MeisterTask Reviews & Product Details

What is MeisterTask?

MeisterTask is a beautifully designed and highly intuitive task management software whose visual project boards perfectly adapt to your team's workflow. Using smart task automations and integrations with popular tools such as Slack, Zapier and GitHub, the collaborative online tool ensures that you work more consistently and get more done together.

MeisterTask Screenshots

MeisterTask Profile Details

MeisterTask Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
MeisterLabs

1-50 of 54 total MeisterTask reviews

MeisterTask Reviews

1-50 of 54 total MeisterTask reviews
Co - Founder Elmir Guliyev

"Most handfull app in my business"

What do you like best?

Its fremium version is just great as you can have as much as projects you want to! Use with other programs. I use with Meister Mind Mapping. Mindmeister. Your whole agenda can be on one screen so nothing is left to chance. Checklists can be set up and then added as necessary. Due dates can be added.

What do you dislike?

The training isn't available on the app, but they have been exceptional to work with. They do have a training website. But the moment I ask a question, they have an answer back to me. Honestly, I feel I have a relationship with them and it has just been in the communication efforts they have given. Tasks ordering according to date would be a great feature as well. I would love to invite a "Viewer" without permission to contribute to a project or give permission to a task in the project. The bottom horizontal scroll bar is SUPER hard to click accurately because it's so skinny. Plus, since it disappears when you're not moused over it, most people don't even know it's there, and they all complain that they can't easily reach columns that are too far to the right of the page. Make it NOT disappear, and please make it taller so that it's easier to click and drag.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ordering tasks according to date

It really helps to save the time while you're working, not to miss the deadline as an educational company

Account Executive

"A super management tools with advanced and intuitive tools"

What do you like best?

The functionality of MeisterTask is mostly intuitive and easy for most people on my team to use. I like that we can update settings or information in one section and be able to update other sections either through automation or by simple selection tools. The brainstorming tool stands out to me as something that is very useful that can quickly outline ideas and assign tasks formally within projects.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more advanced features can be complicated for some people to manage. There are so many different components and information panels that it can get confusing understanding which tools to use and how to use them best for our particular needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if you compare MeisterTask with other collaboration, I think you'll find that's there's a good balance between high quality features and easy of use. I'd recommend automating as many features as possible to move information quickly for your team.

I personally stay more in touch with my team and am better informed about project tasks and due dates with MeisterTask. I can track who is assigned to particular tasks and have a useful overall picture of a project plan that allows me to work more productively towards meeting our group's ultimate goals.

Team Lead Managee

"Managing task and projects efficiently and in easy way with MeisterTask."

What do you like best?

This software enables us to stay on top of every projects undertaken thus more reliable and useful.What I like most about it is the users interface design that is very colourful,eyes appealing and intuitive thus finding it more easy to use it.This software gets my teams more organized than before when carrying out projects and tasks thus getting more focused and yield productive results.Team member also engage well wherever they are when working on projects.Assigning tasks and managing projects to my team is more simple with MeisterTask thus easy to track and follow-up projects progress.

What do you dislike?

Ever since I started using this software it has become soo easy to manage projects thus getting more done and I haven't found anything as a dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best solution of managing projects and automating workflows faster hence more recommendable.

Team collaboration is great with MeisterTask.

Through the use of MeisterTask automating workflows becomes very fast yielding us more productivity.

Project management.

"A complete collaboration tool for many types of projects"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, the dashboard and overall interface has a crisp design that's easy to navigate. There are distinct and colorful sections and panels that really stand out and help me to quickly identify projects, tasks and sub items. MeisterTask has dynamic Kanban boards, calendars and other highly visual tools that allow us to stay organized and flexible. We can easily change task details and give status updates that reach everyone in real time. MeisterTask can be integrated with other office and productivity tools we use like Google Drive and Slack.

What do you dislike?

There are some usability issues that we dealt with at the beginning that took some time to get used to. There are many panels to deal with, which can be overwhelming and confusing at first. Using MeisterTask via the mobile app isn't as intuitive as the browser-based version. We can't use the browser-based version without an internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MeisterTask is a very complete collaboration tool that I would strong recommend to work groups and anyone that wants to improve their planning and organizational capabilities. I think the pricing is reasonable and can give your company a substantial return on investment.

Our team uses MeisterTask to assign and stay on top of project tasks. It has really helped to streamline planning activities and serve as a hub for status updates and communication. We can smoothly add files through our computer or online storage accounts, which simplifies the logistics of file sharing. I personally have met deadlines more often and generally have less stress and confusion by using on MeisterTask.

