Conga Contract Management

Conga Contract Management

Conga Contract Management is a solution that streamlines the contract creation and management process.

Work for Conga Contract Management?

Learning about Conga Contract Management?

Conga Contract Management Reviews

Ask Conga Contract Management a Question
Showing 296 Conga Contract Management reviews
Bill P. B.

"Realization of all types of contracts, easy and fast."

What do you like best?

I like Conga, because it can help me to make all kinds of contracts, in a faster and more efficient way, thanks to its templates, fully configured, and ready to solve all kinds of uses of these commercial categories, besides, I can not only create everything type of custom contracts, if not follow-up, clear and concrete of each one of them, which facilitates and avoids me and hours of work, looking for the information on each person, so I can know all the process that is being carried out through timely follow-up to all contracts that are being carried out, I can see all kinds of statistics and endless data, of what I want to see of each contract, in real time, and contact the manager of each project if so I see it necessary, by email, chat or phone.

What do you dislike?

The tools offered by conga in the commercial area and human resources, are very broad in this version, which is a bit difficult to understand and use many tools at once, sincerely, after a couple of years of use, there are sections, or options, that I still can not understand clearly, and I do not have the time, to investigate on the web, how is the operation of each of them, so I focus, only on the necessary tools that I need, and the rest there it is, without giving it any use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is an ideal solution for monitoring all types of contracts, sales and other tasks in the human resources area, providing detailed information on each of these tasks, in real time.

Thanks to this tool you can have a timely follow-up of the different contracts, with different companies and people who are taking, analyzing in real time, the pros and cons of each of them, thanks to the data analysis that provides a tool, in this way, you can have control of each one of them, so that you comply with the agreement from the beginning, and each one reaches a happy ending.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Conga Contract Management
jordan m.

"a vast improvement but enhancements needed"

What do you like best?

the novatus/conga system has greatly improved our contract management system in terms of workflow tracking, viewing of where things are in the system as well as ease of finding existing contracts

What do you dislike?

My biggest frustration is the actual workflow tool. They are not services this product anymore and converting to Flow is not an easy thing to do. There are many webinars and things to assist but they are very time consuming and not build for the everyday computer user and too detailed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is to fully think about how you would like to see the system and not think about your current WF as the system helps improve efficiencies.

The system was brought on to help with our contract review and negotiation process as well as simplicity of searching for documents. The workflows are easier to track and easier for others in the group to see where things are as well. In general the overall workflow process is much cleaner than our old system. Searching for documents is also much easier however we still need to clean up our initial conversion as it was not properly constructed.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

NICCARRAH B.

"Assistant"

What do you like best?

That documents can be stored in one central place.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bulk downloading of files is helpful. Allowing a preview of a document without having to fully dowload would also save time.

Not always user friendly, duplicates. No ability to bulk download documents. Too many steps to access a contract (too many clicks). You have to search multiple ways for a file using a * before creating a new company only to find out the company is there. Too many uneccesary sales features. I work in Not for profit, we are not a sales company but enter to into contracts with business associates. The features are more tailored to a company involved in sales.

Anthony R.

"Excellent contract management platform"

What do you like best?

The absolute best part of the Conga is the Contract Tree functionality. Being able to look at all contracts for a specific customer and see the contract hierarchy is great. For years, we would spend more time trying to figure out which contracts rolled up under the various Masters, Addendums, etc, then we did reviewing the contracts. On top of this, the whole platform is vary intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better functionality when searching for specific terms within contracts. For instance, if I wanted to see all contracts that contained specific audit provisions, I can search for these terms, but the results are hard to sift through, can't be filtered to drill down to the specific contracts that I'm interested in, and the results cannot be exported to Excel, PDF, or any other external format.

We have consolidated all of our contracts across the enterprise into one platform. Before, we had contracts spread out across a multitude of network folders and SharePoint sites and trying to keep track of them and keep them organized was almost impossible.

Leah P. C.

