4.8

Socio provides an event app that surrounds your live events. Create your app in minutes and let your attendees enjoy an unforgettable experience

Work for Socio?

Learning about Socio?

Socio Reviews

Ask Socio a Question
Showing 36 Socio reviews
Socio review by Hannah H.
Hannah H.

"Socio App"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect about Socio is the back-end support. It is a great feeling to have a Socio representative working with me on questions within minutes of my inquiry, and not just because there was an emergency. I do not have to wait 24 hours for a response, these fast responses occur whenever (even when I am working in different time zones). They are patient with some of my questions and usually have an answer for me, if not then they will research it and get back to me in a very timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Any time I voice a concern they seem to fix it. I would say, right now, Socio could improve on their metrics at the conclusion of the event. This is only because I am not the strongest user of spreadsheets. They offer so many details, it would be helpful for me to see the facts in very simple terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to play in the app/setup. Not only will Socio representatives help make you app/events unique, but they also have good advice on things to try. Just playing around with the different features, have made our conference attendees much happier with their app experience by everything that we found Socio can offer. I still have features that have not been implemented yet, but I look forward to testing them out soon!

With one conference under our belt, we are still discovering all the way to use the dynamic capabilities of the app for our marketing efforts (posting maps of the conference center, linking to papers or blogs, networking with other attendees). This is a great marketing tool as long as we actually implement the features in the different events.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Socio
Socio review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Fantastic app solution!"

What do you like best?

The Socio platform is easy to setup, very intuitive, and has limitless capabilities. We selected Socio as they were the only platform that had a solution to fulfill a creative registration process we had thought up. In the end, I'm glad we found them because they opened us up to more options than we had ever had before with other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Honestly- there's not really anything I dislike, this was a required field to complete! I did experience 2 very minor glitches in the setup process, which their team quickly resolved for us. There was even some custom "wish" items I had that they took care of on their end for us even though I didn't have access to manipulate that feature on the front end.

We have drastically increased our adoption rate of our event mobile app, which helps our business of course with our marketing goals, but more importantly it provided a streamlined experience for our conference attendees to have a great time and get all the information they need at their fingertips.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Socio review by Denise W.
Denise W.

"Great platform; superior customer service"

What do you like best?

The app looks great and functions very well, but the major reason I am in love with Socio is the truly above and beyond customer service received from Joe and Matt.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike most the 40-word minimum for the "what do you dislike" response in the review platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Socio app did not initially meet our needs, as the structure of the was missing titles and abstracts for our sessions. We didn't discover this until after we had paid for the app. But surprisingly, they actually wrote code to accommodate our needs. Simply fantastic. The meeting hasn't started yet, but the work is done. ~23% of registrants have downloaded the app to date.

Great connectivity at annual conferences and ease of access to program content. And we hope to sell our membership on a paperless program in coming years. As a 50-year old organization, we have older members that still cherish printed programs, but I think that next year we will be able to allow members to opt into printed programs, save lots of paper.

Socio review by Ambrose A.
Ambrose A.

"Loving using Socio"

What do you like best?

The customer service for sure. They're so responsive and helpful and have made the transition to using an event app super easy for me. It has all the features I need. And it looks good. Also the price is much better than some of the other event apps I demoed.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a check-in app solution too!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! I think you'll like it. I have no idea about other event apps customer service as I demoed but haven't used them. However just compared to the customer service I get on other software and cloud services that I use, theirs by far is the best. Also all the features are there and the value is high for the price.

We're saving on printing by providing digital handouts and agendas. We're also saving labor by having digital evaluations and Q&A. Also hopefully providing a more professional and engaged experience for our event attendees.

Socio review by Jill C.
Jill C.

"Easy access, quality help"

What do you like best?

The Socio team is above and beyond. Every question I had they were quick to respond (though it might be from a different team member)- I felt like I had the whole company at my service. They were able to trouble shoot issues (such as external sign ups for appointments) and help us figure out how to use the platform well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is wishing that there was an in-App area to have sign ups for appointment times. We use a lot of meetings, would be great to have this on the App as opposed to a 3rd party site with an external link in the App.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy decision for us- would make the switch to Socio every time!

