Mindflash Reviews & Product Details

Mindflash Overview

What is Mindflash?

Mindflash is an easy to use, award winning online training platform with over 1,000 customers, including Apple, Dyson, Microsoft, Uber, Kellogg's and PBS. It is a cloud solution that is perfect for customer, partner and employee training. Mindflash makes it easy to create courses, add quizzes and track results. Upload your PowerPoint, Word, PDF, SCORM or video files and create an online course that can be taken on any computer or mobile device. Try Mindflash FREE today (no credit card required)!

Mindflash Details
Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Mindflash is a employee, customer and partner online training platform used by Apple, Uber, Kellogg's, Dyson and over 1,000 other companies.

Ease-of-use is the foundation of a great user experience. That means every feature must be intuitive, absolutely necessary, and streamlined for simplicity. There is a good reason why Apple, Dyson, Microsoft, Uber, Kellogg's and PBS chose Mindflash.

Applied Training Systems

Mindflash Screenshots

Mindflash Reviews

Showing 93 Mindflash reviews
Already have Mindflash?
What do you like best?

I like that mind flash give you the option to create quizes and test my staff. Mindflash helps me train new clinical staff. I upload modules and courses to assist me in training multiple individualds at the same time. I am also able to see the reports which show how many employees have taken the course and how many have failed and passed the course. I am also able to print out certificates and give to employees when they pass the course. I also like that employees are able to review the courses that they take as a refresser or reminder of how to do certain things. Also, being able to archive courses and users so that there are not still active is really hepful as well. I also enjoy being able to group users, this is helpful because as new hires are onboraded, I can send courses and modules to the group of new employees, instead of having to pick individual users our of a group of 500. I also like that you can add multiple modules to certain courses so it is all grouped together instead of individual modules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion the only that that I dislike about Mindflash is sometimes the quiz sections the different scores. Sometimes my trainees pass the module, but fail the course so I feel the module and course grades should automatically be graded the same, instead of individual. Also, the automatic reminder emails that my employees get, they happen pretty often. I can't seem to figure out how to turn off the automatic emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mindflash has MULTIPLE ways to help you implement training at your facility. From the modules, courses, and quizes, Mindlfash makes training a breeze. You are able to insert powerpoints, videos, and documents into your modules to show your training staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some business problems that Mindflash has helped me solve is being able to training multiple individuals at the same time. Some benefits I've realized is that you can create modules and then add quizes at the end of the modules. Also being able to training old employees on new requirements that may come up. I use it for initial training, but being able to get older employees on board with the new processes that may come is really helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Training Director
What do you like best?

Training courses are easy to set up and function smoothly. There are good options for designing courses to suit my needs. Reports can be created from within courses or at the reporting tab. It is an outstanding program aside from the glitches and issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We used this for staff training for two years with no issues. Then Mindflash was acquired by another company and started making "upgrades". This has resulted in glitches--which would be expected, but the problem is that it takes forever to get them resolved. For months, I've been told that the issues are on a list for the tech team to look at. In the meantime, I have to find a workaround to get what I need. Fortunately, it seems to work correctly on the trainee side, so it's just the admin side that has issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love Mindflash's features and abilities, and it has suited our needs very well. It's easy to set up and use, both on the admin side and the trainee side. I only wish there were quicker response to glitches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We onboard hundreds of independent contractors every year. Mindflash helps us provide consistent training nationwide and keeps accurate records. Trainees are able to complete their courses at their convenience, on any device. Mindflash has helped us improve our training program dramatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Mindflash
What do you like best?

I like the customer service I received from Jason Poon. He has always given me same day response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more options with the learning check questions, such as inserting reference pictures and charts for some questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mindflash is a cost-effective LMS for companies who have a lot of content to upload and manage. They provide same-day responses on questions that I have, and they offer tutorials on how to make my training more effective. They were the right solution for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My biggest problem has been collecting in our monthly safety quizzes from team members who are on the road 90% of the time. Mindflash offers me the tools to accomplish this task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Every problem has a solution, and Mindflash support ALWAYS has the answer. There hasn't been a single issue they haven't been able to resolve for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The front end could use a facelift. I think it's lacking some substance. However, our members are there to learn, not to be impressed with fancy graphics, so this isn't a gripe by any means. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're in the market for an LMS, Mindflash is the way to go. The administration side of it alone saves time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a real estate association, we have to keep our members in check. There's some renegades out there that think the rules don't apply to them. Our orientation programs have helped the new agents stay out of trouble by teaching them the consequences of not following the rules. Mindflash helps us deliver that message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The ability to use modules and replace contents of a module without having to change the audio too

