V2 Cloud WorkSpaces Reviews & Product Details

What is V2 Cloud WorkSpaces?

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces is a multi-user desktop environment designed to allow employees and colleagues to work online remotely, share files and applications and collaborate together under the same system. - For Software Vendors We host your desktop applications in the Cloud so your customers have access instantly right in the browser - For IT Firms & Resellers Resell our products under your own brand. Login page, Cloud WorkSpaces, Windows & Mac cloud client, even the thin client will be branded to your company. - For Businesses We host and monitor your Cloud WorkSpaces so they are always online and optimal. Employees access workspaces remotely from their own devices and you can monitor from your administrative dashboard.

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces Screenshots

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces Reviews

1-13 of 13 total V2 Cloud WorkSpaces reviews

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces Reviews

1-13 of 13 total V2 Cloud WorkSpaces reviews

"Part of their security verification is their adamant need to speak with my customers"

What do you like best?

Pricing and ease of use seems better than the competitors. I have not really tried their regular online or phone support yet. It may be OK but please make sure it is not provided by their "Cybersecurity team".

What do you dislike?

They need to speak with my customers so in the future they can try to cut me out. They said they can't confirm I am who I claim to be but I sent them copy of my current United States passport and front and back picture of the credit card they used to sign me up. I could have sent them also current California drivers licence but Emmanuel Amuzie was being very rude.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not work with them until they change their identity verification process.

They try to identify your identity by looking for any information about you online. If they don't find anything then you must not exist. So then their "Cybersecurity Team" wants to contact at least 3 of your customers you have worked so hard to support. This most likely to cut you out from their partner program in the future.

I am trying to solve Cloud based windows hosting for my customers but their "Cybersecurity team" will not let me. I have not realized any benefits from V2 Cloud WorkSpaces. Only aggravation. Plus they should not be using the word WorkSpaces for their product and this name is trade marked with another company.

"Best solution for remote area support"

What do you like best?

As a company supporting small firms with supply chain and ERP along the Greenlandic coast we are confronted with special challenges. V2Cloud helped us to overcome those and build an easy to maintain network of virtual workstations and small networks. Customer in remote areas can use their limited local resources to get on the Internet where they are welcomed by a preconfigured workstation easy to operate.

C2Cloud virtual desktops made it easy to roll out updated tools to all kind of users.

The best features for us are …

- Very easy setup with full root access (essential to install own software)

- Very good communication and support from the V2Cloud crew

- Easy backups through snapshots

- Easy upgrade to address growing technical needs

What do you dislike?

As with all virtual machines the amount of RAM, CPU and storage are limited. Here we have to balance the costs with the desired configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Design you configuration to the limited resources of virtual machines.

We are able to cut down on costly remote area support and can fast respond to user problems even when the Internet connections in the remote areas are temporarily down. Next time the user is able to connect the virtual machine is updated and problems are fixed.

Managing Partner
Renewables & Environment

"Excellent Customer Service & Extremely User-Friendly Management Dashboard"

What do you like best?

I was able to setup a virtual desktop running windows 10 with multiple logins for my team spread across 2 continents in less than 5 minutes. The technical support team was there to help me and my team with on-boarding assistance immediately and throughout the 6 months I have been using the service. As my computing needs grew, I was able to upgrade the memory and computational capacity by clicking a button and the transition was executed in less than in a day when it came to faster processor and instantly when it came to more storage. I have total control over my users login/access capabilities and am able to audit their usage of the virtual machine. My data is secured behind a professional firewall and backed up in multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

There was one instance when the data center hosting my server was knocked out by a power outage in Paris and I lost access to the server for more than 2 hours. I was told this was the only instance of an outage of this type in the 3+ years since the servers had been hosted in that data center. I wish there was a way for me to have a mirror of my virtual machine in a different data center so I can access it even during disruptions. My data was backed up elsewhere but I'd like to have redundancy in usage on an INSTANT basis as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a fast and user friendly way to move your operations to a cloud-based computer, this is the company to work with.

I am able to cost-effectively provide a powerful computer for a dispersed workforce to use even though they are spread across the globe.

vCIO
Computer Networking

"Excellent "Ready To Go" RDS Solution"

What do you like best?

Solution is almost instant, turn-key and ready to run in just a few minutes. Unlike AWS you do not have to perform all the engineering required to have a working user-ready server. There are also many advanced features that the V2 support team can implement on the back-end if needed.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. I would like to see more data centers is different parts of the county available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't take my word, setup an account and give it a try. You can be up an running for less than $20 to start. If you have questions, contact support via their web chat. They are eager to offer their platinum level of support!

Click here to setup an account: https://v2cloud.com/?referrer=0db1cd5f792cf3541b5c0b83e62b374cXfgeheBiPdh14YFILnr0jLYWz1SQc2Kr

We have been able to provide our small business customers with an enterprise grade cloud solution to better protect their business and ensure their productivity.

"These Days, Data Recovery is the Name of the Game"

What do you like best?

We need to know that our clients' data is secure. V2 Cloud can assure business continuity because of their system of taking snapshots of our desktops, so that in the event of a ransomware attack or other disabling occurence, our client may simply revert to the most recent snapshot and continue working -- within minutes, not hours or days.

