MeisterTask Reviews & Product Details

MeisterTask Overview

What is MeisterTask?

MeisterTask is a beautifully designed and highly intuitive task management software whose visual project boards perfectly adapt to your team's workflow. Using smart task automations and integrations with popular tools such as Slack, Zapier and GitHub, the collaborative online tool ensures that you work more consistently and get more done together.

MeisterTask Details
Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

MeisterTask is a beautifully designed and highly intuitive task manager that perfectly adapts to your team's workflow. Using smart automations and integrations the free online tool ensures that you work more efficiently and consistently.

MeisterLabs

Showing 158 MeisterTask reviews
Already have MeisterTask?
Clinical Research Coordinator
Higher Education
What do you like best?

It has become an excellent ally for us when helping us organize our projects in a much more agile way, the fact that it has a 100% customizable main board is perfect for me to evaluate and place everything in a very orderly way and simple, in such a way that all the members of the work team can be informed about the development of the activities, the fact that its interface has a fairly "user friendly" design is perfect for navigating throughout the entire application without presenting no kind of setback, the fact that I can configure my boards as private seems very practical, especially when there are several boards and I do not require that all users have access to all the boards, its ease of use is also something that plays a lot in its favor, since it allows us all to use it without any inconvenience, in fact learning to use the application is something or quite simple and straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None, I have no complaints about this application, everything worked perfectly for us, which seemed a complete surprise to us since we have had bad experiences with similar applications where they promised us many good things, but in the end everything turned out to be great lie, on the other hand with Meister Task it is not the case since it has really fulfilled everything it has promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very helpful to us to organize our projects in a much more practical and simple way, by allowing us to have an interface that allows us to organize, manage, plan and monitor the activities of our project in a very simpler, simpler and more efficient, in such a way that we can respond appropriately to any problem or concern that may arise during the execution of our activities, giving us the opportunity to accommodate everything in a much more efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of PR & Marketing
What do you like best?

The best of MeisterTask is that it is simple with a beautiful interface that allows me to get the most out of my work and tasks. From being able to add as many members as I want to managing a workflow that is flexible and adjusts to everyone’s schedule, I think MeisterTask comes with functional and capable features that make things easier.

When it comes to communicating with other team members, it comes with an intuitive and modern platform in which everyone can communicate, share tasks, files, and discuss things that are in relation to the project we’re working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes in this app yet and it continues to work perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many included features such as sub-tasks and timer that could really be helpful if you’re looking for a more focused workspace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From being unorganized to being extremely synchronized and delivering all of our deadlines in time, MeisterTask has succeeded in making us a very powerful team and helped us in improving the areas we were lacking in. The Kanban Boards have been of great help and its easy to identify all these projects with said boards located in a nice way in the app. We’re not a big team and still using MeisterTask has improved all our workflow methods and we are able to track tasks faster and finish things earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workforce Transformation Principal
What do you like best?

It allows for you to manage, assign activities and monitor the improvement of the work environment of yours. It's helpful capabilities like folders, subgroups and tasks, along with a small staff at the office is actually certain to find the summary of wonders helpful, combines all of your issues well and describes anything obviously, it is an excellent set of small notes and sticky notes and diaries. The capacity to synchronize emails and jobs is actually great, particularly if nearly all of your projects comes from email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not that way you cannot alter the application format. It is a little issue, though it will be good in case you might resolve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

He is amazing, and I wear him to deal with tasks. The very best thing about it's it synchronizes between several products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I believe the list of wonders makes me much more successful and also enables me to follow what must be completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

Meistertask is easy to use, without any complication and headaches to manage my daily task and improve the productivity on my side-projects. I could create different projects and manage them in separate workspace. The workflow is smooth, UI is friendly and the good news is that it's free to use for basic usage in your startup and SME, without any limitation and push to upgrade to their pro plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it's free to use, the features are basic and you can't have too much control to organize your daily tasks. There isn't any option to set priorities for tasks (Wich you should do it via tags), also the sorting system of the task is not so advanced. So If you are in a growing stage of your startup it couldn't be the best choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to start with project management and virtual board management in your projects, I definitely recommend it. In the basic plan, you could enjoy creating unlimited projects & tasks and add several project members. You will have access to custom dashboards & project boards and there is a generous upload capacity up to 20 MB for each file attachments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using MeisterTask to:

1- Manage my daily tasks apart from my startup. It's amazing to improve my productivity and have a board to manage everything in one glance.