Team lead

"Multi-task on projects management with MeisterTask."

What do you like best?

It's easy to customize this software to meet our objectives and needs.

Automation of workflows at high speed is a guarantee with MeisterTask.

Monitoring and management of projects is simple.

Helps team members to stay organized and connected thus they can achieve many results on projects and tasks.

I like MeisterTask because it allows us to work on deadline dates thus team members works towards meeting projects in the right time.

What do you dislike?

For faster automation of workflows and processes an excellent internet connectivity is required for this software to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They should give it a benefit of trial.

Effective communication for teams while at work is achievable thus engaging on projects is more simple.

Tracking time against projects is more easier.

Easy to complete projects on the right time.

Instructional Program Consultant/Technology Trainer
Higher Education

"Awesome task management tool"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to organize and keep track of projects with Meistertask. It is beautiful visually, which really helps. I appreciate the collaboration part of it - it's easy to keep track of my intern's work and see her progress on projects.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like you have to click a lot of buttons to get to a feature you want - like archive, or add notes. There's more than one way to get to certain features, and maybe it'd be easier if they were all accessible the same way.

This allows me to view all of my projects in one glance, which really helps me understand what my work load is like at any given time. I also like that I can add notes here and there, that i can refer back to when I'm ready to tackle the project.

Project Manager

"Projectsand products management at breeze with MeisterTask."

What do you like best?

This software has proven to be the best in automating and managing workflows faster.

Team members collaborate well by sharing their to-do lists and tasks together thus yielding high productivity.

Task and projects tracking is easy thus we can know the status of progress effectively.

Assigning tasks and projects and managing them is no longeer an issue with MeisterTask.

This software also sync seamlessly across all devices we uses in our organization thus keeping teams together anytime.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any negative vibe as this software is very crucial in achieving all our organization needs through customizing it.

Management of tasks and projects is at breeze with MeisterTask now.

Great team collaboration.

Timely reporting.

Easy time tracking.

Team Lead Manager.

"MeisterTask makes project and products management to be very effective and look very easy."

What do you like best?

I like how it has become easier to plan and organize tasks and projects to teams.

When in need of tracking the status of every tasks and projects this software comes in and help us.

Tasks and workflows are carried out effectively and efficiently.

We get instant notifications when changes are made on tasks or any projects assigned to teams thus keeping us more up to date.

Time tracking on projects is much easily thus more productive results.

What do you dislike?

Ability to work with this software when offline isn't a guarantee as excellent and stable internet connection is very crucial for alls its features to run smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the answer to all the solutions they are looking for thus they should not hesitate to give it a trial.

It's now easier to organize and manage projects to yield more productive results.

Product management.

Its possible now to visualize,streamline and automate workflows efficiently.

Director of Content & Marketing

"Finally a task management system that makes sense"

What do you like best?

I immediately loved how it has pre-built lists for "Open", "In Progress" & "Done". It's exactly how I would label other lists in alternative task managers.

My favorite thing about MeisterTask is the UI/UX. It's absolutely beautiful, intuitive and simple to use. Great background imagery, and the daily quotes are a clever little addition too.

What do you dislike?

I wish that when I created a task card it would auto-assign it to me. It would be okay if this was a setting I had to toggle to activate but it gets very tedious when I need to assign several cards at once.

I also would love to be able to filter due tasks with a pop out calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for both individual and team-based project management. I use it daily for my consulting business to keep track of upcoming deadlines, and just to dump ideas to review later when I'm not so busy. It's free to use up until a certain level so there's no much to lose!

I run my own marketing consultancy so I have a few clients and my own business tasks to track. MeisterTask allows me to set up boards by client, and share boards individually, either with clients or other people I contract to help me. All the other boards are kept private for my own use.

Software Tester
Internet

"Really good alternative for Trello"

What do you like best?

- the playful interface

- customization options for each board

- the board overview page (landing page) with the nice welcome message which changes every time

- sync between mobile and web of your boards

- sync with the mind mapping app - mindmeister

- time tracking for each task

- a large variety of icons for your sections

- ability to import my trello project to this one (unless it was a really large project - in that case i got an error)

What do you dislike?

