Fuse Workforce Management

Fuse Workforce Management

4.7

The Fuse Workforce Management platform unites time and attendance management, human resources management, and payroll into one system.

Work for Fuse Workforce Management?

Learning about Fuse?

Fuse Workforce Management Reviews

Ask Fuse a Question
Showing 38 Fuse reviews
Niven P.

"What more coud you say..."

What do you like best?

The software is rockstar and does eveything i ever need it to... but the best part is the people of FUSE. Most Cust Svc gives you either Friendly or Knowledgeable... not a lot give you both... and NOT a lot give you that in all employees. I never get passed around a call center with FUSE. I have dealt with them for almost 2 years and would recommend them to any and all future places of employment. LOVE that you can export any screen you are looking at into xlsx, pdf, etc. That is the greatest convenience, and customizing my selected columns, and saving those for future/frequent use... BUTTER BABY.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't know what to say for this section, because i can't come up with something i truly dislike about using their platform. I don't like that they are in Florida and I'm in Texas, so i can't go by and High Five them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Step 1. Call Greg

Step 2. You're done.

Benefits (including Enrollment), ACA, PTO, Payroll, W2 distribution, etc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Fuse Workforce Management
Terri B.

"Never thought I'd find a system this perfect! "

What do you like best?

Everything! The customization so each administrator, manager, supervisor, team lead AND employee can set up their system the way they want; not having to jump between systems to see an employee's time sheet; the CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They actually understand what that means!

What do you dislike?

That I did not find it sooner and had to use Paylocity for 2 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't even waste your time on the others. I spent 2 years researching and all I found were the same old systems with the same poor customer service scores. This is the BEST system I've ever seen. There are lots of bells and whistles so it takes time to learn it all but worth every minute based on the time we've already saved and we haven't even run our first payroll yet.

We're saving about 5 -10 hours per week in labor due to the system being so much better. Everything is just easier!

What Payroll solution do you use?

Aaron P.

"An amazing platform and company"

What do you like best?

For our company to really get ahead and be able to set ourselves apart, we needed to be able to efficiently gather and use payroll data effectively. Really being able to drill down and use those metrics to drive our business. Fuse has the reporting tools to allow you to do just that. From exporting options, to being able to automate reports, it has what you need.

Another area that I really enjoy from the platform is the fact that all data seamlessly flows from one module to the next. Employee’s profile, benefits or HR – No problem, any data about all employees is in a single location and you can easily see it all in an organized manner.

The other area that really makes the company shine is their support. Super helpful and always professional makes it a joy to work with them. I have never been in a spot where I felt “stuck”. There is always a next step or a firm drive to resolution.

What do you dislike?

I actually found it hard to add something in the Dislike box, which doesn't happen to often. If there is an area I was not totally satisfied in ( More to my own limiting factors ) was not being able to get the large number of features implemented yet. Since the platform is designed extremely robust it does take a while to set every feature up for your company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a complete worry free solution for payroll, HR, time and attendance tracking, do yourself a favor and take a serious look at Fuse.

In addition the the issue I listed above on being able to deep dive into the payroll data, it allowed us to take the ERP approach to several departments. Being able to track and trend data across multiple platforms has many many advantages. Being able to standardize many processes not only saves time but provides consistent results.

"Too Complex for a Small Business "

What do you like best?

They have a lot of detailed reports. Members of their support team are helpful. It gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

The system is not intuitive in the slightest. Finding something on the menu always requires diving down rabbit holes of menus. Payroll takes literally at least 20 steps to run. Every time an employee submits a timesheet change request, the system gives an error that the correction contradicts their current timesheet and you have to fix everything manually. You can never delete the notifications in the upper right hand corner; they build up and linger forever. (Even called and and asked about that, and there was no solution).

Payroll & Time Tracking

Sun Air Jets H.

"Absolutely the BEST!!"

What do you like best?

Fuse has a great Customer Support team. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. They are quick to help and resolve any issues that may occur. Fuse is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about Fuse.

Being able to utilize one system for timeclock, time sheets and payroll has centralized the process which make time for payroll more efficient. I am excited to also start using the HR side of Fuse. So much this program can do!

Whitney R.