2-As task management in my side-project and collaborate it with my colleagues, which is working remotely with me on our startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

MeisterTask is one of the best task management tools identified on the web, maintains an incredible simple learning curve that projects important knowledge, which are totally necessary to understand its advanced features in the field, with a fairly flexible panel that fits properly to the environment of the organization, which uses its features, most of all to the team workflow that is required for the effectiveness of this software, mentioning that it is very easy to manage projects at the same time, saving various amounts of time for the work process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Based on the prices, this software maintains options with different functionalities in each of the versions it offers, which sometimes most of these tend to have high prices, and likewise can be a little difficult to choose the appropriate extension for the work environment of the company that requires these solutions, being a problem, since mostly several of these are needed for a good job, making the cost rise unwisely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MeisterTask manages to enter the workspaces of all employees of an organization in particular, managing to optimize all workflows that are in place, to be executed correctly and daily, being ideal for companies to increase the likelihood of success of their results to wait for an executive purpose, entering the recommended areas as it helps to complete projects, not forgetting the tasks and formal deadlines that are scheduled for that date precisely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We chose to work with this software, because its functionalities are essential in great amounts, since its rate of success to culminate with the daily work, daily, is elevated, being of great importance to fulfill our work thus to arrive at the predicted objectives and to make concrete the statistical and economic results that are so hoped for in our organization, compiling the flows of work based on all that has to execute this one day, confirming an increase in the collaboration between teams and of equal way the productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

A great dynamic interface, a fresh and different light blue logo, a collaborative function of grouped contents, independent follow-up management, creation of analytical planning tools, coordinated attention of remote teams, simplifications of synchronization of accesses of data import, conditioning of requests of entry of codes determined by the user, maximization of resources of assisted collaboration of presentations, are focused in an automatic graphic way of independent workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the exercise of receiving time registration of data incorporation, certain wrong details occur in the management of meeting control lists, manipulation of user information, planning of complete collaborative activities, disproportionate automated searches, which represents a disproportionate protection of fields of action of intelligent commerce, diminishing the profitability of the use of this programming as the main source of compliance with specialized technical tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Meistertask can increase your speed of task formation, the operability of your campaign presentation, the built-in order of automatic marketing, adaptation of business content schemes, real-time message sharing, linking of specified strategic business data according to the type of task required, multiple project management, by means of a fast and impressive interface, followed by centralized dispatches of analytical document load verification, design of operational backup flow arrangements in the cloud, active personalized notification services, combined with direct user accounts, contribute to the guarantee of differential production of traceable information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In meistertask are used the tools of its adjusted panel of communications, since its intelligent arrangement of kanban sequences are grouped for an easy use of its interface, making schemes arrangements of tasks of production of assets, equipment of web approaches of simple navigation, disposition of effective bubbles of chat, creation of supports of presentation, marks of qualified data processing, improvement of complete lines of contents, enabling of productivity with reference of complete data, mobile access with variations of compatibility, are used with this indicator of solutions of electronic commerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AV Technician
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

MeisterTask is very intuitive, the flow just feels right. I love that it syncs between the browser app and my phone app. I can be sitting on the thrown and have a task idea, write it down, and when I get back to my desk its waiting to be implemented.

Using this app has breathed new life into my game development production flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! Really its great. I Highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MeisterTask helps me juggle all the ideas I have for my production. I used to get distracted with new ideas, and bounce back in forth trying to implement everything at once, but never really finishing anything completely. Now I can focus on one task at a time. And as new ideas pop into my head, I jump into MeisterTask, write them down, and then get back to focus on the task at hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Meistertask emphasizes me a lot since it contains a short learning curve, to learn to manipulate the software in an appropriate way, being quite simple and easy when implementing the system on any platform, as it is very versatile, in the same way I love it because it is extremely feasible when it is required to manage several projects at the same time, thus saving time in the work process, this tool helps a lot in performance, guaranteeing a better flow in different ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It contains several intermittent aspects, which can be annoying when carrying out the work process, after loading a file in a task it cannot be downloaded immediately, congesting delays, especially when it comes to business level, this happens since Meistertask it is not fully optimized, as it has to process the order very slowly within the cloud storage with little capacity it has, highlighting that an update for a mobile application integration makes day-to-day development immensely easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is undoubtedly the best and most intuitive task tool that exists on the web, the project panels are flexible and adapt to the areas of any company that decides to practice Meistertask on its platform and the flow of teamwork of a successful way, because it is fantastic to keep digital resources well organized and make them available to all members of said business establishment, highlighting that it is totally recommended due to how easy and simple it is, when referring to the administration of assignments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Meistertask was implemented in the platform of our organization to support project management and team collaboration, all our staff use it, since it covers our needs with most of its multifunctional tools that it gets designed in its programming, offering us Likewise, a fantastic productivity, since on the other hand of its use in the company, it allows us to write several tasks that we need to do, in order to assign them correctly to the powerful and most loyal clients of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Base Software Test Manager
What do you like best?

