Blog2Social Reviews & Product Details

Blog2Social Overview

What is Blog2Social?

Blog2Social is an all-in-one social media automation solution for social media workers and teams, marketers, small business owners, solopreneurs, corporate blogs, agencies, and businesses of any size. Blog2Social is available as WordPress plugin solution or as an independent web app. Supported social media networks: LinkedIn (Profiles, Pages), Facebook (Profiles, Pages, Groups),Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Reddit, Tumblr, Medium, Torial, Diigo, Bloglovin', Google My Business, VK and XING (Profiles, Pages, Groups). Top 5 Features: - Schedule, share and re-share your posts and social media content automatically. - Tailor and share your posts at the best times and in the best format for each social network and community. - Schedule and cross-promote your content on multiple social platforms at once. Including profiles, pages, and groups. - Track and organize your scheduled content and team activities with the drag and drop editorial calendar. - Use the Content Curation feature to provide your community with high-quality third party content.

Blog2Social Details
German, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

Blog2Social is a social media automation, social media sharing and scheduling tool. It supports a professional cross social media marketing strategy.

Adenion GmbH
2000
Grevenbroich, Germany
@adenion_gmbh

Blog2Social Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Blog2Social community
Have you used Blog2Social before?

Blog2Social Reviews

Showing 19 Blog2Social reviews
Already have Blog2Social?
AC
What do you like best?

It’s true what they say that the shoemaker always wears the worst shoes. In our department, we’re diving so deep in our content and campaigns that sometimes we forget to share the news on social media. Since we started using Blog2Social we’re a different kind of shoemaker. A modern one. While we keep on doing what we enjoy the most, our followers are carefully updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. Nothing to complain about. My team is happy with the results and we never miss an opportunity to share our ideas on every channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A real time saver. It’s a tool I highly recommend because you can schedule the content and go on to the next projects. I love the fact that you don’t have to go to each account and post manually. Once you create the post, you can share it across all the channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Thank you for sharing your awesome feedback!

Glad to hear that Blog2Social helps you to keep your followers updated and that you save a lot of time doing so - especially now that sharing posts manually has become a thing of the past.

Thanks again and all the best!

Sketching/ Designer/ Stylist
Design
What do you like best?

Blog2social is a new plugin available at Wordpress. I didn't knew a lot about this but it looked pretty interesting especially when you try to work fast. I have a small wordpress blog that I use to share my work/music from a project that I own. So for me to sitdown, write, post and then promote my blog it takes time. So Blog2social help me to schedule and organize my information and post so that I could work faster in the promoting aspect. I connected all my social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in order to let our fan base about a new blog post, event that we share on our website. Social media is a huge element to get successful in any business/project. I really like this plugin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Premium option, only because of the price. It's not a bad thing but you need to have a good amount of traffic on your website to make this plugin worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy, fast sharing of information, such as upcoming events, shows or updates in our merch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello Cecilia.

Thank you for taking the time to rate our plugin. We’re happy that Blog2Social saves you time and makes your work easier. :-)

To refer to your dislike comment: There is actually quite a lot you can do with the free version of Blog2Social for your social media marketing:

You can share your blog posts on 14 different networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, XING, Reddit, Torial, Pinterest, Medium, Tumblr, Instagram, Flickr, Diigo, Bloglovin, and VK.

You can customize your social media posts with personal comments, hashtags, handles, emojis, and select an image with the free version of Blog2Social. You can even edit the complete HTML markup for Tumblr, Torial, and Medium

With the free version you can also:

manage all users’ blog posts and share them automatically on all your channels at once,

automatically generate hashtags from your posts’ tags,

and, you can edit the meta tag information of your blog posts with Blog2Social free.

If that’s enough for you, you can stay with Blog2Social free forever, without any need to upgrade to Premium at all. If you need more advanced sharing and scheduling options for auto-posting and cross-promoting your blog posts you can upgrade to Premium for less than $6,60 per month.

Music producer
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to connect to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ (sadly down now :( ), Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, and every other media you can imagine, also, It helps out to not be so time-consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just wish the prices weren't that high, but I think that is ok as well, considering how good is the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to read everything before starting implementing it on your blog, although is really easy to use, one never knows how things can go, or what problem you might have using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to promote my business via facebook, twitter, and tumblr, so you can imagine how beneficial is for me to have such a tool for my business, Since I work with media (music and album covers) I need to reach out to a very specific demographic, in which this tool helps me a lot. I even have found regular customers thanks to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Thank you for sharing and your detailed feedback!

