Rydoo Reviews & Product Details

Rydoo Overview

What is Rydoo?

Snap and manage expenses anywhere in real-time. Make expensing easy for your employees & finance team. Rydoo simplifies your expense management process to a few clicks and photos, with real-time approval flows and smart reporting. Next to eliminating today’s expense reports, Rydoo also creates the new standard for business travelers - allowing employees to book a trip instantly via their smartphone. Thousands of companies including Deloitte, Pernod Ricard & Burger King trust in Rydoo to speed up their T&E process. Headquartered in Belgium, Rydoo has offices in Lisbon, London, Manila, New York, and Sao Paulo with 900K+ professionals across 60 countries.

Rydoo Details
Discussions
Rydoo Community
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified)

Rydoo is a Travel & Expense management application.

- Real-time expensing -

Rydoo's mobile & web application streamlines the entire expense reporting process. Employees can manage their expenses in real-time by simply taking a picture of their receipts and submitting them for approval in one single click.

– We integrate with your favorite work tools –

Rydoo integrates with the most popular accounting software & ERP solutions including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Xero and Quickbooks to offer its users a seamless two-way flow from expense submission to reimbursement.

– Our team is here to help and support you –

Cheers to our Customer Success Unicorns! They will ensure you get the best out of the platform and become a Rydoo expert within no time.

– Innovate without worrying about infrastructure –

We are continuously looking to improve our product and therefore highly value the feedback of our customers. With regular technology updates, we provide the best possible user experience.

Sodexo

Already have Rydoo?
Marketing Director
Automotive
Head of Processes
What do you like best?

- It is simple to use

- Easy to set up

- The support team is amazing and always supporting and flexible

- It helps us to save time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The experience is very simple and clear for every employee.

Nothing to add Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the end of 2020, it was clear for the Finance department that processes needed to be improved and automated and policies clear and simple for everyone.

It was in January 2020 when we started conversations with different expenses management platforms in order to find the best solution for our travel management.

We talked with several companies in the sector, but only Rydoo understood what we were looking for: flexibility, efficiency, and support

At first, we reviewed the travel policies and made it clear for every single employee and manager. The 2020 version was clear about the type of expenses an employee could claim, the timing, and meal allowance. Once this part was done, the implementation of Rydoo was quick. In less than a month time we were using Rydoo and the employees started to show higher engagement with the expenses management process.

The new process is short, more efficient, and paperless. The Finance team has managed to save and manual work, not only for their department but also for frequent travelers, who can easily keep track of their expenses claims.

So far, the Finance team was able to save approximately 50% of the time dedicated to this task.

Additionally, the implementation of Rydoo helped Jeff to improve the budget control, understanding the expenses for each department, vertical, and region. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Rydoo
Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

The system allows us to track, plan for, arrange and decide to buy airport tickets and hotel booking but also car rental companies. This is really a flight tracking and scheduling system for all types of airports. Additionally, it is also possible to recruit Rydoo Budget services as well as benefit directly from standardizing the costs of the app as well as from digital travel expenses reports to even provide you with better managing money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope that Rydoo will fly well. I've only considered running 2 things, but find it hard to know what I'm about to accurately tell. I think that it needs information, but didn't have enough money to remorselessly look and via transaction details and then check if my assumptions were correct. I'd like to see my data on your company hotel bookings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple programme. It allows more power of both the expenses of the company but of the financial team to clearly control the travel expenses. This is all of the economies I tested, but also my trip improves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Both business trips and costs can be administered. This is indeed a powerful argument that prevents tedious encoding, financial monitoring and time saving of transportation and business costs. I recommend Rydoo completely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr, Staff Software Engineer
What do you like best?

