Onclusive

Onclusive

Onclusive is the data science company for marketing and communications. We reveal which strategies drive actual business outcomes and deliver a brand’s most valuable content to its target audience, at scale.

Work for Onclusive?

Learning about Onclusive?

Onclusive Reviews

Ask Onclusive a Question
Showing 50 Onclusive reviews
Onclusive review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Onclusive
Onclusive review by Sophie P.
Sophie P.

"Fantastic platform, service and insights!"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple to use and provides extremely strong metrics which resonate with the wider business. For years we used a variety of competitors software, but we have never been able to demonstrate our worth to the wider business than we do now with Onclusive.

There are a variety of metrics which we use internally, but the share of voice and potential customer analysis is well above the competitions. Since using the platform we've been able to arm our leaders with detailed insight on how PR is supporting the business, and set strong a strong strategy for the coming days/months/years..

It has truly taken the pain out of PR reporting.

What do you dislike?

Filtering on the reports page would be hugely valuable, perhaps folders so you can easily organise these on a global level. That being said, I think this is in the pipeline for the future and many of the 'could be improved' areas have been resolved over the past year as the platform continually evolves for ease of use.

- Being able to benchmark ourselves against the competition has been extremely useful

- Using insights to see if we are seeing similar trends in other areas of the business.

- Being able to track which publications are providing us with the most return in terms of application and traffic back to our website

- Campaign analysis in real time is hugely successful as the accuracy of the reporting tool filters out a lot of the noise.

What PR Analytics solution do you use?

Onclusive review by Katie F.
Katie F.

"Customer Success for the WIN"

What do you like best?

The Onclusive team helped us hit the ground running and had our dashboard and analytics set up within a week so we could start learning ASAP. They understood the importance of supporting a lean PR team with great (measurable) metrics that prove value and growth over time. Aly and her team are patient, proactive, and a delight to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike so much as a looking forward to -- One of the most important pieces of a database/analytics platform for PR is a journalist database. The Onclusive team has been responsive to feedback for the Beta Reporter database and once that puzzle piece is complete, there's literally nothing else on the market like them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a PR person struggling to make your marketing team understand the important of media relations, press releases, and consistent content publication, Onclusive can help get you there!

We're using Onclusive to automate coverage tracking across Earned, Owned, and Newswire channels. We're using the the platform to prove value for PR wins like mentions and thought leadership bylines. Onclusive is helping the larger team outside of Communications understand the impact that good PR can have on business.

Onclusive review by Will G.
Will G.

"Discerning the signal from the noise."

What do you like best?

AirPR has many strengths, but the one thing it can do that beats the competition is to discern what is a real news article vs. what is a random mention on the Internet / not true press coverage.

I've used the competition (TrendKite) extensively and this is where they fail. Whereas other platforms require hours of manual effort to arrive at anything remotely resembling an accurate view of a company's press coverage, AirPR gets it right on the first try. The amount of time and frustration this saves for PR teams (agency and in-house alike) cannot be overstated.

What do you dislike?

AirPR's reporting UX could be improved - it's not very flexible and the drop-down filters aren't very intuitive when you're trying to arrive at the right graph. I typically still have to use other presentation products to give PR reports. And the contacts/'influencer' database still needs work to be truly accurate and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AirPR is the only SaaS PR measurement tool that has PR 'instinct' baked into its platform. It knows what on the internet is true coverage and what is just noise.

AirPR allows us to track mentions and features of GetYourGuide in relevant media across 5 markets, but more importantly, it allows us to segment and filter articles that are specific to our affiliate marketing program, which is sizable. The ability to zoom in on articles that are truly 'earned'/organic vs those that are the result of a business relationship is especially critical in determining the overall performance and effectiveness of PR.

Onclusive review by Pedro M.
Pedro M.

"Flexible platform"

What do you like best?

They have an API that allows you to integrate with your own BI tool (brilliant) or Slack (cool).

Auto tagging for specific elements of your messaging (very convenient).

