Lexicata Reviews & Product Details

What is Lexicata?

Streamline your operations and grow your practice with this CRM and client intake solution for lawyers.

Lexicata Profile Details

Lexicata Profile Details

Themis Solutions, Inc.
Description
Clio provides a full suite of web-based practice management tools targeted specifically at the administrative needs of sole practitioners and small firms.
2008
Burnaby, Canada
@goclio

Lexicata Reviews

1-15 of 15 total Lexicata reviews

Lexicata Reviews

1-15 of 15 total Lexicata reviews
CRM made easy for attorneys

"All the bells and whistles you need for a legal CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the capability to integrate with Clio and it's docu-sign function. It also allows our firm to streamline tasks, and schedule emails efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Our firm uses a form software called Prima Facie, I wished integrated with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd like to see a cleaner interface, sometimes it can get a little cluttered. I wish that when you import to Clio that the events would also stay assigned to the matter. I also wish that the tasks would carry on over to Clio because it gets cumbersome switching to multiple softwares.

Intake solutions and keeping track of leads. Organizing leads and also utilizing the pipeline to track our clients. I am also looking to use this on the company website so that we can have our leads fill out a questionnaire prior to consulting with an attorney. I like all of it's functions but I'm excited that they are merging with Clio, hopefully everything can all be in one place.

Trabajo en red
Internet

"Use Lexicata !!!"

What do you like best?

A standout amongst the most points of interest is that the shape Creation isn't just for admission however to gather a wide range of data. I utilize it to gather nitty gritty individual data from my separation intercession customers. Worked in combination with HelloSign enables me to make singable archives from my own .pdf layouts is an awesome favorable position. I utilize the "Plan" include as my "to do" framework. It has worked in update email instruments which I observed to be significantly more successful than the bunch of online "to do" programs. You can sent messages to contacts related with your issues from inside the program. Worked in apparatuses enable me to monitor who is alluding matters to me. Their "dribble email" advertising online class, which was exceptionally all around created and extremely helpful. I have not yet taken full favorable position, but rather they have reconciliations with Mailchimp, Clio, virtual secretary, and others. It has a decent Interface that is insightfully outlined. New highlights are presented through the program (not simply email), with moment preparing.

What do you dislike?

A standout amongst the most inconveniences is that there is certifiably not a versatile application. I might want to see better incorporation with my Gmail contacts. At this moment, I do some twofold passage which isn't as advantageous as I might want. Additionally I might want to see incorporation with a period/charging framework (which I am told might be in progress) and at last an interface with Quickbooks. A few things in Lexicata are not adjustable and that can be irritating. Also, the mechanization is extremely constrained, and could be made strides. The joining with Mailchimp could be better as well. In conclusion, there isn't autosave highlight in Notes. Furthermore, I've lost notes in the wake of neglecting to click spare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having the capacity to set a customer or matter charging rate and push that to Clio would be an incredible component. The rate is authoritatively set amid the commitment letter process. Yet, that rate isn't fixing to Clio so default Clio rate will apply. Since Lexicate makes the customer and matter in Clio, my old work process in Clio matter creation is skipped. This makes a probability that the Clio default rate may not coordinate the customer contract rate. But remember you always need a network connection.

When I became accustomed to the train of utilizing Lexicata for all customer consumption purposes, it turned into my center for all my work. Causes me deal with my customer admission process, assess my promoting and my referral sources. Offers online form completion, e-marking, straightforward record get together, "to do" work in one bundle.

Gerente de finanzas
Internet

"You must use Lexicata !!!!"

What do you like best?

