Sandler Training Reviews & Product Details

Sandler Training Overview

What is Sandler Training?

Sandler is one of the largest training organizations in the world, providing innovative customer-focused content, tools and resources designed to increase performance and stature of those involved in revenue generation. Delivery modalities include Virtual Instructor-Led Training (livestream & on-demand), Online Courses (SandlerOnline LMS), and in-person ILT via 270 local offices as well as the Corporate Development Division which serves enterprise organizations. Programs focused on Prospecting, Social Selling, Enterprise Selling, Customer Success, Sales Management, Selling Into the C-Suite, and Coaching result in common processes, culture and sales language within client organizations, translating to increased revenue and more accurate forecasting.

Sandler Training Details
German, English, Persian, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales, leadership and management training.

Our unique reinforcement training empowers professionals to change Behaviors, develop new Attitudes, and improve Techniques. It requires patience, determination, and reinforcement support which we provide for our clients to ensure consistent lasting success.

Build Better Habits - Install a “more, better, different” approach to your goals, plans, and actions.

Reinforce Positive Beliefs - Improve the way you think about yourself, your organization, and the marketplace.

Execute Innovative Strategies - Apply more effective strategies and tactics with the appropriate personal presence and an emphasis on “equal business stature” – a salesperson’s Bill of Rights.

Sandler’s strategies are a collection of best practices from psychology, communication, research, and a global collective of thousands of successful sales trainers, leaders, and salespeople.

Sandler Training

Sandler Training Screenshots

Sandler Training Reviews

Showing 78 Sandler Training reviews
Location
Already have Sandler Training?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler is a great methodology if you want to achieve your sales goals. The full program let you understand step by step how does the sales process works and how you can increase your chances of wining an account. I've learned during this 6 month period training with Sandler; Numbers are there and my quotas achievement don't lie. Thank you guys for this amazing training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The methodology, specially the step by step process in which sales persons are involve during a sales cycle. How to reach and how to connect properly with your customers is one of the most important things I've learned with Sandler training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have real trainings with real customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to connect properly with customers and how to fully understand their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Manager - Identity and Access Management, Authentication Solutions Expert
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler allowed me to completely take control of my time and opportunities with others. Prior to Sandler, I would literally handle discovery, jump to a demo, spill the entire solution features out, send the prospect any and everything under the sun and then be chasing a deal for over 6 months and become extremely frustrated when I never heard back although I thought the solution was a great fit! Sounds familiar right? Sandler has brought to light the value of my time and products and brought forth transparency among myself and the clients I work with to create very good dialogue, awareness and mutual partnership. On the opposite but positive side of things, it's helped get to a no quicker than ever before and part ways on good terms, which...when's last last time you've had that happen? :)

I honestly would recommend this to all sales professionals both new in their career and those with 30 years "experience" because I guarantee you'll walk away from it with at least ONE (being modest), career altering technique that could positively impact you and your business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Up-front contracts being carried throughout the entire sales cycle and the true discovery of drilling down the pain funnel to emotionally get the buyer/champion in touch with the business problem of which our product can solve! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, it can be hard to dedicate time to Sandler, but you get in what you put in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eliminating wasted time chasing opportunities and contacts that never would going to close in the first place. Overall better time management and speaking with people who want to work with you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Sandler Training
District Sales Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Day 1 Sandler broke down the buyer and seller process so clearly to me that I knew this training was going to be "good different." The methodology of the system is simple understand. The training, like the selling system, takes you though the stages of the system. During each stage there are thought provoking exercises, discussions, and role-play to keep you engaged in the training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The materials associated with the training are the same materials that you use and reference when executing the selling system in the field. The graphics really help illustrate the stages and include key bullet points to keep you on the right track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sandler Sales training is general sales system training that you then need to apply to your industry product or services. Sometimes I find myself questions if/how certain parts of the system are applicable to every selling situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Audit and evaluate the training as you would any other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the courage to practice equal business stature has been a sea change for me and my sales team. They way we now engage with our prospects during the qualification stage gets us eye level with decision makers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Field Service Tech
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler's Training, and Jeffrey Borovitz specifically, pulled back the curtain on the mystery of Sales for this field guy.

