HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

(3,162)

HubSpot CRM is everything you need to organize, track, and nurture your leads and customers. Yes, it's 100% free, forever.

Work for HubSpot CRM?

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot CRM Reviews

Ask HubSpot CRM a Question
Showing 3,162 HubSpot CRM reviews
Mark S.
View Original May 20, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot CRM
Chase H.
View Original November 13, 2018

"The Swiss army knife of marketing software that can handle every job you need done!"

What CRM solution do you use?

Nick K.
UA
Un-attributed
Un-attributed
Keila M.

"Hubspot is ideal for working with CMS platforms"

What do you like best?

We like this software because of the extensive portfolio of SEO options it has. It is very good to follow up, as in the case of its keyword tracking function. It presents a good A / B test management system, and allows you to manage landing pages, in order to quickly convert visitors to our site into customers. It integrates very well to CMS services, such as wordpress. We also like its lead nurturing function.

What do you dislike?

Firstly we do not like the fact that Hubspot has so many shortcomings when sharing files. An example of this is that it does not even allow links to create access from our website to any other. We do not like your market research management tool (in the case of trending). Its price is very high. $ 200 a month is a pretty expensive amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot we liked it a lot. We recommend it to better address the sales opportunities, and to obtain our accounts with which to work in a short time. It is quite useful to retain customers, and to make our sales processes more secure.

Hubspot has helped us a lot with content management within our website. It has also been beneficial for managing the analytics of our marketing campaigns, which can now be easily exported in different formats. It has been useful to review all the data of our contacts, and to analyze our needs as a company, in order to know how to create better marketing strategies.

Mikah P.

"A really well rounded product for SME's!"

What do you like best?

We use all three components of Hubspot - CRM, Marketing and Sales. The Academy is amazing. The amount of resources available is more than we could possibly use.

What do you dislike?

Duplications and automatic company data isn't always accurate or relevant. This can be frustrating at times as it pulls information automatically from the internet. This can often be incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot has progressed a great deal in the past 3 three years. The Marketing and Sales portals are starting to gel together; they originally felt that they were two different portals.

We use the Sales, CRM and Marketing and fully utilise all three areas. I can be tricky keeping track of current users of our software platform, as well as following prospects on their inbound journey. All three areas work well together and allow us to track everything.

I'm sure that there are several areas we could improve and get better at. We've now engage a 3rd party contractor to help us with this. They're going to be helping with our inbound marketing.

Sheeba J.

"Hubspot CRM-Expertise in Inbound sales "

What do you like best?

Hubspot CRM helps us to prioritize on the leads that is being generated.The certification course provide helps us to learn new thing and we can have a sales technique etiquette before dealing with the customers.The email that is being synchronized with the hubspot help us to check whether the customer has viewed our email and how may times the user has viewed.Voice recording option provided is helpful in hearing our previous conversation and with that we can make further calls on it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the lead is generated may be viewed twice and duplication may occur.

Recorded voice of a particular lead is seen in other lead.The conversation is missing may be we have to search for the recording and then we have to make our call further.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We can have a basic learning in sales and marketting .The strategies used are defined in the videos where we can get more knowlege about the product and how we have to sell our product.The certification course is very useful for attaining our goals.

Certification course provided before starting a sales.

Email synchronization.

We can have an option on how to prioritize on the leads that is being generated.

we can give high attention to the prospective leads.

Just call Synchronization help us to dial from the CRM ratehr than dialing through a normal phone.

James M.

"Fantastic Free CRM"

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM has a simple UI and it's free for all users. This makes it a fantastic first step to getting all of your customer data in one place so that you have only one version of the truth.

What do you dislike?

The power of the full suite means that it can be a little daunting to get started with everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't look back! And be careful creating too many custom fields to start with. Getting fully onboard with HubSpot means that you can really leverage the value of the platform, with things such as smart content on your website.

We have managed to aggregate all of our customer data into one spot, and from there make sure everyone in our business has the transparency required to provide our customers with a great experience.

- Only one source of the truth

- We stop accidentally sending the wrong info to clients

- The team can have a more coordinated approach to servicing our customers

Sonal S.

"Best Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love it, easy to create landing page and implement call to action. Support of Michael is admirable. He is helping us a lot. Training materials are also a good part. We can create call to action by the help of pre-define call to action. We can create email easily with the help of an attractive templates. Designing of landing page and form is also a cup of tea just because of Hubspot. Thanks for providing such a valuable support

What do you dislike?

I love to use Hubspot but still I have seen anything that are not good. All things are arrange in proper order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, It is a good tool for tracking of a website and also to get information about best call to action. I strongly recommended hubspot for marketing and sales purpose. Our team can get tracking info and email marketing performance easily.

I am able to solve Email marketing and its performance review performance. I can also check social media in one place. If you are talking about Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. I don't need to close eyes on all platform. Just with the help of Hubspot, I can review all things in one place. Its help a lot. If you are looking to create attractive then you can easily create with the help of Hubspot. Attractive forms are placed in Hubspot. Just by drag and drop you are able to create form. It is so easy and I love the support of Hubspot.

Cody W.

"Everything's decent, nothing is the best"

What do you like best?

- Every sales and marketing function being in one place

- Sequences and Templates

What do you dislike?

