4.7

eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...

Work for eClincher?

Learning about eClincher?

eClincher Reviews

Showing 255 eClincher reviews
eClincher review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"A solid Hootsuite alternative but not perfect"

What do you like best?

* Auto queue - it's still my top features that eClincher has to offer. I used to set up the calendar to pull from different queues automatically. Now I use the queues to organize our content and move it to a central queue that is scheduled to pull. It's saved me easily 10 hours a week of work.

* Responsive support team - it's underrated how important the support team really is. I've run into a few bugs, and their team took immediate steps to correct it.

* The influencer tab is something I always forget about but love to use - you can find influencers and their top hashtags on certain keywords. You can also find articles that were shared by those influencers.

What do you dislike?

As much as I enjoy using eClincher, it's not a perfect product.

* The price is pretty steep for a small business and double that of Hootsuite.

* The analytics options really are very limited. Quite honestly, it's not much to go on. There are maybe one or two metrics that are good to know, but the rest is worthless.

* The keyword research really kind of sucks. It's why I originally started using it - I needed the monitoring and retweeting capabilities of Hootsuite. At first glance, eClincher fit the bill. But, the more I use it, the more I realize it's not going to work. It's setting you up to fail with retweeting. All the system does it copy the tweet/post with no credit given to the original poster. If you want a good way to tick off people on social media, that's it.

* Keyword research limitations are a big deal for me. Hootsuite, even as a free option, gives you seemingly endless streams. You're limited to 10 "feeds" in total, meaning you have to be very selective.

* Keyword research frustrations are really causing me headaches. I felt like eClincher pulls the same 20 Tweets and just rotates them in my feeds. I get more from Hootsuite's free plan right now. I'm not going to switch to Hootsuite, but I actually use Hootsuite to find the tweets I want to retweet AND to monitor my Twitter account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest looking at what you're really using it for. If you're simply monitoring social media feeds or needing an auto queue system, it should be something you try. However, there are much better options out there.

Is it hard to use? No.

Is it hard to figure out? No.

Is it hard to load posts? Not really, though sometimes the bulk uploader has some issues.

Is it hard to reach their support team? No.

Is it going to meet all of your social media needs? Probably not.

I've been using eClincher for more than a year now. My biggest problem I needed to solve was to make it easier to find Tweets I wanted to retweet and schedule them in a way that wasn't time consuming. Hootsuite, without the auto queue option, was just not going to work. I spent 624 hours on it just to tweet, retweet and interact on Twitter.

eClincher has a great auto queue option and bulk upload, but I don't know if there's anything else that will make me want to use it for much longer. As easy as it is to use, I also find a lot of bugs and struggle with its outdated layout sometimes.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eClincher
eClincher review by Terry S.
Terry S.

"eClincher will allow you to be more effective with your time & provide greater value to your clients"

What do you like best?

Customer support is super important to me when making a buying decision. When I first considered purchasing eClincher, I reached out via chat on a Saturday afternoon to ask some technical questions and immediate got the needed answers. Turns out I got help from Tal Mikaelovich, Co-Founder and CTO of eClincher. He was amazingly helpful, and I loved his passion for helping me. I signed up on the spot!

What do you dislike?

I love the amazing set of features eClincher provides. It's truly the most complete social media management platform for publishing, engagement and monitoring your social channels. Tal and his tech team are constantly adding additional features making eClincher THE social media management tool of choice for me now, and in the future. As my business evolves and my social media management needs change, eClincher will continue to evolve by adding new features to help me better manage my online business communications. Tal and his team have a winning, long-term social media management application strategy that will help me grow my business for the long-term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it... you'll love it!

I run my own business, and I love what I do. However, I have little time to manage my social channels. eclincher makes this process simple. I used Hootsuite for many years to mange my BuzzPro business' social presence, and I was still having to jump in and out of Hootsuite and each of my social channels to respond to my prospects and clients questions and needs. eClincher allows me to consolidate all of the Hootsuite functions plus, much more all into one single workflow. As a result, I am more effective with my time and can now provide even greater value to my clients in a much more streamlined way.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

eClincher review by Kiesha G.
Kiesha G.

"The best social media management platform... by far"

What do you like best?

The features are incredible. So easy to use. I love the 24hr support (which I use regularly). The best thing is that the platform is just getting better and better. They clearly listen to what their customers want because every update is just AMAZING. Instagram hashtag suggestion is amazing. Publishing without push notifications is incredible. Feed/keyword monitoring is powerful. Can't wait to start making use of the influencer feature.

What do you dislike?

Despite being an amazing software, the editing software that has now been removed has added a little bit of extra time to my day. In saying that, it is not enough for me to even consider using any other management software. I also wish you could choose a thumbnail for instagram videos and had more options for Facebook video thumbnails. I also wish we could do more on Linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

I am a one man band at the moment and eclincher makes managing multiple accounts much easier.

eClincher review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Best Social Media Tool, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We are a growing business that uses eClincher for all forms of social media, the functionality on the desktop is unrivaled and I have been through over five management tools in the past year! The customer service is amazing, they answer their live chats within a minute, and politely too. Troubleshooting is resolved in real within minutes. Not that it makes up for any shortcoming, but they are also very reasonably priced, practically a steal compared to the other guys!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say, they are always upgrading their analytics and adding new capabilities and with that, there may be some bugs. These bugs are fixed as soon as they are notified and again they will respond within a minute of you contacting them. I have never seen an issue not be resolved within a few minutes and a simple refresh of the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and simplify your life with eClincher!