Way less expensive to have the app (and customizable, and edit-able) than having hand outs. Also helps with last minute changes to schedule, speakers, etc.

Socio review by KariAnn D.
KariAnn D.

"Overall Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Socio is a user and admin friendly platform. Socio offers many features included with the app pricing that other apps charge extra for. I love how easy the platform/app is to populate, use, and when updates are made--its instant! The Socio reps offer impeccable, high-level customer support/service as well.

What do you dislike?

Socio has provided a quality product. Set-up and implementation has be seamless. We have not found anything about the software we haven't liked. The only issue, which is more of our issue than a Socio issue, is getting more of our event attendees to download and use the app. We need to advertise and provide that support for them in a more productive way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Socio has great customer support. They respond quick and everything that they demo to you regarding their product is included in the pricing. No hidden costs that I have come across. Great company to work with!

We are able to provide an alternative way for our attendees to retrieve event information at the tips of the fingers. No longer do they have to carry around a bag of information for the event, but are able to locate all of it through the app. We are hoping that with further implementation of the app, we will be able to make our event completely green in regards to event handouts and information.

Socio review by Andy N.
Andy N.

"Great event management software, great support"

What do you like best?

We evaluated several event registration and management apps, Socio had the best features, a simple UI, and nice admin tools (like batch upload of agenda, speakers and attendees).

We had attendees from all parts of Asia Pacific attending, so the ability to allow China Android users to get the app without the Play store was also a big plus. we had 98% of our attendees as engaged users of the app, and the feedback from the attendees was fantastic. It simplified their event experience, and allowed them to engage and interact throughout the conference.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features were not documented within the Socio site, but we could quickly resolve these with the live chat to the Socio team, or through a scheduled call with a Socio administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take advantage of the support calls - to get tips and guidance on administration. We also used the Sli.do integration for live questions within our event, and it was a big success.

Event management, attendee engagement, registration and communication

Socio review by Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.

"Great fit for event focused on digital technology for nursing"

What do you like best?

Since our event theme was “Nursing in the Digital Age: Implications for Education, Service, Administration & Research,” it was imperative that our conference was totally paperless. The Socio app allowed us to eliminate the printed program, handouts, and other supplemental materials. Everything was provided through the app. I was able to quickly and easily send out updates, and I especially appreciated the evaluation link so we didn't need to direct participants to another website. The nurses participating in the conference enjoyed the ease of connecting with others before, during, and after the event.

What do you dislike?

Some users had difficulty with downloading app. The Socio team was prompt and helpful with answers-- perhaps some additional instructions with download message would be helpful.

The opportunity to feature sponsors for the conference. In future, we will be able to use this in advance promotion materials-- potentially increase sponsorship revenue by adding this benefit.

Socio review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Great app to run your next event"

What do you like best?

Socio's event app platform includes all of the features you need and more. Everything is easy to setup and they make it simple to import all of your event data at once (i.e. speaker details, sponsors). We also enjoyed some added features compared to other event app platforms such as setting attendance limits for specific conference breakout sessions.

What do you dislike?

It took me some time to figure out getting set up on the App store as a developer. Socio's team was very helpful with answers, but this step caused a few hurdles and delays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great team with a great product.

We used Socio for our annual conference with around 300 guests. Their event app gave us an easy way to get all event details in the hands of our attendees. Unlike apps we used for previous conferences, Socio let us setup registrations for each individual session at the conference.

Socio review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Socio is the way to go! "

What do you like best?

I did quite an extensive search for an event management app and am SO glad I stumbled upon Socio! The thing I like best is their customer service - they were SUPER quick to respond to my emails and were able to quickly fix whatever it was I messed up. LOL

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of a thing I didn't like with my Socio experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just like my title suggests, Socio is the way to go!

We've solved two major problems - 1) we were able to put together an all-inclusive, live event app for our annual sales meeting 2) we were able to integrate surveys into said app... that is HUGE for us! Before we were doing hand-written forms and entering them into Excel documents. Hours of work were literally cut into seconds!

