4.7

thinQ provides complete control over every aspect of a business' inbound and outbound communications within a powerful cloud platform.

Work for thinQ?

Learning about thinQ?

thinQ Reviews

Ask thinQ a Question
Showing 36 thinQ reviews
Mark G.

"Quality, competent, reliable."

What do you like best?

The support staff at THINQ are wonderful to work with. In part due to the knowledge test that they required when we first started using THINQ, when we contact support they know that we can provide them the information and they provide us the tools to resolve issues fast and reliably. We built our own soft switch loosely based on Freeswitch. When we started having some random errors and "dead air" calls, The THINQ support staff were able to review pcap files and quickly identify the issue and point our programmers to a reliable and permanent fix. Thank you to the staff and support persons for their knowledge and willingness to work with us as peers, instead of clueless consumers.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of any things I don't like. We have worked with management, sales and technical staff to let them know about rough or "chunky" interface issues. It took a little time but the interface has greatly improved. There are still some sorting and filtering tools that I would like to see in the web interface, but they are far from being anything that stops me from doing what I need to do to support our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to speak with the support and porting staff. They are easy to contact and more than willing to help you get started and to continue assisting you in your needs. Never pushy, always helpful and wonderful to work with. What's not to like.

THINQ is our primary origin and termination provider. We aggregate services from small and medium business customers, mainly in the medical professions. The ability to interface with their support staff has helped greatly in our porting process to get clients off of absurdly expensive and in some cases unreliable providers and provide reliable, balanced access services to our customers in all facets of the VoIP telecommunications world.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about thinQ
Tim D.

"Overall a great price and a company that stands behind their product."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of how the ordering of Numbers and setup of routing lines can be. Also how thinQ is a reputable brand and company that stands with its product to give excellent support. They have helped with implementation of their system with me and my team. Striving to resolve issues I had previously had each time made the experience that much better and more confident in the knowledge they were and are a company to be worked with.

What do you dislike?

The con I see is the two systems are not combined as one at this time. I have been waiting for a year to have this done but it has not been completed with a proper portal. The two systems currently cause an issue where money has to be provided to both not keep the cash in one spot to make it easier, thus a one stop payment is not available at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have excellent pricing and a system that is on the cusp of being great. By working with them you should be able to meet your goals.

Reselling VoIP systems to numerous clients who need request it. The efficiency this creates and cost effectiveness of working with a simple solution. We have call centers outside of the states, this allows us to route without much effort thru thinQ's phone ordering and routing, to make it easier and more reliable to help our clientele. This clientele relies on us to have the best prices and offerings to them in a competitive market and thanks to thinQ we are able to do so.

What Cloud Communication Platforms solution do you use?

Jose G.

"Great termination and support!"

What do you like best?

We like that they provide good quality termination with great support that is very responsive. They have plenty of flexibility on configuring your SIP endpoints and controlling the carriers that you send traffic to. They also have great fraud controls and alerts. The diagnostics in the portal let you see SIP traces when trying to investigate calls. We've met some of their staff at trade shows and they were very friendly.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about them. We've been using them for a long time and really haven't had any major issues.

Our customers are primarily businesses that expect high quality international calling. With thinQ we've been able to provide great quality international termination to our clients at great prices. Our traffic uses least cost routing and they are usually getting most of the traffic.

"Great VoIP Provider with sales that aren't pushy."

What do you like best?

First off I loved that the sales guy wasn't pushy which is a big plus in starting a relationship. Once they setup my account they gave me test credit to see how well the services worked, we forgot to test the service and my sales rep nicely reached out to make sure we didn't need any help. Since then the customer support has been top notch and we haven't any problems with them or their services.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is a small stupid thing which they said they are working on. I dislike that there are 3 portals, one for incoming, one for outgoing and one for support, last time I talked to them they were working on combing them or making them work better together. Lots of other providers have the portals split up and seems like more a norm in the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking to use ThinQ I recommend that you read the documentation and understand VoIP terms and how SIP works. For all questions be sure to utilize the support they are very friendly, get back in a timely manner and know the product.

