1. Backup history
2. Ability to schedule the backup multiple times in a day
3. Ability to search for snapshots
4. Ability to compare snapshots
5. Ability to restore and replicate data/metadata
6. Visual representation of data/metdata changes
7. Export backups to csv.
8. Proactive alerts
9. Label the backups
10. Compare production and sandboxes and restore data
11. Full Org restore
Ex : Copy features from one sandbox to another.
12. Most important of all, OwnBackUp can tell us the scope of change
Recovery time could be time consuming sometimes when we go for large size data backups
Other than the above concern, I am really happy with the product