KeePass Reviews & Product Details

What is KeePass?

KeePass, the free, open source, light-weight and easy-to-use password manager.

KeePass Screenshots

1-25 of 154 total KeePass reviews

KeePass Reviews

1-25 of 154 total KeePass reviews
General Services Manager

"KeePass - Simple password manager"

What do you like best?

KeePass is a program that allows the user to store passwords and generate them KeePass caught my attention, my attention is that it is, completely free of charge available to most operating system owners, another of its advantages is that KeePass allows us to create strong random passwords and save their infinite number. KeePass not only allows us to save passwords but also gives us the ability to sort them into folders. Passwords generated in KeePass are stored in a secure file, which can be transferred on mobile devices or saved in the cloud so that we can access our passwords in a selected place in the world.

What do you dislike?

In KeePass, I miss very much the function of direct integration with the clouds, as well as the possibility of integration with the 2FA application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A password manager is a very useful tool all the more so when we want to maintain security on the Internet KeePass is worth trying solution because it allows us to store data in a secure way and above all is available for free.

Thanks to KeePass, I can save my data to important accounts in a secure file, so I am protected against hacker attacks, which are more and more common in cyberspace.

Electro Mechanical technician

"The best to manage your passwords"

What do you like best?

I like this program because it is an open source tool, which allows all passwords to be stored in a secure and encrypted way, and there is no weakness if a large number of users analyze the code to be violated. Note that this tool would help me to ensure that all documents, files or programs are safeguarded and that no person can see or make changes to what is being protected; that is why you should use an easy reminder password so that the main or initial user can access your files and / or documents.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about the tool described above is that, despite its security, there may be the possibility of not being able to access the document, file or program if we forget the password, this would lead to a delay in what is is making and / or losing information if we can not enter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Among the recommendations that I could mention for this program would be the following:

Do not forget to save the password and changes to the database.

Write and save in a safe place the password that will be used.

Make a backup of the base that is being worked on and store it in a different place, such as a pen drive, mail, etc.

Do not give anyone the password or password, since it is for personal use.

this application helps me to manage in a simple and precise way all the passwords that I store in your database, today we use different passwords for work and personal level and sometimes we need this assistant to remind us in an effective way

General Insurance Agent
(5001-10,000 employees)

"KeePass - Security with just one click."

What do you like best?

Keepass is a program that I learned about while browsing the technology forum, one of the main advantages that I noticed when using KeePass is the fact that this program is available completely free of charge to owners of the most popular systems. Keepass is used in many areas, especially in the IT industry, where we use many websites daily, where we need to log in. Our passwords are as secure as money in a Swiss bank because KeePass uses advanced security algorithms and the primary password chosen by we protect our database. KeePass also has an auto password-writing function, which is very useful because it enters login data for us.

What do you dislike?

I did not notice any drawbacks when using Kepass apart from the fact that the auto-refill option does not always work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to improve your online safety, then the first step you should take is to select strong KeePass passwords that allow us to create unique passwords for each site.

KeePass is a program that allows me to create complicated passwords, so I don't have to worry about hackers hacking into our account.

"Protege y almacena todas tus claves de forma segura"

What do you like best?

keePass es un software totalmente gratis y disponible para windows donde podemos almacenar todas aquellas claves que necesitemos desde informacion de bancos hasta de las paginas que visitemos con frecuencia. El programa tiene una serie de herramientas y complementos muy utilies como por ejemplo podemos asignar una contraseña maestra para iniciar la aplicacion, nos permite el ordenamiento de la base de datos que se crea para llevar el control de la informacion, es posible la personalizacion de los objetos que se vamos creando. Cuando se crea una nueva entrada es posible aparte de escribir la informacion requererida adicionalmente podemos asignar links para que podamos abrir la pagina a la cual se hace referencia la clave que se esta creando.

What do you dislike?