Socio review by Administrator

"Best thing we have started this year!"

What do you like best?

The socio team is so easy to work with and are always willing to help out on any issue we are having at any time. They constantly check in and try to make the app the absolute best it can be for us, whether that means helping create new features or just explaining how to use each feature already available. When you try to problem solve anything using socio you always get a real person to talk to and not an automated system which is also a huge upside.

What do you dislike?

As far as right now, any issues we have ever had with our app have been solved in a very timely manner with socio. I can't say negative things about our experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions, that is what the people are there for and they are always willing to problem solve for you.

We have solved so many communications and timeliness issues while using socio. Our customers can now get on our app and receive information there first rather than waiting to see it somewhere else. Through push notifications we can better communicate with our membership. It has also taken away some of our printing cost and other platforms we have to use to distribute information. The app has been adopted EXTREMELY well by everyone in our membership as well as in our staff.

Socio review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Awesome app for an audience with high expectations"

What do you like best?

Our entire event process was simplified by using Socio. They were able to integrate with our registration system and it worked flawlessly, transferring our attendees from registration to the app while keeping them segmented as we needed.

The feature set within the app covered all of our needs. We especially liked the digital guide in combination with the preset agendas - they allowed us to set each attendee's itinerary before they even downloaded the app, while still allowing them to view the entire agenda if they chose to do so. The gamification feature was also a huge hit that pleased our top sponsors and our attendees. What more can you ask for?

The ratings, reviews, and surveys in the app provided us with the most comprehensive feedback we have ever received from our event, and on top of that, the feedback was the best yet!

What do you dislike?

The process of setting up the Apple Developer account is a bit cumbersome but is seemingly unavoidable in order to have a white label app. Socio has helpful documentation and support for this process but it was still tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask about Socio's different integration capabilities. We saved an incredible amount of time by utilizing these. Also, find the features that are the best fit for your event and take advantage of their customizable nature.

Socio streamlined the event process and experience for us as well as for our attendees. Our audience is comprised of busy executives and tech professionals who are not always easy to please, but the integrations, ease-of-use, and engagement features were a perfect storm that could not have been a better fit.

Socio review by Mariali P.
Mariali P.

"Our event attendees raved about our conference app!"

What do you like best?

The Socio team was extremely helpful from beginning to end in setting us up for success with the most comprehensive and engaging conference app. The app features integrated so well with our event experience and attendees loved engaging with it to navigate throughout the day and engage with speakers and other attendees through the app. I have no previous "developer" experience, but the simplicity of their app made me feel like I was a pro at app development!

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an event and you want to increase attendee engagement and event experience, don't look anywhere else. Go with Socio.

In a digitally-savvy business world, people expect to have easy access to information and a seamless event experience. Socio helped our attendees ask questions during breakout sessions, participate in giveaways, find the breakouts they wanted to go to and so many more things!

Socio review by Administrator

"90%+ Adoption for the first event"

What do you like best?

This was our first time using an event app, therefore we had a lot of questions initially. From our initial onboarding call onward, I was able to get great answers and the support team even made some suggestions that I would have not thought of. Our organizing committee really loved the app and was extremely satisfied with 90%+ of our delegates downloading it.

What do you dislike?

Since this was our first year, we kept everything very simple. We are hoping to use some more features next year. The schedule meetings feature could use some improvements around exporting to your personal calendar since most of our delegates use Google Calendar or iCalendar already. The support representative said they were building it in 2019, so looking forward to seeing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely easy to learn how to use as I was up and running in one week. Although we kept the features simple, we still had a LOT of content. I was able to add my colleagues in the system to help and we both got great support. Couldn't ask for more.

This was our first time using an event app. I had to do a lot of work to convince my team to fit this into our budget as they were worried about how many our of our delegates would take advantage of it. The adoption question ended up not being a problem as we got 90%+ of our delegates to download it.

Overall, we needed some more organization around the event, and this event app really is strides beyond what we have seen before. The features like announcements, agenda, and FAQs were extremely useful.