We're very happy to hear that connecting to the networks was easy for you and the plugin makes your social media work easier.

If you have any questions or more feedback for us, please feel free to email us at customer-service(at)blog2social(dot)com or call us at +49 2181 7569 277.

Analista de Prensa
What do you like best?

Share publications in the most popular social networks, allows you to comment and hashtags, schedule recurring publications and have your content relevant in all digital media, you can save a backup in a shared publications history, so you can track the contents that are generating impact on the audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The plans are accessible as long as you do not have to manage more than 5 accounts and the platform will be used by less than 5 people, it is necessary to be sure if it adapts for your business before paying, but probably you will not get the results you expect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since our job is to disseminate information about our films and the film productions we produce, any means to reach us and increase our audience is welcome, we use this platform to promote information about our films in the international festival season a year ago, that helps us to maintain the interest of our followers about our cinema and the impact it has internationally. It's another level of social network management and I'm more than happy with the results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello Winderber.

Thank you for sharing this awesome feedback. :-)

If you want to try out the premium version to manage more than 5 accounts and see how it works, we offer you a 30-days Trial Version.

In the trial version you enjoy all features of a Blog2Social Pro version without any automatic subscription.

With the trial version you can:

Share and re-share automatically with the Best Time Manager, define recurring intervals and set your own scheduling scheme.

Auto-Posting: Set your social media marketing on auto-pilot and share your posts fully automated.

Social media post optimization: Select individual post formats (link or image post) and images for each post by using any image from your library.

Connect more accounts per network, add users and get priority support per email and by phone.

House Elf
What do you like best?

I absolutely love how I can push a post directly out to all of my social media platforms. Being able to push to Facebook, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter in one push has saved me so much time and frustration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is I wish we could set default hashtags for use on twitter and instagram. That would really save me even more time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Upgrade from the free version so you can auto post to your Google My Business page. You can thank me later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now, I can share a single blog post across all of my social media accounts in one easy step. This alone saves me a good 10 minutes for each blog post! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello Christopher.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Great to hear how the plugin makes your work easier and how you can always place your posts on the networks at the right time.

Your Blog2Social-Team

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about Blog2Social is that I don’t have to worry about posting at specific times. It’s easy to get distracted & it’s good to have this service that remembers for me. I can schedule posts in advance and even keep up with different platforms on the calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Least helpful is the amount of customization tools available. I’m sure it can get overwhelming for some, especially people like me who keep posts very basic. But I understand why they’re needed & it’s not too much of a hindrance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have the problem of missing social media deadlines and/or missing the best time window for posts. With Blog2Social, we can schedule a Facebook post to be published during peak hours. That’s one less thing to worry about throughout my busy day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello Mark.

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! It is great to hear that you are happy with using the plugin.

I've added your suggestion regarding the available amount of customization tools to our development list.

Software Developer
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

Blog2social is a nice tool for all kind of social sharing and postings without any headache. with this tool we have saved a lot of time as it also offers scheduling feature which auto post or share the content on different social media channels. Tool also helps in increasing the reach and engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Best tool to reach out more customer through different social channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blog2Social would not just viral your social media posts but also helps you in having a great presence on various social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blog2Social has helped us in bossing up the traffic and generating more leads through different social media platforms. with just one click we can post the content on different social media platforms without wasting any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello Gursharan.

Great to hear! Thank you for sharing and your perfect feedback! :-)

Your Blog2Social-Team

Asesor de comunicaciones de marketing
What do you like best?

I really like this tool, I can add many accounts of my clients, even in my work as an advisor, my clients try to teach them to use all the benefits of this tool so that they can take the social networks of their business in one place and take advantage of everything blog2social offers you, you can program all your publications, select in which social network you want to go where you do not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not something that I do not like, the only thing that they should improve is their attention to the client. so that each user can have a more effective communication with those in charge of blog2media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An important recommendation would be to associate your blog account with your wordpress, so you can manage everything directly from your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can teach my clients where I manage all their social networks in addition to showing them how they can also manage their social networks, since this tool helps me to manage different social networks in a single Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Thank you for your detailed feedback and your great rating, Angel!

It is great to hear that Blog2Social helps you save time with your social media management and collaborate with your clients.