This is a control and planning system for flights which require adequate, arrange, plan and buy airports tickets, book hotel reservations and travel deals. Rydoo Budget can also be selected and you personally benefit from centralizing expenses and even from digital travel expenses reports to enhance cash management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope that Rydoo will fly well in reporting. I've just thought about running the program 2 things, but I find it hard to know exactly what I want. I guess that it needs info, but didn't have enough money to scrutinize transactional information and see whether my presumptions had been right. Before I receive my data also to record your company hotel reservations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple programme. It allows more control over the expenses of the company and the financing team in order to clearly control the travel expenses of the company. This is reminiscent of all the currencies I tested and it improves my journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Both business and expenses can be managed. This approach helps companies to save time and resources and avoid tedious ordering and monetary supervision of routing protocols bills and business cost. I advise Rydoo absolutely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Implementation was easy and we felt fully supported throughout. It has been really easy to use and explain to our colleagues. Saved us a lot of time with all reporting available, posting and reviewing of expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is quite closed environment and has little way to personalize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended on my personal opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manual expenses and lack of reporting on our legacy system, inherited from legacy companies. We feel expenses are more controlled, clear authorization to all users, more robust reporting and also more easier to make compliance checks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spain Accounts Payable Manager + AP Systems Group Support
What do you like best?

It really saves time while reporting expenses.

As postings are automatically sent to ERP, refunds from company are very quick and this is very appreciated by users.

The philosofhy has changed from reporting expenses once per month or bimonthly, to report straight while producing the expense, and that gives a better information to Controllers.

As receipt images are attached to ERP postings, auditory processes have been accelerated.

Digitalization of receipts saves transport/storing costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the currency/date are not correctly recognized by OCR, not very often though, but cause errors in the interface.

The setup of the interface can be tricky if you are not used to handle XML files.

Due to legal restrictions we can't fully use Rydoo in all countries, we hope that little by little laws will be more open to digitalization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Define your data source in your ERP to setup users.

Define your posting process as clear as possible, xml handling can be tricky.

Define a functional support team to solve user doubts and problems with expenses incorrectly reported.

Define a good training plan, use of the app is very easy but your customizing may make it more difficult and some points need to be fully explained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Rydoo users reported expenses with printed Excel sheets where they attached all receipts. Now we don't need to keep receipts, posting in ERP is automatic and users get refunded very quick. At the same time, we have set up alerts depending on some conditions, and that helps keeping expenses under company policies or detecting errors. Expense reporting is now easier and quicker for users and easier to handle for accounting Dpt. In general user perception is very positive (travellers, approvers and accounting) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Rydoo just makes it easy, that is what I like best. But honestly, it is so simple to use, just scan a picture of the receipt and hit NEXT. I chuck the receipt and when I open the app, BOOM, it is there and I just have to fill out a few quick details and it does the rest. The app is also laid out very well in a clean and concise manner. It's very intuitive and takes somebody less in 20 minutes to master. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app will change the date format and sometimes to from 11/8/2018 to 8/11/2018 (I am US based so it becomes annoying) but besides that, the app works very well for me. The app doesn't use much data so someone that has to use a personal phone won't notice the impact of the data usage. One other thing that is a little difficult is the back office set up. We had to tweak things a few times and add different categories because we realized that we didn't have enough but that was on us, not the app or the program itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to make mistakes and the way you can customize it is incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Greater visibility into employee expenses in real-time. The ability to track what my employees are doing and if they are violating any kind of rules that we have established with company credit cards. Sometimes it is hard because we have to review certain expenses at the end of the money and question people that haven't been using Rydoo as much as they should but this definitely makes it a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Geline Dominguez of Rydoo

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Your positive review about the application is what we always look forward too.

About the application changing the date format from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy, we do have an option under settings in the app where you can change the date format to your preference. You can choose to have the date format to be month first or the day first to appear in the expense. I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Geline

What do you like best?

Rydoo is very easy to use, I have used many different packages over the years but this is the best. It recognises receipts and invoices and subscriptions are pre-populated using AI making submission a blast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about Rydoo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with it and use it regularly, you cannot go wrong with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Expense submission to one of the companies I am working for (as a freelancer). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Co-founder
What do you like best?

Pretty much nothing, except that our accountant recommended it and now we're stuck with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The OCR and email forwarding option used to work for our common expenses (Google GSuite, Google Cloud, Hetzner bills). I'm pretty sure they worked while they used manual inspection, but at some point they finished their product and switched to their character recognition. A disaster, none of the emails that worked before are recognized anymore.

I spend a few days on support with them, and still, the Google bills are never recognized! Never! Google! What could be more obvious? Support was slow and came up with standard excuses "We improve our product continuously", even though it was clear that it *used to work before*. A year later, I am just amazed how little bills it can recognize amongs the ones that worked well when they just started.