Switching from page to page is intense and can be overwhelming, you get all of your notifications, messages, and reviews all on the feed so you never miss anything. We also have our entire month planned out with their posting feature, simply select the profiles or groups you have linked to our account and set up the posts ahead of time across your entire system easy peasy!

eClincher review by Bill  N.
Bill N.

"The Right Social Media Tool for all My Needs"

What do you like best?

I run a social media marketing business, and I need to access all my client accounts in one dashboard. eClincher does just that. Plus individual clients are separated, with all their social media channels grouped under client name. What I love the most though is eClincher's social inbox, here I receive instantaneous responses for all my client accounts, enabling me to respond accordingly, and prevent bad pr disasters. Previously I used Buffer, but found eClincher more affordable, and their tech support on -point. Literally got answers to any of my questions in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, just looking forward to what they add-on next, maybe a library of ready-made content?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, they have a two-week free trial.

Managing all my client social media channels (40+) under one roof. eClincher saves me time, saves me $$$, and enables me to spend more time pursuing new clientele rather than focus solely on existing business.

eClincher review by Lesley C.
Lesley C.

"Easy to Use, Huge Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I save a vast amount of time with eclincher. It's easy to use and doesn't take long to set up our regular promotions which then run automatically, I also love the social media inbox which helps me communicate with anyone who engages - no matter where, and it's all in one place.

What do you dislike?

I have not, so far, found any downsides to eclincher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for the full trial period, and don't forget social media is a two way street. The inbox is extremely helpful.

In the past I would spend one day a week setting up our basic social media effort and then the individual promotions. I rarely had time to actually engage with fans. Now I have more time and have made many many useful contacts through the social media inbox. AS a result our author's street teams have grown, we've been able to interact with readers and our numbers of reviews have increased. Uploading tweets and posts in bulk saves a vast amount of time and I find I use the built in image library a lot, it saves me from having to hunt for images.

eClincher review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Finally an agency level social media management tool that doesn't break the bank!"

What do you like best?

We love the multiple integrations that eClincher offers without an upsell! Canva, Sniply, pocket.... too many to name as we use them all. Of course, we LOVE the price for the Agency use. Other services are double the cost of eClincher with half the integrations and functionality.

What do you dislike?

It is a small thing and almost not worth mentioning, but it lacks a "pretty" factor the other services offer, but for features, we accept that and love it. We also wish there was a better client approval method that doesn't require adding them as a "team" . I only get 5 slots at my rate and use them for my internal team. I don' tlike that I can't really watch my funnel, but then again, I don't believe this is a core feature of the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

STOP and look no further for the product that will make your social media management and design a breeze and save HOURS of time switching between pieces of software.

Integrations have saved my team a TON of time with posts! Bring on more, like Trello (we plan posts and strategy here and then move to eClincher for production). We have saved using the product and limited the use of other tools in the social design process. There are so many features here, a staff member told me... "Wow, I didn't know it that too"!

eClincher review by Nathan B.
Nathan B.

"EClincher is everything you need!"

What do you like best?

Love that eClincher is constantly updated with the latest APIs and integrations. They also are always open to feature request and ideas from all of their customers. They provide quick support and feedback if you are ever having any difficulty with their system and are always there to help with anything.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much I can think of that I dislike. Maybe some updates to the interface design would be nice and maybe a few more updates to the video/support knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend eClincher to companies that are wanting a platform that is easy to use and takes customer support to the next level. They are constantly adding new features and always willing to take feature request at any time from any of their customers.

We benefit mainly from the ease of use and the ability to schedule all of our post and see everything at once that is scheduled for the month.

eClincher review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Very useful tool for agencies "

What do you like best?

I like being able to manage multiple clients under one account. I like that I can log in and handle all my scheduling for all my clients with one tool at hand. It is easy to set up, use and manage on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. I like that I can look back and reference what I have scheduled as well. E clincher offers a full term solution for social media management, marketing, and their support team is always available. I also like that they have user event webinars you can watch to learn more.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that you can only have one main user account. I find it tedious to have to go to my co-worker to change things on the admin account all the time. Also that we have a limit to how many accounts we can have for each client makes it hard to use as an agency. But we manage with those limitations anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for all your social management needs. This is the best tool there is out there hands down. I have tried others and none of them compare. This is your perfect solution for a complete solution for social media management, marketing, and support. They have a great support team.

I am able to manage multiple clients with ease when scheduling out their social media. I can schedule out months in advance and still go back and make edits when needed. It is very easy to use as an agency.

eClincher review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"First Class Software and Support"

What do you like best?

Whilst the software does everything it says on the tin and is important, the thing I like the best is the customer support. The eClincher team are on hand all the time. As an agency we spend thousands on software each month and eClincher is the only provider that has super fast support around the clock. I wish all companies were like this.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about eClincher is the fact they keep bringing out more and more epic features and I am too busy to look through them all and make full use of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time with platforms that take 2 weeks to respond to support tickets. Social media is an ever-changing industry and you need to be with a reactive platform partner. These guys are forward thinking and all over it!

We used to use multiple software to do a job, and now we use one! This not only saves us time but money too.

eClincher review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Very Impressed with Services, Features and Support Team"

What do you like best?

