xiQ Reviews & Product Details

xiQ Overview

What is xiQ?

xiQ is an End-to-End, B2B Sales and Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that leverages AI to: -Generate DISC personality insights to personalize client engagement at scale -Consistently generate highly engaging content to increase engagement by 10x -Extract first-hand intent data -Provide 360-degree account insights, sales triggers and alerts in one easy to use app xiQ is designed from the ground up to address B2B sales & marketing professionals with next-generation capabilities to execute a truly comprehensive ABM program.

xiQ Details
Discussions
xiQ Community

Mobile Sales IQ for B2B Sales and Marketing professionals.

xiQ uses cognitive computing, augmented by human editors, to provide superior media curation, dissemination and analysis in a single platform. xiQ’s Build Your Own App (BYOA) capability enables on-the-fly customization and personalization of xiQ’s mobile app.

xiQ, Inc.
2017
Redwood City, CA
@xiqinc

xiQ Screenshots

xiQ Reviews

Showing 26 xiQ reviews
Already have xiQ?
Vice President, Data Center Product & Solutions Marketing, and WW Business Development Team (DCG BU)
What do you like best?

The Visibility into the behaviors of my customer from my Campaign and its automatic lead scoring on the marketing side. On the sales side, the ability to understand my customer's DISC profile (Meyer's Briggs) so that my sales and business development teams can provide messages and communication that resonates to their profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This may be an internet connection issue from my company, but the lag time in certain web processing functions since it is a cloud based tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Campaign and Sales ROI (Return on Investment) and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) ability. The xIQ tool provides an end to end sales and marketing journey and ability for executive management to see tangible cause and effect. As a semiconductor engineering company, xIQ provided tangible results to a marketing campaign, from new customer acquisition which resulted in a sale in less than 6 weeks post the campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The xiQ content curation portal has shaved hours or perhaps days off our search for quality articles that only meet our keyword criteria. Through refinement of our keywords with a simple click and update of words or phrases, the xiQ curated results have really hit the mark for us. Every week, we are able to produce a top-notch newsletter that our readers really are interested in and our click through rates are consistently improving with each digest we release. The ability to choose custom date ranges, sort by relevancy or dates, and customize articles by swapping out images and editing titles is also very useful to us. Our newsletters are frequently shared with others and new subscribers are added each week due to the high-quality content we are able to produce with minimal effort.

We are also excited to be working with xiQ to interface between our Salesforce portal so that we can better use the personas functionality and see analytics as to what articles or additional organic content our audience members are most interested in. We will be using xiQ for part of our drip marketing campaign efforts and we're excited to see how this helps with customer engagement.

I've even been working with the team to provide suggestions on the interface due to the way we use the portal compared to other companies (we focus on the last week's articles for our weekly newsletter whereas other companies may focus on articles generated over time). They have been extremely willing to listen to our input and have already implemented some of the suggestions, which is very rare these days that a company is willing to take an individual user's feedback and react so quickly. They truly care about our company's success and go the extra mile to listen to our needs. THANK YOU!

xiQ is a fabulous marketing tool for engaging with clients and prospects, and you'll love working with them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was a bit intimidated by the tool at first and didn't want to "break" anything while curating content, but the xiQ team was quick to get on multiple calls with me to ensure nothing would be broken and showed me how content could be curated again if I changed my mind about deleting an article. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were previously scouring the Internet for articles by using various search terms or saving articles we had read from one of the publications we're subscribed to for our industry. With xiQ, we can curate content within seconds based on the keywords we were previously searching for manually. Every time, there has been content produced that we would never have found through a manual search. This is saving time for us here at i2c and, ultimately money, and everyone knows "time is money." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in xiQ
G2
Marketing Campaigns Specialist (Americas)
What do you like best?

We have been using both the xiQ for Marketing (AI Newsletter Curation) and and xiQ for Sales (Dossier) solutions. The newsletter technology is incredibly useful for thought leadership and keeping up with new trends, and it makes it easy to generate content for our customers. The newsletter metrics are very detailed and useful as well. On the sales intelligence side, our Business Development team uses the Dossier solution to generate a personality analysis of every person they schedule a meeting with, plus a profile of the company.

