Fuse Workforce Management

Fuse Workforce Management Reviews & Product Details

Fuse Workforce Management Overview

What is Fuse Workforce Management?

Fuse is a workforce management suite that integrates time and attendance, scheduling, HR management, and payroll into a single, easy-to-use system. HR managers and payroll specialists can now spend less time managing employee data in siloed systems, and more time doing great work. Fuse Workforce Management Features: - Hiring and Recruiting - Scheduling - Time and Attendance - Absence Management - Cloud-Based HR Services and Labor Analytics - Payroll - ACA, FMLA, FLSA, and more

Fuse Workforce Management Details
English, Spanish

The Fuse Workforce Management platform unites time and attendance management, human resources management, and payroll into one system.

Historically people dealing with Human Resources and Payroll have been dealt a technological disadvantage. You have been left to suffer with forced integrations that don't work with outdated technology.

Fuse Workforce Management has changed that with Payroll and Workforce Management technology that solves every employee management challenge from hire to retire. Our cloud based Time & Labor, Payroll, and Human Resource capabilities are delivered on the only platform that is truly a single database, with a single employee record and source of truth. The benefits are measurable, and more affordable!

Fuse Workforce Management
2003
Delray Beach, FL
@FuseWorkforce

Fuse Workforce Management Videos

Fuse Workforce Management Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Fuse Workforce Management community
Have you used Fuse Workforce Management before?

Fuse Workforce Management Reviews

Showing 44 Fuse reviews
Already have Fuse Workforce Management?
Vice President/ Sr. Director HR
What do you like best?

The staff is always the same in and out. You have a question on payroll you get beckie, you have HRCM or HRIS you Get Danielle or Ysoris. Its always the same person and they get to know you and they get to know your company and it makes the service aspect the best. Hands down, smaller the company the better. We usually work with Danielle on a bulk of the support requests, shes amazing and is always knowing our business model and is always prepared to help us out, she makes it so that she understands us and we understand her.

The company has a lot of folks that are subject matter experts, so therefore you wont get a person that doesnt know something about payroll and then try to blow smoke. A good portion of the time their recommendations are spot on. Also, Greg and John are amazing and they have an open line of communication to them for the customers. You ask for their help, they make time to get the answer and make it right (analogy). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Turn around time might be slow, but when the answers come, then you get the superior service. However, the service is the best that it can be given the resources that they have. Sometimes the rep will give you the answers that they feel are correct, but once you get down to the nut and bolts of the problem their service and knowledge take over.

Sometimes, I think that the service might have too little server space or something to that effect, so if they get a high traffic day it kills everything for the entire client listing. We try to help out where can and cut back on the usage.

Communication via email can be spotty as we have a three administrators for the system. Some folks get the emails and another gets the others. They are never the same to the same people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

getting arid of the paper, better workflow. The benefits portal made my job and our brokers job 100% easier. Fuse is the perfect for a small HR team or a small HR and Payroll team. The support staff allows for an off shoot of the teams to help balance the work flow and make it easier for the customers. Furthermore, we did online benefits this year. The team at Fuse teamed up with us and made the custom benefits portal for myself and for our broker. It was the first year that we had a new broker, new system, and new carrier. Fuse helped tie up the loose ends and make the kick off and roll the best yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Office Operations
What do you like best?

The Fuse Workforce Customer Service team is THE BEST bar none. They are quick to respond, very knowledgeable and extremely kind. Fuse's employees have been with them for many years, which suggests to me that they are treated very well. It's great to be able to call and hear the same trusted voices year after year. And, unlike the customer service team members at other organizations, it never feels like you're bothering Fuse's employees when you contact them. They are cheerful, helpful and highly personable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about Fuse Workforce Management yet. In fact, prior to Fuse having a full HR management system, I chose an outside vendor for HR management. That vendor "threw in" payroll as a freebie, so I left Fuse for about a month in or around 2009 as a cost-saving measure. After a miserable implementation experience with the new vendor, I quickly returned to Fuse and haven't considered looking elsewhere again. I've learned the hard way that when something's not broken, one shouldn't try to fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Fuse Workforce Management for anyone wanting to outsource payroll. Their fees are reasonable and their support can't be beat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Fuse Workforce Management for payroll exclusively. They stay on top of regulatory and other compliance-related changes and are quick to take over when situations arise and see them through to resolution. Luckily, this is the exception, not the norm, as issues are very infrequent and usually are a result of other agency failures (not Fuse's). For example, one state never sends out our annual unemployment tax rate notices. The assumption was that since we had no turnover in that state, the rate was remaining unchanged. This was incorrect. When I reached out to Fuse about the issue, not only did they immediately correct the rates for the corresponding time periods and process the resulting tax payments, they also wrote to the state on our behalf, requesting a waiver or penalties and interest, a service they offered without us having to request it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
What do you like best?

