ClearSlide Reviews & Product Details

ClearSlide Overview

What is ClearSlide?

We aspire to make every customer interaction successful. Every email, every meeting, and every presentation should be amazing. ClearSlide provides a complete Sales Engagement Platform that combines content management, integrated communications, engagement analytics, and guided selling to power dynamic engagement with buyers and maximize your existing CRM investment. ClearSlide customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness, and stronger customer-facing messaging. ClearSlide customers report: 10%-20% increase in closed deals 25% decrease in time to on-board new reps 50%-80% reduction in selling costs Sales Productivity An intuitive, integrated Sales Engagement Platform – with content, communications, and analytics at your fingertips to guide next step actions. Leader Effectiveness Powerful Engagement Quadrant Dashboards in ClearSlide and CRM improve deal visibility, coaching, and stronger forecasting and business results. Content Impact Recommend and promote content, providing reps the right content and tools at every point in the sales cycle. Refine and optimize messaging based on direct customer engagement and feedback.

ClearSlide Details

ClearSlide provides cloud-based sales communications platforms. It helps sales teams close more business.

ClearSlide is the only product that offers content, communications (in-person, online, or email), and intelligence on a single platform.

Corel Corporation

ClearSlide Screenshots

ClearSlide Reviews

Showing 477 ClearSlide reviews
Already have ClearSlide?
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use for myself and for end clients. Sending the link to a client and having the ability to make adjustments to a presentation beforehand is great. My clients also like that they do not have to sign up for anything to view the content, they can just click and participate.

I also like the insights section where you can see how engaged your client is throughout any given presentation. Having the option to call or video chat directly through the app is also useful, although I do not use it as much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the download time can be a little long. Also depending on the format that I am uploading, the slides can be distorted and not the same format that I upload them in. There are times I have to download a presentation multiple times to get the format correct. I would also prefer if clearslide did not send me emails every evening to inform me about content that my peers are uploading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has been especially useful during the pandemic. I am able to host virtual meetings with clients when I am unable to meet them in person. I also like that I can keep clients engaged using the mouse and clicking on any part of a presentation that I want the client to focus on. Clearslide offers a unique alternative and really allows the presenter to control the narrative where clients can not see the content you are presenting before clicking on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. We've evaluated other screen share solutions and I always push to keep Clearslide. I've used Clearslide at previous companies also and my experience has always been thee same- super easy to use. A lot of the people I am demoing don't necessarily use screen share tech every day and to some it's completely brand new. In either case it has consistently been easy for the prospect to see my screen/demo and get a visual Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the drop down that asks to join using computer audio. Most times I'm sending the conference info so they are already dialed in adn it just gets in the way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. I've never had to use their support, so I have no idea how good it is, but the fact I've never had to reach out in over 5 years of using it is a good thing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

99% of my sales are over the phone so sometimes it's hard for the prospect to visualize what I'm talking about, which is the main appeal of our system. I'm able to show how easy it looks and usually other questions come up that help me sell. It has witnout a doubt led to an increase in closed/won deals..

Also, I use the create link feature when sending out decks. I can see exactly what pages are being viewed and for how long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The trackability of the information I send out to my prospects post demo. I know when and how long they looked at the information I sent. I like the Salesforce plugin as well to tie it to my active accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't find anything to dislike about ClearSlide. It's simple to use and effective for any sales organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solve the after demo follow up with the PDF's that live in ClearSlide. I can create custom materials from a library of already built slides with the convivence of knowing exactly when my prospect is engaging with what I sent. I have been able to output great looking material in a matter of minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to upload documents in either PDF or PPT formats and share them with clients or prospects, either via email links or screenshare. I like that I also get a daily email update about what the rest of my team is doing on the ClearSlide platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some rich media elements like video or audio don't always load correctly and it's difficult to express some elements to clients who don't see that rich media. Also, sometimes uploading large presentations can take a few minutes and creating links can be a little tedious at times when you're in a hurry as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great option for sharing content! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending large presentation links that would end up being attached as Google Drive links without having to upload them to a separate site like Dropbox and they are easy to open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Development Manager
Sports
Midwest Director, Advertising Partnerships
What do you like best?

