Onclusive

Onclusive

Onclusive is the data science company for marketing and communications. We reveal which strategies drive actual business outcomes and deliver a brand’s most valuable content to its target audience, at scale.

Work for Onclusive?

Learning about Onclusive?

Onclusive Reviews

Ask Onclusive a Question
Showing 50 Onclusive reviews
Sophie P.

"Fantastic platform, service and insights!"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple to use and provides extremely strong metrics which resonate with the wider business. For years we used a variety of competitors software, but we have never been able to demonstrate our worth to the wider business than we do now with Onclusive.

There are a variety of metrics which we use internally, but the share of voice and potential customer analysis is well above the competitions. Since using the platform we've been able to arm our leaders with detailed insight on how PR is supporting the business, and set strong a strong strategy for the coming days/months/years..

It has truly taken the pain out of PR reporting.

What do you dislike?

Filtering on the reports page would be hugely valuable, perhaps folders so you can easily organise these on a global level. That being said, I think this is in the pipeline for the future and many of the 'could be improved' areas have been resolved over the past year as the platform continually evolves for ease of use.

- Being able to benchmark ourselves against the competition has been extremely useful

- Using insights to see if we are seeing similar trends in other areas of the business.

- Being able to track which publications are providing us with the most return in terms of application and traffic back to our website

- Campaign analysis in real time is hugely successful as the accuracy of the reporting tool filters out a lot of the noise.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Onclusive
Katie F.

"Customer Success for the WIN"

What do you like best?

The Onclusive team helped us hit the ground running and had our dashboard and analytics set up within a week so we could start learning ASAP. They understood the importance of supporting a lean PR team with great (measurable) metrics that prove value and growth over time. Aly and her team are patient, proactive, and a delight to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike so much as a looking forward to -- One of the most important pieces of a database/analytics platform for PR is a journalist database. The Onclusive team has been responsive to feedback for the Beta Reporter database and once that puzzle piece is complete, there's literally nothing else on the market like them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a PR person struggling to make your marketing team understand the important of media relations, press releases, and consistent content publication, Onclusive can help get you there!

We're using Onclusive to automate coverage tracking across Earned, Owned, and Newswire channels. We're using the the platform to prove value for PR wins like mentions and thought leadership bylines. Onclusive is helping the larger team outside of Communications understand the impact that good PR can have on business.

What PR Analytics solution do you use?

Alison R.

"Helped Take our PR KPIs to the Next Level "

What do you like best?

- It's great to be able to sort coverage by region

- I love having the ability to see what types of coverage is driving people back to our website, or what's being shared the most

- The POV capability has been huge, as we're able to track how we're doing in comparison to our competitors.

- The "research" tab has made it very easy to see who is writing about certain topics

What do you dislike?

- Not being able to export the reports into PDFs

- Sometimes the data isn't pulled correctly depending on how long you've been finicking with the system

We've totally revamped our PR KPIs to better show the value the global PR program provides back to the business. We can offer better context on our competitive landscape by quickly analyzing the coverage of competitors (and by sorting through their POV).

Will G.

"Discerning the signal from the noise."

What do you like best?

AirPR has many strengths, but the one thing it can do that beats the competition is to discern what is a real news article vs. what is a random mention on the Internet / not true press coverage.

I've used the competition (TrendKite) extensively and this is where they fail. Whereas other platforms require hours of manual effort to arrive at anything remotely resembling an accurate view of a company's press coverage, AirPR gets it right on the first try. The amount of time and frustration this saves for PR teams (agency and in-house alike) cannot be overstated.

What do you dislike?

AirPR's reporting UX could be improved - it's not very flexible and the drop-down filters aren't very intuitive when you're trying to arrive at the right graph. I typically still have to use other presentation products to give PR reports. And the contacts/'influencer' database still needs work to be truly accurate and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AirPR is the only SaaS PR measurement tool that has PR 'instinct' baked into its platform. It knows what on the internet is true coverage and what is just noise.

AirPR allows us to track mentions and features of GetYourGuide in relevant media across 5 markets, but more importantly, it allows us to segment and filter articles that are specific to our affiliate marketing program, which is sizable. The ability to zoom in on articles that are truly 'earned'/organic vs those that are the result of a business relationship is especially critical in determining the overall performance and effectiveness of PR.