I like that their service, packages and customer support is transparent, concise, and clear the first time I encountered their website, and the second encounter offline.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have no dislikes...and I hope to not encounter any - though, if there were issues, eClincher seems to be diligent in their efforts to correct, fix, or make changes promptly as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try over the name brand company's being sponsored more visually today. eClincher gets the job done and the pricing seems to be much more friendlier to companies who don't have a large budget for such online marketing they are still trying to learn.

eClincher will help me manage my clients multiple social platforms and networks by keeping me alert of all things that happen in the world of social media. I'm able to manage my time better without trying to submit post to so many different platforms or worry about responding to all online inquiries, and run the risk of missing something. eClincher gives me the tools I need to manage all networks in one place (desktop and mobile app)

eClincher review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Ease of eClincher"

What do you like best?

I have used a few social media scheduling platforms and so far eClincher is my favorite. This is because eClincher not only allows for social media scheduling but it also allows for engagement. It is great to not have to log in to individual accounts every time I need to check notifications. I am able to log in and use the drop-down menu to look at all of my clients at once and jump from inbox to inbox. It is a huge time saver and makes my mornings so much easier!

What do you dislike?

eClincher does everything from me that I need it to. The only thing I would suggest is trying to add the option of more Instagram engagement. I would like to be able to like Instagram comments from the platform but that is not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher is a great way to not only monitor social media but also to engage with people across a wide variety of platforms.

eClincher allows me to schedule numerous clients with ease from the same account. I love being able to look at what I have scheduled on a monthly basis. Being able to just log in to one thing instead multiple platforms saves me a tremendous amount of time and allows me to focus on other things. The platform is extremely user-friendly.

eClincher review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great all in one platform"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is monitoring. I am always looking for content, and having one place to check feeds and keywords is great.

What do you dislike?

The sharing of Facebook posts seems to be a bit fiddly at times. I would like to be able to share posts easier, and the ability to schedule a share without it looking like my own content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all in one platform to manage your social media accounts, you should definitely consider eClincher. It is the only one that had the features that I needed as a one-man digital agency.

Time is the biggest problem that I have in the past. I find that having one central tool has saved me a ton of time. Now I have the ability to schedule my posts and monitor what I want to monitor.

eClincher review by stephany O.
stephany O.

"A great tool for managing all SM profiles in one place"

What do you like best?

I've been using Eclincher for a while now and its really made my SM tasks much simpler, saved me a lot of time (and money) and it's helped me stay on top of all the accounts and make sure we get daily content out there on every profile by having everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

The tool could be a bit more user-friendly, but the functions are amazing so to be honest I don't care if it doesn't have the prettiest user interface. Also they are always updating the software and it gets better every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool you will manage your SM so much better!

I'm making regular posts on all social media accounts and doing it much faster than before. Before Eclincher I was doing it manually and I just wasn't posting regularly due to the time it required, but now i am posting regular content and on all profiles. It probably saves at least half an hour a day and also helps me interact with our followers.

eClincher review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Very Nearly perfect."

What do you like best?

Continually evolving and including new features based on good development and user feedback. Interaction with the product team is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

predictive scheduling (e.g. Best time to Tweet for an account) could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not sure, try it out. Not only will you find new ways to do what you're already doing with more expensive systems, but the eClincher team will go out of their way to make sure you can do what you need to do AND answer your questoins, both now and going forward.

I was using several different tools to mange my business' digital presence (and those of select clients). eClincher allows me to consolidate most of those functions into a single workflow. The reporting is of particular interest, as I can create meaningful reports for clients without having to go from tool to tool. The product staff at eClincher are also very responsive. As I have had questions and user requests arise, they are very responsive, helpful, and listen to my feedback and suggestions. Having worked inside other tech companies for years before now, I know how hard and yet crucial this kind of relationship-building is to build loyalty AND improve the product based on real-world scenarios. eCllincher allows me to be more effective with my time and provide value to my clients in a more streamlined way.

eClincher review by Denise D.
Denise D.

"Tried several others, eClincher is the best"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive suite of social media automation, engagement, and analytics. Excellent customer support. Response time is very fast. I can tell that this company strives toward customer satisfaction. Reps are dedicated and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Interface could use a refresh. A bit clunky. iPad and iPhone could use more features, to be more consistent with web interface. Would like to see ability to publish to a group of Pinterest boards from one cue, spacing intervals for publications (as with Tsilwind).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EClincher will impress and amaze you,

Simplified my social media publishing and engagement. Love love love the auto publish cues. Life saver! I love that I can created such a variety of different cues, each serving a unique marketing purpose. For example, different cues to evergreen and curated content, different days and times.

eClincher review by Raúl M.
Raúl M.

"Best SM management tool. Amazing time saver and full of features"

What do you like best?

It's a very reliable software, never fails to publish content, unilike competitors. It's also an amazing time saver, its integration features lets you schedule post and manage content way easier. It's very intuitive and easy to use, and if you don't know how to exactly use one of the features, there are many easy tutorials which explain it all. I also found that their customer service is really quick and outstanding, they're really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't fin anything I dislike about this software. If anything, the fact that I didn't knew of it before!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch now to eClincher, it will change the way you used to manage social media account and contents. It's ideal for Digital Marketing agencies.

Scheduling mistakes, lost scheduled content, scheduling time, using different management tools.

eClincher review by Lori M.
Lori M.

"eClincher should be your social media management platform PERIOD!"

What do you like best?

This platform is incredibly robust. It is hard to pick just one feature that I love. The ability to store and use hashtags, the photo gallery per profile, multiple scheduling dates and times options (even same day), the value for the price...so much more. Because the price allows for more users, I can have my whole team join the platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dislike. There can be some improvements made to certain reporting features, however, they are already in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! eClincher far and away exceeds expectations for social media management software.

Managing multiple clients and many social media accounts of those clients. Ease of use, abiliaty to add staff to assist in posting and so much more.

eClincher review by Daphne L.
Daphne L.