Para configurar el software se requiere de mucha paciencia y tiempo ya que el mismo ofrece una gran cantidad de herramientas de personalizacion, separando esto es un gran aplicativo para almacenar claves, seria bueno mejorar un poco la interfaz grafica.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

El programa es altamente recomendado si quieren manejar toda su informacion personal de manera segura y protegida por claves que le vamos asignando. El manejo de la informacion se puede llevar de manera ordenada y precisa, el sistema de encriptacion es fantastico.

Este programa es usando por mucho de nuestros usarios ya que les permite manejar sus claves de forma segura ahorrando costos en otras aplicaciones que ofrecen el mismo servicio.

I have everything guarded up to my credit card passwords in keepass

"the digital memory box"

What do you like best?

A management of many teams in our department requires the basic knowledge of the beginning of sessions or direct knowledge, therefore for many teams or multiple accesses. Keepass is the only tool capable of keeping track of passwords and considerations to possess under one safe box, all the daily passwords to maintain a safe access to where we are. An executable and totally safe tool

What do you dislike?

The only error or failure of the program is that it is protected under a single general password. If this password is forgotten, all the work carried out with the protection of personal or corporate passwords is vulnerable to being lost. There is no way to recover such access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend keepass to keep your contacts for years until you decide to change them, but management is safer with this tool

Keepass favors the administration of our daily work, thanks to its database, since from a general file, we can expedite the access to devices that need some credentials. In this way the management of the company's equipment will be maintained over time through this file with any administrator.

I have easier power to choose incoming calls with XLITE

"The bunker of your secret digital life"

What do you like best?

In search of a container of personal passwords in the cloud beyond a simple documented protected. Keepass comes to our lives as a functional platform, where we can categorize by systems or by access the passwords that we want to save. As it is an executable general file that can be exported, we can save it even in the cloud with a password and we can access it from anywhere. We can be protected digitally by an individual user or by archiving individual passwords

What do you dislike?

The only failure that we think is that the tool depends on a general key to access the file where the templates are created. What maximizes the vulnerability of losing saved passwords, for not remembering it. However otherwise it works perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep your system passwords safe with keepass .. With this insurance tool you will have saved all the passwords available to be used when you want. You can update, create or delete them.

We have a group of folders and personal accesses that are essential for daily work. Therefore Keepass is a concept of high level saving. Thanks to this tool we can consider to be free of all the passwords that we have in our lives. Keepass is dispensable to have our passwords safe

Infraestructure Administrator

"Nice tool for storing passwords"

What do you like best?

Great interface, easy for use, fast copy and paste through shortcuts in toolbar, with just one clic it could be copy any register that you want in the registered item, customizations in the items. In the items can upload any image about the password that you are saving, can create organizational units and put in the items with passwords, if you manage much items with differents passwords or kind, can save

neatly to your liking.

What do you dislike?

In general, i like all virtues of this tool, easy and simple but complete. For any tool for password storing, it's a complete tool, i like all of this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool for storing passwords, again, simple and easy to use. Helpful tool.

I use to store all passwords about servers, applications, mails, users passwords and any element that contain some password. It's help me to keep control of all passwords that i use.

Commercial Development Executive
(10,001+ employees)

"KeePass "

What do you like best?

KeePass is a program that allows me to store passwords securely. KeePass is available free of charge and allows you to store your passwords in a well-encrypted database, which can be accessed with a single master password or a key file. KeePass allows us to add an unlimited number of passwords depending on our needs. KeePass allows us to sort saved passwords by folders. Generating a new password in KeePass takes a few seconds. Any user can handle KeePass.

What do you dislike?

KeePass lacks the ability to integrate our database with cloud services, so we could comfortably transfer passwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

KeePass is a recommendable password manager, especially since it is available completely free of charge.

KeePass allows me to store a large number of passwords, so I don't have to write them down on cards or in a notebook, which may be exposed to theft.

Network analyst

"Master tool to store your keys"

What do you like best?

