Workbooks Reviews & Product Details

Workbooks Overview

What is Workbooks?

Headquartered in Reading, United Kingdom, Workbooks offers growing companies a SaaS platform to run their business and engage effectively with their customers – at an affordable price. Its core CRM services are aimed specifically at mid-market organisations and extend beyond sales, marketing and customer services to include a full suite of marketing automation tools, as well as event management, order management and fulfilment, invoicing and supplier management functionalities, CPQ functionality and data cleansing. This is not a departmental solution, but a true end-to-end CRM solution. Workbooks designs, develops and implements its own software, which is used by customers to grow revenues, streamline business processes, get insights and improve their engagement with clients. • PRICE: Workbooks is less expensive both in terms of licences and implementation costs - minimum 50% less than mainstream alternatives. We offer a price per user model for CRM software and a volume based pricing model for Marketing Automation. Details of our pricing can be found on our website. APPROACH: Workbooks has developed a unique consultative approach to on-boarding clients called ‘Shared Success’. This approach involves a discovery workshop with prospective clients, before they commit to buy our solution. The workshop is always run with the prospects senior management team in order to define the business case and how it can be achieved using CRM. Once the engagement is complete, the prospect has a clear understanding of how to achieve a return on their investment and a complete CRM roadmap for their business. Our unique approach to on-boarding and the quality of our platform are the main reasons we have a high customer satisfaction rating (source G2). The Workbooks platform has won numerous awards and is highly rated by users. Our approach to product development recognises that mid-sized organisations often have the complexity of enterprise accounts, but don’t have the budgets or IT expertise to implement and ‘glue-together’ lots of different systems. We focus on ensuring our technology enables customers to get value quickly, by ensuring their common business processes can be quickly deployed inside our platform.

Workbooks Details
German, English, Spanish

Workbooks.com delivers an intuitive, fast to implement CRM that empowers small to mid-size organisations.

Workbooks is typically 30-70% cheaper on licensing than Microsoft and Salesforce without sacrificing on function or power and is faster to implement. Workbooks offers an easier to implement and more intuitive to use CRM, whilst enabling you to go beyond traditional CRM functions and manage transactional data easily inside the system.

Workbooks
Phone
+44 (0) 118 3030 100
2009
Reading, Berkshire
@Workbooks
Description

Founded by a successful team of entrepreneurs, Workbooks.com is a rapidly growing provider of web-based CRM and Business Applications.

Workbooks Videos

Workbooks Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Workbooks community
Have you used Workbooks before?

Workbooks Reviews

Showing 478 Workbooks reviews
Already have Workbooks?
What do you like best?

Worbooks is a platform that is responsible in the management of customer relationships because they contain features that go far beyond the automation in the marketing and sales system, because this CRM platform that contains various functions helps you generate and simplify business processes of the company, this approach is because Workbooks is made up of a consultative approach to incorporate very effective and excellent data management that are consolidated in them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a result of so much synchronization that contains Workbooks sometimes tends to have disadvantages such as a difficult location of documents or specific activities such as reports because the same virtue that has that is the flexibility of operation is its main problem because the more documentation you have the greater the obstacle, which is why we must have a certain sensitivity when customizing the functions of this tool to obtain an easy handling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important to emphasize what Workbooks can do within companies of any size, which is why I recommend that you give it the opportunity to start running this tool in order to start obtaining very positive results within the growth of your organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workbooks have not provided many solutions to our problems within the company, because this tool has a CRM system that adapts very well to our operation as it uses a consultative approach to achieve additions of new customers all this because you can create several forms where different proposals are presented around the needs of the most potential customers in order to achieve their capture which in turn is easy with this tool because it also has an integration Google Adwords which is responsible for continuous monitoring of these potential customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director of Technology
What do you like best?

Customer Service, Support, Friendly Web Interface, easy of access and support documentations.

Very affordable for small business. We are trying to integrate Workbooks with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central effectively without a hefty cost, at this moment we are using export/import with existing interface provided by Workbooks. We use Workbooks to find leads and opportunities, create quotes that leads to sales orders. It help managing our contacts/leads and customers, which drives our sales team to create new sales and maintain great relationship with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need integration support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review and plan your requirements on licenses, capacity, integration needs, in addition to the features and costs. Workbooks is definitely ideal for small business as it's cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ran into some issues and working with support trying to resolve them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Workbooks
UE
What do you like best?

