4.7

eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...

Work for eClincher?

Learning about eClincher?

eClincher Reviews

Showing 258 eClincher reviews
Angela B.

"A solid Hootsuite alternative but not perfect"

What do you like best?

* Auto queue - it's still my top features that eClincher has to offer. I used to set up the calendar to pull from different queues automatically. Now I use the queues to organize our content and move it to a central queue that is scheduled to pull. It's saved me easily 10 hours a week of work.

* Responsive support team - it's underrated how important the support team really is. I've run into a few bugs, and their team took immediate steps to correct it.

* The influencer tab is something I always forget about but love to use - you can find influencers and their top hashtags on certain keywords. You can also find articles that were shared by those influencers.

What do you dislike?

As much as I enjoy using eClincher, it's not a perfect product.

* The price is pretty steep for a small business and double that of Hootsuite.

* The analytics options really are very limited. Quite honestly, it's not much to go on. There are maybe one or two metrics that are good to know, but the rest is worthless.

* The keyword research really kind of sucks. It's why I originally started using it - I needed the monitoring and retweeting capabilities of Hootsuite. At first glance, eClincher fit the bill. But, the more I use it, the more I realize it's not going to work. It's setting you up to fail with retweeting. All the system does it copy the tweet/post with no credit given to the original poster. If you want a good way to tick off people on social media, that's it.

* Keyword research limitations are a big deal for me. Hootsuite, even as a free option, gives you seemingly endless streams. You're limited to 10 "feeds" in total, meaning you have to be very selective.

* Keyword research frustrations are really causing me headaches. I felt like eClincher pulls the same 20 Tweets and just rotates them in my feeds. I get more from Hootsuite's free plan right now. I'm not going to switch to Hootsuite, but I actually use Hootsuite to find the tweets I want to retweet AND to monitor my Twitter account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest looking at what you're really using it for. If you're simply monitoring social media feeds or needing an auto queue system, it should be something you try. However, there are much better options out there.

Is it hard to use? No.

Is it hard to figure out? No.

Is it hard to load posts? Not really, though sometimes the bulk uploader has some issues.

Is it hard to reach their support team? No.

Is it going to meet all of your social media needs? Probably not.

I've been using eClincher for more than a year now. My biggest problem I needed to solve was to make it easier to find Tweets I wanted to retweet and schedule them in a way that wasn't time consuming. Hootsuite, without the auto queue option, was just not going to work. I spent 624 hours on it just to tweet, retweet and interact on Twitter.

eClincher has a great auto queue option and bulk upload, but I don't know if there's anything else that will make me want to use it for much longer. As easy as it is to use, I also find a lot of bugs and struggle with its outdated layout sometimes.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about eClincher
Ryan C.

"The Swiss Army Knife of Social Media "

What do you like best?

Besides the obvious, like posting and scheduling social channels, you can also preview the post, send it into an internal/external approval (with a client or team commenting) and then, once approved, it auto-populates on your calendar and posts as "approved" and ready to roll. Additionally, you can then find any comments, likes, and shares and react from there. I've looked at probably 20 or so platforms including the biggest names and you can't touch all of the features in this software at this price; that was the show stopper for me - all in one without breaking the bank.

What do you dislike?

This product is truly an all-in-one social management system so it's not really about what features are they missing, but how the user interacts with them. I'm not kidding you, there's so much (great stuff) sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed on how to actually take advantage of it and use it to my advantage. I think the overall UI/UX needs improvement (I hear that happening soon, July 2019) and some more organization on the toolset and how to use it for each channel, I think that would go a long way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried so many platforms and this is the only one that can do everything, post, schedule, approval flows + Social listening, Social Inbox features, Content discovery, iOS app, influencer discovery, and even more if you can believe it. I wanted all of these things but also didn't want to pay 400 or more a month. I have 3 companies and I can't just bill myself 400 bucks, so now, I don't have too and I get everything. Thanks eClincher :)

I just started paying for the software so my POV is more from what I expect to solve: organization for multiple profiles. I manage many profiles and running around in FB to IG to Linkedin is a time killer. This tool is going to help me plan a calendar, organize this part of my business and free up time to do more strategy and less reacting.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Terry S.

