Kickserv Reviews & Product Details

Kickserv Overview

What is Kickserv?

Founded by an owner of a service company, Kickserv Field Service Software is built with your service business in mind. Simplify your business from lead to scheduling, estimates, calendaring, dispatching, invoicing and payments. Mobile Apps gives your team information anywhere, anytime.

Kickserv Details

A CRM for the mobile work force providing field service automation

We are easy to use compared to most software and our integration to QBs is a two way sync where invoices can be updated in QBs and we will update them in Kickserv automatically on the next sync.

ReachLocal, Inc.
2004
Woodland Hills, CA
@ReachLocal

Kickserv Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Kickserv community
Have you used Kickserv before?

Kickserv Reviews

Showing 80 Kickserv reviews
Already have Kickserv?
President, Owner
What do you like best?

Kickserv is a great for being able to see all of the tasks assigned to staff and check the status of the tasks. Instead of asking employees if they have completed their job I can see if they have marked the job complete or uploaded job completion photos to the attachments. Being able to store job photos is also great we can easily send homeowners progress and completion photos when their are out of town. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you enter an address to a customer account the street number removes itself automatically. This can cause problems for our staff but is a rare occurrence. The reports section can take some tinkering to get the results you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling and accountability are a breeze with kickserv it is so easy to see at a glance who is doing what and when they are doing it. Being able to assign different jobs types different colors and being able to quickly make changes in resource view is very helpful. Kickserv also makes it really easy to plan a service route when multiple stops in a day are required for a tech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that it brings together in one place a wide variety of functions that help me improve a large number of processes within my company is wonderful for me, since it constitutes a fairly complete and comprehensive solution in terms of billing, management of clients, customer service and many other things, the ease of use is something really admirable, not to mention the fact that its interface is quite simple and elegant at the same time with a fairly intuitive design that facilitates its use at all times , the reporting options it has are quite complete and detailed, and they have been a great help to simplify decision-making within the company, customer service is at another level, since they respond to everything, regardless how big or small the problem is in a short period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we have been using this software in my company, all processes have been simplified and streamlined in a very positive way, which has increased the overall efficiency of the staff, since thanks to Kickserv they can perform any task in a quite positive way. fast, I have been using it for a little over 5 years and I have not gotten anything to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my company, performing any task, no matter how simple it was, could become quite a cumbersome task because we did everything manually, however after discovering Kickserv and migrating all the billing and customer service processes we have had a great respite, because it allowed us not only to automate and digitize a large amount of information, but also led to the improvement and optimization of a large number of previously very complex tasks and processes, activities such as payroll What used to be a very complex task today can be done in just a few minutes, and all thanks to Kickserv! In short, I recommend this application to improve and raise your company to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The system is clear cut and straightforward enough on the surface, but underneath, there are a ton of helpful tools that make everything I've needed to do so far very simple. I didn't have to waste time learning a bunch of stuff - I was able to just jump in and go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I see no downsides. Any extra features that I'll need in the future look to be covered in other plans within their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for a trial and go through a demo service. You'll see how effortless it is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling and streamlining are always a struggle, but Kickserv has helped me straighten everything out and I can do everything I need within one platform, including payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part of Kickserv is having all of your customer info in one place with easy accessibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the search function doesn't seem to work properly. You have to match EXACTLY what is in the system to show any results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kickserv makes scheduling a breeze. There are features which can be shared with customers and a mobile app for when you are on site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

user friendly ..mobile app ..allowing my busines to function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

still need more time exploring the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

not sure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente general
What do you like best?

I like the billing process, I also make the administrative process easier with the use of the Kickserv software, it helps me to manage my tasks in a faster and more efficient way, it also brings a function to remind me of my work every 24 hours, I can Better schedule my activities and I also receive the notification on my mobile. I like the program interface and its fluidity of service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the mobile application should improve a bit, sometimes it is slow and it is difficult to manage the tasks. However, this is not a big problem. Despite this, I have no complaints with this software, it has solved big problems of my company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any company or business that wishes to organize their work in a comfortable, cheap and orderly way, should use this software, it is very easy to use and also has many benefits of organizing incredible tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software has brought us many benefits, Kickserv has allowed us to progress in our tasks in a more efficient and faster way, through its organization system, we have improved the quality of customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