-Easy uploads

-Robust search

-Edit + create new presentations within the app

-Feedback on customer integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Google slide documents need to be uploaded as PDFs. I don't view this as a deal-breaker. Excellent tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make lives easier for your sales team, I recommend investing in Clearslide! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I appreciate knowing when and how much customers are engaging with my links and proposal content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like best the meeting/pitching feature that a person on the other end sees the presentation in the way the sales person wants it to see. For example you can skip slides or click on the screen/presentation to draw attention.

Additionally, you can see the engagement (if someone is active on the screen you are sharing or not) to get them back if you notice engagement has dropped.

The Salesforce integration is great, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not a common user friendly path. The person has to go to the link and dial in via phone or computer in a 2015 old-fashioned way. It should be as user friendly as joining a Google Hangout, BlueJeans or Zoom meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales pitches, sharing content with prospects and logging the information into Salesforce. We also use it as a content library to store RFPs, QBRs or other client-facing content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Intelligence Specialist
What do you like best?

Insight into engagement in material sent via email.

Sales presentation insight by understanding where the customer is most engaged on a page by page level.

Live meeting options to share your screen with a simple link.

Great for bulk emails that still have a personal feel.

Salesforce integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - ClearSlide has been a great tool for our business unit, and the several other groups we have shared our experience with internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate into your systems fully. Have a plan for your asset structure to source assets quickly, especially if you have a complicated sales structure. Train, train, train. It is an easy platform to use, but adoption by sales can always be a hurdle. We did, and still do, quarterly training with our sales teams to ensure they are using the product, and fully understand its benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With ClearSlide, salespeople can quickly and easily email their sales content to prospects and customers using a customized link, which allows them to gain insight into the engagement with their content.

Understanding which assets are being used and which are most successful.

Activities automatically logged in CRM to document full engagement efforts from sales.

Lead insights as assets are forwarded through customer groups to help identify influencers and decision makers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Professor
What do you like best?

Clearslide has enabled our team to ensure they are compliantly using the most up to date and approved materials for customer interactions. It provides a one touch log-in - no plug-ins, add-ins, complex passwords - it works on all platforms and all devices. Our customers are often in locations where they can't install plug-ins on institution owned equipment - and they are all amazed at how simple it is to join a meeting. There have been instances where someone wasn't able to attend a meeting live (due to weather, childcare needs, delayed surgeries) yet they can join with Clearslide. We've had a situation where a projector wasn't working, and our presenter calmly had everyone follow along on their own devices. We've had field medical liaisons conduct meetings in their parked cars - from anywhere - to a customer sitting in their parked car. Extremely versatile, reliable, and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the webcam feature doesn't work when using an iPhone or iPad to host a meeting. When there are technologies like WebEx and Zoom that permit both presentation sharing and webcam use on a mobile device, and especially now when being able to see each others' faces is so important, this would be a nice feature to add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run a pilot program, and have "Clearslide champions" - expert users who can help test and collect insights prior to larger scale implementation. Our champions became advocates and team-based support for the broader team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote engagement has been so important during the pandemic - we were able to have a head start by having used ClearSlide for the past 2+ years, and trained our field teams how to conduct successful virtual meetings. Clearslide made it simple, and their tech support has been incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente de Cuenta
What do you like best?

My best feature of clearslide is its user friendliness for the attendants. Even the least tech-savvy person, when using this device with customers, may sign in and display my keyboard without downloading and installing it. Furthermore, a consumer's real contact was the same throughout the sessions, so stakeholders I met on a regular basis would have had the answer immediately saved on each computer and then not have to travel to the invitation meeting to access the source. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some lower-cost presentation platforms like Google Slides out there who can do most of those topics one which ClearSlide will do for even less. I assume that even being capable of making certain design adjustments was a bit difficult when I just began utilising ClearSlide. However, the professional staff was able to assist with this. With out technical support, I believe that having to find out stuff myself might be an challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I address the issue of consumer complaints reliably until the complaints have come up. Simple slide allows problem solving really simple. I like the advantages of taking a breath screen sharing so that I can view web sites that can't be exchanged for CPNI and yet retain the link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The ability to easily share my screen with a customer and walk them through a presentation of our product. All they have to do is use my personal weblink and they can see exactly what I see! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no complaints at this time - clearslide is very user-friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's incredibly easy to track a meeting that you've had with a customer since it connects to the contact record in Salesforce. It's also really convenient that I am able to save email templates to blast a message to several people at once and it automatically bcc's everyone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive & Director of Plus One
What do you like best?