After some time using AirPR, you can get comfortable with how they report visitors (make sure you understand what they're offering, that's their initial added value) and start using it internally.

A quite interesting Power of Voice metric to complement Share of voice.

Competitor tracking (made easy)!

UI getting better. Platform availability high. Customer success team is responsive and very nice.

All the rest is there: amplification metric, reach, newswires...

What do you dislike?

The broadcast monitoring is done in partnership with another company and could really be improved.

The media contacts database is now looking quite neat, but too many journos can be missing (you can asked them to be added though).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get all the components of the service you need activated.

It answers our reporting, analytics & media monitoring needs.

Also helps our attribution logic internally.

Also competitor watch.

Onclusive review by Julia v.
Julia v.

"AirPR balances a user friendly interface with amazing customer service. "

What do you like best?

I loved our client contact Aly, and the entire team at AirPR. They are always available, and always work to solve any problem or improve the product in any way possible. I also loved the interface as it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only drawbacks of AirPR are that it doesn't offer ad-value metrics, and that there is a limit on the number of search profiles that can be created without additional cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend AirPR over competitors like Meltwater and Trendkite, mainly because it is rapidly growing and the team will do whatever is needed to get you resources you need. It's also very user-friendly and they are quick to respond to requests for changes.

We use AirPR to track coverage of our brand in the press. It has made reporting easier.

Onclusive review by Cat P.
Cat P.

"An excellent tool to showcase the power of PR to other business units "

What do you like best?

Before AirPR, the successes and achievements of the PR team was only measured by the number of coverage hits. Now, with the ability to use different metrics, such as driving customer interaction, sign up etc. we can demonstrate the strength of PR to business units across the company, while also being able to target specific outlets that have social interaction.

What do you dislike?

On occasions the sentiment is slightly off so we have to manually change the sentiment. The manual process isn't overly time consuming but it's very important to get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent tool for looking at different metrics for your site.

We're able to see which articles are driving different customer interactions and how the content and outlet varies. We are now able to make our content more targeted to boost these metrics.

Onclusive review by Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

"AirPR helps me do my job better AND faster! "

What do you like best?

I love the automated reporting function - monthly, quarterly, campaign, competitor reports are a HUGE help to demonstrate you company's media landscape. It shows the successes, the areas for improvements, and the areas you're missing completely. The report templates take time and patience to build, but once they are in place, a report takes only moments to create and send out.

I also love the customization of the modules and the overall flexibility of the software. It is easy to use, intuitive and fast.

And the cost vs. return is a huge plus. AirPR is far more affordable and delivers a bigger return on a smaller financial investment when compared to the archaic options that used to own the market.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software pulled in the actual coverage instead of only linking out to the coverage. Presenting the results with only numbers, chart and graphs does not always satisfy all members of management. I know some management teams actually want to see the numbers and the actual coverage at the same time, in the exact same space, without having to open a new window or tab.

We currently use another software to present the coverage in full article view from one link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The weekly and then bi-weekly calls with your assigned support rep is key to being successful. Our rep has been a huge help and has always gone above and beyond for me. If you don't take advantage of their guidance, you will not get as much as you can out of the software.

AirPR is really allowing me to show the impact of media relations with my management team. My company did not have a monitoring, analyzing, reporting tool prior to AirPR, so this has really been helpful in educating my company about the impact of the team's work.

Onclusive review by Isabella L.
Isabella L.

"Great Product and support"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using AIRPR is how user-friendly the tool is. It has a very clean and simple user interface that is easy to navigate and quick to learn. AirPR also has the ability to create very unique and professional reports that are fairly easy to put together. Lastly, I really like that we have a brand representative that helps us navigate the product. Our AIRPR brand representative has been very helpful in creating the reports with us by walking us through how to make them and being available for assistance on whatever questions we may have.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much that I dislike about AirPR, this is probably because we have only recently implemented the product and I am not 100% familiar with all of the functionalities. I do wish that it pulled more social media metrics and data, but it does a great job of accomplishing what it is made for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend AirPR to anyone looking for a tool that monitors conversations around their brand. It is a great tool for a Public Relations representative to use to listen and monitor local conversations.