"Great Payroll Platform with Even Better Support"

What do you like best?

The support for customers is second to none. Coming from ADP and their terrible service, Fuse is such a breath of fresh air. I have one phone number to call and/or one email address to submit to. I communicate with them and they communicate with me in multiple ways. It is fast and easy to get ahold of support. AND they are helpful. I always talk to the same few people and they are familiar with our Company and its payroll setup.

I also love the reporting. Even if it's just a simple question I have, I can modify, sort or create a report in seconds to get the answer.

What do you dislike?

The platform is so powerful with so many capabilities that there is still a portion of it that I am underutilizing. However, this is no one's fault but my own. There are learning modules right within the system, and support is only a call or an email away.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do you due diligence when researching payroll companies, but make sure this one is on the list. The staff are so friendly and helpful every step of the way, from the transition all the way through current.

Payroll, HRIS system, Time and Attendance, Benefits and enrollment, FMLA tracking, ACA reporting, etc.

The reporting features are AMAZING. Almost every screen is able to be customized and exportable. This feature alone has helped to save time on both the payroll end and the HR end.

We are also able to set up hourly employees remotely using their web-based time system. We can lock it down by IP address or through geo-mapping. This saves us from having to enter these timesheets manually.

Even though we didn't switch to Fuse until January 1st, 2016, they still were able to complete our 2015 1095-Cs and 1094-C. We imported the data necessary and they completed the reports.

I look forward this year to doing our full open enrollment process through the Fuse system, completely paper-free!

There are plenty more, but these are some of the first that came to mind.

Roger L.

"Great product! Fabulous Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The feature set of this product is extensive and comprehensive. Although the conversion from our former tool was challenging, the adoption of this tool by our whole team went extremely smooth and although we required new processes for everyone throughout the company, many of the users expressed the simplicity and intuitiveness of the system. The roll out went very smoothly. Even better than the product, which is great, is the customer service. Responses and resolutions of issues, whether initiated by phone or email is stellar! The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, patient and courteous. Most of the times that I have called for assistance, the person answering the phone was able to resolve my question immediately. If they were not able to, they would locate the correct person on their staff that could. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the team at Fuse Workforce Management.

What do you dislike?

As with any system, there is a few quirks that I needed to get used to but nothing of real significance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Fuse team will walk you through the implementation process and actually will do all the difficult set up for you. They do a really great job with this even under the pressure of a tight deadline. As mentioned earlier, the software is very comprehensive and can be overwhelming at first, however the professionalism and expertise of the Fuse team along with their patience, allow a new customer to learn the system and become familiar with the various capabilities within the system at their own pace.

We made the change to Fuse Workforce to reduce time spent dealing with all the payroll taxes resulting from having an organization working in 9 states. This goal has been met plus we got a lot more. We got a better time tracking system with all employees tracking time electronically rather than on paper. Our managers got more visibility to their team's time entries. We got a far better PTO tracking and request system. Plus we got the entire HR related tools which we are just starting to utilize.

Jeff S.

"Professional Tools Supported by Professionals"

What do you like best?

The overall capabilities and flexibility of the tools completely address my needs... plus... the support is fantastic. The phone is staffed by people who KNOW the application and know how to address the myriad of requirements that often come up during the normal course of running a business. I'm no longer taking calls from other providers with other product offers!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike isn't worth mentioning. Producing ad hoc reports could be a little more flexible, I suppose, but then again... with the support staff that's available, I've never had a hurdle I couldn't clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fuse is a capable product... it's capabilities are on par with the best providers, their customer service, however, is beyond that of anyone else Iwe've ever used. There is the feeling that you're dealing with a small group of support personnel and that there's continuity and familiarity with that group, and yet you never feel as if you're dealing with anyone other than someone who thoroughly knows the product they're supporting. 9 times out of 10, if there is a question, it is resolved by the first Fuse customer service representative we contact... and if something has to be escalated, there is good communication between the first analyst and the next level, so the problem doesn't have to be "re-explained." Top notch customer service is what sets this company apart.

The online presence of the application provides all the services we used to have to handle "on a paper basis." No longer having to distribute check stubs, prepare and record all the supporting state tax documents.... and so much more. These are things provided by other payroll products, I know... but the reliability I've experienced with Fuse is beyond anyone else we've ever used, and we've tried MANY.