An unexpected one was the ability to make changes instantly. We had to change a lot of rooms on our last day because two of the rooms we were using had mechanical problems with the AV setup. I updated the rooms in the app and sent out a push notification from my phone. I can't imagine how I would have done this last year without an app like this.

Socio review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Trying 3 different event tech vendors in the past, settling with the best, Socio!!!"

What do you like best?

After trying 3 different event tech vendors in the past 2 years, we are finally settled with the best!

For our enterprise event, they had everything we needed and more when it came to features. Also, I couldn't ask for an easier to use software. (All 3 of our admins that worked on the CMS agreed that this was the most user friendly CMS we experienced in the market.) When I ran into any questions, their support team was extremely responsive (Thanks Matt)!

Most importantly, the feedback we received from our attendees was phenomenal. We sent out post-event surveys to our attendees, and feedback doesn't lie: They absolutely loved the app (especially the networking features) in addition to the look and feel of the app that made it so much easier to use compared to any other event app they used before.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints. I asked for a couple extra customization pieces throughout their product that would help us with the sponsorship. They already released an update for one request I had and I am waiting to hear back on the other one!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Main points for us were attendee networking, ease of use for attendees (and for our team), fully customizable digital guide (agenda, speakers, sponsors, floor maps etc.), and great support. If these are important to you, you won't be disappointed! As someone who used 3 other vendors prior to my experience with Socio, I am not planning to switch again.

Using an event app that our attendees loved was a big one for us and we saw significantly higher adoption compared to previous years. In addition to the networking and attendee satisfaction, it fit all of our event app requirements with 1. Personal agenda for attendees 2. Sponsor visibility in the app 3. In-app social feeds 4. Push notifications 5. Advanced surveys (third-party integration)

Socio review by Joyce L.
Joyce L.

"Love Socio as a Conference Planner"

What do you like best?

Features are easy to learn and use. The team at Socio has been great from the President, sales, account manager and engineers. They are sooooo responsive when you have a question or problem. AND they really listen to your feedback. Many features have been released over last year that were exactly what I had spoken to them about (I"m sure it wasnt just me that mentioned those things).

What do you dislike?

They have done such a great job with Socio -- would love if some form of registration process could be incorporated into their bag of tricks!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it once and you will be hooked for good. And don't worry about training, assistance or glitches -- you will get all the support you need if you are a first time or experienced user.

Reducing printing costs for conferences, and giving people more control of planning out their time at the conference.

Socio review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Socio Review"

What do you like best?

Socio is extremely user friendly and easy to set up. It is a fun, interactive way to deliver conference material to large groups. All information that is needed is right in the palm of your hands!

What do you dislike?

I have only had positive experiences with Socio

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Socio is an incredible tool for your events.

The Socio Mobile Event App has been nothing but successful with attendees at conferences. We use this app instead of printed event documentation and find it extremely rewarding. Not only is it user friendly and easy to setup, the staff is beyond helpful and goes out of their way to answer all questions and address any issues immediately. I have found that the app helps with attendee networking and allows for information to be spread quickly and effectively to the large attending groups.

Socio review by Britnee H.
Britnee H.

"Great Expereince"

What do you like best?

There's no effort from me to upload the list or make changes to the delegate list once it has been sync'ed to our registration system. Easy Imports.

What do you dislike?

No actual list for delegates to export afterwards in a nice format. Our delegates are obsessed about finding each other and keeping track. It would be really nice if the app had a way to export this list for delegates to keep their own record of.

There's some wordings that need to change like for example in the Agenda section, it should say "Participants" Instead of "People" (People is very unclear)

The sign up process needs to be more clear. Upon joining socio for the first time, people don't understand that they have to create their own password. Most think that they need a password because the way that socio asks the user to create a password. (IT's not very typical to ask the password without asking the person to enter in the password the second time to confirm that the person has typed in the right password)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

always. Its my favorite app platform - I have done a lot of research and there's nothing like socio

Mostly time saving.

Socio review by Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

"Fantastic Team"

What do you like best?