Pedro M.

"Flexible platform"

What do you like best?

They have an API that allows you to integrate with your own BI tool (brilliant) or Slack (cool).

Auto tagging for specific elements of your messaging (very convenient).

After some time using AirPR, you can get comfortable with how they report visitors (make sure you understand what they're offering, that's their initial added value) and start using it internally.

A quite interesting Power of Voice metric to complement Share of voice.

Competitor tracking (made easy)!

UI getting better. Platform availability high. Customer success team is responsive and very nice.

All the rest is there: amplification metric, reach, newswires...

What do you dislike?

The broadcast monitoring is done in partnership with another company and could really be improved.

The media contacts database is now looking quite neat, but too many journos can be missing (you can asked them to be added though).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you get all the components of the service you need activated.

It answers our reporting, analytics & media monitoring needs.

Also helps our attribution logic internally.

Also competitor watch.

Julia v.

"AirPR balances a user friendly interface with amazing customer service. "

What do you like best?

I loved our client contact Aly, and the entire team at AirPR. They are always available, and always work to solve any problem or improve the product in any way possible. I also loved the interface as it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only drawbacks of AirPR are that it doesn't offer ad-value metrics, and that there is a limit on the number of search profiles that can be created without additional cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend AirPR over competitors like Meltwater and Trendkite, mainly because it is rapidly growing and the team will do whatever is needed to get you resources you need. It's also very user-friendly and they are quick to respond to requests for changes.

We use AirPR to track coverage of our brand in the press. It has made reporting easier.

Cat P.

"An excellent tool to showcase the power of PR to other business units "

What do you like best?

Before AirPR, the successes and achievements of the PR team was only measured by the number of coverage hits. Now, with the ability to use different metrics, such as driving customer interaction, sign up etc. we can demonstrate the strength of PR to business units across the company, while also being able to target specific outlets that have social interaction.

What do you dislike?

On occasions the sentiment is slightly off so we have to manually change the sentiment. The manual process isn't overly time consuming but it's very important to get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent tool for looking at different metrics for your site.

We're able to see which articles are driving different customer interactions and how the content and outlet varies. We are now able to make our content more targeted to boost these metrics.

Elizabeth B.

"AirPR helps me do my job better AND faster! "

What do you like best?

I love the automated reporting function - monthly, quarterly, campaign, competitor reports are a HUGE help to demonstrate you company's media landscape. It shows the successes, the areas for improvements, and the areas you're missing completely. The report templates take time and patience to build, but once they are in place, a report takes only moments to create and send out.

I also love the customization of the modules and the overall flexibility of the software. It is easy to use, intuitive and fast.

And the cost vs. return is a huge plus. AirPR is far more affordable and delivers a bigger return on a smaller financial investment when compared to the archaic options that used to own the market.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software pulled in the actual coverage instead of only linking out to the coverage. Presenting the results with only numbers, chart and graphs does not always satisfy all members of management. I know some management teams actually want to see the numbers and the actual coverage at the same time, in the exact same space, without having to open a new window or tab.

We currently use another software to present the coverage in full article view from one link.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The weekly and then bi-weekly calls with your assigned support rep is key to being successful. Our rep has been a huge help and has always gone above and beyond for me. If you don't take advantage of their guidance, you will not get as much as you can out of the software.

AirPR is really allowing me to show the impact of media relations with my management team. My company did not have a monitoring, analyzing, reporting tool prior to AirPR, so this has really been helpful in educating my company about the impact of the team's work.

Isabella L.

"Great Product and support"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using AIRPR is how user-friendly the tool is. It has a very clean and simple user interface that is easy to navigate and quick to learn. AirPR also has the ability to create very unique and professional reports that are fairly easy to put together. Lastly, I really like that we have a brand representative that helps us navigate the product. Our AIRPR brand representative has been very helpful in creating the reports with us by walking us through how to make them and being available for assistance on whatever questions we may have.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much that I dislike about AirPR, this is probably because we have only recently implemented the product and I am not 100% familiar with all of the functionalities. I do wish that it pulled more social media metrics and data, but it does a great job of accomplishing what it is made for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend AirPR to anyone looking for a tool that monitors conversations around their brand. It is a great tool for a Public Relations representative to use to listen and monitor local conversations.