Jenny L.

"Amazingly flexible and customizable product"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of the system is that we have really been able to customize it to fit our needs. Most of this customization is via settings changes or slight alterations on the back end. As time goes on we continue to learn more and more about the system and are able to make these adjustments ourselves as needed. However, if I ever need help I know my support team is a phone call or an email away. I'm constantly impressed with the follow-up time with any questions or issues we run into.

What do you dislike?

We did not allow enough time for implementation and had to rush through some of the setup to get everything ready in time for payroll at the start of Q2 & open enrollment that same month. Both the implementation team and I may have been a bit ambitious just due to the sheer scope of the transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with any potential transition - be sure to do your research and consider multiple options and how they will each fit your business and your needs. We have some pretty unique policies/processes so the flexibility offered by this system has been very beneficial.

We are in the process of digitizing many of our (previously) paper-based tasks - new hire enrollments, open enrollment, personnel files, etc. For a company with over 100 employees in 7 states and just 1 HR professional - this is really making a big impact and I know we are just getting started!

Alexa I.

"Great payroll system with knowledgeable support staff a phone call away"

What do you like best?

Any questions or issues that arise, I know the staff at Fuse (previous ProPayroll) are just a phone call away. They are always knowledgeable and know our company. I don't feel like we are just another customer. I feel we get one-on-one support.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of steps to process payroll, it is intimidating to learn the system. However, once you learn the steps and how to correct issues, the system is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want local support from knowledgeable and friendly staff - Fuse is the right place! It is worth the money and I am not sure if other can compete with their services comparable to price.

We are able to have our employees clock in without having to collect time cards and have human error trying in employees hours. In the year that I have used the system, I have not had to amend employee hours, after they were paid. We also are able to go mostly paperless. We only cut manual checks for new employees (about 2 weeks) and hardly ever have to print their pay stubs since they have access to their own logins with tax and pay stub information.

Cindy S.

"ProPayroll Account and Services Review"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of the new application, but I love the customer service even more. I contact ProPayroll regularly, so much so that they know my voice without even having to announce myself. Everyone is always VERY professional, patient and willing to assist--no matter how long it takes. And, if they don't have an immediate response, they always follow-up immediately.

What do you dislike?

I don't DISLIKE the new application; however, because of they increased functionality, I find myself making more mistakes and having to make more corrections. Typically this is because I missed a step in the setup process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that more than one individual walks through the implementation together. I feel it would have been helpful to have someone else assisting me because it was a lot of information to receive in a short amount of time. The system walk-through was so fast that I didn't have time to take notes, thus the many ongoing questions.

We solve the problem of having payroll processed by an outside vendor (which is our preference). We especially enjoy having someone else doing the tax work for us (e.g., processing withholding filings).

We also now have a feature in the application which allows us to show our employees the benefits we are paying on their behalf so that they can see their true annual compensation. This is especially beneficial for employee retention.

Pam N.

"Propayroll is light years ahead of their competition!"

What do you like best?

The Propayroll platform is so simple! I can export and extract data easily for any reporting or analysis I need to do, unlike the clunky systems of ADP. The people over there are awesome, too. They are so responsive to questions, I am never left having to wait on them! I have never experienced a higher level of customer service. I recommend them to business colleagues all of the time. I just can't say enough good things about them!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing major. Since the last upgrade to the "new look", the batch edit screen does get stuck at a column I have inserted for job name and service name. I used to be able to enter with my right hand only utilizing autocomplete, but it does't work anymore and I have to stop and click.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone need to switch!!

I can import the payroll into my general ledger and they also helped me create a monthly export for my Workers Comp pay as you go premium reporting....it's great!

Lawrence H.

"This is the payroll company YOU should be using!"

What do you like best?

After several months of challenges and being utterly frustrated of the lack of response and professionalism with my former payroll service , I decided to respond to a solicitation email from Chris at ProPayroll and request further information about their service and product. From the initial conversation in was impressed. Liking what I was presented, I decided to move forward with ProPayroll. From the very beginning their implementation team, including Danielle, Greg and Ysoris have been absolutely phenomenal! I highly recommend ProPayroll to my fellow Human Resource peers.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have found nothing to dislike.

As a service provider ourselves, we strive to be the BEST in our industry. With my former payroll company, I found several billing errors, lack of professionalism with my account manager, and long delays of response to my inquiries/issues.

ProPayroll's support and response is second to none!

AO
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Great customization opportunities-but that can work against you during implementation "

What do you like best?

Fuse is a very customization-friendly program. Meaning that 80% of the program is build to fit your needs as a company, from everything to payroll, reports, page/profile set-up, on-boarding, open enrollment, etc.

Pulling reports is a breeze, mass editing, tracking hours, adding employees into the system( both one at a time and mass amounts of employees uploaded into the system).

Besides one customer service rep, their team is great and easy to work with and fun!

What do you dislike?

Since the program can be customized in any way the customer sees fit, implementation is a huge thing to take on. My previous employer decided to roll out the system before it was completely built out which caused a lot of back fires on us(HR and Payroll team) because employees vacation hours weren't being tracked correctly, they could not see their beneficiaries, etc because we were still working with the Fuse team on building/molding the system to do exactly what we wanted to on the back end.

Their Open Enrollment set up is probably the one thing that is least flexible. It is hard to follow at times and is not something that you wouldnt have the opportunity to customize as much compared to the rest of the system

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely give these guys the chance to show you what they have to offer! They are a great team to work with, Greg knows his stuff and he was very easy-going and quick to respond to problems or issues.

The implementation process, as is with most HRIS/payroll systems, is very tedious; even more so since this program has endless opportunities to customize. I would recommend to build out everything in your system before launching. I feel that was our biggest mistake for our team to go live with the system when only the bare basics were built out perfectly the way we wanted them to.

We were trying to have benefits, open enrollment, HRIS, and payroll system all under one roof which lead us to making the decision to go with Fuse because they met all of our requirements as a HRIS/Payroll system and we could run open enrollment and track benefits through them as well( once the connections was built out between Fuse and our carrier).

Kathy W.

"Time and Payroll made easy"

What do you like best?

No matter what time of day I call, the staff always has a smile and very pleasant to deal with, plus they are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. The program is very user friendly and offers very detailed reports for any aspect of the payroll/time reporting process. The web-based software gives you current data and the look-back period is very useful. Having reports available online vs. having paper trails is best for our environment.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the fact that I can't be down there in Florida in the sunshine with them. I don't have any dislikes. We've been using Pro Payroll for 3 years now and there is nothing but great things to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't delay! Make the change now. It will save you time and money.

We didn't have the best time-keeping records and with ProPayroll this has helped us make big improvements in our accuracy. We are able to process payroll without errors. The only issue we have is employees that forget to clock in/out. Fuse has stayed on top of the ACA reporting requirements & has provided us with the required data for tracking our employees' benefits.

AF
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"Second to None"

What do you like best?

Customer Service: I can't say enough about the customer service. The team of professionals are both knowledgeable and readily available to answer any questions thrown at them no matter how simple or complicated the issue.

The Product: The product itself is very user friendly and provides the flexibility to manipulate reports in several formats. There are several preset reports and/or you can create your own.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything negative to say at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for references that you can speak with regarding the company and product you are considering.

Our biggest problem prior to using Pro Payroll was report writing. Our last payroll providers software was not very flexible and it was very time consuming to produce even the simplest reports. Now, with Pro Payroll, we can produce numerous useful report in seconds. It has been a huge time saver, and, of course, time is money!

James M.

"ProPayroll - Excellent service from day 1 and top notch technology for Time & Attendance and Payroll"

What do you like best?

With ProPayroll, Time and Attendance and Payroll are integrated into one solution. With a minimal local software footprint (a small monitoring application for the time clocks) we were able to integrate our existing timeclock hardware with the ProPayroll system. The rest of the system is web-based and very powerful. With their task-based approach, the people at ProPayroll have made processing payroll nearly fool-proof. There are multiple places in the process where potential issues with timecards and/or deductions are highlighted for acceptance or correction. Once payroll is processed, we are able to send our employees notification via email that their check remittances are available for viewing (or for those without email, the remittances are emailed to us for printing). The system also handles our vacation accruals, attendance points system, and benefits administration. We are also able to give the employees more information on their vacation and points balances without investing time into creating manual reports or interruptions from looking information up on an "on demand" basis.

The ProPayroll system is probably the most powerful solution in the market for hosted payroll, time and attendance, and human resource management. This power comes from the flexible nature of the software and the direct access to the programmers that the support team enjoys. We have had several situations that required customized solutions, and the team was very responsive and had solutions within hours, not days or weeks. For example, under our previous system we had a daily report that was emailed to the managers that showed the attendance exceptions for the prior day. ProPayroll did not have a report like this, but they were able to put together an online "attendance dashboard" that greets users when they log into the system. The dashboard can show us everything we had on the previously emailed report, and it is updated real-time as issues are addressed.

Speaking of the support team, they are probably the best feature of ProPayroll. From the onset, the team was deeply involved with the setup of our system, from establishing work rules to importing historical data. As the customer, I was initially concerned that I would be handed the new system and told "Here, make it work." Nothing could be farther from the truth. After providing them with the data, the team took over and built the system we needed. When we come across a new feature we would like to implement, we contact the same team that initially set up our company on ProPayroll. When we call, they know our names and how our system is constructed. They offer real solutions that address the needs, and in those rare instances where a solution does not exist, they huddle with the rest of their team to find one. Customer service does not get any better than this!

What do you dislike?

While this is probably unique to us, it is probably the one area that I would like to see improved. The attendance points system is "fragmented," meaning that parts of it exist in different areas of the system. Once we learned this, we were able to work with it just fine, but it took some figuring out. Also on the points system, the rules are not automatically applied. The system requires someone to run the rules on a periodic (we do it weekly) basis. While again not a significant issue in the greater scheme of the system, it does present more processing than we had with our previous provider. However gains in almost all other areas offsets this.

We employ a number of temp agency employees, and adding them to the time and attendance portion of the software is cumbersome at best. The system is not designed to handle temporary employees, and as such we have to disable certain required fields before we are able to add temp employees. There are at least 4 fields that need values specific for temporary employees to avoid putting them through payroll or having them show on reports with our in-house employees. It's a "nice to have" and not a deal-breaker, but refining the system to make temp employee management more streamlined would be nice.

Previous to ProPayroll, our payroll and time & attendance platforms were separate, meaning someone had to get the data from time & attendance to payroll every week in order to process paychecks. This usually meant hours of keying of numbers. With the integrated solution ProPayroll provides, we no longer have this time sink every week.

Another time-intensive activity was the constant reporting and handling of vacation days and points balances for employees and managers. Previously, there was no mechanism that allowed us to communicate balances of vacation and points to managers and employees short of looking them up, creating a report, and posting it for (all) the employees to see. With ProPayroll, we were able to move that information onto their weekly pay remittances, which puts that information in front of the employee on a weekly basis, and doesn't require manual reports to be produced and distributed. It also keeps employees on the production floor instead of in the front office asking for points and vacation balances.

Speaking of benefits, our previous solution didn't have "plan enrollments," at least not the way that ProPayroll does it. When enrolling a new employee in benefit plans, we are able to select the coverage the employee wants (ee, ee+s, ee+c, family) and the system takes care of setting up the right deductions based on the level of coverage. ProPayroll also has expertise with garnishments and support orders to the point where, when we receive a court order, we simply send it to them and they process it Both of these solutions have reduced our errors involved with benefits and deductions to zero.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt that ProPayroll's fees are lower than our previous provider, who seemed to always find new ways to increase their fees. Industrious, but not customer-focused.

Elizabeth J.

"A Loyal Happy ProPayroll Customer!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ProPayroll honestly is the exceptional customer service I receive every time I call. The software is very powerful and as a new user I had many questions. I never felt uncomfortable calling for help. I have learned so much from these interactions and I actually enjoy doing the company payroll. I know that no matter what issue may arise, someone at ProPayroll will be there to assist me and guide me.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about using ProPayroll. If anything I don't like bothering the staff with my questions, but every time I do call I am glad I did.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

About a year ago, I was tasked by new owners to research other payroll companies to find the best price and fit. I did just that. I contacted several other cmopanies and I could not match the customer service. Many companies have great software. Most payroll softwares get the job done. Not all of them have a staff who will work with you. I recently had an issue where the payroll was not submitted. ProPayroll reps tried to contact me but I had stopped working for the day. I just happened to checked my email at the end of the day and quickly called ProPayroll. I luckily got a rep who was leaving for the day. Instead of saying we will take care of this tomorrow, which would really have caused me a huge problem, that rep stayed late and submitted my payroll. That is priceless!!!

Prior to ProPayroll my current company had to manually calculate and cut weekly paychecks. With ProPayroll we are on a bi-weekly pay period with direct deposit abilities. There are many scenarios occurring with each pay period and I was able, with the help of the knowledgeable ProPayroll reps to identify and address each scenario. These scenarios ranged from an employee being paid two separate wages, calculating bonuses or paying off loans outside of the company.

Christina T.

"ProPayroll saves my time as a user by centralizing all major HR and payroll functions."

What do you like best?

The ProPayroll team was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient over the course of our transition from ADP to ProPayroll. They were always available for phone meetings and short calls and responded quickly to any concerns or questions we had. When we caught and error or when something needed to be changed, they always corrected the issue quickly. They were very concerned with accuracy and always acted with professionalism.

What do you dislike?

ProPayroll had been billed to me as being a very intuitive system. I do find it easy to navigate after having spent several weeks in the system, but getting started in the system was difficult and time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Changing payroll providers is bound to be a hassle just by nature of the amount of work involved, but ProPayroll made the effort worthwhile.

Processing payroll now takes substantially less time than it did when we used ADP. The information is also centralized and easier to find (when you know where to look!).

Maggie K.

"Outstanding customer service and expertise in the payroll environment. "

What do you like best?

ProPayroll has a team like no other. They have answered all my questions in a very clear, timely and professional manner. They have walked me through they system and explained the diverse tools available. I can reach them either by phone or email and have always been contacted back immediately. They work in a very organized fashion and always willing to help. They're very knowledgable with their software. They have made the payroll portion of my duties very easy.

What do you dislike?

Honestly can't think of anything. We have been with them approximately 8 years and never had a bad experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend ProPayroll. I did an in-depth analysis of other competitors and was amazed at how high ProPayroll ranked above the others. As a previous computer programmer I was very meticulous in the software and report writing flexibility and was very satisfied on its performance.

We were looking for an all in one package payroll system. ProPayroll software fits every need. Tools can be made specific to your companies needs. System is user-friendly, department friendly. Report writer is easy to create and save to your unique setting.

Abe V.

"ProPayroll Time-keeping and Payroll Services"

What do you like best?

I like the customer support the best. The staff at ProPayroll are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their product. You can ask a question to anyone at ProPayroll and if they don't know the answer (most of the time they do), then they will make it their priority to ensure that they find out and get back to me as soon as possible.

I also like the fact that the transition wasn't too difficult coming from a bookkeeper doing my payroll to having ProPayroll doing it. I gave them my requirements and they setup the rules in the system to get the time-keeping and payroll going.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the the things I don't like are trivial. This would include inputting employee schedule into the ProPayroll time-keeping system. This is not unique to ProPayroll - I would have track this no matter how I performed payroll. Nor is tthis difficult, I just don't like doing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a business that has requirements beyond a few employees with simplistic payroll, then I would highly recommend ProPayroll. We grew from one hospital with 5 employees to 3 hospitals with 50 employees. Our method of tracking time (via a time-keeping program within our veterinary software) and doing payroll (via a bookkeeper) didn't scale. I would recommend using the ProPayroll time-keeping and payroll service for seamless passing of tracked hours to the payroll service, and the simplicity of generating payroll checks across multiple cost centers (plus all the other benefits such as: PTO accruals, 401(k) contributions, tax deductions, etc...).

My time-keeping and payroll requirements were not easy, but the staff at ProPayroll were there every step of the way to ensure that payroll was paid-out correctly to my employees. They come highly recommended.

I have not used the Human Resources part of the system, but I plan on getting it in the future.

I have three veterinary clinics each with its own cost center. Employees (I have ~50) sometimes float between the hospitals, so their normal hours, as well as daily and weekly OT hours, have to be tracked and paid out from the correct cost center. I use the time-keeping and payroll services to accomplish this. Their hours are tracked per cost center and then submitted to the payroll system where OT, healthcare, dental, 401(k), and state and federal deductions are automatically calculated. A spreadsheet is generated for the 401(k) contributions that I then upload to my 401(k) provider.

What took my book-keeper a full day to perform now takes an hour or two to accomplish with ProPayroll.

Gail C.

"FUSE's one platform system and their superb customer service makes workforce management a breeze."

What do you like best?

HR, Time, and Payroll are managed on one platform. No more logging into and syncing multiple systems. Their customer support is responsive, patient, and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but the system has so many functions and capabilities that it takes a while to learn to use all of them.

Payroll processing is now more of a review function rather than extensive data entry. It used to take us three days to process payroll. Now we are doing it in one day.

Nancy T.

"ProPayroll is the Best!"

What do you like best?

That’s a tough one but if I had to choose, I would say their customer service team - they are outstanding! Everyone is extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly and polite. They can usually take care of your questions/issues immediately, but if they are unsure, they find the correct solution and get back to you as soon as possible.

We started working with ProPayroll in 2006. The application at that time was strictly payroll. Although it was extremely intuitive and allowed custom reporting, we needed to keep separate spreadsheets for HR related data. A few years ago, we started researching other payroll companies that offered the entire suite including HR and time and attendance, but could never find any that offered enough to make us want to leave the team at ProPayroll. Needless to say, we were ecstatic when informed they would be offering the current application.

The conversion was pretty much seamless. The training and support were, and continue to be exemplary.

There are so many pros to this application, such as being able to permanently (or temporarily) customize each form, download each form, search, etc. I also love the “Utilities” functionality on each form. It allows you to stay within a specific form such as Employee Information, and drill down into multiple other forms, such as timesheets, pay statements, time off requests, audit trail, etc. Another great feature is the Benefit Statement. This allows each employee to see just how much their employer is paying for their benefits. I used to spend hours at the end of the year pulling this information together, now the employees can see it right on their pay statements each week.

What do you dislike?

This took a while to think of and luckily, it is extremely trivial. The navigation path at the top of the form is not “clickable”. I guess that is a habit I have gotten into with other applications, but all I had to do was get in the habit of clicking on “Previous Screen” in ProPayroll.

This application has saved us so much time. As mentioned earlier, we needed to keep multiple spreadsheets for HR and time and attendance. Now everything is in ProPayroll and easily accessible. Processing payroll is a breeze and basically error free.

Robert K.

"Propayroll service and support never let us down!"

What do you like best?

The one constant is service. Anyone who answers the phone is warm, knowledgeable, and no matter how rudimentary or repetitive the question, is always polite, willing and able to quickly and efficiently answer the questions and get us through the payroll process as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The cost is reasonable and the service is outstanding, What more could a business owner require?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I considered changing providers and going local, but with the cost, service and ease of use Proparoll has provided us since we signed up with them, I just couldn't justify making a switch. Not even worth my time to look seriously at the main local providers.

Payroll calculations, submittion, direct deposit of paychecks, auto payment of taxes. Year end reporting.

Jean M.

"ProPayroll is head and shoulders above the rest"

What do you like best?

Response to questions, problems or other issues. Any time I call I always get resolution to my issue and when you are processing payroll the one thing that is for sure there is a zero tolerance for mistakes, ProPayroll helps make sure that that is the case.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few times over the years when something was changed in the way that they were doing the billing and what they thought would work did not, but they did get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many companies out there who can process payroll. This is one of the best that I have found or worked with in doing payroll for more than 25 years. I can say with out reservation that this is one of the best around.

Cost effective way to process payroll, handle the taxing authorities and child support entities for a multi state company. They offer full solutions with the reporting and how the software can be tailored to each individual company. I have recommended this product to several companies including two of our sister companies also use ProPayroll solutions.

Learn more about Fuse Workforce Management

Fuse Workforce Management Videos

Learning about Fuse Workforce Management?

* We monitor all Fuse Workforce Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.