Their customer service is AMAZING! They can solve any problem you have, and are always so pleasant and FAST to respond. Using the daily features on the program are so easy and intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to find things - I don't have an accounting background, so sometimes the wording of things throws me off. However, once I find something it's easy to "earmark" it to reference it later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running payroll takes minutes vs. the hour it used to. I can easily access so many reports with a couple of clicks to quickly help me figure how "in-line" my payroll is with what I've projected. I can also help my staff get information they need to manage their lives. This program gives me back a large portion of my day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Fuse customer service is unparalleled! Whenever I need assistance I can always count on a member of the Client Success Team. I receive guidance over the phone, through email, and through screen-sharing. No matter how big or small my issue is I always receive the same level of service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I do not like about Fuse. The only thing that could have been an issue for me is that they are on the east coast while I am on the west coast. But they have customer service in my time zone now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Fuse Workforce Management we have streamlined our processes in Human Resources. We use the Time & Attendance, Payroll, and Recruitment modules. There are still other areas to explore within the program, which my company is looking forward to taking advantage of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR and Bookkeeper
What do you like best?

I have never had trouble when needing assistance with different issues. The entire staff is always willing to help you solve the problem and to help you to understand the process if in the future you have the same issue arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. I have used this system for two years and have never had any issue that was not resolved quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With all that has happened this past year Fuse has made great efforts in keeping us updated and helping us to understand all the different programs offered through the Government. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Customer Services is very good, the web is friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Change the website frequently, and don't inform it before Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Payroll, and Human Resources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AV
What do you like best?

They have a lot of detailed reports. Members of their support team are helpful. It gets the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is not intuitive in the slightest. Finding something on the menu always requires diving down rabbit holes of menus. Payroll takes literally at least 20 steps to run. Every time an employee submits a timesheet change request, the system gives an error that the correction contradicts their current timesheet and you have to fix everything manually. You can never delete the notifications in the upper right hand corner; they build up and linger forever. (Even called and and asked about that, and there was no solution). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Payroll & Time Tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infrastructure Analyst - Global Services
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

The software is rockstar and does eveything i ever need it to... but the best part is the people of FUSE. Most Cust Svc gives you either Friendly or Knowledgeable... not a lot give you both... and NOT a lot give you that in all employees. I never get passed around a call center with FUSE. I have dealt with them for almost 2 years and would recommend them to any and all future places of employment. LOVE that you can export any screen you are looking at into xlsx, pdf, etc. That is the greatest convenience, and customizing my selected columns, and saving those for future/frequent use... BUTTER BABY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't know what to say for this section, because i can't come up with something i truly dislike about using their platform. I don't like that they are in Florida and I'm in Texas, so i can't go by and High Five them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Step 1. Call Greg

Step 2. You're done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits (including Enrollment), ACA, PTO, Payroll, W2 distribution, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For our company to really get ahead and be able to set ourselves apart, we needed to be able to efficiently gather and use payroll data effectively. Really being able to drill down and use those metrics to drive our business. Fuse has the reporting tools to allow you to do just that. From exporting options, to being able to automate reports, it has what you need.

Another area that I really enjoy from the platform is the fact that all data seamlessly flows from one module to the next. Employee’s profile, benefits or HR – No problem, any data about all employees is in a single location and you can easily see it all in an organized manner.

The other area that really makes the company shine is their support. Super helpful and always professional makes it a joy to work with them. I have never been in a spot where I felt “stuck”. There is always a next step or a firm drive to resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I actually found it hard to add something in the Dislike box, which doesn't happen to often. If there is an area I was not totally satisfied in ( More to my own limiting factors ) was not being able to get the large number of features implemented yet. Since the platform is designed extremely robust it does take a while to set every feature up for your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a complete worry free solution for payroll, HR, time and attendance tracking, do yourself a favor and take a serious look at Fuse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In addition the the issue I listed above on being able to deep dive into the payroll data, it allowed us to take the ERP approach to several departments. Being able to track and trend data across multiple platforms has many many advantages. Being able to standardize many processes not only saves time but provides consistent results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Human Resources
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Everything! The customization so each administrator, manager, supervisor, team lead AND employee can set up their system the way they want; not having to jump between systems to see an employee's time sheet; the CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They actually understand what that means! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I did not find it sooner and had to use Paylocity for 2 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't even waste your time on the others. I spent 2 years researching and all I found were the same old systems with the same poor customer service scores. This is the BEST system I've ever seen. There are lots of bells and whistles so it takes time to learn it all but worth every minute based on the time we've already saved and we haven't even run our first payroll yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're saving about 5 -10 hours per week in labor due to the system being so much better. Everything is just easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources and Payroll Manager
Airlines/Aviation
What do you like best?