We use AirPR to provide data on the conversations that are going on within the community. We also use the tool to create quarterly reporting from a Public Relations perspective. The reports come out very clean and organized and the metrics are very useful for our company.

Christin D.

"Easy-to-use platform that elevates PR reporting to a new level "

What do you like best?

I like the wide array of tangible measurements that you can use on AirPR to measure your PR success. I also like how easy it is to use for both monitoring and reporting. The product is extremely easy to use and we're able to allow all of our teammates to get access to the product.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could track a YOY line graph of metrics like earned articles, potential customers, etc. Right now you can only use one line but it would be great to be able to have a line per year to compare. There are also small things like I wish you could automatically update the date when you're updating reporting with a button such as "YTD" or something of that sort.

We are solving the old issue of only having access to impressions and ad value, PR struggling in that it wasn't measured efficiently and AirPR is one of the companies focusing on the actual results and success that PR brings. It's helped us to realize which publications do well for us, leading us to new angles for pitching and ideas for publications to keep in mind.

UP
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Very strong solution, and replaced a manual process"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to analyze the data in just about any way I can think of. I can provide very basic stats but can also drill down into more detailed stats and data.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be an "undo" button when you change some of the analysis criteria, which would be especially useful in the Reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like any SaaS product that has a powerful set of features, the more the user puts into it, the more they'll get out of it. It's also important to know that your results and measurements will be more accurate and impactful if you stay on top of daily tasks like removing unnecessary articles, adding articles the tool rarely misses, setting tags, keeping the target media list up to date, etc.

We're helping to take some of the uncertainty out of PR measurement. We previously used a manual process and adjusting the measurement in almost any way was a very difficult process.

"Onclusive Review "

What do you like best?

I like the attentiveness of the bi-weekly calls. They are a springboard to raise concerns and get issues fixed quickly. In addition since most of the work I do is for competitive intel, I enjoy the weekly digest I get of all competitive coverage. I manually had to look or these article in the system, and our rep was able to automate that system and save us time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike about the platform. One area of improvement however is with the client success representatives. Some of the client success representatives weren't the most helpful and knowledgeable Our rep went on leave and we had two that we were using for awhile that didn't help us greatly with concerns. . I really enjoy who we work with now, and who we worked with prior to their leave, however that blip of time with 2 of the reps wasn't an enjoyable experience. They came to meetings disorganized and the bi-weekly meetings became a chore to attend.

We use them to gather competitive intel and send out an internal digest, as well as a PR tool to validate our share of voice and media coverage.

I
Internal Consultant

"A good tool for PR monitoring and attribution, but improvements still needed "

What do you like best?

Onclusive's pixel tracking and integration with Google Analytics is helpful in understanding which communications efforts are most effective at driving potential customers to our website, and which of those customers take potential actions.

The inclusion of tools like author analytics brings additional benefits to the platform, which makes Onclusive more of a one-stop-shop, and reduces the number of other platforms we need to subscribe to because we can do it all in one place.

Onclusive's competitor coverage allows us to understand what our closest competitors are doing out in the market, and how we stack up comparatively in terms of share and power of voice.

Onclusive's email digest feature makes it easy and seamless to communicate coverage, as well as competitive coverage and insights to a larger audience.

What do you dislike?

Onclusive's proprietary attribution methodology is not perfect, and is a bit of a black box to users. The methodology can sometimes falsely attribution website traffic to coverage, not taking into account other factors like other paid marketing efforts. For this reason, the Google Analytics metrics are more useful to my team.

Another future improvement that would make the tool more useful to my team would be an integration with Salesforce, Marketo or some other customer success platform, which would allow us to follow leads generated from press coverage through the entire funnel, further proving ROI for PR efforts.

Onclusive helps us close the attribution gap between coverage and action, which plagues the PR industry. Metrics like impressions and clicks are outdated, and truthfully pretty useless, when measuring PR success. Onclusive helps us better quantify the impact and ROI of communications efforts on inbound leads and business goals.

It also helps us more easily keep track of what our competitors are doing in market, and understand how we stack up in terms of share and power of voice.

