Oracle EBS CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is Oracle EBS CRM?

Most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that enable organizations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance.

Oracle EBS CRM Profile Details

Oracle EBS CRM Profile Details

Oracle
Description
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems.
1977

1-25 of 157 total Oracle EBS reviews

Oracle EBS CRM Reviews

1-25 of 157 total Oracle EBS reviews
ERP Project Manager

"All in one complete Business Suite. "

What do you like best?

It is easy to understand and needs less preparing when contrasted with different applications. it has different instruments like jdeveloper and so on to construct the applications. It creates parcel of work and part of extension for upgrades. Capacity to change the program how you need it to show up. Unbelievable work process endorsements for a few procedures, Accounts Payable specifically. It would experience the Delegation of Authority chain after it's been coded.

What do you dislike?

Steps it takes to search for an exchange since there were a few modules. When I take a gander at a general record account detail, I need to go to an alternate module to really locate the definite line and clarification.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I profoundly prescribe working with a specialist gathering to help with your usage, yet more vitally, to likewise to have those experts work intimately with an inner group that will end up being the inward advisors for your association. The upkeep and continuous advancement of the product is critical - you will require those people to be the topic specialists on the diverse modules of the framework once go-live is finished and the advisors have proceeded onward to another task.

Enabled us to build up an unbelievably mind boggling work circulation application that keeps up our general record. Utilized them for deals orders , client administration and helpdesk , now on this days we just use it for deals orders since we moved client administration and technical support (helpdesk) to another application. In the past the suite was comprehending a ton of issues since we use it on a few offices like , client administration , technical support and deals.

Managed Care Specialist
Medical Devices

"The system seems dated and isn't very user friendly. "

What do you like best?

I like the amount of details the system covers. The tabs allows for several opportunities to include detailed demographics for patients which is helpful for accurate data entry.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how it was very confusing to learn and seemed almost dated. It was really easy to get lost in an account and there were many instances where I wanted to edit or remove something but had to ask for help and found it was in a whole different tab. It got kind of frustrating and it slowed down the work pace on a busy day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to train with it and shadow someone using it because it is very confusing and takes some playing with to get the work flow going.

For audits, it solved the problem of being able to detect demographic details that were missed on orders that were to go out. We were able to catch these errors before an inaccurate claim was submitted which helped us save time.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting

"Oracle EBS User friendly "

What do you like best?

Oracle Applications or Oracle Apps is ERP solution provided by Oracle, and has the second most market presence (first being SAP). Oracle apps comes with different business solutions like HRMS, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Advanced Planning Suite etc. One or more of the modules may be implemented. Oracle apps can be implemented for any business ranging from Semiconductors to Healthcare, Aeroplane to Telecom. Oracle makes sure that most of the business features can be implemeneted. But parallel to this, Oracle provides ample space for introducing customizations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as much may be more tab should be added for less code

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i will openly and strongly recommend to others

Sales and marketing for leads and contract

Volunteer
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Works 99% of the time"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how the program works fast, is easy to use, and rarely goes offline. My business has 500+ employees and having a program that can handle that much use is very important.

What do you dislike?

When updates are done in the system they can take almost a full day. Updates in my business are done when my store is closed but when updates come out in the middle of the day, then that's when I become frustrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EBS CRM is great for large businesses. I'm not sure how the pricing works since I was only a user of the system and not paying for it. I was with my last company for two and a half years and that was the only product I knew of and always had an easy time using it.

My business has been a lot more productive and my databases seem to be running better using CRM.

Installer

"It's okay"

What do you like best?

I like that it is fairly easy to navigate and the features on the site are user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that every time I try to log in I have to send a secret code to my email, then retrieve it before I can log it. Sometimes I do not have access to email when I need to log in, this is a huge inconvenience to me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fix the log-in issue, where it requires a secret code everytime after entering password- I know who I am and if someone attempts to hack an account that much you should talk to the emplyoee and find out what is going on!

Compounding all employee information into one page, makes it eays to find what you are looking for but only if you can log in!

Market Associate
Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"Oracle E-Business Suite CRM Software"

What do you like best?