KeePass is the right tool to keep my keys secure and encrypted. It is great all the capabilities offered by encryption with powerful algorithms such as SHA-256. I like it to be free and open software, available on Linux, Windows and Mac. The password generator is very useful for applications that require keys with specific parameters: use of special characters, capital letters, total amount, etc. Getting a specific password is quick and the bullets help a lot in this search. KeePass allows us to keep all passwords locally and not on a server, which greatly improves the security of the company.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is complicated, they should improve this section to have a better experience when browsing this software. The multi-user mode is not the best, basically one of the users could change the passwords of others easily. They could evaluate a better way to sort passwords and new safe projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in mind that the unique location of your passwords has a potential risk and is the integrity of the KeePass guest team. This device must have the highest safety and a reliable source of electrical power.

With KeePass we can have centralized passwords for fast access and efficient management. This improves the security of the company in this area as crucial as credentials to devices and applications. Thanks to KeePass, the management and management of the keys can be controlled on a computer that does not have access to the network.

ACE Systems Administrator
Information Services

"KeePass - Password Management Made Simple"

What do you like best?

Having all my passwords in one place with so many options for unlocking the database.

I share my database with other employees at work. Making password access, changes and management so simple. Our vault files are stored encrypted in the cloud and use file synchronization to propagate the changes near instantly.

The built in password generated is also a nice added bonus!

What do you dislike?

The interface itself feels a little dated. Reminds me a bit of an old Windows 95/98 application. But functionally it works as intended.

Would love to see a Chrome plugin so that my passwords could be easily accessed while working via a web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great, secure and free option for password management. I can't express enough how powerful this becomes when paired with cloud storage / synchronization. We use BOX at work... but any of the other cloud storage providers should work well too.

Password management is always a pain. But this replaced a spreadsheet which is immensely insecure in comparison. Pairing this with cloud storage means everyone is always up to date with changes.

Administrator systemów IT
(Myself Only)

"KeePass - Review"

What do you like best?

First advantage is that KeePass is free. KeePass uses strong and secure encryption algorithms such as AES, ChaCha20 and Twofish, and SHA-256 hashes. KeePass automatically generates low-intuitive passwords (for each service). With the ability to create groups in KeePass, sorting passwords will be easier. KeePass is an open source password manager so people made version for Linuks, OS X, Pocket PC and Android.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion first disadvantages is that KeePass have not very intuitive interface. The design is not user-friendly for new users of this program. In my opinion KeePass should pay more for opinion in others web sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If u want to use it in my opinion you should use Professionall Edition. That give us more option.

I can now have passwords that are difficult to break everywhere and I don't have to remember about them thanks to Kepas. I am safe everywhere i am thanks to KeePass.

Administrator IT
(Myself Only)

"KeePass - All passwords in one place"

What do you like best?

+ Keepass is a program that makes it very easy to manage static passwords. With its help, we will significantly increase the security of our accounts and simplify the authentication process (both on your computer, phone and tablet):

+ Secure storage of passwords for any service,

+ Automatic generation of hardly intuitive passwords (for each service),

+ Support for automatic logging (e. g. we can replace the password manager in Firefox),

+ Automatic creation of password database backup.

+ Works with Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, Blackberry and others,

+ It does not integrate with a specific program, it is a kind of "notepad for passwords";,

+ OpenSource - access to the source code guarantees security and easy expansion

+ Lightweight program with portable version.

What do you dislike?

Problems with database synchronization and opaque design.

Despite these small inconveniences, Keepass is a very flexible program that is easy to use and significantly increases security.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth spending a few minutes on downloading keepass, because a secure password can protect us from unauthorized access to data important to us.

As a person interested in cyber security, I know how important it is to have strong passwords, thanks to keepass we can store our passwords on your computer without saving them in dangerous places.

Sonia
(5001-10,000 employees)

"KeePass, un programa sencillo pero de lo más útil"

What do you like best?