"Octiv Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability for it to be a repository. I also like the referenced document/asset feature. Making changes to the asset in one place updates in the templates/documents it is used in eliminates having to make those changes in multiple places, potentially missing a document that needed to be updated.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the tasking works. I also do not like that a document/template/asset shows as modified if you click somewhere in it. We have no way of tracking whether or not the document/template/asset was actually changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Communicate with the Octiv team very clearly what your needs are for using the tool. They had a good development team when we first were introduced to Octiv and they were able to implement some of the things we needed Octiv to do to help us keep Octiv as our tool of choice. They might be able to implement immediately in some cases and it’s web based so it can go live sooner rather than later.

We want to create proposal templates that reside in a single place and are connected to the same reusable content. We want to be able to download the templates and they be immediately usable without having to do a lot of desktop publishing in order to use it. We want the templates and assets to be accessible from anywhere as we are mobile workers who are not always static at a desk

Roy H.

"Easy and fast "

What do you like best?

It is natural and simple to utilize. The most flawlessly awesome piece of the Conga is the Contract Tree usefulness. Having the option to see all agreements for a particular client and see the agreement pecking order is extraordinary. I like the capacity for it to be a vault. I likewise like the referenced record/resource include. Making changes to the benefit in one spot refreshes in the layouts/records it is utilized in dispenses with rolling out those improvements in numerous spots, possibly missing an archive that should have been refreshed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way the tasking works. Aside that, it is a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to get an exhibit nearby so you can pose inquiries and perceive how this arrangement can function for your association.

This framework has enormously improved our agreement the board framework as far as work process following, survey of where things are in the framework just as simplicity of finding existing contracts. Deals Process and charging structure. The quantity of proposition I'm ready to deliver every day has expanded. Not overlooking, I am accelerating conveyance of proposition.

Christopher V.

"The Benefits of Octiv Documents"

What do you like best?

My favorite things about Octiv:

- Support (my CSM Caitlin has built or touched nearly all of our documents).

- Functionality. I have used a lot of document generation tools and this one is, I think has the best:

- - multiquote ability

- - interface of querying child objects (like quote line items or opportunity line items)

- - custom integration ease with other applications: formstack and salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Buggy in browsers. I have a very real concern that when my sales reps are sending out our Sales Order for signature that the end user may or may not be able to sign because of the end user's browsers. 90-95% of my documents are signed with no problem, but having to support either/both of these processes is a real pain and you can never plan for when this issue is going to happen:

- trouble-shooting with end user via comunication with rep (restart computer, update browser, try in safari, etc.)

- printing .pdf of document and getting manual signature of recipient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of good solutions out there. They all get the job done, for the most part. Octiv is the best solution I've used for:

- multiquotes

- easily configuring custom documentation

- Sales Process

- Billing Form

Wish we were using it for more (like being a content repository for the most updated marketing collateral).

Steven S.

"Revolutionized our sales process!"

What do you like best?

Sales process was low-pressure. The user interface is easy-to-use, and Octiv's training/onboarding set us up for success from day one. Great company with great people!

What do you dislike?

We weren't able to integrate a payment /processor gateway but that has more to do with our current stack than a gap in Octiv's capabilities.

We used Google Docs / Word Docs for proposals prior to implementing Octiv, which caused two problems:

1) They looked terrible.

2) It was hard to maintain a standard format for proposals team-wide while still giving individual AEs the ability to customize proposals.

3) We couldn't get any intelligence (when they viewed the proposal, what they looked at, etc.)

4) Lacked an electronic signature.

Now, our proposals look great and really 'wow' prospects, they're easy to customize within pre-defined templates, our reps can follow-up based on when proposals get viewed, and our close rate has increased since we're no longer collecting scanned signature pages.

Alyssa H.

"Totally Customizable Experience with Octiv"

What do you like best?