"Best Social Media Management Platform "

What do you like best?

eClincher connects seamlessly to the major social media platforms. Some major pluses are its queues, its reporting capabilities, and it's RSS feeds. eClicher also has AMAZING customer support. If there is a feature you want, just ask.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part about eClicnher is it's learning curve. eClincher can do so much, so initially, the platform can appear intimidating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - it's easy to use, does everything you want, and the customer service is top notch!

So many, it's hard to name. The one thing I can say is that eClincher is a one-stop for me and my boutique agency. I can run reports, find curated content, design images, curate images, all in one platform. This saves me and our team at least 20 hours a week!

eClincher review by Francesc G.
Francesc G.

"Flexible, easy to use, precise"

What do you like best?

The way it manage inbox is very useful, easy to work with and very clear. You can select every account and the type of info you want to read precisely. The posting section is a must too and also all the features they have there with auto post and the queue and also the RSS post feed is a must.

What do you dislike?

No complains at all except that we're working in Spain and the searches, feeds and stuff are focused only in America so for Europe are totally useless. The other thing is that they go late for the Instagram direct publishing which is very useful and other platforms already launched it so our 8 points would be 10 if this were solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're planning to jump from another platform you should wait until the Instagram direct publishing feature is up and running. Anyway the platform is highly recommendable for everyone who wants to engage all fans, publish to all social media platforms including pinterest, analyze them, search for social media keywords and all the staff related to that. No doubt

All our social media needing are covered with them. The support team is also cool and fast on the answers. We can engage with all our fans and users properly, we can know about influencers in our area and search for keywords (remember not working in Europe). Excellent platform.

eClincher review by Shane K.
Shane K.

"The BEST tool I have used in years"

What do you like best?

The customer support is far better than any other tool I use. However, before that, it was the amount of options, number of social media platforms, and the price that captured my attention. I feel I am receiving a lot of value here. Believe me - not to name names - you will notice the difference over HS, SS, etc.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I genuinely like every feature and it functions very well. The customer support is the best in the social media tool game by far.

Mostly, eClincher helps me save an incredible amount of time managing all of our accounts. They offer embedded tools such as Canva, stock photos, image editing, and hashtag generators that speed things up too.

eClincher review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Best bang for your buck."

What do you like best?

It's loaded to the gills with features.

What do you dislike?

Outdated UI, but they're refreshing that. The main feature I want to see is the ability to edit posts for multiple platforms simultaneously. This is on their roadmap, though, so I know it's coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great deal and it keeps improving. I have no regrets on switching.

I am a one-man business, trying to post to 5 channels AND Google My Business several times per week each. eClincher has made that WAY easier for me, in large part because of how easy they make it to amass and recycle evergreen content. I'm able to have separate queues just of recycled content that go out on a schedule in addition to my new posts. They're one of the few platforms I've found (I trialed MANY) that posts to Google My Business. It can also monitor Google reviews, Yelp reviews, and manage YouTube comments. No other platform I found did all three. ZERO, at any price. Speaking of price, for what most platforms charged for 5-10 profiles, eClincher lets you manage 30. THIRTY! The unified inbox is handy. For me, one of the "killer apps" of eClincher is the 24/7 live chat. I have used it to death in getting everything set up the way I want it. I can even post to FB groups I admin as well, which is great. I was able to set up a queue of auto-posts just for groups. That's a huge timesaver for me.

eClincher review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"SMM - One Stop Shop! "

What do you like best?

I love how accessible the leadership of eClincher is. They are changing this platform monthly to meet clients needs. If something doesn't work, they constantly are upgrading. They listen! This system is easy to use, has so many features to make life simpler, and really thinks through what the client needs in a social media platform. I did at least 15 demos of major social media companies and in the beginning eClincher wasn't in the running. In the end, they beat all the big players because they listened to what we need and had a stellar product! If you're on the fence, go with eClincher - you won't be sorry! I think eClincher is best for companies with multiple brands, franchises, agencies, etc. They don't charge you the way the other guys do. Also, the social inbox workflow is a game changer. Check them out to see how.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike because I'm sure they are going to change and add this feature. Two things:

-- PUSH reporting (signing up for custom reports auto-emailed weekly and monthly) They need this feature!

-- When you have multiple brands, and you assign a workflow through the person - in the email the brand needs to be called out so you know which brand to check out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add Google Analytics - you can add up to 10 profiles per brand!

We live in a world where we are wearing many hats, juggling many aspects of the business, and doing more with less. How do we accomplish this from a digital marketing and content perspective? Enter eClincher. I’m running 49 properties across the country in different time zones with multiple social media profiles each. eClincher made this seamless by creating “brands” for each. It is so easy to use, integrates with my design tools, suggests relative content I can schedule on the fly, and has allowed my company to be nimble with an inbox that literally funnels likes, mentions, reviews, comments, PMs, and DMs in one place across social media platforms. That is essential to the company I represent. eClincher is a one-stop-shop for a price that can’t be beat. To top it off, eClincher really listens to client feedback and is constantly making upgrades to their systems. If you’re on the fence in the maze of social media dashboards, try eClincher! Eat your heart out “other” guys!

eClincher review by Olivia B.
Olivia B.

"Very useful for managing multiple social media accounts"

What do you like best?