The product itself is fantastic and so user friendly, however I cannot say enough great things about the team behind Socio. This isn't a software of product purchase, its a partnership. The Socio team was genuinely invested in the success of our event.

What do you dislike?

Wish the software had it's own survey component so a third party integration wasn't necessary.

Attendee engagement has been huge. We are just now for this year's event really focusing on using the app as much as possible to full engage both attendees and vendors.

Socio review by SueAnne J.
SueAnne J.

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy the app was to use and setup. I used the app for a national sales meeting and it was really easy to add in all the attendees and the agenda. I also really liked that you could link items, such as documents, polling, and bios to agenda items. So easy to make changes to things you already had done as well.

What do you dislike?

Socio did let us know it would take time to get it on the apple store, I just didn't like that apple took so long. But not a Socio problem.

We wanted this app to help us communicate with attendees quicker and reduce the amount of paper that we had to print. This really helped with those two items.

Socio review by Samuel M.
Samuel M.

"Excellent and Support Team is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and manage. Users were able to download and login without issues we had last year using a different event app. Sponsors really liked the promotional element of adding attchments and their marketing materials. Integrated survey and push notifications were great features as well.

What do you dislike?

Would like to outline shapes to match rooms in layout other than square/rectangle on maps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Technology is great however the support staff was extremely helpful and oustanding!

Networking, marketing, communications. All of the above.

Socio review by Sharnettra  H.
Sharnettra H.

"This Best Event App ! "

What do you like best?

I love how helpful the Socio event tech are. They are awesome a very high-level customer service! Always share tips to make updates easier. The app is user friendly too!

What do you dislike?

Making photo fit, just right has given me a challenge. But the Socio team is always a chat away to offer help and edit the photo for me.

We are able to provide an alternative way for our attendees to retrieve event information , connect with other attendee , and schedule meeting in advance.

Socio review by Administrator

"Socio is a User-Friendly Event Mobile App!"

What do you like best?

The Socio event app provided a wonderful user experience for our delegates to participate in live polls and Q&As during presentations, connect with other people, and be informed about event logistics. The feedback from speakers and participants was extremely positive, not to mention that the functionality, customized features and user-friendliness of the Socio app made it very easy for me to set up and operate. The team at Socio was extremely professional, courteous and always available to support or answer any questions.

What do you dislike?

The use of a separate platform to run the live poll and Q&A was confusing at first. Participants had to log on to a different website to complete the live poll and Q&A. I didn't realize the event app can connect them automatically. I only figured it out on the last day of the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Socio

The benefits of using the Socio event app is that it promotes audience interaction and engagement, and provides convenience of having pertinent details at our fingertips. There is no need to carry around an event program. Any last minute changes or announcements can be posted on this app.

Socio review by Maxwell A.
Maxwell A.

"Used for last minute event and now for all our events through the year. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great customer service, great features

What do you dislike?

Rigidity to image sizing and shape. Headshots and logos need to be squares always.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, great features, great customer success

We're using their apps for onsite use in our road shows events and more. It has cut down on agenda printing costs (plus allows us to edit on the go as needed) and increased networking capabilities between attendees, or even our sales team and attendees.

Socio review by Natalie B.
Natalie B.

"Socio added fun element to internal meetings"

What do you like best?

App was easy to engage with and added a new, fun element to our events.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked more design elements. This has been rectified going forward with the addition of new icons.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are ways to use the different features. Be creative!

The Socio app was great for providing real-time notifications to attendees and document availability, as well local information for out-of-town guests.

Socio review by Administrator in Think Tanks
Administrator in Think Tanks

"Customer Centric Application"

What do you like best?

People at Socio are very reachable. In the beginning (and still) I had a lot of questions and they were always there to give me a very friendly and clear answer to all of my questions. Even though we have a few hours time difference :-)

What do you dislike?

Logo's often need to be cropped to fit and you can't lower and higher timings in the agenda manually which takes a lot of time :-)

We organise international 3 to 5 days tours with a very tight schedule. The Socio app helps to get people informed on when and where they need to be.

