Sandler Training Reviews & Product Details

What is Sandler Training?

Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales, leadership and management training.

Sandler Training Profile Details

1-2 of 2 total Sandler Training reviews
TC

"Improve Selling Technique"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

By attending the Sandler meetings it has allowed me to view my sales approach differently. It has given me insight on how the customer sees things and how to look at business as a partnership and not just how it improves my business. I have learned to find what type of "PAIN" the customer has and where I can best serve them.

What do you like best?

The instructors are great and the tools they provide to help me grow in my career. The reading are very good and the online activities are helpful. We have been using Sandler for several years now and we even have them come to our sales meeting every year to conduct a class just for our group. The in person sessions are the best.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the role playing. I would much rather take what I have learned and use it in real situations and not with co workers.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend them to give it a try and see if it is a good fit for them.

ON

"ERM"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sandler has helped me better communicate in my professional and professional life.

What do you like best?

The process of leveling the playing field with the people you are meeting with. Sandler allows the initial appointment me an interview for both parties. I also feel the process as a whole is very important. It gives you steps, bonding and report, up front contract, pain, budget decision, fulfillment and post sell. All very important tools.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything specifically I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You need to be committed to developing your sales team and 100% committed to the system. If you are considering Sandler Sales Trainig, it's obvious you have reservations about your current process and the development of sales team. This system requires practice and is very interactive. If you can't make that committment, find something else.

There are not enough reviews of Sandler Training for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

JBarrows Sales Training Logo
JBarrows Sales Training
4.7
Individual and group online sales training, as well as in-person and remote training for corporate clients.
The Harris Consulting Group Logo
The Harris Consulting Group
4.9
Helping Saas organizations to drive revenue and build the sales infrastructure based on your business goals, values, products and ideas is our passion.
SaaSy Sales Management Logo
SaaSy Sales Management
4.9
SaaSy Sales Management provides training, mentoring, and community to accelerate the development of SaaSy sales professionals.
Tenbound Logo
Tenbound
4.9
Tenbound offers a comprehensive assessment of Sales Development programs.
Victory Lap Logo
Victory Lap
4.9
Victory Lap empowers candidates and companies to find success in sales. The programs educate, develop, and place candidates in sales positions across a variety of industries, and help companies hire, train, and retain top sales talent.
Miller Heiman Group Logo
Miller Heiman Group
Our simple, powerful processes and tools help drive performance, especially when the sales cycle is complex and the marketplace is demanding.
Hoffman LLC Logo
Hoffman LLC
Our expertise is sales, and we can address all of the sales skills necessary to succeed in every area of selling through the Your Sales MBA™ Program.
Funnel Clarity Logo
Funnel Clarity
2.5
Funnel Clarity is a professional training and performance improvement company focused on transforming the sales training experience.
FranklinCovey Logo
FranklinCovey
5.0
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior.
Dale Carnegie Training Logo
Dale Carnegie Training
5.0
Dale Carnegie & Associates, Inc focuses on helping people in business sharpen their skills and improve their performance in order to build positive, steady, and profitable results.
Do you work for Sandler Training?