NapoleonCat.com Reviews & Product Details

NapoleonCat.com Overview

What is NapoleonCat.com?

NapoleonCat is a social customer care and marketing solution. It enables agencies, marketers and business owners to: - manage multiple social media channels - automate customer service - analyze marketing results - monitor and benchmark against competitors - collaborate within teams - automate reporting processes NapoleonCat currently integrates with Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest. NapoleonCat.com was founded in December 2011 by Grzegorz Berezowski. It's based in Warsaw.

NapoleonCat.com Details
English, Polish

NapoleonCat.com is an analytics, engagement & publishing platform for social media marketing.

Napoleon

NapoleonCat.com Screenshots

NapoleonCat.com Reviews

Showing 53 NapoleonCat.com reviews
Already have NapoleonCat.com?
What do you like best?

Ability to manage all our social media profiles from one dashboard and its' wide range of helpful features. This is one of the most comprehensive social media management tool with advanced options for content curation, community management.

We really like its' in-depth analytics, especially ability to monitor stats for competitors and make comparative analysis. It's a great advantage of this tool to offer both social media management and analytics option within one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more detailed social media users stats, especially for our competitors' accounts. However, we know this is not offered in specific social platforms' APIs so that we understand that kind of stats are simply unavailable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped us to improve our social media strategy - mainly thanks to the analytics, which we use to track our own results but also to monitor our competitors. And this is the clue in our case. Thanks to the detailed stats, especially for our market rivals, we can see what practises work best, what the current trends are, what and when it's the most optimal to post for our potential customers and current audience. It also helped us to better manage our time and reduce our team workload with the automation solutions available in this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Your customer service team is excellent, at the beginning I had many problems and inconveniences so I had to be resorting to help to solve them, it was enough to contact them and in a few minutes I already had an answer to my requirements and questions, their interface It is simple and easy to handle, it may be that at first it is somewhat intimidating, however it is a matter of getting used to it. It allows the connection with multiple social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, which are the most used today, which allows me to properly plan my strategies in these networks, planning digital marketing campaigns has become a task quite simple since I decided to use this tool, since it puts at my disposal several functions that are quite useful to create quite complete strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In some cases the connection with Facebook is lost, I don't know if it is due to the quality of the connection or if on the contrary it is a problem with the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very useful for me to improve everything related to the digital marketing of my company, especially the one I do through my social networks, which I consider has been our greatest strength in digital strategies 2.0, it has been allowing us to constantly reinvent ourselves to improve a lot of processes that need to be optimized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cofounder
What do you like best?

NapoleonCat helps us to manage all our social media accounts from one dashboard. We use it to not only share our content and updates but also to plan our content strategy with one calendar. We really like its Social Inbox feature as we receive a lot of similar customer inquiries. Thanks to NapoleonCat's automatic moderation, we can automate the process of answering those frequently asked questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fortunately, we have not run into any issues nor found anything that we dislike about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before NapoleanCat, we had to manage our social media accounts individually which was time consuming and painful

It lets us manage our social media accounts centrally and efficiently! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Marketing
What do you like best?

This tool allows us to manage all our social media acounts from one dashboard. We found it really useful for planning our content strategy across our socials but also to interact with social media users. We really like its' social inbox, which let us see all the comments, messages and social users discussion from various platforms in one place. NapoleonCat’s automoderation feature is a great solution for separating spam from valuable feedback on Facebook and Instagram. It really speeds up our entire process of social media moderation and makes our work simply easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment it meets all our needs, so we can recommend it for every social media manager and social media teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't need to log to our social accounts, switch between them nor manage them separately, yet nor moderate all the incoming content manually any more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

For me this tool is a great time saver when it comes to manage moderation in social media - you can have everything in one place so checking your profile in SM is faster and it's easier to control profiles.

What is more, the application is ease to use but if you need help guys from client service are always ready to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike in this software yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can now control social profiles across one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Performance Marketing
What do you like best?

It helps us save time analysing our social media performance across channels. The dashboards are a mix and match of stats from all our social media accounts and allow us to communicate current status to the rest of the company easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. The only shortcoming we've experienced was the fact that newly added accounts might take up to 24 hours to sync for the first time, so if you're preparing presentation for the next day, you might be in a difficult place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting on multiple social profiles and channeling content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Executive
What do you like best?

All in one inbox

The best reason to love NapoleonCat is they have this efficient inbox that can do so much such as managing all your messages, comments and it even offers you an automation options to moderate incoming discussions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if NapoleonCat could offer more detailed user demographic statistics for our competitors’ profiles on Instagram. However we were told it’s not permitted and available in the API so understand it’s just impossible to improve it by them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t have to worry about my brand performance because NapoleonCat does it for me. It updates me with the statistics of my accounts as well as monitors results for competitors so that my brand is always at the top level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With NapoleonCat we improved the process of answering to our customers with automated moderation options which allow us to filter out and immediately handle repetitive messages and comments and send auto-replies. It’s a huge convenience as now we can focus on inquiries that need our real assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use NopoleonCat from a few months and didn't found anything that we dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With NapoleonCat we are able to automate the process of customer support on social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

NapoleonCat helped us to find our top-performing content and our audience preferences. With the software, we plan our postings at the most optimal times, so that we noticed better results and managed to increase our community engagements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any dislikes. I enjoy using the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With its’ automation options, we managed to increase our customers’ satisfaction and improved response rate. For us, this is the ultimate tool we use to make the most of our social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Marketing
What do you like best?

