Viral Content Bee Reviews & Product Details

Viral Content Bee Overview

What is Viral Content Bee?

ViralContentBee.com (formerly Viral Content Buzz) is the free platform allowing you to put your content in front of social media influencers for them to share it on Twitter, Facebook (including pages), Pinterest and StumbleUpon. It's an effective way to increase your content reach, generate more traffic and leads. All the content goes through quality assurance and the team keeps a close eye on the quality of both the content and social media accounts. It's important that all the resulting social media engagement is real, non-automated and results in more social media interactions. Viral Content Bee is all about real social media sharing and meaningful connections. VCB also holds weekly Twitter chats with industry experts to educate the community on the importance on the high-quality approach.

Viral Content Bee Details

Viral Content Bee is a web-based platform that utilizes a crowd-sourcing model to facilitate the generation of REAL “social buzz” on quality content.

Viral Content Buzz
2011
East Coast, Northeastern US
@viralcontentbuz
220 Twitter followers

Viral Content Bee Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Viral Content Bee community
Have you used Viral Content Bee before?

Viral Content Bee Reviews

Showing 13 Viral Content Bee reviews
Already have Viral Content Bee?
Writer and Founder
What do you like best?

I am using Viral Content Bee for a long time to promote contents through influencer accounts. It is simple, easy to use, and lets you share posts on all leading social channels like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Mix, and Tumblr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since the recent Facebook algorithm changes, we can't schedule posts on Facebook profiles. It's not a fault of Viral Content Bee. But Facebook profile posting may make it VCB marketing more powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viral Content Bee is one of the best tools you can use to divert massive social media traffic to your website. Just try it. There is nothing to lose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media promotions. We can promote contents through top influencers in our niche. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I've been very surprised with how helpful Viral Content Bee has been for bringing exposure to my blog posts. For a site that is essentially free (unless you opt to buy more credits- which I haven't as I have no problem with sharing much of the content found on the site) you won't pay a penny and get a decent amount of shares of your content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more specific category for my niche. I write content for an electrical company and it would be nice to have a more relevant tag to share my content as right now I am mostly using home and garden, real estate, and family. It does the job well enough but I worry how relevant my content really is for the chosen categories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been very surprised with how helpful Viral Content Bee has been for bringing exposure to my blog posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ministry Administration Assistant
Performing Arts
What do you like best?

Viral Content Bee has excellent content in regards to social media projects, creating viral content, and how to track your data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Viral Content Bee is really only meant for firmly established social media pages and not startups or smaller pages. It doesn't give a lot of resources if you're starting more of a grass-roots community-driven page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your team is looking to further streamline a medium-to-larger scale social media page/campaign, then this is a fantastic resource for you. If it's smaller, you might want to do more research to work with individual vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are continuing to educate our team on the uses and advantages of social media, and Viral Content Bee is greatly helping in providing accessible and real-time advice for content growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Viral Content Bee has been great for social media marketing. As a new business owner, I was looking at different, affordable websites that I can use to distribute my content to mailing lists, and this has been perfect thus far. It is a simple tool for sharing my content on various social media platforms. As a startup, it has been very advantageous in helping promote my products. Overall, Viral Content Bee has been great for spreading the word and giving my website more traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, Viral Content Bee does not allow for Instagram and LinkedIn sharing. I wish it would, as those two markets would be extremely beneficial for my client base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to use it - just go ahead and try! There are plenty of resources if you're having trouble with the website, especially among current users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Viral Content Bee has greatly promoted my blog's perspicuity among a diverse group of client bases. I have been greatly successful doing this with Viral Content Bee. Additionally, Viral Content Bee's sharing features have driven large client bases to my website. This promotes traffic as well as new followers.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Viral Content Bee an awesome tool for sharing your articles virally on social platforms. It is a very helpful tool for bloggers and small businesses who want to promote their product and services. A great and legit tool to increase social sharing and generating traffic to the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

VCB doesn't support Instagram and LinkedIn sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just Jump in and Use it. You won't be Sorry!!

If you are hungry for blog post shares and grabbing huge traffic to your website and welcoming new audience just like me! Then start using VCB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My main concern was to get my blog post shared in order to gain more visibility among audiences. And I have accomplished that by using VCB.

Secondly, with more social shares and visibility among people comes huge traffic to the website. You get traffic plus new subscribers and customers for your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Small Business Marketing Strategist
Internet
What do you like best?