As Field Tech/Customer Support diva, answering an existing customer's question as fast as possible is the walk off home run, the mic drop of Customer Support.

As a Sales Professional, no, absolutely not. It took every single week of training and homework for Mr. Borovitz and the Sandler Sales System to break through that Field Tech ego wall and offer me the tools to treat Prospects the Sandler Way and the good old existing customers the good old way.

Respectfully,

Darrell Martin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Skilled Training professionals who believe in the System and relate to their students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Knowing I had so much valuable info to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learned how to listen effectively. Learned what to ask and when to ask. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Great workshops during our company's Sales Kick Off event to better prep/motivate our teams to sell better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that we can work with our teams in a fixed & organized environment w/ subject matter experts that help you organize your selling process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you go over very commonplace knowledge, but I believe it's inevitable with sales trainings in general at some point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you feel stagnant or even too comfortable, I say try it and be pleasantly surprised when you learn something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing you with different selling techniques. How do you get over the hump? How do you sell, without being too "salesy? How do you provide upfront contracts?

The training will provide you with a wider perspective into selling in general, that there is more than 1 way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

District Service Sales Manager - KONE Americas - North Central and Mid-Atlantic Regions
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used Sandler to train general managers and our sales force. We had been operating in a very "old school" way of selling. Sandler has helped our team sell in today's world. We are no longer a bid factory... we make sure each customer is a good fit for us, has pain, willing to make a change, and has the money to spend before putting a proposal together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have a team of very talented salespeople. What bothers me is when those talents are wasted on low probability opportunities - with the Sandler process, we're able to qualify or disqualify opportunities early making our sales team effective in what they do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Change is hard... especially for sales people that have been doing the same thing for years. Getting the more experienced sales people on board with this can be challenging... but that comes with any new change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I can't say enough good things about Sandler. It has completely changed the game for our sales team. It has given them a new way of thinking and it's working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sandler training has completely changed the game for our team. We are no longer a bid factory and saying "yes" to everyone that asks us to bid. It gives our sales team confidence to be the market leader. We've become better at qualifying and forecasting sales orders because of Sandler. We are using our time more efficiently and not wasting it on low probability jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP, Customer Success EMEA & APAC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler is helping bring methodology and rigour to any sales process or general business engagement for the commercial org. here at Brandwatch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The content is easily digestible, logical and highly-applicable to our operation here at Brandwatch. We are seeing the impact of the training almost immediately with language and approach changing as we begin implementing what we are learning.

I also really enjoy the level of consultancy offered by Matt Benelli and his team who are keen to ensure that they truly understand our business, our teams and importantly the challenges we face.

Selfishly, we're deep into planning phase currently and so the timing if this training is perfect as it acts as solid set of guard rails in which to ensure our own content is aligned to the wider commercial org. and follows the best practice as laid out by Sandler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little. The video content could do with a refresh perhaps? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I've experience a ton of sales training over my career but I genuinely believe Sandler bring something different. They care and are passionate about their offering and work hard to ensure the experience is a valuable one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of inconsistency in approach and success rates across our commercial org. For CS particularly, we need to focus harder on increasing our executive engagements, our up front agreements with customers, our questioning ability - all of which are being addressed.

We are changing content based on what we're learning and we are already seeing benefit here of customers opening up to us more and providing more opportunities for engagement. I can also see a mindset shift amongst the team to that of a more commercially astute and process-orientated one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler training helped to improve my selling system with concepts from the up-front contracts, which provides a clear path to the goals for all parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that learning the Sandler System has given me more control in my daily activities and a better understanding of where I stand with each project or customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe that the role-playing portions would be stronger if a prepared customer scenario(s) is provided to work from for that section of learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not only solving the customer's issues more effectively with preparing for the meeting/conversation but I have been able to help myself with more time in the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Sales EMEA & APAC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are working with Sandler throughout 2020 to improve and level-up our commercial organisation. This includes individual contributors and management. The key objective is to bring a more mature and and client oriented approach to our commercial conversations. The curriculum is tailored and highly relevant - allowing us to improve sales techniques, conversion rates and retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Matt Benelli is a well seasoned operator who really understood our business challenges and ensured that the content was relevant, timely and well delivered. This is also a true partnership with help and assistance offered beyond the initial training phases. Follow us session have been helpful to reinforce the learnings and even adapted to offer post COVID advice and behaviours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here. I have been working in sales for 20+ years and this is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides a nose to tail approach to sales. It has helped us prospect, qualify, work against objections, reignite stalled deals, identify pitfalls, create close plans and negotiate more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth Specialist LATAM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