En el mundo actual en que vivimos en el cual cada día nos registramos en un sitio o en otro y en cada sitio metemos una contraseña,cada día se hace más importante un programa de este tipo, un contenedor de contraseñas de manera organizada. Es un programa muy sencillo pero a la vez muy útil. Tengo que decir que el programa tiene muchas más cosas que no uso, me he ceñido a usar lo básico para mi día a día.

What do you dislike?

He notado ciertas dificultades al pasar la base de datos de Windows a Android, al menos no parece que sea de manera fácil y automática. El autorellenado es complejo de utilizar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Os recomiendo usar este programa para el almacenaje de passwords ya que cada vez es más complicado acordarse de todas con tantas cosas.

En mi trabajo uso constantemente este programa ya que mucho dispositivos a los que nos conectamos tienen una contraseña propia y no se accede con nuestro usuario de radius. Esto supone acordarme no solo de la password si no también del usuario por lo que es tarea complicada. Así que me he creado una base de datos con todo a lo que accedo, tu accedes a la base de datos con una única password y ahí puedes buscar justo la que necesitas. La base de datos la puedes portar a otro ordenador sin problemas. El programa dispone de muchísimas opciones más que iré investigando, pero de momento os recomiendo su uso.

R&D Engineer

"Good password manager"

What do you like best?

Keepass is a really good tool for password management.

I use it both for personal and work related accounts management and its really straightforward.

Password generator included in Keepass allows users to generate strong passwords really fast.

The application shortkeys allow users to automatically enter the credentials to acess a site with the only effort of pressing two keys.

You can export and import the application database into an encrypted file to transport and use it wherever you might need.

The accounts grouping functionality is good to properly order the different accounts by project or theme.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel of the desktop application is quite old fashioned, but usable.

Keepass app for Android devices is quite complex to use and not too much intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keepass is a good tool for credentials management when you have a lot of user accounts scattered on many systems and web pages.

When you have a lot o user accounts for different websites and application Keepass helps you to manage them easily and securely without too much effort.

Marco Avariano

"Maxima seguridad para tus contraseñas."

What do you like best?

Con este gran programa, podrás almacenar todas tus contraseñas, tales como las bancarias, redes sociales o algun sitio web, asi evitaras que las olvides, cuenta con buenas herramientas, una de ellas y la mejor que yo veo en lo personal, es que podemos crear una contraseña maestra, la cual te brindara aun más seguridad a tus contraseñas, para evitar que alguna persona las revise y pueda acceder a algun sitio web o pagina bancaria. Lo mejor de todo es que este programa es totalmente gratuito, y es de excelente calidad.

What do you dislike?

Este programa tiene algunos aspectos negativos, uno de ellos es que solo es compatible con Windows Vista y Windows XP, otro aspecto negativo es que para poder configurarlo, es algo complicado, tendras que pasar un buen rato configurando el programa, y por ultimo, el programa cuenta con una interfaz bastante mala, ese es un aspecto que tienen que mejorar mucho, ya que el programa se ve muy viejo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Podras almacenar todas tus contraseñas de manera segura, asi evitaras que las olvides, el programa es algo complicado de configurar, pero luego que lo hagas tendras un programa de calidad, obtendras mucha seguridad para almacenar todas tus contraseñas importantes.

Con este programa hemos almacenado todas las contraseñas importantes de la empresa, ya que tenemos mucha confianza en KeePass, contamos con una contraseña maestra para resguardar más las claves bancarias, claves de redes sociales, las cuales usamos para aumentar más la publicidad de la empresa, la verdad que es maravilloso estre programa.

Cristobal Palacios Soporte Remoto

"Guarda tus claves digitalmente y con seguridad"

What do you like best?