One of the best features we like is its reliable inbox; we can easily carry out group discussion and in person messages as well. Its Kanban board has made easy for us to track the progress of the projects. Its scheduling features provide us constant notification about our activities. It marks the task as completed and updates us about the pending tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Miester Task offers various plans which also include a free plan. But the main problem is free plan is just a trail and those plans which could really give you some benefit are costly for small organizations and also lacks major features. So I think this would affect the small organization, in terms of popularity of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We will highly recommend this tool to all small to large size setups; it will help you effectively to manage your daily tasks. No matter whether you belong to some business to business or business to client services, you can equally get much benefit from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were facing huge trouble in managing our daily tasks, and it was very difficult for us to keep an eye on everyone’s tasks and their progress. Moreover due to these issues and pending activities, we were so inconvenient to accomplish our tasks in time. Also much of the time was also consumed in calling for meeting and writing the project lines manually was not less than a burden. However, we are satisfied now, because we have shifted to Meister Task, which has enabled us to manage our various tasks at one platform and it also provides us an insight we about everyone’s activities. We can easily carry out conversations and guide them about their goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning and Instructional Designer
What do you like best?

MeisterTask has a free version that offers plenty of features that keep you on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more robust note section for each project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a great solution for a small team or group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MeisterTask allows me to keep my projects organized without a complicated UI, and allows me to sync across multiple devices, all on a free account if needed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

É impressionante, pois é uma das ferramentas de gerenciamento de tarefas mais intuitivas da Web, sendo um dos softwares mais usados ​​por diferentes empresas. Adoro o Meistertask devido aos painéis de projeto flexíveis que o tornam adaptável De uma maneira eficaz para o fluxo de trabalho da equipe, é muito fácil gerenciar vários projetos ao mesmo tempo, o que faz com que o processo de fluxo de trabalho economize mais tempo devido à velocidade do seu sistema operacional ao executar sua função projetada. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Possui preços diferentes devido às várias versões do software, cada uma obtendo características funcionais diferentes, tornando-o mais caro que o outro, dependendo das atualizações mais avançadas que cada um adquire, neste caso, algumas definições detalhadas de tarefas eles podem ser difíceis de implementar na plataforma; em outras particularidades, é peculiar, pois não possui um gerenciamento de tarefas pendente para executar, o que requer uma atualização para integrar ferramentas mais intuitivas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Se você está procurando um gerenciador de tarefas e documentos de desenvolvimento no nível de negócios, incluindo novos conteúdos para a visualização de projetos criados pelo software, a fim de ter uma base de idéias principais, para não ser opções escassas para futuras teses de possível crescimento em desenvolvimento. Algum sistema, o Meistertask é o mais recomendado e adaptado às suas necessidades, independentemente da categoria de tamanho da sua empresa, pois mantém importantes funcionalidades para o crescimento progressivo da sua organização. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

É realmente usado na minha empresa por suas virtudes digitais que este software contém, mencionando as ferramentas que nos ajudam a obter um desenvolvedor melhor em termos de gerenciamento de tarefas forçadas, o que nos ajuda a gerenciar projetos e atribuições em toda a organização, destacando sua capacidade de criar implementações inovadoras e compartilhá-las e, em seguida, executá-las, trazendo benefícios econômicos, tudo devido ao Meistertask que melhorou nossa organização devido à sua variedade de funcionalidades. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager - Shipment Optimization and Rounding
What do you like best?

This is the most well suited tool for our organization. I strongly admire its integrations with most popular products such as Zendesk, GitHub, Slack and many others in order to make our workflow smooth enough. Meister task has made each and everything simple and easier. The great thing about it is that it is helping us a lot in making better schedules. It is incredibly easy in triggering email alerts and creating checklists too. It’s enjoyable platform providing great services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am having pleasant experience with Meister task. It has wide range of features and functionalities than Trello that I had previously used. I found that its free version lacks a few of the features for instance the option for setting duration for a particular task or agenda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended tool. entire department of our organization and everyone loves to use this awesome software. Among all amazing features, the most appreciable feature is the activity log that with a single click gives me clear clue what has happened recently just with a single click. I truly love the pretty backgrounds of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the adaptability of this software with our organization. It always keeps me alert with its important reminders. These reminders keep me focused on acquiring set goals. It is best tool for planning your tasks and work. It gives you all possible solutions for making your tasks effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Purchasing and Estimating Manager, Bim/Software, Assoc. AIA
What do you like best?