If you have a request, feature suggestions or simply would like to say hello, you can write us an e-mail at any time to customer-service(at)blog2social(dot).com, chat with us personally on Facebook or Twitter or you can give us a call: +49 2181 7569 277.

You can find all contact information on Blog2Social.com or in your WordPress dashboard -> Blog2Social -> Dashboard :)

Do you have something in mind, how you would like to get in contact with us for an even more effective communication?

Thank you again and kind regards!

UR
What do you like best?

When you write down your marketing content, you don't need to copy and paste them to different social media platforms, you can post them synchronously on Blog2Social. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many functions can't use with premium (which is understandable too). The excellent functions like time scheduler, auto posting on social media are not free for the users. So many startups might search for the replacement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One-click post tool which can help you save you time and labor cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After releasing the contents on social media, Blog2Social will send us back the reporting later. It can help us to analysis which content is effective of us to attract us target customer and which direction we need to go for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Thank you for taking the time and give us feedback.

UE
What do you like best?

Blog2Social is a great plugin tool that helps you share you blog posts on social media. You can instantly share new blog posts, as well as old ones, directly on to various social media networks. The scheduling tool makes it easy to manually adjust what time and day you want your blog to post. Even if you haven't figured out custom time settings, the software will post at the pre-defined best time. Using this software ensures all posts are consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside with Blog2Social would be that it doesn't allow for any integrations. It makes it harder to track the progress of the blog and its efficiency. It's also hard if you have a URL link to adjust its position in the post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using this at a startup company made a huge difference. With so many things going on at once, it's nice not to have to worry about posting! Blog2Social makes it easy to post and market your blogs to your audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a huge time saver when it comes to figuring out when to post. Once you have a schedule down it's easy to create a posting schedule and not have to worry about remembering to post a blog. It's also nice because we can cater messages to different social media networks without having to post the same content on every platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Thank you for your feedback. It’s good to hear, that Blog2Social helps you to share you blog posts on social media.

Which integrations that track the progress of the blog and its efficiency do you mean? We are always happy to receive feedback. Your feedback helps us to continuously develop and improve Blog2Social. If you ever have any other suggestions or feature ideas, just send us a message (customer-service(at)blog2social(dot)com) and let us know.

car wash
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

I like the platform because it allows to post your thoughts and feelings about certain social issues going on around the world Blog2social is one the best software i have used Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the downside of blog2social is u are not able to post certain stuff related to other software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would use blog2social to write software its a good platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

im solving alot of issues with my blog by expressing my opnions the benifits outweigh the risk there are certain issues with this software it does nt alow to post anything u want its selective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Thank you for this perfect rating.

Best regards and happy sharing

UE
What do you like best?

Something that I genuinely like about this is the fact that I can post short snippets of my blog post to social media (Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. This is something that is pretty personal, but there's a learning curve to pretty much every new system that I use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A definite benefit that I have seen is an increase of traffic to my blog now that I started using this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Awesome to hear that Blog2Social is pretty helpful for you.

Regarding the learning curve: Do you know our Blog2Social Step-by-Step-Guide?

We guide you through the installation of Blog2Social and everything you need to know to get started and running. Moreover, this guide helps you with understanding all setting options and features such as auto-posting, scheduling and tailoring your social media posts. And, this guide also provides you with tips to make the most of your social media marketing for each individual social network and boost your social media success.

Your Blog2Social-Team

What do you like best?

I really love how easy it is to use, but most importantly the calendar and how it is pretty much a one stop shop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I would be able to locate the post that I created years ago Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have to post on multiple social media platforms I can just do it easily with one click away. Saves me lots of time and energy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Thank you for your feedback. Always good to hear that Blog2Social saves lots of time and energy.

The feature to locate posts that you created years ago is already on our development list and we are working on implementing this update.

We would be very happy, if we can convince you of the advantages of Blog2Social and if you change your rating.

Your Blog2Social-Team

What do you like best?

The fact that I can write one blog and be done with it makes my job so much easier. Submitting this to social media all at once is a huge time saver, and a relief because my manager expects a new post at least once a month, and since she does not care if it is the same across the board, I can just submit all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One downfall of this software is that all of the postings are set to the same format. There is no way to change the formatting on specific sites in case you want to make something searchable, or highlight an item when sharing on specific sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is making it easier for me to post on all medias at the same time. I have realized that it should not take one person over three hours just to post one blast at a time. Blog2social has given me a way to cut this time down immensely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Thank you for taking the time for your detailed feedback and your rating, Angela :)

We are glad that you save so much time with Blog2Social and that it is making your social media marketing easier!