The problems I solved with ThinQ was that I wanted to use rates from several different carries without have separate accounts for each carrier. With ThinQ I get access to their routes and rates without signing into 12 different accounts and downloading 12 different rate decks.

Nathan G.

"Greater redundancy and features than providers that cost more"

What do you like best?

Powerful & granular self service tools that allow absolute control over call routing in an immediate fashion. LCR route profiles and blocks have become essential tools. They also appear to be reinvesting in their network to improve it.

What do you dislike?

I would like better pre-built reporting on inbound and outbound costs. The data is there, but some of it requires export and manipulation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it.

We moved to thinQ after being unhappy with the reliability and voice quality of other providers. Not only did we resolve those issues by going with them - we realized cost benefits, as well as much more control and options in call routing.

Alex S.

"The Q is for Quick Service"

What do you like best?

ThinQ provides great service using a model that most would envy. Easy to use, great pricing, and excellent support. The staff isn't afraid to share technical deals, and are transparent about their processes.

What do you dislike?

The system is split into outbound and inbound and operate as separate systems, for many this is ideal but for me i would prefer a single portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you won't find a lower cost provider that's more reliable

ThinQ is our primary telephone service provider, and it's good enough to resell their service to our customers. highly reliable and low cost, it doesn't get any better.

Nathan T.

"Excellent Service and Prices!"

What do you like best?

ThinQ has awesome service and unbeatable rates! I’ve taken my phone bill from about $600 a month down to $10 a month!

What do you dislike?

Setup is slightly complex. Especially if you don’t have a back group in voice over IP.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have someone on staff who knows voip!

We have realized huge cost savings and gotten moved from a phone system that has been in place for 20 years that didn’t even have voicemail to a modern and current phone system.

Carlos H.

"Superb service !!"

What do you like best?

Since I started my service with ThinQ everything was a breeze. Starting with API connectivity for my platform to the customer service I have received, was exceptional.

What do you dislike?

You rarely comw across a service which you don't have any issues. Well, that is the case of ThinQ. Not only three service is great, but also their customer service. I am really happy with the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Versatile, great rates, and superb customer service.

DID numbers for our Virtual office system.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is the best in the VOIP service providers that I am aware of. They not only have a great ticket system but also telephone support as well. This is quite rare in VOIP companies.

What do you dislike?

I had some problem with their international calls. Even though it may work now but the cost is still not the best. Another issues is for out-going calls, they need static IP address. This will be a problem if you don't have one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good customer service, reasonable pricing.

After I signed on ThinQ, I transferred my main DIDs to them. This works very well. I don't have my DID issues anymore as in the previous cases.

"Great prices and support for origination and termination"

What do you like best?

Origination prices are about as good as you will find. Unlike other providers in the same category, thinQ won't charge you extra to open tickets or obtain support. Termination functionality allows you to set your preferred carriers and to use LCR. SMS support was recently added, but I haven't had the chance to use this functionality yet.

What do you dislike?

Termination requires an LRN lookup if you're doing LCR within your PBX. Prices for termination are slightly higher than other providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Administering thinQ requires basic knowledge about configuring SIP. Termination and origination have different web portals, so this might be confusing.

VOIP functionality for projects and others. thinQ provides cost savings compared to other providers.

Josh P.

"ThinQ provides amazing service and some of the best pricing in the industry"

What do you like best?

ThinQ's pricing, reliability, and unique Toll Free LCR service offering really set them apart from others in the VoIP carrier space. Customer service has been nothing short of excellent.

What do you dislike?

ThinQ's SMS platform needs a bit more work to become usable in an enterprise call center environment. SMS throttling as it is currently implemented prevents me from using the service.

Low cost origination and termination, hosting thousands of DIDs for reasonable cost, multiple carrier redundancy.

Mark Z.

"Customer service is top notch, our rep always answers on the first ring"

What do you like best?

