AnswerConnect Reviews & Product Details

AnswerConnect Overview

What is AnswerConnect?

AnswerConnect offers live call answering customer support services.

AnswerConnect Details

AnswerConnect offers live call answering customer support services.

AnswerConnect

AnswerConnect Reviews

Showing 2 AnswerConnect reviews
Already have AnswerConnect?
Integration Specialist
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I like that Answerconnect can handle my calls when I need to conduct business or simply take some time to myself. The receptionists are professional and my clients feel like they are simply part of my staff. 24/7 answering helps both my business and sanity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting for call details and types of calls could use some work. It would be great if there was a more visual option like my CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are tired of missing calls and webchats them it is time to try AnswerConnect. They feel like an extension of my company instead of a service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AnswerConnect helps to make sure that I do not miss calls and my callers are not hanging up on an answering machine. My clients feel that I am available anytime they need me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Very easy to use - similar to searching on google Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes very specific information can be hard to find Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tax research Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of AnswerConnect for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Smith.ai Virtual Receptionists Logo
Smith.ai Virtual Receptionists
5.0
A superior qualification, answering & intake service for small businesses
Ruby Receptionists Logo
Ruby Receptionists
Ruby Receptionists offers call answering services.
Numa Logo
Numa
5.0
Numa is a new kind of answering service that gives your customers instant, accurate responses for one low monthly rate — plus no hidden fees or contracts. Instantly greet callers, engage customers in text conversations and automate tasks and followups. View detailed, real-time conversation records to keep a pulse on the customer experience and update automatic responses to ensure customers get a helpful answer every time. Try Numa for free today!
Answering Services Logo
Answering Services
Our answering service is all about helping you manage, cover and attend to your business. As our name implies, we are committed to answering your phone calls 24/7 with care, compassion, efficiency, and professionalism. We offer easy set-up, 24/7 phone coverage and no contracts. Friendly to your bottom line. For just a fraction of the price you might pay to hire a 9-to-5 receptionist to cover your phones, you can outsource your answering service needs to our virtual receptionist team and allow us to cover your calls every day, all day, all year long, including nights, weekends, holidays and even times of disaster such as hurricanes or blizzards. We are Feature Rich As a premier U.S.-based live answering service, we provide a wide range of tools, features, and options that can be customized into a robust combination for you and your team. Our live 24/7 answering service provides you with the opportunity to forward your calls to our live operators who can support you in many ways. We are committed to making every phone call we receive a positive and productive one. Appointment Setting Call Recording Bilingual Operators Email Marketing Follow Me
Abby Connect Logo
Abby Connect
A virtual receptionist helps you with much more, upholding your company image and branding on each call as if the receptionist was right in your office. Your virtual receptionist will answer, screen your calls, transfer your desired calls, take down messages, and interact with your caller as you specify. The real difference between a typical answering service and a virtual receptionist like Abby Connect is that you can trust that the frontline of your business is in well-trained hands.
ReceptionHQ Logo
ReceptionHQ
ReceptionHQ plays a huge role in our company operations. They use their live answering service to handle all overflow phone calls for the company.
Wishup Virtual Executive Assistant Logo
Wishup Virtual Executive Assistant
Wishup provides Virtual Executive Assistant Service (VA) at an affordable price point which is fulfilled through a tech-enabled marketplace of trained and experienced VAs. Services include Managing Schedule/ Calendar, Managing Leads, Inbox Management, Travel and Event Planning, Online Research, Email Database Building, Social Media Management, Expense Tracking, Organizing Webinars Hiring Talent Following up with Clients, Leads, Employees gifting and custom tasks.
MyTasker Logo
MyTasker
Has a result-oriented approach for every task, ensuring that you get your work done on time.
MAP Communications Logo
MAP Communications
MAP Communications, Inc. is a nationwide provider of phone answering services and call center solutions.
Xact TeleSolutions Logo
Xact TeleSolutions
XACT provides you with contact solutions tailored for you and your customers. They provide both traditional and innovative contact solutions to help you achieve success.
Do you work for AnswerConnect?

AnswerConnect Categories on G2