Lexicata is instinctive, spotless, simple to setup and simple to utilize. The best CRM available for lawyers hoping to increase finish control of their business procedure and gain perceivability + bits of knowledge to their business pipeline. The support team is exceptionally responsive, and careful in helping amid the setup procedure. As far as announcing, the new UI and usefulness is one of the least demanding to peruse and envision that I've found in any CRM. The Lexicata group truly comprehends the matter of lawyers and exceeds expectations at helping them deal with their pipeline of chances. Exceedingly prescribe this product to the greater part of my lawyer customers, from solo administrators to moderate size firms, to compose and scale their deals. It's awesome in light of the fact that you can keep the majority of the data in a single place from the earliest starting point. It is additionally totally adaptable so it tends to be suited to pretty much anybody's needs. Lexicata has such an expansive range of employments too; from new customer consumption, to planning arrangements, to sending trickle crusades.

What do you dislike?

The errand administration highlights are extremely burdensome. To start with, you need to dive into sub-menus to discover what errands are expected or past due. Notwithstanding when you do discover the errand show, you need to tap on each undertaking independently to make sense of what matter it identifies with and it's identity appointed to. As you can envision, a law office may have a few lawyers with "compose brief" as an errand. The assignment feed just says "compose brief" without saying what case it identifies with or who needs to do it. More regrettable, except if the assignment is expected today, the undertaking feed doesn't state when the errand is expected. Once more, you need to tap on every thing separately. It appears that every client's errands (and just that client's assignments) ought to show up conspicuously on the dashboard and the undertakings ought to incorporate issue and due date.

Concerning issues, I would incline toward more strong security on the structures. As lawyers we gather classified data. Data gathered on a Lexicata frame is accessible to ANYONE who has the mystery connection, and it remains accessible in interminability after the shape is submitted (except if you physically erase the shape in the wake of downloading it). Evidently it isn't put away scrambled very still on the Lexicata server. Formstack is considerably more secure. Once a frame is submitted, just an approved Formstack client can get to the information. Formstack additionally gives you a chance to set a choice to keep the information scrambled very still on the server with the goal that an encryption key is required to open it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lexicata influences our customer admission to process 100% less demanding than it was previously. It is easy to enter data and it tends to be effortlessly sent out to any spreadsheet, contingent upon your inclinations. It is additionally arranged in a way that encourages you see the movement of leads through all stages. You just need a PC and a system association !!!

The Lexicata software truly conveys clearness and association to the business procedure and pipeline of chances. This makes breaking down deals significantly less demanding and enables us to figure out where to center our endeavors. The outcome is expanded speed through the business procedure and significantly higher income.

"Great System for lawfirms"

What do you like best?

Lexicata has made it very easy for our firm to connect leads and turn them in to clients. Over all the system is easy to use and navigate. It incorporates hello sign which makes it easy for clients to sign the necessary documents. Over all i like that Lexicata has been made it so much easier to keep connected with our clients. Love it! Also, big plus their customer support is super quick, responsive, and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Any issues i had with Lexicata they have been fixed. My main dislike was when you add a contact and could not add more then one matter to the profile. However, that has been updated.

This system has been great for our firm in many ways. One main problem it has fixed is keeping all client/lead information in one place. It has improved our communication with clients, like follow ups, appointment reminders, etc.

"Referral Tracking"

What do you like best?

We like this software best because it allows to input all calls and walk-in inquiries no matter what to track where we are getting our referrals and which marketing techniques are working best. It helps us to keep track of how many inquiries are hiring our firm and which referrals to other attorneys we need to track to make sure we are receiving our referral payments.

What do you dislike?

It works with Clio in some aspects, but not in every aspect. It does not completely synchronize with Clio in that when we export data and matters, we are still having to go back into Clio to add or edit information after export. This may be a fault of Clio as much as it is of Lexicata.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the customer support. Make sure that the product is working to your satisfaction and that your company is getting everything it should be out of the product. Make sure it tracking your marketing needs completely and that all information that employees are inputting is tracked. Make sure that the reports are accurate and if they are not, speak with the customer service team.

We are able to solve marketing problems and keep track of referral fees we are owed much more easily than just keeping a list. Our employer is able to get reports showing where clients are coming from, though sometimes they are not as complete as they should be.

