which is annoying but hopefully there will be a fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, don’t even hesitate. The spend is miniscule compare to the return.

User experience from the landing page - getting a quote - buying a product. We can make changes and measure them quickly with Woopra.

Woopra review by Scottie B.
Scottie B.

"Very great work with Woopra."

What do you like best?

Now I like to be at work. Woopra has a big choice of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I like that it is simple to learn about. I can work with more desire and productivity. I like that we are more care about our clients. I like that I and all my working team working with big comfort.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that it is a bad solution. I like to work with it. No one doesn't have a stress about how to use that software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend it to you. You will find a lot of pluses and powerful tools in this service. Very easy to use and have a good customization. Great for all, for working team and for independent freelancers.

With this software, we can make a more big circle of our clients with a good ability of notices in real-time. Woopra makes our work more productive. It is good helper to all of us.

Woopra review by Erna N.
Erna N.

"Woopra to better understand our customers"

What do you like best?

The main thing is the ease of use for a person who does not have a technical education. We have the ability to monitor our customers in real time, which gives us a lot of information on how to improve our website and increase revenue.

What do you dislike?

There were problems with displaying statistics and some reports. I hope that these were isolated cases and they will not happen again. Also, in order to configure more detailed reports, you need a lot of time and basic technical knowledge. Otherwise, I really like the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really should know more about your customers and Woopra can help with this. Do not be tempted to try something new, this service will definitely not disappoint you.

We use Woopra to better understand our customers. We compile a whole picture of their behavior on our site, to understand what we need to improve or remake. We also check that the client is not a rogue, to minimize fake orders.

"Sophisticated analysis tool"

What do you like best?

Woopra is a great tool to analyze data. The control panel is simple, intuitive and very easy to use. From this software, we mainly use retention reports, useful to understand the behavior of clients and to evaluate strategies to increase the level of engagement. Also, the metrics show in detail from which channel the users arrive, if the campaigns through social networks are successful, how many of the users become clients or if they use the mobile application. It is really fantastic.

When it comes to customer service, the knowledge base is robust and accessible. Documentation is detailed and allows solving most problems related to the management and configuration of the software.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. However, the free version of the software offers advanced features that can be useful for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Woopra because it provides a solid basis for decision making. It works for companies of any level and industry and doesn't require complex installations.

The data provided is effective to resolve retention problems improve customer service, adjust sales strategies, among others. The reports are incredibly detailed and precise, we can export them easily in multiple formats. It integrates seamlessly into our workflow since it is integrated with collaboration tools, with CRM and helpdesk systems.

Woopra review by Friday L.
Friday L.

""Woopra to all the more likely comprehend our clients""

What do you like best?

The primary concern is the convenience for an individual who does not have a specialized training. We can screen our clients continuously, which gives us a great deal of data on the most proficient method to improve our site and increment income.

What do you dislike?

There were issues with showing insights and a few reports. I trust that these were confined cases and they won't occur once more. Additionally, so as to design progressively point by point reports, you need a ton of time and fundamental specialized information. Else, I truly like the administration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should find out about your clients and Woopra can help with this. Try not to be enticed to take a stab at something new, this administration will not disillusion you.

We use Woopra to all the more likely comprehend our clients. We gather an entire image of their conduct on our site, to comprehend what we have to improve or revamp. We additionally watch that the customer isn't a maverick, to limit counterfeit requests.

Woopra review by Marat D.
Marat D.

"A really good tool for customer journeys."

What do you like best?

Love being so easy to use, Woopra allows me to track individual users and their history. I like that the data can be analyzed both from the web and from the mobile.

Great user tracking functionality including detailed live updates.

Simpler and more intuitive interface than Google Analytics - Easy to setup and get started.

What do you dislike?

The software requires a steep learning curve, especially for those who are not so tech-savvy.

There were problems with the visualization of statistics and some reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woopra is the perfect solution for any brand looking to optimize the customer experience through individual-level targeting and personalized messaging powered by direct integrations.

Woopra has a large selection of powerful tools. The app is extremely user-friendly and I can navigate their page with ease. It does a fantastic job showing the technology being used by our visitors. I can work with great desire and productivity. I also like that I and all my work with great comfort. Quick integration into our systems was nice too.

