YouScan

YouScan is a smart social media monitoring tool, which helps companies become better by listening to their consumers online. It helps brands connect with their audiences, uncover valuable consumer insights to improve products and services, and even find new sales leads.

Work for YouScan?

Learning about YouScan?

YouScan Reviews

Ask YouScan a Question
Showing 17 YouScan reviews
YouScan review by Grigorijs R.
Grigorijs R.

"Positive and productive relationship 5 years and counting"

What do you like best?

Constant development of the platform and customer service

What do you dislike?

It's a good tool, but if I have to pick one thing - pricing policy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My Agency started working with YouScan in 2014 (as I remember), back then it was a stable and promising solution, but limited in its function. I am proud to have witnessed, how this cool startup survived all the radical changes in the field of Social Listening and became what it is today - the strongest and most efficient social listening software in CIS, with probably the best customer service I've seen in Russia. Though it became more expensive in comparison to 2014 :) I can say, that You Scan makes it worth working with them every time and again - by supporting their client, by keeping their operations stable and by constantly innovating their product.

YouScan is an integral part of our Online Reputation Management product. It is used for variety of tasks within the product starting from problem identification (24/7 monitoring) and ending with determening user behavior trends and insights. You scan allows us to see the whole picture.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about YouScan
YouScan review by Leslie R.
Leslie R.

"The best tool for social listening"

What do you like best?

YouScan has a great interface which makes it easy to use generally, we used YouScan to collect mentions on different social media platforms and we liked the fact that it didn't only monitor text but also images. It also has a smart notification feature where you can setup YouScan to notify you of any unusual activity or event.

What do you dislike?

I think the price of YouScan is high more so for small and medium companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YouScan is a really great tool, it helps in understanding customers, knowing how they feel about your products and with this information you are in a position to improve customer service and improve your products to suit the customer's needs. I think every business should have YouScan but unfortunately, the price might be steep for some businesses, especially the SMEs.

YouScan has really helped us maintain our reputation because with it we are able to know exactly what customers think of our products and when we find something negative we are able to act on it early before it leads to a big issue.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

YouScan review by Artem L.
Artem L.

"Effective processing tool"

What do you like best?

I would like to share my impression of YouScan service as a Chief Technology Officer of a border-line product. I can’t call myself a regular YouScan user, but as I develop a border-line product for the same audience, I constantly examine the service so I can share my opinion.

— Most of all I like YouScan appoach to posts operation through the system on the basis of tags and filters

— It is very useful when you can get information at multiple levels on anything you want using necessary filters suggested by the system or your own ones

— I like that you can identify brands on photos

— Reports drawing speed impressed me. I understand the way such systems are organized, so I can tell that this task is no small

— YouScan integration with different CRM systems is an obvious advantage

What do you dislike?

— Sometimes AI shows mixed results

— There is an instrument, which is supposed to load information from brands’ public pages, but unfortunately, it came up blank when I tried to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

YouScan is a quite complicated processing tool and I can say without a doubt that it can complete some tasks by automatizing the processes.

It is not always easy to choose an appropriate product on your own. The best thing you can do is tell YouScan managers about your tasks and needs in details, and I’m sure they will come up with the best decision.

YouScan helps users collect the feedback from the clients telling about their experience using brand products. For each reply they collect detailed data on its author and the content: you can analyze it in order to improve your products or customer relationships.

YouScan review by User

"YouScan pro bono support of Tabletochki charity foundation"

What do you like best?

The simplisity of the system. Everything is very clear and easy to use

What do you dislike?

We are totally satisfied with the service

Tabletochki is a crowdfunding foundation. The volume of our help for children with cancer depends directly on the trust of the benefactors. Therefore, it is important for us to be confident that the information that applies to the fund is reliable. Thanks to the pro bono services of YouScan, we can always respond to the situation online in a timely manner, answer questions and provide complete and accurate information about our work. YouScan also helps us to ensure that information about children under our care is not used by frauds to raise funds on their accounts.

YouScan review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"a media monitoring tool that I use"

What do you like best?

I am not the most experienced user of social monitoring tools but what I like about YouScan is:

- an easy-to-use interface

- good quality of search results for new posts and publications

- good customer support

What do you dislike?

The system has a lot of features and - perhaps - designed for enterprise-level companies. We are a smaller business and do not need such a wide range of functionality at the moment.

media monitoring

YouScan review by Oleksandr S.
Oleksandr S.

"Top solution in social media monitoring & analysis market"

What do you like best?

1. Flexible tariff plans

2. Convenient interface and modern design

3. High accuracy of sentiment detection

4. Useful analytical reports

5. Monitoring of websites

6. Free retrospective monitoring (up to year)

7. Quick support

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with all the services YouScan provides

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try YouScan, assess wide range of its easy-to-use and powerful tools and you won't regret

1. Social media monitoring and analysis

2. Social media trend watching

3. Searching for insights

YouScan review by Daria  Z.
Daria Z.

