Scorebuddy Reviews & Product Details

Scorebuddy Overview

What is Scorebuddy?

Scorebuddy is call center quality assurance solution for scoring customer service calls, emails and web chat. It is a dedicated staff scoring system based in the cloud. Design and build your own scorecards, collect results and share, collaborate and review with staff. The tool is designed to replace spreadsheets and static scoring systems. Scorebuddy can streamline your QA evaluations across all interaction types, using custom filters to create lists for scoring and assignment. Quotas of interactions can assigned per agent with filtering based on items like priority, status, or customer category to allow focus on what is important for the business at that time. Evaluators see interaction details side by side with the scorecard to enhance the scoring process compared with clunky separate platform usage. You'll also be glad to hear that we cater for a variety of integrations several different call center platforms which can be set up in a few clicks and requires no I.T. set up!

Scorebuddy Details

Scorebuddy is a cloud-based quality assurance software that evaluates customer interactions across multiple channels, calls, emails, live chat, and social media.

Sentient
2001
Dublin, Ireland
@score_buddy

Scorebuddy Screenshots

Scorebuddy Reviews

Showing 6 Scorebuddy reviews
Already have Scorebuddy?
What do you like best?

I like that I can see my QA scores without having to wait on a supervisor to show me. I also like that I can dispute any scores right from the application and I don't have to fill out a separate form. I also, like that I can see my scores form the year, the month, the week, the quarter, the day, ect. It's also, very easy to navigate and not hard to find what you are looking for. It's so easy to navigate that you can access the application while working and you wouldn't miss a beat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes or complaints. This is really the best application to use if you need to score employees and you want them to have access to their scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great to use if you want your clients to have access to their scorecards anytime. I recommend using this application due to it being easy to access and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to get my QA scores and know my QA score percentage in real time. I am also able to get feedback on what I can approve on when I receive my scores. I like that I can access this freely and I can also approve a score or dispute it if I think I was scored incorrectly. They also, upgraded it, because when I first started we didn't have access to all these functions, so I like that the company updates its product to better suit us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that Scorebuddy allows you to collect information and data from one scorecard with all the information needed is extremely helpful. It reduces the time looking into spreadsheets and google docs and allows you to find the answer right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many dislikes regarding the product since I haven't used it for to long and up to now, it's been a great help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the moment we are using Scorebuddy to assist us in assessing our call logs and outgoing emails. It provides us with a dashboard that we can use in realtime to provide us with guidelines and stats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Manager
What do you like best?

I've been using Scorebuddy since we scaled up our customer service team. They have great product documentation and support. It's an out of the box solution that you can readily deploy. The UI is intuitive for both administrators, team supervisors, and agents. The analytics feature is a big help when managing tons of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When editing published scorecards, there are a lot of options which can be combined in one page rather than putting them in different tabs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've recommended this tool primarily to start ups and so far they've been happy with it. It's a straightforward tool that does the job and eliminates a lot of admin tasks so your team managers can focus on what they do best, team support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted the feedback to be delivered straight to the agent in real time. We used to do spreadsheets before and it takes ages so feedback across. It is also not scalable and the reporting is time consuming. We realized that this tool is simple to use for the most part so we can actually get everyone on the same boat to improve our quality across the customer service team - managers, QA, team supervisors, and agents. After all, quality isn't only a specific team's role but the entire organization takes part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that we can keep all of our sites (multiple) in one location for easy tracking and reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were a way to export the data into google drive because we use that as a majority at our work. Otherwise if is a great resource. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality data, reporting, tracking, and scoring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording Artist
Music
What do you like best?

The interface is simple and everything is easy to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could use an aesthetic facelift, looks a little outdated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication between employees in how to grow and execute at a higher level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Line Manager
What do you like best?

Easy to use.

Requires no IT

No contract Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No live chat

No queue management

No analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More time to do other things because score buddy does it all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Scorebuddy?