Siteimprove Reviews & Product Details

Siteimprove Overview

What is Siteimprove?

Optimize the way you manage and deliver your digital presence with an all-in-one solution. Today’s digital era presents demanding challenges. With Siteimprove, you can create higher quality content, promote inclusivity, drive better website traffic, measure performance, and work toward regulatory compliance–all from one place. Find out why more than 7,500 organizations around the world trust Siteimprove with their digital presence. Visit https://siteimprove.com/ to get started.

Siteimprove Details
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

Siteimprove offers the world's most comprehensive cloud-based Digital Presence Optimization (DPO) software. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform (SIP), you gain visibility to eye-opening insights that empower you and your team to understand, prioritize, and optimize the performance of your website and beyond.

The Siteimprove Intelligence Platform is one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly tools for optimizing your digital presence. Use eye-opening insights on quality, accessibility, analytics, SEO, and more to make sure your website’s content and design make an impression. Plus, enjoy prioritized lists of issues that make it a breeze to identify what to address first. View it all in an easy-to-use dashboard so your entire team can get a full view of the status of your digital presence and work toward a better website.

Siteimprove
2003
Copenhagen, Denmark
@Siteimprove

Siteimprove Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Siteimprove community
Have you used Siteimprove before?

Siteimprove Reviews

Showing 247 Siteimprove reviews
Already have Siteimprove?
What do you like best?

I mainly like their system, it is very broad with great ideas and that it allows us to go from an ancient time to a time where most of the people are in the digital area.This system can be for any company since it adapts perfectly, however For me it has been an incredible system, a tool that offers innovative characteristics, becoming a main digital system for us, I love the functionality it offers us and how it has allowed us to advance to the digital age in a slow way but without any risk. for that reason that I like because it goes little by little, but achieving objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is a tool that works, however we would like it to go much further and that the tools can add more features such as a digital marketing or CRM system, something that further expands the digital part in this way traffic and customers are increased, although They are suggestions since the system works very well as I like this one and it seems to me a pleasant system to handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In short, for those companies that are somewhat outdated or old, it can work perfectly since it is specifically coupled with that type of company and leads to advance to a digital area in a much more different way, in my opinion

I recommend because the service has worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use common systems such as magazines, newspapers, mail or systems in which we do not find the largest number of customers, obviously the digital system is now much more important, both social networks in digital marketing, the sales process online digitally and most of it digital, for this reason we say that a system will help us advance so much in marketing and others, it is for this reason Siteimprove was the most complete solution with tools that we can implement in our Company because now it offers us help to increase our traffic both online how to make sales online, it is a detailed and safe tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

It is a robust tool that is very helpful in website analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All I can say is READ THE CONTRACT before you sign with SiteImprove. We signed on to try them for a year. It was a decent tool but we decided after a year that we could not justify the renewal cost. When I told them we would not be renewing I was told that we have to give them 90 days cancellation notice and we were forced into an additional year. I told them that this is a bad customer retention policy. To their credit, they did give a 20% discount...but, to be forced to pay 80% of something that we did not budget for, nor want, is bad business.

SiteImprove has lost a chance at a returning customer due to this bad policy and contract sleight-of-hand. I hope they will consider changing this policy or at least give customers a 90-day renewal warning. No one likes an unreasonable "CONTRACT GOTCHA" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

READ THE CONTRACT - You must give them 90 days cancellation notice before the contract end or be forced into a full year subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to find broken links and spelling errors on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Siteimprove makes the work of web governance easier for our small web management team. On a daily basis we use it to track quality assurance (broken links, files, spelling issues, etc.) analytics and accessibility. The heat and click map features are great additions to the analytics behavioral tool. Having scores on each dashboard make it easy to see immediately where the highest-risk issues are while tracking long-term progress on improving our site. Customer support (though rarely needed!) is very responsive and helpful. Our fantastic customer success manager — who is phenomenal to work with — provides routine check-ins as well as strategy conversations, ensuring we are getting the most from our investment while serving as a cheerleader for our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I have not come across anything that I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it primarily to manage a large, complex website with many web contributors who have access to multiple pages. We easily set these web contributors up with automated reports on quality assurance, analytics, accessibility and other governance items, ensuing an up-to-date, compliant and professional website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've used SiteImprove since 2013. The QA suite alone is indispensable for managing a large Higher Ed with minimal support. I'm routinely using Inventory's pages and links to track down issues. The ability to download filtered reports of tables and dashboards is super helpful.