Woopra review by Smit S.
Smit S.

"THE BEST Analytics"

What do you like best?

I have been using Woopra for more than 4 years now, and I use it every single day. I cannot imagine my portal without Woopra. I love Woopra to an extent that I make sure that even my client's use it. Real time analytics and user behaviour understanding is a must in this digital era.

What do you dislike?

I only feel like the UI could be much better and some improvements in the tracking could be done. It could ease up things.

With the help of Woopra, we have been able to understand our audience needs, what they like or dislike. There are a lot of issues we have been able to resolve using Woopra. Overall, our business has benefited immensely because of Woopra.

Woopra review by User

"Woopra provides valuable metrics"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and use Woopra is ideal for collecting data and delivering statistics in real-time.

The platform shows the graphs with the metrics we need without problems. The team uses the reporting feature extensively to obtain trending reports, user travel reports, and retention reports. It is useful to identify the interests of our clients according to their behavior in different channels and in their search preferences.

We use triggers frequently as they are useful to speed up the execution of events.

It is even easier to obtain reports as it has several data export formats (CSV / .pdf / .xls).

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I'm fascinated with the functionality of Woopra is an excellent alternative to Google Analytics. Pro plan has a lot of features that we use, but the monthly subscription is quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great program to know what your clients are interested in. The basic plan (free plan) has enough features to grow small businesses.

However, if your company needs more advanced tracking and analysis capabilities, I would recommend the pro plan. It is exceptional to combine metrics and compare them to each other. You can support your decisions in the data provided by Woopra. It is reliable.

Streamlines the decision-making process as it provides us with indispensable information to carry out marketing projects. The reports provided by the software are an invaluable source of data to develop and implement product launch projects.

Woopra review by willian v.
willian v.

"experiencia woopra"

What do you like best?

It's not that heavy for the end user (client side) and it provides really good metrics out of the box. Woopra has a great selection of powerful tools. It's extremely easy to use and I can browse your page with ease. Quick integration into our systems was also nice

What do you dislike?

The lack of documentation must be improved. its user interface could be improved to improve the user experience, I would like to have a pop-up chat function where I can talk with the people who browse our site

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it since it is easy and very simple to use

Get more customers, whether they come from organic traffic, social media

Woopra review by Britni B.
Britni B.

"So wonderful tools"

What do you like best?

I like that powerful solution very much.With Woopra, I can work up with mine loved tools. To understand all of the tools wasn't so hard and takes just one click. I like that I have everything that I need for my company.

What do you dislike?

I like more than dislike.Here is very good work with customers. That software consists a lot of great things which is making people who work with it are really happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How to say it right and short. Very open program to all.Great tools and so easy to use it. Software platform has both customizable and susceptible. I guess it is great for your business needs. You will understand your customers so easily.

It's helpful to us to understand and to know how my clients use it and increase the customer life.Very helps with automating actions, such as or Notifications in real-time. Always makes it much nice.

Woopra review by Abhijit P.
Abhijit P.

"Woopra: A Must have tool for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

We use various Internet Marketing methods like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMM etc. at our company to get business leads and Woopra has evolved as the most important tool for us to identify how a business lead has converted for us. We also use Woopra to analyze conversion funnels and try to optimize the conversions.

Woopra can also be used to interact live with a prospective customer, when he/she is browsing the site.

Woopra can be used to draw Campaign Level reports and understand how a certain campaign has faired and the ROI.

Recently, we have started using Woopra to understand how our offline leads are coming and converting

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as such, but when I want a broader view of Web Analytics, I trust Google Analytics more.

Also, in slower internet conditions, Woopra gets disconnected sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were one of the early adopters of Woopra, we got the membership at a very good price. They have been rolling out a lot of new features in regular intervals, which is very nice.

- Before Woopra, We only could know that we got x number of leads from Adwords and y Number of leads from Bing Ads etc. After using Woopra, we can know specifically which all leads have come from which medium. We also get to know once a person lands on any pages or our site, which all pages he/she visited, how he/she interacted with our pages and how they converted or from which pages they exited. In the process, we could find out which pages are loved by the customers and which pages have high bounce rates and exit rates. So we work on to improve the pages continuously.