- Functionality is overall clunky - especially reporting, too many clicks to achieve an end result - Look at Pipedrive wink wink

- Live chat doesn't give you IP address while talking to them - Look at Zopim wink wink

- Quoting is dreadful and not customizable - need to be able to customize the template, have custom line items, adjust what subtotals and totals show. Look at Pandadoc wink wink

- Not being able to visualize the contacts on a map Look at Mapmycustomers or Pipedrive wink wink

- Limited data scraping of contacts on our website, Marketo gathers far more from new visitors and repeat visitors wink wink

- Not any accountability from sales to customer success - our Sales rep in the beginning lied about features and said we had certain things and now our customer success person is stuck managing us as an unhappy client

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a scalable product, so as you grow it is a good option to have. Definitely not for the faint of heart, there are better pure CRMs out there.

More emails getting out than with Pipedrive due to Sequences (though they just added this feature, wish I had stayed with them)

Saving time inputting contacts from live chat (used to manually copy over from Zopim)

Getting data on service and support through Service Hub

Heather L.

"Great product for inbound marketing and analytics!"

What do you like best?

Adding a blog to our website has generated so much traffic to our site! And the Deals section has really helped our Admissions team see quickly where they are in each stage of the admissions process. What i like best though, is the customer support and training. They're quick, responsive and very helpful!

What do you dislike?

I would like more opportunities for customization within the different modules. We are a private school, so for our email purposes, it would be nice to group contacts as families. Currently the only way to group contacts is through "Companies" but that doesn't really work for us.

The automation and workflows have significantly changed the way our admissions process works. It's much more efficient now and gives our admissions officers more time to spend talking to families (rather than replying to and sending emails). The meetings function is also a huge time saver in back-and-forth emails they used to have to do with families to schedule a tour or shadow day. The analytics will be helpful as well in setting goals for the coming year and figuring out what worked and what didn't.

Michelle K.

"HubSpot has been a life-saving organizational tool and customer tracking platform!"

What do you like best?

I can't even recall how I was managing tasks and daily to-dos before I discovered HubSpot. Once I began using the CRM I have been able to maintain better contact with customers; have all customer information at my fingertips (and the phone app is also awesome); and manage my own time in the office more effectively with task reminders, etc.

What do you dislike?

This is more on my part but I haven't had the time to truly leverage the entire capabilities that HubSpot offers. I do pay for the next level up for the more extensive marketing aspects and feel the learning curve, or just me making time to implement those capabilities has been a slight drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend HubSpot to other small businesses, or any business, that need a way to capture customer info and then organize that data in relevant categories or marketing campaigns. And the automation aspects of the program are worth paying for. And perhaps most of all it helps to keep individuals on track with the ability to set tasks, reminders, etc.

I am solving the problem of knowing what customers to contact and when. And the ability to assign tasks to myself on a daily basis has allowed me to keep my day much better organized. Not to mention ditching the hundreds of business cards that once used to reside on my desk!

Lewis H.

"Since joining HubSpot we have collaborated better with our sales team and increased awareness"

What do you like best?

the CRM has made the communication between our marketing department and sales department, not missing any leads and when picking up a contact every team member is aware of what has been discussed and what information has been most beneficial for the online customer. Also having Social Media, Emails, CRM, Service & our website management system all in one place has been paramount to our recent success.

What do you dislike?

The least useful thing we have found on Hubspot is the Tickets and the only reason for this is because we are a small organisation therefore issues are resolved quickly without needing to raise a ticket. This is slowly getting used more over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop thinking about getting it and do it. Your business will grow in the first year!

Communication between teams., Weekly reports are simple providing information quickly for meetings. AS the main user of the platform it has increased efficiency in all task freeing more time to focus on other digital marketing activities.

Sam B.

"Does a lot of things but none of them that well"

What do you like best?

Hubspot has a huge range of features. It will do more than you can find in a single CRM in most places. It has all of those features integrated right out of the box, which is nice too. The feature I like the most is that it tracks all of the interactions your contacts have with your emails, website, links you embed within your emails, etc.

What do you dislike?

Despite having a wide range of features, Hubspot doesn't really do any of them particularly well. I think I would be better served using something that really focused on just being a CRM and let me integrate to third parties that do all of the bells and whistles Hubspot offers as their main focus. For example, the calendar scheduling solution Hubspot offers is much worse than Calendly or FreeBusy but since they offer their own solution they won't integrate to either of the companies that solve that problem better than they do. They want to be everything for everyone, which I think is a bad business model. Also, they make it very difficult to transition off of their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small company that wants something pretty powerful and EASY to implement Hubspot is for you. If you want to have the best in class solutions for all of the bells and whistles that Hubspot offers I think you would be better served using SalesForce and integrating third party applications.

It is a really good out of the box product. It would have taken me a long time to configure another CRM to do the same things it does.

PRIYANKA B.

""Hubspot is our very best Search engine optimization managing application ""

What do you like best?

Hubspot management application is very beneficial when creating accounts with regards to the overall performance of the site. It possesses a great Content management systems, in which it is possible to handle weblogs. It also offers a powerful tool for executing inbound marketing. Hubspot leads us flawless services for SEO supervision. The customer services are speedily attempting to give solutions to the client.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I wouldn't like in any way about this application is its software for mobile phone devices because it is very restricted at the number of stages. We don't prefer that the entire process of obtaining contact details are so manual. It doesn't have audit resources, either for collaboration

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot is the foremost companion for any online marketing team. Its flexibility causes it to become perfect to use all sorts of SEO strategies and acquire rewarding outcomes very quickly. It is pretty simple to use and extremely useful for sales. I recommend you start with HubSpot after which relocating to another thing if this does not match your needs.