We use AirPR to provide data on the conversations that are going on within the community. We also use the tool to create quarterly reporting from a Public Relations perspective. The reports come out very clean and organized and the metrics are very useful for our company.

Onclusive review by Christin  D.
Christin D.

"Easy-to-use platform that elevates PR reporting to a new level "

What do you like best?

I like the wide array of tangible measurements that you can use on AirPR to measure your PR success. I also like how easy it is to use for both monitoring and reporting. The product is extremely easy to use and we're able to allow all of our teammates to get access to the product.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could track a YOY line graph of metrics like earned articles, potential customers, etc. Right now you can only use one line but it would be great to be able to have a line per year to compare. There are also small things like I wish you could automatically update the date when you're updating reporting with a button such as "YTD" or something of that sort.

We are solving the old issue of only having access to impressions and ad value, PR struggling in that it wasn't measured efficiently and AirPR is one of the companies focusing on the actual results and success that PR brings. It's helped us to realize which publications do well for us, leading us to new angles for pitching and ideas for publications to keep in mind.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Very strong solution, and replaced a manual process"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to analyze the data in just about any way I can think of. I can provide very basic stats but can also drill down into more detailed stats and data.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be an "undo" button when you change some of the analysis criteria, which would be especially useful in the Reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any SaaS product that has a powerful set of features, the more the user puts into it, the more they'll get out of it. It's also important to know that your results and measurements will be more accurate and impactful if you stay on top of daily tasks like removing unnecessary articles, adding articles the tool rarely misses, setting tags, keeping the target media list up to date, etc.

We're helping to take some of the uncertainty out of PR measurement. We previously used a manual process and adjusting the measurement in almost any way was a very difficult process.

Onclusive review by Fred H.
Fred H.

"Great PR Tool. "

What do you like best?

This tool enables me to effortlessly sort out a vigorous PR program utilizing labels and different channels with the goal that I can penetrate down and truly measure effect of media inclusion dependent on various parameters. It's productive to run different tests and motivate decent visual portrayals to best speak to PR achievement, so my reports are increasingly cleaned. Obviously, binds PR results to site traffic and moves made is a colossal reward that causes me report genuine ROI.

By and large I'm exceptionally happy with AirPR's work. A major factor for why my group changed over from our past media checking apparatus Meltwater, was AirPR's astounding client administration, quick activity in joining clients' criticism into their guide and being able to follow attribution for articles.

The dimension of client administration and consideration given by their AMs/CSMs is splendid. The on-boarding process was consistent and fast and all through the relationship, our AM has been extremely dynamic and included with improving our apparatus for our U.S/HQ group, yet for all our worldwide colleagues crosswise over EMEA and APAC. Any deferrals in the underlying set up was from our side as we needed to work with our Security group crosswise over differing time zones and demands.

What do you dislike?

I hate waiting for updates to be available ASAP. The PR business is changing rather immediately with regards to estimation similar to the media scene. Staying aware of those progressions is a test for communicators as well as investigative suppliers. AirPR is keeping to help its clients as well as can be expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the event that you are searching fora tool that features how PR is influencing your business or enables you to take information driven choices, AirPR is an incredible fit. While they have astounding robotized detailing they are presumably more costly than the customary media checking arrangement. What business issues would you say you are unraveling with the item? What benefits have you understood? We can at last perceive how our group of onlookers responds to our substance past social offers. We have an unmistakable picture of what individuals do in the wake of perusing an article about us. With the mechanized detailing, we invest less energy physically assembling our inclusion, and are progressively vital about who we're pitching and what informing we're utilizing.

