Jenesis

Jenesis Software creates enterprise quality Agency Management System Software for the Insurance Industry.

Work for Jenesis?

Learning about Jenesis?

Jenesis Reviews

Showing 13 Jenesis reviews
Jenesis review by Feroze K.
Feroze K.

"Difficult to use and many other alternatives available"

What do you like best?

Jenesis is a good software for insurance purposes. I really like the features of managing claims and contracts of customers / clients. Makes life easier with the proper documentation involved.

What do you dislike?

Support is only available during business hours and online. Being in a different country, as my business hours are different from the team's, I have faced a few problems with communicating with quality support or technical team. I also faced a lot of problems while setting up this software. It is not easy to use. Even tried taking help from the Webinars and online videos available but it still didn't help much. Linux not supported. I would say more cons than pros for this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not exactly recommend this software as there are better alternatives available out there. Good for a trial version but wouldn't advice investing.

For my company, Jenesis has helped to keep a track of my claims, contracts, documents and policies. Being an oil company, I have to hedge my risks against different commodities or products and this is when Jenesis comes in handy.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Jenesis
Jenesis review by Pardeep M.
Pardeep M.

"Insurance Solution! Can't deny"

What do you like best?

Firstly, when I signed up for this software, the software was easy to understand. Secondly, when I had signed up for Jenesis and was able to use it, in order to understand it, there were Webinars and Live Online Training available which was quite unique. Jenesis is available on Android, Windows, iOS and Mac making accessibility much more easy. Many other software lacked an application feature. Along with this, I would even like to mention that the customer support is excellent. Top Marks. Customer Support is available online so problems can be addressed there and then.

What do you dislike?

Initially Jenesis can be a bit boring and time consuming but within no time anyone can get the hang of this and be a master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to all. This is your one-stop solution for insurance and you won't regret it

I have had the privilege of working with almost half a dozen insurance management software but I have liked Jenesis the most. It is a cloud based software so it can be accessed by any of my employee no matter whichever part of the world he / she is in. My cost plan / package is dependent on the features / users / locations I want and this is the best part. No minimum fee of using this software as well.

What Insurance Agency Management solution do you use?

Jenesis review by Rica H.
Rica H.

"Good from an Accounting perspective"

What do you like best?

Good functionality for documenting actions. You can easily click and drag emails to be saved to a client file, or import documents. This is crucial from an accounting perspective.

What do you dislike?

Some items, like the search feature, needs improvement. But, I have had a great response from the Jenesis team in improving the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot speak to how this software works for insurance agents. I can only reference my experience from an accounting perspective. My primary needs involve searching for client records and then documenting payments, notes, etc. Jenesis works well for that purpose. I have also had an excellent response from Jenesis in various improvement requests. They have really listened well to our needs and have tweaked their software to improve the user experience. Also, they have met or exceeded expectation when an issue arises that requires immediate assistance. The online chat feature is great.

We can be paperless and keep a clear historical record for every client.

Jenesis review by Brandy W.
Brandy W.

"Customer Care :)"

What do you like best?

I give it a 10. I felt both ladies did a great job on the training end and also on the questioning to make sure I knew what I was doing. They both made me feel comfortable with asking questions when I was a little confused.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I do not have anything negative to say about the software.

This has solved our multiple location client management issues. We can now provide better customer service to any of our clients at any of our locations.

Jenesis review by Miles B.
Miles B.

"Great Value and Service Tailored for Independent Agents"

What do you like best?

Jenesis is constantly changing/adding features to benefit its users based on suggestions from its users.

What do you dislike?

Occassionally we have stability issues but the Jenesis Support team is always quick to help us.

Jenesis has helped our agency transition to paperless. From simple things like emailing receipts and ID cards to integrating with esignature services like Insuresign we have dramatically decreased our paper and toner usage.

Jenesis review by vicki m.
vicki m.

"help "

What do you like best?

What we here at Insurance Solutions like the best is the help we receive from the Tech guys at Jenesis, they get right in there and help us ,sometimes it's just a matter of handholding to make us feel better about not knowing how to fix something. also we like the email feature .

What do you dislike?

if we had a dislike it would be chasing our name on the login .

Recommendations to others considering the product

go visit an office that uses it and ask them how they like it

this would be better answered by Mr Goode

Jenesis review by Administrator

"Great Tech/ Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love the live chat on the website. I have utilized that many times and they were able to assist me easily. The effort they put into developing the program to always improve and increase usability. They are open to discussing suggestions or user needs to improve user functionality.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features, particularly in the Commercial Lines, are not suited for the way we manage files and customer information. However, Jenesis is always working to improve on these.

Managing customer demographics, policy information. Everything is in one place.

Jenesis review by Suellen G.
Suellen G.

"Jenesis Software has made insurance quoting and policy servicing a lot easier"

What do you like best?

Jenesis has come a long way from when I first started using them. Definitely a 10. When you have an issue, their customer service is right there for you.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Jenesis that I don't like. If you have issues you just pick up phone and call.

N/a

Jenesis review by Todd J.
Todd J.

"Jenesis is great"

What do you like best?

I have been a client since 1999 and wouldn't go anywhere else. Jenesis is a must for any retail insurance agency regardless of your size and regardless of the lines of business you write.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

automation, reduction in staff

Jenesis review by Johnny E.
Johnny E.

"Very good software. Very good support staff"

What do you like best?

Small enough to care. Large enough for results.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bothers me about this team of experts

Agency management is handled with Jenesis. Much easier than keeping it all in my files.

Jenesis review by Max F.
Max F.

"Jenesis agency management system"

What do you like best?

I have used Jenesis for the last 8+ years and highly recommend it. They have made and continue to make positive changes to their product. Most importantly, they listen to the users.

What do you dislike?

There have been lots of improvements over the years with the commercial integration and service but that is what I like least.

Keeps all of my customers information

Jenesis review by User

"Solid system, but not without issue"

What do you like best?

Ability to have comprehensive info in each customer file. Ability to use comparative rater for NC auto quotes. Email & text functions. Integration with SEP & InsureSign

What do you dislike?

System instability. Systems issues are resolved with updates, but updates usually come with new system issues & bugs. In the sake of fairness, our agency customer file is likely the largest that Jenesis handles, and thusly it seems that we experience issues first & issues that other users may not encounter.

Single point AMS

Jenesis review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Better management systems out there"

What do you like best?

No longer have them for our agency management system. Everything was very old school when we used them. Was not easy to streamline our products

What do you dislike?

Other than being able to make payments via the system there wasn't much I liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Currently use Hawksoft and they have everything we need and more. Have been very happy with them. Don't waste your time with Jenesis.

None

Learning about Jenesis?

* We monitor all Jenesis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.