"eClincher will allow you to be more effective with your time & provide greater value to your clients"

What do you like best?

Customer support is super important to me when making a buying decision. When I first considered purchasing eClincher, I reached out via chat on a Saturday afternoon to ask some technical questions and immediate got the needed answers. Turns out I got help from Tal Mikaelovich, Co-Founder and CTO of eClincher. He was amazingly helpful, and I loved his passion for helping me. I signed up on the spot!

What do you dislike?

I love the amazing set of features eClincher provides. It's truly the most complete social media management platform for publishing, engagement and monitoring your social channels. Tal and his tech team are constantly adding additional features making eClincher THE social media management tool of choice for me now, and in the future. As my business evolves and my social media management needs change, eClincher will continue to evolve by adding new features to help me better manage my online business communications. Tal and his team have a winning, long-term social media management application strategy that will help me grow my business for the long-term.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it... you'll love it!

I run my own business, and I love what I do. However, I have little time to manage my social channels. eclincher makes this process simple. I used Hootsuite for many years to mange my BuzzPro business' social presence, and I was still having to jump in and out of Hootsuite and each of my social channels to respond to my prospects and clients questions and needs. eClincher allows me to consolidate all of the Hootsuite functions plus, much more all into one single workflow. As a result, I am more effective with my time and can now provide even greater value to my clients in a much more streamlined way.

Kiesha G.

"The best social media management platform... by far"

What do you like best?

The features are incredible. So easy to use. I love the 24hr support (which I use regularly). The best thing is that the platform is just getting better and better. They clearly listen to what their customers want because every update is just AMAZING. Instagram hashtag suggestion is amazing. Publishing without push notifications is incredible. Feed/keyword monitoring is powerful. Can't wait to start making use of the influencer feature.

What do you dislike?

Despite being an amazing software, the editing software that has now been removed has added a little bit of extra time to my day. In saying that, it is not enough for me to even consider using any other management software. I also wish you could choose a thumbnail for instagram videos and had more options for Facebook video thumbnails. I also wish we could do more on Linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it

I am a one man band at the moment and eclincher makes managing multiple accounts much easier.

Daniel S.

"Best Social Media Tool, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We are a growing business that uses eClincher for all forms of social media, the functionality on the desktop is unrivaled and I have been through over five management tools in the past year! The customer service is amazing, they answer their live chats within a minute, and politely too. Troubleshooting is resolved in real within minutes. Not that it makes up for any shortcoming, but they are also very reasonably priced, practically a steal compared to the other guys!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say, they are always upgrading their analytics and adding new capabilities and with that, there may be some bugs. These bugs are fixed as soon as they are notified and again they will respond within a minute of you contacting them. I have never seen an issue not be resolved within a few minutes and a simple refresh of the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do yourself a favor and simplify your life with eClincher!

Switching from page to page is intense and can be overwhelming, you get all of your notifications, messages, and reviews all on the feed so you never miss anything. We also have our entire month planned out with their posting feature, simply select the profiles or groups you have linked to our account and set up the posts ahead of time across your entire system easy peasy!

Bill N.

"The Right Social Media Tool for all My Needs"

What do you like best?

I run a social media marketing business, and I need to access all my client accounts in one dashboard. eClincher does just that. Plus individual clients are separated, with all their social media channels grouped under client name. What I love the most though is eClincher's social inbox, here I receive instantaneous responses for all my client accounts, enabling me to respond accordingly, and prevent bad pr disasters. Previously I used Buffer, but found eClincher more affordable, and their tech support on -point. Literally got answers to any of my questions in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, just looking forward to what they add-on next, maybe a library of ready-made content?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, they have a two-week free trial.

Managing all my client social media channels (40+) under one roof. eClincher saves me time, saves me $$$, and enables me to spend more time pursuing new clientele rather than focus solely on existing business.