Fred H.

"Great PR Tool. "

What do you like best?

This tool enables me to effortlessly sort out a vigorous PR program utilizing labels and different channels with the goal that I can penetrate down and truly measure effect of media inclusion dependent on various parameters. It's productive to run different tests and motivate decent visual portrayals to best speak to PR achievement, so my reports are increasingly cleaned. Obviously, binds PR results to site traffic and moves made is a colossal reward that causes me report genuine ROI.

By and large I'm exceptionally happy with AirPR's work. A major factor for why my group changed over from our past media checking apparatus Meltwater, was AirPR's astounding client administration, quick activity in joining clients' criticism into their guide and being able to follow attribution for articles.

The dimension of client administration and consideration given by their AMs/CSMs is splendid. The on-boarding process was consistent and fast and all through the relationship, our AM has been extremely dynamic and included with improving our apparatus for our U.S/HQ group, yet for all our worldwide colleagues crosswise over EMEA and APAC. Any deferrals in the underlying set up was from our side as we needed to work with our Security group crosswise over differing time zones and demands.

What do you dislike?

I hate waiting for updates to be available ASAP. The PR business is changing rather immediately with regards to estimation similar to the media scene. Staying aware of those progressions is a test for communicators as well as investigative suppliers. AirPR is keeping to help its clients as well as can be expected

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the event that you are searching fora tool that features how PR is influencing your business or enables you to take information driven choices, AirPR is an incredible fit. While they have astounding robotized detailing they are presumably more costly than the customary media checking arrangement. What business issues would you say you are unraveling with the item? What benefits have you understood? We can at last perceive how our group of onlookers responds to our substance past social offers. We have an unmistakable picture of what individuals do in the wake of perusing an article about us. With the mechanized detailing, we invest less energy physically assembling our inclusion, and are progressively vital about who we're pitching and what informing we're utilizing.

I've possessed the capacity to settle channel attribution and substance center because of utilizing their Analyst apparatus. I've played out a profound jump examination of our inclusion to decide quality versus amount markers that rank the estimation of various channels crosswise over earned media, possessed media, and newswire media inclusion. I've additionally possessed the capacity to quantify our arguments to comprehend what is resounding in the market by representative, watchword, distribution, and creator. The majority of the abovementioned - in addition to more - causes me write about the impacted income and brand notoriety that PR can convey to the primary concern of our business.

Lisen C.

"User friendly, smart tool to measure and evaluate"

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to easily organize a robust PR program using tags and other filters so that I can drill down and really measure impact of media coverage based on a number of parameters. It's efficient to run various tests and get nice visual representations to best represent PR success, so my reports are more polished. Of course, tying PR results to site traffic and actions taken is a huge bonus that helps me report true ROI.

What do you dislike?

For more complicated reporting needs my account manager needs to help me with "hacks" to get the reports I need. The good news is that there are always updates to the tool so often my needs are met in time anyway. Also, customer service at AirPR is excellent so I am always supported.

Another issue is that some articles aren't picked up for a few days meaning that reporting has some lag time. Again typically a glitch that improves consistently.

There need to be updates made to report on web videos that are posted to news outlets too (like local TV that posts segments online.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for those who need to correlate site traffic to PR work that appears online e.g. blog posts, earned media hits published online, influencer content posted online, etc.

We are looking for a way to measure how PR efforts directly lead to site traffic and the actions users specifically take once on the site. We also use the tool to determine which types of media stories are most impactful and the ROI of our influencer partner-driven articles. We've been able to provide clear direction on areas of campaign focus depending on business objectives by using the tool.

UP
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great software, great customer service"

What do you like best?

This is the most accurate online media monitoring service I have used - and I've used them all. It is intuitive to use, and easy to customize the dashboards. The customer service is outstanding - from regular meetings to assess use and answer questions to make sure you are getting the most value, to taking feedback on improvements straight back to the engineering team and following up on progress.

What do you dislike?

More customization in the reporting. It would be great if you have the option to drop templated slides into all presentations - eg feature v mention. Once you delete the template from that report, you can't reinsert it. You have to start a new report.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret it.

Global visibility into our coverage and competitors, showing trends in real time, providing intelligence to other marketing colleagues to make PR more relevant.