Very responsive Support Team

User field customization: it allows you to add subgroups to classify according to your needs

Robust reporting: easy to customize reports based on fields Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If a quiz or module gets stuck there is no way to mark it as passed for a user, you need to create an in person Course alternative

I wish it displayed predetermined values on the subgroups that matched what the user was entering - I find my users enter free text that does not match my expected options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online training that users can register and complete on their own time, I really like the option to share a link and have them register without depending on an invite from my team. Users enjoy being able to download their own training certificates. It provides great training records I can easily share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I love the reporting aspect. We use it as part of our performance improvement plans for our care management agencies who are struggling in specific areas and need further or refresher training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a completion report that is emailed to the supervisors and the management to keep updated on who has and has not completed trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate! Mindflash has been a tremendous help in bringing new employees on board, refresher/retraining, a resource for staff to go back to on their own should they feel they need a refresher and a valuable tool for the quality team to help direct staff to key areas to increase their quality scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I stated above, we are using Mindflash and our courses/modules to assign to care management agencies and their staff to help improve the overall quality of an agency. This process is anticipated to increase the care managers awareness and knowledge and ultimately result in positive affects on their quality audit scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the modules, that build the course and the course automatically updates with the edited module. I like the reports that can be downloaded and that I can filter the trainees. I like the trainee groups which makes it easier to invite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the trainees and the courses or modules that are archived remain in the list. I'd rather they go to a separate list. I don't like that if there is only one module for the course then a course has to be created. I do not like that the users have to update their passwords and the administrator can not do anything to help the user if there is a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps my company meet their ISO requirements for training. It is easy to send an invite, although I would like to edit the emails that are sent. The program is easy to use and straight forward. The reports are easy to download and edit. I am able to change when the training is due and can get data to see how quickly the training was completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mindflash makes it easy to create an online training program from scratch. We have been a user since 2014 and we went from 100% in person training to 100% online training within weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only area that is lacking is detailed reporting and tracking. The reporting function gives you the ability to track completions and scores but not much beyond that for individual users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our utilization of Mindflash has given us the ability to not only survive in the COVID work from home world but thrive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Underwriter
What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and very useful in our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i don' t have any complaints right now. We have been using mindflash for years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software to keep track of your records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to keep track of our members that complete courses we send out to them to complete. We also use it to send members courses that they need to keep up to date with. Its very easy and keeps everything in order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Capacity to send email to participants and measure training compliance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some basic external facing form features would be nice, we require that a Minflash user acknowledge an indemnity agreement before the corresponding user account can be created. We have to manage this form in a separate application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that a single person is deemed "The Mindflash Person", having to many chefs in the kitchen can hinder implementation timelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamlining training for protocol specific material and formalizing our onboarding procedures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I enjoy the intuitive customization that allows my brand to show through. I also like that I can see who has completed the modules and when. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, having an online platform makes it hard for my users (college students) to complete, mainly because they don't check their email. This isn't necessarily a MindFlash issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely spend the money on this. But furthermore, take the time to explore all of the benefits and features that comes with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have found that our workers are now all on the same page with the training, despite when they started. The training is consistent for each and it's really improved them adhering to policies and procedures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of uploading and adding assessments, handouts etc.

Also can access and see progress of participants remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I have is that the participants can access through the PowerPoint slides too fast, I would like that they are restricted to the speed of progressing through the material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

That the participants can access the training when it suits them.