UpFront Contracts on each one of my meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to Understand and apply on a daily basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deep Dive in some Strategies ad Reversals . LATAM approach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To Practice every day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Confident, To valorate mu time better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GS
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler provided the salespeople in our organization with trainings to help sell more and sell more easily by empowering the salesperson to take control. They did this through organized in-person/virtual trainings and through assigned coursework that followed a detailed curriculum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The people who were running and organizing the trainings. They were extremely helpful and made the trainings enjoyable and interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I can think when its comes to something I disliked with Sandler. The experience was a positive one overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was not part of the trainings, however the overall feedback I got from sales was positive and being implemented in the field. One benefit I realized was being able to track sales rep's progress throughout the course by pulling weekly progress reports from Sandler Online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler Training has helped us institute a systematic and consistent sales process developed specifically for our company's needs. Further, our entire organization is now able to speak one common sales language which did not exist previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All of the Sandler trainers we were exposed to were exceptional. The training program delivery (both face-to-face and virtual) and the overall facilitation was top notch. I truly enjoyed the Sales Management specific training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing specifically that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our sales opportunity selection has improved greatly which has afforded our teams more quality time to engage with better prospects. Further, our client interactions have become richer and more purposeful in nature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Vice President of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sales Training program for the Division Account Managers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Follow, consultative approach up and microlearning system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

online portal content is awesome, but you can get lost very easily. EMEA and US teams were taken through different paths (COVID related issue due to online/on-prem trainig differences) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Sales consulting and trainiig takes a prework effort. Be patient an invest in the discovery phase to taylor the content. It will pay off Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lack of proactiveness to prospecting

Lack of unified sales team approach

Productivity issues

Reps Confusing Activity with Revenue producing activities

Improve prospect qualification Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was roughly 4 years into my B2B sales career when I was first exposed to Sandler. I attended a two day workshop that was sponsored by the developer of the software application that we represented. The best way to describe it is career changing. I had to have more, and thankfully the owners of the organization I was with felt similar and enrolled all sales staff into a one year program. Up to that point I used the prospect's system of selling features & benefits, demoing, and hoping. Sandler fundamentally changed this and helped me to determine which opportunities were truly qualified to spend meaningful time with, and then provided a system that was mutually beneficial for me and the prospect. Not only career changing, but life changing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Three things that I like best about Sandler - Upfront Contracts, Reversing, and the Pendulum Theory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That my competition has been exposed to it and applies it as well... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are not in a competitive industry to the one I am in enroll in Sandler, and reinforce it constantly until it becomes second nature. If you are in a competitive industry to the one I am in you should select something else. ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the great parts of Sandler is that it teaches you how to uncover true challenges that a prospect, and most importantly the impact of those challenges. This is not just beneficial for the sales person, but also holds tremendous value for the prospect who may not fully understand the issues, or teh wide ranging impact that they may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President Sales Operations
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have an ongoing relationship with Sandler and we are working together to provide our Sales and Customer Success organizations with the skills they need to excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at Sandler goes out of their way to understand our business and to tailor the content to our specific needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! We are very happy with Sandler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To be effective, there has to be an ongoing commitment to the partnership, to practice, and to learning and development. Sandler works when and because it is a strategic partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a diverse and global sales organization so it's critical for us that every customer and prospect facing professional is as effective as possible. Using Sandler, we have aligned against a single methodology that helps our team identify, qualify, and close opportunities by articulating the business value our solutions deliver. Although it's early in the process, there is a measurable improvement in the quality of conversations, deal sizes are increasing, and our pipeline is growing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I spent four days training with Mike Myers on everything from the mentality of a sales person to mastering cold call techniques and discovery call principals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All of it! The importance of separating your identity from your role is an incredible mental foundation for a sales person to establish. Learning how and when to ask impactful questions, and drive conversations meaningfully forward instead of chasing tennis balls is fantastic. Also, I use this on my partner all the time, and it has made me a much better communicator with him. When things would make me mad because I felt like he wasn't understanding *me*, I've been able to reverse the conversation & start to get him to see things my way .... without having to tell him how I see things! Pretty. Great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough. Need more. I need 18 more characters, so. I'll say it again for the people in the back. NOT ENOUGH. NEED MORE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Seriously, don't knock it til you try it. Sandler is a tried and tested form of communication. It's really not just for sales, it's for anything. It's a way to empathize, clarify, and move negotiations forward (be it a multi-million dollar deal, or just, like, getting to watch your TV show instead of your partners :P). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's really helped me have more meaningful, productive conversations with sales prospects. It's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Private Equity Associate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My goal was to learn how to best position and sell my company while speaking with potential clients. Sandler was able to teach me how to do that by not teaching me how to sell, but by teaching me how to communicate better with people. It wasn't a class about tricks and moves to pull in sales. It was a class rooted in psychology that helps you understand how to speak with people and act genuinely in your job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful part was how interactive the training was. It was not a lecture and taking notes. It was learn something, hear examples, apply it to your job/role and then practice. The upsides are that you can apply what they teach to any role senior, junior, or beginner and any industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downsides of using Sandler are that there is a lot of information. They throw a lot at you and it will take some time to digest it, put it in to use and then own it. It also helps to have some experience, if you don't have any experience it may be difficult to apply it to your job and relate to a lot of examples. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do it after a couple months of working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has changed the perspective I take on to my calls. I was having problems with being nervous, rushing and pushing information on to potential clients and now with a more patient and calm perspective I have realized that potential clients communicate more effectively and efficiently with me and I am able to shorten the sales cycle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