Stat reporting is especially useful as I can just look at the one dashboard and transfer data to spreadsheets for clients quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

Difficult & complicated UI, not intuitive at all. Things are difficult to find or not where it would be natural to put them. Also very slow and has to reload between saving posts. The browser add on is so slow to both load & use that I don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It looks and feels complicated initially but once you get into a flow for using it, it is better

I'm able to manage multiple client social accounts from one dashboard. I'm easily able to transfer stats to reports for clients without clicking around different social platforms.

eClincher review by Ralph V.
Ralph V.

"Best tool regarding social media management for agencies"

What do you like best?

The architecture of the Agency plan lets me manage my clients in different spaces, so I get all the social channels of each clients in one single place. No more confusions! Also, their features are really great compared to their competitors and theirs customer service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like at the moment. I'm really happy with all the tools, service and ease of use of their UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to reach them using their live chat, subscribe for a free trial and as soon as you do that, request a live demo to ask all types of questions and learn quicker how to use the tool, its features and everything else. They're really amazing!

I'm solving mainly the problems I had regarding scheduling content and engaging with communities. eClincher not only makes it easier, but way faster!

eClincher review by Dulce R.
Dulce R.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm still new to eClincher, but I can say that this is the best tool to manage social media so far. I tried HootSuite and Buffer before but I felt I was not doing my best job. The best part about eClincher is the unlimited amount of post I can schedule in advance. The canvas feature is also helpful, I can even create the images directly on the platform. I still have a lot to learn, but I can say I'm very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get used to the interface, it's not as friendly as I would it like it to be, but very functional. As long as it gets the job done I'm happy, but it can use a little work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the free trial first to familiarize and get used to the basic features, then you can evaluate what to get depending on your needs, they have different plans with different prices.

I can see changes in my performance already, I'm more efficient, takes me less time to post on social media and I can communicate better with the other team members.

eClincher review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"Best Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I used to use so many apps to manage my social media, eClincher came in the right time! I was about to go crazy. Now I can get work done so much faster and it helps me be more organized. I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place.

What do you dislike?

With eClincher I don’t need to spend so much time on it and I kinda miss it. Not at all realted to the app, but there's really nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m surprised not a lot of people know about it. It’s the best product for social media out there.

With the autopost feature that helps me publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. For people that have online publications like me it’s an excellent product.

eClincher review by Miguel R.
Miguel R.

"It is the best application "

What do you like best?

With eClincher I can connect with my colleagues everytime .It is super easy and simple to use, With eClincher I have improved my productivity and that is something really important to me.

What do you dislike?

This application is great, only the interface dislike me a little,. Eventhough, it is better than others, because is easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your job so much easier than ever. It’s the best product for social media I have tried, I really recommend to use it.

Thanks to eClincher I can be focus on other areas of business and lose less time on social media. Now I work faster and I have solved the problem of posting in the social networks I used with the autopost feature of eClincher, it has really helped me publishing all of my blog posts

eClincher review by Sharol F.
Sharol F.

"A great application."

What do you like best?

I used to spend too much time managing my social media, but with eClincher that has changed. Now I can work faster and be more organized. With eClincher I have improved my productivity and that is something really important to me.

What do you dislike?

It has been weird not to spend so much time carrying out my job with social media, eClincher has really nothing I dislike about it. It is a great app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now I work faster and I have solved the problem of posting in the social networks I used with the autopost feature of eClincher, it has really helped me publishing all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It is an excellent tool for people that have online publications.

eClincher review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Is an excellent tool"

What do you like best?

Great app to post, engage and measure the impact of your social media strategy in a single location. What I like the best is the inbox feature; you can see all your direct messages, comments, shares and mentions across your entire social media platform and you can filter it so you only see what you’re interested in. Other features that are very helpful and unique are the analytics feature and auto-post that I use to recycle my most popular content.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to say here, I really like how eClincher works, it’s very simple and intuitive, but I do have to say that I find the interface to be less interesting compare to the others apps. Other than that, I’m very happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend getting the free trial first, once you get familiar with the tool, its features and how it can adapt to your needs, get the best plan for you, you have many options depending on what you’re looking for.

I used to spend so much time doing my job, I could take most of the day trying to keep up with my social media. With eClincher I have become much more productive and efficient at work, which has allowed me to take on new projects and focus on other task.

eClincher review by David S.
David S.

"Amazing! The best social management solution I've used."

What do you like best?

I love the automated queues. I created a unique schedule for each channel based on the best engagement for that channel. Then I set up automatic reposting of each queue, so you can schedule out a whole week in a couple hours, and never miss a day! Whenever you create posts, just add them to all your queues, preview them to make 'em look pretty, and you're good to go!

What do you dislike?

The reports are a little weak and not pretty, but I use a different software for reporting, so that's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try a basic starter package and test it out. Free images, embedded GIFs, Hashtag database, and so many other included features make it an incredible all-in-one social software.

ELIMINATE ALL REPETITIVE TASKS.

1. Create one post for all social channels.

2. Automatically repost everything at least once to test for the best engagement times.

3. Stop feeling guilty for missing a week.

4. Reply to engagement for all channels in one place.

eClincher review by Jade P.
Jade P.

"The most efficient scheduling tool I have ever used. "

What do you like best?

I find scheduling content, the ability to view it either by image or full post looking at the month ahead is excellent. Having to manage multiple accounts, being able to view by account is great as I can see which accounts maybe need more content that particular month.

I also find the feature of scheduling a post to more than one date and to more than one account very useful. It helps me re-use relevant content without twice the work. Ensuring I can work smarter, not harder.

I also like that I can sort my inbox by a variety of filters such as message type, this helps me get to where I need straight away without scrolling through hundreds of messages.

What do you dislike?