Hubspot is actually comparatively great generally. It's cost-effective and enables A/B testing being dealt with quite easily. Additionally, it enables several types of monitoring, for example monitoring keywords and phrases, and rank over the internet. Hubspot is an excellent substitute to carrying out comprehensive market research.

Aayushi D.

"Really great tool for all kind of organizations"

What do you like best?

I think Hubspot is extraordinary as in it matches up contacts and email organizing rapidly, and I like the blog include too. I get email notices connected to my work gmail account at whatever point an interior email all through the organization is sent. I think the administration is extraordinary looking back, I simply need to adapt a greater amount of the highlights with the goal that I can use the procedure as successfully as could be allowed.

What do you dislike?

I imagine that Hubspot needs to make their administration substantially more client open/amicable. The advertising branch of the organization I am working for frequently battles with completely getting a handle on and using the majority of the highlights Hubspot brings to the table in view of an absence of comprehension. We are trusting that inside the following couple of months, we will turn out to be better familiar with the instruments and administrations accessible through Hubspot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is prescribed to begin getting great outcomes as quickly as time permits. Hubspot is a rich device, which adjusts to the client's SEO needs in a wise way, so we think he has a decent AI. It is prudent to online stores that have enough spending plan to significantly build their quality on the web.

I don't exactly see how to utilize it. The advantages appear as though they are inclining towards the association side, however I additionally feel as if it's not just spread out.

Micah B.

"CRM is FREE and pretty powerful!"

What do you like best?

Most of the time when something is free it’s a trial period of it’s just not very good. Hubspot’s CRM is free for life and great for small to medium businesses looking to start utilizing a CRM.

The mobile app is handy. You can text,email, of call directly from the app and Hubspot will keep track of everything. It even automatically asks for notes on the conversation after a call. The app will alert you when the customer opens an email that you sent them. Pretty cool.

What do you dislike?

In order keep track of emails, texts, phone calls you have to make sure to send those from within the app or website. Otherwise it won’t track it as a contact point. You have to remember to always open the app and send from there. It takes some time to remember it and I still forget now and again even after a few months.

HubSpot CRM is helping me keep track of my clients and makes it so easy to go back and see the different stages of development for each client.

Lisa K.

"Game changing CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the layout of the software and user interface design. It's so easy to connect the dots in Hubspot it truly improves my daily workflow and increases efficiency. To top that off, the training and support offered is notable. Quick response time, loads of support articles and the agents are helpful, nice and know their product. We've made suggestions to the software over the past 2 yrs and have seen lots of changes but nothing too overwhelming to the user. They actually listen to us!

What do you dislike?

At first, there were some integrations that were a bit clunky or properties missing from the client record but the suggestion we made were heard and responded to with action. 2yr later the software is even better than our first impressions. With automations as well, the work is done for us which frees us up for more time to connect with qualified leads and move prospects along to closed sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a way to track leads, conduct inbound sales, monitor your deal pipeline and not compromise on integration, Hubspot is for you. Top that off with stellar support and training tools, you can't go wrong. Not to mention the user interface design is easy on the eyes, well thought out and simple to adjust to and use.

Centralized, reliable CRM increasing efficiency, streamlining workflow and making it easy to track leads, monitor your pipeline and even customize to each users needs some of the interface,

Juan T.

"Hubspot is our best SEO management tool "

What do you like best?

Hubspot has a good profit management system, which is useful when making accounts about the performance of our website. It has a good CMS system, with which it is easy to manage blogs and personal use pages. Hubspot also has a tool for conducting unbound marketing. Hubspot brings us an impeccable service for SEO management. It is a stable platform with an infinite number of functions so that web positioning is of quality. The customer service is fast trying to give answers to the customer. In addition, they have endeavored to provide useful solutions as possible. The price of hubspot can be customizable based on the SEO needs of the company. The contract is usually flexible with the client. There are countless contributions available online for the training of the hubspot end user. Most are very useful information for quick understanding.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a link manager for web pages. It has no integration with the Google analytics platform (which would be quite useful to better review the metrics). It also does not allow tracking for mobile searches, and its integration with social networks is a bit slow to do (especially with LinkedIn, for accessibility permits).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot is the best friend of any online marketing department. Its versatility makes it ideal to apply all kinds of SEO campaigns and obtain profitable results in a short time. It should be noted that hubspot is useful for prospects of potential customers to buy with the landing pages.

Hubspot is pretty good in general terms. It is economical, and allows A/B tests to be handled very comfortably. It also allows different types of tracking, such as tracking keywords, and ranking on the web. Hubspot is a good alternative to perform detailed market studies.

Charles D.

"If it isn't HubSpot, you're not doing it right."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of navigating an entire customer data base / deals / tasks in one system.

Great customer Service.

What do you dislike?

I will not trash talk HubSpot. I will not trash talk HubSpot. I will not trash talk HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work through the system...play with the settings and try everything. In 3-6 months you'll be a pro.

I have never worked in a CRM before. HubSpot has given me a platform to keep and organize thousands of records and data points - which I can find in minutes. It is my digital planner. Integrated with our quoting program, makes HubSpot the ideal assistant. It would take me 100's of more hours to track, organize, and close sales without HubSpot.

Gracie T.