They are very communicative. I've had a couple issues setting up my equipment, but they were extremely helpful and provided solutions to meet my needs. I am very pleased with the ongoing support.

What do you dislike?

Their origination and termination products are disjointed, but they are working on that.

We've saved a ton of money! Great alternative to Twilio and cheaper than many other VoIP providers

James C.

"Excellent Alternative for SIP Trunking (and LCR)"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service, ease of administration via web portal, instant provisioning of TF/DID, and easy, multiple failover destinations/options.

What do you dislike?

Can't lock down RTP firewall ip address sources

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get familiar with the two separate (ideally they would be combined) dashboards, and go through the thorough interop validation process (which support really walks you through).

We have multiple carrier redundancy now (both inbound and outbound) while using a single trunk provider.

This makes it easy to be reliable, delivering calls to multiple circuits, multiple IP addresses, and can send calls from multiple circuits/ip addresses. Also, we've cut our SIP trunk/telephony spend by 80%

Robert L.

"Quality of Service and pricing are great"

What do you like best?

I like having the different call path options instead of being stuck with 1 that could potentially go down or have bad service. Being able to route for the best path is a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

Having 2 portals to manage incoming and outgoing.

Having great voip service and lower communication costs

"Great experience with fast support"

What do you like best?

Being able to limit how much you spend on each call and how you can manage routes extremely easy. They also have great customer service if you have any issues, they are the best I have used.

What do you dislike?

There are really not many downsides I can think of while typing this out. We rarely have any issues with them and they will even help troubleshoot after hours to make sure customer issues are resolved. No issues here!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

Being able to send calls over multiple routes is the best bang for the buck. If a carrier is having issues you can simply block it and then continue throughout your day. Updating carriers takes about 5 minutes but it works very well!

Zachary K.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

These guys are awesome, I know most of the staff on a first name basis. They will help you with anything they can, and their service is literally top notch especially for their origination and terminating rates.

What do you dislike?

Their website are a bit clunky and dated.

We use them for origination and terminating services.

Jeff L.

"Amazing Quality and Service"

What do you like best?

We receive a reliable and quality service for the product that we use. In the past, we have dealt with phone carriers that were unavailable in times of urgency. Since moving to thinQ that has not been an issue.

What do you dislike?

As of yet, we have not experienced any negative aspects of using the thinQ service.

We have remedied issues that we had previously experienced with phone carriers in the past. Since moving services to thinQ, we have not had those issues.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"A solid product with great support!"

What do you like best?

We’ve been using ThinQ’s platform for several years now and it’s been rock solid for us. Support has also been very helpful and responsive to our questions.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t much to dislike. One of my only complaints would be the e911 integration. It’s a little clunky in its current form, which is really geared around business lines versus the residential.

We’re a VoIP provider so stability is extremely important for us, and that’s what we’ve received from ThinQ.

"High quality service, skilled and available engineering support staff "

What do you like best?

The level of granular flexibility for daily and cost per minute termination calls has saved us thousands of dollars over the years. The reliability of the service and the features made available via the web platform or direct from live support staff makes providing VoIP Services very manageable.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of problems.. The additional of origination services by ThinQ is something we will consider in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moving termination traffic to ThinQ is straight forward and will provide a good level of confidence in the product.

Reliable termination calls for 30+ locations and worry free international call termination through per minute and per day spend limits.

Sergei K.

"Great service but a bit over priced"

What do you like best?

Easy to sign up and easy to use portal. Sales person was knowledgeable and followed up all the time.

What do you dislike?

pricing is a bit high if you are pushing a lot of minutes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a carrier that uses reliable partners you found what you are looking for.

Easy to reroute calls to a new IP address. They aggregate good companies. Should be good to use for fax

"Extreamly easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can add and remove numbers through an api and an easy to use web portal.

What do you dislike?

I really don't think there is anything I dislike right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out thinQ for a complete solution for your telecom needs.

I am having an issue with our carrier that we have had for 7 years. They are billing us incorrectly and refusing to fix the problem.