Workbooks is a comprehensive customer relationship management platform that offers a large number of features that are necessary to interact with customers such as mailings, territory management, valuation of prospects, document storage and integration with a large number of social networks, platform is very easy to use and its learning curve is really low, customer participation is seen from a single system that combines information on sales, customer interactions and marketing data that are extracted from website where we can see when a customer has shown interest, has a great support team and also has great price in the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface despite being clean and simple is very outdated would be perfect an update, the workbooks offered as a suite can be complicated, software security is very low, mobile applications are not properly synchronized, the internal chat integration offered is not the best in addition to being unhelpful, you need more elements for example to manage drip campaigns or tools to create forms and surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is perfect for people who adapt well to workbooks as they will be able to get the most out of all the functions of the program, I recommend it especially for consulting, media and professional services companies, it also provides a great and very intuitive support and customer service module to finish I recommend this software because it is a low cost solution to manage many marketing and sales processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we adopted Workbooks as a tool to manage our marketing and sales operations we have been able to solve a large number of problems such as improving our virtual environments from comments and reviews from our customers, increase our database in which we collect valuable information which helps us to provide better service to all our customers, has enabled us to improve our technical support by sending tickets to each of our customers to keep us informed of any problems that may occur and seek a prompt solution in conclusion is an excellent application for customer management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Workbooks has many positive features such as a consultative approach to incorporating a marketing automation system based on volume, gives you the ability to store in one place all information on sales, marketing, services and other business data, this is extremely valuable to know the behavior of customers, know marketing trends, purchase and generate feedback on products that allows organizations to plan a winning strategy that allows you to capture more customers and maximize their profits, one of the best applications because it combines information on sales, marketing and customer integrations in one program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile applications are not as good and profitable as the web-based program, you need to invest in training to get the most out of this application because it is extremely complete and has an upward learning curve, technical support does not provide many solutions when a problem arises, the price for a customer relationship management application is really high can be an obstacle for organizations that are growing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Workbooks to any organization that wants to strengthen its marketing strategies and seeks to manage information about sales, marketing and customer interactions from a single system. Carrying out these activities has never been faster since using Workbooks' marketing automation module and is one of the reasons why I would recommend this program with my eyes closed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The workbooks that we have been able to produce with Workbooks have been very useful for our marketing and sales departments since it has allowed us to develop successful marketing strategies, making use of the functions of advertising mailings, integration of social networks, territorial management and evaluation of prospects, the truth is that it is an effective machine to establish relationships with customers, manage sales and handle marketing campaigns in my organization we have seen an exponential increase in our sales and customer relations since we started using this application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its a great CRM tool that is easy to use.

Its not quite expensive neither is it much cheaper.

It has a very professionally automated interface that is very user friendly and highly customizable.

What i like most about Workbooks is this one feature pipeline management that helps me to schedule my tasks and also able to work on my projects on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have installed workbooks app in my mobile phone and is just amazing how it works. Since its portable i work anywhere. I solemnly lack flaws on this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this tool to those looking for a platform that will keep their work in an organized environment please consider Workbooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use workbooks to help me organize my day by scheduling my tasks of the day. It keeps my job simple and in an organized environment.

I also use Workbooks to conduct marketing campaigns through our clients channels.

Its a very diligent tool to run your business smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is used in various integrated business purpose.Work book is a comprehensive and useful tools to carry out any project that is ongoing in our company.

Its made of simple dynamics that's makes it one of the simplest CRM tools to use.

Its built in UI that is so much user friendly and attractive.

I also like the aggressive customer care service team that is always behind our success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My use was mostly for marketing and I must say that it's one of the best softwares I have used. Nothing negative to give. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely gave it a try and the change is self explanatory. Thanks for making our work easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very easy to use.Easier to correctly forecast collate reason for feedback for it.

Its mostly cost effective and time saving platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Growth Lead
What do you like best?

Workbooks is a cloud based solution that provides the users with a variety of tools to make their business efficient. It is accessed from anywhere at any time through a network connection. It lets your teams input sales and opportunity information and view activities. It includes all the standard features including contact management and scheduling as well along with the reminders and alerts. The collaborative, operational and analytical abilities set it apart from many competitors. It enables document storage. Functionalities like Task and territory managements are also offered by it. Also it is extremely flexible and scalable. It deals very well with all financials of a business, sales orders, invoicing, purchasing band many more. You can also build marketing strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On one side of the story it has many advantages but looking at other side there some flaws as well. When creating calculated customized reports there appear some errors and bugs which are need to be fixed. Also to understand it fully more content and knowledge should be provided thus it takes time to fully comprehend it. To look for a particular record there should be some more improvements. Also at times it gets a bit slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workbooks system offers much more than a CRM goal. Summarizing the above discussion, this self-service platform is intuitive and a handy tool. Different areas of a business can be logged, controlled and reported on. This organizational tool keeps teams connected with each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system itself is bespoke to every company. They integrate directly with our marketing platform Spotler which is really beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel could do with an update but that’s minor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Halving our crm cost as a business. Uk support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesor Asociado Dpt. de Economía e Historia Económica (Fundamentos de Análisis Económica).
What do you like best?