Lesley C.

"Easy to Use, Huge Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I save a vast amount of time with eclincher. It's easy to use and doesn't take long to set up our regular promotions which then run automatically, I also love the social media inbox which helps me communicate with anyone who engages - no matter where, and it's all in one place.

What do you dislike?

I have not, so far, found any downsides to eclincher.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for the full trial period, and don't forget social media is a two way street. The inbox is extremely helpful.

In the past I would spend one day a week setting up our basic social media effort and then the individual promotions. I rarely had time to actually engage with fans. Now I have more time and have made many many useful contacts through the social media inbox. AS a result our author's street teams have grown, we've been able to interact with readers and our numbers of reviews have increased. Uploading tweets and posts in bulk saves a vast amount of time and I find I use the built in image library a lot, it saves me from having to hunt for images.

Kevin D.

"Finally an agency level social media management tool that doesn't break the bank!"

What do you like best?

We love the multiple integrations that eClincher offers without an upsell! Canva, Sniply, pocket.... too many to name as we use them all. Of course, we LOVE the price for the Agency use. Other services are double the cost of eClincher with half the integrations and functionality.

What do you dislike?

It is a small thing and almost not worth mentioning, but it lacks a "pretty" factor the other services offer, but for features, we accept that and love it. We also wish there was a better client approval method that doesn't require adding them as a "team" . I only get 5 slots at my rate and use them for my internal team. I don' tlike that I can't really watch my funnel, but then again, I don't believe this is a core feature of the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

STOP and look no further for the product that will make your social media management and design a breeze and save HOURS of time switching between pieces of software.

Integrations have saved my team a TON of time with posts! Bring on more, like Trello (we plan posts and strategy here and then move to eClincher for production). We have saved using the product and limited the use of other tools in the social design process. There are so many features here, a staff member told me... "Wow, I didn't know it that too"!

Nathan B.

"EClincher is everything you need!"

What do you like best?

Love that eClincher is constantly updated with the latest APIs and integrations. They also are always open to feature request and ideas from all of their customers. They provide quick support and feedback if you are ever having any difficulty with their system and are always there to help with anything.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much I can think of that I dislike. Maybe some updates to the interface design would be nice and maybe a few more updates to the video/support knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend eClincher to companies that are wanting a platform that is easy to use and takes customer support to the next level. They are constantly adding new features and always willing to take feature request at any time from any of their customers.

We benefit mainly from the ease of use and the ability to schedule all of our post and see everything at once that is scheduled for the month.

Jennifer L.

"Very useful tool for agencies "

What do you like best?

I like being able to manage multiple clients under one account. I like that I can log in and handle all my scheduling for all my clients with one tool at hand. It is easy to set up, use and manage on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. I like that I can look back and reference what I have scheduled as well. E clincher offers a full term solution for social media management, marketing, and their support team is always available. I also like that they have user event webinars you can watch to learn more.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that you can only have one main user account. I find it tedious to have to go to my co-worker to change things on the admin account all the time. Also that we have a limit to how many accounts we can have for each client makes it hard to use as an agency. But we manage with those limitations anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this for all your social management needs. This is the best tool there is out there hands down. I have tried others and none of them compare. This is your perfect solution for a complete solution for social media management, marketing, and support. They have a great support team.

I am able to manage multiple clients with ease when scheduling out their social media. I can schedule out months in advance and still go back and make edits when needed. It is very easy to use as an agency.

Jeremy S.

"First Class Software and Support"

What do you like best?

Whilst the software does everything it says on the tin and is important, the thing I like the best is the customer support. The eClincher team are on hand all the time. As an agency we spend thousands on software each month and eClincher is the only provider that has super fast support around the clock. I wish all companies were like this.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about eClincher is the fact they keep bringing out more and more epic features and I am too busy to look through them all and make full use of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste time with platforms that take 2 weeks to respond to support tickets. Social media is an ever-changing industry and you need to be with a reactive platform partner. These guys are forward thinking and all over it!