I like having the ability to quickly switch back and forth from Powerpoint presentations to sharing my screen during demos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The camera feature could be improved. Would like to see larger images of others in the meeting when screen is not actively in presentation mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great presentation tool with adaptability features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to host both internal and external meetings. The ability for others to share their screen while I am the host has proved to be beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I love how accessible our ClearSlide rep is. Brandon Adames has been extremely helpful in allowing us to utilize ClearSlide to the best of our ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were certain capabilities that are not readily available yet. I would love to be able to assemble different slide from decks via ClearSlide, download them as a PPT file and then re-upload them to ClearSlide. I have tried troubleshooting this issue with Brandon and we came to the conclusion that ClearSlide cannot support this capability. It would be amazing if it could! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization uses ClearSlide as a Sales Materials database, where our team can access any type of Sales Materials they need - from User Journeys to Capabilities Decks for prospective clients. It is a great way to store all of these files and easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Representative
What do you like best?

The ability to know how the user interacts with your email is extremely helpful to create a more accurate approach in email campaigns. Clearslide offers you a variety of analytical metrics to obtain an insight of how your emails are manipulated, this process is done transparently without the user at the other end knowing, allowing a continuous feedback of information without affecting the person who reads the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it allows the option to share your screen with your customers it does not implement sharing it in reverse, so you can not access their screens to perform any action that is necessary at that time to provide you with help. Customer support is really bad, their answers were not at all friendly and even gave the impression that they didn't care about solving the customer's problem, just giving a suggestion and closing the channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Obtaining real time information is one of Clearslide's strengths, the ability to have metrics from when the customer opens emails or where they click it causes your process of understanding your customers to open up suggestions and improvements, making any company owners or sales teams that want to implement a solution to their businesses seek a software like this, which will ensure that they give a complete insight of how to improve engagement with their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since joining our sales team has helped close sales in a way that we have not seen all this before thanks to the excellent data that it extracts from the documents sent to our customers giving us a complete insight that helps us improve communication between us and increase our efficiency in delivering more accurate and focused presentations to that specific customer. The integrations it offers allowed us to scale our capabilities and features within our sales team making us more productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Clearslide allows you to switch between multiple presentations without any glitches or pauses to the client viewing. Also tracks the minutes a client views each slide to show importance of content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Formatting changes when uploading a powerpoint but you don't know that until you start the meeting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client presentations without sharing your screen. Specific dial in number so there is not crossover on conference lines. Metrics to track how many presentations have been sent and what slides are used most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use for attendees is my favorite aspect of clearslide. When using this tool with clients, even the least tech-savvy user was able to log in and see my screen without having to download. Also, a person's individual link remains the same across meetings, so clients I met with regularly would just have the link saved on their computer and wouldn't need to go into the meeting invite to access the link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clearslide's biggest flaw arises from it's biggest strength - it's arguably too simple. It doesn't have many of the nicer tools found in WebEx, Skype, etc. Additionally, my company opted not to use the associated phone number with Clearslide and instead use a different, less expensive conference line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of its simple interface particularly when working with clients who aren't computer-savvy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems - recording could be easier, phone number use is apparently expensive based on my company's decision not to use.

Benefits - simple interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clearslide was really easy to use, and very responsive. I liked how I didn't experience lag when Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It does screen-sharing very well and does what is advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used it to show the software during sales calls. It worked very well for us to ensure we are communicating effectively and efficiently in our sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Manager
What do you like best?

I really like the how simple it's for clients to login to my clear slide to share my own screen. They can access from the hyperlink in my email signature or even search in virtually any web browser. It makes it super easy to explain products and services having a graphic help.

