WebPT Reviews & Product Details

WebPT Overview

What is WebPT?

With more than 65,000 members at 9,000 clinics, WebPT is the leading rehab therapy platform for enhancing patient care and fueling business growth. Ideal for outpatient organizations of all sizes, WebPT makes it easy for therapy professionals to transition from paper and outdated software to a user-friendly, cloud-based solution. With WebPT, therapists, directors, owners, billers, and front office staff have access to patients’ medical records anywhere, anytime, from any web-enabled device. WebPT’s web-based application alleviates any large, upfront investments; costly IT support; or bulky, in-office servers. It provides an integrated method to manage patient documents and progress as well as clinic schedules, analytics reporting, and billing. WebPT has an intuitive workflow, allowing therapists to efficiently create compliant and consistent documentation. In addition to documentation, WebPT offers a front office package that includes the tools necessary to run an organized clinic, including a multiuser scheduler with appointment reminders and the ability to upload external patient documents. Through WebPT’s suite of reporting tools, therapists and staff can track productivity, cancellations, and no-shows as well as referrals. Therapists can also benchmark and track patient progress through WebPT’s outcomes tracking product. Lastly, WebPT’s billing options—including the WebPT Billing Service and integrations with several certified billing partners—ensure clinics receive reliable, accurate claims submission and processing as well as speedy, maximized reimbursements. With WebPT, rehab therapists have a modern, intuitive platform that’s well-suited to their needs, empowering them to be better in business—and more importantly, enabling them to spend less time on documentation and more time with their patients. Headquartered in the historic Warehouse District in downtown Phoenix, WebPT has a 99.9% uptime rate and a 99.5% customer retention rate. It was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing companies four years in a row.

WebPT Details
Discussions
WebPT Community

WebPT is an EMR solution for physical therapists that allows you to create documentation with integrated scheduling, practice management and more.

With 30% market share, WebPT is the leading platform for physical, occupational, and speech therapists. We’ve earned this honor because we:

Are truly web-based—unlike other software systems claiming to be “cloud-based” or “cloud-enabled.”

Provide industry-leading educational content and top-rated onboarding and training.

Understand that each practice is unique, which is why our software is flexible and customizable.

Offer unlimited, on-demand email and phone support as well as a massive knowledge-base of interactive learning modules, help articles, FAQs, and video testimonials.

Seamlessly handle data migration—and integration—to make transitions a breeze.

Are one of the fastest growing healthcare software vendors in the country—and, with significant VC backing, we’re significantly more stable and reliable than many of our competitors.

WebPT
2008
Phoenix, AZ
@WebPT

WebPT Screenshots

WebPT Reviews

Showing 147 WebPT reviews
Already have WebPT?
What do you like best?

WebPT software is an excellent tool to provide effective and relevant patient care to provide a good experience, the service is perfect to help promote business growth by evaluating all available factors to ensure success. The service offers a comprehensive scheduling system, documentation and allows for easy evaluation of results through extensive reporting. The service is affordable and profitable for many, with mobile and cloud application availability making it easy for anyone to access. The service has the advantage of being very easy to operate, has templates with high capacity for customization and most importantly of all the support team staff provides very satisfactory attention and quick solutions before any inconvenience that may arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the interface of this service is in dire need of updates, as it has a rather outdated design, is a bit slow and does not give a good impression to users of how good and advanced this service is. I have also visualized that frequently the server of this software goes down and does not allow access to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WebPT is a complete tool to provide the best care to patients, based on the experience I have working with this system I can say that its operation is very complete, very easy to use, fully updated and its price is a real opportunity to acquire, really the service stands out much among its competitors, is totally reliable and no doubt I can recommend it for its high level of reliability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our medical instinct, WebPT has played a great role, since currently this system allows us to easily manage from appointments, insurance, patient portals, make treatment plans to patients, make invoices and obtain extensive reports. To be honest, I can say that WebPT is a fundamental tool for our team, since we can maintain a complete and careful control to provide impeccable attention to all our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Physical Therapy Aide
What do you like best?

I love how this software is available on any device that has internet access. It makes note writing extremely accessible. The software itself is also very user friendly. The site is ergonomic whether you're documenting on a computer or a tablet (sometimes even on a cell phone). The site is easy to navigate through and streamlines all of my note writing.

I especially value its layout when completing a new patient evaluation. All of the text fields are laid out in a way that makes sense to the reader and the therapist.

In terms of billing and insurance, it's a very powerful tool. It has all of the ICD codes which you can either manually type in or search for. It also transfers those same codes over to the proceeding note whenever your patient comes in for another visit. That way, you don't have to re-type all of the codes into the new note.

Scheduling is also very nice on this program. The software gives you a great overview of all the patients you will be seeing for the day, including cancellations. Its also pretty nifty how it tells you if its your patients birthday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the same user cannot be on two devices at once. This problem is cumbersome because I have two hardwired computers on opposite sides of the clinic. And so if I'm treating one patient on one side of the clinic and want to write up their note, I would end up being logged out of the other computer on the other side of the clinic. it would be useful to be logged in on both devices at once and not have to log in every time I switch computers.