"The most effective social and media listening"

What do you like best?

We’ve been working with a bunch of different products of such kind, and due to that experience we undoubtedly can name Youscan as the most effective social listening and analytics platform. Youscan provides you with intuitive and easy-to-use interface, informative reports, great advanced features.

What do you dislike?

We can only recommend you to give it a try with a demo version, probably you are going to stop with this tool considering its value for money

YouScan is beneficial for our business in a number of ways including increase of our awareness of daily mentions and audience reactions. We are able to monitor campaigns with minimum unnecessary actions.

YouScan review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great UX, valuable insights"

What do you like best?

- Monitoring logos in visual content, such as instagram

- Great UX for trends and insights

- Sentiment detection

What do you dislike?

- I would love to see more US-focused training materials

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to build all your filters and keywords, validate that it is capturing everything you need

Over the past several years I was using Youscan mostly to track social media influencers for different marketing campaigns I was involved in, commercial as well as some non-profit ones.

Monitoring trends is the most valuable feature for me. You can instantly see if your marketing is effective or not.

YouScan review by User

"One of the best solutions for Social buzz monitoring"

What do you like best?

1. Monitoring of all key SNs, websites, mass-media etc.

2. Full info about the author of each message (depending on the channel's capabilities)

3. Possibility to get historical data

4. Visual insights; possibility to add specific elements to image recognition feature

5. Possibility to download all found mentions with full text

6. Ability to sample mentions withing the platform

7. Helpful support

What do you dislike?

1. Not able to set a broad topic w/o key words (to analyze what specific audience is talking about)

2. Impossible to set a topic w/o help of support team if the topic has too much mentions

1. Social media monitoring and analysis for branded topics

2. Searching for Social insights

3. Analyzing Social perception of a certain phenomenon

4. Alerts monitoring

YouScan review by Lili M.
Lili M.

"Useful & user-friendly social listening tool"

What do you like best?

- advanced analytical methods and features (tagging and visual recognition functions)

- convinient interface

- great customer service

What do you dislike?

- the pricing scheme in 2019 - now costs are more expensive and depends on the mention's volume base

- you can not set a topic by yourself if there are too much mentions (support's help is required)

-Users product experience insights for strategies

-Brand and competitors health on Internet

-Media & creative outcome in terms of users feedback and perception

YouScan review by Maria V.
Maria V.

""

What do you like best?

I love YouScan for regular development of new features that makes easier the analysts’ work. When Trend Watching function was launched, my time spent on working with news’ hooks greatly reduced. I don’t need to spend time looking for patterns among them anymore. Everything works automatically. Previously, there was a problem to explain reasons for each surge to the clients. Now everything is clear - what, where and why.

YouScan review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Useful social platform"

What do you like best?

We like the way we are able to easily analyze who is talking about/mentioning our organization across social media

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat hard to set up our various social media platforms in their database - it would be easier if they integrated more platforms in a easier manner

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider free alternatives including google products as they are very similar and much more cost effective

Looking to see who is talking about us positively/negatively - we are able to track our mentions/social footprint much closer with their platform

YouScan review by User

"YouScan: Social media listening"

What do you like best?

I like that YouScan is fueled by image recognition technology. Gave the company that I was working for the ability to identify the customers that we were interacting with based on different demographics.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price, we were using the "Pro" version, which was $750. A little pricey for small businesses.

We used YouScan for the analytical functions and trends detection and to monitor the small business that I was working with's social media presence.

"Powerful, convinient, expensive"

What do you like best?

Good coverage, almost precise automatic tone of voice, user friendly interface, convinient analytics, user right managment

What do you dislike?

Too expensive, less mass media than it could have been.

Negative monitoring

Agents of influence work

Media field analysis

Everyday monitoring

Reporting

"Youscan Review"

What do you like best?

Youscan does exactly what it sets out to do. Very good at scanning online to gather information and really improves marketing campaigns for the business.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike. Possibly try to improve the spam filter.

This product can fast and efficiently scan docs and have them converted to to online docs and data sheets. It’s trend detection is great for specifically targeted campaigns.

YouScan review by Administrator

"Best service"

What do you like best?

Completeness of collection, efficiency of technical support responses, very user-friendly interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislike in youscan

it works fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

have no reccomendations

we monitor the reputation of our customers

YouScan review by User

"Great experience, but don't use it anymore because I've changed jobs"

What do you like best?

Monitoring, discovery, summaries and influencer features are great

What do you dislike?

Analytics and reports could be much better

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a shot! Very cool internationalization features - we were able to set up SMM and monitoring in Nigeria easily.

We use YouScan to track discussions of clean and solar energy on social media and on traditional online media to stay on top of the industry trends.

Learning about YouScan?

* We monitor all YouScan reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.