Fuse has a great Customer Support team. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. They are quick to help and resolve any issues that may occur. Fuse is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about Fuse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to utilize one system for timeclock, time sheets and payroll has centralized the process which make time for payroll more efficient. I am excited to also start using the HR side of Fuse. So much this program can do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resource Manager
Fund-Raising
What do you like best?

The support for customers is second to none. Coming from ADP and their terrible service, Fuse is such a breath of fresh air. I have one phone number to call and/or one email address to submit to. I communicate with them and they communicate with me in multiple ways. It is fast and easy to get ahold of support. AND they are helpful. I always talk to the same few people and they are familiar with our Company and its payroll setup.

I also love the reporting. Even if it's just a simple question I have, I can modify, sort or create a report in seconds to get the answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is so powerful with so many capabilities that there is still a portion of it that I am underutilizing. However, this is no one's fault but my own. There are learning modules right within the system, and support is only a call or an email away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do you due diligence when researching payroll companies, but make sure this one is on the list. The staff are so friendly and helpful every step of the way, from the transition all the way through current. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Payroll, HRIS system, Time and Attendance, Benefits and enrollment, FMLA tracking, ACA reporting, etc.

The reporting features are AMAZING. Almost every screen is able to be customized and exportable. This feature alone has helped to save time on both the payroll end and the HR end.

We are also able to set up hourly employees remotely using their web-based time system. We can lock it down by IP address or through geo-mapping. This saves us from having to enter these timesheets manually.

Even though we didn't switch to Fuse until January 1st, 2016, they still were able to complete our 2015 1095-Cs and 1094-C. We imported the data necessary and they completed the reports.

I look forward this year to doing our full open enrollment process through the Fuse system, completely paper-free!

There are plenty more, but these are some of the first that came to mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controller
Construction
What do you like best?

The feature set of this product is extensive and comprehensive. Although the conversion from our former tool was challenging, the adoption of this tool by our whole team went extremely smooth and although we required new processes for everyone throughout the company, many of the users expressed the simplicity and intuitiveness of the system. The roll out went very smoothly. Even better than the product, which is great, is the customer service. Responses and resolutions of issues, whether initiated by phone or email is stellar! The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, patient and courteous. Most of the times that I have called for assistance, the person answering the phone was able to resolve my question immediately. If they were not able to, they would locate the correct person on their staff that could. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the team at Fuse Workforce Management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any system, there is a few quirks that I needed to get used to but nothing of real significance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Fuse team will walk you through the implementation process and actually will do all the difficult set up for you. They do a really great job with this even under the pressure of a tight deadline. As mentioned earlier, the software is very comprehensive and can be overwhelming at first, however the professionalism and expertise of the Fuse team along with their patience, allow a new customer to learn the system and become familiar with the various capabilities within the system at their own pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We made the change to Fuse Workforce to reduce time spent dealing with all the payroll taxes resulting from having an organization working in 9 states. This goal has been met plus we got a lot more. We got a better time tracking system with all employees tracking time electronically rather than on paper. Our managers got more visibility to their team's time entries. We got a far better PTO tracking and request system. Plus we got the entire HR related tools which we are just starting to utilize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Fuse is a very customization-friendly program. Meaning that 80% of the program is build to fit your needs as a company, from everything to payroll, reports, page/profile set-up, on-boarding, open enrollment, etc.

Pulling reports is a breeze, mass editing, tracking hours, adding employees into the system( both one at a time and mass amounts of employees uploaded into the system).

Besides one customer service rep, their team is great and easy to work with and fun! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since the program can be customized in any way the customer sees fit, implementation is a huge thing to take on. My previous employer decided to roll out the system before it was completely built out which caused a lot of back fires on us(HR and Payroll team) because employees vacation hours weren't being tracked correctly, they could not see their beneficiaries, etc because we were still working with the Fuse team on building/molding the system to do exactly what we wanted to on the back end.

Their Open Enrollment set up is probably the one thing that is least flexible. It is hard to follow at times and is not something that you wouldnt have the opportunity to customize as much compared to the rest of the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely give these guys the chance to show you what they have to offer! They are a great team to work with, Greg knows his stuff and he was very easy-going and quick to respond to problems or issues.