My company likes Kickserv because through his arrival at it, he has seen how the personnel change in carrying out their tasks, whereas before everything was a disaster and lack of organization and thanks to this software a great deal of work has been done work getting positive achievements, also the online payment system works excellently well, which is why it is defined as an indispensable tool and too useful when it comes to solving a work problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has nothing to displease, since this software has done incredible things for our business, therefore we are very happy with it and to this day we do not intend to change it for another. Through the software we have trapped many good clients and they have described us as a great company and before they did not all this has been achieved by Kickserv Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our company works smoothly and effectively since we met Kickserv. Hugely recommended. We also observe that this software is so accessible and instantly responds to your questions and concerns, there are many applications of which it is very easy to understand and use when they propose to do a task or a project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem that is being solved is to seek to integrate our production process with a customer management to help accelerate a general operation here. The benefit that Kickserv has given us has allowed us to progress and most importantly we have reduced costs and improved our attention to users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

It is a CRM that stands out for its efficiency, it is very easy to use, it has helped me to attract clients and keep them with time, being able to do a constant follow-up. It also has a free version of 14 days that helps you to develop better with the product. I really like your calendar option since it allows you to keep control of everything with just a glance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The speed offered by the mobile version is deficient as is the support that is very irregular and tedious. Also the possibility of customizing reports is very scarce. The updates they provide may be inefficient on some occasions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This CRM meets most of the requirements, is useful and responsive in terms of customer service. Although it needs to improve some things is still a good choice because it is very efficient, easy to learn and above all very simple to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The monitoring of customer billing is no longer a problem because with Kickserv I have developed well in this area, in turn it helps me to keep the emails and files organized. The calendar is one of my favorite functions since it keeps me up to date on all the weekly activities, although it would be much better if you could add photos and attachments to the messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

This software is very easy to use and very well fulfills the expectations of our company, the best thing is that it has several customization options, which makes the work much more concrete because they are always adding new features, the software is indispensable. Our clients can access from any place and from any platform, it gives us a great amount of control and personalization for our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not have anything to displease us, since it closely matches our way of working in the company, although the software would be much better if there were enough comments fields in the configuration functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Software meets our business needs very well, I also find the price excellent, very accessible to be so effective, I recommend it since we have been quite useful to our company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our number of clients has increased a lot in such a short time, it saves us a lot of time, we are in direct contact with our clients, they help us stay in order, and the reminders help us to have everything in order Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Research Officer
Automotive
What do you like best?

Kickserv is characterized by its unparalleled efficiency in the management of my invoices and payments, it has helped me attract clients and keep them over time, they have the best technical support I could find, among other very important administrative advantages. With Kickserv I can keep a constant and organized follow-up of the most fundamental thing regarding my prospects and my clients, besides they have a free trial of 14 days that makes them very competitive unlike other similar software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The desktop version is easier, in the mobile it is very cumbersome to operate and a bit slow, you could also add other functions to the Software to improve its speed, there are problems in terms of synchronization with QuickBooks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With kickserv I have been able to solve problems with just sending an email, the support is the most efficient and dedicated I know, I have not had any problem in terms of tracking customers and records, working 24 hours a day and 7 days of the week, I have avoided headaches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed detailed reports of the follow-up of my potential clients for the most accurate decision making, this is why we chose kickserv and it has fulfilled our expectations. One of the most impressive advantages is that thanks to the statistics that I get from my prospects, I can achieve many more sales, which greatly benefits our company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Developer program manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

I like its efficiency because I can keep track of everything in an organized way, sustain notes in a more detailed way and share them, customers can make or make direct payments from the invoice. It is versatile to use and has everything necessary to manage my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That there are some problems in the iPhone application that has been confusing for our customers, I think the mobile application could be better or the same as online, working quickly as we like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a product full of good attributes, with many positive characteristics that will surely help to improve your business. That is why I recommend it, it is very easy to use and I dare to say that some things are missing to satisfy 100% our needs, but I know that they will work on that to solve it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of this good software we make it easy and efficient to track the estimates, schedules and billing of our company, and the programming is so sensational because you can manage everything in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Automotive
What do you like best?