Esther W.

"Onclusive for PR Analytics "

What do you like best?

The software is completely unique as it help us understand the public relations we have with our clients and the general public.

Besides, this application helps us mold our reputation and relationships with our customers.

Finally, the software is quite reliable and has no major setbacks

What do you dislike?

I honestly lack any challenge with this PR tool.

I have used it for quite long, and I am completely happy with its quality of services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Public relations is very important to everyone in business.

This calls for more commitment and responsibility.

Let's try to use this application to boost our business reputation.

This application has so many features and capabilities.

The major one includes pr analysis and media monitoring.

We tend to learn and understand the insights that our customers have concerning our company.

Christine K.

"Unparalleled Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Overall I'm very satisfied with AirPR's work. A big factor for why my team switched over from our previous media monitoring tool Meltwater, was AirPR's excellent customer service, swift action in incorporating customers' feedback into their roadmap and having the ability to track attribution for articles.

The level of customer service and attention provided by their AMs/CSMs is brilliant. The on-boarding process was seamless and quick and throughout the relationship, our AM has been very active and involved with optimizing our tool for not only our U.S/HQ team, but for all our global team members across EMEA and APAC. Any delays in the initial set up was from our side as we had to work with our Security team across varying time zones and requests.

When our EMEA team had very specific questions regarding their countries and optimizing the platform, our AM was very patient and attentive to their needs and concerns. She worked directly with their CTO and tech team to figure out what the issues were and provided solutions where possible and effective workarounds if technically something wasn't possible yet.

We have had a few different requests for features within the platform such as multiple whitelists, and after taking in our feedback, most of these changes were incorporated within a matter of months. An incredibly valuable aspect of their approach is that they sincerely listen to their customers and their customer's feedback to integrate into their roadmap immediately where possible, rather than just collect this information and sit on it.

What do you dislike?

We have been requesting one particular feature for an extended period of time, however knowing that the technical lift and build out required is not a simple task we had decided to sign regardless with the good faith and feedback from their CTO and tech team that they are working on this feature diligently.

Since then, we decided to renew because the AirPR team showed us their commitment and desire to be held accountable and agreed to include language in an addendum for our contact that they would be adding in this feature by end of Q3/mid-Q4. New standard of customer-centricity!

Being able to attribute ROI from PR efforts is incredibly hard to do for the sheer nature of the function however AirPR has allowed us to connect our Google Analytics and monitor the activity of readers of articles we are featured or mentioned in and see if they 1) come to our website, 2) request a demo or 3) download a report — effectively signaling to us which outlets, topics and reporters are benefiting us the most.

Beyond ensuring that we're prioritizing the right publications and targeting the right media members with relevant content, AirPR's reporting tools has saved me significant time and manual work especially around Board meeting time.

Matt T.

"The sports car of PR Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the innovative metrics and industry-leading approach towards PR measurement and reporting that AirPR has in place. The integration with additional web analytic providers along with the customer feedback they listen to puts them ahead of competitors in the market. AirPR actually does what they say they can do and backs it up with data and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to be patient for new updates to roll out. The PR industry is changing rather quickly when it comes to measurement as is the media landscape. Keeping up with those changes is a challenge not only for communicators but analytic providers. AirPR is keeping to help its customers as best it can.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AirPR Analyst is the most sophisticated measurement solution in the market with easy UI to learn. Once onboard with the solution, I was blown away by the insights about our coverage and how we compared to competitors. I was able to become more efficient and strategic with my PR efforts as a result..

I've been able to solve channel attribution and content focus as a result of using their Analyst tool. I've performed a deep-dive analysis of our coverage to determine quality vs. quantity indicators that rank the value of different channels across earned media, owned media, and newswire media coverage. I've also been able to measure our talking points to understand what is resonating in the market by spokesperson, keyword, publication, and author. All of the above - plus more - helps me report on the influenced revenue and brand reputation that PR can deliver to the bottom line of our business.

AS
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"The most robust PR analytics tool (with a few kinks)"

What do you like best?

AirPR is hands down the most robust PR analytics tool on the market. The level at which we're able to drill down into metrics has really helped inform what we do in a way that other platforms can't.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky on the reporting side but the team is extremely open to hearing feedback and then taking action on it so that's improving.