The entire xiQ team has been wonderful with their prompt communication, speed and efficiency in addressing questions and concerns, and willingness to implement new features. In the 5 months we've had xiQ they have improved the platform so much based on our requested features. I'm very impressed with everyone I've interacted with at xiQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first some of the workflow in the Newsletter Workbench was a little confusing, but these were minor issues that were user error and/or fixed by the xiQ team later on. For example, switching between the Curate and Personalize tabs sometimes resets things if I don't go through the Saved versions. Also, I think the contact upload and management page could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The AI newsletter curation tool searches the internet with keywords, aggregates relevant articles, and makes it easy to drag and drop chosen articles into the newsletter. Once our company-specific template was created it was extremely easy and quick to generate a newsletter. This is faster than the old process of our email team having to manually search and pull news articles.

For the sales team, a common problem was that Account Executives wanted more information on the prospect or the company. Supplementing BDR notes with the xiQ personal and company profiles gives the sales team relevant information in a structured format, including a DISC personality analysis of the prospect and recommendations on how to speak to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the newsletter and dossier features from XiQ. The Newsletter feature allows us to connect with our clients by adding value and the dossier provides us with client intelligence so that we can better prepare our angle of ABM approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, I thought the pricing was a little high. However, after seeing what XiQ can do, that is no longer a concern Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take the demo, ask questions as they pertain to your existing marketing process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

XiQ has allowed us to scale up our client engagement frequency without a corresponding increase in resources and time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Institute Fellow
What do you like best?

Before meeting a decision maker for the first time, wouldn’t you like to know the best way to interact with them? xiQ provides that information in seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The profile information is extremely beneficial. Most people tell me it is at least 85% accurate. I really wish this tool had the capability to load profile information into my entire CRM file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the profile information to help me better understand how to best interface with prospects & networking partners. Even better, though...when I share this tool with a prospective client, it helps them understand the benefit I can bring their organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Distrcit Manager
What do you like best?

Contact profiles were very helpful. This software makes it very easy to find contacts that are interested in your product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Call to action button didn't work. The graphs charts had issues displaying correctly. Some of the generated contacts fell outside of the defined locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have plently of videos and articals to share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding qualified leads. From the campaigns, you can find out exactly what the contacts are interested in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

I think Sales gets a ton of value from the personality-based profiles and analyses, the sales triggers, as well as the relevant content it curates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's ample account insights for larger companies, but finding info on smaller companies isn't as easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best used with marketing automation and CRM platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

xiQ enables us to have better conversations, align content and insights with key initiatives of our prospects and customers. xiQ provides better sales intelligence to our sales teams, and helps us engage faster, and shorten the sales cycle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

xiQ quickly gets me up to speed on competitors and keeps me ahead on industry news. The convenient app allows me to do research and stay better informed while on the go. I really like the ease in which you can navigate across industries to gain a more holistic view. Forwarding news/articles from inside the app is also incredibly useful. I find the executive personality insights to be very intriguing and hope they continue to develop this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any major issues that I have encountered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I spend a lot less time researching and learning about competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer and Board Member
What do you like best?

The quality, timeliness and the coverage of the topics and content is great. I have come to rely on it very heavily. All the information I need is on one place. The target industries are spot on and I can follow specific companies and individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like. The company has made great progress in the last 3 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stay in the know of what's happening in my professional world. Its a great filter of useful content based on what I am working on at the moment; Account, industry, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

The instant profiles are incredibly accurate and useful in prepping you for any meeting you're having with someone you haven't met before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Given that I am just using the free app, there is nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instant prospect discovery research. More prepared for conversations & sales calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

I like the great curation of the email briefs as well as the versatility of the app to pull key information on-demand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no downside to using the xiQ solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I often need to research topics, companies, or markets in an ad hoc fashion and xiQ is a great tool to support those research needs very flexibly and comprehensively. xiQ has helped me in critical sales meetings and other business development situations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

A wonderful tool that has improved the efficiency and effectiveness of our Marketing and Sales teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Product delivers as promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ABM

Sales effectiveness Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Intelligence Architect
What do you like best?

I can use xiQ to find content that is of interest to me.

This is far superior to simply searching on Google or Bing, because xiQ will find articles that are relevant and my time will not be wasted by the noise that search engines normally return.

In addition, using digests enables me to organize my content according to the keywords useful to me, and I can view and share the content when I want to.

I like that the interface is intuitive and simple..

i like the fact that I can review the content on my iPhone when I am on the go and have just a few minutes.