The only element of the tool I feel needs work is the social listening elements, I can only seem to see posts from brand accounts rather than customers, which is what I am really wanting to see right now.

Only my issue with social listening, though I have been told there is little that can be done at the moment as It is down to the API limitations.

eClincher review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"The best social media manager I've used, and I've tried the lot. "

What do you like best?

I like the user interface the best, as it's clear and simple to use. Adding channels and managing posts is all at a glance, and I've never had an issue navigating anywhere, whereas I have with other platforms who over complicate it, or hide sections with too many icons. Eclincher have created this to be used by busy professionals who just want to get the job done as quickly as possible, and they have succeeded at this.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I'd have difficulty with the link shortening, which would create a heading instead of a link, which would be clickable on some channels but not others, so I'd have to delete this and re try which would then give me either the shortened link I needed for all channels, or the entire link. I contacted them through their easy to use chat which is available straight from the dashboard, and they are looking in to it for me when I provide them with a few screenshots demonstrating this. Also, if they could add reddit and tumblr it would help me post quicker, but the selection they have already still exceeds other social media tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a top social media manager, which isn't necessarily the cheapest, but covers virtually all of the social channels, you can't go wrong with eclincher. I like their support that's quick and easy via the chat, and they always get back to you promptly, also the dashboard is quick and easy to use, which compared to others which are cluttered or over complicated, this is great. Finally, when I post with eclincher I do so with confidence that the posts will arrive, unlike some managers which I've had to go to either insta or twitter and re do it all myself, which defeats the object. This is the best I've tried, and after this review I'll be joining on a monthly plan.

I'm solving making regular posts to all my channels, and scheduling them. Also, managing how they perform and using the tools built in to quickly create more posts. This is for me a quick way to blast out posts and schedule more primarily, but the fact it links to so many social channels, not just the main few is the biggest benefit to me.

eClincher review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"eClincher - a solid all rounder for social media monitoring, engagement & reporting"

What do you like best?

Love the integration of Canva, GIFs and a free image library in the publishing area - really gives you plenty of flexibility and options in terms of being able to create eye catching posts, definitely the most comprehensive I've ever seen in terms of this type of functionality. The analytics side of the platform is also very strong with reporting options for Instagram and LinkedIn in particular being very comprehensive. I'm really impressed with the little workaround they've implemented that allows you to post the same tweet to multiple accounts via automated retweets, this is a real time saver and something that is really beneficial for anyone working in marketing! Finally the platform is priced really competitively and in my opinion is superior to more expensive and established solutions like Hootsuite and Sprout.

What do you dislike?

Functionality wise I think the tool ticks most boxes but in terms of look and feel, it does look a bit clunky and the layout isn't as easy on the eye as tools like Agora Pulse. Would be great if the platform was able to pick up and log posts in your calendar that have been made directly on a social media channel. At some point it would be great to see stats for Instagram and Facebook Stories being accessible from the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give them a trial - it's free to test it out so what have you to lose?

Improving how teams within marketing work together to deliver social media content. Previously news, events and marketing were managing their channels independently with different tools leading to unneccessary duplication of work and content not having the impact that it good. Now that we are all on eclincher we are able to improve the coordination of our activity and the effectiveness of our content.

eClincher review by Joey P.
Joey P.

"Making Social media a pleasure"

What do you like best?

There are so many features to like best but I would have to say my favourite part of the software is its variety of platforms to integrate with. The ease of the integration makes this tool functional and awesome to work with.

What do you dislike?

The software claims to do sentiment analysis which it does however its difficult to get your brands real worth out the tool.

I dislike the fact I can't just add a function as a plugin. This is only a small dislike as there are constantly upgrades and new features being added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher is the closest bet the "the silver bullet" of social. I looked for over 4 months at tools together with speaking to the various sales teams. This helped me establish the feel of future support and confidence in their product and despite eClincher being the best tool they responded immediatly and were not arrogant like a few other vendors. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

This tool was procured do the job of an army. We embarked on a fairly big campaign which originally identified a team of 4 people to run with. This team would be responsible for creating content, managing the campaign, being present on all social channels and responding to the media in real-time.

We managed to do this 1 a half a resource who provides rich content across all our social channels as well as reporting on these channels. eClincher is a social team on its own..

eClincher review by Adeline G.
Adeline G.

"Fantastic solution for all your social media needs"

What do you like best?

The support from the eclincher team is second to none. Their FAQs, videos and guides are brilliant but sometimes youu just need to ask a question. I found the team always accessible and very willing to help. When I had a feature request they agreed it would make sense and added it to the feature request list - imagine my delight when a subsequent release of the software included my feature!

What do you dislike?

I felt the entry level product was still a little too expensive. I have almost phased out my social media work but have one client left. The pricing structure means it's not cost-effective as a one or two client solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you compare the cost of the software, and the extent of the features, to all the major competitiors (eg Agora Pulse, Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social etc) eClincher wins hands down.

eClincher has saved me an awful lot of time, given me reassurance and even enabled me to go on holiday for a month, safe in the knowledge all my client posts would be scheduled in my absence, and end of month reports would be automatically sent to them. I would estimate the software reduced my workload by at least 50%

eClincher review by Agency
Agency

"Efficient all-in-one tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can streamline the posting process across multiple platforms. It is a huge time saver for me when I am juggling multiple clients. I also like the integrated tools that allow me to research hashtags and current conversations on the topics that I am posting.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the reporting capabilities that much. They are clunky and isolated. I would like to see an integrated online dashboard accessible through a single link so I can sit with a client and review in real time and would also like a better means of measuring influence and messaging, similar to what the Vocus tool in PR does

Recommendations to others considering the product

Single best Social Management and Social Marketing tool available right now

The business problem is the otherwise manual nature of posting on separate platforms. The other business problem this solves for me is related to content - it helps me solidify my themes and topics for the week for each client. If I don't complete it all in one sitting, I know I can come back to it.

eClincher review by Shelia G.
Shelia G.