Overall, Oracle was very straight-forward and easy to use. I have used at least 3 or 4 Management tool packages and feel Oracle has been the best one so far.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't the fanciest out there, but it works. Support specialists can be costly, and Oracle software in general isn't cheap.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Working with Oracle support requires some patience. I like the fact that it is web-based, and depending on your organization's security setup, you can access it from anywhere.

Easy of use was a solved problem as it has a User friendly GUI. Also we could hours, benefits, and pay all in one location. It is easy for traceability to see the last transactions and history, and allows for anyone to update PO's and had good searching functionality

G

"The Logical Next Step - It all comes together"

What do you like best?

The system becomes fairly intuitive after being properly trained,

Its web based and can be accessed from anywhere. I have heard of latency problems when installed remotely but our offices are all in the same country and we spent a few dimes on our network so can't really relate.

All the information is tied together and I am a big fan of mass update

What do you dislike?

While there is plenty of documentation on everything there is no one piece that just shows you what to do. You have to track down all the pieces. If their where 5 minute videos that just deals with a specific thing from start to finish without all the whys, the back-end info and best practice info life would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's so easy to use and highly advantageous.

We spend stupid money and have many suppliers, we also collect a lot of money that needs to be redistributed across many projects. The power of this system is in the setup.

Territory Sales Representative

"Lots of glitches and bugs"

What do you like best?

It is very customize able, great features and benefits.

What do you dislike?

Too many glitches and bugs. I shouldn't have to refresh the page every two minutes. It's rather complex to input the simplest data; I find myself relying on a Microsoft excel spreadsheet to track data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend keeping CRM very simple and confined to being a basic database as opposed to having all sorts of unnecessary bells and whistles. This is too much in my opinion, and I feel the same way about Salesforce. In the mean time, fixing the glitches and slowdowns constantly experienced would be a great benefit.

I am able to keep records of leads and companies in one platform.

Training Assistant
Professional Training & Coaching

"Insight of CRM tool"

What do you like best?

Well . This tool has been used to be able to move forward with your customer segment based on your company goals. In my case as i work as consultant with HR company. My role is to find the needs of customers which they are the companies that looking for outsourcing thier department. With EBS CRM we got easily sorting the data and looking what customers are in need to outsource based thier topical performance of the year. Based on all these assumptions and data sorted we can productively produce helpful repprt for our customers that can be easily implemented.

What do you dislike?

Based on my usage with my team i hadn’t face an issues but the speed of sources data can put the effort on it.

As hr company our customers are important and we working deeply into tiny spots of our customers issue to solve in reasonable cost.

Sales
Environmental Services

"Oracle E-Business Suite"

What do you like best?

I like the trace ability of where the money is going in and out of. Its easy to make sure you have gained your expenses back to the penny.

What do you dislike?

It is a very hard UI, requires lots of training. It is very expensive. Had a few issues tracking down exactly what i need to use which is why i decided not to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool if everyone is on the right page. takes alot of training

It is a great way to trace all of the accounts payable that need to be taken care of and helps alot with making sure that money has been earned back

Real Estate Agent

"Great Customer Service Software"

What do you like best?

I like how everyone can be done from one site. This makes it easier to manage all of my customer service aspects for my business. This software allows me to contracts as well as marketing for my business. Customer relationships are important, and Oracle makes it easy to maintain those relationships.

What do you dislike?

Site can be confusing to navigate without any prior training on how to use. Once you get used to it though, you are able to really get the hang of it and use the website to its full potential.

Ability to access different aspects of my business from one site. Maintains customer relationships and helps create new ones.

Assistant Vice President Business Banking Relationship Manager
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Use it because it has all the info I need to ensure a great client experience "

What do you like best?

The amount of information the system can store and hold. I can virtually find all information needed to be able to answer client questions quickly and have a complete understanding of the past discussions, past bankers,past products/services discussed.

What do you dislike?

The actual experience/task to find information. Too many steps involved with terrible noise that dings telling you you are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need to take some time to fully understand all of the features that you can utilize. Creating a crash course or top 5 things to know how to would be helpful.