I also wish there was some way I the program would notify me if there are incomplete fields that I may have missed while completing a new patient evaluation document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend therapists who are considering webPT to give it two weeks or so to get used to the layout of the website. Its a little frustrating at first since you don't really know where everything is located, but once you start to understand where everything is, it makes life very very easy. I would also consider how many employees you have. I find that using WebPT in a larger clinic is really worth your while since it can integrate all patients from multiple clinics into one database.

As a new grad/student, I found this software to be very valuable in that it helped me make sure that I covered all my bases in terms of documentation. So if you're new to the world of PT and you're thinking about opening up your own practice, I would say that this program is very valuable and would help you streamline your entire clinic. It would also save you a ton of physical space, since you wouldn't need to worry about bulky patient charts. All of the documentation would be stored on a cloud based system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I have had with manually writing my notes is that its very repetitive and cumbersome. With WebPT it streamlines everything and makes note writing more fast and efficient. There is more ease of communication, especially with other therapists who are treating the same patient. It makes note writing and documentation very fluid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in WebPT
Maryann D.
MD
What do you like best?

I like how it is focused on PT and not just general medicine. We changed for a short time to advanced MD and hated it. Then changed back and realized how much we actually like WEBPT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Evals can be lengthy at time and redundant with boxes to click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Possibly wait for WEBPT2.0 as it may be a little more user friendly and less redundancy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webpt is making work cohesive and able to translate patient info much easier to each clinician. We all know what we need to do as the details are clearly stated on each note. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clinical Researcher
Research
What do you like best?

CLOUD BASED SYSTEM, GOTTEN USED TO IT SINCE I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM SINCE 2009 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREED, ALL THEY CARE FOR NOW IS TO GET PAID Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use something else, specially if there's a product that comes up with a better service and value for the money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NONE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Registered Nurse Emergency Department
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

It has simple in making patient planning.

It also fast to access patients records my their names.

I like it since I can log in from anywhere to do my practical work.It is easy to use and intraining theusers.

It provides great marktplace to search for clinical equipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's has no component where you can cancel clients for a time period correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend my colleague to use this software for once it saves a lot of time for therapist.

I also recommend fellow nurses to use WebPT since it has a good products and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized is that it eliminates the need to buy additional program becouse they are found in database.

The problem that am solving is to make improvement to see to it thatis able to go back within the screens easier and note open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Nurse
What do you like best?

Planning patients is simple! I cherish the reports highlight. You can see every day reports of patient installments, approval reports, day by day installments reports, and so on. Everything is done on the PC. From the time the patient timetables the principal visit, to the physical advisor composing the examination report/note, to the physical specialist helper seeing flowsheets (patient's activity programs). It is particularly simple for administrator/associate/PT opening and shutting strategies due to every one of the reports to see. In the first part of the day we can see the timetable for the afternoon, approvals lapsing, and make changes as vital by hauling arrangements. You can likewise see numerous advisor calendar's without a moment's delay, if there are more than one specialist working at the training. There is shading coding in the booking highlight for various treatments or to utilize inside, i.e., red = new patient; advisor needs to go through 1 hour with this patient or purple = tyke patient or orange = parity issues. On the calendar, I can rapidly and effectively observe my day, by seeing what number of new patients there are with the shading coding, or let the PT comprehend what kind of patients are coming later in the day. Toward the night's end, I can download all out patient installments for the afternoon and send to my supervisor through secure fax. This makes gathering and recording installments simple, and diminishes the danger of missing installments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Including patients is an agony! When including another patient, you need to round out ALL the data or else the patient isn't spared and that is an awful encounter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WebPT has alot of advantages that other programming as it doesn't and on the off chance that you are endeavoring to settle on them I would go with WebPT they have incredible client administration bolster whenever you call they do their best to help with the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WebPT has not just spared our facility from the misfortunes of paper outlines, yet gave a first class training to our staff with respect to best practices, changes on the social insurance scene, and how to streamline our procedures and contact our patients in a powerful manner. WebPT's staff is mind blowing: they're useful as well as they are occupied with their work and radiating with eagerness. Numerous different programming projects are truly ailing in some perspective, however WebPT is the absolute bundle, giving incredible devices to both front work area staff and clinical staff. For us it has been a fabulous programming for our usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Internal marketing system, catchy interface, cloud based, helpful support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Outage times, difficulty getting people on phone immediately, cost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A solid booking, EMR, and marketing system for private practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me reach my patients more effectively with internal experience and create a clinic experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

Scheduling patients is simple! I cherish the reports highlight. You can see day by day reports of patient installments, approval reports, day by day installments reports, and so forth. This product is instinctive and simple for therapists to learn. It has eliminated our documentation time,we have significant serenity in realizing that our Medicare and Medicaid notes are consistent as the product gives you different notices of the zones to fill in to make enormous contrasts in consistence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Now and again the product has a glitch and erases an arrangement or moves it to an alternate time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WebPT has a ton of advantages that other programming as it doesn't and in the event that you are attempting to choose them I would run with WebPT they have extraordinary client administration bolster whenever you call they do their best to help with the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It conveys as guaranteed with respect to medicinal records and booking. WebPT has made our whole practice increasingly effective and helped us increment efficiency. Our charging and notes are progressively precise, effective, and opportune. In the event that another therapist is treating your patient, they can simply peruse your notes. This at last influences our primary concern and builds our benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Receptionist
What do you like best?