Worbooks' versatility and ability was what I want and most about his network. Many CRM systems could be focused on lead tracing but this program does operate well in this field. I enjoy the efficient real-time monitoring engine and take the chance to test business revenue, orders and payroll. Workbooks often allow me to build marketing strategies and to test if they sensitivity is effective. I also underline the customer support, and that at some point it gives me instant updates and help that I really need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What really disappoints me about this software is that the configuration and programming is not simple. It is quite flexible and its files can be customized visually to match my needs, also it is valid that you require hours of time and diligence to know how to customize it properly to achieve this degree of functionality. What I'm frustrated in is that there would be a solution to remove all such options because I get irritated with these settings at least sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While I entered the organization when they began collaborating with textbooks, I agree that in many respects this tool is preferable to our prior model, but particularly since we can produce reports ourselves, which we'd have to go out for beforehand. For Workbooks I will have total control of our data and make, change and export all by myself at any time. It saves resources and energy for our business and helps us to become more comfortable in our own goods than we are doing in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I found the UI is quite fascinating and easy to navigate all functions. I like the way it allows to track the real time performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works absolutely fine for me and haven't found any difficulties while using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The most of time to track our product performance and allows to stay connected with teams to work together in one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The design is very professional and I appreciate that, it looks elegant and easy to use. I also think that the pricing is good, not too expensive and not too cheap. And what I love most about workbooks is its pipeline management feature, which really helps me to do my tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work well (slow processing, my smartphone is high-end) on my mobile, I think workbooks should take care of their mobile app soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workbooks would help you to manage your business in an effective and efficient way. You should give workbooks a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use workbooks to manage my tasks, I realized that workbooks help me to provide better experience for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Workbooks CRM is one of the largest growing suppliers of web-based CRM and market software primarily built for small to medium-sized companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clicking on too many apps and waiting for stuff to launch. Often windows will take minutes to unlock. It is not designed as a help network, so only the emails sent with categorizations are tracked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to create Reports, Contracts, and Invoices,not all CRM programs will do it.

This also helps us to build marketing plans and to consider how our plans react. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Workbook is an excellent platform for every entrepreneur in my case I found it to be super favorable in all work travel since it allows me to maintain an order in my programs and resources.

I love its efficiency and innovation gives access to take a job with impeccable work since it allows to share information between colleagues in the case of being a group project, we also keep track of the tasks required to finish our work this seems to me that It is excellent because that way we will not miss anything.

The handling of this platform is really satisfactory since beforehand you don't need to be an expert to be used and have a good experience, very good platform with access to all the data you want in real time.

Another of the really functional and validated features of this work tool is that it allows us to have multiple interfaces on a single platform than in other websites we may find them separately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This platform is a really reliable and effective tool that has managed to facilitate many aspects in daily life as an entrepreneur and project organizer, however it has some characteristics that I consider should require some improvements one of them is the cost it is well known that it is a platform with the best methodologies in the area of ​​project planning but it is understandable that the value of the product is a little high so it is not required to be placed free but if a revision is made in this and if possible reduce its value since this way it would be accessible for all types of companies both those that are starting and those that have years in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt, Workbook is one of those platforms that can be recommended without much thought. Definitely if what you are looking for is a competitive platform that allows us to manage our project and share information about it with teammates, this tool is the right one. Although it has a somewhat high cost it is worth making this investment because it allows you to place your projects in a new level of production, with this tool you will be able to take your team to an impeccable organization with 100% up-to-date and high quality projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When managing a project regardless of the magnitude it is necessary to maintain an order and a statistic of the tasks performed and those that are to be performed, Workbook is the best version of a digital agenda where you can structure the work the best of all is that you can do it with your work team thus keeping everyone informed with the programming and modification of being that there in the project.

This platform has been a great help in my office and my work group since Marketing is a job that requires great dedication, enthusiasm and organization all these characteristics can be achieved with this work tool which after years of use has arrived to cause a positive experience and very productive results in all the projects that we decided on and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

It is used in various Integrated business purpose.. It properly focus on customer relationships management. Easily to generating reports.,even easier for you to access your Inbox, upload receipts and enter your time, all from the convenience of your mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Properly not supported in every operating system.. Even when I open its app in my phone sometimes my mobile heat or the processing were low. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best application for those who are working in various kind of business and information technology sectors. I personally recommend to those who need that there work is done in efficiency and effectiveness completed on timely basis. Because of conversions and reminders the work were easily complete.. Try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now i can Inbox in grouped by period nd the conversations which now I create nd the latest update of workbooks is its can be use in Windows. Every time when workbooks update something new were i see in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especialista en ventas y marketing
What do you like best?

Workbook is a comprehensive and useful tool to carry out any project. This is a useful tool in all its senses, its versatility, innovation and easy use, it captures the attention of each user in particular, I loved that I can manage my projects in a shared way with my work group, thanks to this tool I can take a reliability statistic thus resulting in how well my project is going.