"Super Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like how you can reach out to lots of people at the same time with a cookie cuter email sequence that will follow up for you. This eliminates the risk of forgetting about a prospective company that could have been a buyer. I also like how you can put in all of the contacts that you are working with and track all of your interactions with them. This prevents reaching out to someone/a company that you have already tried in the past. HubSpot also offers an awesome learning center that gives fool-proof tutorials on how to use the website to your advantage and how to get the most out of all the features that It has to offer.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is how it takes a little bit to learn everything super well. The videos are awesome if you kind of have an idea of what you're doing. But you can eventually figure everything out and how to navigate the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to watch the videos on how to use/do everything on the website so that you can get the most out of what the website has to offer. Make sure to utilize the sequencing, and look at the data it collects.

Im saving so much time by using the sequencing feature that HubSpot offers. I am also making sure not to reach out to someone I have already reached out to which is nice.

Alejandro A.

"Full interaction with all customers."

What do you like best?

The experience we have had with HubSpot CRM was perfect and necessary for us to adapt to the automated process it offers us, in order to simplify the sales process and to establish the communication that we had needed to have with customers. What I like the most about HubSpot CRM is that it offers me the ability to communicate very quickly with my clients, and it also offers me a variety of forms of communication, whether by videoconference, call, chat or mail. I hope that HubSpot CRM always offers me this variety when it comes to communicating with each of my clients.

What do you dislike?

One factor that I do not like at all about HubSpot CRM is its application for mobile phones, since it is very limited at a certain point, it provides me with an application interface which does not allow me to respond to the requests of my clients, I simply It allows to visualize the progress of a sale and to know if the client had any response. I would like you to allow me to respond to clients, since this way I would do it without needing to be inside my company.

Thanks to the HubSpot CRM platform and the functions it has provided me, I have had at hand a sales system that has really helped the exponential growth of my company and the financing of it. I hope that HubSpot CRM is always present, contributing its grain of sand to be able to benefit sales and communication and interaction with customers.

Grace K.

"Hubspot is a great concept, but not as user friendly as other services that I have used"

What do you like best?

I think Hubspot is great in the sense that it syncs contacts and email networking quickly, and I also like the blog feature as well. I receive email notifications linked to my work gmail account whenever an internal email throughout the company is sent. I think the service is great in hindsight, I just need to learn more of the features so that I can utilize the process as effectively as possible.

What do you dislike?

I think that Hubspot needs to make their service much more user accessible/friendly. The marketing department of the company I am working for often struggles with fully grasping and utilizing all of the features Hubspot has to offer because of a lack of understanding. We are hoping that within the next few months, we will become better acquainted with the tools and services available through Hubspot.

I don't quite understand how to use it. The benefits seem like they are leaning towards the connection side, but I also feel as though it's not simply laid out.

Mario P.

"Hubspot is the most useful SEO service today "

What do you like best?

We like how powerful your marketing and sales tools are. These are well unified in the same system. Your integrated CRM is excellent, and it helps a lot to improve customer service management. By using these tools together you get many better results, and it is very easy to manage contacts and businesses. The integral inbound marketing function is very stable.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that the process of collecting contact data is so manual. It does not have audit tools, nor for collaboration. That is, it does not have an integrated chat, nor a cooperative writing of content reports. Your competitor movement analysis tool is too slow, and does not correctly display all the required information about the results of these.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended to start getting good results as soon as possible. Hubspot is an elegant tool, which adapts to the user's SEO needs in an intelligent way, so we think he has a good AI. It is advisable to online stores that have enough budget to greatly increase their presence on the web.

With Hubspot, we have greatly improved our methods to achieve positioning on the web. It should be noted that it is much simpler than before to work with keyword research tools, and with ranking tracking through the web. In short, hubspot solves the tracking of keywords a lot, and helps to monitor our results is a more comfortable process.

Luciano A.

"Renew the business sales process."

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM has been a platform that since it was implemented, achieved excellent results in a very short time, providing a pleasant benefit in each of the parts of our sales process. What I like most about this platform is that it allows me to communicate continuously with each of my potential clients, it offers me different ways of communicating and it makes my clients satisfied with the sales process and with the process of adapting to the Marketing sector. I hope that this platform always maintains this communication facility so that it continues to bring pleasant benefits to my company.

What do you dislike?

The factor that I do not like about this platform is its free tests, it should be noted that these free tests are too limited and do not give the user the facility to develop an adequate and complete use with the platform, in order to know it and Know whether to buy a plan or not.

Since its implementation in my company, we have achieved that this platform helps us to simplify the sales process, in addition, has provided us with the pleasant benefit of making reports and sales graphs in automatic. In short, HubSpot CRM has completely renewed the sales process of my company.

Riley C.

"Good training tool for new job position. "

What do you like best?

i personally enjoyed taking the certification courses more than just the lessons themselves. The certification courses were educational and I got to see how much i actually learned after taking the courses.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how you had to do certain tasks to get certifications. I'm not allowed to make a "deal" through my companies account so i wasn't able to complete a certification course i had taken because of that. Took and passed the test but could be certified because I was unable to create a hypothetical deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learning ho to use to CRM is best when learning hands on, the videos help but i've learned more by practicing on my own.

Ive realized how important inbound sales are. I did not study sales in college, so i just had a basic understanding of business sales. Its nice to be able to log in and see any activities with companies. you can track any progress, and that makes it easy to take advantage of any lead big or small.

Luis Gabriel B.

"A more streamlined process for customer service."

What do you like best?