WebPT is very intuitive and user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could look up patients by phone number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for user friendly software - WebPT is for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the combination of scheduling and EHR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Lots of information and reports that can be run. Data is easily seen and scheduling is pretty simple. Love seeing a single provider's weekly schedule. Love having 4 tabs up top to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Reports can be inaccurate

- Not as user friendly for PTs during notes

- Difficult to delete notes

- Lots of bugs with scheduling, meetings

- Difficult to scan and attach files

- Not able to use on Google Chrome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please take advice from users of all levels and fix bugs more frequently. Have a "suggestion box" for us to point out issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better able to track and bill on the back end of our PT practice. We've realized why we weren't getting paid for certain things from insurance companies and have been better able to teach out team how to write notes and bill smarter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is based to cover PT alone and not other medical fields as it is specific to our field of clinical medicine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of clicking and boxes that are redundant but overall needs to be there for a thorough examination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure all of my patients are documented appropriately and accordingly so they can receive the care they deserve throughout all PTs who see them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can access it on any computer that has internet so you are able to check your schedule and work from home if you need to. Scheduling is easy, WebPT is connected to a fax service so we can fax to our doctors quickly and easily. It is overall very logical and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If the internet goes out you cannot access the EMR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Documentation takes less time due to the easy to use format and options to auto-fill / auto-populate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WebPT makes scheduling super simple with a user friendly approach. Need to change the layout of the calendar? No problem? Need to add a PT? No problem? Need to change a persons appointment? Easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Between the two clinics we have, the patients are not shared automatically and you have to go in and manually add both clinics to the patient. It has caused problems before where we search for a patient at one clinic and they don't show up until you search the other clinics base. It would be great if it patients were added to a “database” for the company as a whole instead of individual clinics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be pricey because you have to pay per license you have for each PT and clerical position. We just have 3 PT licenses and activate/deactivate PTs for the day that they work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows you to add everything you need to. Patients chart. Co-pays/deductibles, insurance info, billing information, permitted visits for the patient, how many patients, all of the progress notes, everything. It’s like having instant access to everything for and about the patient right there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Better documenting for therapist and scheduling patients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little longer to document due to checking all boxes required before you can save the note Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already recommended several therapist to transition to WebPT Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less authorization denials due to better documentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly and incorporates all the products my company needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The add ons can be a little expensive. Their WebPT Reach is a little expensive for what it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to train new employees and keep everything in one program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Very user friendly software for documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about WebPT Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to focus on providing good patient care by making everything seamless regarding documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Access to analytic data and ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can't review all your clinics at one time on Missed Notes or Claims Feed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very functional, user friendly and helpful for increased productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyzing if referrals turned into visits. Being able to set insurance parameters is a plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the program, makes it simple to document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are only allowed one access point. More than one person should be able to log on to the same account. The place I work the aides all need to be able to access the flow sheets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management is better since it does not take a lot of time to document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jeannette K. Watson Fellow
Non-Profit Organization Management
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I like how easy to use WebPT it. As an assistant at a medium sized physical therapy firm, WebPT made my job easier by allowing me to create appoints, send reminders, and attach medical charts to client cases all in one easy system. It eliminates the need to buy additional programs as everything can be found in one easy to use database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functions of the program are clunky and the program could have better navigations internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With WebPT, we are able to schedule appointments, edit them incase of schedule changes and manage patients for multiple therapists through one database. It also allows you to view a comprehensive calendar with everyone's schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

The system is easy to use. Doesn’t take too long to enter patient information and get them in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems like webpt goes down a lot which freezes us out of the system. They are really good about notifying us as soon as it’s backup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to document in one systems for both the from desk and the providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

I really like the fact that I can help to cut back on our cancellations and no-shows. I am able to send our patients an appointment reminder either through a text, an email, or by phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have come across a few glitches when I have tried to upload external patient documents, such as our physician referrals and other documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to creat and view schedules for patients, therapists, equipment, or treatment rooms anywhere, anytime has been the biggest benefit. We always struggled with this in the past and to be able to do it so easily is a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WebPT has features that truly allow you to produce high quality documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything about WebPT, except when there are connection issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow yourself ample time to get acquainted with the WebPT system. Once you are comfortable with the system you will feel much more at ease. If you have questions be sure to contact other co-workers and administration, as I'm sure they will be willing to point you in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WebPT helps us produce high quality documentation which may lead to better reimbursement rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pretty user friendly and the flow of the site makes sense- it is easy to click through for a daily note. Also, the waitlist feature is really nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Far too many drop boxes - each time you check yes a million more boxes open

-Not enough options for free text when in the objective portion of initial examinations

-inconvenient down times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unsure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.