I routinely use the Analytics suite. Behavior Tracking and Maps (heat maps) enable me to demonstrate analytics and visitor behavior to stakeholder in a far more visual and logical presentation than Google Analytics. Monitoring campaigns in SiteImprove provides a complementary lens to GA's Acquisition and Conversions.

SiteImporve documentation is robust. Their customer support is exemplary. They share useful knowledge via webinars. I've seen consisted product improvement over the years.

The site and crawl settings are also great for managing "page" count and focusing the dashboard and features for different users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a deep product. it's a quick onboard, but digging through all the details takes a while. The Accessibility suite produces so much detail, it can be a bit tricky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficiently and cost effectively managing a large website. The primary benefits are an improved user experience, professional presentation of our institution and fewer emails and calls to fix things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SiteImprove makes monitoring and gathering information from your website easier and far more insightful than Google Analytics alone. Maintaining quality assurance on our websites is so easy with SiteImprove. With the click of a button, I can see broken links, misspellings, and other issues throughout the entire site in a simple and easy-to-use dashboard. I can even access my CMS on the platform to make changes immediately, so I no longer have to navigate to the page on my own to find and correct the issue.

Siteimprove's analytics are also top-notch. They have a fantastic funnels feature that allows us to track the behavior of customers visiting specific pages if they follow the funnel to our desired destination, and where they dropped off. It's all presented in a beautiful graphic that makes showing the data to less technically inclined people a breeze. We've also used their behavioral heat mapping analytics to monitor where people spend their time on our pages, and this has been very insightful in designing for mobile devices. Honestly, I've barely scratched the surface of everything that SiteImprove offers.

They also have a very useful tutorial and knowledgebase with videos and FAQs that explain all the features available, so it's never a mystery as to what something does. If those don't help, they have a very responsive and helpful support staff that helped answer all of my questions in a timely manner.