Provides a ton of client information in an organized format, keeps/logs past referrals, meetings, and conversations. Lists new leads and has the ability to save from a code list as well as track the amount of touches. Provides insights on clients and there possible needs they may have searched it looked into in the past.

CI
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to Understand and convenient to use"

What do you like best?

1. Ease of installation as no additional software is required to start working on it.

2. Seeded Oracle API's are used internally to access the business logic and the same API's can be used to further customize based upon the your business requirement by simply using the seeded API's in the custom code.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike, but from a developer perspective, it also requires you to understand the implementation from back end perspective as well, like the corresponding oracle table names, their joins, etc with other standard Oracle tables.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is not very complex and very comprehensive tool to use. Also, can be used by small companies/ business, but also by very large businesses and distributors.

Our client is a distributor, so a lot of customers/ suppliers their bill to ship to's, customer types, their relationships, etc. have to be saved in the database, for which Oracle EBS has been implemented, and helping the business automation in a big way.

Operations Manager

"Oracle EBS CRM Review"

What do you like best?

Its web based and can be accessed from anywhere. Can be customized as per requirements and I like the way it organizes things so clearly and efficiently this makes expense reporting much easier for us. Oracle is comprehensive, easy to use and very straight-forward.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it is very slow especially when you export the heavy files and I run across so many bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A lot of training is required to take full advantage of this system but it is a good software.

Sales and marketing problems, helps us in record keeping and it has helped us to keep track of customers.

Regional Catering Sales Manager

"Outside sales BDM"

What do you like best?

Oracle was pretty simple to learn. It is not a complicated program and it gets the job done. Straight to the point it will track your sales, customers and keep you up to date

What do you dislike?

Well it is neither here nor there. Oracle is just Oracle not much to say about dislikes, but it’s just losing momentum now that it’s up against very strong competition

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don’t know what to recommend, I think oracle just needs to keep up with the competition to stay alive

Simple ways to keep track of customers, sales etc. not overly complicated just does what it’s suppose to do.

UR

"Oracle EBS"

What do you like best?

It’s all in one solution for all major needs of business.

You can integrate all oracle system with each other which gives your perfect result, because the entire system developed within a group.

Oracles EBS provides you integration with advance technologies including Web Server, Java and Apache.

As compare to other ERP’s deployment. EBS implements is lower in cost.

It offers you customized reporting features to which you can create a dashboard as per business needs.

What do you dislike?

The functions, which EBS offers, is not user friendly. Therefore, you might need a training in order to understand EBS features.

It only works on best practices of businesses. Its not possible to create your own process flow whereas EBS provides you all the processes which have been in practicing in businesses globally.

The cost of system is higher. It would suggested. Go with EBS only if you Medium level or above enterprises.

Sometime it works slow, ,when you export the heavy files.

The key reason of investing in EBS was to boost our business efficiency and smooth operational activities. EBS has an excellent exposure with different mjultinational groups.

They offers several products with the same terminology which help users to integrate, if you are using more products of Oracle.

You are open for idea. If you want anything needs to be added which was never be part of Oracle. .

UG

"Oracle EBS CRM"

What do you like best?

I have been using Oracle Ebiz suite from last 6 + months. I feel it is designed very smartly. Though I feel if Oracle can produce an ERP which does End to End HR process that would be more benificial something like SAP. The extra field very useful to get extended information. But some bugs haven't been fixed completely, so we have to use bugfix everytime the problem happen again.

What do you dislike?

Bug still exist even though we already do the patch. Development takes a lot of time (more than 5 years)

also Need to have End to End HR ERP. I dislike how clicking the wrong boxes can mess up your hotkeys and you must exit the window to fix the issue. If you're this can be fixed the product will be better by tenfold. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Need to have End to End HR ERP, fix bugs that still exists

Oracle's integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution is a set of applications that give you information-driven sales, service, and marketing. ... With Oracle CRM, your company owns the single best tool for customer success—accurate information.

Research Scientist I
Pharmaceuticals

"Easy to use once you figure out the unique features"

What do you like best?