I've possessed the capacity to settle channel attribution and substance center because of utilizing their Analyst apparatus. I've played out a profound jump examination of our inclusion to decide quality versus amount markers that rank the estimation of various channels crosswise over earned media, possessed media, and newswire media inclusion. I've additionally possessed the capacity to quantify our arguments to comprehend what is resounding in the market by representative, watchword, distribution, and creator. The majority of the abovementioned - in addition to more - causes me write about the impacted income and brand notoriety that PR can convey to the primary concern of our business.

Onclusive review by Lisen C.
Lisen C.

"User friendly, smart tool to measure and evaluate"

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to easily organize a robust PR program using tags and other filters so that I can drill down and really measure impact of media coverage based on a number of parameters. It's efficient to run various tests and get nice visual representations to best represent PR success, so my reports are more polished. Of course, tying PR results to site traffic and actions taken is a huge bonus that helps me report true ROI.

What do you dislike?

For more complicated reporting needs my account manager needs to help me with "hacks" to get the reports I need. The good news is that there are always updates to the tool so often my needs are met in time anyway. Also, customer service at AirPR is excellent so I am always supported.

Another issue is that some articles aren't picked up for a few days meaning that reporting has some lag time. Again typically a glitch that improves consistently.

There need to be updates made to report on web videos that are posted to news outlets too (like local TV that posts segments online.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for those who need to correlate site traffic to PR work that appears online e.g. blog posts, earned media hits published online, influencer content posted online, etc.

We are looking for a way to measure how PR efforts directly lead to site traffic and the actions users specifically take once on the site. We also use the tool to determine which types of media stories are most impactful and the ROI of our influencer partner-driven articles. We've been able to provide clear direction on areas of campaign focus depending on business objectives by using the tool.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great software, great customer service"

What do you like best?

This is the most accurate online media monitoring service I have used - and I've used them all. It is intuitive to use, and easy to customize the dashboards. The customer service is outstanding - from regular meetings to assess use and answer questions to make sure you are getting the most value, to taking feedback on improvements straight back to the engineering team and following up on progress.

What do you dislike?

More customization in the reporting. It would be great if you have the option to drop templated slides into all presentations - eg feature v mention. Once you delete the template from that report, you can't reinsert it. You have to start a new report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it.

Global visibility into our coverage and competitors, showing trends in real time, providing intelligence to other marketing colleagues to make PR more relevant.

Onclusive review by Christine K.
Christine K.

"Unparalleled Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Overall I'm very satisfied with AirPR's work. A big factor for why my team switched over from our previous media monitoring tool Meltwater, was AirPR's excellent customer service, swift action in incorporating customers' feedback into their roadmap and having the ability to track attribution for articles.

The level of customer service and attention provided by their AMs/CSMs is brilliant. The on-boarding process was seamless and quick and throughout the relationship, our AM has been very active and involved with optimizing our tool for not only our U.S/HQ team, but for all our global team members across EMEA and APAC. Any delays in the initial set up was from our side as we had to work with our Security team across varying time zones and requests.

When our EMEA team had very specific questions regarding their countries and optimizing the platform, our AM was very patient and attentive to their needs and concerns. She worked directly with their CTO and tech team to figure out what the issues were and provided solutions where possible and effective workarounds if technically something wasn't possible yet.

We have had a few different requests for features within the platform such as multiple whitelists, and after taking in our feedback, most of these changes were incorporated within a matter of months. An incredibly valuable aspect of their approach is that they sincerely listen to their customers and their customer's feedback to integrate into their roadmap immediately where possible, rather than just collect this information and sit on it.

What do you dislike?

We have been requesting one particular feature for an extended period of time, however knowing that the technical lift and build out required is not a simple task we had decided to sign regardless with the good faith and feedback from their CTO and tech team that they are working on this feature diligently.

Since then, we decided to renew because the AirPR team showed us their commitment and desire to be held accountable and agreed to include language in an addendum for our contact that they would be adding in this feature by end of Q3/mid-Q4. New standard of customer-centricity!

