OptiMonk Reviews & Product Details

OptiMonk Overview

What is OptiMonk?

OptiMonk is a conversion optimization tool that turns your traffic into sales. It allows you to create, personalize and launch popups, sidebars, notification bars and fullscreens, without coding. With OptiMonk, you'll earn more. Here’s how: ✔ Grow your list Make less engaged visitors sign up to your email, Messenger, or SMS list & convert them into sales later. ✔ Reduce cart abandonment Detect if someone is about to leave without buying and prevent cart abandonment. ✔ Recommend products Personalize your visitors' experience by recommending products they love. ✔ Promote special offers Turn new visitors into first-time buyers and existing customers into repeat buyers. ✔ Collect feedback Let your visitors leave instant, visualized feedback with 5 stars or emojis & improve your website experience. ✔ Facilitate social sharing Build and grow social communities, and reach your prospects through social media. Would you like to help eCommerce stores grow while making money for yourself? Join our OptiMonk Partner Program here: https://www.optimonk.com/affiliate-program/

OptiMonk Details
English, Hungarian

OptiMonk is an Onsite Retargeting platform that helps user increase the conversion rate of site, and get more leads by recovering lost visit.

OptiMonk
2014
Debrecen,Hungary
@OptiMonk1

OptiMonk Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the OptiMonk community
Have you used OptiMonk before?

OptiMonk Reviews

Showing 15 OptiMonk reviews
Already have OptiMonk?
Head of SEO
What do you like best?

OptiMonk is a super helpful tool to which helps you sell on the website by converting visitors to buyers. They use popups, side messages, notification bars and fullscreens. It requires zero coding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a paid tool, but you can create a free account and give it a try. I believe they have a forever free tier, but if you want to get the most out of, you should go for the paid account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OptiMonk helps you generate and extract revenue from users in a polite way. You have full flexibility over what type of notification you wish to use. It requires no coding skills which is a super plus for many marketers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktoria Akszenovics of OptiMonk

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

Marketer
What do you like best?

Tons of free templates, outstanding design, powerful triggering settings. I've tried a couple of alternatives, but this one is delightful 👌 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I’m missing is the built in embedded forms function. That would be reaaallly astounding 😀 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of my favorite online tools. The real value for money at my side starts when I put 1$ in and get at least 10$ out. With OptiMonks kickass preamade popup templates I’ve made so powerful campaigns (no design skills at all, I’ve grown up on Canva 😀), that it’s crushed my ROI. With the FREE trial, it’s a real no brainer.

ó Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of my favorite online tools. The real value for money at my side starts when I put 1$ in and get at least 10$ out. With OptiMonks kickass pre-made popup templates I’ve made so powerful campaigns (no design skills at all, I’ve grown up on Canva 😀), that it’s crushed my ROI. With the FREE trial, it’s a real no brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktoria Akszenovics of OptiMonk

Thank you soo much for sharing your thoughts with us :)

AA
What do you like best?

Great user interface, great feedback on the success of our tactics within the tool, love how many options we have on how and when our behavior-based merchandising will show, and when it will not. When our site visitors need to know something, we rely on Optimonk to get it done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great for Optimonk to step in the space of browser notifications so we can manage that in one place instead of two different vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Notifying customers of specials, different programs going on in our catalog. classic usage as an exit gesture technology of choice. We also use it to notify customers if there is a tech problem, or phone problem and how they can contact us while it was down. Super easy to get a message up and start utilizing with or without graphics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web manager
What do you like best?

Many predefined templates and possibilities, scenarios. Easy to understand and expected functions. Price is reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not about product it self, but live chat help would be helpful.

Some of the mobile templates are not very usable.