Director of Business and Client Relations
Law Practice

"Lexicata is great!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked best about Lexicata is its integration with Clio! It really simplified our lead management and onboarding process. It's electronic delivery of Representation Agreements and automated appointment reminders were fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Although it sounds like a silly thing to dislike, I didn't like that I had to operate out of multiple platforms. I wanted to simplify not try and remember to log in to Lexicata and Clio and make sure that I was capturing my leads and toggling between the two. I also felt like the loops were weird and editing documents/letters were kind of cumbersome in Lexicata. I do know, however, that they had plans to improve upon this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business Lexicata truly is a great product! Even though we ended up hiring a company to handle our SEO management, there are features that I miss regularly.

Campaign tracking was our major problem that and screening for conflicts of interest. It was a great tool when we were managing our own SEO and Advertising Campaigns.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Streamlined potential client management system"

What do you like best?

Their newest update was fantastic. It's all our receptionist could talk about the day it was announced. Their search function is pretty great, for the most part, and I love that you can customize so much of it to fit the type of firm you work at.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the search function doesn't recognize certain keywords in the notes, I've noticed. And I really wish tasks were in a more easily to locate spot and were more user friendly to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't currently have a cloud-based client management software definitely purchase Lexicata, it is easy for your administrative staff and your attorneys to use and will solve a lot of the communication issues you may have.

It Used to be very difficult for us to manage potential clients and track where they were in the process. Now our entire firm can see notes for potential clients with an easy and quick search for their name. We use it every day, constantly.

"Lexicata"

What do you like best?

Pretty good for tracking cases. Good for connecting to email, and have email recorded somewhere when you send via Lexicata. This is useful for things like letters closing files that you want a record of.

What do you dislike?

The intake form isn't customizable, and is pretty clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's hard to find a law software that will do it all. We have to use both Lexicata and Clio, for example. So think about what things Lexicata that will give you that your other programs don't so you don't get too bogged down with software.

Keeping track of where clients are referred from, profitability, and signing documents electronically.

Business Development & Operations Strategist
Management Consulting

"great add on to Clio"

What do you like best?

if you use clio this is great, it gives you esigning of documents, a crm and form filling

What do you dislike?

the CRM is not great, there are definitely better ones out there

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you need form filling, esigning or crm, and you use clio, this is great

the form filling for new client intake is great and it goes right into clio

"LOVE LEXICATA"

What do you like best?

WE LOVE THE FACT THAT WE CAN EASILY SEND RETAINER AGREEMENTS, SAVES NOTES, AND EMAIL DIRECTLY THROUGH CLIENTS THROUGH LEXICATA.

What do you dislike?

SOMETIMES LEXICATAS FEATURE TO SIGN DOCUMENTS IS DOWN:(

SENDING RETAINER AGREEMENTS, DOING INTAKES

"An Incomplete Product, but what can you do"

What do you like best?

Templated emails and engagement leters. Although customization is a pain if you want to make a modification.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is barely integrated with billing system CLIO. It almost seems like you have to do duplicate work: 1 first enter info into lexicata then clio.

Managing clients, easy access to information.

"Needs to be integrated"

What do you like best?

I love that they were so willing to help correct and build templates.

What do you dislike?

Since they were bought by Clio they have not been integrated for the existing users

It is a great way to get signatures on any kind of form and super helpful and easy for clients to use.

"Lexicata review"

What do you like best?

I like how we are able to track progress in lexicata throughout the intake process

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to keep track of the different cards as you are moving them along

We are solving the inefficiencies of the intake process with lexicata and realized its so easy to send form letters to clients.

"A Great Lead Tracker!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is a great way to track your pipeline and the status of leads. It’s completelt customizable and works in conjunction with many other programs.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about this program yet.

Keeping track of the pipeline.

UE

"Could be Great - Needs Some Work!"

What do you like best?

Very organized system and easy to find what you need.

What do you dislike?

Reply emails do not go directly into the system.

Client intake has become much easier for us since starting to use Lexicata.

Lexicata User Ratings

8.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Legal Practice Management Category
Do you work for Lexicata?

Lexicata Categories on G2