The implementation process, as is with most HRIS/payroll systems, is very tedious; even more so since this program has endless opportunities to customize. I would recommend to build out everything in your system before launching. I feel that was our biggest mistake for our team to go live with the system when only the bare basics were built out perfectly the way we wanted them to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to have benefits, open enrollment, HRIS, and payroll system all under one roof which lead us to making the decision to go with Fuse because they met all of our requirements as a HRIS/Payroll system and we could run open enrollment and track benefits through them as well( once the connections was built out between Fuse and our carrier). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Customer Service: I can't say enough about the customer service. The team of professionals are both knowledgeable and readily available to answer any questions thrown at them no matter how simple or complicated the issue.

The Product: The product itself is very user friendly and provides the flexibility to manipulate reports in several formats. There are several preset reports and/or you can create your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything negative to say at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for references that you can speak with regarding the company and product you are considering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest problem prior to using Pro Payroll was report writing. Our last payroll providers software was not very flexible and it was very time consuming to produce even the simplest reports. Now, with Pro Payroll, we can produce numerous useful report in seconds. It has been a huge time saver, and, of course, time is money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controller
Construction
What do you like best?

The Propayroll platform is so simple! I can export and extract data easily for any reporting or analysis I need to do, unlike the clunky systems of ADP. The people over there are awesome, too. They are so responsive to questions, I am never left having to wait on them! I have never experienced a higher level of customer service. I recommend them to business colleagues all of the time. I just can't say enough good things about them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing major. Since the last upgrade to the "new look", the batch edit screen does get stuck at a column I have inserted for job name and service name. I used to be able to enter with my right hand only utilizing autocomplete, but it does't work anymore and I have to stop and click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone need to switch!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can import the payroll into my general ledger and they also helped me create a monthly export for my Workers Comp pay as you go premium reporting....it's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

The overall capabilities and flexibility of the tools completely address my needs... plus... the support is fantastic. The phone is staffed by people who KNOW the application and know how to address the myriad of requirements that often come up during the normal course of running a business. I'm no longer taking calls from other providers with other product offers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike isn't worth mentioning. Producing ad hoc reports could be a little more flexible, I suppose, but then again... with the support staff that's available, I've never had a hurdle I couldn't clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fuse is a capable product... it's capabilities are on par with the best providers, their customer service, however, is beyond that of anyone else Iwe've ever used. There is the feeling that you're dealing with a small group of support personnel and that there's continuity and familiarity with that group, and yet you never feel as if you're dealing with anyone other than someone who thoroughly knows the product they're supporting. 9 times out of 10, if there is a question, it is resolved by the first Fuse customer service representative we contact... and if something has to be escalated, there is good communication between the first analyst and the next level, so the problem doesn't have to be "re-explained." Top notch customer service is what sets this company apart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The online presence of the application provides all the services we used to have to handle "on a paper basis." No longer having to distribute check stubs, prepare and record all the supporting state tax documents.... and so much more. These are things provided by other payroll products, I know... but the reliability I've experienced with Fuse is beyond anyone else we've ever used, and we've tried MANY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Certification Liaison
Banking
What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of the system is that we have really been able to customize it to fit our needs. Most of this customization is via settings changes or slight alterations on the back end. As time goes on we continue to learn more and more about the system and are able to make these adjustments ourselves as needed. However, if I ever need help I know my support team is a phone call or an email away. I'm constantly impressed with the follow-up time with any questions or issues we run into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We did not allow enough time for implementation and had to rush through some of the setup to get everything ready in time for payroll at the start of Q2 & open enrollment that same month. Both the implementation team and I may have been a bit ambitious just due to the sheer scope of the transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with any potential transition - be sure to do your research and consider multiple options and how they will each fit your business and your needs. We have some pretty unique policies/processes so the flexibility offered by this system has been very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are in the process of digitizing many of our (previously) paper-based tasks - new hire enrollments, open enrollment, personnel files, etc. For a company with over 100 employees in 7 states and just 1 HR professional - this is really making a big impact and I know we are just getting started! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bookkeeper
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

Any questions or issues that arise, I know the staff at Fuse (previous ProPayroll) are just a phone call away. They are always knowledgeable and know our company. I don't feel like we are just another customer. I feel we get one-on-one support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of steps to process payroll, it is intimidating to learn the system. However, once you learn the steps and how to correct issues, the system is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want local support from knowledgeable and friendly staff - Fuse is the right place! It is worth the money and I am not sure if other can compete with their services comparable to price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to have our employees clock in without having to collect time cards and have human error trying in employees hours. In the year that I have used the system, I have not had to amend employee hours, after they were paid. We also are able to go mostly paperless. We only cut manual checks for new employees (about 2 weeks) and hardly ever have to print their pay stubs since they have access to their own logins with tax and pay stub information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Office Operations
What do you like best?