The customer's attention and constant supervision of each of their concerns is a task that is very important for us and that supplements the necessary resources to be able to keep up with the needs of the clients. What I like most about HubSpot CRM is that it is a fairly complete platform, offering me the ability to control the entire sales sector and at the same time, be attentive to customers. It should be noted that this complete accessibility has made it possible for me to control the entire sales sector in a more feasible and comfortable way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that HubSpot CRM is so limited in mobile devices, this is a very important factor and that it should be more than successful, it should not have any kind of problem. Currently during the use of this platform on my mobile device, I have had a lot of slowness and too many limits, since it is a fairly compact application and it is very difficult to use the platform completely.

Since implementing HubSpot CRM in each of the areas of my company, I have had the great benefit of communicating in various ways with my clients, this has made the sales process much more successful and becomes a much more streamlined process .

Daniel P. F.

"Perfect system that has been adapted to my needs."

What do you like best?

I like this system because it allows me to automate many processes in my marketing business, it also lets me see the behavior and acceptance of customers in relation to the products offered and their respective opinions. One of the functions that I have not seen in other programs is that it allows me to see when clients open my sent emails.

In addition, this system allows me to save time, since I can automate many processes that are simple but take time and effort. This system has a very friendly interface that allows me to use this system quickly without having much knowledge of the system, but has many tutorials that are helpful in the execution of tasks.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this system, even having a lot of time using it, I find it excellent and very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this system, because it has been a real blessing to be able to use it. If you are not convinced, you can learn more about its functions using its free version.

Thanks to this system I have been able to register a constant productivity, facilitating to my team an optimal work that has left us a lot of performance in all this time. This system has also allowed me to increase the list of emails and reach a large number of customers.

This system has an excellent technical support team that has allowed us to know more about all the benefits of Hubspot CRM, they have also been like our supervisors giving us all the attention and monitoring of the problems that may have arisen with the system.

Hannah S.

"First time business development representative"

What do you like best?

I love that you can create a customized backend experience so that your daily routine is partially automated. It's great to not have to worry about what I'm supposed to do next; HubSpot creates tasks for me and notifies me when they need to be completed. I also like that I can see how many times someone opens an email.

What do you dislike?

HubSpot's contacts, companies, and deals do not automatically associate. This makes it really confusing at times and also creates extra work for me when I have to go through and manually associate all of them. It also really bothers me that HubSpot doesn't automatically search for duplicate companies and contacts when importing a list. This has created issues for me and my time. At times, people have been working the same company without realizing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's fairly easy to use and very helpful for sales. I would suggest starting with HubSpot and then moving to something else if it doesn't fit your need.

I primarily use HubSpot for sales. I have also realized that HubSpot can be a great tool for organizing my workflow.

Hemalatha M.

"Sales technique ,Inbound Sales can be easily attainable "

What do you like best?

Hubspot CRM prioritize our leads so that we can give importance to the most prioritized one.

Certification course provided for every sales person helps in moving to the next level and can attain a clear idea of inbound sales and techniques .

Future reference to the call that can also be viewed by the previous call recording .

We ca also have the option of viewing that how many times the email has been viewed our customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contacts are repeated twice as a duplicate.And the voice that is being recorded is being saved in different context .so it might be some difficulty is verifying the records.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Inbound Sales helps the employee to attain a clear metric to reach its Goal.

Helps to prioritize on the leads and saves time and easy understandable features provided.

Recommended for a small business to large business.

Synchronizing the mail with hubspot .

Filtering option helps us to Prioritize the leads .

Calling option also an added advantage where we can call through just call with looking for another software

Pamela Klarrizz D.

"Hubspot time saver"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is the sequence. It is my first time to experience that and it really is a time saver. I like hubspot crm because it is very user friendly. I also like task management especially the queing part as it also saves time and allow you to know what to finish first or the nearest deadline that should be done first.

What do you dislike?

As of now I do not notice any unlikable features because everything is very organized and easy to learn. It is very useful especially in sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all that are looking for hubspot, I would highly recommend this as it is very organized , it saves time, it helps you out monitoring all the details of the contacts and sales leads. It is the best as it is very easy to use and understand how it works. It help you finish tasks on time because it determines the deadline of each task so it allows you to know which comes first or which can be done at a later time. It also gave you opportunity to sit back and relax as you follow all your schedules events and task.

I think it helped me monitor my leads and my sales, it help me be on track since it has detailed deals with amount that I can see what I need to follow up and push through. It helps you for manage your task very well as it has a due date for each task you make.

Artis S.

"I have been using Hubspot for half a year, and i am satisfied with it"

What do you like best?

Best part of this CRM is simplicity. Everything is easy to find and use. Also the there are a lot of adjustments you can make through settings. All information is very compact and easy to work with. This system really improves your companies daily task completion speed.

What do you dislike?

The thing i didn't like was applications use on Android system. Problem occurred when I was rotating screen from vertical to horizontal the proportions of tabs were not similar and it was hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the settings to make it more comfortable as well feel free to contact support center as it is very professional and will always help you to find best solution for you.

We are using Hubspot CRM so that we would always know which deal is in which status and when and who has done something with it. It is excelent that I can get to Hubspot CRM through multiple devices -phone ,pc ,tablet.

David W.

"Excellent collaborative platform that's easy to use, and efficient for all teams. "

What do you like best?

One of the most helpful integrations of the CRM is the knowledge base and training courses available for HubSpot users. Many other platforms do not have the amount of training materials needed to fully understand the CRM and to keep up with all of the new features and updates. HubSpot really excels on this front!

What do you dislike?