Socio review by Paighton S.
Paighton S.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the fast responses from the team and the ease of using the event app with two different languages.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize the rotating information bar on the bottom of the app in the future.

We were able to decrease our printing materials when using the SocioApp and allow our attendees to connect during the event.

Socio review by Corey L.
Corey L.

"Got 75% of our attendees to use the app, and it worked well for us!"

What do you like best?

We liked having the ability to see who is connecting with who in terms of number of handshakes and being able to have an agenda at our finger tips.

What do you dislike?

Metrics are a bit poor. Would like to be able to see a interface using the desktop instead of an excel spreadsheet that I had to ask for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great for getting people to connect and share contacts. I would recommend using the socio live features for creating more interaction between the attendees and vendors that attend your event.

Connections are the big one. It's nice to have an app to share contacts with.

Socio review by Troy S.
Troy S.

"Really Glad we used this. "

What do you like best?

Enjoyed how user friendly it was. Also appreciated their continued care throughout the whole process and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Not anything at this time that i can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try you won't regret it.

This app helped to elevate our Symposium to another level.

Socio review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Love love love"

What do you like best?

The simplicity. Socio is great to use for a one off event, we started in this way as well as in the background to support all internal events large and small. our teams feel connected and the app has connected all of our business logistics together.

What do you dislike?

nothing i dislike. The team have been very helpful and the app meets our needs

we're solving our cultural internal comms challenges. We've now got personalised event management that means our people are more informed.

Socio review by Michelle N.
Michelle N.

"85% adoption by conference attendees"

What do you like best?

Our attendees liked the ability to connect with other attendees through the app. Polling and questions (Slido integration) and the survey (Typeform integration) in the app were a huge hit! Socio's customer support is really excellent. They helped us often in a very quick manner.

What do you dislike?

Integrating event registration with the app could be a great feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We don't think you'll be disappointed with Socio. Their customer support is top notch.

Having all conference details in the palm of the attendees' hands simplified event management.

Socio review by Viktor G.
Viktor G.

"Very bad UX"

What do you like best?

Fast app install, content management and support.

What do you dislike?

Quite a lot of user experience bugs, features not working as described. We had one attendee coming frustrated because some other attendee's post was showing her picture and username (obviously it was a bug showing just to her, but anyway she accused us for misusing her personal data).

Benefit is having an app for iOS and Android platform; on the other side feedback from attendees was pretty bad.

Socio review by Joe S.
Joe S.

"Excellent Support for An App That Wowed The Audience"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up our content in all of the full-function tabs was fantastic. No technical knowledge needed.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey, but we got a sponsor to cover costs, so I don't have much negative to report.

We have the same conference year after year; now we have copy cats popping up; but the added value the Socio platform brings helps differentiate us year after year.

Socio review by Ofra L.
Ofra L.

"Great Company to work with"

What do you like best?

Easy to update, very versatile. Quick responses to all the the questions we have. Socio staff is extremely helpful.

Response time is less than 3 minutes.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! We are doing the 3rd implementation and we love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret moving to Socio

We post events for students and administrators.

Easy for all participants to find session and other information.

Socio review by User

"Great app for internal events"

What do you like best?

ocio was a great fit for our organization's internal events around the world. Our administrators were able to collaborate and share their work to maximize efficiency and compile feedback from our employees. Their admin platform is intuitive and easy to use, and the support was excellent in the times it was needed!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Our experience was extremely stable and any minor confusion was taken care of almost immediately.

Socio's flexibility and customization make the product work with a lot of different types of events. I was not sold initially on the fit for internal events like ours, but I was completely wrong!

Socio review by User

"This Company Truly Cares about what they Do!"

What do you like best?

A company with passion, insights and knowledge is very rare in today's world. Socio ticks all the boxes and more. They care about your success, and they go the extra mile to make sure you achieve your goals!

What do you dislike?

Like I said this is the real deal! Always available when needed. Never an issue quick replies and fast efficient problem solving

Recommendations to others considering the product:

would highly recommend this company

Simply easy to use APP for our events our clients love it and now we are fully paperless!

Learning about Socio?

* We monitor all Socio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8