As a web design firm, we had our team of developers create custom page templates for our Octiv proposals to fit our exact specifications and branding. Octiv's online proposal system has upgraded our sales process and viewing experience for our clients, with tools like "Ask a Question", "Submit Online Signature", and additional payment integrations that we may take advantage of in the future. Receiving notifications about clients viewing our proposals has helped me time my responses and improved overall sales. The Formstack survey integration is crucial to our business as well.

What do you dislike?

I've only had a few hiccups when updates to Octiv affect the display of the Formstack survey, or when unexpected downtime makes our proposal unviewable to clients. However, Octiv's support team is very thorough about following up with tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not sure if the out-of-the box version of Octiv is right for you? Seen a demo but still not convinced? Try customizing your templates and consult the Octiv team for additional integrations to make your business run smoother.

Octiv has modernized our quote process, taking us from offline PDFs that required traditional signatures to living documents with space for attachments and other integrations that make closing a deal that much quicker for us. The number of proposals I'm able to produce each day has increased since we started using Octiv, and now it takes less time to get the final sign-off from decision-makers.

Adam S.

"Great app for creating good looking, consistent proposals"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; mobile interface; searchable asset library; multiple templates; PDF exports; variables inside content for customization; Tracking when someone opens the document online and being able to see how much time they spent on a page is great.

What do you dislike?

The portal for viewing a proposal as a customer should be more customizable such that you can ask for more fields when logging in (e.g. Company Name)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for generating good looking proposals consistently. It's relatively easy to create a template and provide additional optional content for proposals. We have not used the contracting/signing component but anticipate doing so in the future.

If you are looking to create a customer or partner portal with multiple documents and links, this is probably not the best tool for the job.

Consistency across proposals. Speeding up delivery of proposals. Subject matter experts do not require as much time when contributing to a proposal and can spend more time on their core responsibilities.

Roman K.

"Great Solution for integrating a contract process"

What do you like best?

It's integration with Salesforce has been very good. We are able to map and use Account and Opportunity objects from Salesforce directly onto the contracts our sales team uses. We are also able to track the progress of these contracts and the different status.

What do you dislike?

There isn't as much customization allowed on these templates (changing names, creating custom buttons, etc). Some feedback we have received is that the receiving party of these templates does not understand how to properly use the Octiv Document, so they use alternative methods. It's a bit difficult to setup at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Octiv support team is fantastic and is the reason we have been successful using Octiv

Reduce the time it takes to create and send a Sales Contract.

Be able to track the progress of an Octiv Document

Integrate our Salesforce data directly onto the Sales Contract

Globalize our sales process

Jaron J.

"Bring more than the contract into Salesforce, bring in the entire contract process."

What do you like best?

Many solutions for the private sector don’t always apply to state government processes, but Conga Contracts is seamlessly integrating into our highly customized org. Conga Contracts allows us to manage our programs entire lifecycle from Application and Board Approval to Contract to Grant Award in Salesforce.

With the implementation of Conga Contracts our legal team can overcome the tedious nature of relying solely on dated technologies like Word and email. Conga Contracts tracks and maintains the entire negotiation in the contract record. All contract versions are maintained within Salesforce Files on the contract record for easy and automated comparison. No longer worry about whether Track Changes is turned on, or if a clause was manipulated while Track Changes was turned off, the negotiation and redlining functionality will manage that for you. Delays related to a missed email or laborious line-by-line comparisons of two Word docs are a thing of the past (and our team doesn’t miss it). When the contract is final, signatures are a click away. It’s that easy.

What do you dislike?

Because the product just launched in April 2017, best practices, training, and documentation are still catching up. However, a community is quickly growing around the product and Conga is quickly implementing training and robust documentation resources.

What is Conga Contracts doing for us?

Replaces frustrating contract management processes involving tedious email and Word file management with simple Salesforce record keeping.

-Easy versioning with Conga’s powerful Redlining technology saves time and headaches.

-Track and manage contract clause changes over time with ease and drop them into any contract using Clause Library.

-Making a change during the negotiation? No problem, True-up technology will update your mapped fields in Salesforce with the click of a button.