"Great tool for increasing Engagement"

What do you like best?

There are so many handy time-saving tools in eclincher. Then inbox makes it so easy to comment on all our mentions and comments, without having to worry that we missed any. All in one place!! Monitoring keywords and hashtags and the analytics and custom reports really help us plan posts and find influencers.

What do you dislike?

I love being able to monitor and post on a mobile device but wish it was a little easier to comment and complete items in the inbox on a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher is a great way to cut down on the time you spend monitoring, commenting and posting to social media

Being a small company, being able to have one person do monitoring and commenting is a big plus. We've been able to increase engagement and find some great influencers for our products. The analytics and custom reporting make it easy to share with the team.

eClincher review by Tara D.
Tara D.

"A powerful tool for our Help Desk"

What do you like best?

I love that eClincher allows us to see all of our Social Media accounts on one, easy to navigate feed. It makes it super simple for our agents to keep up with requests from our customers on Twitter and Facebook!

What do you dislike?

The only downside for us is that there are no desktop alerts for keyword mentions. Our agents have to continually monitor the Keyword Mention feed.

Our business provides internet service to over 200,000 College students all across the country, These are the most social media savvy consumers. It can be daunting to keep up with the flow of Tweets and DMs coming in. eClincher helps us keep and keep organized.

eClincher review by Jake G.
Jake G.

"Easy to learn, simple to use! A near perfect Social Media tool"

What do you like best?

With all the tools you need in one place, this is one of the most convenient ways I have to manage my clients profiles and engage with their user base. eClincher makes it easy to schedule and organize posts, even on a tight schedule.

What do you dislike?

eClincher will always try to read and verify links, which is sometimes a lengthy process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around and see which features you or your company needs the most. You will most likely land on eClincher.

All my client's data is in one place at the tips of my fingers. I no longer need to switch from program to program to engage, post, and visualize growth strategies.

eClincher review by Mario S.
Mario S.

"Awesome app!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about eClincher is that it’s a comprehensive all-in-one solution for all aspects of my content marketing. I use it to schedule content, to publish it, to edit it, to add images, to find influencers that could promote. Literally everything!

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet, this platform is da bomb!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clincher stays up to date with all the latest API changes of all the major networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) so every new feature that they allow them to create eClincher is on top of it right away. They have an incredible engineering team that develops 4-5 new features every month.

The best part is these guys are super receptive to customer feedback and have developed some features that I asked for in the past. It’s the best company to have working on your social media, these guys are amazing.

eClincher solves a few of the biggest challenges in my business.

Time management - it frees up hours of my day that I would have had to spend on manually posting on social media.

Brand awareness - I can find everyone that mentioned my brand on social media and get more mentions, make connections, track customer feedback

Growing my following - I use the influencer search feature to find influencers that can promote my business. This way I got my audience building on autopilot!

eClincher review by Gaby F.
Gaby F.

"Best tool for my marketing company"

What do you like best?

Eclincher provides a system that makes your life so much easier. Several tools are available that can be used in different ways depending on your needs. It's a system that has slowly been growing and getting better and has now become a power house.

What do you dislike?

Very little that I dislike about it. I've been spoiled being a member since the beginning, the pricing is getting a bit high. But still a great ROI

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best tool you will find to manage social media. Hands down

Managing social media is a breeze. Multiple reports, analytics, customization options, and handling over 50 social media pages at a time is easy

eClincher review by Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

"Wonderful Application"

What do you like best?

I love that I can save multiple queues and publish all of my content automatically. I also really love the social inbox feature that allows me to reply to every single DM, Tweet, comment, re-tweet, new follower in one place, instead of having to log in to each social network separately.

What do you dislike?

Can not wait for the newest app update, it's supposed to change the whole functionality and make everything super simple to use on my mobile!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I encourage you to look at how much time you spend copying and pasting your content from one platform to another, changing it around, scheduling it. eClincher will literally save you hours every week and will help your content look even better with their incredible Canva integration, emojis, memes, image editor.

This has saved me my time and reduced the need to bring more people to help me with my social media content. I was able to expand to other social media platforms easily and spend more time in other areas of the business

eClincher review by Arlenys P.
Arlenys P.

"Amazed on how easy it is to use!"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a tool that would allow me to schedule an unlimited amount of posts and give me that freedom. A lot of the other providers like Buffer and Hootsuite limit the posts I can store on their library. I was relieved to find that eClincher has several plans with unlimited posts, and it has made my life soooo much easier.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like. Anxiously waiting for their auto-dm feature that’s coming out soon. Can’t wait!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend eClincher if you are looking for a quality software that can do everything for you, that’s easy to use, and that you don’t have to worry about limits and upgrade and upsales. Pay once, take your mind off your social media. Click a button to turn the queues on and voila!

My favorite feature is the social inbox - I have greatly increased my engagement with my social media audience. It allows me to easily keep track of every interaction online and to respond to every single customer

eClincher review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Great Tool for Time Management"

What do you like best?

It is great to be able to post on multiple platforms at one time.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if I could upload videos to LinkedIn. I'd also love to be able to boost Instagram posts directly from eClincher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product ups efficiency and time management by keeping all of your social media posting on one platform. The eClincher team is very responsive to questions, troubleshooting, and improvement suggestions.