Overall, we are extremely happy with SiteImprove and the value it offers to our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a little bit clunky at times until you get used to it, though if I'm not mistaken that may be changing soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking customer's user experience and behavior on our site is a big feature we use SiteImprove for. Being able to see how our specific campaigns are performing and tracking customers from entry to the website to lead completion is very helpful. Also, quality assurance is another pain point that SiteImprove addresses. Fixing mistakes in links and spelling was something that we couldn't do until we started using this. It's helped make our site more professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can't say enough good things about Siteimprove. As the sole web content manager of a large college website, I use it regularly to identify quality assurance issues with our website, such as broken links and mispellings. Sharing snapshots with our many web contributors is simple and helps them easily identify issues so we can fix them quickly. A quality assurance score helps us monitor progress. Pulling analytics is easy and helps to show if pages are having an impact. Customer support is exemplary -- responsive and helpful. A robust help center within Siteimprove offers tutorials on its many (and ever expanding) features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Wish there was more time to take advantage of all of Siteimprove's features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a small web management team, Siteimprove helps us identify issues with our website that we otherwise wouldn't be able to on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that there is an inventory of all documents on a particular website and it will also show you which pages are linking to a particular document. It makes clean-up and tracking down outdated content so much more efficient. I also really appreciate how responsive and helpful the Siteimprove support team is. Whenever I have a question, they are quick to reply and usually find a solution for me within 24 hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't had any negative experiences with Siteimprove. I wish I had more time to learn about all the different features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in a large organization that has over 100 websites and there is only 3 webmasters so Siteimprove has been a huge help when it comes to tracking down pages and websites that are out of compliance. I also think it is a huge benefit to actually have an inventory of all pages, documents, links, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My job is to work with content creators across campus to ensure accessibility and the ability to quickly view accessibility issues has sped up my site assessments two fold. The accessibility tool is very intuitive and easy to use. The feedback it gives about WHY things are issues and best practices to resolve them is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scoring system is both good and bad. I like that users can "gamify" their work by trying to fix issues and raise the score. However, some users are also prone to look at the score as a "passing grade" to just get it "good enough" instead of striving to fix all issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see if you like the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My job is focused around digital accessibility so that is the tools we use the most. Other than it being a major time saver for me, the biggest benefit I have seen is giving users the tools to check their own sites without having to be accessibility experts. A side bonus of this is that the documentation about accessibility issues also teachers the users WHY things are issues and the best practices for fixing them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Siteimprove's interface is easy to use. It received the most positive feedback during our pilot to choose a platform. We're able to set up new users and add new websites quickly and efficiently. It empowers our site owners to improve the accessibility and usability of their websites. Also Siteimprove's Support site provides detailed, up-to-date documentation and training materials. We're able to provide guidance using these resources when questions come in. When we do reach out, the Support team is friendly and quick to respond with clear communication and direction. They check-in with us and ensure we understand the solution or next steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The process for crawling password-protected sites is complex, but doable. It took time to set up because of our campus's security protocols. We ran into some issues setting up single sign-on as well, which were a combination of Siteimprove and our campus's IT security. Now that we're past this setup process, Siteimprove runs smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Digital Accessibility Office focuses on improving the online experience of users with disabilities. We use Siteimprove's tools to teach site owners how to fix accessibility issues on their sites. We've also found site owners gravitate to the Quality Assurance module. They use the broken link and spell checker tools frequently. We use Siteimprove's tools to help build a culture of digital accessibility on our campus. We've seen an increased interest in accessibility and usability on our websites from all across campus. And hope to continue building it going forward as we add more users each week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

I really love the dashboard feature. It's really easy to get a quick at-a-glance look at our standings. Plus, right from the dashboard you can select whichever website you want to view and then drill down further into each topic to see what's working good and needs improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's still not as easy for me to understand the tips for ADA. It's a little complicated and I wish I could do more of it myself. Then again, ADA is just complicated to begin with especially with all the changing rules and regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a program that will make your website transparent to the administrator for improvements and maintenance, then you need this. Also, I have had nothing but great conversations with everyone on my Siteimprove team. They have helped me understand the program, implement new strategies, helped me uncover things I didn't know Siteimprove could do, and they are always developing new ways to make our jobs a whole lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, we definitely improved our ADA score but we realized our SEO needed improvement within our site. Something we were not aware of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are using Siteimprove for auditing our brand sites for Accessibility and SEO area. Siteimprove covers almost all the checkpoints in their report for both the areas and also reduced our manual effort a larger extent. Also i am very thankful to Adam, he is just a rockstar and genie to all our problems. Going forward i would like you explore all the new features added by Siteimprove. Moreover the best think about Siteimprove tool is its very user friendly even a high school grad can understand the tool navigation. Siteimprove support team is really helpful all the time and if you are stuck then Sara is our savior. Wish you all the best and keep introducing new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Whenever we are adding any new site to Siteimprove it is taking almost 2-3 business days for site approval and initial crawling to be completed. I remember earlier it used to take hardly 1 business day for the same activity. Due to which in last couple on months many of our SEO and Accessibility audits got delayed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