What do you dislike?

In truth, there has been nothing I dislike about working with V2 Cloud. We've worked with other vendors, and are extremely happy and comfortable with the quality of service and level of customer care V2 provides us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can't recommend enough! Talk with them, see for yourself how easy they are to work with, and how they are willing to try to accommodate each unique need.

Many of our clients are "traditionalist." They have not yet embraced cloud computing. But to scale our firm for growth and increased profitability, we need to have all of our clients on VMs. By explaining the levels of data security V2 offers and their business recovery protocol we can depend on, it becomes a much easier sell.

AC

"V2 Cloud users since 2016"

What do you like best?

Ease of initial setup, use, and maintenance. We have 3 work-spaces with V2 Cloud.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues. Even if something happens to our workspace, their support is great and our downtime is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been V2 users since 2016. We have 3 work-spaces with V2 Cloud, which we are using for our different daily tasks.

V2 Cloud team makes it easy to manage our work-spaces using Dashboard. It easy to be able to add a remote user that can run a specific application. We use it for our software evaluation.

I really like their “Action” button, makes it is easy to download RDP file for the remote connection and perform various other tasks. Their support is great and our downtime is minimum, almost non-existent.

I would highly recommend using V2 Cloud WorkSpaces.

We are a software company and use one of our work-spaces to test our ongoing development. We use a second work-space to allow our new and potential customers evaluating our software. As well as our partners to test API calls.

Teacher
Higher Education

"Excellent availability, service, function"

What do you like best?

I can access my workspace anywhere, even from behind firewalls!

What do you dislike?

The RAM limitations on basic account mean that running more than 3-4 applications at once results in warnings about low RAM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform does basic stuff (web development, document preparation) very well. It's not suited to CPU-intensive or VPU-intensive applications though.

I need a workspace that is available anywhere, 24/7, that can be connected to my IP-restricted servers, so that any computer I'm on, regardless of IP, can be used for development and monitoring my servers.

"Good for accessing remote apps and working from home"

What do you like best?

I can be anywhere and access all my applications on V2 Cloud desktop right from any device. I as well have full Remote Desktop delivery to my web browser. I didn't have to install anything on my pc. I'm not scared of losing my personal devices because there is zero data on them. Everything single data of mine is on V2 Cloud. Accessing my desktop is like browsing the internet and that's an incredible experience. I really do like the product.

What do you dislike?

Not all the web browsers redirect my webcam.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good solution for hosting applications and giving remote access to employees. You will find it very easy to manage too because the dashboard is self explanatory.

V2Cloud allows me to securely access remote files and desktop applications that operate in my office network. One of the benefits is the security and the peace of mind the system offers me. Even if there is a disaster today and I lose my laptop I'll still be able to use my cloud desktop via other mobile devices.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"At work user"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and prompt support. I've had no downtime in the 3-4 years that I've been using it.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I cannot access sound with some programs.

The ability to use a personal desktop at work. My IT department forbids me to load any personal programs on my mac work computer. Using V2 cloud allows me, in a windows environment, to load programs and do anything I can do with my laptop at home.

Response from Mathieu Ferland of V2 Cloud WorkSpaces

Thanks for the review. About not being able to access sound from some programs, first, can you tell me if you are using web connect or RDP?

Our support team will be happy to help you figure it out if you can contact them with the answer to the question above.

They are available 24/7 you can reach them via support@v2cloud.com and the response time is about 6 minutes.

"Ensures dynamicism, easy usability"

What do you like best?

No installation with Web Connect feature, connects with RDP, month-to-month contract as well as free trial, able to resell (white label), can use own domain, easy usability

What do you dislike?

The basic account is very limited with both speed and size, so I'd recommend upgrading or you won't be able to use the full potential of this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the free trial along with your coworkers, and don't be afraid to contact support!

Ability to use a powerful co-operative workspace that is easily accessible. The support team is very prompt and available 24/7 with any issues clients may run into.

CI
(10,001+ employees)

"Review of V2 cloud workspaces"

What do you like best?

It has great features which is vital for storage and vitalization.

What do you dislike?

It can be at times hard to navigate throughout this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to do trial and test runs of this software first

Changing to a new software vendor

Response from Mathieu Ferland of V2 Cloud WorkSpaces

Thanks for your review of our product.

When you said at times it was hard to navigate, did you try to schedule a demo with our staffs so they could show you how to use the system?

I ask because V2 Cloud admin dashboard is one of the easiest to navigate and the learning curve is about 15-20 minutes. As a matter of fact, the software was developed with non-savvy users in mind. Which is why we made it so simple and easy to use.

Yes, we provide 7 days free trial period for evaluation of the system. The evaluation machine is fully function but time limited.

I'd like to discuss this further with you in other to understand what was hard for you to understand.. So if you can reach out to us via the live chat window on our website I will be glad to personally look into it with you.

UT

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and reliable this is to use!!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of one.This has solved our problem and the support is awesome!!

Small company that out grew our server. This was about the same cost of replacing ours.

AI

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, maintain and support. Excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Not sure, probably they could have larger server plans

Setting up virtual server for an APP

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces User Ratings

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Category
Do you work for V2 Cloud WorkSpaces?

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces Categories on G2