Easy to learn and use (navigation, profile setup, quick access to info etc.)
• Engaging interface: It is hoped that members want to come and spend time in the environment
• Flexible: Design and refinement of the environment wa/is easy to do (e.g. changing of widgets, titles, interface, adding photos etc.)
• Storage: Large and on Canadian servers
• User Accounts: Ease and flexibility with setting up and editing accounts; users are able to customize their accounts (e.g. dashboard, directory profile, what content they subscribe to, To Do lists, push notifications etc.)
• Security: Ability to set View/Edit members’ privileges easily and flexibly (across individuals and teams within the Partnership and publicly)
• Functionality: All in one resource – Directory, communication (e.g. posting of information such as announcements, meeting notes, updates etc. with ability to add comments, broadcast or email), file and calendar sharing, task lists, blogs/wikis, advanced search features, compatibility with social media tools etc.
• Technical and customer Support: Affordable and responsive
• Affordable: Few funds were assigned to the purchase of a KM tool in our Partnership budget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.