Being able to attribute ROI from PR efforts is incredibly hard to do for the sheer nature of the function however AirPR has allowed us to connect our Google Analytics and monitor the activity of readers of articles we are featured or mentioned in and see if they 1) come to our website, 2) request a demo or 3) download a report — effectively signaling to us which outlets, topics and reporters are benefiting us the most.

Beyond ensuring that we're prioritizing the right publications and targeting the right media members with relevant content, AirPR's reporting tools has saved me significant time and manual work especially around Board meeting time.

Onclusive review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"The sports car of PR Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the innovative metrics and industry-leading approach towards PR measurement and reporting that AirPR has in place. The integration with additional web analytic providers along with the customer feedback they listen to puts them ahead of competitors in the market. AirPR actually does what they say they can do and backs it up with data and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to be patient for new updates to roll out. The PR industry is changing rather quickly when it comes to measurement as is the media landscape. Keeping up with those changes is a challenge not only for communicators but analytic providers. AirPR is keeping to help its customers as best it can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AirPR Analyst is the most sophisticated measurement solution in the market with easy UI to learn. Once onboard with the solution, I was blown away by the insights about our coverage and how we compared to competitors. I was able to become more efficient and strategic with my PR efforts as a result..

I've been able to solve channel attribution and content focus as a result of using their Analyst tool. I've performed a deep-dive analysis of our coverage to determine quality vs. quantity indicators that rank the value of different channels across earned media, owned media, and newswire media coverage. I've also been able to measure our talking points to understand what is resonating in the market by spokesperson, keyword, publication, and author. All of the above - plus more - helps me report on the influenced revenue and brand reputation that PR can deliver to the bottom line of our business.

Onclusive review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"An Average Public Relations Management Tool. "

What do you like best?

The software swiftly integrates with most of social platforms, which means, it gives the most accurate PR results.

The user design of this application is probably easy to customize and manage.

Eventually, accessing the application with other Smart Devices is also possible.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve of this software is not perfect. The vendor should come up with a better way to make the clients understand on how this item fully works.Furthermore, the application has limited attributes compared to other PR analytical tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have adequate evaluation about the software you needs. Understand its capabilities, merits, and demerits.

We thought of media influencing and monitoring using this item, and also PR Analytics to come up with accurate and correct overview of our customers' insight concerning our firm.

Onclusive review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"The most robust PR analytics tool (with a few kinks)"

What do you like best?

AirPR is hands down the most robust PR analytics tool on the market. The level at which we're able to drill down into metrics has really helped inform what we do in a way that other platforms can't.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky on the reporting side but the team is extremely open to hearing feedback and then taking action on it so that's improving.

AirPR allows us to see which press articles are impactful to our business based on the metrics we care most about (with Google Analytics integrations), which helps us focus on media outlets that move the needle. It's also useful for other things (i.e. competitive analysis) and has really helped us prove our value to leadership.

Onclusive review by Spencer S.
Spencer S.

"Trustworthy & Experienced! "

What do you like best?

Going with AirPR was a no-brainer. Their clientele include some of the largest companies in the world who's names you trust. PR is an important aspect of any company and you have to be able to trust the right PR softwares. Their dashboard is visibly pleasing and easy to access and navigate figures!

What do you dislike?

I'm a numbers guy, and I understand that you can only get so far into the analytics, but a lot of the figures they provide are easily obtainable on other platforms at no to little cost.

It's so easy to track everything in one place! Rather than flipping through various social channels, adwords etc. you can access it all together and even easily compare data.

Onclusive review by Sara D.
Sara D.

"I will never look at PR measurement the same"

What do you like best?

We finally have a way to showcase our impact to the rest of the org.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to see who took actions on our website after reading content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for data that 1.) showcases how PR is affecting your business or 2.) empowers you to take data-driven decisions, AirPR is a great fit. While they have amazing automated reporting they are probably more expensive than the traditional media monitoring solution. What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized? We can finally see how our audience reacts to our content beyond social shares. We have a clear picture of what people do after reading an article about us. With the automated reporting, we spend less time manually gathering our coverage, and are more strategic about who we're pitching and what messaging we're using.