We used to use multiple software to do a job, and now we use one! This not only saves us time but money too.

Taylor P.

"Very Impressed with Services, Features and Support Team"

What do you like best?

I like that their service, packages and customer support is transparent, concise, and clear the first time I encountered their website, and the second encounter offline.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have no dislikes...and I hope to not encounter any - though, if there were issues, eClincher seems to be diligent in their efforts to correct, fix, or make changes promptly as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At least give it a try over the name brand company's being sponsored more visually today. eClincher gets the job done and the pricing seems to be much more friendlier to companies who don't have a large budget for such online marketing they are still trying to learn.

eClincher will help me manage my clients multiple social platforms and networks by keeping me alert of all things that happen in the world of social media. I'm able to manage my time better without trying to submit post to so many different platforms or worry about responding to all online inquiries, and run the risk of missing something. eClincher gives me the tools I need to manage all networks in one place (desktop and mobile app)

Courtney C.

"Ease of eClincher"

What do you like best?

I have used a few social media scheduling platforms and so far eClincher is my favorite. This is because eClincher not only allows for social media scheduling but it also allows for engagement. It is great to not have to log in to individual accounts every time I need to check notifications. I am able to log in and use the drop-down menu to look at all of my clients at once and jump from inbox to inbox. It is a huge time saver and makes my mornings so much easier!

What do you dislike?

eClincher does everything from me that I need it to. The only thing I would suggest is trying to add the option of more Instagram engagement. I would like to be able to like Instagram comments from the platform but that is not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

eClincher is a great way to not only monitor social media but also to engage with people across a wide variety of platforms.

eClincher allows me to schedule numerous clients with ease from the same account. I love being able to look at what I have scheduled on a monthly basis. Being able to just log in to one thing instead multiple platforms saves me a tremendous amount of time and allows me to focus on other things. The platform is extremely user-friendly.

Jason S.

"Great all in one platform"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is monitoring. I am always looking for content, and having one place to check feeds and keywords is great.

What do you dislike?

The sharing of Facebook posts seems to be a bit fiddly at times. I would like to be able to share posts easier, and the ability to schedule a share without it looking like my own content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an all in one platform to manage your social media accounts, you should definitely consider eClincher. It is the only one that had the features that I needed as a one-man digital agency.

Time is the biggest problem that I have in the past. I find that having one central tool has saved me a ton of time. Now I have the ability to schedule my posts and monitor what I want to monitor.

stephany O.

"A great tool for managing all SM profiles in one place"

What do you like best?

I've been using Eclincher for a while now and its really made my SM tasks much simpler, saved me a lot of time (and money) and it's helped me stay on top of all the accounts and make sure we get daily content out there on every profile by having everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

The tool could be a bit more user-friendly, but the functions are amazing so to be honest I don't care if it doesn't have the prettiest user interface. Also they are always updating the software and it gets better every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this tool you will manage your SM so much better!

I'm making regular posts on all social media accounts and doing it much faster than before. Before Eclincher I was doing it manually and I just wasn't posting regularly due to the time it required, but now i am posting regular content and on all profiles. It probably saves at least half an hour a day and also helps me interact with our followers.

Jeff H.

"Very Nearly perfect."

What do you like best?

Continually evolving and including new features based on good development and user feedback. Interaction with the product team is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

predictive scheduling (e.g. Best time to Tweet for an account) could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not sure, try it out. Not only will you find new ways to do what you're already doing with more expensive systems, but the eClincher team will go out of their way to make sure you can do what you need to do AND answer your questoins, both now and going forward.

I was using several different tools to mange my business' digital presence (and those of select clients). eClincher allows me to consolidate most of those functions into a single workflow. The reporting is of particular interest, as I can create meaningful reports for clients without having to go from tool to tool. The product staff at eClincher are also very responsive. As I have had questions and user requests arise, they are very responsive, helpful, and listen to my feedback and suggestions. Having worked inside other tech companies for years before now, I know how hard and yet crucial this kind of relationship-building is to build loyalty AND improve the product based on real-world scenarios. eCllincher allows me to be more effective with my time and provide value to my clients in a more streamlined way.