User Friendly, Feature Rich, Timely Up-gradation, Technical support team, Easy Navigation, Detailed reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Siteimprove for Accessibility and SEO audits. We used to review the site report generated along with the standard compliance score by Siteimprove, post that we share report with respective agencies along with the reported issues and ask agencies to fix them to get better compliance score. If sites scores meets our set threshold then only we approve any site for Go-live. Siteimprove feature to crawl both stage and prod sites helps us to keep both the environment in sync. Its auto crawling feature every 5th day will always gives additional us a go on. Whenever required you simply choose your site and can check the scanned report. Also you can initiate on-demand crawling where you need not to wait for anyone's approval. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the individualized attention and quick, expert feedback I always receive from Siteimprove. Excellent customer service is key to any organization, but especially within the realm of keeping our page's compliant with accessibility standards and free from quality assurance issue. I value the insights Nick brings from working with other universities as well as creativity and enthusiasm he brings to cultivating a helpful experience for my trainees. If you have a question, Nick will find an answer. If you're stuck on where to get started, Nick will help you out. He's all-around the best! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there are any downsides. I love everything from the webinars, to the Academy, to the reports, especially the amazing customer service. I guess if I could have one with it would be to have more expert Academy spots added within our subscription-- I value the 20 we have with our current one though. And the general courses are free to our users too, so that is very helpful and much appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask about the Data Analytics, Reports, and Dashboard options. The Academy is super impressive and comprehensive for Professional Development as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accessibility, Quality Assurance, and getting web publishers on board to make constructive changes. Nick has built a custom dashboard per my web publisher's needs filled with specific issues that I ask our trainees to work on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Digital Marketing Specialist - Country Web Tridion Editor
What do you like best?

Siteimprove is great for accessibility and most SMB/medium SEO applications. Overall it could be a robust SEO tool if their page performance module had better integration with SEO issue reporting dashboard and widgets. Having their own site crawler instead relying on SEMRUSH would be a game changer for them and set them up well as a solid technical SEO tool for enterprise. For now Ahrefs appears to be well rounded tool for all aspects of SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited SEO scope, functionality and reliability that appears to be built around their accessibility module instead of being independent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Site improve is great for accessibility and SEO campaign/reporting for small/medium sites. It also has a great page performance tool for validating GSC Web Core Vital issues which is excellent. Siteimprove could be a solid SEO tool if it had its own crawler, improved engineering and overall integration as it pertains to SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For now, we use it for accessibility issues link broken links, misspellings and other issues related to site publishing. Would love to consider it as a primary SEO tool if the integration, functionality and reliability was stabilized. The page performance is great for realizing page speed and Google Web Core vital issues. I can see it being useful for smaller/medium sites but not quite ready for enterprise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to easily audit a whole site or subsections of a site to identify references, keywords, etc. We also used to detect broken links and URLs that need renaming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to run automated tasks - weekly broken link reports, etc.

Also would like to be able to copy and paste a policy as at the moment it doesn't seem possible to do this. We had lots of policies that were similar but slightly different and this would have really helped our process.

I would have also like to see the ignore list be more visible to other users. Sometimes it wasn't obvious why an item was ignored, or that it was even on the ignore list. This might have been due to my permission levels though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are needing a tool that can do a variety of tasks out of the box then consider checking out siteimprove - you will not be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have had an organisational transformation, as such a lot of our terminology and therefore content on pages and URLs have changed. We changed a lot of our internal terminology and this had to be reflected on our internal and external sites.

Siteimprove was instrumental is us identifying these references and fixing them.

This involved auditing content to see where a particular word or phrase was used, detected that phrase and showing the web authors where on the page this reference appeared.

Without Siteimprove this would have been an arduous process as our current CMS has no capacity to run policy audits like this. We would have either had to code our own solution, fix the references manually or find a similar vendor.

Now we have done the reference fixing we are using siteimprove to keep on top of our broken links - we currently have a lot of broken links to content as a result of this organisational transformation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best features in Siteimprove is the ability to set up groups. A person can select a group and the results are tailored just for their needs. We have many sites, but certain individuals are only responsible for a handful of them. With groups, they only see what they need. The use of policies is beneficial for our digital governance. Their digital analytics is easy for our authors to use. We have always had a great turn around when sending questions to their support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price starts getting high when you get into hundreds of thousands of pages for a large enterprise website. I wish it would work behind our firewall so we could use it for our intranet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for finding broken links, better our accessibility, improve our SEO, and much more. From authors to programmers, this tool has shown us how our work has improved our site through their DCI (Digital Certainty Index). It has inspired great conversations between, users, authors, and programmers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

With so many different tools out there to accomplish our website goals, it is nice to have one log-in, in one location. Plus, we have one dashboard tracking multiple KPIs for both our marketing and web development team! I highly recommend SiteImprove for anyone looking to quantify their website efforts, while improving their SEO in a competitive marketplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SiteImprove offers so many features, but you have to purchase those separately. I would prefer to have the total package rolled into one cost structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the trial period/testing phase of your existing site so you can see your current health score. You will be amazed at what you will discover! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our ADA compliance score has increased and we are able to identify the smallest of errors with their interactive tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director, Digital Experience
What do you like best?