Like the rest of marketing, we are now able to take a data driven approach to determining what worked, what we learned and how to increase performance.

I can't say enough good things about the AirPR team working on our account. They are supportive, responsive, and understand our business goals. Using AirPR was a markedly different experience compared to other traditional media monitoring tools where, once I signed the contract, I never heard from the team again.

Onclusive review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Two time AirPR client"

What do you like best?

The combination of data and having a customer success representative who works with our team on a regular basis to help us analyze and report our work.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to download the charts as gifs or in PowerPoint

Recommendations to others considering the product

The hands on support is better than anything I've encountered from other vendors. It's one thing to have a tool but it's game changing to have a specialist working hand in hand with you.

Have been able to show progress in gaining share of voice relative to our competitors, have identified new media outlets and reporters, and have developed a better understanding of what works and what is less effective.

Onclusive review by Collin D.
Collin D.

"AirPR Awesome!"

What do you like best?

AirPR analyst goes far beyond the current capabilities of my current media platform from my industry. They do an exceptional job with ability to filter out other channels, like email and other social promotions. AirPR has allowed me to better understand potential business opportunity PR's impact. Great company and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pace of new updates to come out. As the PR industry is ever changing very quickly, it becomes a challenge to keep up with the new measurement of PR.

We are looking for a way to measure how PR efforts directly lead to site traffic and the actions users specifically take once on the site. We also use the tool to determine which types of media stories are most impactful. We've been able to provide clear direction on areas of campaign focus depending on business objectives by using the tool.

Onclusive review by User

"Extremely Helpful Tool, Especially for Intern to Learn"

What do you like best?

Using AirPR, I created 5 in-depth reports in less than 6 weeks without any previous experience with a PR tool like this. The tool is very user-friendly, which made it easy to create these reports quickly. Analyzing the AirPR data in these reports has been a highlight of my internship as it has provided me with a deeper understanding of my company's development over the last year (and competitors’ as well). I went into my internship without an understanding of the company's PR success, but will be leaving with a well-rounded idea of what has worked in the past and what hasn’t. I was able to see what topics drive social shares, which outlets get amplified the most on social, how important it is to weight power of voice with share of voice, and more. AirPR employees were very responsive and helpful, especially when I had questions on how to create new reports.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a freeze button so that data didn't continue to update after I finish a report, but the AirPR team is great about listening to suggestions and I'm hopeful they will solve this soon.

Media monitoring, competitive analysis, and PR analytics.

Onclusive review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"AirPR -Google Analytics for PR Pros"

What do you like best?

The service from the team is outstanding. We have regular meetings with the Air PR account lead and when we have questions or any special needs, they get things done. In an era where most companies don't want to really talk to the customer, AIR PR does it right.

What do you dislike?

Changes to what works. Over the past few months based on feedback AIR PR made some changes to how the report module presents data. As both an owner of a comms agency and the senior comms lead to a hot startup what I saw was a sacrifice that leads to "make it easier to show how good of a job was being done" vs. what was executive level understanding of what was being accomplished in a quick snapshot. The data is still there, it's just harder to present..

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the challenges we in PR have is measuring and defending our effectiveness. AirPR makes that such an easy hurdle to overcome. Having been talking with the founder before he launched AirPR and now being a happy user, I can say that for the first time in a long time, I'n able to really understand, not just use fuzzy logic, to see the value of the efforts and output.

AirPR lets us understand the changes in visibility and where the amplification is being started from as the information presented is both visually appealing, and factually rich. It provides Comms professionals with Google level analytics that have never been easily available before.

Onclusive review by User

"great people, problematic platform"

What do you like best?

the kind and attentive people within the company

What do you dislike?

issues with the platform have persisted for months without solution and we have been unable to use the platform for even the most basic daily needs with any certainty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure it's what you need, and that it can support your needs before switching.

we were using it for individual and competitive comparison as well as media monitoring, however the lack of trust in the data has left us not using it for anything official for several months.