Currently, you can filter your blog posts and sites by these points:

Title, author, categories, tags, post types, and status.

Are there additional categories or formatting options for specific sites you would like to use?

Could you please describe your suggestion to "highlight an item when sharing on specific sites" again? Then I can forward it to our product management and add it to our update list :)

UB
What do you like best?

excellent program that helps me to be connected in any social network, with just a click I can publish in any network and instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You do not have the option to schedule the publications with any pictures attached, it is a problem for the promotions that are made or any events that you have to do and we do not have time to be publishing it every 20min. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider leaving the publications loaded on the page to schedule the publications for the rest of the day or week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to publish in all the social networks where we are registered to publish quickly with just one click, instead of getting into each social network separately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your kind words!

It's good to hear that Blog2Social is a great help for you and supports you in your social media marketing :)

You have two options to specify the pictures for scheduled publications :

If you use the Auto-Poster for scheduling, Blog2Social automatically selects the image that is set as Featured Image or as OG:Image with the shared link.

You can find more information here: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=4&id=108&artlang=en

If you edit and schedule your social media posts manually, you can either automatically attach the featured image or the image that is set as OG:Image, or upload any image from your media library or desktop and add it as attached image.

More information can be found here: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=4&id=97&artlang=en

Do you have an additional feature in mind to attach any image to your scheduled publications?

Please contact us if you have any further questions about this. You can send an e-mail to customer-service(at)blog2social(dot)com or call +49 2181 7569 277.

AH
What do you like best?

The ability to automatically distribute new blog posts to the social channels of your choice, without having to go to each page and make the post individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inconsistency of appearance on the posts via various posting platforms as they are all different. Not a common occurrence, but does happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple way to distribute your blog posts amongst your social channels, or looking for a way to schedule old posts to revive them for Evergreen content - Blog2Social is a solid option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Revive old content that we want to evergreen repost. Also, saves a ton of time distributing new blog posts to the channels we want instantly or scheduled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Thank you for sharing and your detailed feedback!

Just as it should be! It is great that you save a ton of time with Blog2Social and that it helps you with your evergreen content :)

Blog2Social automatically selects the best format for your posts and automatically adapts them to the specific format requirements of each network.

For example, Blog2Social automatically selects the featured image of your article or the image defined as OG:Image and displays it as post image on your social media channels.

You can also specify the settings and the appearance of your auto-post posts in detail in your Blog2Social settings: WordPress Dashboard -> Blog2Social -> Settings -> Auto-Posting / Social Meta Data / Network Settings.

If, after your adjustments, a post should not be displayed the way you expected it to be, please send us a short e-mail to customer-service(at)blog2social(dot)com with the link to the blog post you wanted to share.

We will then get back to you as soon as possible :)

Thank you and kind regards!

What do you like best?

1.Auto posting feature

2. Custom scheduling

3. Custom Sharing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

URL placements are not at proper location

Lack of proper integration

A bit pricey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customers are upto date and they can schedule the posts easily so that nothing is being missed at crunch hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Blog2Social makes your work easier.

If you don’t want to purchase the premium version, there is actually quite a lot you can do with the free version of Blog2Social for your social media marketing:

automatically generate hashtags from your posts’ tags,

Happy sharing and best regards

UE
What do you like best?

This program does its job beautifully. My favorite feature is scheduled posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not feel that there is anything to dislike about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the problem of posting on social media at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andreas Winkler of Blog2Social

Hello.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're very happy to hear that

We are happy to hear that the planning function is your favorite feature. When developing Blog2Social, we focus on planning and customizing social media posts so that our customers can optimally adapt their content to the conditions of the individual networks.

Your Blog2Social-Team

What do you like best?

Blog2Social is so easy to use and the social automation is genius. Being able to effortlessly schedule posts is a necessity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints as of yet with Blog2Social. Everything I have experienced has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to save time with the social automation and have seen increased views with the use of Best Time Scheduler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Service Team of Blog2Social

Thank you for your great recommendation and for sharing your experience so far.

Do you have any suggestions for future enhancements that might turn these 3.5 stars into 5? Is there a feature you would like to see enhanced or a function you’d love to see in Blog2Social?

Please feel always free to contact us via email or by phone if you have any suggestions or questions about Blog2Social.

Tobias