I really like they setup and simplicity of this program. Very easy to organize and keep track of all of our jobs. Easy to share with co-workers. Clear setup. I started with the free version, but as i got more invested i upgraded to the full version for all the extra capabilities. The ability to setup my board as i see fit. It tracks the change of category to category. It also has due dates for projects. It allows you to tag projects in specialized groups if needed. We also have the ability to use this on our phones with increases our response time to add notes for those client calls when we are in the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that is a dislike would be the subscription model. However all software companies are going to this model. There is some limitation with "automation" of tasked. I really enjoyed that with other software i have used. However they are constantly updating and adding new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits of using this software are to keep track of all of our jobs. At any points in time we manage 30-40 projects with 15-30 potential prospects. It was a mess trying to keep my small business organized just though email. Items would get accidentally marked as read and disappear. We also have the ability to use this on our phones with increases our response time to add notes for those client calls when we are in the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like that it lets you customize your dashboard on the site and see your progress right from the main screen before you go into the project directly. I have convinced other people to use meistertask just by working with them and showing them how easily I could track the projects I was working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little bit higher than I like sometimes but its affordable for what it provides. I have noticed a couple of times that if someone moved a task from a project I did have access to, to one I did not, it would show a weird error message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From the makers of MindMeister, you cannot go wrong because it works with anything I have tried to throw at it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working as a consultant and tech for multiple companies that use meistertask. I also use it myself and it has allowed me to connect up projects to give me an overview to make sure I focus on the right tasks at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

I am using MeisterTask for over three years (Professional licence). App is nice looking, minimalistic, without any fancy features. Working with Zapier solves some of its limitations. I like the way notifications and alerts work. The workflow they present is easy to follow and requires almost no effort to see all of the “action triggers”. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of bugs, e.g. the comments did not save on the mobile app, desktop app was as slow as living Internet Explorer meme - still annoying but minor issues.

Since May 2020 - at some point the companies switch from user & money friendly to money only friendly. This is what happened to MeisterTask.

They changed the licence for any new user and limited them to participate with more than 3 projects. Otherwise you need to pay over €8/user/month. There is no "small team" licence for €2-4 like Freedcamp Basic or Google Suite.

Ridiculus. And now we are looking for something to migrate to. Maybe Freedcamp or maybe back to Trello. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small company avoid it. It will make you regret at some point and you will need to face a painful migration or pay overpriced bills every month.

If you are a big one - this app is just to simple and not predictable enough as a business partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped to monitor the workflow. Using its built-in alerts helped to save the time because you don't need to navigate manually for the most urgent issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Architect
What do you like best?

A lot of integration with many services. One cool this I really like is that you can create tasks via email which is very useful for bug reports (if you are a developer)

Tags are really useful.

It's easy to manage projects and interact with non technical persons though MeisterTask.

Definitely the best value for money software for project management for my use case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy. Not always receiving push notifications on Android device.

It's not easy to track latest activities on a project.

User interface glitches (eg. while submitting comments and seeing a task update)

Time tracking option can be improved. It doesn't offer a good overview on work. I am using another software for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try for your next small project. The free version will be enough to help you achieve your results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I managed a small team connecting developers with designer, sales man and clients.

Managed to organize the workflow in all projects for last 2 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Lead
What do you like best?

MeisterTask is an online tool for task management with desktop version, that is a shell app actually. Tasks are easy to add, track, move in kanban. Time tracking is easy and statistics about it are also great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When using a desktop version and you want to access Statistics or Preferences you are transferred to the browser which is annoying. Otherwise no major dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am using MeisterTask myself and inside my small team but I can see the benefits of using it on a larger scale especially in project management and kanban. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly tracking my work and spent time on specific tasks and projects. Especially now with Covid-19 and working from home is important to have a tool to track what are you doing, how long it takes to finish a task, to be able to coordinate tasks with your team and to be able to create reports easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Events MTV Spain
What do you like best?

The possibility to adjust each and every category of the project under the project. I will be able to add columns to each category, and if you need a "creative" column, I can add it, give you color codes, etc. This way you can make MasterTask do what you want and work the way you like. The free features suit your basic requirements, but Pro functions are also a good addition to premium staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It will be nice to be allowed to organize tasks by date. This feature is not currently accessible, although it is not difficult to organize. If it would be included, I say it has very little criticism of the main task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the program as a free user, see if it corresponds to your needs and update it for more features later! to a professional version. The free software seems to meet most of your needs. Customize each project to your individual needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since cooperating with MeisterTask, we have developed more flexible communication. In some of the projects at MeisterTask, the volume of e-mail exchange has dropped almost to zero. Now we can monitor the current status of each individual project and know who is responsible for what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

My favourite features:

How easy it is to create tasks and move them between project sections/phases

Task time tracking

Calendar sync (iCal) 👍🏻

Task assignment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to edit tasks straight from a calendar view. It is tedious to update tasks in MeisterTask and then having to sync my calendar all the time. Also, being able to give a time slot for tasks other than the default 30 minutes. A lot of tasks take much longer than 30 minutes... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great UI & UX!

Automations available. I have not yet used them however, this is a great feature.

Makes it easy to track what needs to be done in the short term and longer term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping organized and on top of things, mostly. I like having a central space where I can have all of my to-do lists, both professional and personal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.