Serpstat Reviews & Product Details

Serpstat Overview

What is Serpstat?

Serpstat is an All-in-one SEO platform which provides more than 20 tools: Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research, Backlink Analysis, Site Audit and Rank Tracker and many more. Serpstat is the fastest-growing SEO tool on the market that provides comprehensive search analytics data to more than 300,000 users. With Serpstat you can accomplish way more than you think: • Find out what keywords will work best for your projects • Analyze your competitors' SEO tactics • Identify the best backlink sources • Find perfect topic ideas for your content marketing • Check your website for SEO errors • See how successful websites work with anchors • Find out what pages have the highest potential • Track the progress of your website on a daily basis in any region • Create SEO reports for your clients • Track visibility and keyword trends • Use our API to create any search analytics tool you may need Recent integrations: - Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera. - Google Spreadsheets add-on - Google Data Studio Connector Serpstat by the Numbers: • 230 Google databases • 9 Yandex databases • 5.34 B Keywords • 875.44 M Keywords in SERPs • 900.46 M Domains • 292.95 M Ads • 3.22 B Search suggestions

Serpstat Details
English, Russian, Ukrainian

SaaS for keyword research and competitor analysis

Serpstat
2013
Odesa, Ukraine
@serpstat

Serpstat Screenshots

Serpstat Reviews

Showing 399 Serpstat reviews
Already have Serpstat?
What do you like best?

The good thing is that the settings are easy to make. The dashboard gives me an overview of all content pages of the homepage - so I can control them. The traffic light system with the different colors is very well done and allows me to have an overview and see which content pages need to be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work to "refresh" the content, i.e. to renew the date automatically to display the content as a new post with the goal to be listed higher in the search engine results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've seen that the results and visits to our website have increased a lot since we started making seo settings - more visitors come to our site and so we can analyze if we are reaching the right audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Serpstat includes a lot of great tools in one simple view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit slow to show all values and graphs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great value of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ranktracking and keyword analysis etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

A nice SEO tool. Serpstat is great for SEO and Competitor research, backlinks and even Ads spy. It helped me to spy competitors with a lot of data.Also, the support is helpful and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps I would prefer to refresh their keyword database more often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great value for money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Backlinks, Keyword Research, Spy Competitor's Ads, SEO audit, Rank Tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Best collection of SEO tools under one roof. Serpstat is great for SEO and Competition research. It provides great value for money with the data it provides.

I like the Keyword and backlink research tools a lot. These tools help me a lot to spying on competing websites. Compared to other tools in market Serpstat provides pricing plans for all whether you are an individual blog owner or an agency. All in all a great SEO Tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am more than happy with the way Serpstat works and provides me data. So for me there are no dislikes for this awesome SEO tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Serpstat for anyone who is into SEO and Online marketing. Worthy tool that provides good value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Serpstat for Competitor research, Spying on their rankings and keywords.

I also use it for website technical SEO audit and Rank Tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great dashboard with several functions and alerts where we have to take a look to improve the quality of the content and possibility to add automatically keyword that are necessary for a proper SEO-marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The general reporting system allows us to check the latest pages on their correct SEO-ranking - intraday changings will be shown with a delay, so it's possible that we see a totally correct webpage with a alert. Cause of this is it advisable to wait some day to have the updated and correct report of every single page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting in touch and reach more clients with a good SEO ranking. Wide functions to optimize our visibility in the search rankings and several channel manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability of this tool to do SEO research. It provides access to competitor backlink analysis and keyword research. Provides databse results based on different geolocations which is great if I need to target a particular location. Affordable plans here give you lots of data for any SEO campaign.

All in all its like a complete tool for any SEO and the pricing is also good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike here I love the features and the ability to export and save results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend serpstat to any individual or teams who are into SEO and managing SEO clients.

Great swiss knife style tool for all SEO research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically I am able to manage multiple clients projects.

All in one tool gives me ability to organize all SEO data for my projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Serpstat has been one of my goto tools when it comes to SEO. It has all features from website audit and profiling, to keyword research and analysis and also backlink auditing. All these features make it a killer seo tool. It helps me a lot in my day to day guest posting outreach campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any issues in working with serpstat, there is nothing to dislike here for me. Very much satisfied with how this works out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommende SEO tool with lots of features. Recommended for both individual and client projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Serpstat helps me with:

SEO and backlink research.

Finding new Backlink Opportunities.

Guest post outreach.

Technical SEO audit.

Rank Tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Serpstat offers lots of valuable data and insights for SEO analysis.

I mostly use it for rank tracking and website technical audit.

Keyword research feature is also a great addition along with the backlink database.

I use it frequently for SEO reasearch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything has limits imposed apart from that there is nothing i don't like in serpstat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool every SEO must have! I am recommending Serpstat to those people or small business, agencies who don't have deep pockets to use expensive SEO tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Research.

