Bonsai

4.8

Creates, sends, and tracks proposals online

Work for Bonsai?

Learning about Bonsai?

Bonsai Reviews

Showing 5 Bonsai reviews
Bonsai review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Great for Freelancers!!"

What do you like best?

I love the entire platform. It encompasses everything you really need to be in business as a freelancer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it won't integrate with my Quickbooks. They should really have more integration options in general.

Running a Freelance business. I realized Bonsai is an all in one solution that covers everything you can think of.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bonsai
Bonsai review by User

"Free version is great, upgrade even better!"

What do you like best?

Bonsai has helped me organise my work as a freelancer very well, I used to lose track of hours worked and could not find my invoices, now i is all in the same place

What do you dislike?

I don't like using the web interface, but I enjoy using it on the iphone app as well as using the integrated mac time tracker. I think there is no need for so many options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version and if you like using t it, then switch to the annual plan. That is what I did and I think it was the perfect strategy to find a good freelance managing service!

Organising my work as a freelancer

What Freelance Management Platforms solution do you use?

Bonsai review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

It is an all-around tool designed for freelancers! I loved all the of the great features, like billing & document creation but most importantly time tracking. Did I mention the beautiful UI!! I needed something fast and also had the option to be a desktop app. So far so good with Bonsai.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the lack of language support. I work with clients all over the world.

Tracking the time for various clients.

Bonsai review by User in Computer Software

"Great for Freelancers"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to generate quotes, contracts, and invoices.

What do you dislike?

I wish the money tracking was a bit simpler to use.

I can easily manage my clients tasks and collect payments.

Bonsai review by Administrator

"Great for Freelancers"

What do you like best?

Makes handling the legal and financial aspects of freelance work much easier.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit more expensive that I would like but worth the cost.

It helps me easily create proposals, contracts, and invoices as well as collect payments.

Learning about Bonsai?

* We monitor all Bonsai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.