Onclusive review by User

"Excellent monitoring tools and even better customer service "

What do you like best?

The dashboard is customizable and insights are readily available. Data is organized in a way that is easy to digest. The recent product enhancements have been great as well.

What do you dislike?

The reports template is somewhat rigid. You can only position graphs a certain way and are limited in graph size as well. Also, we have to manually add articles that the software fails to pick up.

We can quantify, through a variety of different metrics, the impact of our public relations efforts.

Onclusive review by Consultant in Legal Services
Consultant in Legal Services

"Great Communication with Customers"

What do you like best?

The company was very easy to get a hold of for my team. Although we didn't take them up on all of their ideas/services, they seemed more than eager to help, communications were fast with them, and they easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Didn't see what made them stand out much more than their quick communication. Their services were not very innovating or different from many other companies that offer the same services,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, certainly look into it. Customer service is great, and they are able to get the job done. This was used for a startup businesses to explore what they could be doing to see how far their face to face interactions get them on the web.

Trying to see how far our companies public relations efforts really get us. Trying to see how our public relations efforts transformed into analytical numbers... how far of a footprint are we making in our social media and customers, and talk on the web.

Onclusive review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"While it features some cool capabilities, the user interface isn't always intuitive."

What do you like best?

AirPR allows you to track more in-depth metrics than some other PR monitoring platforms. In particular, it can integrate with your web tracking software to tell you how many people were drive to your site and even took action once there after reading an article your company was mentioned in.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't always intuitive. It can sometimes be difficult to find and use all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, but know that you'll have to spend some time with it to really get comfortable using it.

Media monitoring and PR analytics.

Onclusive review by Richa S.
Richa S.

"Good To Have"

What do you like best?

It supports Small business, Medium business, Large business. Its’ extensive media activity tracking features can make a great difference for any enterprise. Loved it!

What do you dislike?

it's a bit steep for the small business. Apart from this everything is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it as it gets you the most work done in very less hours.

Real-time data aggregation and dynamic data visualization.

Onclusive review by Mac J.
Mac J.

"Good idea, cost a little high"

What do you like best?

It purports to solve for a long-standing pain-point for marketing and comms teams. It can show analytics in a matter of seconds on an easy to read dashboard.

What do you dislike?

They ask for really high fees (many thousands / month) and it can get extremely pricey over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the price down and the resources available to pay for it!

PR measurement analysis

Onclusive review by Brittany K.
Brittany K.

"We Like It"

What do you like best?

I guess that you have the monitoring capabilities you are wanting and seeing how where to target your market

What do you dislike?

It's more advanced than I thought and for the high price, it's questionable on necessary or not

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is my main concern especially with a law firm

We are able to monitor and report everything that we need

Onclusive review by User

"Clean layout and Easily Disgestable informational content "

What do you like best?

How easy the dashboard layout is to look at and understand. This is the first thing I check in the morning for content because it's just easy to get a good glimpse. This is mainly due to the measuring tools which make the information clear and shows trends as well.

What do you dislike?

Cost. Our company is not that large so this is a heafty part of our budget -- but we still think it is worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best way to start your day!

Market analytics and how to target different demographics

Onclusive review by Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

"Highly informative"

What do you like best?

AirPR is perfect for seeing all of your coverage in one place and how well it is performing. This helps you to better decide on which outlets to target.

What do you dislike?

It's not as user-friendly initially, but manageable,

Targeting the correct media outlets and best practices for titles.

Onclusive review by Gunnar F.
Gunnar F.

"Decent"

What do you like best?

It allows you do monitor basic metrics and whanot

What do you dislike?

user interface could use some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure what the pricing is, but it could be less expensive to choose another program to do the same job with a better user interface.

Mostly analytics and targeting.

Onclusive review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"I am new to this, my company has recently switched."

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly so far and easy to learn

What do you dislike?