Ability to put in timecards on a weekly basis, and see how project labor is split up between different activities. It is also useful for using the punchout system to make requisitions. This allows us to obtain required materials in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is very glitchy. It often goes down unexpectedly and deletes user data. It also runs slowly, and the menus are usually far from intuitive.

Employees are able to self service time cards. This saves management downtime on approving timecards.

it director

"its pretty good"

What do you like best?

its a pretty good service, you get what you pay for. its affordable but you dont get much with it

What do you dislike?

i wish there were more options, like pay to upgrade and recieve more features

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it, its fine

it is really good for back of the house and monitoring your business

Senior Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"My 22 years with Oracle EBS"

What do you like best?

It has a full feature set to met any manufacturing requirement for business.

What do you dislike?

As the applications evolved it has become possible to do the same thing many ways and it leads to user confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should consider the cost of maintaining ERP software. In house costs are high and you will end up hiring a lot of staff which may not be what your company needs. With Oracle's new cloud solutions, that cost of internal maintenance its driven down.

EBS is a suite of apps which allow you to run your business, otherwise you are forced to use incomplete tools with various interfaces. The benefits are a global solution and control.

"Oracle - Industry leader, not the greatest analytics"

What do you like best?

We recently upgraded to a newer version, and I like the easy ability to get reports and switch from one type of role/permission to another. I also like being able to look up POs in progress to see what they are waiting on.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were integrating other project management and automation tools with Oracle to provide true ROI for marketing activities. I also wish the tool came with a more robust support and training so that we were able to understand more about capabilities. I fear we are under utilizing functionality that we simply don't know exists in the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend this as your go to for purchasing and expenses.

We use this for all purchasing and expenses. I use it for POs and invoicing, along with standard expense reports.

"Wow...is all I can say "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

We also used Oracle Discoverer for reporting. Although MOST of it was great, there were some things the reporting could not do that made a user have to "know" their data in order to make sure certain data records were not coming out in their report (or, it'd come out and you would have to know to pull out certain data records).

The Oracle E-Business Suite has seemingly endless functionality. It covers all aspects of running a business -- big or small. From HR to Order Management to Inventory, GL, Purchasing, etc., it does it all.

UA
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Oracle EBS CRM Review"

What do you like best?

Oracle's software is easy to use and intuitive if you're familiar with any oracle product. The standardization that comes with any oracle system is always appreciated.

What do you dislike?

The interface is clunky at times, feels like it was based off an older windows version and hasn't yet but updated. We use windows computers at work but it would be nice to test on mac os to see how it compares.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're familiar with any oracle system you'll find EBS CRM intuitive. I would suggest using the trail period before committing to buy but you really need to use the full version to truly appreciate the software and judge whether or not it will work for your particular application. For the most part I have always blindly trusted Oracle for all business applications.

Oracle EBS CRM helps with our business development across several business units. We train all our new employees on how to use the system.

(Myself Only)

"Slick customer relationship management tool "

What do you like best?

It is so straight forward and easy to use. We have tried like four different ones so far and this was by far the best and easiest. No time at all can train anyone to use it. Integrates well with other Oracle modules in case that would also help you. It is very customizable to where you can actually have what YOU want.

What do you dislike?

Took a little while to install on the user's machines, but that can be the case with some software. Requires a lot of patches to stay up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. Can really be used for a lot of functions and the best part is you can scale it to the size of your company.

Solves our customer relationship issue. Best part is everyone on our network can use it no matter where in the world. We even having a guy working overseas and eyeing some potential new development and he in it with all the guys we have here in the US.

IT Consultant

"Review on Oracle CBS CRM"

What do you like best?

With the Oracle CBS CRM we are able to keep the customers information as well as offers them royalty points. Oracle CBS CRM helps the company to build a strong relationship with the customers

What do you dislike?

At times it becomes hard to trace domant customers information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you want to enroll for royalty program, Oracle EBS CRM is the best.

We were using the Oracle CBS CRM to store our customers information as well as offering a royalty program

Oracle EBS CRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

7.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for Oracle EBS?

Oracle EBS Categories on G2