Denise D.

"Tried several others, eClincher is the best"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive suite of social media automation, engagement, and analytics. Excellent customer support. Response time is very fast. I can tell that this company strives toward customer satisfaction. Reps are dedicated and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Interface could use a refresh. A bit clunky. iPad and iPhone could use more features, to be more consistent with web interface. Would like to see ability to publish to a group of Pinterest boards from one cue, spacing intervals for publications (as with Tsilwind).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EClincher will impress and amaze you,

Simplified my social media publishing and engagement. Love love love the auto publish cues. Life saver! I love that I can created such a variety of different cues, each serving a unique marketing purpose. For example, different cues to evergreen and curated content, different days and times.

Raúl M.

"Best SM management tool. Amazing time saver and full of features"

What do you like best?

It's a very reliable software, never fails to publish content, unilike competitors. It's also an amazing time saver, its integration features lets you schedule post and manage content way easier. It's very intuitive and easy to use, and if you don't know how to exactly use one of the features, there are many easy tutorials which explain it all. I also found that their customer service is really quick and outstanding, they're really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't fin anything I dislike about this software. If anything, the fact that I didn't knew of it before!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch now to eClincher, it will change the way you used to manage social media account and contents. It's ideal for Digital Marketing agencies.

Scheduling mistakes, lost scheduled content, scheduling time, using different management tools.

Lori M.

"eClincher should be your social media management platform PERIOD!"

What do you like best?

This platform is incredibly robust. It is hard to pick just one feature that I love. The ability to store and use hashtags, the photo gallery per profile, multiple scheduling dates and times options (even same day), the value for the price...so much more. Because the price allows for more users, I can have my whole team join the platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dislike. There can be some improvements made to certain reporting features, however, they are already in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it! eClincher far and away exceeds expectations for social media management software.

Managing multiple clients and many social media accounts of those clients. Ease of use, abiliaty to add staff to assist in posting and so much more.

Daphne L.

"Best Social Media Management Platform "

What do you like best?

eClincher connects seamlessly to the major social media platforms. Some major pluses are its queues, its reporting capabilities, and it's RSS feeds. eClicher also has AMAZING customer support. If there is a feature you want, just ask.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part about eClicnher is it's learning curve. eClincher can do so much, so initially, the platform can appear intimidating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it - it's easy to use, does everything you want, and the customer service is top notch!

So many, it's hard to name. The one thing I can say is that eClincher is a one-stop for me and my boutique agency. I can run reports, find curated content, design images, curate images, all in one platform. This saves me and our team at least 20 hours a week!

Francesc G.

"Flexible, easy to use, precise"

What do you like best?

The way it manage inbox is very useful, easy to work with and very clear. You can select every account and the type of info you want to read precisely. The posting section is a must too and also all the features they have there with auto post and the queue and also the RSS post feed is a must.

What do you dislike?

No complains at all except that we're working in Spain and the searches, feeds and stuff are focused only in America so for Europe are totally useless. The other thing is that they go late for the Instagram direct publishing which is very useful and other platforms already launched it so our 8 points would be 10 if this were solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're planning to jump from another platform you should wait until the Instagram direct publishing feature is up and running. Anyway the platform is highly recommendable for everyone who wants to engage all fans, publish to all social media platforms including pinterest, analyze them, search for social media keywords and all the staff related to that. No doubt

All our social media needing are covered with them. The support team is also cool and fast on the answers. We can engage with all our fans and users properly, we can know about influencers in our area and search for keywords (remember not working in Europe). Excellent platform.

Shane K.

"The BEST tool I have used in years"

What do you like best?