Es un software libre, de poco peso pero con un gran corazon con KeePass podemos tener una pequeña base de datos con todas aquellas claves que queramos mantener con seguridad y bajo proteccion mediante contraseñas, desde tu clave de Wifi hasta las cuentas bancarias, con esta aplicacion es posible almacenarlas con lujo de detalles incluso colocando enlances a las paginas que esten relacionadas con la clave que se dispondra para el almacenamiento. En el apartado de configuracion KeePass posee un gran apartado de personalizacion donde podremos configurar la apariencia, que tareas realiza al momento que se ejecuta, scripts para automatizar algunos procesos. Todas las claves son almacenadas en una base de datos a la que se le puede colocar una clave maestra vigilar su acceso.

What do you dislike?

La configuracion para un usuario novato puede resultar dificil ya que son un monton de parametros que hay que configurar si se quiere una alto grado de seguridad para nuestras claves. Son muchos pasos para poder configurar el programa se requiere paciencia y experencia en el uso del software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Van por buen camino el programa es muy recomendable para aquellos usuarios que deseen llevar sus claves de manera organizada y segura recomendado totalmente.

El software se esta comenzando a implemtentar ya que ayuda al usuario con la administracion de sus claves tanto personales como algunas manejadas para la compañia, otra gran ventaja es que es totalmente gratis y se ahorra costo en la adquisicion de otro software para realizar la tarea mencionada.

Auxiliar jurídico

"Increase the security of my accounts on the Internet"

What do you like best?

KeePass is a software that allows you to save and create passwords in one place. They can be very complicated because they do not need to be remembered. We need to set and remember only one password that will give us access to all of them. This is secure because all passwords are encrypted. In the program, we can segregate passwords, create folders, etc. so using and searching for personal passwords is fast and straightforward. The program is entirely free of charge.

What do you dislike?

The graphical user interface is not very user-friendly, in my opinion. It is not very intuitive and outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a simple program to store and generate passwords, you should try Keepass, because it costs nothing and offers excellent data encryption.

This software has allowed me to increase the security of my accounts on the Internet, because everywhere I go, I have now hard to crack my password. I don't have to search for saved passwords, because with this program, I have everything in one place.

Director ejecutivo

"Aplicación muy util"

What do you like best?

Nunca imaginé que una aplicación de este tipo me sería tan útil, realmente ayuda a mantener todos nuestros registros y contraseñas en orden y lo que es mejor, permite respaldarlas en un fichero el cual se puede transportar en cualquier dispositivo USB bajo contraseña. Definitivamente muy necesaria para quienes naveguen por internet y necesitan recordar muchos datos de registro. La aplicación es increíblemente ligera y fácil de usar. En su versión para android es igual de buena y cumple sin duda con lo que ofrece.

What do you dislike?

Realmente la aplicación es muy buena , no encuentro nada que me disguste de ella. Me gustaría que su interfaz fuera más amigable pero más allá de eso es perfecta.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sin duda lo recomiendo, facilita mucho la gestión de datos personales al navegar por internet. Guarda todo los datos de registro de cualquier sitio web y lo respalda y además permite protegerlo con una contraseña para que sea más seguro. Es muy ligero y fácil de usar, es el tipo de aplicación que todos deberías poseer en nuestra PC e incluso teléfonos celulares.

Gracias a este software posee mejor control y gestión de mis registros en cada página web que accedo. Puedo transportar mis contraseñas en forma de un fichero en cualquier dispositivo USB y usarlas en cualquier equipo, y lo mejor de todo es poder hacerlo con confianza ya que puedo bloquear el archivo con una contraseña para evitar que otras personas accedan a el.

"Gestor de claves a tu medida"

What do you like best?

Estamos ante un programa de seguridad ideal para mantener todas nuestras claves digitales seguras con pases de seguridad y bien encriptadas al momento de instalar este excelente software libre nos pedira crear una clave maestra para pode acceder para luego poder crear y manejar todas nuestras credenciales que se requieran, la base de datos cuenta con muchas caracteristicas y secciones que podemos crear segun la clave que se desee, incluso se pueden agregar links de las paginas que mas consultamos esto le da un valor agregado al software. El software es totalmente gratis esta es otra de sus grandes ventajas.