I love the functionality of the new application, but I love the customer service even more. I contact ProPayroll regularly, so much so that they know my voice without even having to announce myself. Everyone is always VERY professional, patient and willing to assist--no matter how long it takes. And, if they don't have an immediate response, they always follow-up immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't DISLIKE the new application; however, because of they increased functionality, I find myself making more mistakes and having to make more corrections. Typically this is because I missed a step in the setup process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that more than one individual walks through the implementation together. I feel it would have been helpful to have someone else assisting me because it was a lot of information to receive in a short amount of time. The system walk-through was so fast that I didn't have time to take notes, thus the many ongoing questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solve the problem of having payroll processed by an outside vendor (which is our preference). We especially enjoy having someone else doing the tax work for us (e.g., processing withholding filings).

We also now have a feature in the application which allows us to show our employees the benefits we are paying on their behalf so that they can see their true annual compensation. This is especially beneficial for employee retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resource Director
Plastics
What do you like best?

No matter what time of day I call, the staff always has a smile and very pleasant to deal with, plus they are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. The program is very user friendly and offers very detailed reports for any aspect of the payroll/time reporting process. The web-based software gives you current data and the look-back period is very useful. Having reports available online vs. having paper trails is best for our environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the fact that I can't be down there in Florida in the sunshine with them. I don't have any dislikes. We've been using Pro Payroll for 3 years now and there is nothing but great things to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't delay! Make the change now. It will save you time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have the best time-keeping records and with ProPayroll this has helped us make big improvements in our accuracy. We are able to process payroll without errors. The only issue we have is employees that forget to clock in/out. Fuse has stayed on top of the ACA reporting requirements & has provided us with the required data for tracking our employees' benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Manager/Controller/Recruiter
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

After several months of challenges and being utterly frustrated of the lack of response and professionalism with my former payroll service , I decided to respond to a solicitation email from Chris at ProPayroll and request further information about their service and product. From the initial conversation in was impressed. Liking what I was presented, I decided to move forward with ProPayroll. From the very beginning their implementation team, including Danielle, Greg and Ysoris have been absolutely phenomenal! I highly recommend ProPayroll to my fellow Human Resource peers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have found nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a service provider ourselves, we strive to be the BEST in our industry. With my former payroll company, I found several billing errors, lack of professionalism with my account manager, and long delays of response to my inquiries/issues.

ProPayroll's support and response is second to none! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Finance and Administration
Utilities
What do you like best?

HR, Time, and Payroll are managed on one platform. No more logging into and syncing multiple systems. Their customer support is responsive, patient, and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but the system has so many functions and capabilities that it takes a while to learn to use all of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Payroll processing is now more of a review function rather than extensive data entry. It used to take us three days to process payroll. Now we are doing it in one day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about ProPayroll honestly is the exceptional customer service I receive every time I call. The software is very powerful and as a new user I had many questions. I never felt uncomfortable calling for help. I have learned so much from these interactions and I actually enjoy doing the company payroll. I know that no matter what issue may arise, someone at ProPayroll will be there to assist me and guide me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about using ProPayroll. If anything I don't like bothering the staff with my questions, but every time I do call I am glad I did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

About a year ago, I was tasked by new owners to research other payroll companies to find the best price and fit. I did just that. I contacted several other cmopanies and I could not match the customer service. Many companies have great software. Most payroll softwares get the job done. Not all of them have a staff who will work with you. I recently had an issue where the payroll was not submitted. ProPayroll reps tried to contact me but I had stopped working for the day. I just happened to checked my email at the end of the day and quickly called ProPayroll. I luckily got a rep who was leaving for the day. Instead of saying we will take care of this tomorrow, which would really have caused me a huge problem, that rep stayed late and submitted my payroll. That is priceless!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to ProPayroll my current company had to manually calculate and cut weekly paychecks. With ProPayroll we are on a bi-weekly pay period with direct deposit abilities. There are many scenarios occurring with each pay period and I was able, with the help of the knowledgeable ProPayroll reps to identify and address each scenario. These scenarios ranged from an employee being paid two separate wages, calculating bonuses or paying off loans outside of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.