Employees are able to be more efficient with time and energy by having all of their client accounts set up in one place for social media posting. It's also easier to catch mistakes, typos, etc. in one spot vs. multiple.

eClincher review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A lot of great perks, but with a lot of bugs"

What do you like best?

eClincher has a lot going for it. It has a lot of features that makes social media management easy to maintain and do. Once you get the hang of the processes and the bland look of the application, it's not that bad.

What do you dislike?

This is eClincher's biggest downfall. It is buggy beyond comprehension. We managed around 40 social media accounts and there's always something that needs to be fixed with eClincher. I heard it's super useful for smaller scale clients but once you pass the 30 or so mark, it begins to malfunction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're ready to deal with clunkiness and bugs. However, the staff at eClincher are really good at helping you out.

we are considering other services but they cannot beat eClincher's price. Despite the bugginess, eClincher can have a good value when it's working. It just has bad aesthetics.

eClincher review by Roneet Aliza R.
Roneet Aliza R.

"One woman marketing department"

What do you like best?

Everything stays organized, posting schedules are super helpful and auto posting is my best friend. Customer service is really great.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitation or features that don't work as efficiently as they could but I know the eClincher team is always working to improve and make life better for their clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eClincher solves a lot of problems for social media managers and can offer amazing support to help you get up an running fast.

I've been the only social media marketing person for a couple of companies now and having eClincher as my sidekick has made it possible to do my work.

eClincher review by John B.
John B.

"eClincher Just Keeps Getting Better"

What do you like best?

No nonsense. Unlike other platforms I've tried and subscribed to, eClincher is so helpful in managing every aspect of my clients online presence from one location. I can easily manage comments, create new posts, and schedule future posts or remarketing campaigns and do so with EVERY social network my clients are on.

What do you dislike?

Initially, I found the price to be a bit steep. Especially because I'm a new business, but, as I've grown overt the past two years, I've been able to increase the clients I serve without much of an added expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try it, you'll be hooked.

Before switching my agency to eClicnher, I was forced to use numerous tools which rarely did the job I needed it to in order to manage my clients effectively and efficiently. The amount of time I save overall is astounding.

eClincher review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"eClincher Makes SMM Easy"

What do you like best?

I can manage multiple SM accounts, I can schedule posts days and weeks in advance, and I thoroughly enjoy the customized reporting.

What do you dislike?

At times, the system is unresponsive and times out, thus losing my posts. I do also wish there was a way to sort through posts based on keywords. Sometimes I will repost older posts for a career placement agency and it takes a long time to find older posts.

Clients can utilize my services alone, and feel confident that all of their social media posts are being scheduled in advance and on sent out on time. The top benefit for me as a Social Media Manager is that I can provide quick, customized reports on demand for my clients. This saves me a ton of time, and my reports look like I spent hours putting them together.

eClincher review by Natalie  C.
Natalie C.

"It seems too good to be true, but it isn't."

What do you like best?

It is so easy to learn how to use this site! The worst thing about adopting something like this is usually that you have to go through the process of learning a whole new system. It's always impossible. They take you through the steps and as you follow along, somehow, one of the steps is missing because they updated. They tell you to do something and you try, but it doesn't load. You have an issue so you email them- two days later an automated response that tells you to watch a video that you've already seen that didn't explain your issue. NOT WITH ECLINCHER. Everything is really intuitive. They aren't trying to reinvent the wheel with new terms and stuff you don't want to learn. It is very very simple. Not only do they offer more than any other platform like this I have ever seen, they honestly do it really well. I am owner, founder, and creative director of a new company so I am wayyyy too busy to worry about making sure that I get our social content out on time. This takes so much of that stress away. Honestly it's incredible. The one time I had an issue (which turns out was me not understanding something and not the platform's error), I emailed the company at around 4:30 in the afternoon on a Friday- asking to arrange a phone call for the following week. I got a call on my cell two minutes later and Gil, from customer service, talked me through the whole thing. No company does that. Since then he has been so helpful and friendly that I ended up sending him one of my products for free as a huge thank you! Plus they have a free trial with no credit card information necessary to try. If you're on social media just get this and make it easier on yourself and your team. (plus if you work for someone else you will get huge points because you will be so organized). It's so worth it!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say that i "dislike" anything. The few things that I felt would improve the system have actually been addressed. When I spoke to Gil on the phone he asked me if i felt anything could be improved. Who does that? Great customer service. It surprised me. He wasn't in a rush to get off the phone- he genuinely wanted to update their system.

Having all of my social responses available in one place was something I didn't know I needed until I had it. (yes you can literally answer all instagram comments, fbook comments, twitter reposts, etc. from this app). Also, as Creative Director, being able to schedule all of my content ahead of time shows me what I need to be working on that week. It's a visual reminder that I may have too many pictures of one thing and I might need to spice it up a bit. ON TOP OF THAT I now feel like I could actually go on vacation and only check in to see customer comments etc. instead of working on my social feed every second. AND ANOTHER THING they have really really easy to understand Social Media Analytics. So before when you didn't know why some posts got more interaction or whatever else you wanted to know about your feed, now you can look at each and every social media site you have and see how everything is doing. So I can go on and not only see how my Instagram Business Posts are doing, but I can also go on and just see how my Instagram Business Profile is doing. It finally feels like I'm in control of my own success in social media management instead of just throwing sh** at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Learn more about eClincher

eClincher Videos

Learning about eClincher?

* We monitor all eClincher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7