Kickserv is a CRM that meets the high expectations it offers, it is excellent for the invoice and payment management, customer tracking, with ease of use. As well has a free version of 15 days without compatible in IOS and Android Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The updates offered tend to be inefficient, in terms of equipment speed mobile phones and tablets can be very slow compared to the desktop version. The support offers the requested support much later Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy to use software, it is useful and receptive. It is highly recommended for being so accessible and keep improving constantly, adapting to your needs and your technicians will feel comfortable with this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kickserv is the solution to the commercial problems, with the undoubtedly the tracking customer billing, organizing emails and files without neglecting other activities and achieve it in the shortest time possible, its calendar and reminder function they are excellent. It is good to give this peculiar software a chance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that it is very easy to use, our company was able to adapt quickly, the best part of that is that thanks to Kickserv we carry out all our registration in the company, having a better control in our information and that of our clientele, thanks to its different billing options that we find a lot, we can offer a better service as a company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have tested the tool in a mobile device and it is not as efficient as using it in a PC, it does not provide the same capacity, it would be extraordinary to be able to use it in a mobile phone, because it would save us much more time for our company and our customers, it is the only negative point we can give about such software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite the negative aspects of the software our company decides to recommend it, once you learn to use the software perfectly you could get much more profit than you want, also our company considers their prices, since they are quite cheap Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software helps us a lot when it comes to being in contact with our customers, helps keep our records more organized, we can create many quick notes and store them, we have achieved a lot of customers for our company once we started using Kickserv Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Derek Mitchell
What do you like best?

It helps to attract customers and keep them connected. To send letters to both managers and customers if it concerns advertising. There are profiles with addresses and you can have an idea about your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are questions about the features and there is no necessary article at hand. What I found did not help me and I had to figure it out myself. I did not contact those support and did it myself. And I would like to immediately find the right article that would solve my question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have questions on the functionality you do not need to search for the article, it’s enough to turn in support since I searched and didn’t find any normal about Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to solve important issues through mailings and notifications, as well as creating notes and keeping records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Consultant
What do you like best?

Can customize, meets requirements, great tool for scheduling and dispatching. Tool can be understandable. It has many features, has user access. Can easily communicate to the tech engineers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its a challenge for the field engineers to check few descriptions mentioned..for eg, the charges, address, scheduling details. Scheduling becoms difficult for more engineers when it comes to alerts, the days jobs for 1 or more engineers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking, scheduling , dispatching functionalities work well. Can keep track of the calender Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I think it is a good software for small business. It is easy to use and you can manage a small team of workers and plan their jobs during the months in a very easy and intuitive way. I like that you can add the GPS coordinates for the workers to know where they have to go just by clicking the link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their server sometimes gets overloads and then it became unresponsive. But for the others I like it very much. But because of this we are not using this program anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I have seen I think it would work for small businness although sometimes it became unresponsive because of overloads on its webpage and that makes some of its features ineffective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The workflow is very logical and works perfect if there's any problem letting workers communicate among us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dcw
What do you like best?

We decided to switch companies to see what ends was out there. We found kickserv and my company hasn't looked back since Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike. The entire software is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a program to keep up with schedules, estimates, and our home managers use it for budgets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EG
What do you like best?

I like best that kickserv tracks work progress and who did what to make our rewarding process better for our employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that kickserv doesn't integrate with all of our services yet, but we're working on that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we've solved are with business analytics and the benefits have been a lot less time spent coordinating with our suppliers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It's easy to use once you get the hang of it. Intuitive and not time consuming at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Installation took a while, could be quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes my daily tasks a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

It’s very innovative and easy to use I enjoy the simplicity of the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about the software I’ve worked with plenty of companies and I by far enjoy this software the most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend kickserv Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of work load it’s not confusing like some other software some companies use.. scheduling has become easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use this program. Their web site when used on a desktop computer is great for scheduling and dispatching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are really only able to use part of the service. While it is excellent for scheduling, it is not useful for invoicing unless your invoicing needs are very basic. The product is not compatible with Quick Books groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommnend this program. Great to use for scheduling the Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email and organized files. It benefits us with our scheduling. Very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administration
What do you like best?

Kandjdkdlsmdn ekdnosks kskfndksn kskdnxjsn keke Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nxnxnamzkxdbs sknd skdnkqmx skennfksks kskdndn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No major problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It is what beginners should consider when starting up. It will help you through your stressful beginnings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be more user friendly. It has a vibe that could put off people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't have any recommendations for Kickserv Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not realized any benefits. We are just working through the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

This software is very user friendly and have very little kinks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tends to be slow to respond when have high cell volumes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Guest relation problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.