-Automate contract generation from our custom Salesforce objects and processes.

-Seamless integration with Conga Composer for easy template construction.

-Dramatic increase in our legal team’s productivity and easier view for other users into a contract’s status.

-Customer support you’d expect from an excellent company like Conga!

Kelly H.

"Worth the tedious design and implementaiton "

What do you like best?

I like that all my data is in one place and gives easy access to all users (saves me a ton of time searching through emails

What do you dislike?

The beginning, building, data migration is a beast! I do not think I received enough information up front (we asked if there was anything we could do, and were told no! - this was not the case) There should definitely be a preparation guide on what basic steps (figuring out contract groups and contract types) BEFORE the initial design/function training. Getting put on the spot on day two that you need to have contract groups was a bit much to handle, so some hints on what will be required of us and what we can work on that before hand would have made the training go much smoother. That way the trainer is showing you how to enter your actual process and data fields, rather than showing you how processes CAN BE entered an leaving you to your own devices after they leave. The training could be more of a working training.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start fresh. New process, no legacy data. Be open and try not to fit a square into a circle (like we did)

So far, feedback from accounting being able to check on agreements on their own was positive, and Legal department having one place for all data and not having to access the company network after hours has proven fast and helpful.

Lois P.

"Novatus Contract Life Cycle Management"

What do you like best?

Novatus has a full feature set that allows you to manage agreements through each phase of a contract's life cycle. You can initiate requests, generate the draft document, route the draft for redlines or use a document portal to share the document, compare redline versions, route the contract for final approval, and email the contract from Novatus or send it via DocuSign for signature. You can set up your dashboard to show the progress of agreements in each phase. Novatus workflow even calculates how long an agreement is assigned to each approver so you can generate metrics.

What do you dislike?

It may take your contracts team some time to learn how to use all the features, but Novatus Professional Services is always available if you need extra help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to get a demonstration on site so you can ask questions and see how Novatus can work for your organization.

In the past, we could not enforce certain rules about the quality of data entry on contract records. Now we use Novatus rules and flow models to accomplish this goal. We spend less time checking and correcting data entry errors and we have more confidence when we search for agreements based on the meta data. All in all, our contract negotiators and approvers are thrilled with the power and and flexibility of Novatus!

AR
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Amazing contract management system!"

What do you like best?

Finding my contracts in one easy click. Being able to get a summary of what has to be done. Whenever I have to browse for a contract, it's so easy as I don't have to contact the different departments anymore. Moreover, I can schedule events reminders to the different people in advance and attach the related contrat. This feature saves me a lot of time as I used to doing it manually. Moreover, if I need a report on a certain type of contract, services agreement, consulting agreement, shareholder agreement etc. or serach for a type of entity which whom we deal with, I can select that particular criteria and the system generates a report for me in less than a minute (assuming everyting has been entered correctly in the system). I love it.

What do you dislike?

The migration was really a hassle. It's really complicated to set up the process, but once you've completed this step, Conga is certainly a wonderful tool for your company. It takes a bit of time to enter the related documents and it requires everyting to be well organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you will be using Conga, you will never want to go back. Managing contracts become so easy

Renewing the contracts. Finding the owners of the contracts. Being able to pull out a list of our contracts.

All of my contracts are easy to follow. The events alert help us monitor all expiration dates and it's easy to renew the contract or compare the terms and conditions previously negotiated.

Carl H.

"Nimbus-Conga Novatus Review"

What do you like best?

Novatus is the tool that I use for 95% of my daily activities as the Contracts Manager of Nimbus Discovery. The system is highly customizable, by the user rather than asking for software developers to build and deploy features. It makes the visibility of activities to my clients so much easier. It lets me track everything that goes on in my world, and allows me to stay on top of everything without taking up data space on my computer or on our own server.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few things that I wish I could change, but Novatus always listens to my requests for enhancement or bug fixes. Id like to see more intuitive features in the negotiation portal, and better directions for non-users, as well as reminders built into Flows, and intuitive features for low-level users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quicker enhancement roll outs, more intuitive Negotiation Portal, and better instructions for non-user registrants of the Negotiation portal.