Even though there is a lot of training information in the knowledge bases, there isn't as much organization as I'd like to see. I've found many duplicates (too similar of) courses in the training and would like to see a more streamlined approach to this in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to similar CRMS, HubSpot is an overall better platform, that's easier to use, less clunky and more integrated features for all teams.

HubSpot CRM is very transparent through the CRM, so it's very easy to solve problems from/for different teams using HubSpot. This makes problem-solving much easier, instead of having to access multiple software stacks, etc.

Carmeanna E.

"HubSpot CRM"

What do you like best?

I love that HubSpot is a dynamic, easy to use tool and comes with a learning community and forum.

What do you dislike?

There are a few kinks with any CRM solutions that are hard to customize for your own needs. IT is a combination of working with your team and with the HubSpot team to figure out work worunds for these smaller customer needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommed a demo with them and really asking direct questions pertaining to how HubSpot solves your team's needs. Their platform speaks for itself but you need to know how exactly they can help you. THey offer a comprehensive CRM platform that is easy to use, easy to set-up, easy to get trained on but how you utilize it is up to your team.

We needed a place for our Sales and Customer Success teams to communicate with, track, analyze and update all of our deals and prospects.

Isabel S.

"Mr Jeff"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that the CRM is user friendly, it has a lot of things we can use to analyze sales which are amazing! Hubspot has many integrations with many tools such as Zapier. I don¡t know if this is well explained but, its like hubspot really tries to be user friendly and help us have everything connected. really like the attention, I know myself and my company may be a little bit too much. But i love to know that there are people trying to solve the problem and people "with me.

What do you dislike?

That i cannot assign the same contacts and deals at the same time!! This has made my life really really hard haha Because for Hubspot there are two different things. As i said before, it has amazing tools, but sometimes its very difficult to find these amazing things.

I would also recommend to have a better dashbor export, because when i try to export the data of my dashboards it only exports it as a pdf which is not really ... the best. Its like taking screenshots

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to do the certificates even if they're long. This is because Hubspot has so many interesting things and tools, the "hard" part is to find them.

Well we hubspot helps us solve EVERYTHING, sales, stages, marketing... everything. I love that it helps us with the organization, without Hubspot it would be hard for us to work.... having better analysis and control

Christian C.

"Convenient and Simple"

What do you like best?

HubSpot CRM has allowed our team to be more organized than ever, in an incredibly seamless fashion. What once used to take us five minutes to find, digging through old docs and random folders, are now a click away, so it has saved us tons of time and stress on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Analytics are the only downside. At times I've tried to create Email Marketing analytics reviews, and what HubSpot provides only scrapes the surface. To really find the best information I had to dig through Deals and email conversations manually which was rough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at your sales team and see what your major needs are. If there seem to be consistent communication gaps, or lack of organization, I would highly consider HubSpot. It is an incredible central place to monitor every step of the sales process

Organizational problems, both personally and for the organization. For me, Tasks are a life saver, and for our team, Deals are what have given us the biggest one-stop solution to being unorganized. These, along with using Sequences for email outreach have just made all of us breath easier

Sean B.

"Keeps me aware of what I need to know."

What do you like best?

Being able to set my self tasks throughout the week, with notifications to spur me to action.

Allows me to get up to speed on prospects I may not have contacted in a while quickly.

Good to coordinate out reach among different members of the sales team.

What do you dislike?

The wayfinding of some information can be convoluted, trying to find whether contacts have been assigned to previous companies can be difficult.

The integration with Gmail often doesn't work and you have to turn of the system to get it back on.

Some times the formatting isn't, clear I've added contracts and was only able to input value in dollars.

I don't like that the advanced training courses are charged at a premium rather than included as part of the package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Complete as many of the training courses as possible to ensure you get full value out of the service.

Experiment with the different features and try and find what you find most useful in your day to day.

Observe how other team members use it, as they may have discovered new features.

It has certainly improved my work flow and makes sure I don't miss contacting prospects.

Increased clarity across prospects and teams.

Jhorman H.

"Increase in productivity"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to use and all the help and support i get from the HubSpot Support team.

Keeping track of all your customer by defining personas to only make it easy for you to target those personas the you have identify.

Email templates functionality is really easy to use and the recommendations it makes, really helps you to create a very good email.

What do you dislike?

With so many functionalities available is really easy to forget how to use some of them if you do not used them often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best CRM out in the market all the right tools available with just one click and the On boarding service support is out of this world.

I am the type of person the loses focus and attention easily, specially if i have to do things the might seen redounded it can be very boring and my productivity level just goes down. I find it that with HubSpot i am able to get small tasks done, while increasing my productivity level.

Kaeli S.

"By far the most comprehensive and useful CRM I've ever used. "

What do you like best?

My favourite aspect of HubSpot is how user-friendly the interface is. I have access to an incredible amount of information about contacts in a single view, which ends up making my life ten times easier and ultimately provide a better experience for contacts. In addition, being able to set reminders for certain tasks and follow ups means I can clear brain space for higher-level thinking and leave the details to HubSpot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish the Deals were set up differently and that Deal attributes were most customizable. I still find myself making custom Excel spreadsheets for certain elements of tracking. I also don't like that sometimes the system seems to 'forget' that I'm an admin on the account and prevents me from taking certain actions, like Creating a New Deal, etc. Usually the CRM works fine, but sometimes there are minor tech glitches that can really throw a wrench in your day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not cheap, but it's worth it.

The fact that I can log so much information in one spot and manage almost the entirety of what I do through the platform, saves me time by not having to constantly switch programs. I love the amount of data I get about a contact's behaviour and how they are interacting with our content - this makes personalized reach outs ten times easier.