- not as many options as trello which comes with a variety of plugins (chrome extensions) for burndown charts, assigning story points to tasks, etc

- the fact that you cannot assign more than 1 person to a task

- encountered issues while trying to search for particular tasks in a large board

- the fact that you can only move a task from one section to another via drag and drop - this can get hard on a board with multiple sections and each section with multiple tasks

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- it's a very good choice for managing tasks for a small team

- particularly useful for personal tasks as well

- task management for small teams

- management of personal projects and tasks

- introducing new teams to the kanban workflow

sales manager

"best collaboration and management tool"

What do you like best?

this is a project management tool very intuititava, easy to use very complete in professional follow-up, its follow-up today is very unique in the market being so one of the best it has more effective mechanisms in this tools of project management and teams

What do you dislike?

things that I do not like are, free version has a limit of only 20 MB per attachment, it does not allow the integration of project groups without the Pro version, its collection is done by user and not by work group yet is a great tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend highly, for you who need to manage your projects in a organized way, edit processes analyze how much each team is working, Meistertask can be accessed by the desktop or the app available for iOs and Android. come and meet you this unique tool

comunicação dentro da plataforma é um diferencial

Interactive Designer // Producer // Performer
Entertainment

"A great task management tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the timer feature to track how much time I spend on projects.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the timer has been buggy. I also wish there an easier way to break down tasks into even smaller categories, and then also view those smaller broken down tasks more easily, since those are typically the tasks that will actually get checked off throughout the day. Having small things to check off would help to feel more productive. I should not I don't use the default columns "open", "in progress", and "done". I find I need to categorize my tasks so I use those columns for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes a bit of experimentation to find an organization system that suits your personal flow. Try it with and without the default project categories of "open", "in progress", and "done".

It helps break tasks down into categories, and easily assign them to others. There is also room for commenting, which helps with collaborations.

is an excellent work option because it allows you to share and discuss ideas

"is a very practical tool to perform task management in a useful and intuitive way"

What do you like best?

I like that the functions offered by the tool allow you to do each project separately and thus keep track of each one in an individual way, thus improving the development and progress of said projects, besides having very dynamic and useful solutions for you to develop in the best way your projects.

What do you dislike?

I had no problems using this tool I would say that my biggest drawback is that when you are going to designate a task, you have to choose a specific member of the work team or leave it labeled automatically as unassigned and then it is difficult to re-adjust that detail

It is an excellent organizational tool to manage several projects at the same time which gives you many benefits and helps to improve the performance of the working group

Realize the Value of Business (Advisory Board Consultant)
Investment Banking

"Meister Task Functional Review"

What do you like best?

MeisterTask allows the project to include the best practices of a kanban style task manager. It is a Management system with automation and delegation across integrations.

What do you dislike?

Many items such as Categories and people, once set up in one project are not transferable as a template to the other projects and must be input manually. Importing and exporting these would save setup time. A simple example would be to have a Project template for Agile Methodology with Scrum/Sprint selections that sets effort, duration and estimates as task goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A Fast way to get projects under control and integrate with the best tools for automation.

Having a single list of my organizations tasks with due dates and responsibilities gives oversight and the ability to set and adapt priorities.

Team manager

"Using MeisterTask to manage projects properly."

What do you like best?

This collaboration software allows teams to organize and manage tasks effectively.

This software is very user-friendly hence no training is needed.

It's also an amazing software that can be accessed on many devices.

This software makes projects more visible to all team members.

What do you dislike?

Some changes should be made on this software users interface so as to make it more customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes,for projects management I would recommend it's use strongly.

This software project boards is more flexible thus adapting to our workflows.

Product management.

Easy time tracking on projects.

Network President & Founder
Entertainment

"Excellent Task Manager For Projects"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize each project and each category within the project. I can add sections in each category, if I want an Idea section I can add it, color code it and much more. This gives you the ability to make Meistertask anything you want it to be, and make it work for your needs. The Free features are all you need for basic needs, but the Pro features are also a nice add-on for advanced workers.

What do you dislike?

On the Free version, you are only allowed to use 2 plug-ins in each project. So you would be limited to Slack & GitHub and not be able to add Office 365 or another plug-in that the software offers. The lack of wallpapers for the dashboard is the other problem, Pro users can use their own backgrounds but Free Users are limited to solid colors or a mix of all backgrounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the software as a Free User to see if it fits your needs, then upgrade to Pro later if you need the more features. The free version seems to have most needs covered. Customize every project to your tailored needs.

For my business, I have a set-up of LocalHost, App & Main Website. From each Project I am able to create an Idea section, Working On section, Complete section and others. This helps us take tasks from the very beginning to the end, get feedback from our staff on each stage of the progress as well. It makes running our projects more reliable and quicker from start to finish.

Development Director
Philanthropy

"Excellent and free!"