Now I avoid email forwarding and upload PDFs, but the website takes about 5 seconds for each click/page load, and I can only upload one PDF at a time via drag and drop.

Do yourself a favor and don't use this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't have to send the bills to our accountant anymore, as she can see them directly in Rydoo (if we manage to get them there) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analysis Programmer Computer Software
What do you like best?

Me gusta Rydoo porque es una herramienta orientada hacia el futuro, tiene la capacidad de proporcionar soluciones corporativas para el seguimiento de gastos y la gestión de viajes. Le permite proporcionar a sus empleados una forma más fácil de tomar nota de sus gastos reembolsables, ya que simplemente tienen que tomar una fotografía de sus facturas o recibos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de Rydoo es que la aplicación móvil no tiene la misma herramienta que en su sitio web, Rydoo no tiene colores tan fuertes que no llamen la atención, su atención al cliente es muy lenta para resolver algunos problemas, al tomar una foto y cargar múltiples recibos, se tarda una eternidad en extraer los datos. Desearía poder generar múltiples proyectos para 1 informe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo este software porque es muy útil para mantener un buen control de los gastos en la empresa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ahorro de tiempo en la empresa: solía llevar mucho tiempo registrar todos mis gastos, mientras que ahora puedo cargar una imagen cada vez que ocurre un gasto. Además, antes de que tuviéramos que imprimir un informe de gastos en la oficina, lo que dificultó cuando trabajamos para un cliente fuera de la oficina durante mucho tiempo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a flights monitoring and scheduling system that allows us to monitor, arrange and schedule anything related to travel, and purchase airport tickets , hotel booking and car rental services. Additionally, Rydoo Budget services can be recruited and you get the benefits of centralizing expenses straight from the app and even taking digitized travel cost reports so you can provide improved money management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope Rydoo 's good at reporting flying. I have only thought about running 2 things through the program but find it difficult to know precisely what I want to track. Just before I also get my data documenting thier corporate customer's hotel bookings I guess it needs info but did not have the money to ruthlessly look through transaction data and then see if my presumptions were right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a straightforward program. It lets to maintain more control of the company 's expenditures and the finance team to have clear control of the company's travel spending. This has remembered all the currencies that I have tested, and it's enhancing my journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can manage both business trips and expenses. This is a robust approach that avoids tedious processing and financial monitoring of workplace transportation bills and business costs, helping businesses save time and resources. I absolutely recommend Rydoo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Consulting Manager
What do you like best?

Rydoo is one of the easiest ways to book flights, organize and create reports quickly, efficiently and above all in real time, since it is mainly responsible for managing the expenses that the person carries out because with a simple photograph of an invoice, they can manage the figures of your budget, this means that your superiors can see in real time what is happening with your finances and will also be able to participate by telling you if they agree or not, if something needs to be changed or continue with the process, and many companies use it because it is very easy to use and provides support to the administrative areas of companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found something in the tool that I do not like because it is easy to use, but it must be taken into account that its function is mainly aimed at large or medium-sized companies, since for domestic use it is not very striking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to understand, and also if you want to try it before you can do it directly with its free version, and later on there are plans that start from $ 5 a month, so it will also be profitable if your employees usually make constant trips Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the way I organize myself, Because I have employees in my office who must constantly travel to meetings and quickly do so directly from this application, that means I don't have to worry that perhaps I make a mistake in the calculations or in the process of booking flights or other expenses, because the tool does everything quickly and reliably, it has an interface that is simple dynamic and provides support and application on mobile phones, , for the marketing world, it seems to me that it is a necessary tool for market research, as it also makes efficient reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

This is a travel planning and control system through which we can monitor, arrange, and schedule anything pertaining to journeys, and can carry out the purchasing of airline tickets, hotel reservations, and car rental. And furthermore the resources of Rydoo Expense can be hired so that you get the advantages of centralizing payments directly from the website and also take digitized reporting of travel spending so that you can have better money management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am absolutely satisfied with the service; I don't have a negative opinion about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rydoo is multiplatform, so we can use the application on our cell phones so that we always have access to the data and can update without problems, so that bills are not lost and reduce the percentage of printing costs. The user service is extremely dedicated and in constant communication, providing support throughout the entire travel cycle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform is very easy to use, we just search for a destination anywhere in the world and we will be offered the different booking options of flight and hotels always offering the best quality at prices below the quotes in the market. Once we have picked our choices, we will get that data on the panel, and we will be sent a confirmation email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Analyst PMO
What do you like best?