Woopra review by Demarcus S.
Demarcus S.

"All information about customers in your hand."

What do you like best?

As for me, it is super wonderful and easy way to find everything that we need. I'm glad that to create all projects become more simple with big ability with working tools.

What do you dislike?

Actually, all working process should be without worries and stress. With this software, I really work without problems. This platform makes all process right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is powerful builder an extensive profile for each your users. Bring into step your clients information and track all customer performance, not only for your website and mobile app, but also from your email, help desk, and live chat. I recommend it to you for sure.

We are more concentrate how to increase our clients. and I would like to say that with this software we can allow yourself work effectively. Actually, it is best helpful tools for all our working team.

Woopra review by User

"It's a versatile data analysis tool"

What do you like best?

It is very useful to obtain metrics related to user activity. It is a powerful resource as it transforms complex data into understandable information for our team. In addition, it integrates seamlessly into the technological environment we handle.

On the other hand, Woopra is an intuitive software and does not need advanced training to learn how to use it. It provides clear and specific documentation that facilitates its implementation.

What do you dislike?

So far the software works normally and I have not experienced difficulties that I could not solve with the help of documentation or technical support. I think I have nothing negative to comment on Woopra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woopra can be highly effective when integrated with CRM and marketing automation tools.

It is a necessary tool because it gives us relevant and detailed reports to make decisions that affect the quality of our products and services.

Woopra review by Danny P.
Danny P.

"Hands down the best Customer Journey Analytics tool on the market"

What do you like best?

The product is incredibly fast and intuitive to use. I consider that this is a software that all software companies need to work with, it is such an amazing platform, and it really helps me to do better my product analysis work. The new redesign is attracting. Also, it is cheap!

What do you dislike?

It might be quite difficult to use at first. I think that Woopra should simplify its onboarding a bit more.

Woopra allows us to get actionable insights in record time. We are a hospitality platform that looks after acquiring and retaining customers and focus on increasing our property views. Woopra events data plays a very significant role in influencing our business decisions and user engagement activities.

Woopra review by Marc L.
Marc L.

"I heart Woopra"

What do you like best?

The amount of custom configurations it enables and the ease of setup!

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the inflexibility of the scripting. By that I mean that in order to make any changes to the scripts you need to edit the source code directly, asp opposed to being able to configure the script in the Woopra console, like you would with Google Tag Manager, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about the stories you want to tell before jumping into integrations!

As I've said in the past, since Woopra enables you to capture EVERYTHING it allows the businesses that use it to be able to tell whatever data and analytics stories they want!

Woopra review by User

"It is an innovative and modern service"

What do you like best?

It is great to visualize the behavior of each user, from their location, the date and time of access, etc. Its interface is easy to use and intuitive. It provides detailed reports with reliable and quality information to make important decisions about changes and innovations of our products and services.

What do you dislike?

It is a valuable tool in our software suite. I have no bad comments about Woopra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an effective tool that I recommend without doubt because it is ideal for monitoring and categorizing information about the behavior of our users, either on our website or marketing campaigns.

Woopra is an innovative tool that allows us to effectively and accurately monitor the behavior of users. The trend report is very useful and provides us with valuable data to make decisions regarding our products and services.

Woopra review by Jotham G.
Jotham G.

"Woopra Analytic Platform"

What do you like best?

In woopra software data can be analyzed both from web and mobile, the is because the UI is sexy and easy to use.woopra is extremely user-friendly and I was able to navigate their pages with ease. Its also simpler and more intuitive interface than Google analytic. Its easy to set up and get started

What do you dislike?

Conversing with online users sometimes is cumbersome and hard to manage.it is also expensive to get past free tier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woopra software is a complete tool with strong features and pricing bundles for every need,there its very helpful for user funnel analysis. Don't be left out I have used this perfect platform and it is amazing.

Woopra create unique reports and consumers profile as well as gather data across different platform.therefore a more articulated UI enhances productivity.

Woopra review by James G.
James G.

"Woopra is wonderful!"

What do you like best?