What do you like best?

When looking for a free solution to our project management woes, we ran across Meistertask.

We collaborate with a contracted grant writer who regularly needs information, documents, etc on top of the need to manage more than 50 grants effectively. This tool has been great for us, easy to use and of course... free!

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to sort tasks by date due. Currently that function is not available, but it is not too hard to organize them. If this was added, I would say there would be very little to criticize about Meistertask.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great choice!

We are solving project management issues when not all team members see each other frequently. It's great to all be able to be on the same page! We use it for our contracted staff to keep in touch with our on-site salaried staff... it works like a charm!

is an excellent tool to train sales personnel through telephone communication

"It is a very practical tool to manage projects in a very dynamic way"

What do you like best?

is an excellent tool that has multiple functions that allows you to attach or place notes and tasks in each email, which allows keeping a more practical and dynamic follow-up of emails that have important or relevant information. It also allows you to keep emails separate allowing you to have a virtual filing cabinet

What do you dislike?

is a very practical and dynamic tool that makes it easy to handle, I think the only major or main drawback is that each task must be assigned specifically or this is automatically marked unassigned

is I think that the best tool to manage projects in a very dynamic and simple way which allows to manage this application is very practical and simple

UW

"A visually appealing project management tool"

What do you like best?

MeisterTask is visually appealing. I can invite an unlimited amount of members to join a project. I like that I can add checklists and due dates to each card on a project, similar to Trello.

What do you dislike?

I was hoping that MeisterTask would provide various ways to review a project because it is so visually appealing. It would be nice to see an overview of tasks for a project in a calendar mode, for example, or to see all tasks that belonged to a certain "tag" or category. Users who don't want to be limited to a kanban system may want to look elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend properly exploring your options. You won't know what features MeisterTask has available if you don't take the time to find out what works best for you and your team.

MeisterTask has helped me organize my projects and break them up into easy-to-manage tasks. I am better able to see the big picture and how to get there. I can keep checklists, notes to myself, and assignments all in one place.

Team Leader
Telecommunications

"The most suitable task and project management software that any organization need to have."

What do you like best?

This software allows team members to organize and manage tasks and projects of any size and type.

Time tracking against tasks and projects is easy.

Has a reminder feature that keeps us up-to-date thus focusing more on projects progress.

Teams member collaborates easily with this software thus communication in real-time about projects and tasks.

The possibility of commenting and liking a task is another thing I like.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative vibe concerning this software because its very reliable and useful hence worth using and recommending.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is our go-to solution for project management thus worth giving a trial.

Makes project management simple than before.

Product management is made great.

Timely reporting about projects progress.

(Myself Only)

"Use it every day-robust but not too complicated"

What do you like best?

I like how the free tier has lots of very useful options: multiple projects. It can handle fairly complicated projects with lots of cards. I'm a freelancer, so I just need to keep all my business projects straight and don't need to collaborate. Perfect for this purpose.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it accommodated code a little better as I have many cards that have different code snippets and there isn't a native way that I've found to keep those straight. So for using much code organization, you'd be better off with a tool like bitbucket's code snippets. I still find myself storing little bits of code in Meistertask when it's something directly related to a specific item in a specific project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. It has a great free tier so you can put it to work. I tried it out and haven't looked back cause it's always doing what I need.

I use it every day to keep 20+ different projects and clients straight each one of those projects having multiple columns of tasks. It's great. I archive when done so finished projects aren't clogging up the display but there's a global search so I can access past projects if/when needed.

AI

"Great clean visual kanban style task manager "

What do you like best?

The clean and modern visual design. The ease of use. The fact it has various versions of a desktop app, mobile apps, web with chrome extension makes it easy to edit info on the go. Really good free version, a fair pricing structure in general for what you get.

What do you dislike?

would be nice to have a timeline view of the tasks that are either to do or pending. Click on a timeline icon in the right corner and a drop down timeline would appear above the kanban tasks (or substitutes the kanban tasks into a timeline view, so you can see the due dates clearly of each task). Something like teamweek.com. Or a more inelegant (manual) solution but perhaps more feasible in the short term would be an integration with teamweek so you could import meistertask cards for a timeline view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple but still has a lot of useful features that you will actually use, meistertask is a good option to check out.

day to day tasks of my startup. centralize communication between freelancers and my small team.

Voiceover Artist
Broadcast Media
(Myself Only)

"The Sexier Sister of Trello"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of this software is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

Lack of native calender view like that of the Calendar power up on Trello and you can’t configure an end time on due dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are improving all the time and the team are open to development requests. Talk to them about your thoughts and feedback to make it even better!