ClearSlide has layouts and design applications with regard to presentations that are intuitive and simple ample for me and for my own team to make use of. I prefer all the data and analytics that gives us opinions on individual connections with our presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certainly not any dislike however it would be very beneficial in the event you can reverse screen share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very recomended application for share the screen with your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I regularly resolve the problem associated with questions by clients before the questions sometimes coming up. Clear slide makes it very easy to deal with issues. I additionally much like the benefit for pausing the screen share so I could access webpages that cant be shared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Gets past spam filters. Can schedule times to send, good measurement of activity & engagement for both emailed documents and live presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Gets a little wonky sometimes and won't share screen but most bugs are gone. Screen share has problems with dial-in too frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super easy to implement. Good view into engagement on the other end. Have a backup for video/audio Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

reliable screen sharing platform and monitoring engagement of prospects. Now mostly use for sending documents, managing access & monitoring engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

ClearSlide has templates and design tools for presentations that are intuitive and easy enough for me and my team to use. I like all of the data and analytics that gives us feedback on user interactions with our presentations. There are also very good emailing features that allow us to reach out and maintain contact with those that have viewed our presentations. The pricing is reasonable and we can get a lot of mileage out of one account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that there are some lower cost presentation platforms out there like Google Slides that can do many of the things that ClearSlide can for much less. I think that when I first started using ClearSlide, being able to make certain design adjustments were a bit difficult. The technical support was able to help with that though. Without the tech support, I think that it would have been an adventure to try to figure out things on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I feel that ClearSlide can be great for sales purposes, but it might be complicated for certain individuals. You should maybe try a demo of the product to see if it's something you'll be able to work with live. If you're not able to control things live, the meeting could be awkward and you might make yourself look incompetent to a certain degree. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would say that the main reason why many businesses use ClearSlide is to basically convert sales, which is something we've done many times using the software. ClearSlide is also a great way to present information remotely to internal and external parties for planning and development purposes. By allowing us to view metrics on user interactions, we are able to refine our marketing efforts and follow up with the viewers in a way that makes the most sense for closing a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love the how easy it is for clients to login to my clear slide to share my screen. They can access from a link in my email signature or search in any browser. It makes it very easy to explain products and services with a visual aid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily a dislike but it would be very useful if you could reverse screen share, meaning when I have a client looking at my screen giving them a demo periodically they ask if I can look at their screen for assistance. A reverse screen share setting would be convenient so the client can give me permission to view their screen at anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE IT! Great sales tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I consistently solve the problem of objections by clients prior to the objections even coming up. Clear slide makes it very easy to address issues. I also like the benefit of pausing the screen share so I can access web pages that cant be shared for CPNI and still keep the connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Tax Software Sales (Lacerte and ProSeries)
Accounting
What do you like best?

It's the only program I've seen where I can simply give my client an easy vanity link and they can immediately see my live desktop in moments. No plugins, no info required it's just there. The email integration with outlook works perfect for sending quick emails of templates. And allows you to easily track if your client views your email, clicks on your links and how much time they spend in the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The web based email interface isn't the strongest. HTML encoding is not very strong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through their onboarding training to make it yours. Offer your clients impromptu demonstrations and give them your link for quick live demo's that are easy to get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The impromptu web demo capability is unparalleled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I like that we can view interactions regarding our presentations to help us understand how our content is being viewed. The creation tools with in ClearSlide are flexible enough to be able to make edits according to very detailed specifications. ClearSlide also has an extensive range of slide templates that can get our designs going on the right path whether we're just in a hurry or want to format a presentation to meet particular industry or topical needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the data that we receive through ClearSlide regarding feedback from users can be misleading. The level of interest some users may have in certain content isn't always related to the metrics provided. We often still have to make direct contact with the viewers to truly understand the nature of how our slides are being viewed and understood. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If sales or presentations or a significant part of your business, I would take a closer look at ClearSlide to be able to leverage interactive features that could give you greater insight into viewer activity without having to do much direct outreach. Though calls can be important, they can also be a bother to some leads and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClearSlide has been useful since it can be used for many types of presentations, particularly sales presentations where we have a means to receive metrics on actions such as link and button clicks. We can also view the duration certain slides are viewed. We can follow up right within the platform, which is very convenient and decreases our need to make what can be annoying sales calls and emails that don't give us feedback intuitively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.