My rating of Woopra is the absolute best possible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an analytics website that prefers a visual interface and a beautiful design.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see Woopra improve is the keywords people use to find our website. 98% of the search queries = encrypted. I don't know if that is Woopra's fault or a security change to the web browsers.

Our company uses Woopra on a daily basis to track our website analytics. The app gives us an overview of our customers' activity per user and allows us to see how long they have spent time on our site, what pages they visit, where are they are located, etc. We use this information to better understand our customers and target our marketing efforts.

Woopra review by Katy J.
Katy J.

"A simple but good analutical tool"

What do you like best?

It is a simple analytical tool that helps you get the customers feedback. In return it assists in making better company experiences. Now you can keep track of the users and also know what products they have added in their cart.

What do you dislike?

I don't have found any issues with it yet. I like it all in all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the marketing field, it is very assisting letting you know about your customers and consumers. The use of it is very easy and uncomplex. Time saving and makes you more productive.

The program has helped me in a lot of things. It has assisted me in gaining more control and power by knowing my users by keeping tracks. Helps in increase of profit of campaigns.

Woopra review by Ann M.
Ann M.

"A good anlytical tool helping both customers and companies."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best program that helps you keep track of the consumers actions and their products. Helps you let them and help them use the resources wisely and effectively.

What do you dislike?

I like this tool very much and found no negatives in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a an excellent software that gives you more control over your data and keeps you track of your users. Thus helping you in flourishing your business in a good way. Helps you to make good promotions and assist you in attracting them

This analytical tool has helped me go through a lot of good and effective tools and also helped me keep track of my customers. Made me build good promotions according to their interests.

Woopra review by User

"It is a useful and simple tool"

What do you like best?

It has a simple interface and is easy to configure. It provides reports with valuable data that allow us to know the position of the users regarding our services.

The best thing about Woopra is that it allows us to have a complete monitoring and control of user's interactions, and real-time metrics. It is an excellent software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that disgusts me about Woopra, however I wish it had a broader knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that helps you to visualize the user's perspective in a precise and effective way.

Analytics helps us improve our services. It also allows us to analyze the behavior of users either individually or segmented, and this is a very useful function for our team.

Woopra review by Brecht P.
Brecht P.

"We've used Woopra for years and won't trade it for anything"

What do you like best?

Backwards looking funnel, instant reports

What do you dislike?

New beta version has been a little buggy particularly in table sorting and some other areas. Also you dropped all my ActiveCampaign data for a while which happened to be at the same time that we had some other trouble and we weren't able to identify what happened. Cost us a lot of time. Lost a lot of insight. Wasn't very cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the integrations across your marketing stack, like ActiveCampaign

Both acquisition and retention problems. We identify bottlenecks in our funnels and drop points for our customers.

Woopra review by Jorge S.
Jorge S.

"Best cost/benefit tool"

What do you like best?

Woopra has everything I need. It is simple and extremelly useful. It has all features I need.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I miss in Woopra is a read API. I have some softwares here that I want to feed with Woopra data, I can do that through a crawler I've developed, but, an API will be better :)

Also, it would be super helpful to have a/b tests nativelly. I do that through third part code.

I use woopra for analyzing a/b tests results and the performance of my funnels.

Woopra review by User

"Woopra offers a comprehensive solution "

What do you like best?

The Woopra panel is friendly and modern, showing indicators and charts with key metrics at a glance. It is easy to configure and the navigation is intuitive.

It allows us to track customer actions and the most common contact points . Analytics are recorded in real-time and stored in an organized history of customer behavior, so you can access each of them and view detailed metrics on each profile.

However, I believe that the best characteristics of Woopra are the reports, particularly journey reports and trend reports.

The journey reports are important to us because they are useful to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience. Regarding the reports of trends, they indicate the performance of our marketing campaigns and it is a source of invaluable information for the planning of projects and digital campaigns.

Woopra also has integrations with third-party software and facilitates the export of reports in various formats.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints about this software, as it provides us with essential information about the client's activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woopra is a good alternative to get analytics in real-time, the tools are advanced and intuitive. This software offers a free version.