Backlink audit.

Keyword and competition research.

These are some of the things Serpstat helps me with. These are an integral part of any SEO project so SERPSTAT is a great help to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cloud Engineer
What do you like best?

Our overall experience is incredibly useful. We found many issues on our mobile version and realized that we should improve visibility of our blog posts. We got a deep understanding of key players on our market using Search Analytic tools. Serpstat is constantly improving with new tools and data. It could be quite engaging, I pull up our Rank tracker dashboard every morning and look at our current positions on Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing, only I wish the interface was a little more streamlined and clean. Some reports are not easy-to-use, and the team needs to work more on UX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool can help you with overall SEO improvements (by researching competitors, scanning your website to exclude any issues) as well as just tracking SEO performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the basic one is getting more leads from organic search. It helps our content marketer to find hot topics and create an effective content plan. We can monitor our multilingual website which is

Nowadays, user acquisition is one of the most expensive parts for any SaaS. Using Serpstat, you can significantly improve your visibility on Google, and this way lower your cost of acquisition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alok Singh
What do you like best?

Serpstat has multiple SEO tools which help me with my day to day SEO work. Very good tool for competitor research, keyword research, rank tracking. The geo based data filtering option is one of the best. Their pricing is also great and affordable. So overall it's a good SEO tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike, i have been an old user and i use Serpstat frequently for my web projects. It has always helped me with keyord and backlink research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an affordable solution for SEO competition research and PPC research Serpstat is a great tool. I have been using this for over 2 years and it works great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mostly use three tools like the keyword research, backlink discovery, and keyword ranking geo data. Helps me to quickly identify niche and keywords that are profitable.

I can keep track of my backlinks.

I can spy on competitor backlinks and discover new oppertunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Serpstat has a great user interface that makes managing projects simple. It's really easy to move from competitor research, to keyword research for both paid and organic search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would always be nice to have more data. But that's something that is being improved all the time. I think that Serpstat is having to catch up to some of it's bigger competitors in terms of raw data - but to my mind the cost and ease of use make it the perfect choice for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool for SEO & SEM research. It has some amazing features that are easy to use as the interface is really intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great tool for keyword research. I also like being able to have projects that keep track of how my websites are performing in the SERPs. Because the interface is so easy to use, it's great for finding additional keywords that are related to competitors' search results, your own results, advertising by competitors and lots more.

There really is so much data inside a typical search result in Serpstat that it becomes a bit of a rabbit hole as you look deeper and deeper into the data that's provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Serpstat has been a lifesaver for me for quick and easy keyword research. The interface is simple and not bloated like some other tools I’ve used. I also really like the site audit feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since it is not bloated, Serpstat lack some of the more advanced features of other tools. I also sometimes question the accuracy of the data when I use other tools for the same queries but get different results. All in all though Serpstat suits my needs very well for what it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is probably not going to be the only SEO tool you’ll ever need, but it is valuable because it is so easy to use and gives you the essentials quickly and easily. I’d say it is definitely worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Serpstat when doing SEO research for clients as well as researching the best keyword for blog posts and H tags. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

For my uses, there is much to like about serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors. Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a well thought out tool. All of the issues I had initially has been resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest going through some of the training materials to understand serpstat scoring and terms, especially if you are pretty new to seo tools. Some concepts transfer across tools but their are a few that seem to be exclusive to serpstat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Serpstat has saved me a lot of time when researching prospects and client competition. It is also a helpful tool for evaluating and tracking keywords. I am still learning the tool, serpstat provides a great deal of training and this has been a huge benefit for me as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ex Manager
What do you like best?

After auditing your website this tool gives you hints where your web site desires modifications. It gives complete information about how many outside backlinks your website has and you can make greater back links by way of see your competitor site back links info. This tool also helps to discover which key phrases are useful for our website & which key phrases deliver natural site visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike approximately this tool, handiest 1 issue i dislike about this tool is this device takes time to investigate the overall website online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this tool for search engine optimization, it's miles a #1 tool in case you are doing search engine optimization. If you are doing search engine optimization with out the usage of any tool then it is excellent but it takes more time and also you can't discover correct facts to analyze what doing next together with your website online. So with out losing any time, this device helps you to locate the right keywords and give you better pointers to your web page and boom your site visitors fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

On page and stale web page search engine optimization I like to apply this search engine optimization tool. This tool enables to discover our competitor one way links and his traffic supply. Not only this you can also analyze that what organic keywords your competitor rank. In case you are new to search engine optimization then this device is very beneficial for you this device suggest you what improvement want for your web page. This device is a good supply for finding key phrases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Focal Point for BeNeLux CRU and OSR
What do you like best?

