Plerdy Reviews & Product Details

Plerdy Overview

What is Plerdy?

To achieve the maximum level of conversion, you need to analyze a whole bunch of important statistics. It’s necessary to know traffic sources, scroll depth, understand which website elements users click the most often, and monitor usability. Based on this information you can develop an action plan to increase conversion. Plerdy is designed to automatically collect all data that can show how to grow conversion. Users get access to a click heatmap and SEO alerts. With this tool, you can also create smart pop-up forms without the help of developers. Plerdy’s script takes only 30-40 seconds to add and doesn’t slow down websites. What Do Plerdy Users Get? The functionality of this service includes 3 components: a click heatmap, pop-up forms, and SEO alerts. - Plerdy Heatmap A click heatmap is a tool that shows how users behave when they visit a web page. This data reflects the most often clicked elements, scroll depth, popular parts of the page, and click sequence. What makes Plerdy Heatmap unique: Clicks are collected with 99% accuracy Data is transferred to your dashboard in real-time and immediately becomes available for analysis Statistics reflect clicks on pop-up forms, sliders, and other dynamic elements Information on clicks is displayed directly on your website The script filters out insignificant clicks (e.g., clicks on blind zones) Statistics can be grouped by certain characteristics (e.g., If you choose device type, the statistics will separate clicks made on mobile devices and PCs) Using this map, you can find flaws in your website design, improve the overall usability, reduce bounce rate, and increase conversion. Smart Pop-Up Forms It’s an excellent tool to generate more leads, grow a contact base, and inform users about special offers or other events. Most importantly, you don't need the help of developers to add a smart form to your website. - Plerdy Smart Forms functionality: More than 30 configuration rules to place the right pop-up Opportunity to add a YouTube video, images, GIF animation Impressions can be customized based on a traffic channel (mobile and PC users) Display calendar can show smart pop-ups on specific days No limitations on the number of settings for a page Pop-up location can be changed directly on the page Integration with mailing services and CRMs Pop-up forms effectively attract the attention of visitors. If properly used, they can considerably increase your website conversion. SEO Checker The position of a website in search results depends on dozens of SEO indicators. Plerdy doesn’t only monitor current indicators but also compares them with the previous data. Thanks to this, you can track how SEO indicators change over time. - Plerdy SEO Alerts: Perform SEO audit and analyze web page semantics. The tool analyzes description, title, H1, the number of javascript files, H tags, "a" with "#" in href, style attributes in tags and body, and various other parameters Automatically scans robots.txt files Processes pages with noindex tag Record information from different types of devices. Without such an analysis, you cannot understand why your website is so far from TOP search results. Its promotion will be hampered. The website will be less visited and the sales volume will stay the same. How Do I Start Using Plerdy? It takes less than a minute to connect the script to your website. Just choose a subscription plan which will satisfy your needs best. To test how the tool works, you can try a free subscription. We also offer 2 weeks of free trial for advanced packages, ranging from Econom to Premium.

Plerdy Details
Discussions
Plerdy Community
English, Russian, Ukrainian

Plerdy is a SaaS solution for your website and/or online store conversion rate increase. The product consists of tools for collecting and processing data, complete analysis and analytics.

Plerdy
2017
Lviv, Ukraine
@plerdy_com
17 Twitter followers

Plerdy Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Plerdy community
Have you used Plerdy before?

Plerdy Reviews

Showing 22 Plerdy reviews
Already have Plerdy?
What do you like best?

Its ease of use turns out to be a fairly characteristic element of Plerdy, in fact there may be many similar applications but none is as practical or simple to perform as Plerdy, the fact that it can analyze my website in such a simple, practical way and easy it turns out to be something quite useful when wanting to make improvements to analyze the performance or user experience of visitors to my website, its statistics panel shows information in a fairly complete, summarized and precise way which allows us to make decisions Objectives concerning what aspects or elements we should improve on our website to increase the degree of satisfaction of our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that I cannot view my statistical reports from my email, in fact if I want to consult any type of information I must necessarily enter the application, when I consider that they can perfectly well send this type of information by mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed us to analyze the operation of our website in a fairly quick and practical way, in such a way that we can make the necessary modifications based on the results obtained after carrying out our analysis, in such a way that we can improve elements such as: operation , marketing, user experience and many other variables of interest to improve our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Chornyy of Plerdy

Hello Pratite,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment. We will definitely add your wishes to the roadmap.

What do you like best?