The data provided by the reports are crucial to develop new projects and improve the quality of our services. Woopra provides key tools to measure campaign performance, identify trends, know the customer journey, among others. This software helps us grow.

Woopra review by Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The one thing I hate is the pricing plans, Its way too big for small companies. If it can be reduced then I believe there will be more customer.

Woopra review by User

"A key tool for the marketing team"

What do you like best?

It has a user friendly interface, it is easy to configure and deliver complete documentation that is very useful to learn how to manage the software.

It is useful to understand how the user interacts. It gives us analytics, and the parameters can be customized and cross-checked to obtain comparisons between various attributes. It offers us the solution to analyze and understand the experience of each customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing works badly in Woopra, the software is well designed and delivers the essential key features we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to marketing and sales teams, it is a simple and easy to setup technology solution.

It helps to increase retention and optimize our marketing campaigns.

Woopra review by User in Financial Services

"Super necessary "

What do you like best?

I love the millions of ways it can integrate with our development and automate so much of the process. It also has tons of useful ways of gathering and demonstrating data - builds reports, shows you data live, etc.

What do you dislike?

This software is tough to learn. Once you do, it can do so much. But it's hard to figure out how to do those things... And I feel like I'm constantly learning new features that are super useful. But I wish there was one good manual that trained you on EVERYTHING the software offered and HOW to do it upfront, so you wouldn't always feel like you're learning

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to sit down with your rep before you even begin integrating it with your business to have them walk you through ALL of the features that can be helpful. Be super specific. Tell them everything about your business and make them tell you all the ways their software is applicable. We didn't do this and I wish we did. If this isn't an option, I would 100000% hire a specialist/consultant to do this first. Will save you tons of time and allow you to maximize your benefits immediately.

Mainly we are able to get loads more insight on our customers. Out biggest issue has been retention. We do tax so after solving the consumers big problem, we only need to interact with them once a year for taxes. We haven't been as diligent as we should be about reaching out each year, and never had data about how many people stay on for tax prep, and how many are left behind. With woopra, we can see all those stats, and it doubles as supporting data for sales to show us who hasn't been reached out to so that we can pursue their return.

Woopra review by Bobby B.
Bobby B.

"I have deployed Woopra on several client sites"

What do you like best?

With Woopra I'm able to easily build a custom dashboard that answers my clients questions but keeps their attention. The data visualized in these dashboards represents their investment into their marketing systems in a way that builds engagement on the team, make it easier for clients to understand they have access to data to support their decisions rather than navigating on gut or past experiences alone.

What do you dislike?

Limitations for developers. It would be great if I could collected more data for a period of time so I can use the data to build a case for my clients, this may exceed the limits of the free plan... so limiting access to a number of days, and keeping access to the data collected active is important as well.

Right now I have a client who's exceeded 30,000 actions, they tracking has been shut down and I can't even access the previously recorded data to support a demonstration as to why the data collection is important and what strategies we can employ based on the results we are getting. Since I can't show the data anymore, I've been forced to answer questions with Google Analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woopra makes it easy to show clients what is going on with their traffic. What things are working and where things can be improved. The iphone app makes it easy to quickly share relevant screenshots to even the most senior team members.

Demonstrating which alternative payment systems will enable higher conversion rates, and if those conversions justify the credit card processing rates.

Woopra review by Tyler L.
Tyler L.

"My review for woopra"

What do you like best?

It is a good software that helps you to keep track of your visitors that who is visiting your website and at what time. It also gives your their location which is awesome and help you in making good links with them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The features of it are very easy and simple. Thus it saves your time and is user- friendly.

It is a great software with great analytical tools making is to be a top lead. It makes your work more productive.Helps to concentrate on on the profit of campaigns and customer service.

Woopra review by Emma J.
Emma J.

"Analytical tool to create good experiences."

What do you like best?

By the help of this software we can process our data easily. It makes easier to manage and synchronize the data specially the users by which we can help and keep notes of the customers.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool for big level companies but not beneficial for small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great analytical tool and very beneficial one. Easy to set up and install. Very user friendly and time saving.

It is awesome for large level companies as it helps in handling customer data easily and keeps it in order so that you can keep track of your customers.

Woopra review by Administrator

"Intersection between analytics and marketing automation"

What do you like best?