It covers almost all SEO needs, no matter small or company is using it. Would personally recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used it when starting as SEO student and took me couple days to understand all options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Basically there is everything that you would need to help you small business. My personal opinion is that there is no need to search for any other tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It works great for us, we use it for our small bussiness Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We use Serpstat in some way for all of our clients. We most frequently use it to create monthly reports but also utilize its audit tool to keep track of client website performance. Serpstat doesn't force their watermarks on the reports. We've tried many analogs, but it turns out that it is really expensive to use for a team of 6 people. If you take a close look to prices of other platforms, you'd see that Serpstat is a good deal for your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Backlink Analysis tool doesn't show some of our backlinks. It needs some improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a big client, we got a competitive price and dedicated manager, which was crucial because of some bad experiences with another company in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rank tracking in different regions, countries, languages it's a critical point for enterprise-level clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Platforms Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

Serpstat makes SEO easy for everyone with an affordable tool that's got a user-friendly interface and tutorials designed to explain search engine optimization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints about Serpstat! For its monthly cost, I can't expect anymore, and while maybe a keyword list showing the new/lost/improved/decreased keyword report, it's not a deal breaker because I can even help my high-end SEO clients with a Serpstat report! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the leap and try it! It's affordable, it's easy enough to start with even as an SEO beginner and you can't lose anything for its monthly cost! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm finding what people are expecting when they come to my site, where we need to improve our use of keywords and what is improving on my site when I make changes. This means I'm getting more traffic and meeting readers' needs more thoroughly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mr
What do you like best?

Smooth to use and friendly. After a brief exploring I started checking positions of our website with none problems. Additionally i've observed a top notch choice for competitor studies. It helped me to analyze our primary competitors undercover agent on their keywords, that they use for organic and paid search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that service doesn’t have cell app but and the google chrome extension – for small checkings it'll be more useful than move right into a complete web version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case you want a search engine optimization provider to enhance your natural visitors to your small/medium enterprise – Serpstat will be a extraordinary selection. Even if you are not a seo professional and want to develop your search visitors with the aid of your self. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After we started using Serpstat, our organic site visitors increased plenty. of route, that became the end result of our paintings, but Serpstat equipment helped us plenty in achieving this. The principle advantage for me is that you could find all the equipment that you need to compete with some other corporations: search rank checker, website audit and studies of competition activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mr
What do you like best?

Nearly everything i want to assess and monitor the websites i manage. The rate at which the key-word ratings update is amazing. Not like some different search engine optimization ranking offerings, there aren't any troubles with being blocked by search engines like google or having to use ip proxy offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I virtually cannot consider anything i don't like. The product is continuously evolving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be clear approximately the numbers of web sites, pages, one-way links and key phrases that may be monitored on the plan you're considering. Additionally, the fee quoted is primarily based on each day checking. Each three days and weekly are an awful lot less expensive, if that meets your wishes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My number one reason is to useful resource within the keyword ranking of the search phrases i am using in numerous websites. The gadget allows me to preserve on refining my picks and content material at very reasonable value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

User-pleasant functions that have gathered loads of tools. No want to sign up on a couple of sites. I will get all of the facts in a single location. Series of site positions, web site evaluation for errors, evaluation of competitors, working with key phrases. It's far worth noting the sort of tariff plans. At times while there are few initiatives, you do now not need to spend more money. Another plus is the paintings of technical assist. if you have any questions - professionals offer prompt remarks and can privately assist solve your precise hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this degree, no negative factors had been identified. Yet not all of the capabilities studied and experimented with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Attempt to admire all the services of this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Take a look at question positions in engines like google. Web page audit for errors. Take a look at the web site for compliance with the necessities of serps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO
What do you like best?

I use it mostly for monitoring keywords that are crucial for my business. Also, to me, it was essential if they can simultaneously monitor my competitors. I enjoy looking at those reports. I know exactly any movements on my local market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's quite a complicated platform if you are not an SEO/marketing person, it's great that I had a personal manager that helped me and answered all my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the price is kinda painful question to you, that's a good choice because other options are much more expensive. If you are not too much into SEO, that's not a big problem the support will guide you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now I have an understanding of what's happening in search and whose my closest competitors and how they move. I have great insights in a very competitive market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

I really like the weekly file generator that is routinely despatched to my inbox. The website audits provide a plethora of facts with easily exportable data.Customer support is extremely responsive and helpful. And most importantly for me in view that I paintings in multi-united states ecu organisation, Im able to pick the us of a for google seek engine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I certainly can not complain. I wager if i needed to choose, I would trade one aspect: the capability to remove sure warnings/mistakes from our website audit that are impossible to restoration or do now not align with our advertising and marketing desires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been the use of serpstat for 2 months now and our serp has accelerated 15 positions. I am identifying wherein to attention our electricity in terms of content, and the way positive key phrases paintings between the unique international locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.