In my work, I use heatmaps, view video session recordings, and analyze sales performance. For me, these are the main tools that help analyze user behavior and improve your conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't export the heatmap and sales performance reports in pdf, just making a screenshot of the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lots of great data and it does not slow down my site! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, it was the discovery that I can see what elements on the site users clicked before placing an order. And the advantage of Plerdy is that all data is displayed on a live site, not in a screenshot and it does not slow down my site!. This is very convenient for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Plerdy
What do you like best?

Variety of services that helps to evaluate the website from different sides as Seo checker, clicks, scroll depth, video recordings. Heatmap is my favorite!

Also very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took time to customize the code to our website but mostly it depends on each website's settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Plerdy helps us to solve the problem with the placements of different elements on web pages and simply to know more about our users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use all of Plerdy products. Session Recordings and Heatmap help me find usability mistakes that I could not even imagine. Pop-up forms help me, after setting up, immediately collect 3 leads. SEO-Checker helped me find a bug on the site that was not previously shown by any other service. Having the mistakes fixed, the position of my website was improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

"It would be great if they created step-by-step instructions for each product.

Because, at first it's a little difficult to understand all the settings and features" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for increase conversions and improve position in search engines Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After reviewing all reports Plerdy and make edits to the optimization of the site and its appearance it began to grow in the positions and reduced bounce rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I could spend more than 30 minutes setting up the event tracking.

Currently, for setup event tracking, I'm using only Plerdy. Now, this process takes less than 3 minutes and all the events that I configure in the Plerdy are automatically transmitted to Google Analytics. I especially like that all events are instantly recorded after the script is installed. Moreover, if you will need more details later, you can check data even from the previous month since everything will be saved in the history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If they will provide more guides would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for event tracking setup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It would be great if it were possible to track the sequence of events, view data from the conversion funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engagement Manager
What do you like best?

Our company uses Plerdy pop-up form. We really like that it is possible to customize the display of pop-ups in detail. This allows us to personalize offers and get more leads. Another advantage of Plerdy's pop-up forms is the ability to notify me via email when new leads appears. So I can immediately react and work with him. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, it was difficult to understand all the features and settings. After the first setup I realized the errors and then everything was ok Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An awesome solution to convert website visitors into buyers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After spending no more than 2 minutes setting up, I immediately get new leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

What I like most about Plerdy is it's efficiency for new time business runners but also for people with longtime experience in running their own business but are now expanding in a way to bring more media and attention in an online platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For newcomers the price is a little much especially if there is no actual traffic coming to your site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the problem of knowing where people enjoyed most and least, helping me set up my shop and website most efficiently and expand my horizons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Growth
What do you like best?

It's possible to analyze all pages at once in the admin panel. I can choose for instance scroll depth parameter and sort pages by the most fully viewed on the website. The tool is analyzing basically all the pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For a beginner, it's a bit hard to figure out how everything works. Good thing that they have added an explainer tour - it helps. It's like 15 tabs on the dashboard, but now I got used to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're seeking a heatmap tool it's a good choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm analyzing users' actions on our website and landing pages to understand what works and what has to be optimized or deleted. When you know how people click and interact with elements it helps to say for sure what is unnecessary or performed badly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member
What do you like best?

The ease of use and setup. It is far superior then Zoovu. We have been using it for over 1 year and have been very happy with the outcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing Structure is a main issue for us as there are many other options out there that are cheaper Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Don't rely on traditional search tactics like keywords and filters. Create data-driven conversations to recommend the perfect product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The biggest benefit is the ability to track interactions with the dynamic elements of your webpage. Whether it be drop-down menus, pop-up forms, or certain icons navigating to other pages. It is also simple to install Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you struggle with slow browser speeds, and its bound to happen but the customer service team provides advice on how to optimize your website. This takes away any worry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Координатор конференций
What do you like best?

Best in Plerdy for me is the feature of integrating Google Search Console Keywords Data. In Plerdy Dashboard GSC data combines with actual content stats on my website pages. So I can see an essential part of my SEO content issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of backlink analysis. Link building is a vital part of my website promotion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Handy solution to speed up your website SEO analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Session Recordings and Heatmap help me understand every step users take on my website. When I`ve fixed several 'confusing' elements in my design my conversion rate increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote Content Writer
What do you like best?