A useful tool to pipe all events over to (from all possible other tools that have user data) and let woopra aggregate all that into profiles. These profiles can then be used for analytics and insight as well as automating some marketing or reach out functionality within the tool.

What do you dislike?

The platform has had some stability issues in recent times that should mostly be fixed, but does cause inconvenience when it is this central of a tool.

Woopra allows us to very quickly pull analytics, similar to Google analytics, but on an individual level. And then, we can actually take some actions on these individuals, unlike Google analytics.

Woopra review by hannah lym w.
hannah lym w.

"Woopra"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is one of the best tool for the analysis of user behavior. The best thing is that we can obtain the data in processed mode and it is easy to analyze them. has a good interface is easy to use and adaptable to any user

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about the product since it is really good at the time of its use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product totally since it works very well, I totally recommend it

I have been able to track the number of visitors to my website.

Woopra review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Very happy with the service except when there are outages"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of accessing relevant information and exporting reports.

What do you dislike?

Recently there have been a number of service outages that have inconvenienced me. It also seems that a filter feature on my reports doesn't work properly.

I use Woopra to access data about how potential customers are using our testing platform. Woopra allows me to easily access this information so that I can package it for our sales team.

Woopra review by Manoj R.
Manoj R.

"A Visitor Analytics tool for daily use"

What do you like best?

I have been a fan and user of Woopra from the early days and love the functionality and use it almost everyday to check on overall performance of www.unified.vu and www.venture9.co.uk and UnifiedVU Platform itself. The ability to drill and find out which campaigns are producing results as well as which partners bring most traffic is always refreshing.

Cannot wait to build a Woopra App on UnifiedVU Platform and extend its functionality to many services we already support www.unified.vu/appstore

What do you dislike?

I was very disappointed when Woopra decided to discontinue Chat service, which provided an amazing two core functionality combo. Woopra has also become complex lately, which goes against the simplicity of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - you will just love it

Identify overall traffic to my web properties

Identify usage of UnifiedVU Platform by our customers and what they did on the Platform

Identify which partners brings traffic and prospects

Identify the success of marketing campaigns

Woopra review by Satyaranjan M.
Satyaranjan M.

"A different user analytics tool, incorrect to say web-analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Woopra is a bit different tool than a simple web analytics tool. It is a User analytics tool. In real time you can see who is doing what at individual user level. Funnel view is a great view of user journey.

When reporting and analysis is concerned, Woopra is far far behind Google Analytics. You need to heavily depend on Woopra team for all the customization you need. Out of box reports are very limited. So I cannot rate Woopra more than 7, given that I would rate Google Analytics 8 or 9 and Omniture SiteCatalyst around 7.

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentations and heavy dependence on Woopra's technical support team for customized reports need to be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google does not allow to send PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to its server, there by restricts you to analytics user actions. Sending lead ids from your CRM to Google does not make much sense. So if you are interested to visualize conversion funnels at individual user level, then go for alternate tools like Woopa.

Each data point in Woopra is a hyperlink to show the list of users who performed that particular task. You won't get that kind of information in other web analytics tools.

If you need a consolidated view, please reconsider if you would like to spend on tools like Woopra. Google Analytics is probably best for you. Adobe SiteCatalyst is a legacy system solution for web analytics. They did not support regular expressions for as late as 2000. So, I will never ever recommend that to anyone.

We need to see conversion data daily. So the funnels are a good source of checking conversion funnel performance.

Woopra review by Dana M.
Dana M.

"Efficient behavior tracking "

What do you like best?

The possibility to track step by step visitor's behavior with an opportunity to set tags and groups

What do you dislike?

The lack of general big reports on traffic and sources as well as exporting the data (excel lists, segments, etc.)

Mostly I use woopra to track clients' behavior and analyse their journey on the website from first entry to the purchase.

Woopra review by Dominik S.
Dominik S.

"Amazing for customer analytics"

What do you like best?

We used various Internet Marketing methods like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMM etc. at our company to get business leads and Woopra has evolved as the most important tool for us to identify how a business lead has converted for us.

What do you dislike?