NapoleonCat puts everything social media that a SaaS like CloudTalk would ever need. It's very competitively priced and the support is lovely. I especially like Instagram scheduling as competitor solutions don't always offer it or it costs a fortune. Social inbox to be able to see comment replies and messages is also a neat feature that perfectly complements the whole suite. Overall, lovely product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike at the moment. Updates are coming often which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media scheduling, scheduling posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. We were using Buffer before and find NapoleonCat much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth Marketer / Bussiness Developer
What do you like best?

The tool has an intuitive interface with an automatic option. It's a hub center for us to see all incoming discussions and comments to ads. Their support team is also great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everytime I have problem, their team is quick to support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend to test it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the tool to manage our social media - mainly Facebook & Instagram. The tool helps integration & automation of social management much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

-campaign scheduling

-messaging management

-extensive analytics

-easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-It meets all of our needs for the time being Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can now coordinate social campaigns across multiple channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I used other tools to track mentions on social media but this tool takes it to the next level, it can spot easily see what people are saying about my company. The automoderation option is a savior! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it may be just a bit slow to catch up with the updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NapoleonCat is a very comprehensive tool and you can do a lot with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used NapoleonCat to work with comments and mentions and it worked great for me. I stopped missing things. The competitor analysis option is informative, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

This tool is a super impressive product for social media marketing managers and teams to connect all the different accounts under one roof. If you're a team you can pop in people wherever they are and be all on the same page with uniform communication. Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about the product from the team, and for now I have no problems, and the team has been super responsive with answering questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes it easier for social marketers to both collaborate together in one space and to monitor any issues before they become a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I work on a small marketing team so time is always a constraint. NapoleonCat allows me to link all social media accounts so I can work from a single page to read, answer & engage with my followers in one place. It really saves time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To date, I haven't found any major features that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was wasting time switching from one social account to another and trying to engage with users on an individual level. Now, I have it all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

- easy to use,

- Thanks to Social inbox, I don't skip any comments,

- The automoderation feature used in a creative way helps build fan engagement under posts and speeds up the sales process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no objections. Social Inbox meets my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can speed up the process of selling via Facebook

Makes it easy to reply to comments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author of The Threat Below
Entertainment
What do you like best?

Very helpful support, the tools work as you hope they would, and a great solution for managing comments on Ad posts! I've used all the rest and this platform was the only one which allowed me to manage comments and users across multiple accounts. You'll definitely want to give this one a try! I've managed tens of thousands of dollars of spend a day using NapoleanCat and it's the only one that could keep up with the demands.

I do really need to emphasize that they customer support is responsive and helpful, so the few times I have run into any problems, they quickly fix it for me. This is very important because when you're advertising you have to keep up with negative comments and every hour matters.

I also appreciate how you can easily see the comment in context, and even visit the post on facebook if needed. Anyone who has tried to manage comments through the Facebook admin will immediately recognize what a tremendous tool this is. I literally couldn't launch advertising without it!

There are also great tools for working collaboratively with a team. I've worked with a customer support team hundreds of miles away and we can easily address everything using this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Anytime I have a hiccup they're responsive and help fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. I had to search long and hard to find it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing a ton of comments on advertising posts can be a huge daunting task, but not with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Grzegorz Berezowski of NapoleonCat.com

Jason, thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled to see NapoleonCat really helps your business 😻

What do you like best?

I really like the depth of reporting that NapoleonCat offers, especially for Facebook. For both managed and non-managed profiles, the data is in-depth and presented in a very visually-appealing way that can be easily used in presentations and reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more comprehensive reports were available for all social media platforms! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for detailed social analytics, especially for Facebook, I recommend this product. I also recommend both browsing the data analytics in the platform and generating results, as it pulls different information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NapoleonCat solved the problem of needing daily social media reporting and monitoring by creating comprehensive, attractive reports in an automated process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CF
What do you like best?

What I like best about Napoleon Cat is the fact that I always get answers to my questions very quickly. And, of course, the reliable data and easy to manage tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing. But I have a wish: that Instagram Stories will also be trackable - but I guess this is due to Instagram data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am reviewing accounts run by us and competitive/ benchmark accounts. Napoleon Cat was the first source for Instagram data I could find when starting my business 4 years ago. I have been tracking accounts from the museum field since then. It is very valuable to me to work with the historic data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Reliable and easy to use. It serves multiple purposes on one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This could be more customizable and have features available to add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This site has made organizing different social media platforms more manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
What do you like best?

We were searching for an app that could manage our Facebook and Instagram comments and we are so glad we found Napoleon Cat. So easy to use and the IOS app is great as we can manage comments on the go. The auto-moderation is even better as we can set up rules and add keywords to trigger the auto moderation rules, making comment moderation a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. All is good with Napoleon Cat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moderating comments on the go and automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The most important for me is in-depth analytics. NapCat helps me to analyse pages and profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and even Google+. What is more I can also publish a content on these multiple profiles at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say...development team is solving any technical problems very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NapCat is time - saving solution, especially for company that managing many of fan pages and profiles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

Value for money - I received professional unique tool with helpdesk service for reasonable budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not crucial bugs, I can't find Napoleon Cat ' mobile app - I like to have simple tool on my mobile to check and react quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitoring of retail network quality service based on reviews in Google Maps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & PR Manager
What do you like best?

NapoleonCat has transparent interface and friendly customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have unpleasant experiences with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analysis and monitoring social media profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Board Member
Internet
What do you like best?

NC combines two areas: analytics and moderation. This is what we were looking for. Both areas offer clear UX. This is crucial for us - we are managing couple dozens social media profiles for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be better - sometimes it works not the way user would expect. But I must add - this does not interrupts work with the tool. It's just a matter of comfort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing analytics for our clients and moderation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for NapoleonCat.com?