Matt J.

"Hubspot is a incredibly usable solution to the customer support challenges within business."

What do you like best?

Hubspot has a user-friendly interface with multiple options for connecting customers to the proper channels for support and an extensive anylytics system. The onboard communications section is effective at being able to bounce between emails and chat all within a concise dashboard.. The labeling and notes system if especially helpful when multiple people are working on the same cases but often at different times.

What do you dislike?

The live chat section can be a bit heavy to manage and is potentially a bit limiting on the number of chatflow solutions you can use at once. It could be nice to have more personalization within the service, even for things as simple as changing the look or themes of your dashboard to more appealing choices, more accessible at each user's level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot has great use within the customer support realm but could benefit from a minor overhaul into their chatflows to promote ease of use and setup. The organization is effective with both box-checking and drag-and-drop options which support different styles of use. Their layout is also effective at quickly presenting the relevant information and making sure it is displayed in a clear and concise manner.

The ticketing system within Hubspot has great functions with the ability to interconnect conversations with the actual tickets being solved. The auto-generation of tickets saves time as it allows someone first launching Hubspot after time off to quickly get a perspective of where things stand and to evaluate the necessary problems to solve.

Shiraz H.

"HubSpot CRM and Sales Automation keeps me efficient"

What do you like best?

Calendar scheduling has streamlined my communication process and helped me to go from having 1-2 meetings per week with prospects to having 1-2 meetings per day instead.

The click to call capabilities come in handy frequently as well - especially when combined with the Google Mail extension.

Being able to utilize HubSpot as a centralized document repository for sharing marketing collateral, how-to guides, and policy documents, saves me from having manually browse and attach commonly used documents.

To top if off, the HubSpot Sequences capability aligns perfectly with the Sales Playbook that we created at our organization. This means that when we make adjustments in policy or procedure on our end, it's just a matter of a few simple tweaks in HubSpot and the system immediately allows us to properly implement those new practices in a way that's intuitive and familiar to the rest of our Sales reps.

What do you dislike?

The Google integration is pretty good but still has some room for improvement. I spend most of my day working out of my email inbox and some of the updates that I need to make to a record or some of the added visibility that I might desire will require me to go into the HubSpot app itself - versus using the integrated sidebar. I've noticed HubSpot continues to improve the integrated sidebar and the updates seem to be centered around a User Testing approach, so I'm hopeful that this integration will be even tighter going forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest your time and effort into building a proper Sales Playbook. Utilize the Sequences, Documents, and Meetings features of HubSpot within the playbook stages in order to help you limit the amount of "busy work" that your reps have to engage in on a daily basis. This will free up your reps to focus more on selling than working on administrative or repetitive tasks.

Before we started using HubSpot as our CRM, we already knew that our conversion rates were highest after having a chance to provide a 1 to 1 demo of our solutions to prospects. By incorporating HubSpot CRM, we have been able to successfully align our activities around our goal of booking more meetings. The result has been a noticeable increase in the number of meetings booked, and a noticeable decrease in the number of appointments that result in a no-show by the prospect

Mark J.

"Only use if you want to grow"

What do you like best?

There are alot of CRM choices available, Hubspot is in my opinion the best choice. There are other CRM's that have more advanced features, but unless you have a college degree in that CRM chances are you are not fully utilizing the features. Hubspot is one of the most user friendly CRM's I have ever used and the fact that is simple for sales reps to use, means that they are more likely to use it effectively versus just going through the bear minimums

What do you dislike?

Downsides are using Hubspot are the limitations on the tier below enterprise. I would love to send out more emails through sequences. Of course they could be cheaper, but they are not the most expensive option. My biggest dislike is the system issues right before an update comes out. Sometimes the system runs slow, but other times what work has been done did not save. They always apologize for any inconvenience and they are thorough in explaining the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, there are competitors but Hubspot is more user friendly than other ones that I have seen.

One platform to handle marketing and other campaigns, tons of API's that help integrate to other platforms. We love the built in systems and we look forward to seeing what Hubspot rolls out over the next few months. I believe they are going to become the top player in the space and the updates they provide always are geared to help us become more productive

Stella M.

"HubSpot CRM is the hub of all things legit and high standard for sure."

What do you like best?

I really love all the features but the business scanner blew my mind. Everything is just out if this world.

You also get to find other companies and contacts through HubSpot.

It makes is possible to have collaborations among other great things.

The Deals filter is also amazing because you get to know the contracts signed, the appointments you have, the sales made I really like how structured it is.

What do you dislike?

Well, I feel like everything fits perfectly, though I haven't its downside, l. It is worth trying for sure

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HubSpot is something tiu should experience for yourself and see how good you were and making that decision because it is giving you a free trial period which you will get to confirm your decision, I highly recommend its use.

Planning for projects is amazing with HubSpot because of how structured it is, it helps get everything in order with the deals filter, having schedules is great because you know how and when to work on the task that you have which is what HubSpot has changed about how I do project planning.

Rogimar M.

"Hubspot gives us excellent SEO tools"

What do you like best?

We like the price of Hubspot. There are many other SEO platforms with fewer features, and they charge more depending on the SEO settings that are set. In the case of Hubspot, it is also paid depending on the size of the campaigns, but they are much cheaper. We estimate an approximate of $ 2,400 per year. It is quite cheap. We really like your keyword monitoring tool. Its A / B test system is very easy to configure, and allows analysis of the competition.