Better tracking of users for organical SEO, and paid ads and also gather the multi-touch points with the same visitor.

Woopra review by User

"Woopra is a great software"

What do you like best?

Woopra is an intuitive and simple software, with a clean and innovative design, which allows us to obtain metrics of the interaction of users with our website. The data collected through different points of contact, provides us with a starting point to take actions to optimize our website.

What do you dislike?

Lacks more integration with third-party tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Woopra because it is a tool that provides quality analytics tracking.

It provides us with detailed information about the behavior of users on our website. The metrics are recorded in real time.

Woopra review by Oli M.
Oli M.

"Great tool for actually understanding your analytics"

What do you like best?

In comparison to GA and other tools, I've always found Woopra so much easier to use and understand. It is able to give quick snapshots on our key metrics to understand where we are with our targets and how our website visitors and customers are behaving.

The pricing model too is also very friendly to growing businesses.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's not much. Only sometimes it can be a little buggy at times but not often and when it is, the customer service guys are pretty quick in responding and solving the issues.

It allows to be effective with our e-commerce and actually understand our customers and potential customers to grow our business. We now far better understand our customer's user journey and how we can improve our interactions with them.

Woopra review by User

"Human friendly product analytics"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of analytics tools nowadays even in niche markets like product analytics. However many of them are overcomplicated. Woopra has a great balance of simplicity and still preserve enough flexibility to work with data.

What do you dislike?

Pricing point might be quite high for smaller companies. While new UI looks slick there might be some glitches here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if you don't need any complicated features. Free version is quite functional.

Quantitative measurement of product engagement. Lookup of a particular individual's engagement timeline.

Woopra review by User

"Woopra is our secret tool"

What do you like best?

It's great to analyze retention, customer journeys and trends. The reports that it provides are detailed, it analyzes in an accurate way the behavior of our clients.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the operability of Woopra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Woopra absolutely, it is a software capable of analyzing complex data sets and transforming them into simple information to manage. It is undoubtedly a very efficient service.

Woopra enables us to make decisions very quickly. It is our secret tool for analyzing data.

Woopra review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Woopra"

What do you like best?

Through Woopra, every single user in a business is capable of creating a complete profile. Companies are able to synchronize customer information and can monitor their activities.

What do you dislike?

At times generating customers reports is time consuming. Secondly for small companies its at times challenging in terms of pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best and more efficient software in terms of cost and time management.

Woopra is helping in companies solve analysis issues especially in steps it want people to take. Its also helping in identifying problems especially in content and technical problems. Its also helping to optimize a step to get more people through the funnel.

Its beneficial to the company in terms of cost as well as time saving.

Woopra review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Massive Power and Insight, but you do pay for it"

What do you like best?

The interface for finding things - specifically tracking history about one user, is the BEST. We can very easily track massive amounts of information. Also, the API allows us to pull this data into other places.

What do you dislike?

The cost - even as a small company, we use a massive number of actions. This service costs us more than our entire server architecture every month.

1) Being able to answer/debug things after the fact - e.g. a user sends us a help request, and we can look up t see what they were doing on the site when this happened.

2) Tracking how much different features are used on the site via custom actions. For example, how many videos are being watched? Which videos are being watched the most? When we launch a new feature, how much is it being used?

Woopra review by Rahul G.
Rahul G.

"Review on woopra"

What do you like best?

Works very efficient with intuitive interface.

CSV downloads of data is very effective.

Easy to implement once you understand the platform.

Flexibility in API integration.

Label creator is very powerful for tracking customized events

What do you dislike?

New UI is little buggy.

Loading time of reports is bit high.

User explorer needs some improvement.

Lack of documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool use it.

Easy to use and implement.

All my tracking related problems are solved by this tools.

Woopra review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Prettier Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the UI and the simplicity of navigating through the tool. It's must easier to get to where I want compared to Google Analytics and I feel that tracking is more accurate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you lose access to the platform after your allocated actions is hit. Tracking should be paused and users should still be able to access the platform to check previous records instead.

It's highly useful for checking the funnel progression of our campaigns and we've managed to increase conversion rates by bringing our focus on places where progression fails.

Learning about Woopra?

* We monitor all Woopra reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.