We are using a lot from Plerdy tools - Heatmaps, Events tracking, Session recordings, SEO integration of Search Console for keywords density analysis, and it's comparing to search results performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The size of the pop-up forms cannot be changed. Would be great to have more customization options concerning the appearance of popups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth checking out to experience in-depth website analytics and find out more about its visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We`re using Plerdy for conducting various tasks, but mainly it`s all about improving our website conversion and usability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

With Plerdy I improved different sides of my website and get more sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If they will get more guides would be great. As this platform has a lot of features for me was complicated to start using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It`s helping with improving the website and increasing sales. I`m using an Econom subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I`m using Heatmaps, SEO checker and Popups. Actually, I`m using Plerdy for just 8 months for now and can tell that it does increase conversions. Firstly I think that popups won`t work, but if set up everything correctly it collects leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I can improve my website from different sides with plerdy tools. Both conversion, usability and even SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I need more segmentation options for the session recordings dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to know additional reasons for low conversion on your website - it`s what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Session Recordings and Heatmap help me understand every step users take on my website. When I`ve fixed several "confusing" elements in my design my conversion rate really increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

With Plerdy, I can quickly check all the vital SEO metrics through all my web pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I need more customization options for pop-up forms - for instance, I can`t put 2 images in 1 form at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to implement Pop-up forms to your website, Plerdy is one of the best choices for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With special promotion pop-up forms and NPS pop-up forms, I actually increased conversion rates on my website. While I was also able to check my website SEO in the same admin panel. Quite convenient All-in-One platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Top manager
What do you like best?

Detailed pop-ups showing statistics - after setting up my banner I can see its performance on every page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Each pop-up type in the dashboard has special features, would be great to have all the functionality available on each pop-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that is the quality tool for popups, easy and quick. Very detailed settings and analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I started using popups for the sake of conversion increasing and decreasing the bounce rate. With this tool, I can quite easily and quickly create a popup and set it up to show exactly where I want it to be shown. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It gives me additional insights into users` behavior on my website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I`m fully satisfied with these tools. Plerdy Heatmaps are easy to configure - I`ve just inserted a single script to my website and that`s it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Decent tools for web analytics, definitely worth a try because it has some advantages over competitors with a reasonable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly I`m using it to check the website`s errors after certain elements redesign. With Plerdy heatmaps, it`s also easy to define the main focus of the page using click sequence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having installed a single script in my site and everything is automatically started to work. Heatmaps are very convenient just opening the control panel on the page and see clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I`m looking forward to session recordings, they have announced it. The only thing I missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I`m using Plerdy on my own website. It`s very handy to conduct a quick analysis - both for SEO and usability. I`m just opening the administration panel and investigating the current performance of my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Marketing
What do you like best?

Plerdy was made by marketing and SEO specialists. And this is why Plerdy so useful.

First of all, its a complex of solutions: heatmap, smart popup and SEO-alerts.

If you want to understand site usability, heatmap and scroll map will be helpful.

When I start a new job an IT company, first of all, I analyzed our site by Plerdy.

The second useful tool is a smart popup.

Marketers know how popups really help in lead generation.

With Plerdy I make popups fast, easy and flexible. I do it without any developers. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there are some tools or features not useful. Plerdy is still developing and it looks like there will be more interesting features soon. As for me, I would recommend to add more interactive dashboard. But this is only my personal point of view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've analyzed website with heatmap. As result I've saved a money for an usability audit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR Specialist
What do you like best?

The tool is really easy to use and the design is great. You don't need to be a programming or design guru to add a pop-up to your resource. Plerdy also includes a great heatmap which can come in handy for website analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more support options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any doubts, try a free version available on the website. It will help you to understand how the tool works and what tasks it can solve. Once you are sure you will use it, it's better to switch to a more advanced paid plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Plerdy helped me to reduce the bounce rate and keep more visitors from leaving the website. I realized that if properly used, pop-ups can be really effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Partnership Manager
What do you like best?

I was looking for a service or tool that could help me to understand which elements on a website didn't work. The guys from Plerdy promised that this tool would help me to see the actions of my users of the site pages. Plerdy consists of several tools: the clicks heatmap, scroll heatmap and hover heatmap. They helped me to collect all the necessary information about the clickable elements of the site. So, I've made a usability analysis myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I even don't know. It's a useful tool for experts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is more useful if a site has enough traffic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This service helps me to improve the usability of my site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

It's a very simple tool with huge opportunities to popups creating. What do I like most of all? Frankly, low price and cool features. I set up a popup once and still get new leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't say that something is wrong here Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used free version Plerdy for 2 months. I had switched on paid version when I have estimated all risks and opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First of all, I get new leads on my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.