In the work I do, the Accessibility and Policy features have been key! The interface brings it altogether in a way that makes resolving these issues a breeze by clicking into the page to identify where issues are exactly and then clicking directly to enter the authoring version of the page in question.

The Dashboard page is very helpful too in giving us a great high level picture of the state of the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Something I sometimes get frustrated with is the lack of features or customization when it comes to exporting lists to Excel documents. I also ran into issues easily sharing data and heat maps from the Behavior section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instead of investing into flimsy Accessibility shells for websites (with do little to really address accessibility issues) invest in a tool that finds and offers solutions to resolving the core accessibility issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accessibility has been the biggest most important piece. Followed by policies. I manage the CSS files for our website so easily identifying uses of classes (specifically the CSS Selector option) has been really helpful.

Determining the UI for specific landing pages (via the Heatmap tools) has been very important for determining our new home page layout as well as items in the navigation and footer.

I recently discovered the Inventory area for links, sitemaps, phone numbers, etc. It helped in our latest redesign to bring some consistency to our pages and layouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I find it really helpful to find dead links and misspellings. I aslo love the usability of siteimprove. It is very easy to undestand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is a great tool that helps me understand how my site is funcationing. The only thing I would like tourtoral videos that explain different parts of siteimprove. Many times my web master has to explain what a problem is and how to fix it. I would love to have videos about each section so that I can learn more about website design, SEO and accescilbity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would love if siteimprovve would have this own digital classroom with videos for beginner, notive and advance users. It would also be great if these videos went into each section of siteimprove. As a bonas it would be great that acter each section was finsihed you could download a certificate that way I could bring them to my yearly review and my boss could see something physical about trainings that I have taken. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this tool to make sure I am meeting all federal accessibility standards since I am a public entity. Also my campus parnters seem to change their links all the time so it is very helpful to have a tool that checks all links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that SiteImprove identifies visual references for where there is an issue. I use the tool to identify issues on research guides developed within the LibGuides platform. This platform has 25+ different editors doing all manner of things to their own pages. SiteImprove helps identify where I need to follow up with individual guide editors and how we can fix their sites! The biggest help here is how SiteImprove identifies broken links. Instead of going into hundreds of pages to find all manner of broken links, SiteImprove shows me which page to find and exactly where the issue is. So great! I also really love the grading feature (an easy way to share with stake holders how we are doing), and the "How to Fix" hover tools are brilliant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm unsure of any dislikes for SiteImprove. I love the grading feature (an easy way to share with stake holders how we are doing), and the "How to Fix" hover tools are brilliant. Maybe an improvement on the left side-nav bar, but that's all I can really think of at the moment. We also don't really use the SEO feature all that much, so maybe devise a way for admin users can turn on and off various tools that are possible? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would indeed recommend others to implement SiteImprove. My favorite feature is the visual reviews/scores for issues on our webpages. These scores help me share of our progress with other stake holders across our division and to help continue to make the case for improvement. I use these scores and the results on individual pages to improve accessibility, search engine optimization and quality assurance. I can devise customized plans to improve our pages and then help other content designers implement the changes. What's not to like!? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use SiteImprove to search for and find broken links, accessibility issues, color contrast issues, etc. We review Springshare product pages (LibGuides, LibAnswers) and discover ways that the variety of our editors can improve their individual research guides. I can see all of the various problems that individual editors are having and devise customized training plans for each to assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Institutional Communications
What do you like best?