Managing my business on a daily basis as I have got busier has been getting increasingly difficult. MeisterTask has helped me to keep up with both daily tasks and projects with a beautiful UI which is a joy to use.

"Excellent software for project overview"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive, clear and attractive. It offers kanban functionality and easy sharing for teams.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I particularly dislike about the software. It provides exactly what is says on the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. That was all it took to decide it was a good choice

The organisation I work for needed a location for a log of incidents and MeisterTask provided a perfect solution. In addition, a very important major project for the company needed a project management record that could be reviewed by management. We will continue to use the product for future projects and logs.

CEO

"Basically Trello v2.0"

What do you like best?

More visually appealing version of Trello, along with more advanced features in its mid-level Pro version.

What do you dislike?

I'd like better Google Calendar integration. And actual priority tags instead of the "custom" ones you have to make

I run 3 different businesses, so the ability to make multiple "projects" that only have certain people invited to them is helpful.

Partner & COO

"Easy and visual kanban easy to work with and a superb price"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and User interface. Its email updates are easy to follow up with.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with major CRM's or contact management systems that could help in using it as a sales funnel for example. It would be fun to use it like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your team is small you can try the free version first which is powerful enough for a project in its initial phases.

Follow up on admin and project initiatives with several of my colleagues.

"Powerful and Jammed Packed w/Features"

What do you like best?

The UI is very friendly, intuitive and pleasant on the eyes. The free version was powerful enough for our small team to manage tasks.

What do you dislike?

Took a little bit to get used to their home page layout, looks something like desktop? Once I got over it, the experience inside is top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall it is a great tool! Powerful enough to justify setup and ease of use, once up and running.

It allowed us to manage tasks and communicate more efficiently with counterparts that are across the pond.

Sales and Distribution Specialist
Religious Institutions

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to drag and drop tasks from Open to In Progress to Completed. You also have the ability to create your own categories and can move them back and forth accordingly. Also having multiple projects created at one time is fantastic. Having daily emails reminding me of deadlines, and the integrations available to connect to slack and such are seamless.

What do you dislike?

It gets cumbersome to assign myself the task every time I create a task in one of my projects.

Not only is it fantastic for personal task management, it's fantastic for team task management, and project management with teammates who work remotely.

Head of New Business Development & Special Projects

"Amazing app, changed our team working habits"

What do you like best?

Since we started with MeisterTask we have developed a much more agile communication. Email exchanged dropped to almost zero on some projects run on MeisterTask. We can now have an overlook of the status of each project and how is in charge for what. This guys made a great job and it works seamlessly on every platform. Couldn't live without :-)

What do you dislike?

Could have more integration. Could do a gant chart view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead. It the most simple way to uncomplicate your live

Marketing Automation Strategist

"Nice way to organize projects, big and small."

What do you like best?

Automations, they make it so easy to auto label or assign things in a column.

What do you dislike?

Not enough of our company uses it. so there is a push to use trello instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very clean and simple to use interface. Definately one of those best in breed style tools. the tough part is that is likely outside the exisiting stack of your business, and most platforms have their own flavor of task/project management features.

This help provide a kan ban flow for our work.

Manager, Editorial

"Meistertask Great for Working with Task Queues"

What do you like best?

Meistertask's simplicity, both in design and usability, makes it a pleasure to work with. They are also constantly updating with new functionalities.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't customize the color scheme.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try out a free account and see if it's right for you. You have nothing to lose.

We are using this to track workflows and to communicate with other team members about the status of tasks. This cuts down on a lot of e-mails and IMs we previously had been trading.

"Easy Platform for time managment"

What do you like best?

I love that you can assign tasks to different employees and track time for each task all in the same system. It is very user friendly and easy to use for multiple tasks and jobs.

What do you dislike?

I wish the time tracking could flow over to other platforms as well as stay in meistertask to use for payroll reporting continuity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into time tracking for assignments to make sure it will flow with what you need to track.

Task assignment to employees as well as time management.

"Amazing project management"

What do you like best?

It is hard to narrow it down - I suppose my favorite thing is ease of use. You can easily drag items based on status or sub-project. It also has a social media-like interface with tagging, commenting, and hashtags, as well as breaking up by project. You can get email notifications to make sure you never miss a step.

What do you dislike?

I wish the dashboard was better at knowing what I need to get done that day - for example if I could go through my tasks and pin them to a calendar so each day I know my To Do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan out your projects ahead of time, and have draft pages before collaborating with others.