Nimbus is a small but fast-paced BioPharma company. Novatus helps me manage the ever-growing flow of contracts and agreements needed to run our business, and manage all of them after they are executed, and ensure that I have everything I need if I ever need to transact any contracts or projects to an outside party.

Caitlin D.

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed meeting other users who are using the same Conga product as me. It was great to talk to others about how they use the system and find ways that we can better use the system.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more Solutions Stations. In addition to those, I wish we were asked what topic (i.e. BI ToolKit) we would like to learn more about. I was being helped by someone at the Solutions Station but they did not have much knowledge and had to refer us to someone on the demo station. However, I was happy that we were directed to someone who could help.

Last summer we implemented Flow and that has created efficiencies for our business. There is more transparency with contract statuses and gives end users more visibility to that.

Jordan A.

"Octiv, From Beginning to End"

What do you like best?

I love Octiv for its automation. Almost all of our documents are now completely automated through Salesforce. This saves us an incredible amount of time, and it creates consistency throughout our whole company.

What do you dislike?

At times, the Salesforce integration can be somewhat confusing. Especially when you are dealing with child and grand child objects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just think of Octiv as a Sales Proposal tool. It is much, much more than that! If you are a company that utilizes project management tools, Octiv can be a great fit for a lot of your documents.

Currently, we have 9 different templates in Octiv. We only have 1 sales proposal in Octiv. The majority of our documents actually focus on Project Management and HR. Because of Octiv, we've been able to go completely paperless, and everything can easily be accessed online.

Karyn A.

"Great software - great people"

What do you like best?

The way it's organized: "Customers - Contracts". It applies to any/every kind of contract and can be configured to capture the unique nature of your business. IO like that we create the fields that matter to us most for tracking & reporting. I like the messaging (within the application that autofiles related messages under a given contract)... I like the quick links that make navigation from one contract to another to the customer screen (and so on)... I like that each user can customize his/her view - which columns they want to see in which order they want to see them, which portlets to include on the user-specific dashboard... I like that search queries automatically pull live data... I like the interest and responsiveness from Conga - across the board from Sandra and Steve to John and Eric. Everyone is engaged in making sure we have our questions answered and have a positive experience. I like the website... the videos and the webinars.

What do you dislike?

Some things require an advanced degree in IT to build (Contract Flows)... also, whereas 95% of the system is well designed and well built, there are some areas that are downright unstable (Analytics) and others that could have been designed a lot better (Contract Flows). *We need Contract Flows so that we can automate changes in Contract Status and have more accurate data for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely - highly recommend, except that they should wait until the Analytics gliches are corrected or plan on downloading data and using other software (i.e., Tableau) for executive reporting.

Traceability, auditability, reportability, business planning, document (source of truth) storage/ease of document access, documentation of process compliance, workflow mangement

Chas R.

"Solid, no frills document storage. "

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the system. I am able to create new metadata fields and generate new reports easily without relying on my company's IT support staff.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a function to create distribution lists for automatic alerts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate your needs thoroughly before committing. Novatus is a reliable workhorse, not a show pony. The system does exactly what it says it will with very few additional bells and whistles. The lack of flash may seem like a downside if you come in expecting the world. The simplicity is actually a positive for someone like myself who is administering the system for wide range of users with differing levels of familiarity with its functionality. Anyone can learn to use it easily.

We created a central contract repository that is utilized by a number of different business units.

Mike P.

"Automates my proposals and clsoes deals faster. "

What do you like best?

Super simple to create proposals, know who is viewing them, and close deals. It scales great as our team has grown 300% in the last couple of months. I get insight into what my team is publishing, closing, and deals in the pipeline. TinderBox allows us to create professional looking proposals that constantly "wow" our customers.

What do you dislike?