I believe why Rydoo is always in the top 10 per cent of expense tracking apps as they provide much of the functionality you would need for issue tracking to be effective along with certain quality of life enhancements that will make the end consumer have a nice experience with this app. The automated OCR testing (becoming able to clearly scan a receipt makes it too easy) coupled with smooth and tidy design is one of the best things about this. As on other websites, you don't get the details overload. The number of data remains the very same, and they include specifics in depth on a linear basis and you will not get sidetracked looking for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope Rydoo might be great at report flying. I've only tried running 2 items thru the system but find it hard to decide precisely what I would want to monitor. Once I got my documentation documenting the hotel stays of my business customer I thought it needed details but didn't have the resources to systematically look over previous transactions and see if my assumptions were correct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rydoo is a perfect resource for keeping track of all spending and refunds. It will be fast and simple to use so you don't have to spend a lot of time acquiring tickets and manually inserting the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rydoo's primary aim was to have outstanding data on our transportation expenses in order to disclose the expenses to our headquarters and, most significantly, to stay up with the expenditure. That goal was completely realized. We now have accurate and valuable knowledge about our travel costs as a surplus and helps us to reduce them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's an easy way to create and review expense reports. No need to keep onto paper receipts which always gets lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The areas where I would improve are the app (sometimes the camera capture of the receipt doesn't work well) and in the platform to be able to mark when an expense report has been reimbursed (and how much). You have to sometimes wait for a long time before a captured receipt can be used, so then you still have to do a full review of the expenses your submit on the platform after it has been submitted via the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to generate paperless expense reports and keeping track of expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst
What do you like best?

Simple and user friendly. Expense flow is easier to delivered and reached between user and their approvers and controllers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Users aren't impressed with Tax separation module. They found it's difficult to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

reduce paperwork from the controller and paper consumption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Managing Director
What do you like best?

Very user-friendly for the end-user, the employee submitting his/her expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, the platform has it's annoyances, particularly on the the administration-side. Since we have a rather complex/extensive setup, with lots of 'expense-profiles', the many inpracticalities of the administration module give our administrators a lot of overhead in maintaining the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By now, we manage around 200+ expense profiles, for 200+ different user groups, over 5 countries, compliantly with those country's regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Auditor
What do you like best?

I feel that Rydoo is in the upper 10% of expense tracking software because they have most of the features that you really need for expense tracking to be successful along with some quality of life improvements that really help the end user have a good experience using this software. One of the best thing about it is the advanced OCR scanning (being able to simply scan an receipt make things so easy) along with fluid and clean interface. You don't get information overload as on other platforms. The amount of details are the same, but they provide in depth information on a gradual scale so you don't get bogged down searching for something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scanning can be further improved as in low light settings as it's a hit and miss with scanning things right now. Also, the mobile app currently lacks some of the features of the web app, so that's a thing to keep in mind. There may also be some crashes with the app, but nothing so serious as to affect every day use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking expenses related to business trips which would usually be a hassle is now much easier to do. It's simply a time saver for individuals and companies which have to travel a lot for work purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That the common tonic I use are in top of the lidt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I make dechriptions of the cost. It would be nice if the app Remember the most used dechriptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It makes your day a lot easyer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I dont have to make the monthly list over the expenses. I can make it every day and I have a better overweav. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

I use the platform to approve and report invoices that must be paid, as well as expense reports. I can say that the software has many features that allow me to adjust the operation and production we want. It is also a good option to keep travel receipt The application integrates seamlessly with the main accounting packages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the images take a while to load, but in general it is a good program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used it to manage company expenses as well as trips related to conferences and visits. I also use it to track expenses incurred in the acquisition of research-related materials. It is an easy program to manage and has many features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool I was able to track the expenses of the company, it offered me excellent tools to know the costs invested in each trip I made.It is an application that we must have to manage the expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR