Gryphon Networks Reviews & Product Details

Gryphon Networks Overview

What is Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks provides a sales acceleration platform that integrates powerful sales tools with our own high-performance communication network to provide automation and visibility into key sales performance analytics. The Gryphon ONE Platform delivers actionable insights to drive sales effectiveness helping clients grow revenue faster. For more than 20 years, Gryphon has supported our clients’ growth initiatives by aligning sales and marketing functions to deliver higher performing campaigns. With more than 788M+ minutes of calling data experience, Gryphon works with Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium-sized businesses across a variety of industries. Using user-friendly dashboards our clients are able to achieve better, data-informed business decisions.

Gryphon Networks Details

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Unlike other sales software, Gryphon is an all-in-one system that can work with any call device, requires limited IT involvement and is built with compliance in mind. Gryphon’s Sales Performance System can work with any CRM system with Click-to-Call functionality and auto-call logging or it can work as a standalone system. IF TCPA or DNC compliance is a concern, our patented compliance service can be enabled.

Gryphon Networks
1999
Boston, MA
@GryphonNetworks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Gryphon Networks Screenshots

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Showing 430 Gryphon Networks reviews
Already have Gryphon Networks?
AB
What do you like best?

Understanding our call effectiveness has made coaching much easier as an organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The call quality can be spotty if local internet connect is not the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our call effectiveness is very strong and the phone is our strongest tool as a sales org. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Call tracking and recording and the insight it provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calling from landline can take extra time to complete while prospecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having producers in various office locations, it provides us real time data into their prospecting. We have been using the call recording for coaching on better calling strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Gryphon Networks
G2
What do you like best?

Gryphon DialView has changed the volume of our phone prospecting! It allows us to create a quick, easy, phone list with only leads that have a good number! No more scrubbing out the DNC! Not only that the disposition through Gryphon will also disposition the sales lead!! This is such a time saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love all of the click to dial features. It would be great if we could click to dial from a report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gryphon allows you to identify phone prospects, disposition leads. Allows manager to track and review call activity. The HeatMap reports allow managers to analyze their teams activity to drive the highest results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying a phone list quickly with good numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

one of my favorite things is being able to sort call data and see where me and my team are most productive during the day. Being able to have this insight lets us not only see where we need to improve but also take advantage of opportunities we would have previously missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better way to receive inbound calls and track them. Also the reminder to 'dial a new number' does get old. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to not only track reps individual calls but give insight to manager on how your team is functioning and performing throughout the day/week/year Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making my team more productive throughout the day and benefitting with increased connections to prospects and sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Producer
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can track what days and times that I have more success. Overtime, progress can be seen in patterns within your history in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that I get disconnected anytime I call on a company with a call tree, or when someone tries to transfer me. It makes me appear unprofessional. I do not enjoy being recorded, or the fact that I haven't received clarification from anyone at Gryphon as to whether or not I need to be informing prospects that they are being recorded, which has the potential for legal concerns. Also, on the prospect's end, the Caller ID will not show the actual number you are calling from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not say this system is for everyone's learning style. Several extra steps are required in order to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking the best time to call. It is easier for upper management to monitor our progress and how much time we are putting into calling. They can also listen to our recorded calls and tell us where improvements can be made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

Going back and reviewing metrics, by the day, or by the week. Wishing it was easier to listen to other callers within our company, to learn word tracks and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the # is used for the disposition. So many phone systems use that as part of their prompts that is knocks you off calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth a look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working to find more prospects, which should lead to more business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Good tracking system for cold calls, and identifying the number of calls it takes to set an app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the system keeps prompting for a new number and will hang up if you do not enter a new number. During my cold calls I take notes in excel, the system keeps prompting while I take notes. Which then hangs up the call, causing me to dial in again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow more time to dial a new number, the prompting is very frustrating while trying to input call notes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to identify how many calls are needed to set a new business appointment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive - Troy Athletics
Sports
What do you like best?

Easy to use. Does not take much time to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calls do not go through sometimes. Or there is static Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

talk time. how many voicemails I leave Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Call tracking software for outbound calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inbound call function is very choppy. Have to call an 800 number and use WiFi for clear reception Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound call tracking and training based on call frequency and disposition Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Gryphon Networks
G2
US
What do you like best?

I really like the various dispositions that you can choose from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how we cannot track inbound calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of getting confused of who I have contacted at which time during the day. Some of the benefits I have realized are that Gryphon provides details that can help track progress and which times are best to reach clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee Benefits Producer
What do you like best?

I like the fact you can track and mange your calls on certain levels. I also like being able to hear the calls of those who are successful from setting appointments from cold calls. Getting ideas and talk tracks from peers is extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used the Gryphon app originally, and was asked my phone number came up with a Boston area code. Clients weren't answering my calls because of this. I uninstalled the app due to this. Is there a fix?

I also think a tracker with company names when running reports for a follow-up purpose would be useful.

Lastly, I am frustrated with not having a call back feature. We leave a lot of messages. When a potential client calls back, these appointments aren't tracked or "counted" as being a successful call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am only three weeks into using Gryphon. I feel the most beneficial aspect thus far is my team leader being able to see my calls when I'm not in the office making them. It shows some validity to our day-to-day activity without the need to be in front of him. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I could listen to my calls and get feedback to improve. It was also nice to hear my colleagues' calls and change my pitch to make it more effective. The heat map was useful as well so I could plan my day around the times when it was more probable to get someone on the line. It definitely was a time saver because I used to track my calls using a pen and paper. I love that it was tracked for me and could give me real time data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more time in between calls to take notes. Hearing the lady come on the line every few seconds would become a nuisance after awhile. Additionally, I did not always know who the decision maker was. Sometimes I'd have to hit # to move forward in the prompts. Unfortunately, Gryphon uses this feature to end a call so there was no option to get past prompts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gryphon was great for figuring out my conversion from calls to appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

`Producer / Sales Executive
What do you like best?

It allows you to critic yourself on the calls. It allows you to revisit what tactics are working to allow you to get your foot in the door. Additionally you an review other sales peoples calls to see what they are saying and doing that is successful to obtaining appointments or what is pulling client away. We review constantly so it also is a way to measure yourself and success of time of calls days etc. Also creates a bit of a challenge within the office amongst producers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike very much the # option. Some voice systems will not allow you to bypass this and the call end. I think a * would be better. When using Gryphon on your cell the app should take over an not allow any incoming calls. This is frustrating as I used my cell the majority of time for my calls. The quality of calls seems iffy at times good reception yet the call is poor quality not sure what is causing that interference etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it as a tool and look at it in a positive way to reach goals instead of a micromanagement tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes if the client speaks fast you can review it and update notes, etc. I think that is the beneficial piece. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New York Life Agent
What do you like best?

The good thing about Gryphon is that its a system that filters out the people who I can't contact legally saving me the headache of having bad ramifications if the person on the other end of the phone would to take some action against me. It's easy to use and the good thing about it is that I don't necessarily have to hang up the phone, I can just input a code and move on to the next call and save me a good amount of time. I don't have to hang up completely saving me seconds which in the end, add up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about the system is that it doesn't show you what to input after the phone call ends. There isn't a guide on how to log a call after the phone call ended. It would be nice for the system to rehearse the log input right before someone starts making calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your going to call prospects who an agent like myself have never met. The Gryphon system is a good way to start. You never know what kind of people are on the other side of the phone and the system is a good way to protect yourself and also protect the wishes of people who don't want to get solicited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit about the system is that it allows me to not waste my time with people who don't want to be solicited. this saves me time and allows me to target people who actually want services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Sales Associate
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see how many calls I've made through the month/week/day. I also like the fact that I can see how many high priority dispositions have been made letting me know the value of my work efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely my call to Gryphon will turn into dead air and I'll have to redial. This happens very infrequently and is always solved by a quick call back into the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to control the aspects of my job that are within my power to control. Keeping a high volume of customer touches is a necessity in sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advisor
What do you like best?

I like the ability to access the gryphon network from a cellular device as well as at my home office. The features of being able to select functions to specify what the result of the call was, is a very neat feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall I do not have any complaints. It seems to be a very user friendly system with strong tech support. I do wish that the system was a little faster, overall the function appears to be very strong but faster is always better in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good product, keep doing what you are doing and business will continue to improve! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to be able to sync my gryphon calls with my sales central contact list. This function really helps me to streamline my clients and my prospective clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agent
What do you like best?

I can take my call list and just dial knowing that any and all numbers will be screened and I will not be subject to any fines. Doing the right thing is so easy! No excuses for not using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, the system works plain and simple. Does take a few dials to get the "work flow" down but then you are off to the races. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have to worry if the numbers I am dialing are on any Do Not Call Lists Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance & Risk Advisor
Insurance
What do you like best?

Gryphon's best feature is the visual comparison of metrics using graphs - easy to read and understand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Gryphon definitely has more pros than cons. However, I'd like to see different options to analyze data (talk time, etc) in more detail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gryphon Networks has benefitted our sales team in several ways - our team has increased call volume, resulting in more return on business. Gryphon also allows us to playback our calls to critique and facilitate a healthy feedback oriented sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Creates a clear, concise way to review your metrics and truly track your success. I can see exactly how many dials it takes to get an appointment along with tracking "hot" days where I set more appointments than others. Along with that, I can see how I compare to other sales reps within my company and use that information to get help from top performers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Gryphon is that the "#" key is used to terminate the phone call and it is often times also used for certain commands like accessing a dial by name directory. A lot of businesses automate their phone system and sometimes the "#" is used within that automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't know your sales call metrics and can't recall them from technology within 5 minutes then you should use Gryphon. This system has made my life way easier. As an owner/manager it allows you to truly track the production of your sales team. No more "hiding" for the people pretending to call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking necessary amount of cold calls a week to hit my new business appointment goals. The benefits are showing me metrics while also showing me improvement. When I am working on cold calling I can compare my current metrics to metrics last week, last month, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the accountability piece that comes with Gryphon. You know exactly where you stand as far as calls/meetings/etc goes. There's no more guessing how many calls were made - its readily available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the "Contact" portion. Being on the phone for 30 seconds shouldn't equate a contact because often times in my business you're on hold or still talking to a gatekeeper, not an actual decision maker. I'm not sure how to avoid this problem unless you another code was available after the call was over to note it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

#'s needed to get meetings, contacts with decision makers, etc. Hearing calls also helps tailor approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Services Professional
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I like being able to confirm phone numbers against the DNC list. It gives me the peace of mind of knowing I'm following company policy and respecting the privacy of my current and potential clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the system. I would suggest additional categories for the call result. For example, left message if possible/appropriate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gryphon is worth the time and effort. It is easy to use and has reports available to measure the number of calls and appointments I've made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems I am solving is compliance to the DNC rules. By using Gryphon, I have confidence that I am doing the right thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee Benefits Consultant
Insurance
What do you like best?

The ability to see the heat map. In other words when calling is most effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For our organization I feel like the Gryphon G score is too heavily weighted on calling volume vs appointments set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not sure I am solving any problems. It is a useful tool though to keep you disciplined around calling. The number is right there in front of you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

The ease of the desktop dialer (copy & paste #'s). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the call disposition process

I don't like that pound ends a call (not great for cold calling & call directory's).

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wish there was a better way to disposition calls.. Maybe a drop down menu for each call — I feel like there should be a much easier way.. a way that doesn't involve pressing pound..

I also wish there was a better way to segment prospect data ex. How times have I called this prospect? what have all the outcomes been? What type of industry does this prospect work in? in terms of quality, what kind of prospect is this (A, B, C, D) ? Also wish there was a way to see how many Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now track my outbound phone calls, and meetings set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Registered Representative
What do you like best?

Ease of operation, ability to make multiple calls quickly without hanging up between each Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Often I am prompted that the number is incorrect or I get a busy signal when the number works fine outside of Gryphon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gryphon is a great resource for tracking effectiveness of outbound calls. An essential tool for a sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The speed at which I am able to make calls has improved. I am also able to move past DNC calls much quicker. Using the data afterwards, I am easier able to track the amount of calls I make on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Gryphon Networks?

Top Rated Gryphon Networks Alternatives