The customer support is far better than any other tool I use. However, before that, it was the amount of options, number of social media platforms, and the price that captured my attention. I feel I am receiving a lot of value here. Believe me - not to name names - you will notice the difference over HS, SS, etc.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I genuinely like every feature and it functions very well. The customer support is the best in the social media tool game by far.

Mostly, eClincher helps me save an incredible amount of time managing all of our accounts. They offer embedded tools such as Canva, stock photos, image editing, and hashtag generators that speed things up too.

Thomas W.

"Best bang for your buck."

What do you like best?

It's loaded to the gills with features.

What do you dislike?

Outdated UI, but they're refreshing that. The main feature I want to see is the ability to edit posts for multiple platforms simultaneously. This is on their roadmap, though, so I know it's coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great deal and it keeps improving. I have no regrets on switching.

I am a one-man business, trying to post to 5 channels AND Google My Business several times per week each. eClincher has made that WAY easier for me, in large part because of how easy they make it to amass and recycle evergreen content. I'm able to have separate queues just of recycled content that go out on a schedule in addition to my new posts. They're one of the few platforms I've found (I trialed MANY) that posts to Google My Business. It can also monitor Google reviews, Yelp reviews, and manage YouTube comments. No other platform I found did all three. ZERO, at any price. Speaking of price, for what most platforms charged for 5-10 profiles, eClincher lets you manage 30. THIRTY! The unified inbox is handy. For me, one of the "killer apps" of eClincher is the 24/7 live chat. I have used it to death in getting everything set up the way I want it. I can even post to FB groups I admin as well, which is great. I was able to set up a queue of auto-posts just for groups. That's a huge timesaver for me.

Jennifer G.

"SMM - One Stop Shop! "

What do you like best?

I love how accessible the leadership of eClincher is. They are changing this platform monthly to meet clients needs. If something doesn't work, they constantly are upgrading. They listen! This system is easy to use, has so many features to make life simpler, and really thinks through what the client needs in a social media platform. I did at least 15 demos of major social media companies and in the beginning eClincher wasn't in the running. In the end, they beat all the big players because they listened to what we need and had a stellar product! If you're on the fence, go with eClincher - you won't be sorry! I think eClincher is best for companies with multiple brands, franchises, agencies, etc. They don't charge you the way the other guys do. Also, the social inbox workflow is a game changer. Check them out to see how.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike because I'm sure they are going to change and add this feature. Two things:

-- PUSH reporting (signing up for custom reports auto-emailed weekly and monthly) They need this feature!

-- When you have multiple brands, and you assign a workflow through the person - in the email the brand needs to be called out so you know which brand to check out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add Google Analytics - you can add up to 10 profiles per brand!

We live in a world where we are wearing many hats, juggling many aspects of the business, and doing more with less. How do we accomplish this from a digital marketing and content perspective? Enter eClincher. I’m running 49 properties across the country in different time zones with multiple social media profiles each. eClincher made this seamless by creating “brands” for each. It is so easy to use, integrates with my design tools, suggests relative content I can schedule on the fly, and has allowed my company to be nimble with an inbox that literally funnels likes, mentions, reviews, comments, PMs, and DMs in one place across social media platforms. That is essential to the company I represent. eClincher is a one-stop-shop for a price that can’t be beat. To top it off, eClincher really listens to client feedback and is constantly making upgrades to their systems. If you’re on the fence in the maze of social media dashboards, try eClincher! Eat your heart out “other” guys!

Olivia B.

"Very useful for managing multiple social media accounts"

What do you like best?

Stat reporting is especially useful as I can just look at the one dashboard and transfer data to spreadsheets for clients quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

Difficult & complicated UI, not intuitive at all. Things are difficult to find or not where it would be natural to put them. Also very slow and has to reload between saving posts. The browser add on is so slow to both load & use that I don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It looks and feels complicated initially but once you get into a flow for using it, it is better

I'm able to manage multiple client social accounts from one dashboard. I'm easily able to transfer stats to reports for clients without clicking around different social platforms.

Learn more about eClincher

eClincher Videos

Learning about eClincher?

* We monitor all eClincher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7