After 13+ years in higher ed sales, it is easy to feel like you have seen and heard it all. Attending Sandler Training for 2 days was well worth my time away from the office. I honed the sales tactics that are already working for me. Even better, I stretched my brain learning concepts that actually reduce my stress and pressure I otherwise felt I needed to put on a prospect to get the intel I need in the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The exercises we did in groups were great ways to practice the new strategies and sales language we were being taught. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really needed the work on reversing and negative reversing, so I wish (selfishly) that we could have spent more time on that and learned it starting on Day 1, in the afternoon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is great training for those that have "been around the block". For those that are new, I suggest attending training once a year for a few years to really internalize the lessons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been around sales for so long, it is easy for me to feel I can't learn anything new. I look forward to weaving in the steps I learned into my Discovery and Sales Presentations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler was hired to provide sales training for a HID sales team, that I was part of.

The aim was to help the team apply a formalised, efficient and furthermore a working sales process, that would help us improve and...win more sales! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sandler trainers were always very well prepared and delivered great insights as well as sales tips and techniques. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There weren't any Sandler sales modules, that I did not find useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

An all-round 5-Star Training Experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Upfront Contracts are particularly useful in my daily sales calls and meetings. I also started using the Sandler Pain Funnel which helped me qualify a lot of previously unqualified opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sales training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Working sessions with small groups to apply learnings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Beginning was a bit slow, but good to cover as a foundation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pain funnel was really helpful. Negative reversing will take a bit to get used to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mid-Market Account Executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My company hired Sandler Training to train all of our reps on a standard sales methodology so that we are all speaking the same language to our prospects and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sandler Training is extremely engaging and easy to digest. Our trainer, Mike Myers, was upbeat, professional and knowledgeable and made the training an awesome experience. The tools that I learned in Sandler Training have up-leveled my sales skills ranging from better discovery to better objection handling and negotiation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isn't much that I didn't like about Sandler Training! My company is great at reinforcing it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been in sales for years, however there are always certain aspects of sales skills that I was hoping to hone and improve. For example, I think most sales reps would agree that the "Discovery" phase in the sales process is the most challenging. Sandler gives you an awesome toolkit to understand the challenges customers are facing and even get 2nd and 3rd level pain which you can continue to leverage during the sales process. For our company, we now all speak the same language when it comes to setting agendas, objection handling, etc. which is a great experience for our prospects and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Manager and Coaching a sales team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The structure and the flexibility of the process. There is no black and white answers to be successful. Sandler is a great sales tool for beginner and advance sales people. Having a defined sales process that everyone on your team can reference and refer to during challenging time. This is what separates successful companies from, them who want to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes to report.No dislikes to report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Every sales organization need to have a standard sales process to have repeatable success. Sandler is that process to take your organization to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a standard sales process that everyone can convey when challenges present themselves. In addition, we can walk through the process to determine where or when an individual sale broke down in the process. As well as gives us the ability to focus on areas that sales reps are having challenges with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with Matt Benelli at Sandler Training at each of my last two companies to to help me build and better equip my sales teams. Matt and his team are exceptional. They helped me address strengths & weaknesses of the folks on my team as well as myself. This allowed us to collaboratively build success plans for everyone one the team to sharpen their skill set, increase their effectiveness, and produce tangible results in both pipeline and revenue growth. They also helped improve Rep confidence levels - a tremendous byproduct of my partnership with Sandler. When I moved into my current role, Sandler Training was one of the first calls I made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Two main things. 