Like all software products there are a couple things I wish I could customize like variables, etc; however, I know Octiv is hard at work and always improving/iterating the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product if you are looking for an efficient way for your reps to publish proposals and close deals.

We sell software to the early stage investing community--accelerators, venture capitalists, family offices, etc.

Jamie L.

"It has been very effective in building proposals for both Sales and Client Success Team. "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and works with Salesforce. We find that this streamlines our process by setting proper expectation for renewals when they first sign on as a customer. In the past they initial proposal would look so different from the renewal we would find ourselves spending great deal of time explaining the renewal to the client. Being able to have templates helps us in streamlining our proposal process.

What do you dislike?

Not able to edit the proposal after it has been published. Many times we are creating 2-3 versions of the same proposal and we have to copy and republish and then send new link to the client. It would be extremely helpful and a time saver if we didn't have to create a new proposal every time we make an edit. Also, we've had issues with other users not being able to view each others proposals. This makes it very difficult when a client changes ownership internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a plan for use and someone responsible for implementing.

Using to send proposals to clients, and it has streamlined the way we do things as a business across departments. Because it is integrated with Salesforce it can merge a lot of the information we need for renewals saving us a great deal of time and effort. We are also able to see when the client has reviewed the proposal and if they have questions which can help us in closing the renewal.

Kristen H.

"Streamlining our sales process with Octiv "

What do you like best?

I love the modern and easy to use interface. Once we put in some initial work setting up our templates and adding in assets, it's been very easy to maintain and update our proposals and training process as we go. The reporting functionality is great. I love being able to see detailed analytics about the sales team as a whole and specific metrics related to each proposal. It's helped up shape what content in the proposals are important and what needs more work.

What do you dislike?

We've had some difficulties editing our proposal template. We've tried to make our proposals more image-focused and pleasing to the eye. It has been difficult to link to images within documents, but I've been able to make it work by editing the code.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We researched several other products before deciding on Octiv. They did help us set up our template to what we wanted initially and trained someone in-house to train the rest of the sales team. It was really helpful for us to make sure that one-on-one time was included.

We've been able to streamline and easily customize our sales process. Not only has our sales team become more organized, but Octiv has been it easier to collaborate and constantly improve our sales proposals. Plus it's nice having proposals that can take on more of a presentation feel and look more visually appealing.

Heidi M.

"Novatus is an exceptional product for full lifecycle contract management."

What do you like best?

Everything in one place! Novatus has enabled our organization to go from contracts stuffed in drawers to those that are organized and accessible. We also use Flow to regulate the review, approval and signature (e-signature) process for contracts. The central repository is great for running audit and scheduled reports.

What do you dislike?

Novatus is not great for the occasional user; the interface requires a little training and regular use to get accustomed to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand HOW all of the features and functionality work before choosing Novatus. As with any software, the devil is in the details!

Making and enforcing business rules; automated reports for auditing purposes, ability to measure time from draft to execution , using alerts to be notified when contracts need renewing, etc, and discipline around central repository for contracts,

Matthew S.

"Easy to learn system that helps make creating proposals a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to store various versions of the same document/proposal and make changes to the templates quickly and easily. It's user-friendly and easy to learn. Knowing when proposals are seen by your current prospects became an essential part of seeing how the proposal was performing.

What do you dislike?

Occasional formatting issues when bringing in saved assets, but usually can be solved with a few minutes of tinkering. Printing or saving as a PDF occasionally cuts off in the middle of "pages" as well which can be frustrating when clients want to print, or email a PDF version to their team, or higher ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely customize your templates to fit your brand, your styling, so that everything you're sending to the client is uniform.

Creating uniform, and consistent proposals among the entire sales team. Faster close times thanks to E-Signatures. Also great to know who and when proposals are viewed as you're sending and working with multiple clients. Helps to guide additional check-ins with your prospects!

Learn more about Conga Contract Management

Conga Contract Management Videos

Learning about Conga Contract Management?

* We monitor all Conga Contract Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.