Right Networks Reviews & Product Details

What is Right Networks?

Right Networks is the partner you can trust to get your accounting-based desktop and legacy applications into the cloud. We are the world leader in cloud-enabled QuickBooks Desktops and an Intuit Authorized Commercial Hosting Provider.

Right Networks Profile Details

1-11 of 11 total Right Networks reviews
Operations and Key Accounts Manager
Retail

"Great tech support"

What do you like best?

Kelsey at cloud support is always super helpful and insightful.

What do you dislike?

That you can't customize the desktop or search for an application, you have to contact support for them to add the application to your cloud desktop. Also our new "server" on the cloud you have to login to every week because IE does not keep your login info. You can set it to save your credentials but it is annoying you have to log in every week just to use the folder on your desktop to access your cloud files.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Being on the cloud has made a huge difference in productivity. Some older users of the company have had to adjust a bit to the change in desktop etc but TBH it has been great being able to work remotely.

Being on the cloud! It was such a relief that I can now access Quickbooks and all my company files without having to be in the office.

CI

"Best Quickbooks Hosting Company and so much more!"

What do you like best?

RightNetworks has the best mix of applications for most accounting departments. In a hosted environment you have the freedom to work from anywhere at anytime, by anyone. Plus the peace of mind that your data is secured, backed up, and redundant also helps significantly. Plus you are guaranteed to have a working solution with the latest updates and best of all the most current applications to get your job done. From Office365 to Bill.com and much more. Management of users is also a breeze. You can add and delete users on the fly. Their customer service is 24/7 and you're always going to get an English speaking person which is a great help for US clients.

What do you dislike?

The costs can be a bit of a drawback but its not too exorbitant where you cannot afford this solution. The other thing is the lack of support for billing issues after hours or on weekends. Delays in correcting issues could become an annoyance. Lastly, their helpdesk can sometimes be overwhelmed and you have long hold times.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You are not making a bad choice by using RightNetworks for your business. The ease of deployment, expanding operations, and adding users is tremendously simple. You can start with one user and easily grow into dozens. It is a solid platform.

I solved the following issues with RightNetworks, I was able to consolidate our data onto one platform, provide a reliable, consistent, and secure connection to my client's QuickBooks data, allow for multiple users, in multiple locations, access to one QuickBooks file, and created an environment to share files and other documents within the organization. I also was able to control the infestation of viruses and malware.

Account Executive
Photography

"Remote Desktop for Quickbooks"

What do you like best?

Easier to get to QuickBooks from my home computer. Setup was pretty easy and support is very responsive

What do you dislike?

Can be very slow. Random freezes while on a remote session. Paying for a remote desktop to Quickbooks so not a true cloud solution as we were led to believe.

Support has been very quick to respond when needed, which hasn't been needed too often. Can easily setup other computers to remote into our accounting software.

AA

"Not as great as expected "

What do you like best?

I like that I have access to my files from anywhere and that they retain liability if something goes wrong.

What do you dislike?

The server seems to run slower than expected and it has connection problems periodically which cut into productive time. The remote desktop seems to be a little outdated.

We had an issue with our files being stored on a single computer that we had to leave on all the time and could never let it sleep or restart. I benefit from the fact that I can access the info I need from anywhere at anytime.

"Good way to use Quickbooks Desktop on a Mac Product"

What do you like best?

Right Networks Remote Desktop allows our company to use Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions on a hosted desktop. As we exclusively use Mac products this is a huge necessity. Right Networks provides a way to upload/download files between desktops, a platform to host multiple users, and tech support for any issues that arise.

What do you dislike?

There are times when tech support can be hard to reach with long hold times on the phone. Typically it's easier to email their support team.

Multiple User Platform, Hosted Backups, Hosting Quickbooks Desktop on a Mac Product, Easy file sharing between hosted desktop and personal desktop.

Analista Profesional III

"Upload your accounting applications to the cloud and be more productive at work"

What do you like best?

One of the wonders of this application is that you can access Quickbook from anywhere and device on this platform without any type of risk. Its integration system is very effective with a totally personalized vision. It is the best cloud of applications

What do you dislike?

The plans are expensive and it is difficult to maintain

We worked with Quickbook our accounting for a while, however it was difficult to adapt it to our needs, with Right Network we were able to adapt it more to our way of working, it was very helpful

UP
(Myself Only)

"Good Service for Virtual Apps"

What do you like best?

It's fast. Like crazy fast compared to my own computer. Response time when running transactions in Quickbooks Online is almost nothing.

What do you dislike?

I'm a Mac guy, so seeing Windows once again isn't fun. But for apps that only run on Windows, this works great.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definite contender. Put it on your list to evaluate.

We use it to run Quickbooks and other systems for our ecommerce platforms.

"Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

Right networks is great for having the ability to access from any computer. Since I sometimes have to access things from home or different computers within my workplace, this is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

My Right Networks is provided through our parent business, so it may just be this way for me, but adding programs and extensions can be difficult. It is also a pain to get the printer set up.

Right networks allows our parent business to interact with us and provide reports to us in a much easier way than the alternatives-- i.e. e-mails and creating detailed instructions on certain mandatory reports.

"Good for accounting businesses"

What do you like best?

For a start up accounting company, finding the right package was the hardest part. Luckily I received great advise from my fellow boss and the customer care team are efficient.

What do you dislike?

N/A. I haven't come across any problems as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take advantage of the support team. They're there to help. If you're starting an accounting business, with multiple employees, this is a useful tool and worth learning.

The tool makes it easy to work from anywhere.

"Right Networks"

What do you like best?

How all my software works well within right networks.

What do you dislike?

That I can copy and paste files within the desktop of right networks with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Come down on the pricing. Make it easier to copy and paste into the desktop.

connectivity

"poor customer/billing service"

What do you like best?

technical support was acceptable and did resolve issues if they came up.

What do you dislike?

does not put customer first and did not take responsibility for their errors

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Based on my experience, I would look for another provider and after reading other reviews I now see why I had issues. they do not value the customer.

no longer using them and would not use or recommend them again.

Right Networks User Ratings

6.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.0*
* Tax Services Category
Do you work for Right Networks?

Right Networks Categories on G2