Before we had problems breaking up large tasks into manageable steps, and accountability. MT has solved all of these.

UA

"Handy and Practical "

What do you like best?

Intuitive, smooth. Each project you set is customizable, and you can move tasks within the various projects you create. Archiving is handy for when you need to retrieve an old or completed task. Assiging tasks in easy, system doesn't get in the way of what you're trying to do. It doesn't fill up my screen, either, which I appreciate. No ads, simple and straightforward. Helps me keep track of my work.

What do you dislike?

The number of integrations available; it doesn't cover your basics, like Microsoft apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, it'd be worth your time if you are willing to give it time.

It's my task manager. I use it to keep track of my work, and meet deadlines.

AU

"Kanban for teams"

What do you like best?

I found MeisterTask whole looking for accessible project management software for our upcoming office move. It’s simple, fairly intuitive, and with the free version, all managers have the ability to add, delete, and modify tasks.

What do you dislike?

Although it’s *fairly* intuitive, there are some things that could be improved. I would like to be able to make a sub list for multiple step tasks that are grouped with other like tasks. The ability to check off without crossing off.

We needed an inexpensive, simple solution to organize tasks associated with moving a business with internal resources.

Technical Head

"Best in class task management platform"

What do you like best?

I liked this as a whole package but assigning task is the feature i was trying to find in many apps but i didn't find in any, so MeisterTask is one stop solution for my needs.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this from a long time and i haven't find anything to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this to everyone out there with unorganized works and tasks, you must try this.

We are managing tasks, assigning tasks so that everyone on team gets to know what he has to do, plus you can assign it with a time limit, so that the person you assigned any task can know what amount of time they have to complete it.

Co-Founder Director at Decorade.in
Internet

"Best planner and work streamliner"

What do you like best?

I liked the assigning and time allotting thing in this, and the notification structure is very nice. it always gives you an update when anything changes at task.

And the things Meistertask is giving at free, most companies asking loads of money for that.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this for about two months, I have not disliked it for now. I may haven't used every feature of this platform, but yeah I didn't disliked anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who need their work to be streamlined or managed.

planning, task management, and streamlining works. I really appreciate what meistertask is offering without even buying it, great work team !

Innovation Strategist
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"The best of them all"

What do you like best?

meistertask is the leading project management tool in the market, I have been using it for the past year and it's just flawless. I wish I had another way of rephrasing these words.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. the platform is just the best of out the best

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely

project management

Project Manager
Apparel & Fashion

"one of the best project mgmt apps around"

What do you like best?

bright, easy to use, sensible design - amazing customer service

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more integrations to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At minimum, try this program by accessing the free trial of the pro plan.

Great way to organize projects, tasks and assignees - in a custom brand-centric format.

C

"Perfect Task Manager for Small To Medium Sized Business (Especially in Validating Idea Stages)"

What do you like best?

The ease of use on the platform, multiple integrations and the fact that its free and non limiting makes this a great Task Management tool that can rival trello.

What do you dislike?

Really hard to say, as my experience with this has only been for a few months. May need some time to go through this, but so far, there hasn't been any truly big pain points, as I'm working within a startup and the inevitable fact of utilizing our resources to the bone :)

We needed a way to track updates to the website, social media, content and other deliverables for our product. With a small team that is bootstrapping the idea, we wanted to use a program that was going to be there long term, but at the same time was flexible enough to grow with us as we grew with the program. It's nothing like investing months into a program to realize that it dosen't fit anyone's needs anymore, or that the company shut its doors becuase they weren't able to secure future funding :(

Fortunately, with this product, not only could we grow with the free user base, but we also saw an opportunity that this wouldn't be taken away from us due to their low cost of more detailed benefits each month. As long as it didn't break the bank with us, we would be fine and honestly, with this product, it's really helped our idea validation as well as our bottom line :)

This program is perfect for small to medium sized teams who want to track multiple tasks and keep people updated in an easy to use interface, with attachments and other notes to make sure our productivity stays efficient.

Great software.

UN

"So helpful!!!"

What do you like best?

I loved that the software allowed me to make task goals for larger projects, assign these responsibilities to team members and track the progress of the larger projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the software does not show the task goals for larger projects on the main screen. I wish I was able to also track the progress of these smaller goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the software among the whole team and use the feature that allows you to assign tasks to individual team members.

MeisterTask has made our projects more organized and punctual because the team is clearly aware of all the projects that need completing and what exact steps are necessary in order to complete them.

PA-C