1 - The instructors and trainers have exceptional hands-on selling experience at other stops in their careers. Their resumes bring immediate credibility into the room - certainly not something all trainers can offer. 2 - The plan we put together for was highly customized for my company, my team, our message, our sales cycle, and our pro typical buyer. The folks at Sandler took the time to understand the maturity of my team, the market we were selling into, my company's persona and our overall goals. When you know that you're not being given the "one-size-fits-all" method, you're already better off than most! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were able to meet more frequently. That's more of an issue with my company's allotted budget than it is Sandler, but I felt as though the online learning and library wasn't as effective as the in person sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Get executive sponsorship and get them involved in the pre-training interview process. C level investment, care, and honesty will ensure this relationship is a success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Rep Career Development, pipeline growth, revenue growth. We have positive check-marks for the three items listed, but something we also realized was employee loyalty. Our investment in them paid off in effort level increases, and tenure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Manager - Commercial West
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed a unified sales message. The team was made up of anywhere between 6 months to 6 years closing experience reps, all throwing different messaging and strategies at a board with a higher miss than hit rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have all been in the sessions that knock you out. These guys are pros: from knowing the temperature in the room, when to take a break, to creating a competitive participation environment, this is the highest attention rate set of meetings we have had.

Work is well tailored. Veering out of the vague with their pre meeting research and large previous experience draws allows for a much more applicable set of scenarios and solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

hard to pick dislikes here, honestly. If anything, we should have had more reestablishment sessions fast after the training. two very long days were followed by a few weeks, if not months, before reconnecting. that may be on us as an organization as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

simply put, this is not reinventing the wheel. just rotating the tires so the car is moving in the right, uniformed direction again. Great reinforcement for lax habits as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

standardizing a discovery call: benefit realized was there was no standard, just a wild west. We have now been able to build specific training around the frameworks, unifying a message more.

it has also helped me personally, as a new manager, work with my team. I have 10 reps, and this has allowed for a more consistent(still not perfect) forecast approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

At Cvent, we were looking for a training partner to augment our internal sales programs for sales managers and sales executives. For both training engagements, we conducted a very thorough and competitive selection process and for each engagement chose Matt Benelli as our training partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From our selection process to training discovery and design to training facilitation, Matt is an extraordinary business partner and sale expert. Because of Matt's success as a sales leader, he brings a wealth of experience, stories, and practical techniques to the classroom. He interacted with the class by challenging their status quo, guiding them through alternative ways to interact as sales managers and sales executives, and inspiring them to set bigger and bolder goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only change to the training solution would be increased focus on reinforcement cadence, approach, and manager coaching guides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing focus on sales management techniques to drive motivation and accountability. Through the sales management workshop, sales managers developed a greater awareness of their own leadership behaviors, developed common techniques for coaching, motivating, and holding their reps accountable. These changes in behavior have resulted in a stronger coaching culture for reps and AMs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Sandler Training?

Top Rated Sandler Training Alternatives