Viral Content Buzz makes it fast and easy to get others to share your content. Their platform has many influencers on it. Easily add more credits to bump your request back to the top to get even more shares. I can see how many people have shared and to where. Best of all, you can reshare evergreen content easily. I like to choose 1-2 pieces of content to feature each day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some sites have their images hosted on another domain so we can't request pins for their content. It would be great if eventually their system would recognize CDNs as valid (but I honestly don't know if that is even possible. I assume they only allow images from the same domain to keep objectionable images off their platform.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't wait - just jump in and use it. You won't be sorry. If you want a how-to video and more details on how to use it, search my blog for my review there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easiest way to promote content to new audiences and to get people who know you to share your content for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Viral Content Buzz's Dashboard is a lifesaver for me! As someone running multiple social media accounts across multiple platforms and industries it allows me to stay on top of the most current industry news for all my accounts and to share relevant and engaging content for my clients. The scheduler is also another tool that is crucial for me to maintain a level of excellence that my clients expect. Wether I am in the office or in the field or even on vacation it allows me to make sure that my clients are never lacking in content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot enable the social backend for some of my accounts as they do not have enough of an audience so that is a major barrier for many of my clients who are small business owners just entering the social media marketing arena. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A MUST HAVE for any social media coordinator running multiple accounts across multiple industries. The perfect tool to help ensure your clients are seen as thought leaders in their industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Viral Content Buzz solves 99% off my content aggregation issues as a social media manager. It allows me to track my messaging to make sure it is consistent and remains engaging . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that it serves as a great resource for launching content to a global social media audience. A lot of the community on this website is comprised of professional internet/social media/content marketers. So the community that uses this software are some of the brightest in the business. Because of that, its really cool to see who shares your content and helps spread things viral. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been times when I submitted content that was not approved, even though it was editorial in nature. To that end, make sure your content is high quality and relevant to a wide audience before you submit. Also, there are probably some categories that could be added. All in all, however, I quite enjoy this tool and the 'likes' far outweigh the 'dislikes'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your content is actually worth sharing before submitting it to Viral Content Buzz. Add a hashtag to your titles - it helps their viral spread on Twitter when you use this service. If you are looking specifically for a viral solution for Facebook and Google+ - you may want to consider another source... but VCB is great for Twitter shares, Stumbles, and Pinterest pins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool does a great job of helping your content get shared - especially for businesses that have great content but lack a large community of their own to help get the word out. We have seen several of our posts go a bit viral (thanks to StumbleUpon, especially), and the new traffic source has been greatly appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Internet
What do you like best?

It takes time, effort and often money to develop great content. It is hard to get the attention that your investment deserves, With VCB, I can quickly have some heavy hitters promote my content to their network.

You can start for free and get credit by posting others posts. If you need to get a bit more attention, you can add credits for a very nominal price.

They maintain quality control as this is meant to feature your best posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This has been around for over a year but still feels a bit Beta. It takes time to get a platform like this fully intuitive but it is relatively easy to use. they have plenty of video guides but you can navigate without it.

I like that they moderate content. This means that you need to wait for your posts to be reviewed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only submit your best content.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am trying to promote content that we invested a lot of money and time into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the quality control. Compared to most blogging-tribe exchange websites, the quality control if very high. I also like the mix of services, covering Twitter FaceBook, Pinterest and StumbleUpon, as well as G+ upvotes. It would be good if G+ sharing could be added, too. I also like the stats. In fact, the current and past stats are remarkably in-depth compared to similar services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest frustration is when people ask for pins, and their post does not have a pin-worthy image - and image that stands on its own. Then, I come across a request that has a very pinnable image, but the owner doesn't request a pin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. But you better make sure you have really good quality content, that is neither too salesly not contest. This is not for the Rafflecopter crowd. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self-employed Internet seeker
What do you like best?

The site allows to have your client shared on Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon and Pinterest by real people. This is the best way to get extra traffic and engagement to your site and you gotta love the quality control! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site is a bit too new (It will be fun when more people use it!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy and free - no excuse for not trying! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a good thing to share your content with friends... but if you blog, you want more and more people to discover your site and return! VCB is one of the best ways to expand your network of sharers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

It's a great way for my best content to keep getting shares. Even after content has been published for several weeks or sometimes even month. When the buzz on a content piece typically dies off after a few days with VCB it is kind of like the energizer bunny.. It just keeps going.... and going.... :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since it's a new platform and the developers are always making changes there are occasionally a few bugs or hiccups here and there, but they usually get addressed and fixed quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the platform daily for best results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More social action on blog posts for both myself and my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community and Brand Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

I like how it is growing up as the most non-intrusive way to bring your content in front of influencers. You don;t need to "pitch" anyone/ You just put your content there and interested people will share it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That's hard to find the line between long and high quality. This is very subjective. I hope the community will help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.