What do you dislike?

The Rank tracking service is usually slow. Its integration with Google Analytics is also slow, and also inefficient. We do not like your options when saving contacts within the database, nor your application for inbound marketing. Another problem of Hubspot is its poor integration to social networking platforms, as in the case of Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot is a widely recommended online positioning software for managing keywords, and for managing profits. It has excellent tools for analyzing and monitoring trending and competition, making it an excellent option for market research.

Thanks to Hubspot our positioning on the web has improved greatly. Our relationships with customers are better organized, and it has become easier for us to generate sales opportunities. In addition, we have noticed that our marketing management is more automated than in the past.

Julio G.

"The most indicated tool to empower our company. "

What do you like best?

Its ability to synchronize with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, among others, has accelerated the sales of my company while it has organized everything that was previously messy and it became more difficult work, but now I like that I can have sales , the tasks and still see how each staff unfolds, HubSpot has been a great acquisition for us, hoping that it continues growing.

What do you dislike?

I can not specify something that disgusts me to the point of not recommending it to my colleagues or simply to stop using it, their customer service is very good and always aware of helping, the free trial we received was just like the one we are using, it is a very complete and robust software in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth implementing it in your company has a very convenient system, you will attract many customers, it will allow you to see potential and real customers, its features are designed to make your job easier, its price is fair for what it offers and do not hesitate to go Your technical support is wonderful.

It has allowed us to measure the performance of our investments, we have been able to create lists to segment our clients, thus achieving a more efficient work in my sales team, and they offer updates in real time, that way my company acts quickly against the requirements of the users and we offer each client the best attention, the change we all notice.

Donald D.

""Hubspot is the most strong and flexible CRM around""

What do you like best?

We like the straightforwardness with which we can change over the traffic of our site to potential clients. Hubspot is very invaluable for robotized showcasing help. We like to have direct specialized apparatuses with clients, and to improve the activity of our site. Hubspot incorporates a coordinated online substance administrator that can be incorporated into different interpersonal organizations.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike as they are constantly listening to the field and updating their system to support our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you have a devoted worker whose activity it is to set it up, fabricate information, and construct look after work processes. Particularly in the event that you are changing from another CRM and have existing information.

With hubspot we spare additional time incorporating to informal organizations, and with this we can include more channels when speaking with our clients. The Dashboard that it has is very simple to oversee, and its substance the board framework has made it simpler to advance the SEO situating of our page. His composition the board framework for web journals has additionally helped us improve our online substance.

Maurice R.

"Great Tool for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

The integration between leads contacts, emails, and deals is a great benefit to stay organized and see everything in one place. It is a very easy interface that can be viewed from anywhere you are working from, be it home, office, or traveling. The collaborative organization is handled by the application and it is made simple for all to use.

What do you dislike?

Like most CRM applications, it can be cluttered very quickly. There is a lot of manual input by our application administrators, but that is the case with every tool. We are still working to make things easier to enter and integrate from our older tools, but HubSpot is the easiest tool so far to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, at least the free version. It will open up and free so much time for your day to day tasks.

Lead collaboration by the entire team is one of the problems that HubSpot is solving. We previously struggled with keeping everything together and up to date. We are now able to easily pull in notes, conversations, and status into one place. Sales and business development personnel, even the technically challenged ones, can use the system by simply adding the Outlook extensions so that conversations are managed by the application.

Ariana Virginia G.

"Hubspot is our best tool for web positioning"

What do you like best?

We like the ease with which we can convert the traffic of our website to potential customers. Hubspot is quite advantageous for automated marketing assistance. We like to have direct communication tools with customers, and to optimize the operation of our website. Hubspot includes an integrated online content manager that can be integrated into various social networks.

What do you dislike?

Something we do not like about hubspot is its high price, of $ 200 per month. That only makes using hubspot limited for new businesses that can not afford such an investment. We do not like the consumer tracking system, because it does not allow tracking by area (and that makes geographic segmentation of customers more difficult).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot is a highly recommended service for medium-sized companies that can afford to invest in its use. It has a lot of uses when it comes to marketing, and it helps a lot to improve the interaction between a website and its visitors. Recommended for marketing agencies.

With hubspot we save more time integrating to social networks, and with this we can add more channels when communicating with our customers. The Dashboard that it has is quite easy to manage, and its content management system has made it easier to optimize the SEO positioning of our page. His writing management system for blogs has also helped us improve our online content.

Leonardo Rafael P.

"your company's growth is firm"

What do you like best?

The platform I like its incorporation is incredible and offers a number of features that are not to be missed, its marketing tools, technical support services, are key to managing the market and promote your company, and each tool is in one place , I am learning a lot with this application.

What do you dislike?

I do not understand coding is sometimes confusing, on the other hand I highlight its qualities, it has tons of resources that prepare me and take me to success, it has helped the company to achieve its goals and continues to grow, with the help of Hubspost., I find it a robust feature software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be a bit confusing if you do not have coding knowledge, but your customer service is very responsive, they will always help you. Its price may seem altp but just in terms of its functions, is based on the cloud and other systems in general is 80% recommended if it is worth it.

Your personalized panel streamlines my work, the support is always ready to respond to any eventuality and you follow up your concern through an email, this has been very helpful as the days go by, we are more practical, the flow tools of work are easy, however sometimes they update and play catch-up.

Learn more about HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM Videos

HubSpot CRM Downloads

Learning about HubSpot CRM?

* We monitor all HubSpot CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.