Quite complicated implementation with Google Analytics with our DataLayer fort GTM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Online live chat support woudl be helpful. This is one of the disadvantages. Response takes about 1 day. I just slows down the initial set up and troubleshooting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We faced issue when implementing conversion statistics in Google Analytics. Finally solved with supoort but it took some days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

It’s both easy to use, and relatively robust. Easy to set up a variety of campaigns targeting people on different interfaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything specific. There is a lot to know about the product and I wish I had more time to maximize all of the possibilities. Wish I could be more helpful with dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily try different types of campaigns on my website that are aimed towards different customers. I can use the pop-ups for lead collection, or promotional information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love the popup builder, when you create a desktop popup it loads perfectly on Mobile. The subscribe with FB works great even after FB changed things. The targeting is spot on, it just works unlike most of the competitors.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

more like a list of stuff I wish it had ....... but they are always adding new features so I doubt I'll have to wait for long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We did a lot of research prior to choosing OptiMonk, the problem with many of their competitors is that they did not work as they should. AB testing failed or targeting just did not work as expected. OptiMonk was the only CRO / Onsite retargeting platform that worked flawlessly out of the box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personalizing content and increasing conversion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktoria Akszenovics of OptiMonk

It means a lot to us, thank you so much!!

UL
What do you like best?

The ability to really target - we run in several markets, but run a different pop up for 3 different versions. it's not the cheapest but is the best for the targeting side., showing different information to different countrys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have different wheel designs, some not quite so large Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just look at pricing - consider how functional it is being able to offer a specific message to the right person Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pickup up those that are new visitors to the website, that maybe haven't bought before.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Co-Founder
Internet
What do you like best?

Its capability of asking Messenger opt-in instead of forcing email sign-ups when the user is logged into Messenger. This ‘smart display’ functionality is my favorite feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some actionable suggestions on the template selector would be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Optimonk gives you the power of getting subscriptions for multiple marketing channels at the same time. Make sure you never ask for an email address only: add Messenger or Phone number to the mix so you can distribute your marketing efforts between channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing opt-in rates - especially on mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktoria Akszenovics of OptiMonk

Thanks for sharing your experience - and we appreciate your suggestion!

Head Of Partnerships & Integrations
Internet
What do you like best?

The possibility to subscribe site visitors via Messenger! Amazing feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything really. It's a decent service and it fulfills our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've already tested all the popup apps on the market. Its versatility and value are the best available at the moment! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to subscribe visitors via email and Messenger at the same time. It's a game-changing feature because it allows us to to communicate with our visitors and customers with a multichannel strategy. It's easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktoria Akszenovics of OptiMonk

It was great to read your thoughts. Thanks, John, you're awesome!

CMO
What do you like best?

I like targeting options and templates very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have a lot of campigns, I can not arrange campaign into groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retarget the onsite visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I am using optimonk, from last 2 months and I can say it is one of the best exit intent popup provider Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, They are providing excellent service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Optimonk is the best and the pre built exit pop forms makes the life easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My Conversion rate has increased by 50% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The UX is very user friendly and the customization settings allow for a high level of control. The included templates are also very well done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features could be a little better, but the integration with GA more than makes up for it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

abandonment, promotional offers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO & Content Strategist, Co-Founder
Internet
What do you like best?

Gamification popups (e.g. lucky wheel) and wide range of targeting options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use a smaller CRM system and there is no direct integration (although we can connect the 2 systems by using Zapier). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When it comes to collecting email subscribers, OptiMonk is the best option you can choose. Recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelancer
Accounting
What do you like best?

I love the way that Optimonk relates to what the customers or leads are doing inside the website and adjusts in order to convert the lead into the customer. This is a great tool in making more sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price of Optimonk is reasonable if you can optimize its capabilities, though make sure to get the best of it because Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Optimonk sure can adjust and develop more ways to engage and convert the leads in the websites. Nevertheless it is in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversion is an important part of the sales experience so Optimonk really helps in making more sales . Customers are happy with the flow and it really is efficient in analyzing data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktoria Akszenovics of OptiMonk

Hey Maria, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're continuously working on our tool to help you make even more sales :)

Co-Founder & COO
What do you like best?

How easy it to keep customers and potential customers from leaving my website. It made life so much easier. The interface was really smooth and intuitive which is something that is hard to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really do no have any complaints against OptiMonk. It was easy to implement and easy to manage. It did take some time on the front end of getting things set up, but I would expect that from any piece of software I'd Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really have not had any difficulty with OptiMonk. I have no recommendations, and I just hope they keep up the good work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We noticed that people were leaving our ecommerce site. I hate to leave money on the table, so I felt it was ok to offer a discount. Thanks to OptiMonk, I can put the coupon right in front of the potential customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktoria Akszenovics of OptiMonk

Thank you Jeffrey, your feedback means a lot to us :)