AirPR allows us to see which press articles are impactful to our business based on the metrics we care most about (with Google Analytics integrations), which helps us focus on media outlets that move the needle. It's also useful for other things (i.e. competitive analysis) and has really helped us prove our value to leadership.

Spencer S.

"Trustworthy & Experienced! "

What do you like best?

Going with AirPR was a no-brainer. Their clientele include some of the largest companies in the world who's names you trust. PR is an important aspect of any company and you have to be able to trust the right PR softwares. Their dashboard is visibly pleasing and easy to access and navigate figures!

What do you dislike?

I'm a numbers guy, and I understand that you can only get so far into the analytics, but a lot of the figures they provide are easily obtainable on other platforms at no to little cost.

It's so easy to track everything in one place! Rather than flipping through various social channels, adwords etc. you can access it all together and even easily compare data.

E
Executive Sponsor

"Two time AirPR client"

What do you like best?

The combination of data and having a customer success representative who works with our team on a regular basis to help us analyze and report our work.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to download the charts as gifs or in PowerPoint

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The hands on support is better than anything I've encountered from other vendors. It's one thing to have a tool but it's game changing to have a specialist working hand in hand with you.

Have been able to show progress in gaining share of voice relative to our competitors, have identified new media outlets and reporters, and have developed a better understanding of what works and what is less effective.

"The best software solution for PR attribution, but still has room for growth"

What do you like best?

There's two things I like most: They're the only player in the market that has the most robust attribution reporting for PR measurement. Their "Potential Customers" measurement is helpful to add value (and decision making) on what coverage we want to drive for the business.

Their customer experience is also exceptional. Our rep, Rachel, is responsive and moves fast, which is incredibly instrumental to our business which is also moving at rapid pace. She is approachable, knowledgeable and solutions-driven.

What do you dislike?

The UX is a bit challenging to navigate, especially during the initial ramp up (there's an unavoidable learning curve). As such, I find myself only gravitating toward using certain services of the system vs. the whole suite of offerings because of bug glitches or hard-to-navigate/understand features.

The reporting feature could be more robust. It's pretty limited in features. If you only need basic deck requirements, then the feature works fine, but if you're looking for something more robust, you essentially have to pull the data then replicate in a separate deck (PPT/Keynote).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are given enough time to demo/pilot the product to make sure it fits your needs.

We use this exclusively to measure Share of Voice and Power of Voice. Both provide value to our monthly reporting requirements and is another data set we can lean on to create coverage reports.

Sara D.

"I will never look at PR measurement the same"

What do you like best?

We finally have a way to showcase our impact to the rest of the org.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to see who took actions on our website after reading content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for data that 1.) showcases how PR is affecting your business or 2.) empowers you to take data-driven decisions, AirPR is a great fit. While they have amazing automated reporting they are probably more expensive than the traditional media monitoring solution. What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized? We can finally see how our audience reacts to our content beyond social shares. We have a clear picture of what people do after reading an article about us. With the automated reporting, we spend less time manually gathering our coverage, and are more strategic about who we're pitching and what messaging we're using.

Like the rest of marketing, we are now able to take a data driven approach to determining what worked, what we learned and how to increase performance.

I can't say enough good things about the AirPR team working on our account. They are supportive, responsive, and understand our business goals. Using AirPR was a markedly different experience compared to other traditional media monitoring tools where, once I signed the contract, I never heard from the team again.

Collin D.

"AirPR Awesome!"

What do you like best?

AirPR analyst goes far beyond the current capabilities of my current media platform from my industry. They do an exceptional job with ability to filter out other channels, like email and other social promotions. AirPR has allowed me to better understand potential business opportunity PR's impact. Great company and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pace of new updates to come out. As the PR industry is ever changing very quickly, it becomes a challenge to keep up with the new measurement of PR.

We are looking for a way to measure how PR efforts directly lead to site traffic and the actions users specifically take once on the site. We also use the tool to determine which types of media stories are most impactful. We've been able to provide clear direction on areas of campaign focus depending on business objectives by using the tool.

Learn more about Onclusive

Onclusive Videos

Learning about Onclusive?

* We monitor all Onclusive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.