Also uploading videos that will enhance the training is such a benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to filter and extract data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to pull a report about the emails that have been sent to trainees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using another software to create the training and use MindFlash as way to get the training out to trainees. I also recommend setting up automatic reminders to ensure everyone completes the training. I'd also recommend reaching out to the MindFlash support if you have any issues, they are very supportive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to get our brokers certified in a timely manner. That I can send automatic reminders and pull training certificates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The training session was really enjoyable. The fact they knew about our needs prior was really encouraging that we were in good hands with our training and development project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have to save PDF versions of the PPT due to colour formatting issues. Would be useful to do this without having to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting a consistent level of training in the team to help ensure training is being conducted properly and most importantly audited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I like that you are able to set up all training materials and certifications with the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my review of the system thus far, I have not find a downside to the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The advice that I would give is that the company have plenty of information and tutorials to help you decide if this is right for your company or organization. The staff at Mindflash are very helpful with the virtual meetings and trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that we are solving are being able to keep a better accountability system of all trainings that our organization offers and ensuring that staff are getting annual certifications completed in a timely manner. The benefits is that the training can be done remotely so that we can continue with social distancing and helping to keep everyone safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Mentor & Enabler
What do you like best?

It doesn't try to be anything but an LMS. No extra bells and whistles. Content hosting, delivery and tracking. Period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once users are in the system, they can't be deleted. This makes duplicates possible, so disciplined data entry and management is key. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not everyone can or wants to attend face-to-face training. Mindflash solves this problem by allowing you to host any content you've created for delivery anytime anywhere. With Covid, we had to virtualize some of our announcements that used to be given via all-hands meetings. We deliver these announcements now via Mindflash and it's working great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to upload trainings and tests. Very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I need my customers to upload PDF copies of their licenses. There is nowhere for them to upload anything so I have them email it to me which is a more complicated process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

remote/virtual training for insurance agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Our organization is new to Mindflash and our folks just began taking our training courses. Two users experienced freezing with a couple of our slides. I contacted Aaron, our partner in training, who then contacted Matt Morris, who responded quickly and was able to resolve the matter in a very timely manner. He kept in touch with me as he was working on a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Still learning this new system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support is excellent! Also see previous "why we chose" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The slide issue narrated above. I've also had two GoTo meetings with Aaron who has helped me get started on the administrative side as well as show me how I can streamline my work on the LMS to get the information I need more efficiently. The benefits: My users who had experienced the freezing were able to complete their courses which was helpful to both them and to me. I am also very happy to have Aaron walking with me - he listened to what my needs are and has been very helpful in finding the most efficient ways for me to meet them. I am thrilled with the support I've received from both Aaron and Matt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The way Mindflash structures all elements of your training, from modules to courses to user management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My ONLY complaint is they Mindflash is a training tool, so they've built it to ensure people are learning at each step of the way. I would like an optional feature that allows me to simply "test" users without live feedback on each quiz question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralized hub for all training material and user progress reports. I am in a heavily regulated industry, so having access to the reports has made my life 10x easier over trying to manage it myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like that the basic functionality covers most needs. That increased functionality is available as needed. And that the LMS ability to track but not alter data is ethical and well done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was just a few more options at the non-enterprise tier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do with the search was a bit more intuitive and wouldn't get stuck on a filter once that filter is removed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracks completions, prepares reporting, allows us a clear view into training metrics that we didn't have before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The teachers can train from anywhere and it is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding a module to a course. It is like adding the same thing to a course for everyone. We do not use multiple modules. Also do not like that I cannot delete multiple blank modules and courses, they have to be archived. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy training tool with certificates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not many problems. Benefits are great for everyone. They can hear us and see the powerpoint without being near them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

ease to create new modules and courses, and the tracking of training status for individual users. Also the generation of reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

being able to add records of other training done external to mindflash can be difficult. Cannot repeat courses without losing record of initial completion. Have to make as a new course each time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way for record keeping for company training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

great for compliance, and the report generation helps demonstrate that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload my own specific trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature isn’t as robust as I would like it to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are making use of Mindflash to help shift some of our knowledge transfer trainings from face to face to virtual. The benefits are that we can get trainings to all of our staff at our 25 different locations without the need to meet in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Mindflash is that the students can do their work on their own time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about Mindflash is the restrictions on designing courses like survey questions can not go in the middle of quiz questions. Sometimes my students also have a hard time with the videos loading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that I am solving with Mindflash are vast now especially during a time when learning is at home. I am able to have the lessons delivered to their account in their homes it is solving a lot of problems and making my life a lot easier this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Training & Development
What do you like best?

Simplicity, yet robust enough to achieve goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a little bit more customization with the quizzes (example: lessen the text limitations) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best price, product, and service out there! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal training of global teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Mindflash?

Mindflash Categories on G2