I have had trouble with connection and the placement of certain applications

We have solved miscommunication problems and really been able to realize how beneficial allocation of tasks is

Onclusive review by Joaquin M.
Joaquin M.

"MUy buena"

What do you like best?

Genial muy importante para los analisis, podría ir mas rapido pero aun asi es genial

What do you dislike?

un poco lento pero puede funcionar si tienes paciencia

me ayuda a saber mejor mi target de usuarios

Onclusive review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Airpr is the PR Tool to use "

What do you like best?

This tool can help you find out your ROI and measure the impact of your PR efforts.

Excellent customer service and helpful staff.

What do you dislike?

The service is not user-friendly initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enables a deeper understanding of your target audience using social media analytics. It will provide deep insights into around consumers view and interact with your brand on social media

increase the PR and measure effectivity for PR through tool

Onclusive review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of access. Makes monitoring and analytic research easy and comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes loading all of the information takes a while to get to. I wish there was also a connection to social media tracking.

Tracking and gathering data for marketing and PR. Making sure we are targeting the right audiences.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good experience so far!"

What do you like best?

Love the hands-on personalization and customer care -- our rep, Kelly, is fantastic. She's gone above and beyond to make things work for us.

What do you dislike?

Still some kinks to work out in terms of monitoring -- e.g., pulling broadcast clips.

Providing concrete results on how our PR efforts drive sales.

Onclusive review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"analytics and competitive intelligence"

What do you like best?

Extremly good to see what kind of adversiting works the best. In my case i found out that from facebook i was not making as much as linkedin.

What do you dislike?

Basic graphs, maybe some more help for beginners could be okai

Recommendations to others considering the product

Guys, wondering what advertisement works the best? go for it

IT and marketing

"AirPR"

What do you like best?

I like how AirPR has taken a very complicated concept and offered to all in the industry.

What do you dislike?

The premium price point which can set you back 4K a month ++.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure this is a service you need.

Solving the issue of better reporting and analytics for my company

Onclusive review by Agency
Agency

"Fantastic. We're able to communciatr to a wide spectrum of clients a employees and get the scoop on "

What do you like best?

the ease of access and the ability to see what everyone has said.

What do you dislike?

sometimes what people say can be too personal. we are also not very much able to recognize any new things dfor pr improvement as easily as we'd like.

we are able to send mass advice and be able to communicate issues in the office.

"great interface!"

What do you like best?

the user friendly interface for AirPR is really amazing , which makes it very easy to use

What do you dislike?

sharing stuff over the office network is sometimes a problem. apart form that, we are very satisfied

reaching out to people, creating a wide audience base, analysing all the statistics

"AirPR"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to access data and metrics. It makes things very simple.

What do you dislike?

I like mostly everything. I didn’t really have too many issues

How many people access our website, click on our stories, of our tags work, etc

Onclusive review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Learning PR "

What do you like best?

PR has excellent customer service, it’s very efficient and I am able to do very nice presentations.

What do you dislike?

I think they need to have a better outlets for reporting problems with web video updates.

Putting all of the channels together and being able to monitor everything at once.

Onclusive review by User

"For a small or large business! "

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface the most.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Still on trial mode, but seems great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Nothing to lose!

I feel like I have a great PR company at my side wherever we go!

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use so that we can track data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can see so far! Ive really enjoyed using the site.

we are able to monitor what the media puts out.

Onclusive review by Administrator

"Great. Seamless. Highly efficient"

What do you like best?

The interface is definitely the highlight here.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say that there’s much to dislike.

It has helped with directing flows as well as captilizing on markets and demographics.

Onclusive review by Administrator

"Good experience. "

What do you like best?

The metrics of showing how PR contributes to the overall marketing spend

What do you dislike?

High fees and the narrow scope of to showing ROI

That I need to understand PR math

"Review of Air PR"

What do you like best?

How interactive the software is and certain user friendly areas.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to follow and can get confusing.

What target market to find.

Learn more about Onclusive

Onclusive Videos

Learning about Onclusive?

* We monitor all Onclusive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.