Because of xiQ I am able to identify and share content that more accurately reflects my brand and the interests of my audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing significant to dislike. When I couldn't figure something out, I was able to get support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save hours each week finding content that is worth sharing!

The intelligence capabilities of xiQ filter out the noise and deliver very relevant content for your to read and share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem is finding gems in a sea of content. I need to stay plugged in to my field (analytics), however, there are too many articles to go through.

While many articles have the right headlines, they turn out to be a waste of time.

Using xiQ's stats on Keywords, Entities, Concepts, i can be confident that an article in my digest will be relevant to me. This is a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

I really appreciate the content discovery tool. The sources of content and articles aggregated by the system are top notch, on time and usually from the best sources. Plus the ability to send out real time updates to social media networks is a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally, an android application would make the tool more useful for me and my staff. We have several people gathering content on daily basis and it would be nice to see top articles on our mobiles while on the move. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefits for us are the content discovery features. We are a social media agency and constantly curating content from around the web for hundreds of social media pages. xiQ helps to saves a ton of time by showing great content from some of the top sources on the web. The ability to filter in a targeted search and have content ready for me each day is also a big benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I use xIQ's function that generate updated content for my website. I do not need to constantly look for interesting content to keep my site updated. I am also able to quickly generate new information for a new market segment. I also like the market intelligence capability and the ability to quickly learn about an organization and its leadership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to eliminate the duplicates that are generated by a query. The ability to tag a duplicate news item and be able to keep a version and delete the rest. I Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the mobile tool to get a sense of the information you can gather quickly. If your organization has a sales and marketing function, I encourage you to try the workbench tool to generate even more tailored content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I save a lot of time gathering market information. I am spending more time applying the gathered information to inform my strategy and help solve my client's problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Very intuitive platform with neat customization capabilities. This is really a simple way to gather and monitor latest buzz on any topic - with several use cases from competitive intelligence, and account based selling for top 100 accounts in each target industry segment. The xiQ mobile App is very intuitively designed - customization features are awesome.

As any marketer could tell you, establishing market thought-leadership has heavy dependency on content - with xiQ you can now leverage 3rd party content - curate it for relevance to your audience, slap your colors and branding and voila - you have content that your audience values and all this packaged under your brand umbrella. Could not ask for more - we have also used the export HTML feature to integrate with our marketing automation tools for a broader distribution to our pool of thousands of prospects and customers , with open rates that are 2X and click rates which are almost 6X our regular campaign metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The feeds are chronological - it will be great if we could have the feeds sorted by relevance and give us the ability to dynamically modify the sequencing or layout. The AI analytics are listed for each article - the information is nice to know but it will be great to make this intelligence actionable

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are clear about objectives...

- this is excellent for a) competitive intelligence b) account based marketing and sales intelligence c) better customer and prospect engagement by packaging highly relevant curated content under your brand umbrella.

Other use cases may require you to do your due diligence...

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using to track competitive activity, gather intelligence on some of the top accounts in each of target verticals.

We are also using xiQ to curate top 15 articles of the week for the education sector in a Cloudastructure branded digest distributed to over 10K subscribers on a weekly basis using our marketing automation tools - this has substantially improved our engagement with prospects and customers in this segment

Here is an example ... http://cloudastructure.com/newsletters/Edu_Digest_April092016.html Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The flexibility provided to the super-user to log into xiQ platform (workbench) to modify the search criteria, and then curate the content is excellent. We had earlier tried out several other tools unsuccessfully before finalizing xiQ. The ability to share/re-post/re-tweet/copy-paste the curated content, especially from a mobile device, is fantastic. The CEO (Usman) is very hands-on and approachable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app is only iPhone based. Needs to be developed for Android devices too. I sense their tech team needs to be scaled up to do faster execution and development of newer ideas coming up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Try it out... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to get the ability to capture key triggers pertaining to competition, new technology and process innovations, market developments, etc. in almost real time. We have been to able to get quite close to where we set out to be. We are constantly raising our goals and xiQ has been able to match our pace with their innovations and execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love having the option to verticalize my news based on topics or themes. Often, websites have this in a very loose format, and don't limit the content to the highest quality work out there. xIQ is effective in its ability to curate the highest quality (e.g. relevant, new, fresh) content for each industry, company, and topic or theme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI could be a bit cleaner in regards to the organization of buttons, options, and other features. For example, I feel as if the screen is a bit cluttered when I'm searching for different aspects of a specific company or industry. If the colors were lighter maybe it could seem less cluttered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am an administrator of an investing group for millenials and it revolves around lots of research, reading, and analysis of financial news. I personally spend hours and hours each day reading articles from a plethora of sources, but, it still takes me lots of time to find relevant content for a certain company or industry or trend. xIQ has reduced the amount of time needed to gather the relevant articles to push out to the group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

xiQ's app allows me to focus on what matters most when it comes to researching prospects and existing clients, current market events, or specific market trends. It's a straight forward and simple tool with tremendous capability.