It has a complete interface that allows us to have real-time and real-time results at hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really Workbook is a super versatile tool useful for each entrepreneur and project driver in particular this platform has been a great help in all the features it provides us and it has not caused me any problems that cause discomfort to stop using it.

However, it should be taken into account that if it is going to take a little time to understand it and so that you can easily find the functions you are looking for and that if you must devote time for your format to be the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workbooks is one of those tools that we recommend without thinking it because it definitely fulfills all the functions they offer us without leaving aside any function, really using it will be a genuine and quality experience because it is a great help to manage any project That we have in mind.

Personally, I consider that there are many positive consequences that this tool can offer us, among which is to have a better project management helping us to maintain our professional ethics above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Effective, effective and very helpful are the words that describe Workbooks. Personally, it has been a great help tool when it comes to managing a project because it allows me to have more precise results in terms of calculations, it has also allowed me to keep myself and my team aware of the evolution of the project which It is the main thing so that this can work in the most effective and correct way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

The flexibility and capacity of Worbooks on his platform is what I like the most. Other CRM systems can be heavy on tracking leads but this software works well in this area. I love the powerful reporting engine that runs real-time data and I take the opportunity to check commercial sales, purchases and billing. Workbooks also allows me to create marketing campaigns and verify if their receptivity is successful. I also highlight the support service because it offers me quick answers and the help I really need at some point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not software I learned to use easily. It takes time to know how to use the tools and functions. At first I was frustrated at not understanding the reports because they are not intuitive. Having to ask support for help wastes my time. However, it is a necessity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The first thing I recommend with Workbooks is to have enormous patience to learn how to manage the platform. This CRM System has some surprises so give it time and take advantage of the features it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Integration with other platforms such as Web Insights, Mailchimp and Gatormail allows Workbooks to offer me an automated marketing service. I benefit from the price of paid plans because it does not force me to a high monetary investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I like the customization process that this platform has, I can modify CMR system configurations to adapt them to the needs of my company. It is a complete and necessary software to improve relations with our customers.

Their customer service is good and effective, every doubt I have about the program I raise in the support team and they have helped me fast, they are certainly on the lookout for their customers to help, either in understanding the interface, problems with the software , instructions on settings, and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software is powerful, but sometimes it can be confusing to make some reports, it has so many options available that when I try to make some report I can add unnecessary options and not get some that I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is to call support when you have a question or concern, because the software is difficult to use sometimes, it is good that you have customer support at your disposal to clarify any doubts and help you better manage the program.

I also recommend that you integrate QuickBooks with this platform to improve your company's accounting system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to the support to the customers of the developers of this software my company has been able to handle the platform correctly, on some occasions with difficulties, but we have certainly advanced professionally, due to the multiple functions that this platform have allowed us to send complete and professional reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

marketing/Finance
What do you like best?

The workbooks allow our company to collect data and to record our queries ' sales progress. It also enables us to create marketing campaigns and to understand our campaign response rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more ability to change the PDF templates in order to make adjustments when the company needs it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everything is clearly established, and where I need a bit of guidance, the support team is always happy and ready to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Workbooks system, we can capture the sale-to-order process and actively record this data live. Workbooks has an excellent support team that is always available to assist and help our company when changes are needed. This could be from a small field change to a new full pdf document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

Easily communicate through this application to anywhere. Because of workbooks we do reminders and we easily access contacts through this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ya i think there is not any dislike but yes biggest disadvantage is the application are not run in all type of operating system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think try to use this application not because to secure your contacts but because to make your life simple and easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workbooks secure all the data of there users and try to maintain customer relationship management. Easily installation and less bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

I honestly love how it works in reports, since it can generate basically what my need, an extremely useful option.

When I think of these reports generated by the program I hope it is the same program that determines which information is the most important to report while with workbooks I have a great power in the reports since it can report me basically what I want and as I wish.

This is critical help in obtaining the useful information for each particular case since not everyone needs the same information.

And if you are a very visual person like me, it will be of great help since the report is very visual. This is another reason why I like this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What really displeases me about this program is that it is not easy to set up and program. It's very customizable and its reports can be configured to suit my needs visually, it is also true that to reach that level of configuration you need hours of effort and patience to learn how to configure everything correctly. What displeases me is that there should be a way to simplify all these features since at least I sometimes get upset about such settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for CMR software with good technical support, attentive and available 24/7 for you, this is one of the best options in your market. In addition to this, if you are concerned about having an ununderstandable report it is advisable to optimize its configuration to meet your needs which is possible with previous configurations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certainly this program has solved a lot the issue of support in our company, because whenever we have a problem or do not understand a configuration, especially with the topic of reports, the technical support has always been there to respond and clarify our doubts. This has saved us a lot of time and frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.