Jooicer Reviews & Product Details

Jooicer Overview

What is Jooicer?

Jooicer is a DIY tool that helps implement custom social media strategies on Twitter.

Jooicer Details

Jooicer
2015
Ibiza, Spain
@JooicerGS

Jooicer Reviews

Showing 10 Jooicer reviews
Already have Jooicer?
What do you like best?

There are really two Jooicers here - one pre-Twitter update and one post-Twitter update.

Pre-Twitter update, Jooicer was incredible. Growth was off the charts! We're talking as many as 100-150 new legit followers each day! It was just awesome. The best part is that we could set it and forget it. When my growth stopped, I knew I had to re-authorize Jooicer.

Unfortunately, in January 2018, Jooicer stopped offering automated following and unfollowing unless it was purchased separately (and handled by staff). They said it was due to changes to Twitter's policies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Now Jooicer is kind of a waste of time. They still provide a list of 200 accounts to follow or unfollow according to my specifications, but usually the accounts they suggest are fake or irrelevant to my specifications. For example, they've included my own account as one to follow. Other times Jooicer wasn't updating my list for unfollows either.

Another big goof: At the beginning, Jooicer left these lists public. Oops!

Growth has slowed down to a trickle, mainly because Jooicer's suggestions for followers miss the mark. It's more of a hassle than anything else and not worth it. I have struggled to gain traction over the last few weeks in particular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't. Pre-January 2018 Jooicer was well worth the cost. Now I can't say it is. They do offer staff-handled following/unfollowing services as an automation alternative, but I can't say that it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I turned to Jooicer to make growing Twitter and unfollowing accounts not interested in my tweets easy and automated. With Jooicer, I grew my account from 3Kto 10K over the course of about 8 months. Since it's eliminated its automated features, I've struggled to grow even 1K over the last 2 months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

it's a lot like many of the other twitter applications in that it analyzes your followers, page clicks, time of click, etc and shows you have to gain more engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the free version is definitely not worth it. and the price is also not worth it. it's amazing for what it does, but you can literally find another program out there that does the same thing, for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it out. if you like it, stick with it. if you're looking for something simple and easy to use, you might enjoy joocier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it's great for analyzing business or personal twitter accounts. gives you an in-depth look at what you need to improve on for social media accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Writer
What do you like best?

I like that the service is easy to use and it's easy to customize it to fit your needs. You are able to customize over 10 features so it works best if you think about your needs and then switch things on and off and add in your keywords and followers. I also like that you can manage multiple accounts if you're a business. You can add accounts for a small fee and set up the specific tools to fit each account differently. What works for some doesn't always work for all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the analytics page. It's too cluttered and there's a lot going on. I don't like looking at that page. I wish they were a little easier to understand as well. I find myself wishing it was easier to understand the graphs and analytic reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you play around with the features of Jooicer. You should learn about it while you use it so you can get a better feel for it and understand how to use it to the best of your abilities. I also think that by playing around with Jooicer you will be able to use it properly and correctly - and in turn teach others how to use it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I grow my Twitter account followers and schedule posts for daily interaction. I have seen over 600 followers in under 2 months of using Jooicer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

Jooicer is a decent program for obtaining several twitter followers, page clicks, etc., over a certain amount of time. It provides an in-depth analysis of user traffic on your posts and shows you user interactivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how expensive it is. Then again marketing is always expensive. Custom plans for agency requires speaking with one of their represenatives to coordinate a payment plan Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your budget into account. If you have a small business, it may make sense to go a different route – their agency pricing can get a bit expensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us drive our user-base with follows and likes. Our company's twitter account has more or less exploded since we started using it. It's helping boost our popularity on social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

It has some smart widget type tools to follow similar twitter accounts and hashtags Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It often gets disconnected from twitter and you have to re-authorize it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a good tool but you do need to re-authorize fairly often Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to grow twitter followers for my company and partners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth Hacker
What do you like best?

Jooicer has managed to grow my Twitter substantially and helped me increase the quality of my twitter. I love the automation Jooicer provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Twitter keeps throwing me out but other than that the service is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Also, use Buffer and Quuu in combination! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jooicer is great at generating new leads for your business and I've got great leads with Jooicers autoresponders. It also increases the content value of your Twitter a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Copywriting Director
What do you like best?

Joocier enables you to review and choose your modules, so you can tailor it to your own strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics feature is great, but the user interface could be improved to be more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the most out of the product by using the targeting features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased page visits and subsequently more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to sign up and get started with jooicer. Connect your social media accounts and get started. And within days you will see some great results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I never had any issues with jooicer. I was able to increase reach and improve engagement easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to increase followers for Twitter and get better engagement with my followers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Director
What do you like best?

The interface - it's a pleasure to use - probably the best looking automation tool for Twitter out there! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too much really - they are responsive, keep improving the product so all good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Twitter for my agency clients - it really helps make me more efficient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the automation and the ability to grow followers on social media easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Twitter keeps locking my account because of using the program's automation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily following and unfollowing other users, and vice versa, to reach new people with our social media message without paying advertising rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Jooicer?