The daily emails that cover the topics I'm interested in have been a great addition to my other news sources. Most of the time, I'll see an article through xiQ before I see it else where. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love an android version for my non-work phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only is the support great (the founder is almost always available to speak), but they continue to implement great new features. Recently: an online version to compliment the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a wide variety of people I work with, all in many different fields. Additionally, I'm a news fanatic, so I'm constantly reading about many varying topics from many varying sources. xiQ lets me customize and consolidate them all into one place to save me a lot of time in the short and long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The xiQ platform is a powerful and innovative tool that harnesses state of the art cognitive computing to curate, organize and elegantly deliver huge amounts of content. The platform has an intuitive and well-designed interface back office that enables users to easily customize and configure the tool to gather content relevant to their particular business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Continue to refine filter capability to ensure curated content is relevant. The more accurate the curated content is the first time the faster we can move to a fully automated process of content feeds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend xiQ if you want to bring innovation and quality content to customers with the aim of increased customer engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working to solve a matching problem and bring needed innovation to an emerging industry. By offering consistent, highly customized, and relevant content to users, we not only attract new customers but also provide the incentive for ongoing engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It proves its value very quickly. We wanted to educate our customers on the major news in our space in a simple low-tech manner. The xIQ platform does just that. It has an easy lightweight interface and enables us to have that stronger engagement and nurturing with key accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Archive feature of news. The news seems to archive every few days so its a little inconvenient for me since I use the portal once a week. However the interface to unarchive is now straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Stronger engagements with our leads

- Improving the social engagements on our twitter and LinkedIn feeds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

Best thing about xIQ from both user and administrator standpoint is ease of use. The ability to alter content per ones requirement on the fly and publish it to your audience real time in a rich format is what which makes this platform stand out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no particular dislikes, however, an app fro android can be good to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Problem: keep leadership and sales team up to date with industry leading content

Benefits: 1) a single platform to curate and publish content (when compared to other vendors we used in the past who provided curated content only)

2) Configurable to suit requirements, we are planning to leverage xIQ platform to deliver content for leaders in functions other than sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer, Product Innovation
What do you like best?

simple to deploy, powerful, effective - we have been able to engage our entire leadership and drive adoption in a matter of days. intuitive, and easy for sales and marketing support to harness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is possible to apply additional artificial intelligence, which I believe is on the roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

understand your needs well to ensure simple deployment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping tabs on our competitors' moves, on the influencers in our space - and ensuring that those news are monitored easily by a significant group of executives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Watson Ecosystem Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity combined with the robust capabilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I can't think of anything that is not on the roadmap Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many of my customers .... and especially busy Executives still struggle to get information quickly on demand. They need to be better informed and make good decisions. This powerful solution would allow them to respond quickly, become more competitive, reduce risk, exploit opportunities with insightful information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

The clean, easy to use interface of SweetSpot that displays all relevant information in one place. Now I can do a quick refresher on prospects just to make sure I have my facts straight before I go to a customer meeting. It helps to give me a more professional appearance and cut down on time needed to understand the potential business issues the prospects and customers might be facing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do a lot of business in Asia and I am hoping the app would have a regional view on business in the future releases to give another level of granularity to the conversations and background research. Also sometimes the app collects information in different languages which is something the developers might want to cleanse out. I've been a user since the launch of the app and I can already see many improvements that have been made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to give the app a serious try. There is a free version of the app available that gives a good idea what it can do. Once you have evaluated it you can consider upgrading to the premium version. With the information it provides the app can potential pay for itself in a single meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I believe we come across as a more professional organisation in conversations with our prospects and customers. This will help us to set us apart from the competition who sometimes might not have done similar kind of research of their prospects especially when they meet them first time face to face. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for xiQ?