I like how SiteImprove is consistently monitoring my account and has information at the ready if we need to research issues. The reps are great and attentive. They are always willing to assist or find the info that you need. I also like that there are recommendations on how to improve our ratings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had issues with the plugin for Wordpress for a while, but our developers worked it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have WCAG concerns, SiteImprove can help you become compliant and understand what the issues with your site are. It can also tell you how to fix issues and how to best serve your users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure that our website is accessible to people of all abilities. I realized that there is an abundance of information on the platform and that others are going through the same issues so I can get information on most topics, if I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is an easily accessible tool to monitor the effectiveness of the website, it also provides a large amount of information about your website, the interface is extremely easy to use, it also identifies website problems, offers tools to improve the quality of your site web, it also allows me to identify broken links, the automated accessibility check is very good, the spell checking tools are of very good quality, the analyzes are incredible and very helpful, I also really like that it is always updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love using Siteimprove, it is very easy to use and offers a wide variety of tools that help a website to potential, I do not see anything bad with this great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Siteimprove, it is the best way to grow your website and always be aware of everything that happens on your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to continuously track and improve your website, we also use it to monitor uptime, it also helps me to get a quick overview of website performance, it also helped us to improve the accessibility of our website, it helped us To find some errors on our website and correct them, your reports are very helpful to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Intuitive interface; regularly add new features or improve existing functions; ability to configure settings to meet our needs; tech support is very quick to respond and always helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email reporting is not great, but I know they've made some changes and continue to enhance it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team learned a lot about web accessibility from the Accessibility module - alerts us to issues and provides recommended solutions. It has improved our development team so we're more mindful of making content accessible during development instead of catching mistakes during the quality assurance review. Our websites are maintained by numerous contributors across campus, and the inventory module is a great place for our university web team to see the collective info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It is a powerful software that helps our organization to get the most out of our main website, turning it into a modern power and thus generating the desired asset. Due to its intelligent system we can get detailed information on traffic, digital performance and, most importantly, the verification of regulatory compliance, as well as its violation. Currently our work team uses the tools of this software to follow up the search with reference sources of consulted pages, the interaction of the users and especially the time they last within the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit complex for people new to the company, or for those who do not have moderate technical knowledge, especially when it comes to crawling sites that have password protection, configuring it and following the advice for the ADA, which It also deserves training. Apart from this, when starting to handle it with skill, it works without any obstacles or problems, thus being perfect to satisfy our work needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Siteimprove, an organization's website can be made to be totally clean, transparent and without violations of terms, thus, the entire team can work on the efficient operation and improvements that make the site an excellent platform. At the same time, it allows the virtual space to have an adequate performance, thanks to all its tracking and tracing tools that generate SEO reports, which is the perfect complement to avoid problems on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a very reliable software that gives us information, analysis, control and verification; which we use every day in the working day to make sure that our websites are working correctly, and it even helps us to stay updated. Due to its detailed analysis of the digital performance of web pages, we can dispense with damaged links that cause accessibility problems to our website, giving us an accurate report for both bosses and the team, which helps us to attack such problems as soon as they are detected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

An easy to use platform that identifies site issues, whether it's a broken link or a web accessibility item that needs to be reviewed. From an analytics standpoint, the behavior-tracking is extremely helpful to see how effective certain landing pages are as well as where the majority of users are going next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There may be a bit of a learning curve because there are so many menus and ways to access reports. Luckily, the SiteImprove academy has a wide variety of tutorials you can access to help you through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended if you are looking to gain more control over your site from a web governance perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accessibility improvements: Able to improve our site to be well above industry standards

A more accurate site that gives a good impression to visitors by minimizing negative experiences (broken links and misspelled words). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Siteimprove has proved invaluable in helping us keep our site accessible and for QA. Their customer service and account management is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey, though so far it's been a worthwhile investment. I know there are activity plans to work on SEO, but I haven't been able to get a handle on that part yet. (Though I don't think any one program needs to do everything) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accessibility and QA. They have really helped us get a handle on our accessibility issues with a clear path to improve them, and they allow us to clearly review QA issues like broken links and spelling. I know there's more you can do, but for that alone they're a huge help in keeping up with our many websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.