What do you dislike?

En el apartado de configuracion puede resultar dificil para usuarios novatos ya que son muchos los parametros que hay que ajustar para dejar el programa optimo para su uso. La interfaz grafica puede resultar sencilla pero es agradable para el usuario final

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es gratis, funcional y seguro les puedo recomendar esta aplicacion a todas aquellas personas que quieran llevar sus claves de manera digital con una funcionalidad de encriptacion excelente.

El software lo uso a nivel personal mantengo mis claves almacenadas en el para realizar mis consultas y no perder la informacion. Me resulta indispensable ya que manejo muchas cuentas de correo, data, logins de paginas web y todo lo almaceno en la aplicacion.

Director Ejecutivo

"KeePass"

What do you like best?

Aplicación muy fácil y rápida de descargar e instalar. Esta aplicación es muy útil ya que permite guardar los datos de registros en los diferentes sitios web a donde accedemos. Guarda nombres de usuario, contraseñas e emails de forma muy ordenada. Se configura de forma fácil y permite crear una base de datos la cual se puede guardar en cualquier parte y proteger con contraseña. Lo más agradable de este software es lo fácil de usar , no requiere de algún conocimiento en particular para configurarlo correctamente. Es sin duda la forma más segura de mantener nuestras contraseñas a salvo y bien organizadas. Además, los ficheros que crea con nuestras contraseñas son un archivo que se pueden llevar en cualquier dispositivo USB y usarlos en otros equipos siempre y cuando se tenga instalado KeePass ya que es el único software que reconoce estos ficheros.

What do you dislike?

La interfaz no es la más atractiva o amigable, aunque es bastante sencilla de usar sería agradable que fuera más intuitiva.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Altamente recomendado, la mejor aplicación para guardar sus contraseñas, correos e información de registros entre otros datos. Nos ayuda a ser más organizados con este tipo de información tan importante y lo que es aún mejor, nos permite llevar nuestra información de manera portable en cualquier dispositivo y protegerla con una contraseña.

Gracias a esta aplicación todas mis contraseñas y registros de diferentes sitios web están perfectamente organizados y protegidos. Lo que es mejor aún, puedo convertirlas en base de datos y llevarlas conmigo a cualquier parte.

"Almacenar tus claves ya no sera un problema."

What do you like best?

KeePass es un software de almacenamientos de claves, es totalmente gratuito y esta disponible solo para Windows, con KeePass podremos almacenar todas aquellas claves que son importantes y no queremos olvidar, como claves bancarias, de correos, de cualquier sitio web o red social. Este programa cuenta con herramientas de calidad, una de ellas es que podemos asignar una contraseña maestra para poder dar inicio a la aplicacion, asi evitamos que revisen nuestras contraseñas.

What do you dislike?

Este programa es un poco dificil de configurar, se requiere de mucha paciencia y tiempo que le vamos a dedicar para poder configurarlo correctamente. Tambien deberian de mejorar la interfaz de la aplicacion, ya que se ve un poco vieja.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Con este programa podras guardar todas tus contraseñas de manera segura, podras hacer eso totalmente gratis, ya que hay programas similares que son pagos. Con KeePass cuentas con total seguridad y calidad.

Gracias a esta aplicacion hemos podido guardar todas las contraseñas de nuestra empresa, desde los correos de nuestros trabajadores, asi podemos mantener un orden y evitamos que se olvide una contraseña, tambien tenemos las contraseñas de correos y cuentas bancarias de la empresa ya que es muy seguro.

"Sitio de Almacenamiento de claves"

What do you like best?

KeePass es un programa en ingles totalmente gratuito y que contamos con la posibilidad de descargar una traduccion en español. Disponible para Windows, programa en el cual podemos almacenar todas nuestras contraseñas bancarias, redes sociales, paginas de internet, entre otras. Cuenta con complementos y algunas herramientas que son de mucha utilidad,una de ellas es que podemos ordenar la base de datos que creamos , y crear una contraseña maestra cuando vamos a iniciar la aplicacion, para que nadie pueda revisar nuestras contraseñas.