Armando M.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when setting up our profiles and sometimes needing to setup route blocks

What do you dislike?

at this time there is nothing we dislike of thinq, they have done a great job when we have needed them for support

we have continuous trouble with completing calls with other carriers but when we route to Thinq it solves our issues.

Avi M.

"Great pricing and service"

What do you like best?

Fully self service website: provisioning, configuration, billing settings and review.

Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

The API is a bit complicated, but manageable.

Lower costs. Faster implementation.

"Great voice and service supplier"

What do you like best?

Great automation, fraud protection, customer service, and competitive prices. The management will work with you to resolve issues quickly. We have other suppliers that will not be flexible. Also the analytical tools are very relevant and always improving.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Seriously. I really don't have anything bad to say.

Fraud protection, redundancy for origination, toll free and termination.

"Best telecommunications company out there"

What do you like best?

We love how easy is to use ThinQ and how fast we get started.

What do you dislike?

That the LCR product is on another portal so I have to login on multiple systems.

We use ThinkQ to save money on the outgoing calls and be able to select with carriers we want to use for different destinations.

Bill R.

"thinQ saves cost and adds versatility"

What do you like best?

Using thinQ for LCR long distance has allowed us to offer toll services very competitively.

What do you dislike?

We have to use an external portal to provision and manage services, but it is easy to use.

Offering long distance competitively, being able to offer telephone numbers from other cities over VOIP services.

James D.

"Very Reliable Voip Terminator"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple and easy to use. Training employees to use the system is simple.

What do you dislike?

ThinQ is great overall but who doesn't like lower pricing?

We like the ability to pull carriers out of our network easily.

"Solid and convenient service"

What do you like best?

Transparency of routing is great for us, it helps troubleshooting and customer success.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing which of the carriers provide better quality routes to a given destination.

Quickly routing around problems in real-time so customer calls can complete.

Jeffrey R.

"ThinQ is a pleasure to deal with."

What do you like best?

The prices are great, especially for international termination.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Its a quality service and the customer care is super friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it

They saved me money on on my termination.

UT
User in Telecommunications

"get off the ground with thinq "

What do you like best?

setup access to many carriers, great termination service.

What do you dislike?

i wish they have some fraud control like flowroute has. and lack of a failover switch.

having 1 service provider to give you access to many carriers.

"Reliable, Easy to work with."

What do you like best?

Easy to work with, Reliable. They are quick to respond to issues. And are professional. They do well in porting, And stay on top of it (not letting port orders sit and stagnate)

What do you dislike?

Cost, Not the cheapest. There are cheaper alternatives with on-par support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask them for better pricing.

The use of their API for other services like Texting, LRN lookup, CNAM lookup have been very useful.

AM
Administrator in Music

"thinQ Toll Free Services"

What do you like best?

I'd say I like the Online Portal the best

What do you dislike?

Probably the learning curve on online Portal

We are using thinQ to route switched toll free numbers to DIDs

"Great rates and Great Servive"

What do you like best?

We have always gotten 5* service from Thinq and the have some of the best LCR rates

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything we dislike about Thinq

Wholesale rates

"Thinq won our business fair and square."

What do you like best?

Excellent support, highly reliable service.

What do you dislike?

Separate origination & termination websites, invoices, etc.

Thinq provides all our SIP services, which is what our business resells.

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Best Service With Best Support"

What do you like best?

Response is very good and also they listen our queries smoothly and give good feedback to us. very supportive. we like it.

What do you dislike?

some countries codes are not connected. they try to gave good routes also.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gave A -Z Connectivity smoothly.

We are a service provider in india, they providing best rates with very comparative price.

AF
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great option for more options"

What do you like best?

The number of carrier choices and technology routing options.

What do you dislike?

It tends to be more expensive but better quality.

It enables us to terminate calls when other carriers cannot. Gives customers more options for traffic management.

Learn more about thinQ

thinQ Videos

Learning about thinQ?

* We monitor all thinQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7