What do you dislike?

Cuenta con una interfaz un poco mala, se ve muy vieja, tambien para la configuracion de la aplicacíon hay que ponerle un poco de empeño, ya que es un poco complicado y hay que tener un poco de tiempo, y lo más importante, paciencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo a todas las personas que prueben este gran programa que es totalmente seguro, donde podras guardar todas tus contraseñas de forma segura, y sera mucho más facil recordarlas, ya que las tendras a la mano.

Con esta aplicacion somos capaces de guardar todas las contraseñas más importantes de la empresa, como los correos, claves de cuentas bancarias, ya que es una aplicacion totalmente segura.

I am a virtual user of online calls through Zultys Mxie

"Prolong the life of your passwords"

What do you like best?

Having low key and digitally is priceless, keepass, it does all our memories. It is a complete and organized software, in it we have been able to manage each personal and work password. As a portable presentation, you can export the configuration file where all passwords are found and make it easier to load all the daily information, wherever you go. As a department of system and program administrators, we store and trust confidential information in this program, in order to forget and forget about mentally forgetting a password

What do you dislike?

As a tool for storing confidential information. It is fundamental to be able to enter at all times, so if the main access password is lost, all the work done is lost, this is a bad feature of the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fully recommend the work tool for all personnel who want to insure their various contresses in a single container. take them from one place to another digitally, is easy to access.

We are dependent on the Keepass tool to take control of our personal accesses, such as banks, digital emails and card passwords, as well as working, as a department we have achieved endless solutions in cases where we have an access password on hand

Senior Software Engineer
Apparel & Fashion

"Free and open source Password Manager | KeePass"

What do you like best?

It is free, open source and lightweight software. It's nice to have KeePass to manage my passwords in a highly secure way in which nobody except me will be able to access my data. We have to remember only one master password through which we will be able to retreive all other passwords if it is correct.

What do you dislike?

The UI is very old. It needs to be updated. Other than this, everything is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend surely. It's free

As the databases created by KeePass are encrypted using most secure encryption algorithms - AES and Twofish, we can trust it for using the company's credentials. It's so that we dont have to remember each of the internal passwords like FTP, SSH, Login password, web password, etc. As sometimes we used randomly used passwords, it becomes very hard to remember those complex passwords.

Cesar Coordinador de Sistemas

"Protega todas sus claves con una base de datos profesional"

What do you like best?

keePass es un software totalmente libre y disponible para todos los sistemas operativos disponibles en el mercado y dispositivos móviles, es un administrador de claves el mismo usa un motor de base de datos integrado para controlar todas las entradas que puede ir creando el usuario, puede tener protegidos desde personales como también de acceso a equipos, por cada entrada es posible la encriptacion de la información para protegerla aun mas. Puede personalizar las entradas que se van creando para poder adaptarla a las necesidades se puede agregar notas e incluso links para acceder a la pagina en relación. La base de datos puede ir creciendo segun las necesidades del usuario, al momento de ejecutar el programa es posible proteger toda la data usando una clave maestra. A nivel de espacio en disco es realmente ligero para todas las herramientas que posee. Altamente recomendable si quieres llevar todas las claves de manera profesional y segura.

What do you dislike?

Puede resultar un poco complejo de configurar la primera vez que se ejecuta, se requiere paciencia y tiempo para realizarlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

El programa es un excelente administrador de claves, altamente recomendado para llevar todos es posible administrar todo lo que se requiera de forma segura y lo mejor de todo totalmente gratis.

El programa lo usamos para administrar todas las claves de los servidores y servicios de la empresa, ya que el mismo nos ofrece toda la seguridad necesaria para evitar la perdida de la información.

KeePass Features